California SB277 Referendum - Stop mandatory vaccinations

Author Topic: California SB277 Referendum - Stop mandatory vaccinations  (Read 6443 times)

Offline decemberfellow

« on: July 12, 2015, 08:18:26 AM »

The scientific fraud of vaccines has been admitted over and over again by the industry's own scientists.

Just today, in fact, yet another fraudulent vaccine researcher named Dong-Pyou Han was sentenced to prison for faking vaccine research using NIH money.

Now that SB 277 has passed, the outbreaks that continue to occur among schoolchildren in California cannot be blamed on unvaccinated children, since the vaccination rate will be virtually 100%.

One of the reasons vaccine propagandists are so cognitively impaired is because they've all been partially brain damaged by the very same vaccines they keep pushing on everyone else. As a result, not a single one of them had yet come to realize how they've painted themselves into a corner with SB 277.

In fact, SB 277 will disastrously backfire on the vaccine industry, and YOU can help make sure it doesn't get covered up when it happens.

Starting in 2016, the vaccination rate among California public schools will be virtually 100%. This, we are sternly told by professional vaccine propagandists, will halt all outbreaks of all disease. That's what vaccines do, after all, right? They stop outbreaks of infectious disease.

But readers of Natural News and other intelligent, independent new media publishers are already well aware that most infectious disease outbreaks occur among children who are already vaccinated! The pharma-controlled false narrative that "unvaccinated children are spreading disease" is just a marketing lie designed to convince more parents to pay for more vaccines. In truth, it's the vaccinated children who are shedding viruses and spreading disease among each other -- the kids who have weakened immune systems that have been suppressed by all the toxic chemicals intentionally added to vaccines (mercury, aluminum, MSG, formaldehyde, etc).

Now here's the kicker: When disease outbreaks start to occur this year in California's public schools, those outbreaks will be happening among children who are nearly 100% vaccinated! There will no longer be a minority of "unvaccinated" children to blame for the outbreaks.

And what we will all be witnessing is scientific proof that vaccines routinely FAIL.

Learn more:
http://www.naturalnews.com/050273_SB_277_vaccine_industry_backfire.html#ixzz3fg7rJxO8

continued from link above:

The same media that promoted the Disneyland measles hysteria will now go into full-on outbreak censorship mode
So how will the pharma-corrupted mainstream media try to cover up all this? They will, quite predictably, adopt an internal policy of a total media blackout on all infectious disease outbreaks among California schoolchildren

If clusters of mumps, measles or influenza begin to explode out of control among the vaccinated California children, the media will deliberately censor those stories, making sure no one hears about them. So even as the vaccines are failing, the pharma-corrupted media will think it's more important to protect the vaccine industry than to protect the lives of children. Can't have the public learning the truth about failed vaccines, can we?

Rev21:4
And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

Who am I
 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7Fk6dt_uHo

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2015, 07:50:17 PM »
http://www.activistpost.com/2015/07/11-questions-challenging-sb277-forced.html#more

By Paul A. Philips

Signed by Governor Jerry Brown, the recent implementation of SB277 making vaccinations mandatory law in California for men, women and children regardless of belief has indeed fueled much controversy and acrimonious opposition accusing the US state of unconstitutional medical fascism.

Vaccinations in public and private schools will be mandatory, but those homeschooling will be exempt. Other exemptions will be for those having a medical condition that justifies waiving vaccinations as backed and signed by a doctor.

It has been said that the decision to enforce vaccinations in California will follow on with other states and could turn into a world-wide law....

In his statement Governor Brown said:
The science is clear that vaccines dramatically protect children against a number of infectious diseases... While it’s true that no medical intervention is without risk, the evidence shows that immunization powerfully benefits and protects the community....
In view of the above here are my 11 questions challenging the SB277 forced vaccinations bill.

#1. The outright claim that vaccines are highly effective cannot be made. Given that non-pharmaceutical funded scientific evidence is hard to come by, where in this respect are the controlled studies using double blind, placebos... etc. in support of vaccines’ effectiveness, or for that matter that they really work?

