Bohemian Grove - collection

Author Topic: Bohemian Grove - collection  (Read 22359 times)

Offline squarepusher

Re: Bohemian Grove - collection
« Reply #40 on: February 14, 2011, 01:24:46 PM »
Brad Meltzer actually made fun of 9/11 conspiracy theories. He made fun of George Washington in this same lecture I'm about to post below.

He also made fun of Alex indirectly.

Look at him answering questions about '9/11 the greatest conspiracy theory of all' -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZzS_HnCniN8

I think this reminds me why I don't listen to the show anymore - Alex shooting himself in the foot and associating with guys that he thinks are his friends but that actually disown him and his ideas when in public and being asked about it.

Being on the History Channel and being on TruTV and all this stuff actually makes the subjects he is trying to push through the mainstream actually appear more fictional and more of a 'joke' than anything else.

We've seen this countless times before - remember that documentary The New World Order that even Daniel Estulin thought was a bad idea that set the whole 'truth movement' back a few decades? That was one episode - there have been plenty of others along the line - this is just the latest one.

It's like I'm now 3/4 years into this thing and so far the path Alex has pursued has not brought us anywhere or his main 'bullets' in the 'infowar' are not working anymore. I wonder when he is going to realize this too - he's playing into their hands right now. Appearing on more cruddy sensationalist shows is not going to turn this around - it's going to further marginalize this entire thing.
Infowars Wiki - Help make this become the official wiki of Infowars.com - contribute!

Offline birther truther tenther

• Against all forms of tyranny
« Reply #41 on: February 14, 2011, 01:38:01 PM »
We've seen this countless times before - remember that documentary The New World Order that even Daniel Estulin thought was a bad idea that set the whole 'truth movement' back a few decades? That was one episode - there have been plenty of others along the line - this is just the latest one.

If people just simply googled "Alex Jones" for shits and giggles entertainment, then they will learn the truth.

Alex has claimed that his Bohemian Grove DVD was flying off of the shelves on his website after this episode.

It's the Barnum concept of just getting my name spelled right in the news media.

Offline squarepusher

« Reply #42 on: February 14, 2011, 01:42:16 PM »
If people just simply googled "Alex Jones" for shits and giggles entertainment, then they will learn the truth.

Alex has claimed that his Bohemian Grove DVD was flying off of the shelves on his website after this episode.

It's the Barnum concept of just getting my name spelled right in the news media.

Well - I question this approach really. If his name gets spelled right in the news media but they associate it with a lunatic, then the damage is already done. Everybody knows about L. Ron Hubbard too (long after his passing), but I don't think it's exactly flattering.

Remember that the news media still does a spectacular job at perception management - the spell is still working or else people in droves would not buy the pablum that is supposedly these 'popular uprisings' in Egypt which are entirely fake. Discernment is disappearing rapidly - and so image, perception becomes king.

For instance, a one-hour special about the Freemasons appeared yesterday on Dutch TV - it didn't even include any zingers such as 'conspiracy theorists say this, or that - and why they're wrong or crazy' - no, they just showed you their gang symbolism, but in the end - they said it was all no big deal, that it was a self-improvement club, and that they have a right to do this thing.

See - the public has left us, I'm afraid. You can do a special about the Illuminati and admit it's all true - it doesn't matter anymore because of the daily realities imposed on the people by the powers that be - they are basically showing their card and saying 'What are you going to do about it?' - and nobody really seems to have an answer to that really. Not to mention that the public itself has become debased ever since 2001 - the more rights you lose, the more you start going into debt, the more cash you lose, the more debased people begin to act and the more they seem to return to an almost 'childlike' infantile state. This is almost certainly true in Europe - where people accept the notion that there are 'betters' above you and that everybody has to mind their place. This is because you're dealing with people who have grown up in a fantasyland 'feudal' system disguised as 'democracy' for all these years - hell, they still call people 'burghers' in this country - the same term used back in the MIddle Ages for 'serfs'.

So that's the basic problem that I'm seeing - that this just isn't working out, and that if anything,  these shows that our ringleader is appearing on are hurting the cause. I'm sure lots will disagree.
Infowars Wiki - Help make this become the official wiki of Infowars.com - contribute!

Offline birther truther tenther

• Against all forms of tyranny
« Reply #43 on: February 14, 2011, 01:52:28 PM »
Well - I question this approach really. If his name gets spelled right in the news media but they associate it with a lunatic, then the damage is already done. Everybody knows about L. Ron Hubbard too long after his passing but I don't think it's exactly flattering.

Remember that the news media still does a spectacular job at perception management - the spell is still working or else people in droves would not buy the pablum that is supposedly these 'popular uprisings' in Egypt which are entirely fake. Discernment is disappearing rapidly - and so image, perception becomes king.

But Alex can counter the perception management with his "conspiracy empire" on the web that the ADL/SPLC fear so much.

As for Egypt, the NWO boys won bigtime on that perception management front.

We even have folks on this forum who fell for the Egypt uprising and who are too lazy to read this thread http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=201020.0 ,where it is plain as day that the whole thing was a corporatocracy coup by tech companies like Google, Microsoft, and Facebook.

Offline Kilika

• Thank you Jesus!
« Reply #44 on: February 14, 2011, 02:21:27 PM »
Photo from the Grove during the 2007 Thanksgiving gathering there

That photo seems suspect to me, as supposedly there are no females allowed at the grove, yet if you look close, there's more than one person with really long hair that appear to be female. Hmm. So is the Thanksgiving gathering a family affair?
"For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows."
1 Timothy 6:10 (KJB)

Online TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #45 on: February 14, 2011, 02:30:37 PM »
That photo seems suspect to me, as supposedly there are no females allowed at the grove, yet if you look close, there's more than one person with really long hair that appear to be female. Hmm. So is the Thanksgiving gathering a family affair?

Oh , I finally saw the BG episode and it was funny how the woman wants to get into BG and they all know they don't allow women in BG.
It's like they did everything they could TO GET CAUGHT.

Then they get caught and say, yes, they needed to get caught and these PTB need to be PROTECTED.  Gag me with a spoon.

Yes, I could not understand why AJ would have allowed himself into this , other then that those interested would see his dvd on it.

Meltzer sucks.
Behold, happy is the man whom God correcteth: therefore despise not thou the chastening of the Almighty: For he maketh sore, and bindeth up: he woundeth, and his hands make whole ; He shall deliver thee in six troubles: yea, in seven there shall no evil touch thee. - Job 5

Offline kita

• Action is the ONLY answer!
« Reply #46 on: March 16, 2011, 11:23:05 PM »
bump
ONLY answer to God,for God is Good, honest and just.God is the one,we'll have to answer to one day for our actions in the here and now -DO NOT DOUBT IT!

Online TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #47 on: March 30, 2011, 07:26:47 PM »
Yes, it's just fine that the world leaders and supposed "Christians" go to B grove and attend a "mock" human sacrifice before an "owl" god (Moloch - Baal) ... nothing unusual there, move along...

1925 Fritz Molech Metropolis

Here, workers are sacrificed to Moloch (the machine) and the elite's "sons" worship Great Babylon and wish to drink from her cup

Babylon - The beasts - Revelation 13:1-10 —bothbeasts have seven heads and ten horns

God remembered Babylon the Great and gave her the cup filled with the wine of the fury of his wrath
She held a golden cup in her hand, filled with abominable things and the filth of her adulteries...
Behold, happy is the man whom God correcteth: therefore despise not thou the chastening of the Almighty: For he maketh sore, and bindeth up: he woundeth, and his hands make whole ; He shall deliver thee in six troubles: yea, in seven there shall no evil touch thee. - Job 5

Online TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #48 on: March 30, 2011, 07:52:49 PM »
"We'd show you Alex Jones video from the grove.....but that would be illegal"

See it: Bohemian Grove - Alex Jones

The thought is that behind the "stage" of the mock sacrifice, there is a real sacrifice of a child.
This sacrifice might also be filmed to be preserved as "blackmail" for silence and for their later "enjoyment" ...

