Donald Trump -- 2016

Author Topic: Donald Trump -- 2016  (Read 487068 times)

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
Donald Trump -- 2016
« on: June 17, 2015, 10:16:34 AM »
A placeholder for the Donald  POTUS stories  .... 

http://www.amazon.com/The-America-Deserve-Donald-Trump/dp/1580631312

The America We Deserve Hardcover  – January 1, 2000
by Donald Trump   (Author)

Throughout The American We Deserve, Donald Trump points out problems and offers sensible, practical solutions. To help him formulate his ideas into well-researched and workable policies, Donald Trump has secured the support and counsel of a group of domestic and foreign policy advisers, all with White House or senior policy experience.

In The American We Deserve, Donald Trump lays out his concerns and solutions, virtually a platform on the major political issues facing our country. But this is not a dry, public-policy book. This is Donald Trump taking on the issues in his no-nonsense, unvarnished manner, offering populist, provocative, and sometimes dramatic solutions that no other politician would dare to put forward.

| - - - -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-hRfpEcs8P8
Donald Trump -- Running for President!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=in-z4H9HiLM
Donald Trump Announces Run For President - SPEECH - June 16, 2015
Behold, happy is the man whom God correcteth: therefore despise not thou the chastening of the Almighty: For he maketh sore, and bindeth up: he woundeth, and his hands make whole ; He shall deliver thee in six troubles: yea, in seven there shall no evil touch thee. - Job 5

Offline lee51

Re: Donald Trump - "The Deceiver" - 2016
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2015, 07:44:40 PM »
Nearly every picture in the news shows Trump with his mouth open. He is harsh, dictatorial and a pain in the rear, in my opinion. He says he is a Christian. 

However I haven't dismissed him completely...still watching all GOP runners for POTUS.

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2015, 08:36:46 PM »
He's the Multi-Billion dollar spoiler, just like Perot was back in the day ...
He's totally obnoxious and shows what losers and how ugly all the people in politics are,  So we need to watch the train wreck.
Behold, happy is the man whom God correcteth: therefore despise not thou the chastening of the Almighty: For he maketh sore, and bindeth up: he woundeth, and his hands make whole ; He shall deliver thee in six troubles: yea, in seven there shall no evil touch thee. - Job 5

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2015, 10:38:52 AM »
He's the Multi-Billion dollar spoiler, just like Perot was back in the day ...
He's totally obnoxious and shows what losers and how ugly all the people in politics are,  So we need to watch the train wreck.

He's a drama "king".
I'M A DEPLORABLE KNUCKLEHEAD THAT SUPPORTS PRESIDENT TRUMP.  MAY GOD BLESS HIM AND KEEP HIM SAFE.

Offline windyacres

• 2+2=4
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2015, 01:46:01 PM »
  He's a drama "king".

That's what it is about him I couldn't put my finger on!
If he gets elected and does what he says about turning the
USA around I'll be surprised.  He'll pull what zero did and
later say  " It was just campaign rhetoric"   and sit back
and do nothing he said he would to improve things and
probably get caught with his pants down in the oval office...
Be Prepared

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2015, 02:21:48 PM »
That's what it is about him I couldn't put my finger on!
If he gets elected and does what he says about turning the
USA around I'll be surprised.  He'll pull what zero did and
later say  " It was just campaign rhetoric"   and sit back
and do nothing he said he would to improve things and
probably get caught with his pants down in the oval office...

As we can see from the TPP Fiasco, nothing is going to change until REAL PEOPLE are in office---people who care about what this country USE TO BE.  Do I think it is going to happen?  Maybe, but only after the collapse.  A lot of the current politicians and bankers will have to be put in shackles.
I'M A DEPLORABLE KNUCKLEHEAD THAT SUPPORTS PRESIDENT TRUMP.  MAY GOD BLESS HIM AND KEEP HIM SAFE.

Offline windyacres

• 2+2=4
« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2015, 03:48:46 PM »
TPTB, The Puppet Masters, won't let real people get in office.
If a collapse comes, I see a good 10 years of smoke and ash
before any semblance of government gets cobbled back together.
Be Prepared

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2015, 05:51:56 PM »
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2015/06/18/at_trumps_nh_rally_true_believers_and_big_fans_127030.html
At Trump's N.H. Rally, True Believers and Big Fans
By Caitlin Huey-Burns - June 18, 2015

“It’s nice to just hear somebody say exactly what they think,” said Cheryl Caza-Tobey, a Hooksett resident who came to the Trump event but hasn’t made a decision about which candidate she will support. “I watched him on TV yesterday and I thought, ‘Well, he’s just saying it like it is.’ A lot of us are thinking the same exact thing. I hate to say it, but every four years somebody comes up and they say the same things over and over again, and nothing changes. … I think he wants to stir things up.”
But not all were ready to take Trump at his word.