#2. Pharmaceutical companies are notorious for corporate-sponsored bad science and studies on vaccines have been no exception. Further, there have been cases of routinely faking test results to get FDA approval on ineffective vaccines. So my question is how can anyone trust the claims of the medical/pharmaceutical establishment on vaccines?

#3. As well as funding vaccine studies and paying off politicians through campaign donations, pharmaceutical companies are also well known for giving billions to mainstream media corporations for biased coverage. Surely, this indicates that money is way stronger than truth?

#4. By the time a child reaches 6 years old he/she would have received some 25 vaccinations. This is a dangerous practice considering the health risk on an underdeveloped immune system when the adjuvants (vaccine ingredients) contain such toxic nasties like dead fetal cells, carboxylic acid, formaldehyde, aluminum, mercury, monkey kidney... etc., and the evidence shows that some children have suffered serious illness or even death as a consequence. Doesn’t this expose the awful truth that the medical/pharmaceutical establishment are more interested in profits than the real welfare concern of people?

#5. What about those who will now be at a much higher risk of serious illness having genetic mutations that make it more difficult to detoxify the toxic onslaught brought on by vaccines?

#6. Influenced and controlled the politicians have been known to be in the pockets of the medical/pharmaceutical establishment as they typically serve corporate interests above the concerns of We The People. So how can we trust our politicians when it comes being objective and making balanced judgements?

#7. Above all, isn’t the biggest objection about SB277 the forthright assertion that no one should have the right to force vaccinations on any man, woman or child?

#8. Where is the discernment, medical ethics and compassion in all this?

#9. Will the SB277 law now be used as a platform for false flag attacks, using phoney diseases with all the usual propaganda, fear mongering and panic designed to enforce vaccinations where there will be stacks of money made from vaccines?

#10. People of California, are you going to take a stand against this?

#11. People of the USA and beyond, are you going to take a stand since your medical freedom could also be stake, like for example the "Vaccinate All Children Act of 2015" (H.R. 2232), which proposes to enforce vaccinations on all US children regardless of religious or philosophical points of view? Refuse and you’ll lose all your rights to federal monies.

You can read more from Paul A. Philips at his site New Paradigm, where this article first appeared.

This article may be re-posted in full with attribution.
I'M A DEPLORABLE KNUCKLEHEAD THAT SUPPORTS PRESIDENT TRUMP.  MAY GOD BLESS HIM AND KEEP HIM SAFE.

Offline decemberfellow

Re: 11 Questions Challenging SB277 Forced Vaccinations in California
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2015, 07:57:41 PM »
From a earlier post,  http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=270240.msg1523368#msg1523368maybe it will backfire on them.
Rev21:4
And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

Who am I
 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7Fk6dt_uHo

Offline larsonstdoc

Mandatory Vaccines for Adults? Leave It To California
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2015, 09:21:22 AM »
http://www.activistpost.com/2015/07/mandatory-vaccines-for-adults-leave-it.html#more

By Joshua Krause

After the California State Legislature passed SB277, which forces all children attending school or daycare to be vaccinated, it was clear that this state was on the road to medical tyranny.

Unfortunately, it’s hard to say where that road ends. Like all freedom-killing mandates, they never draw a clear line. Each one begets another until all freedoms are lost.

That seems to be the case with SB277, which has spawned SB792. If kids can’t attend school without vaccines, why should adults be exempt? Vaccineimpact.com reports:
SB792 - The first US adult vaccine mandate with NO personal exemptions (only medical exemptions approved by a doctor and defined by the bill) and CRIMINAL penalties for failure to comply will be heard in the California Assembly Human Services Committee this Tuesday July 14th at 1:30 in Room 437.

SB 792 would eliminate an adult’s right to exempt themselves from one, some, or all vaccines, a risk-laden medical procedure. This bill would make California the first state to require mandated vaccinations for all childcare workers, including all private and public school early childhood education programs (Headstart, Private preK and preschools), family daycares, and daycare centers.