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread145244/pg1
Also, some believe that Hunter S Thompson killed himself over guilt over what supposedly happened at Bohemian Grove. There's news about a photographer who supposedly took pictures at these sex parties that coincides with the Thompson suicide.

http://educate-yourself.org/cn/goschgannohuntertrublingtale05apr05.shtml
Johnny Gosch, Jeff Gannon, Hunter Thompson and the  Unraveling of a Troubling Tale
In the past few months there's been a flurry of activity among the people once related to his case and the conspiracy that surrounds it. And in the midst of this commotion, some believe Johnny Gosch has been found very much alive.

Recent events began with Jeff Gannon, the right-wing journalist who was found to have gained access to the White House press pool with few credentials and a fake name.

The death of Hunter S. Thompson followed shortly after. The arrest of two men, seemingly unrelated, in Nebraska and Virginia within days of the Gannon story and Thompson's death also play a role in the story.

And all these events, some suggest, are related to the 12-year-old paperboy kidnapped from West Des Moines 23 years ago. And if they are right, there is much more to come...

Hunter and snuff films
The Gannon/Gosch connection was first made public early in the morning on Feb. 20. Later that same day, Hunter S. Thompson was found dead in his home, the victim of an apparent self-inflicted gunshot.

Few people would ever have thought to connect Thompson and Gosch, but those familiar with the tales of child abuse and pedophilia documented in "The Franklin Cover-Up," a book first released in 1994 by former Neb. State Sen. John DeCamp, understand the association.
 The young boy, Bonacci claims in this book, was also forced to have sex with adult males, who then killed the boy with a gunshot to the head. Bonacci says he was then forced to have sex with the corpse.

The passenger they took on in Nevada filmed the entire thing, and Bonacci recalled that his name was Hunter Thompson.

"I think it's kind of strange that Hunter Thompson would commit suicide at this time," says Gunderson. "Several kids told us that he directed snuff films. I think it's a strong possibility that he was murdered and I strongly suspect that it's all connected."

The snuff film that Thompson allegedly made with Paul Bonacci is believed, based on Bonacci's description of the surroundings, to have been filmed at Bohemian Grove, a summer camp of sorts for the rich and powerful.

Bohemian Grove is a secluded area outside Sacramento, Calif., where world leaders and dignitaries meet annually for a retreat that involves neo-pagan activities, including mock human sacrifices made before a large Owl statue referred to as "Moloch." While conducting this ritual, which they call "The Cremation of Care," participants are dressed in druid robes and chant and sing before Moloch.

Information on these gatherings has been well known for some time, though video footage has only recently been leaked out of the site. The site is very secure and access is available only to a handful of people worldwide. As a child, Bonacci could never have had access to the site, but he described it accurately, including the large owl statue.

Noreen Gosch says that on one recent evening her Web site, www.johnnygosch.com, had more than 50 hits that came from within a 10-mile radius of Bohemian Grove.

http://www.tomflocco.com/fs/PhotographerTied.htm
Photographer for White House child sex ring arrested after Thompson suicide
by Tom Flocco
Hunter Thompson’s death and the news blackout of Rusty Nelson’s simultaneous arrest raise questions that someone may be attempting to limit Nelson’s freedom or threaten him, since according to testimony, both men had allegedly witnessed homosexual prostitution and pedophile criminal acts in a suppressed but far-reaching child sex-ring probe closely linked to Senate and House members--but also former President George H. W. Bush. [In U.S. District Court testimony, Rusty Nelson told Judge Warren Urbom he took 20,000 to 30,000 pictures, 2-5-1999, p.52]

http://www.tomflocco.com/fs/Witness2030Pedophile.htm
Witness says abducted children--23 now dead--abused by 20-30 pedophile members of congress at child sex parties held at Embassy Row mansion where Secret Service-secured presidential limo was seen parked outside
By Tom Flocco

Lincoln, NE -- March 28, 2005 -- TomFlocco.com -- Recently arrested photographer Russell E. "Rusty" Nelson--who according to U.S. District court testimony [2-5-1999] was impersonated by another photographer at Capitol Hill child sex parties during the Reagan and Bush presidencies, told us last week that in 1988 he refused Hunter Thompson’s offer of $100,000 to film a graphic child sex "snuff movie to be sold to wealthy private clients where a young boy would be murdered as a sacrifice."

Online TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #49 on: April 19, 2011, 03:01:40 PM »

http://www.ltu.edu/arts_sciences/cislerlecture_about.asp

The Walker L. Cisler lecture series, which is free and open to the public, was founded at Lawrence Technological University with a generous gift from the Holley Foundation.

Well known for his leadership of the Detroit Edison Company from 1954 to 1971, Walker L. Cisler enjoyed a career that spanned a lifetime of personal, professional, civic, and business accomplishments.

Update:  Cisler, Walker Lee  - President Detroit Edison - Birth of NASA - Cisler report 1961 - Bohemian Grove

Bohemian Grove references July 1960:

http://history.nasa.gov/SP-4105/index.htm
Bohemian Grove, 122, 182, 184-187

SP-4105 The Birth of NASA
Sunday, April 17 APRIL 1960
The second, a less restful but equally rewarding experience, will be a stay of 10 days at the Bohemian Grove in California

Wednesday, July 13 1960
I had hoped to get away on Friday of this week for a week's rest at the Bohemian Grove encampment

Friday, July 15 1960 :

This was an all-day meeting with the space program council. I did finish up at 4 o'clock in the afternoon and Ruth picked me up at five to go to the airport. I was to have received a copy of each of the speeches to be given at the NASA-industry conference, but this package was not delivered to me. I had hoped to be able to use the five-hour trip across the country to review these papers. I suppose I will now have to do this next week while I am "relaxing" at the Grove.

The flight left on time from Friendship Airport and I was in San Francisco at 8:35 p.m. where I was met by Marron Hendricks. We started out at 9 o'clock for the Bohemian Grove and arrived at the gate at exactly 11 o'clock. Almost everyone had gone to bed but my tent was ready with the electric blanket turned on. I am looking forward to the next several days.

Saturday, July 16 1960 :

I should have noted that the late afternoon on Friday was given over to a discussion with Abe Silverstein about the management plan for Nimbus and about the possibility of transferring these manned space flight projects beyond the present Mercury project to the Ames Research Center. He was asked to bring back his response to these matters upon my return from the Bohemian Grove.8 Also, I had a meeting with Ostrander, Hyatt and Finger to ask for their thoughts about a study of the probable uses of a nuclear rocket propulsion system of the Rover type. I will follow up on this when I return.
Saturday and I was up at 7:45 for a breakfast with Jimmy Doolittle and with General Pat Partridge and General Joe Cannon.

Pat Partridge is now retired; he was the commanding general of the North American Air Defense Command.

Joe Cannon is the commander of the Sixth Army in San Francisco. Immediately after breakfast, the four of us went for a three hour walk. This became a bit strenuous for General Cannon and myself and we broke off a bit ahead of Doolittle and Partridge.

Lunch at the camp was a pleasant experience. Our guests today were a quartet and a five piece-orchestra. The music was quite wonderful and the food and conversation good. We wound up about 4:30. Around 6 o'clock, we went as a group to the Web Camp for cocktails. The weekend crowd has begun to arrive and the noise and confusion is increasing. Several old friends were among those present and I thoroughly enjoyed the experience.

We had dinner at the "Dining Room Under the Stars." It was a large gathering, probably 1,600 in all. Apparently, there is a tradition that this opening dinner includes remarks from a member of the "old guard" and a response from one of the younger members of the Bohemian Club. The old guard consists of those members of the club who have had forty encampments to their credit.

Online TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #50 on: April 19, 2011, 03:20:24 PM »
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/S-1_Uranium_Committee

The S-1 Uranium Committee was a Committee of the National Defense Research Committee that succeeded the Briggs Advisory Committee on Uranium and later evolved into the Manhattan Project.