“I think he’s a little too full of himself,” said Cindy Freese of Manchester, who came to the event out of curiosity. Asked if she believed Trump is running for president as a publicity stunt or actually in it for the long haul, Freese said, “Who knows? It could go any which way—because he’s done it before, hasn’t he?”

Offline iamc2

« Reply #8 on: June 18, 2015, 11:13:05 PM »
 I had a post about Trump some time age [but I could not find it]; he will get my vote and I pray Ben Carson is with him.

This Nation NEEDS someone form OUTSIDE of the Washington DC straggle hold they have on all of us!

I pick Trump with Carson! or Carson/Trump!

This ticket could be our 'Trump' Card in this Global Euchre Game... ;)
"When the Truth was murdered:
Common Sense ran away..."

Offline lee51

« Reply #9 on: June 23, 2015, 11:27:04 AM »
There is no way anyone could take Trump seriously.  Mexico is steaming at the comments he made when he announced he was running for President. And many people don't take him seriously.

http://www.usnews.com/opinion/blogs/susan-milligan/2015/06/23/donald-trump-mexico-bashing-collides-with-miss-universe-pageant

MONEY TRUMPS EVERYTHING

We can never really be sure what Donald Trump's plans are. Does he really want to be president, or is this 2016 candidacy just another marketing campaign? Does he really imagine he could win, or does he just want the ego satisfaction of nudging a competitor more experienced in public service off the debate stage?

One thing we do know about The Donald is that he loves money. He's told us that, saying gleefully in his presidential announcement speech that "I'm really rich." But what happens when love of money runs up against desire for power and attention?

The real estate mogul and compulsive self-brander may just find that out. Trump owns the Miss Universe pageant, a beauty "competition" that remains popular in Latin America. Three of the last five Miss Universe winners (including the reigning Miss Universe, Paulina Vega of Colombia) are from Latin America, and a third of all the Miss Universe winners in history come from the region. Notably, last year's first runner-up, Miss USA Nia Sanchez, is Latina.

So it didn't go over so well when Latin Americans heard the part of Trump's announcement speech where he described Mexican immigrants to the U.S. as a bunch of ne'er-do-wells, drug traffickers and rapists. Said Trump in his address:

The U.S. has become a dumping ground for everybody else's problems. Thank you. It's true, and these are the best and the finest. When Mexico sends its people, they're not sending their best. They're not sending you. They're not sending you. They're sending people that have lots of problems, and they're bringing those problems with us. They're bringing drugs. They're bringing crime. They're rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.

(Read more at the link above)

Offline iamc2

« Reply #10 on: June 23, 2015, 08:36:52 PM »
 Trump has the $Cash$ and I pray he out plays the LOSERS from DC------The Dummy Club  :o

Most Americans HATE the DC Club: but are timid in moving for a third man in the mix---if ya follow my drift..!

I would vote for Trump: and many I have spoken with will do the same.

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #11 on: July 01, 2015, 10:39:26 PM »
Trump rate number 2 spot Jebby 's still rating Numero uno ... but trailing HillDog ....

How could this be manipulated sooo well ??

http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/Politics/2015/0701/Why-is-Donald-Trump-surging-in-early-polls
Why is Donald Trump surging in early polls?

Trump's name recognition and high visibility may be the reason for his meteoric rise in national and state polls.
The latest, a CNN/ORC national poll out Wednesday, has Mr. Trump in second place among Republicans, behind former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush, one of only two Republicans with double-digit support.

| - - -  -

http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/tv/2015/06/29/nbc-dumps-trump/29471971/
NBC to Donald Trump: You're fired

Donald Trump's comments about Mexican immigrants have yet more consequences: NBC dumped his beauty pageants and reiterated he will not be in The Apprentice anymore.

The network, which has been under pressure to fire Trump since last week, when Univision announced it would not air the Spanish-language version of Trump's Miss USA Pageant, said in a statement that "respect and dignity for all people are cornerstones of our values."