Commencing September 1, 2016, a person shall not be employed at a family day care home if he or she has not been immunized against influenza, pertussis, and measles. An employee shall receive an influenza vaccination between August 1 and December 1 of each year.

This bill eliminates medical autonomy, crushes religious freedom, undermines personal freedom, and burdens quality providers with a non-optional series of medical interventions in the form of mandated vaccines that are not even 100% effective.

You can see what this is leading to, right? Like I said before, each tyrannical mandate begets another. Every bill sets a new precedent. In this case, SB792 is the first bill that would force adults to take a vaccine. There are already hospitals around the country that have tried to force their workers to take flu shots, but this is the first time (that I know of) where a state government has used the force of law to make grown adults take a vaccine. But for now, it’s limited to people who work with children.

But does anyone really believe that it will end there?

Laws like these are forging a burden of responsibility that is collectively shared by everyone. The fact that it’s possible for one person to spread a disease to anyone else, means that everyone is responsible for everyone’s health, or so their logic goes. But why apply this thinking to kids, or adults that work with kids, when it’s equally applicable to every form of human interaction?

Unfortunately, it’s only a matter of time before they start to apply that thinking for everyone. Schools and daycare centers aren’t the only places where adults interact with children. I cross paths with minors every time I go to the store or go for a walk. Should I be forced receive a flu shot every year, just because I have the gall to step out of my house?

That’s the precedent that SB277 has set, and SB792 will reinforce. It won’t be long before they try to force vaccines on every adult and child in California. And if they pull it off there, legislators in other states will try to see if they can use the sheepish tyranny of majority rule to force vaccines on their citizens as well.

The slippery slope never looked so slick.

Joshua Krause is a reporter, writer and researcher at The Daily Sheeple, where this article first appeared. He was born and raised in the Bay Area and is a freelance writer and author. You can follow Joshua’s reports at Facebook or on his personal Twitter. Joshua’s website is Strange Danger .

I'M A DEPLORABLE KNUCKLEHEAD THAT SUPPORTS PRESIDENT TRUMP.  MAY GOD BLESS HIM AND KEEP HIM SAFE.

Offline Nitwit

Re: Mandatory Vaccines for Adults? Leave It To California
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2015, 10:45:19 AM »
http://www.activistpost.com/2015/07/mandatory-vaccines-for-adults-leave-it.html#more

By Joshua Krause

After the California State Legislature passed SB277, which forces all children attending school or daycare to be vaccinated, it was clear that this state was on the road to medical tyranny.

Unfortunately, it’s hard to say where that road ends. Like all freedom-killing mandates, they never draw a clear line. Each one begets another until all freedoms are lost.

That seems to be the case with SB277, which has spawned SB792. If kids can’t attend school without vaccines, why should adults be exempt? Vaccineimpact.com reports:
SB792 - The first US adult vaccine mandate with NO personal exemptions (only medical exemptions approved by a doctor and defined by the bill) and CRIMINAL penalties for failure to comply will be heard in the California Assembly Human Services Committee this Tuesday July 14th at 1:30 in Room 437.

SB 792 would eliminate an adult’s right to exempt themselves from one, some, or all vaccines, a risk-laden medical procedure. This bill would make California the first state to require mandated vaccinations for all childcare workers, including all private and public school early childhood education programs (Headstart, Private preK and preschools), family daycares, and daycare centers.

Commencing September 1, 2016, a person shall not be employed at a family day care home if he or she has not been immunized against influenza, pertussis, and measles. An employee shall receive an influenza vaccination between August 1 and December 1 of each year.

This bill eliminates medical autonomy, crushes religious freedom, undermines personal freedom, and burdens quality providers with a non-optional series of medical interventions in the form of mandated vaccines that are not even 100% effective.