S-1 Committee at the Bohemian Grove, September 13, 1942.
From left to right are Harold C. Urey, Ernest O. Lawrence, James B. Conant, Lyman J. Briggs, E. V. Murphree and Arthur Compton

Online TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #51 on: April 19, 2011, 03:23:36 PM »
http://www.sonic.net/~kerry/bohemian/photolinks.html

Ernest O. Lawrence lunching with future United States president Dwight Eisenhower and former United States president Hoover at Bohemian Grove, July 23, 1950.

Online TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #52 on: April 19, 2011, 05:49:16 PM »
They timed the landing on the moon to coincide with "The Grove" :

When the Apollo 11 astronauts landed on the moon on 20 July 1969, I was glued to a television screen at the Bohemian Grove north of San Francisco
http://history.nasa.gov/SP-4105/sp4105.htm
The Birth of NASA - The Diary of T. Keith Glennan

http://history.nasa.gov/SP-4105/preface.htm
When the Apollo 11 astronauts landed on the moon on 20 July 1969, I was glued to a television screen at the Bohemian Grove north of San Francisco and was as thrilled and emotionally moved as anyone could be. The management of that program by Jim Webb, Hugh Dryden, Tom Paine, Bob Seamans and Bob Gilruth was in the best tradition of the great undertakings that have periodically marked our nation's history.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/T._Keith_Glennan
Thomas Keith Glennan (September 8, 1905 – April 11, 1995) was the first Administrator of the National Aeronautics and Space Administration, serving from August 19, 1958 to January 20, 1961.

Wiki,,, left out a few things...

http://www.hq.nasa.gov/office/pao/History/Biographies/glennan.html

Thomas Keith Glennan was the first Administrator of the National Aeronautics and Space Administration, formally established on October 1, 1958, under the National Aeronautics and Space Act of 1958.

While at NASA, Glennan was president-on-leave of the Case Institute of Technology, Cleveland, Ohio, which he had headed since 1947 and returned to following his NASA experience.

Born in Enderlin, North Dakota, on September 8, 1905, Dr. Glennan earned a degree in electrical engineering from the Sheffield Scientific School of Yale University in 1927.

Following graduation, he became associated with the newly developed sound motion picture industry, and later became assistant general service superintendent for Electrical Research Products Company, a subsidiary of Western Electric Company. During his career he was studio manager of Paramount Pictures, Inc., and Samuel Goldwyn Studios, and was briefly on the staff of Vega Airplane Corporation.

[ This sounds like he was part of Manhattan Project or Torpedo Radar development... (Alfred Loomis) : ]

Glennan joined the Columbia University Division of War Research in 1942, serving throughout World War II, first as Administrator and then as Director of the U.S. Navy's Underwater Sound Laboratories at New London, Connecticut.

At the end of the war, Dr. Glennan became an executive of the Ansco Corp., Binghamton, New York.

From this position he was called to the presidency of Case [ the Case Institute of Technology, ] . During his administration, Case rose from a primarily local institution to rank with the top engineering schools in the nation.

From October 1950 to November 1952, concurrent with his Case presidency, he served as a member of the Atomic Energy Commission.

Dr. Glennan was also very active in national and civic affairs. He was chair of the board of the Institute for Defense Analysis, and served on the board of the National Science Foundation and the Council on Financial Aid to Education. In Cleveland he took an important part in many civic activities.

Online TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #53 on: April 19, 2011, 06:38:01 PM »
Glenn T. Seaborg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glenn_T._Seaborg

He spent most of his career as an educator and research scientist at the University of California, Berkeley where he became the second Chancellor in its history and served as a University Professor.[2]

Seaborg advised ten presidents from Harry S. Truman to Bill Clinton on nuclear policy and was the chairman of the United States Atomic Energy Commission from 1961 to 1971 where he pushed for commercial nuclear energy and peaceful applications of nuclear science.

http://www.lbl.gov/LBL-PID/Nobelists/Seaborg/presidents/20.html

LBNL Image Library -- Collection BERKELEY-LAB

http://imglib.lbl.gov/cgi-bin/ImgLib/credits/BERKELEY-LAB/.tags/96B05411
Breakfast at Owls Nest Camp, Bohemian Grove, July 23, 1967

Breakfast at Owls Nest Camp, Bohemian Grove, July 23, 1967. Around the table, left to right: Preston Hotchkis, California Governor Ronald W. Reagan, Harvey Hancock (standing), Vice President Richard M. Nixon, Glenn Seaborg, Jack Sparks, (unidentified individual), (unidentified individual), and Edwin Pauley. Courtesy of Edward W. Carter (deceased).

I first met Dick Nixon in January of 1948, when we were among the ten outstanding young men of the year, chosen by the Junior Chamber of Commerce. Here's Nixon and here am I. Here's Barbara Walker, who was Miss America of 1947.

I ran into Dick Nixon and Ronald Reagan, and here am I, at the Bohemian Grove in the summer of 1967, when Ronald Reagan was the Governor of California and Nixon was trying to decide whether he would run for President the following year.

http://imglib.lbl.gov/cgi-bin/ImgLib/credits/BERKELEY-LAB/.tags/96B05410
U.S. Junior Chamber of Commerce Ten Outstanding Young Men of 1947

U.S. Junior Chamber of Commerce (Jaycees) Ten (10) Outstanding Young Men of 1947 with Barbara Walker (Miss America). Left to right: Barbara Walker, Adrian Fisher, Cord Meyer, Jr., James Q. Newton, LaVon Peterson, Glenn T. Seaborg, Robert Hingson, U.S. Representative Richard M. Nixon, U.S. Representative Glenn Davis. (Missing from photo: Thomas Reid and de Lesseps S. Morrison).

Online TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #54 on: June 16, 2011, 03:36:53 PM »
Possibly a warning???? How do you mistake when the grove happenings are (ie. not june but July) and the warning of capture that happend in 2008?

http://www.infowars.com/washington-post-covers-bohemain-grove/

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/blogpost/post/bohemian-grove-where-the-rich-and-powerful-go-to-misbehave/2011/06/15/AGPV1sVH_blog.html

06/15/2011
Bohemian Grove: Where the rich and powerful go to misbehave By Elizabeth Flock
Correction: This article originally stated that the Bohemian Grove encampment begins today. It begins in mid-July.
Bohemian Grove’s 2011 retreat begins in mid-July. We don’t suggest any infiltrators try to make their way through the entrance, guarded by camp valets and redwoods some 200 feet in height. It didn’t end too well for the last Vanity Fair editor who tried it.

http://gawker.com/5026342/bumor-scribe-for-americas-most-glamorous-magazine
17 July 2008

um—Or Scribe for America’s Most Glamorous Magazine?

Sheila — Here's Vanity Fair writer Alex Shoumatoff, photographed shorty after he was arrested while infiltrating the private California super-elite men's club, Bohemian Grove. (That's VF editor-in-chief Graydon Carter, inset.) Pretty old-school reporting; we like it! We hear he was inside the club for about an hour and talked to a few members before his capture. But the unwanted photo-op was quite the indignity. Click for post-arrest photos!

http://www.sanfranciscosentinel.com/?p=14733
BY PAT MURPHY
Sentinel Founder
Copyright © 2008

Vanity Fair writer Alex Shoumatoff was found by Bohemian Club security attempting to hide behind a tree just after he sneaked in to the world famous Bohemian Grove in Monte Rio, Calif., the exclusive getaway of some of the world’s most powerful men who gather there every July for two weeks of music, theater, lectures, liquor, cigars and camaraderie.
The security team rapidly paced after the lumbering Shoumatoff, who was found cowering behind a Redwood tree, his amble girth giving him away. For those in the know, Bohemians freely urinate against the giant trees, so perhaps Shoumatoff is a bit jaundiced in the aftermath of his poorly planned hiding attempt.

After being detained and handcuffed, Shoumatoff admitted that he was a trespasser. He had a map of the Grove and $20 in his pocket, plus his notes that were confiscated by authorities.