"Due to the recent derogatory statements by Donald Trump regarding immigrants, NBCUniversal is ending its business relationship with Mr. Trump," the statement said.

"To that end, the annual Miss USA and Miss Universe pageants, which are part of a joint venture between NBC and Trump, will no longer air on NBC. In addition, as Mr. Trump has already indicated, he will not be participating in The Apprentice on NBC" because he has announced he's running as a Republican candidate for president

Offline iamc2

« Reply #12 on: July 02, 2015, 08:57:44 AM »
 The more Nit Wits who 'dump' Trump; the more Popular he will become: as Americans will see the Two Faced Rhetoric from the Establishment and Politicians!

The more MUD they throw at Trump: the Cleaner he will look!

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #13 on: July 02, 2015, 02:08:52 PM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lHYmZqSk1us
Donald Trump on Howard Stern Show Full Interview 2015
Published on May 7, 2015

EvadingGrid

« Reply #14 on: July 02, 2015, 02:20:33 PM »
I can not take Trump seriously as a candidate.

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #15 on: July 02, 2015, 03:33:59 PM »
I can not take Trump seriously as a candidate.

Aj said it today ... Trump is a ringer for Jeb. Jeb is a ringer for Clinton.

Trump will drop out after destroying the chances for the" lesser" unsupported candidates ( like Rand Paul ) and that support will go to Jeb. Jeb will then lose to Hillary....

Offline iamc2

« Reply #16 on: July 02, 2015, 11:02:03 PM »
 For the last 40 years; I have watched all of the Washington DC Goofs, who have left America on the Verge of becoming a Third World Nation!

SO WHAT THE HELL HAVE THEY DONE?

I'll Vote Trump: because he is new to their game & he has his OWN Cash---which most goofs in DC do not! and he owes nobody!

...if the game is to be WON?... is Not a NEW strategy needed? and a Trump Card may be in reason!...let the game begin... ;)

Offline decemberfellow

« Reply #17 on: July 02, 2015, 11:38:23 PM »
Trump has got a lot of people talking, in my neighborhood most are liking what hes saying. 

iamc2
he has his OWN Cash 
that is refreshing.   
Rev21:4
And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

Who am I
 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7Fk6dt_uHo

Offline decemberfellow

« Reply #18 on: July 02, 2015, 11:59:59 PM »
Sheriff Joe’s got Trump’s back

In a radio interview recorded Thursday, Arizona Sheriff Joe Arpaio backed up some of Donald Trump’s remarks about illegal immigrants while defending the real estate moguls’ “right to voice his opinion.”

Arpaio stated, “There’s no lie about the drugs coming from Mexico.”

“Everybody knows that,” he said. “I talk about it all the time. The majority of the drugs coming into my county, they are from Mexico. So that’s a true statement.”

Arpaio further asserted his belief that Trump did not mean “to say anything derogatory about all the great people from Mexico.”

The outspoken sheriff said it was “amusing to see all the heat because [Trump] made a few statements.”

“And I presume he is not going to back down. I would imagine he is going to continue to voice his opinion,” Arpaio said.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2015/07/sheriff-joes-got-trumps-back/#mX34vxKqelE6Qkej.99
And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

Who am I

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #19 on: July 03, 2015, 01:07:43 PM »
oh 400 Illegal Alien Rapist and 200 Murderers released by Obama :

http://dailycaller.com/2014/05/12/murderers-rapists-kidnappers-over-36000-criminal-illegal-immigrants-released-in-2013/
Murderers, Rapists, Kidnappers: Over 36,000 Criminal Illegal Immigrants Released In 2013

Nearly 200 murderers, over 400 rapists, and 300 kidnappers in the U.S. illegally were released by Immigration and Customs Enforcement while awaiting deportation proceedings, according to a new report from the Center for Immigration Studies.

EvadingGrid

« Reply #20 on: July 03, 2015, 01:33:25 PM »
Aj said it today ... Trump is a ringer for Jeb. Jeb is a ringer for Clinton.

Trump will drop out after destroying the chances for the" lesser" unsupported candidates ( like Rand Paul ) and that support will go to Jeb. Jeb will then lose to Hillary....

That is what he did last time ?

I seem to remember him doing that, like it is some kind of tactic.

I could see 'country club' and a few other wanabe posh americans voting for him, but I can not see Joe Public voting for Trump in volume. It really is hard to take him seriously.