You can see what this is leading to, right? Like I said before, each tyrannical mandate begets another. Every bill sets a new precedent. In this case, SB792 is the first bill that would force adults to take a vaccine. There are already hospitals around the country that have tried to force their workers to take flu shots, but this is the first time (that I know of) where a state government has used the force of law to make grown adults take a vaccine. But for now, it’s limited to people who work with children.

But does anyone really believe that it will end there?

Laws like these are forging a burden of responsibility that is collectively shared by everyone. The fact that it’s possible for one person to spread a disease to anyone else, means that everyone is responsible for everyone’s health, or so their logic goes. But why apply this thinking to kids, or adults that work with kids, when it’s equally applicable to every form of human interaction?

Unfortunately, it’s only a matter of time before they start to apply that thinking for everyone. Schools and daycare centers aren’t the only places where adults interact with children. I cross paths with minors every time I go to the store or go for a walk. Should I be forced receive a flu shot every year, just because I have the gall to step out of my house?

That’s the precedent that SB277 has set, and SB792 will reinforce. It won’t be long before they try to force vaccines on every adult and child in California. And if they pull it off there, legislators in other states will try to see if they can use the sheepish tyranny of majority rule to force vaccines on their citizens as well.

The slippery slope never looked so slick.

Joshua Krause is a reporter, writer and researcher at The Daily Sheeple, where this article first appeared. He was born and raised in the Bay Area and is a freelance writer and author. You can follow Joshua’s reports at Facebook or on his personal Twitter. Joshua’s website is Strange Danger .

OH MY GOD! No wonder third world dictatorship countries hated our guys so much? And even more reasons for Cuba to never give their cancer vaccines to us. We'very screw it up!
For some reason? I died off this site? My bad? ;)

Offline TARA

Re: SB 277 will totally backfire on the vaccine industry
« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2015, 05:13:49 PM »
Let him that would move the world first move himself.

Socrates

Offline TerranceM

Hi guys.  If you are a registered voter in the state of California and you hate mandatory vaccination, we NEED YOU to sign the SB277 Referendum
petition!

If you live in California and you can register to vote here, WE NEED YOU to register to vote*** and then sign the SB277 Referendum petition!

The first step to overturning SB277 is to do this referendum.  We are putting it up to a vote of the people--should SB277 stand or should it be vetoed?  Yes, Big Pharma will pay a billion dollars to convince people to vote to keep SB277, but just by putting it on the November 2016 ballot, the law will not go into effect until after the vote and every kid will get an extra year to go to school with their PBEs.  You can make the difference in a child's life--one more year with the PBEs, and anyone in 7th grade in 2016 will get past their checkpoint.  Anyone in going into Kindergarten will have another 7 years to catch Chickenpox and not have to get the vaccine.  And every parent of a vaccine injured child will finally have a public platform for telling their story.

Where can you sign? 

1.  Our business partner page:

http://sb277referendum.com/partners/

and our volunteer page (updated in the morning for the day):

http://sb277referendum.com/where-to-sign/

2.  Your local farmer's market--while not every market will be covered every weekend, there's a good chance a volunteer will be there.

3.  If you feel comfortable doing it, ask on your local nextdoor network, and the person collecting signatures will love you because if they simply send out a message about the referendum, they're likely to have their post flagged and banned.  Well, at least that's what happened to me....

4.  Sign up for any of the variety of Facebook SB277 and CA vaccine choice groups and ask for someone to help you sign, give your city and county so a local can hook up with you.

Please do us one favor--only sign once.  Signing twice is worse than not signing at all because it could invalidate a page of signatures.  Thanks!

***Many of the volunteers will have voter reg cards for you, but otherwise you can register to vote here:  http://registertovote.ca.gov

If either website or paper has a receipt/voter number, write it down and let your volunteer know to put it on the petition so we can make sure your signature doesn't get rejected because the application wasn't processed yet.