EvadingGrid

« Reply #55 on: July 15, 2011, 03:39:09 PM »
Hackivists next target, the top secret society where 'rulers of the world' meet every summer

Daily Mail
By Wil Longbottom

Last updated at 6:53 PM on 14th July 2011

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2014797/Bohemian-Grove-Hackivists-target.html

A notorious group of hackers has called for the infiltration of a top secret elite society as it stages its annual gathering in California.

The Bohemian Grove began its two-week gathering in Monte Rio, California, yesterday, with protesters lining the street outside the exclusive 2,700-acre estate.

Bohemian Grove is part of the San Francisco-based male-only Bohemian Club which includes heads of state, leading business magnates and bank executives among its members.

Attack: Hackers group Anonymous has called on people to infiltrate the top secret Bohemian Grove club - where the most powerful men in the world are said to meet annually

Secretive: The elite group meets for two weeks every summer on a sprawling 2,700-acre estate in California

Conspiracy theorists claim the group is behind financial market manipulation, policy-setting, king making and even occult rituals and debauchery.

It has also been claimed that the group is linked to other secret societies such as the Illuminati and the Council of 300.

Hackers collective Anonymous has called for infiltration of the group and occupation of its secret grounds.

Anonymous has been associated with attacking major corporation and connections to the diplomatic cable leak site WikiLeaks, including Mastercard and Visa.

The majority of members of the Bohemian Club are set to arrive on Saturday, and Anonymous is calling for protesters to step up activities around the estate over the weekend.

The group claims to have 'literally explosive' information on Bohemian Grove and plans to leak it along with material from the Metropolitan Police in London.

Among its membership are said to be Google executive chairman Eric Schimdt, former Secretary of State Henry Kissinger and House Minority Leader Paul Pelosi.

Leaders: Members of the elite group include General Dwight G. Eisenhower and Republican President Richard Nixon

Founded just after the Civil War by Henry Edwards as a private camp for 'bohemians' - artists and writers - to relax.

The club's membership has since evolved to include some of the richest and most powerful men in the U.S. and now numbers more than 2,400.

Among those said to have been members include every Republican president since 1923, cabinet officials, CEOs of major companies, banks and oil company executives.

The retreats are said to have been the location where many future presidents have established their credentials by making important speeches - including Dwight Eisenhower.

The Grove became famous with the revelation that meetings on the Manhattan Project took place there in 1942, which led to the development of the atomic bomb.

According to The New American, Republican president Richard Nixon credited a speech he made by the lake in the estate as the first milestone on his road to the White House.

Think tank: The Bohemian Grove is where one of the meetings for the Manhattan Project is said to have taken place in 1942

In his memoirs, he wrote: 'If I were to choose the speech that gave me the most pleasure and satisfaction in my political career, it would be my Lakeside Speech at the Bohemian Grove in July, 1967.

'Because this speech traditionally was off the record, it received no publicity at the time.

'But in many ways it marked the first milestone on my road to the presidency.'

Protesters have gathered near the entrance to the Bohemian Grove in Monte Rio - marking the first demonstration against the summer encampment.

Around 45 people stood on the right shoulder of the road past the 2,700-acre estate along the Russian River.

The protest appears to be related to a YouTube video announcing the launch of 'Operation Bohemian Grove' and calling for people to 'occupy' the intersection of Bohemian Avenue and Railroad Avenue near the venue.

The video, which begins with an air raid siren, said participants should block the entrance until they were moved on by police.

It claims: 'Important political and business deals are discussed and established at the Bohemian Grove, which is a direct violation of law in most concerned countries.'

The video, posted on June 24, is by a group call 2ndrevolt.com.

VIDEO
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fcSTF352cEc&feature=player_embedded

Online TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #56 on: July 15, 2011, 04:07:29 PM »
Cisler - Manhattan Project - Bilderberger - Bohemian Grove Goer
http://www.ltu.edu/arts_sciences/cislerlecture_about.asp

The Walker L. Cisler lecture series, which is free and open to the public, was founded at Lawrence Technological University with a generous gift from the Holley Foundation.

Well known for his leadership of the Detroit Edison Company from 1954 to 1971, Walker L. Cisler enjoyed a career that spanned a lifetime of personal, professional, civic, and business accomplishments.

Update:  Cisler, Walker Lee  - President Detroit Edison - Birth of NASA - Cisler report 1961 - Bohemian Grove

Bohemian Grove references July 1960:

http://history.nasa.gov/SP-4105/index.htm
Bohemian Grove, 122, 182, 184-187

SP-4105 The Birth of NASA
Sunday, April 17 APRIL 1960
The second, a less restful but equally rewarding experience, will be a stay of 10 days at the Bohemian Grove in California

Wednesday, July 13 1960
I had hoped to get away on Friday of this week for a week's rest at the Bohemian Grove encampment

Friday, July 15 1960 :

This was an all-day meeting with the space program council. I did finish up at 4 o'clock in the afternoon and Ruth picked me up at five to go to the airport. I was to have received a copy of each of the speeches to be given at the NASA-industry conference, but this package was not delivered to me. I had hoped to be able to use the five-hour trip across the country to review these papers. I suppose I will now have to do this next week while I am "relaxing" at the Grove.

The flight left on time from Friendship Airport and I was in San Francisco at 8:35 p.m. where I was met by Marron Hendricks. We started out at 9 o'clock for the Bohemian Grove and arrived at the gate at exactly 11 o'clock. Almost everyone had gone to bed but my tent was ready with the electric blanket turned on. I am looking forward to the next several days.

Saturday, July 16 1960 :

I should have noted that the late afternoon on Friday was given over to a discussion with Abe Silverstein about the management plan for Nimbus and about the possibility of transferring these manned space flight projects beyond the present Mercury project to the Ames Research Center. He was asked to bring back his response to these matters upon my return from the Bohemian Grove.8 Also, I had a meeting with Ostrander, Hyatt and Finger to ask for their thoughts about a study of the probable uses of a nuclear rocket propulsion system of the Rover type. I will follow up on this when I return.
Saturday and I was up at 7:45 for a breakfast with Jimmy Doolittle and with General Pat Partridge and General Joe Cannon. Pat Partridge is now retired; he was the commanding general of the North American Air Defense Command. Joe Cannon is the commander of the Sixth Army in San Francisco. Immediately after breakfast, the four of us went for a three hour walk. This became a bit strenuous for General Cannon and myself and we broke off a bit ahead of Doolittle and Partridge.

Lunch at the camp was a pleasant experience. Our guests today were a quartet and a five piece-orchestra. The music was quite wonderful and the food and conversation good. We wound up about 4:30. Around 6 o'clock, we went as a group to the Web Camp for cocktails. The weekend crowd has begun to arrive and the noise and confusion is increasing. Several old friends were among those present and I thoroughly enjoyed the experience.

We had dinner at the "Dining Room Under the Stars." It was a large gathering, probably 1,600 in all. Apparently, there is a tradition that this opening dinner includes remarks from a member of the "old guard" and a response from one of the younger members of the Bohemian Club. The old guard consists of those members of the club who have had forty encampments to their credit.

http://www.sonic.net/~kerry/bohemian/photolinks.html

Ernest O. Lawrence lunching with future United States president Dwight Eisenhower and former United States president Hoover at Bohemian Grove, July 23, 1950.

Glenn T. Seaborg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glenn_T._Seaborg

He spent most of his career as an educator and research scientist at the University of California, Berkeley where he became the second Chancellor in its history and served as a University Professor.[2]

Seaborg advised ten presidents from Harry S. Truman to Bill Clinton on nuclear policy and was the chairman of the United States Atomic Energy Commission from 1961 to 1971 where he pushed for commercial nuclear energy and peaceful applications of nuclear science.

http://www.lbl.gov/LBL-PID/Nobelists/Seaborg/presidents/20.html

LBNL Image Library -- Collection BERKELEY-LAB

http://imglib.lbl.gov/cgi-bin/ImgLib/credits/BERKELEY-LAB/.tags/96B05411
Breakfast at Owls Nest Camp, Bohemian Grove, July 23, 1967.

Around the table, left to right: Preston Hotchkis, California Governor Ronald W. Reagan, Harvey Hancock (standing), Vice President Richard M. Nixon, Glenn Seaborg, Jack Sparks, (unidentified individual), (unidentified individual), and Edwin Pauley. Courtesy of Edward W. Carter (deceased).

http://imglib.lbl.gov/cgi-bin/ImgLib/credits/BERKELEY-LAB/.tags/96B05410
U.S. Junior Chamber of Commerce Ten Outstanding Young Men of 1947

U.S. Junior Chamber of Commerce (Jaycees) Ten (10) Outstanding Young Men of 1947 with Barbara Walker (Miss America).
Left to right: Barbara Walker, Adrian Fisher, Cord Meyer, Jr., James Q. Newton, LaVon Peterson, Glenn T. Seaborg, Robert Hingson, U.S. Representative Richard M. Nixon, U.S. Representative Glenn Davis. (Missing from photo: Thomas Reid and de Lesseps S. Morrison

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/S-1_Uranium_Committee
The S-1 Uranium Committee was a Committee of the National Defense Research Committee that succeeded the Briggs Advisory Committee on Uranium and later evolved into the Manhattan Project.

S-1 Committee at the Bohemian Grove, September 13, 1942.
From left to right are Harold C. Urey, Ernest O. Lawrence, James B. Conant, Lyman J. Briggs, E. V. Murphree and Arthur Compton

Origins of RAND - Tuxedo Park - Alfred Lee Loomis 

http://www.rand.org/about/history/
In May 1946, the first RAND report appeared, Preliminary Design of an Experimental World-Circling Spaceship
http://www.rand.org/pubs/special_memoranda/SM11827/

Toward the end of the war, when Secretary of War Henry L. Stimson and Lt. Gen. Leslie Groves, head of the Manhattan Project that developed the atomic bomb, were trying to decide which Japanese cities to bomb, a chance visit by Mr. Loomis helped persuade the two men to spare the ancient city of Kyoto. Mr. Loomis had studied Japanese history at Harvard and was passionate about the ancient city's art treasures.

"I said 'No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, I don't want that,' " he told the Florida Times-Union in 2002.

Stimson, a former secretary of state and war, was a Loomis family cousin and something of a surrogate father to Mr. Loomis. He "used to tell us that we'd been kind of lucky in life and that we owed the country a duty," Mr. Loomis told his father's biographer.

| - - - - - -

They timed the landing on the moon to coincide with "The Grove" :

When the Apollo 11 astronauts landed on the moon on 20 July 1969, I was glued to a television screen at the Bohemian Grove north of San Francisco
http://history.nasa.gov/SP-4105/sp4105.htm
The Birth of NASA - The Diary of T. Keith Glennan

http://history.nasa.gov/SP-4105/preface.htm
When the Apollo 11 astronauts landed on the moon on 20 July 1969, I was glued to a television screen at the Bohemian Grove north of San Francisco and was as thrilled and emotionally moved as anyone could be. The management of that program by Jim Webb, Hugh Dryden, Tom Paine, Bob Seamans and Bob Gilruth was in the best tradition of the great undertakings that have periodically marked our nation's history.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/T._Keith_Glennan
Thomas Keith Glennan (September 8, 1905 – April 11, 1995) was the first Administrator of the National Aeronautics and Space Administration, serving from August 19, 1958 to January 20, 1961.

Wiki,,, left out a few things...

http://www.hq.nasa.gov/office/pao/History/Biographies/glennan.html

Thomas Keith Glennan was the first Administrator of the National Aeronautics and Space Administration, formally established on October 1, 1958, under the National Aeronautics and Space Act of 1958.

While at NASA, Glennan was president-on-leave of the Case Institute of Technology, Cleveland, Ohio, which he had headed since 1947 and returned to following his NASA experience.

Born in Enderlin, North Dakota, on September 8, 1905, Dr. Glennan earned a degree in electrical engineering from the Sheffield Scientific School of Yale University in 1927.

Following graduation, he became associated with the newly developed sound motion picture industry, and later became assistant general service superintendent for Electrical Research Products Company, a subsidiary of Western Electric Company. During his career he was studio manager of Paramount Pictures, Inc., and Samuel Goldwyn Studios, and was briefly on the staff of Vega Airplane Corporation.

[ This sounds like he was part of Manhattan Project or Torpedo Radar development... (Alfred Loomis) : ]

Glennan joined the Columbia University Division of War Research in 1942, serving throughout World War II, first as Administrator and then as Director of the U.S. Navy's Underwater Sound Laboratories at New London, Connecticut.

At the end of the war, Dr. Glennan became an executive of the Ansco Corp., Binghamton, New York.

From this position he was called to the presidency of Case [ the Case Institute of Technology, ] . During his administration, Case rose from a primarily local institution to rank with the top engineering schools in the nation.

From October 1950 to November 1952, concurrent with his Case presidency, he served as a member of the Atomic Energy Commission.

Dr. Glennan was also very active in national and civic affairs. He was chair of the board of the Institute for Defense Analysis, and served on the board of the National Science Foundation and the Council on Financial Aid to Education. In Cleveland he took an important part in many civic activities.

Chi Psi Fraternity founder Philip Spencer - S&B and The Pirates Own Book - Great find!

Here’s the warning above the Bohemian Club at 624 Taylor in San Francisco – “Weaving Spiders Come Not Here.”

http://sfcitizen.com/blog/2008/05/25/san-franciscos-bohemian-club-weaving-spiders-come-not-here/

Offline America2

• Romans 10:9-10 King James Version
« Reply #57 on: July 15, 2011, 04:23:43 PM »
I know this is a tad bit off-topic, but could some please post the link to all of the BG attendees this year?

Thanks!

EvadingGrid

« Reply #58 on: July 15, 2011, 04:29:48 PM »
I know this is a tad bit off-topic, but could some please post the link to all of the BG attendees this year?

Thanks!

Always a good thing to have a copy !

Offline Femacamper

• PUTIN HACKED MY MIND!
    • TRUNEWS
« Reply #59 on: July 15, 2011, 04:31:08 PM »
Always a good thing to have a copy !

We'll need it for the modern-day Nuremberg trials when we defeat these Nazi eugenicists.

Offline Irobot

• SHOW HOST WANTED!
    • 12160 SOCIAL NETWORK
« Reply #60 on: July 16, 2012, 04:05:46 PM »
12160  "Destroying the NWO"
Check out the blogs, videos, and discussions!!
http://12160.info/

RADIO HOST WANTED!!! 
Trolls R People 2

Offline Irobot

• SHOW HOST WANTED!
    • 12160 SOCIAL NETWORK
« Reply #61 on: July 18, 2012, 05:48:17 PM »
thanks for the feedback Prison Planet Forum :)

"It's a Baby Barbecue at Bohemian Grove"
    Anthony J. Hilder outside the gates of Bohemian Grove
http://12160.info/video/it-s-a-baby-barbecue-at-bohemian-grove

12160  "Destroying the NWO"
Check out the blogs, videos, and discussions!!
http://12160.info/

RADIO HOST WANTED!!! 
Trolls R People 2

Online TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #62 on: July 19, 2012, 04:18:00 PM »
Anyone shining the light on this is to be commended. Sorry that there was no focus this year. (No accident?)

http://fromthetrenchesworldreport.com/arrest-at-occupy-bohemian-grove-2012/17706/
Arrest at Occupy Bohemian Grove 2012
Posted on July 15, 2012 by Admin

Google search images: BOHEMIAN GROVE 2012

http://noliesradio.org/archives/47591
Occupy Bohemian Grove 2012 with RT Anchor Abby Martin

Protesters march to the front gate at Occupy Bohemian Grove 2012

Published on Jul 13, 2012 by RTAmerica

For the last 133 years, the world’s wealthiest and most powerful elite gather at the Bohemian Grove in the Redwood forest of Monte Rio, CA where they network, discuss policy, party and perform mock sacrificial rituals. Yet, little people know about this secretive meeting of CEOs and political bigwigs because there is virtually no media coverage of the event. So what is really happening at the Bohemian Grove? RT correspondent Abby Martin sets out to find out for herself.

http://digitaljournal.com/article/328607
Occupy Bohemian Grove: Protesting the elite's secret ceremonies

While protests have been small in past years, this year is going to be different.