Offline jerryweaver

Announcing the Recall of California Senator and Pediatrician, Richard Pan
« Reply #7 on: August 14, 2015, 11:00:24 AM »

http://www.ageofautism.com/2015/07/announcing-the-recall-of-california-senator-and-pediatrician-richard-pan.html

We may have coined a new word, feel free to use it, "Pharmatrician," one who puts pharma sales and products over pediatric health. AoA

By Aaron Mills

American citizens are growing weary of the political system, both on a national and local level. We have watched silently as our freedoms have been eroded, and our jobs shipped overseas. As the country was preoccupied with the usual media distractions, the Senate quietly passed the TPP trade agreement, a secret trade agreement that will pave the way for even more global corporate control over our free country. Here in California, citizens have been fighting an equally frustrating battle, as Senator Richard Pan's vaccine bill (SB277) was signed into law by Governor Jerry Brown less than 24 hours after hitting his desk, against an outpouring of opposition. SB277 abolishes the religious and personal belief exemption for children entering school, and joins West Virginia and Mississippi as the only two states with such strict requirements. Children will be denied their California constitutional right to an education for merely opting out of one or more vaccines. By January 1, 2016, simply opting out of the Hepatitis B vaccine will ban the child from school admission and expel a child already enrolled at the beginning of the school year, while children who actually have Hep  B are protected from discrimination for their illness. Similar vaccine bills have been shot down throughout the country this year because their legislators listened, yet California's highly controversial bill was fast tracked just like the TPP, with no regard for public opposition or any interest in revealing to the public all of the facts. Not unlike the TPP, SB277 has tragic future implications for this country. For as California goes, so goes the rest of the country, and mandated medical procedures seem to be a new benchmark.

Effort to recall Richard Pan over vaccine bill cleared for signatures
http://www.sacbee.com/news/politics-government/capitol-alert/article29161450.html

At a news conference after the signing, Pan said he was “not concerned” with the recall effort, predicting that constituents largely support the legislation.

“I ran to be sure we keep our communities safe and healthy,” Pan said. “That’s what I ran on; that’s what I told the voters. And I feel that this bill, this law now, is actually a shining example of me keeping my promise to the people of my district.”

Pan is not the only legislator whose SB 277 stance has fueled a recall effort. Bill detractors are seeking to recall a number of legislators who voted for the measure, backed by a Fresno-based organization called SB 277 Recalls that is directing funds and marshaling volunteers to launch district-level efforts.

They have taken initial steps toward a recall of Sen. Andy Vidak, a Hanford Republican who broke with most of his party in voting for the bill. A push to unseat Sen. Bill Monning, D-Carmel, who voted for the bill on two separate committees and spoke strongly in its favor, foundered as proponents failed to submit their petition in time.

“They did not meet that deadline,” said Sam Mahood, a spokesman for the California secretary of state’s office.

Read more here: http://www.sacbee.com/news/politics-government/capitol-alert/article29161450.html#storylink=cpy

Offline TerranceM

Hi everyone.  I hope this is ok to post, but just wanted to let you know that we are in the final push for signatures.  There is now a Gofundme page for trying to get the paid signature gatherers out into the field, so hopefully we are really close!  The volunteer moms (and dads and everyone) all super exhausted, but pushing on for the last 12 days of this phase. 

If you want to donate (if you don't live in CA, this is your way of getting signatures!!!)  go here:
http://www.gofundme.com/SB277Referendum

Thanks for your support everyone! 

Yours in the fight to set the world free of mandatory vaccination, Terrance

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
Re: sb277 - California referendum vaccine choice
« Reply #9 on: September 13, 2015, 12:35:08 PM »
http://sb277referendum.com/referendum-rules/

DEADLINE TO SEND REGULAR MAIL:
 SEPTEMBER 15TH

DEADLINE TO SEND PRIORITY MAIL:
 SEPTEMBER 20TH
 AFTER SEPTEMBER 20TH:
 RETURN PETITIONS TO YOUR COORDINATOR

SB277 Referendum

OFFICIAL REFERENDUM NAME

REFERENDUM TO ALLOW PERSONAL BELIEF EXEMPTION FROM MANDATORY IMMUNIZATION PROGRAM FOR SCHOOLCHILDREN. FPPC ID 1378398
 PO Box 1170
 Sanger CA 93657
Behold, happy is the man whom God correcteth: therefore despise not thou the chastening of the Almighty: For he maketh sore, and bindeth up: he woundeth, and his hands make whole ; He shall deliver thee in six troubles: yea, in seven there shall no evil touch thee. - Job 5