Besides Occupy Bohemian Grove, demonstrators to be in attendance outside the event are Code Pink, Peace and Justice Center, ANSWER Coalition, Veterans for Peace and others.

Protesters will be rallying for a change in the U.S.'s attitudes towards human rights and international and domestic issues.

Read more: http://digitaljournal.com/article/328607#ixzz216NVF8j4

Online TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #63 on: August 17, 2012, 04:02:42 PM »
I found this rather interesting - Elvis Presley 1972:

http://www.elvisconcerts.com/jumpsuits/1972-04.htm

Original name: Royal Blue Fireworks
Other names: Owl Suit
Description: Royal blue jumpsuit with matching silver lined cape.
Belt:  Original "Owl Belt"

This was one of the jumpsuits Elvis wore during the filming of the 1972 documentary film "Elvis On Tour".

Offline All4truth

« Reply #64 on: August 17, 2012, 04:17:36 PM »
I found this rather interesting - Elvis Presley 1972:

http://www.elvisconcerts.com/jumpsuits/1972-04.htm

Original name: Royal Blue Fireworks
Other names: Owl Suit
Description: Royal blue jumpsuit with matching silver lined cape.
Belt:  Original "Owl Belt"

This was one of the jumpsuits Elvis wore during the filming of the 1972 documentary film "Elvis On Tour".

I watched the documentary last night of Elvis, it was the anniversary of his death.  They had that performance on there.

As for Brad Meltzer, look at his contacts and friends, he is there to counteract Jesse
Ventura's Conspiracy theories.  He is NWO, no doubt about it.  :-\

Online TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #65 on: July 08, 2013, 08:33:01 PM »
Bohemian Grove 2013 - time coming .... July 14  ... let the global sacrifice begin

Crash Bohemian Grove 2013 -Youtube

http://wearechangetv.us/2013/06/bohemian-grove-2013-truth-show-moses-heart-talk-with-walter-bradley/
Bohemian Grove 2013, Truth Show, Moses – Heart Talk with Walter Bradley

June 10, 2013 By Greg Fernandez Jr Leave a Comment

We will return to the Bohemian Grove on July 13-14 and July 20-21. For more information click here. https://www.facebook.com/resistthegrove

In this episode of Heart Talk with Walter Bradley, we discuss the Bohemian Grove 2013 protest, we get a sample of the Truth Show footage – featuring Truth music, comedy, and speakings in San Lorenzo, Ca. on May 27, 2013. Then Walter begins a new series on the study of Moses.

http://www.exposebohemiangrove.org/protest-2013/

There are no formal protests planned this year. However, there are ad hoc groups planning actions on their own. Please use our Facebook page to discuss if you like.

The Bohemian club meets at the grove this year from July 13 to July 28. The first Saturday is always the Cremation of of Care. The second Saturday is the HiJinks (and always a VIP for the Lakeside Talks) and the 3rd Sat. is the LowJInks. They leave on Sunday.

http://bcjobs.iapplicants.com/searchlistings.php

GROVE COOKS ALL STATIONS 2013

April 01, 2013 - July 28, 2013
Exempt/Non-Exempt: Non-Exempt
Benefits: Meals provided
Employment Type: Seasonal - Full Time
Department: Kitchen
Description: This job is in a high volume kitchen at the Bohemian Grove and is for our summer events:
 Spring Jinks (June 4th - June 9th)
 Encampment (July 9th - July 28th)

The Bohemian Club is seeking Cooks for the 2013 summer season. These jobs take place at at the Bohemian Grove in northern California’s Russian River area in Western Sonoma County.

Cooks assist the Club Executive Chef in the preparation and implementation of meals for two Grove events—the Spring Jinks and Summer Encampment. These events involve over 2500 members and guests and 500 seasonal staff. The Grove is located approximately 75 miles north of San Francisco in Sonoma wine country and encompasses 2700 acres of redwood forest. Members and their guests venture to the Grove each summer (as they have for more than 100 years) to enjoy or participate in performances, lectures, nature walks, concerts, fine dining, etc.

The main focus for the staff during the Grove events is to provide superior quality food and beverage service. On peak days, over 2500 meals are served along with 400 bottles of wine from our extensive cellar. The Spring Jinks, our first summer event, takes place June 1st through June 6th and the Encampment, runs from July 13th through August 1st.

We are looking for “utility players” who are willing to jump in wherever needed. The position requires teamwork and a continuous positive attitude. This is not an easy summer job. In exchange for your hard work, you will receive excellent (resume enhancing) industry experience, competitive pay, and an opportunity to meet lots of interesting people.

We are hiring for the following stations:

· Bake shop
 · Butcher shop
 · Pantry
· Catering
 · Breakfast
 · Staff meals
 · Receiving
 · Saucier
 · Prep

Online TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #66 on: July 08, 2013, 11:22:41 PM »
http://intellihub.com/2013/04/14/hacked-photographs-show-colin-powell-at-bohemian-grove/

Hacked Photographs Show Colin Powell at Bohemian Grove
New photos have surfaced showing Colin Powell at the Bohemian Grove.

by Andrew Freeman
Intellihub.com
 April 14, 2013

The mysterious hacker known as Guccifer has released a series of photographs showing Colin Powell at the Bohemian Grove.

http://www.examiner.com/article/hacked-photos-show-colin-powell-actors-at-bohemian-grove

George Schultz  Malcolm McDowell

http://cryptome.org/2013/04/guccifer-colin-powell.pdf

Online TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #67 on: July 09, 2013, 05:51:14 PM »
http://www.infowars.com/pentagon-insider-writes-novel-about-bohemian-grove-and-globalist-plot/
Pentagon Insider Writes Novel About Bohemian Grove and Globalist Plot

Infowars.com
 June 14, 2013

When Lt. Col. Anthony Shaffer published his memoirs in “Operation Dark Heart” in 2010, the Defense Department found the book so interesting they immediately snapped up the initial run of 10,000 copies to prevent them from getting into the wrong hands and future copies were heavily censored.

This week, Shaffer and co-author William H. Keith are releasing a novel, “The Last Line,” an action-packed thriller that focuses on the dark and twisted cabal known as Bohemian Grove.

The Bohemian Grove is a 2,700 acre campground amid an ancient Redwood forest. outfitted for the rich and famous, it exists not between the pages of a work of fiction but at 20601 Bohemian Avenue in Monte Rio in northern California. Owned by the Bohemian Club, a private San Francisco-based men’s art club, the Bohemian Grove hosts an annual two-week, three-weekend camping event in July for some of the most powerful and influential men in the world.

Online TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #68 on: July 14, 2013, 12:47:05 PM »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7rdRGB8A4IQ
Alex Jones Month 2013: Bohemian Grove 2013
Published on Jul 12, 2013 

Celebrating the month of July as Alex Jones Month, due to his and Mike Hanson's infiltration of the Bohemian Grove in 2000 ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PxON0SMq-JU )

Manny and Greg discuss Alex Jones, the Bohemian Grove 2013 protest, and activism. July 13, 2013 - Bohemian Grove Protest Information: http://www.meetup.com/redwoodempirewearechange/events/128452742/

On July 13, 2013 we will protest the activities of the Bohemian Club/Grove and spread awareness about "Bilderberg-
West" at 20601 Bohemian Ave, Monte Rio, CA 95462.

Bohemian Grove 2013 article; http://wearechangetv.us/2013/07/bohemian-grove-2013/#axzz2YEZDeESn

For more information about the peaceful protest: https://www.facebook.com/resistthegrove

What bothers me the most is the Cremation of Care, which is almost identical to the sacrifices to Molech, Baal, and other evil fronts for the devil.