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
Re: Re: sb277 - California referendum vaccine choice
« Reply #10 on: September 29, 2015, 01:06:56 PM »
http://www.themomstreetjournal.com/this-just-in-we-have-enough-but-we-need-insurance/

ONGOING BREAKING: On the eve of the final push, The MSJ has learned from multiple sources that the citizens of California have gathered enough signatures to stop the controversial ‘vaccine bill’ SB277 in its tracks.

Whether that is enough to stop it permanently remains to be seen, since the referendum process still has a long way to go.  However the latest report, which comes from B1Less News via @TannersDad, is that “We have collected the required signatures to qualify for The People’s Veto to be placed on the Ballot in November 2016.

‪#‎SB277‬freedom SB277NOW.com
 Last few hours are insurance to make sure all signatures get verified.”

Should the effort succeed, it would postpone the official implementation date of SB277 from July 1, 2016 (see paragraph 2) until the Nov. 2016 Presidential election when Californians would take a vote.

Advocates to stop medical tyranny in California are hitting the pavement hard in these final hours, tirelessly working around the clock to get as many signatures possible.  They will need all the insurance they can get — big pharma and vaccine makers blatantly fund political campaigns on both sides of the aisle.  With so much at stake (vaccines are currently a $40 billion a year industry and rising), Californians are sure to see a hefty display of pharmaceutical tricks and political theater, should the referendum qualify for the Nov. 2016 ballot.

Given that Hilary Rodham Clinton is the Democrats’ front-runner for President, and California Democrats are driving SB277 and other bills like it, it’s no surprise that the battle cry displayed at the California Democratic Convention this spring was a ‘mock’ vote that passed SB277 weeks before the actual vote.  The gesture, which included people walking around the convention floor dress as medical professionals in white coats, giving out ‘community immunity’ stickers to passers by, sent a signal that vaccines are a part of the national Democratic agenda on health (especially since current Democratic darling Elizabeth Warren was in the house).  The Convention was, of course, in Anaheim — just blocks from measles-laden Disneyland.

Unfortunately for Clinton, SB277 opponents strike at her base: upper-middle-class, Democratic, working mothers.  ...

If Clinton continues to tout herself as an advocate for women’s rights while simultaneously dismissing mothers who have had devastating experiences with vaccine injured children, it could come back to haunt her next November. Especially as parents in California continue to wake up to the reality of vaccine injury, just in time to mark ‘no’ on SB277 in November, right next to the box where the check their vote for president.

Stay tuned…
Behold, happy is the man whom God correcteth: therefore despise not thou the chastening of the Almighty: For he maketh sore, and bindeth up: he woundeth, and his hands make whole ; He shall deliver thee in six troubles: yea, in seven there shall no evil touch thee. - Job 5

Offline John_Back_From_The_Club_O

• From Hell to Veins
Re: California SB277 Referendum - Stop mandatory vaccinations
« Reply #11 on: October 03, 2015, 10:40:26 PM »
I wish to thank the mods for making a sticky on the referendum bill.  ;)
The Crowd Shouted... “Give us Barabbas!” ... and People, The NWO Gave Him To You.
http://www.dominicanajournal.org/give-us-barabbas/

https://www.greatagain.gov

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #12 on: October 03, 2015, 11:18:10 PM »
I wish to thank the mods for making a sticky on the referendum bill.  ;)

cool - it's not over ... referendum petition will continue ....

http://whatreallyhappened.com/ru/content/sb-277-referendum-fails-get-enough-signatures-qualify-2016-ballot#axzz3nZ8yC9aE
SB 277 REFERENDUM FAILS TO GET ENOUGH SIGNATURES TO QUALIFY FOR 2016 BALLOT.
https://youtu.be/br_qD823Okg

http://www.latimes.com/local/political/la-me-pc-vaccine-law-foes-fall-short-in-petition-drive-for-referendum-20150930-story.html
Not enough signatures: Vaccine opponents fall short in ballot effort
Patrick McGreevy•Contact Reporter
September 30, 2015, 10:21 AM |Reporting from Sacramento

Opponents of a new child vaccination law in California have reported that they turned in some 228,000 signatures on petitions for a referendum to overturn the measure, far short of the number needed to qualify it for next year's ballot.

Referendum supporters needed the signatures of 365,880 registered voters by Monday to place the measure before state voters in November 2016.

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #13 on: June 06, 2016, 12:01:07 PM »
http://www.zengardner.com/attorney-takes-state-california-forced-vaccination/
Attorney Takes On State of California on Forced Vaccination
By Elle - 29/05/2016

Almost a year ago, Governor Brown of California signed SB277 for mandatory vaccines which has been set to go into effect on July 1, 2016.The bill was prompted by the 2014 Disneyland measles outbreak and historically low levels of vaccination in some California schools. This law removes all exemptions: religious, medical, and philosophical. However, attorney T. Matthew Phillips believes the first amendment allows parents to exercise religion in the face of state-mandated vaccinations. He also says that children have a constitutional right to go to school, regardless of medical procedures. Ultimately a judge will decide which is more important: educating kids or vaccinating them.

Will mandatory vaccination for adults be next? Will 49 other states then require mandatory vaccination?
This is the only lawsuit that has been filed against the issue and has received no media attention. Please listen to the podcast below or browse the transcript and pass this link around to as many as you know.

The camel’s nose is under the tent. Which rights will be taken next?

Download Podcast: Matthew phillips, attorney at law, the first amendment and mandatory vaccines on oneradionetwork.com

http://www.oneradionetwork2.com/mp3/health/challenges/05.24.16_phillips_matthew_vaccines.mp3

| - - - - -

http://www.truthlibrary.info/articles/vaccines/californian-parents-to-sue-government-over-sb277/
Californian Parents to Sue Government over SB277

admin 28/05/2016

California has one of the strictest mandatory vaccination policies in the country. Even under scrutiny and criticism from parental rights groups, the state forged a path ahead to strip parents of any inkling of medical rights when it comes to their children. However now, they may have to pay up, as a new lawsuit has been filed against the state regarding the matter.

Sharon Brown, mother of two, refuses to vaccinate her children. And she’s taking a stance, according to theepochtimes. Brown says her mind was changed on vaccines after her first born experienced side-effects after a vaccine.

“I started researching vaccine problems, and once I looked at the efficacy, safety testing, and ingredients in vaccines, we stopped immediately,” Brown said. “My daughter was 9 months old at the time. I’m confident she would be autistic if we continued with the vaccinations. She just couldn’t take it. Our second child is a 100 percent vaccine free, and he’s insanely healthy. He rarely gets sick, and he’s never been on a medication in his life. He’s seven years old now.”

Brown and eight other plaintiffs have hired one of the most aggressive lawyers in the country, T. Matthew Phillips, to take on the state of California. Phillips is known as  “The Most Dangerous Lawyer in America” because he typically refuses to back down from tough cases (such as fighting a state over a mandatory vaccination law). He is infamous for taking on Monsanto in prior years. Phillips plans to expose SB277 as unconstitutional and a violation of parental rights.

| - - - -

[ oh the vax fascists are angry that parents and ped's have found a loophole in the "law":  ]

http://scienceblogs.com/insolence/2016/05/09/after-sb-277-medical-exemptions-for-sale-courtesy-of-dr-bob-sears-and-other-antivaccine-quacks/

After SB 277, medical exemptions for sale, courtesy of Dr. Bob Sears and other antivaccine quacks
Posted by Orac on May 9, 2016

... the proposal and passage of SB 277 into law drove the antivaccine movement into even greater fits of crazy in response is to put it mildly ... see SB 277 compared to fascism ...