Online TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #69 on: July 14, 2013, 12:50:29 PM »
http://beforeitsnews.com/conspiracy-theories/2013/07/bohemian-grove-2013-conan-obrien-chris-matthews-2452922.html
Bohemian Grove 2013: Conan O’Brien, Chris Matthews
Saturday, July 13, 2013 13:15

Retired Army Gen. Stanley McChrystal and comedian Conan O’Brien, the former “Tonight Show” host, will be among the featured speakers at the Bohemian Grove encampment of rich and powerful men under the redwoods in Monte Rio.

Up to 2,500 Bohemian Club members and their guests will attend the all-male encampment that opened Thursday and runs through July 28, all in complete secrecy behind the gates of the San Francisco-based club’s 2,700-acre enclave along the Russian River.

About 15 private jets, the conveyance for some of the plutocrats and powerbrokers, were parked Thursday at Charles M. Schulz-Sonoma County Airport, and more are expected to arrive today, airport manager Jon Stout said.

McChrystal, the former commander of American forces in Afghanistan, will discuss “On Leadership” in one of the daily talks presented beside a small lake ringed by towering redwoods.

O’Brien’s topic — “Success, Failure in Surviving the Media Revolution” — sounds a bit more serious than his patter on the NBC show or his current show, “Conan” on TBS.

Also in the lineup for the Lakeside Talks are Paul Otellini, who retired in May as CEO of Intel, speaking on “What My Life in Tech Taught Me”; Stanford University President John Hennessey (“The Coming Tsunami of Online Education”); and Jorge Quiroga, president of Bolivia (“South America After Chavez,” referring to Hugo Chavez, the socialist president of Venezuela who died in March).

David Gergen, political commentator and former presidential adviser; Chris Matthews, political talk show host; and William Reilly, former Environmental Protection Agency administrator, also will address the Bohemians.

http://www.pressdemocrat.com/article/20130711/ARTICLES/130719879?p=2&tc=pg

EvadingGrid

« Reply #70 on: July 26, 2015, 05:00:57 PM »
.repaired thread.

Online TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #71 on: August 27, 2015, 09:58:34 PM »
related David Rockefeller Sr. ...

David Rockefeller Intelligence Officer

[ It would be interesting to know the details of what the Rockefellers knew and when they knew it, regarding the Manhattan Project and Radar , Since the Atomic project started at Univ. of Chicago ( where Obama comes from hmmm ) that was started by Rockefeller, one would think they had an inside scoop on it all ... , well they did...]

related: Origins of RAND - Tuxedo Park - Alfred Lee Loomis
Radar development at Tuxedo Park - Alfred Lee Loomis - multimillionare and the ultimate insider - after the war and retiring he never gave an interview (the unknown Howard Hughes)

[ http://www.nasonline.org/publications/biographical-memoirs/memoir-pdfs/loomis-alfred.pdf
Alfred lee Loomis 1887—1975 ]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_University_of_Chicago
The history of the University of Chicago began in 1890 when the school was established by oil magnate John D. Rockefeller and the American Baptist Education Society from the remnants of a bankrupt institution of the same name

As part of the Manhattan Project, University of Chicago chemists, led by Glenn T. Seaborg, began to study the newly manufactured radioactive element plutonium. The George Herbert Jones Laboratory was the site where, for the first time, a trace quantity of this new element was isolated and measured in September 1942. This procedure enabled chemists to determine the new element's atomic weight. Room 405 of the building was named a National Historic Landmark in May 1967

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_France
Date 10 May – 22 June 1940 (1 month and 12 days)
Location France, Low Countries

[ Here we see that Winthrop Aldrich (Rockefeller son-inlaw) kept the family informed , and was informed via the Bohemian club meetings

Here we are May 13 1940 at a Bohemian Club meeting in San Francisco with Seaborg and Lawrence
 ]

Imperial San Francisco: Urban Power, Earthly Ruin
 By Gray A. Brechin

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enrico_Fermi
Enrico Fermi (Italian: [enˈri.ko ˈfeɾ.mi]; 29 September 1901 – 28 November 1954) was an Italian physicist, best known for his work on Chicago Pile-1 (the first nuclear reactor), and for his contributions to the development of quantum theory, nuclear and particle physics, and statistical mechanics. He is one of the men referred to as the "father of the atomic bomb

Fermi left Italy in 1938 to escape new Italian Racial Laws that affected his Jewish wife Laura. He emigrated to the United States where he worked on the Manhattan Project during World War II. Fermi led the team that designed and built Chicago Pile-1, which went critical on 2 December 1942, demonstrating the first artificial self-sustaining nuclear chain reaction.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chicago_Pile-1
Chicago Pile-1 (CP-1) was the world's first artificial nuclear reactor.[4][5] The construction of CP-1 was part of the Manhattan Project, and was carried out by the Metallurgical Laboratory at the University of Chicago. It was built under the west viewing stands of the original Stagg Field. The first man-made self-sustaining nuclear chain reaction was initiated in CP-1 on 2 December 1942, under the supervision of Enrico Fermi.
The pile required an enormous amount of graphite and uranium. At the time, there was a limited source of pure uranium. Frank Spedding of Iowa State University was able to produce only two short tons of pure uranium. Westinghouse Lamp Plant supplied another three short tons of uranium metal, which it produced in a rush with a makeshift process. A large square balloon was constructed by Goodyear Tire to encase the pile

Online TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #72 on: September 20, 2015, 12:56:16 PM »
Phil Lesh / Bob Weir / Mickey Hart all Bohemian Grove members ....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sYFSPrxUMhE
Grateful Dead’s Bob Weir on chillin’ at the Bohemian Grove
Published on Jan 28, 2015

See my articles on Bohemian Grove:
Bohemian Grove owl: who or what is it? On Moloch and Lilith

Online TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #73 on: September 20, 2015, 12:58:20 PM »
http://www.pressdemocrat.com/news/4239807-181/structure-burns-at-bohemian-grove?gallery=4214908
Cabin fire at Bohemian Grove awakens campers
BY MARY CALLAHAN
THE PRESS DEMOCRAT
 July 22, 2015, 7:43AM

Several campers at the super-exclusive Bohemian Grove in west Sonoma County were awakened Wednesday by a cabin fire — the result of flames that escaped a nearby firepit during the night, Monte Rio Fire Chief Steve Baxman said.

No one was injured, though the blaze caused an estimated $150,000 in damage to the cabin and to wooden decking that partially surrounds the firepit, Baxman said.

Emergency dispatchers said the fire occurred in Valhalla Camp, one of 115 member camps located inside the 2,700-grove, where the powerful and wealthy Bohemian Club holds a summer encampment each July.      

Baxman said the flames burned across and under the decking, and caught the cabin exterior on fire before flames got inside and awakened people sleeping there.

The fire was reported shortly after 7 a.m.

Two firefighters who work for the grove already were spraying water on the fire with a small pump when public fire personnel arrived from Monte Rio and Russian River fire departments, Baxman said.

Conveniently for firefighters, Valhalla Camp is located a short distance inside the main gate at Bohemian Avenue and up on a hill, Baxman said.

The firepit is set into the bank but open and exposed on one side, he said.

You can reach Staff Writer Mary Callahan at 521-5249 or mary.callahan@pressdemocrat.com. On Twitter @MaryCallahanB

| - - -

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/esp_sociopol_bohemiangrove08.htm
Incomplete Camps List
95. Valhalla Not enough info.

http://www.fourwinds10.net/journals/UnPublished/J146.pdf

Phoenix Journal
By Gyeorgos Ceres Hatonn

REC #1 HATONN
THU., AUG. 3, 1995 7:21 A.M. YEAR 8, DAY 352
THU., AUG. 3, 1995

The two most focused topics in the last and now in this journal weave through a couple of the participation sports of Henry Kissinger and move on to the incredible POWER BROKERS who have been ruling and running your U.S. World at such places as the Bohemian Club and the Bohemian Grove annual encampment.