The flaw in SB 277

SB 277 is generally a good law, but it’s definitely not perfect. Perhaps its most glaring weakness is that all that it requires for a child to obtain a medical exemption is a letter from the child’s doctor. In other words, any physician can provide a letter for parents to use to get a vaccine mandate.

SB 277 would indeed seem to be a godsend to antivaccine pediatricians, who will likely see their business boom in the wake of SB 277, as parents, no longer able to get nonmedical exemptions, start looking for medical exemptions

A gold rush among antivaccine-sympathetic pediatricians

Over the weekend, I saw this story by Kaleigh Rogers, “California Doctors Are Advertising Ludicrous Medical Exemptions to Anti-Vaxxers“, that appeared to confirm my predictions:

Dr. Tara Zandvliet, a pediatrician based in San Diego, has a pretty typical doctor’s website. The design is reminiscent of a late-90s Dreamweaver template; the color palette is beige, yellow, and brown. There’s an online system where you can book an appointment, a list of the services she offers and the prices, and a short bio listing her credentials.

But there’s one part of the site that stands out: a page that lists qualifying conditions to obtain a medical exemption from having your child vaccinated. These conditions include things like asthma, eczema, and psoriasis, and for $120 per child, Zandvliet will offer a 40-minute consultation to decide whether or not you qualify.

Last year, California changed its laws to eliminate personal belief and religious exemptions for vaccines. These exemptions were what anti-vaxxer parents had been using to continue sending their kids to school unvaccinated. Now, in order for children to attend school (private or public) in California, they must be up to date on the required shots. No special treatment for personal beliefs. So some parents are now turning to medical exemptions to take the place of their personal belief coverage.

Not surprisingly, Dr Zandvliet testified last year against SB 277, invoking the same sorts of overblown claims of vaccine “injury” and “health freedom” that we’re used to seeing from SB 277 opponents:
https://youtu.be/3GnK-2rvMLs

[ Now again the fascist vaxxer's are out in force writing articles ... here's one note they have NLP-pycho phd's and are NOT DOCTORS
So they KNOW IT ALL and you all are idiots ..: I went to UC Berkeley but I don't have an MD or phd and I'm proud of it ]

http://www.skeptic.com/reading_room/winning-the-vaccination-war-in-california/
Winning the Vaccination War in California
Dr. Raymond Barglow majored in physics at Caltech and received a Ph.D. in philosophy at UC Berkeley. He has taught at UC Berkeley and Trinity College and writes on science, ethics, and cultural issues

Dr. Margret Schaefer received a Ph.D. in English at UC Berkeley

Offline John_Back_From_The_Club_O

• From Hell to Veins
« Reply #14 on: August 09, 2016, 10:18:43 PM »
Based on my research on the history of informed consent laws in the US...

There really can be no argument that California's SB 277 is in violation of the 1905 Supreme Court ruling on 'Police Powers' for the state to mandate vaccines.

While the court ruled that the state has the right to use 'police powers' to mandate vaccines, the 1905 Supreme Court ruling was very adamant about 'greatly restricting' the state's authority to mandate vaccines.

The Supreme Court ruling is very clear that the state can NOT mandate vaccines for administrative reasons. i.e. to meet CDC vaccine schedule requirements. Which California bases their vaccine mandate on.

The Supreme Court states very clearly that a 'clear' health 'emergency' must exist as the only reason to grant the state police powers to mandate vaccines.

Just so you know, it was this 1905 ruling that gave California the legal power to mandate vaccine to begin with. HOWEVER, the state of California today is clearly violating the Supreme Court ruling therefore, the state of California is outside it's legal authority to mandate vaccines to anyone that does not want them.
The Crowd Shouted... “Give us Barabbas!” ... and People, The NWO Gave Him To You.
http://www.dominicanajournal.org/give-us-barabbas/

https://www.greatagain.gov