You have to realize the fact that through such organizations and secret or private meetings is the world run. The major players, of course, in this New World Order takeover by the totally Satanic forces, CLAIM to be Godly but actually romp through the antics of child molesters, bomb builders, military arms builders, sodomy, and totally corrupt behavior. And this without even speaking of the Alcohol and Drug cartels which mentally have been able to gain control of the masses and, through mind control in most sophisticated measures, have taken the helm and direction of life experience.

VALHALLA
Messrs. Merrill C. Morshead Jr., and J. Gregory Otto, Co-Captain, and Messrs. C. Peter Becker, Robert C. Combs, Robert A. McDonald, John Morgan Nees, Alfred A. Rushton.

All day long there is music in the Grove, and at night in some camps there are programs of entertainment: comics, singers, actors. Any Bohemian is welcome at such events. One afternoon, for instance, the Valhalla deck was crowded with men drinking Valhalla’s home-brewed beer and listening to singers. They sang from a small stage in front of a redwood on which was hung a framed nineteenth-century engraving.

The scene was permeated by a kind of Nazi kitsch Black Forest imagery, and the setting seemed very Wagnerian—though the music was sometimes undercut by the soft drumming of tinkling urine off the edge of the porch, where the beer drinkers went one after the other. The deck’s railing posed a dilemma. It was set at crotch level, so you had to sort of crouch.

Online TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #74 on: September 20, 2015, 01:00:57 PM »
Phil Lesh / Bob Weir / Mickey Hart are all Bohemian Grove members ....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sYFSPrxUMhE
Grateful Dead’s Bob Weir on chillin’ at the Bohemian Grove
Published on Jan 28, 2015

See my articles on Bohemian Grove:
Bohemian Grove owl: who or what is it? On Moloch and Lilith

see also : (mentions Grateful Dead ... Bohemian Grove ... meeting with Bill Donovan (OSS founder)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TI93pmWGWNc
Catcher in the Rye Mind Control

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/esp_sociopol_bohemiangrove08.htm
Incomplete Camps List
95. Valhalla Not enough info.

So, correction not Bill Donovan (who was also a Bohemian member) but - Bill Quinn .....   and he was the guy that organized the period of transition from Bill Donovan's' OSS to the new Truman's CIA

In a Global and Totalitarian war, Intelligence must be Global and Totalitarian.
-- William Joseph (Wild Bill) Donovan - OSS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0UMENa_IAg
Bohemian Grove Secrets and Stories Told by Bob Weir

https://www.youtube.com/all_comments?v=J0UMENa_IAg&lc=oYWHGSIQIjAfu7Q58qoDGDRf0LCf1anEMDIdWTGYw0o

Haha, there's plenty of room for confusion I guess; with a "Buffalo Bill" Quinn, and a "Wild Bill" Donovan both of whom were real people who performed extraordinary service in WW2 & beyond; both also in leadership roles in OSS and CIA. Bill Quinn was a Colonel in WW2 & didn't get the "Buffalo Bill" handle until Korea, when his unit was given the radio callsign of "Buffalo". Bob's right, Quinn's stories must have pulled in a big audience; I just wonder what stories Bobby might have had to trade.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Wilson_Quinn
Lieutenant General William Wilson "Buffalo Bill" Quinn (November 1, 1907 – September 11, 2000) was a United States Army officer, who served in intelligence during World War II. Born in Crisfield, Somerset, Maryland and a 1933 graduate of West Point, Quinn retired as a lieutenant general on March 1, 1966 as the commanding general of the Seventh United States Army. He died in Washington, DC at Walter Reed Army Hospital at 92 years old.
In 1940 he was the Command of Headquarters Company of the 4th Infantry Division, and the Commanding Officers of Company D, 8th Infantry Division. In July 1942 he became the United States Chief of Staff of the G-2 IV Army Corps.

In 1945 he became the Director of the OSS, which he founded [ So the question is how did he do that when Bill Donovan was running the show? ] .

In 1949 Quinn was the Commanding Officer of the Far East 3rd Battalion, 34th Infantry Division. In April 1949 he became Chief of the Training Sub-section, I Corps. In January 1950 he became the Assistant Chief of Staff of the G-3 I Corps from February to March. In January 1951, Quinn was the Commanding Officer of the 17th Infantry, 7th Division in Korea.
Knight Order of the Legion of Honor, Officer Order of the Legion of Honor, Order of St. George (Third Class), Croix de guerre (French Cross of War), Purple Heart, American Legion of Merit, American Defense Medal, European-African-Middle Eastern Campaign Medal, Army Distinguished Service Medal, Army of Occupation Medal, Army Commendation Medal, Bronze Star Medal with Valor Device, World War II Victory Medal, Air Medal, Silver Star Medal, National Defense Service Medal (Korea), Korean Service Medal, Republic of Korea Presidential Unit Citation, United Nations Service Medal for Korea, Vietnam Service Medal, Vietnam Campaign Medal, and the Vietnam Gallantry Cross.

https://army.togetherweserved.com/army/servlet/tws.webapp.WebApp?cmd=ShadowBoxProfile&type=Person&ID=191748

In 1944-45 LTC Quinn was appointed the G2 of the Seventh Army. Although he held the relatively junior rank of lieutenant colonel, he was responsible for coordinating and planning all intelligence supporting the invasion of southern France (15 August 1944).

Four months later, LTC Quinn correctly predicted that a German offensive was planned for New Year's Eve 1944, near Colmar in northeastern France. For this timely intelligence work, he was awarded the Distinguished Service Medal.

Throughout World War II, LTC Quinn worked closely with the Office of Strategic Services (OSS) to receive the latest intelligence on the situation in Germany and France. Although his sources were disputed at the time by more conventional Army leaders, this association with General "Wild Bill" Donovan and the OSS prepared LTC Bill Quinn for his next assignment.

In late 1945 he was named director of the Strategic Services Unit (SSU). His job was to preserve OSS intelligence assets through the post-war drawdown until a national intelligence agency could be formed.

In July 1946, LTC Quinn was named chief of operations of the Central Intelligence Group (CIG), remaining in that position until 1947, when the organization became the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA).

Had the agents and assets of the OSS (SSU/CIG/CIA) not been saved, Quinn wrote, "the talents of Richard Helms, Harry Rositzke, William Harvey, Alfred Ulmer, Jr., Frank Wisner and William Colby, and some of the other great leaders and minds in the intelligence field, would have been thrown to the winds. Their talents would have been lost, as well as the background and mass of experience and bulk of intelligence that had been collected."

Offline CONNIE

« Reply #75 on: September 21, 2015, 12:04:45 AM »
The Club is just a spot where 'human beings' in all their good nature and benevolent harmlessness can get together and let off a little good-natured steam.... 8) ::) :P

Offline menace

Online TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #77 on: March 17, 2016, 03:32:33 PM »
nice find  Stanford-in-Germany program 1958
Stanford is connected at the hip to Bohemian Grove ...

https://www.gsb.stanford.edu/stanford-gsb-experience/news-history/history
Below are significant events in Stanford GSB’s history that have contributed to the school’s continual growth and success.

1925 A group of business leaders gathers at the Bohemian Grove at the request of future U.S. President and Stanford alumnus Herbert Hoover to consider creating a graduate business school on the West Coast, to halt the trend of bright students going east for a degree and never returning.

1957 The Sloan Program (renamed the Stanford MSx Program in 2013) is founded under a grant from the Alfred P. Sloan Foundation.

Online TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #79 on: April 02, 2016, 12:20:22 AM »
https://ca.news.yahoo.com/hacker-guccifer-extradited-romania-appears-u-court-212758531.html
Hacker 'Guccifer' extradited from Romania, appears in U.S. court
April 1, 2016

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - A Romanian hacker known as "Guccifer" who posted unofficial emails sent to then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton on the Internet was extradited from Romania and made his first court appearance in the United States on Friday.

Marcel Lehel
, 44, is charged in a nine-count indictment that includes three counts of gaining unauthorized access to protected computers, the U.S. Justice Department said in a statement.