But the Republican Party is the American Tory Party. This is something that has disturbed me for many years. But they have been very good at hiding the Tory Ideology and persuading the public they are some thing that actually cares about ordinary americans. Running Trump just destroys the illusion that they are anything but Tory America.

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #21 on: July 03, 2015, 01:56:28 PM »
The 1% people that started the revolution  were among the wealthiest people in the colonies ...
Something that is often conveniently overlooked ... 

We need wealthy patriots to rally around ...

Silly revolutionary war history:

see:

1761 - When “the intercolonial 'trust' or combine formed in 1761,” it was “composed largely of American Jewish Merchants - Newport Jews held residences in other places like Portugal, the West Indies, Boston, Leicester (Mass.), Providence, Richmond, Wilmington, Savannah, Charleston, North Carolina and New Orleans.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capture_of_Sint_Eustatius
The Capture of Saint Eustatius took place in February 1781 during the American War of Independence when British army and naval forces under General John Vaughan and Admiral George Rodney seized the Dutch-owned Caribbean island of Sint Eustatius.
St. Eustatius, a Dutch-controlled island in the West Indies, was an entrepot that operated as a major trading centre despite its relatively small size. During the American War of Independence it assumed increased importance, because a British blockade made it difficult to transport supplies directly across the Atlantic Ocean to US ports. St. Eustatius became a crucial source of supplies, and its harbour was filled with American trading ships
The Andrew Doria arrived to purchase military supplies on St. Eustatius and to present to the Dutch governor a copy of the US Declaration of Independence. An earlier copy of the Declaration had been captured by a British naval ship. The British were confused by the papers wrapped around the declaration, which they thought were a secret cypher. The papers were written in Yiddish for a merchant in Holland.[2]

St. Eustatius's role in supplying Britain's enemies provoked anger amongst British leaders. Rodney alleged that goods brought out on British convoys had then been sold, through St. Eustatius, to the rebels.[3] Following the outbreak of war between the Dutch Republic and Britain in December 1780, orders were sent from London to seize the island. The British were assisted by the fact that the news of the war's outbreak had not yet reached St. Eustatius
At the time, St. Eustatius was home to a significant Jewish community, mainly merchants and a few plantation owners with strong connections to Holland. Within two days of the island being surrendered to the British, part of the Jewish community – together with Governor de Graaff, were forcibly deported, being given only 24 hours notice.[15] Rodney was particularly hard on the Jews. The harshness was reserved for the Jews alone as he did not do the same to French, Dutch, Spanish or American merchants on the island.[16] He even permitted the French to leave with all their possessions. Rodney was concerned that his unprecedented behavior would be repeated upon British islands by French forces when events were different. Rodney imprisoned all the adult Jewish males (101) in warehouses for days. He summarily deported all the heads of the Jewish families (31). He looted Jewish personal possessions, even stripping them to find money hidden in their clothing. When Rodney realized that the Jews might be hiding additional treasure, he dug up the Jewish cemetery. Later, Edmund Burke, upon learning of Rodney's actions, rose to condemn Rodney's anti-Semitic, avaricious vindictiveness in parliament. Rodney said, after he first encountered the Jews in February, 1781, "they (the Jews of St. Eustatius,) cannot too soon be taken care of - they are notorious in the cause of America and France."[17]

British control of St. Eustatius only lasted ten months, and Rodney's work to manage the prizes was in vain. Many of the goods he seized were captured on their way to Britain by a French squadron under Toussaint-Guillaume Picquet de la Motte. The island was captured by French forces in November 1781, who returned it to the Dutch in 1784. The Jews and other expelled merchants returned, commerce and trade resumed and the island's population reached its all-time high in 1790

Offline iamc2

« Reply #22 on: July 03, 2015, 08:26:27 PM »
Trump has got a lot of people talking, in my neighborhood most are liking what hes saying. 

iamc2  that is refreshing.   
To be honest I think trump is arrogant: But he has shown already he has the Bollocks to confront the DC GOOFS!

The youth will embrace this man: Because he is speaking the truth and the GOOFS Hate him for this!

Trump has the Cash and the Ties to WIN!

...and We The People Need Someone New!

...and Decemberfellow; it is refreshing  to see someone with their OWN Cash...and not Blood Money from the Political Hacks!

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #23 on: July 04, 2015, 06:23:52 PM »
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/07/04/jeb-bush-mitt-romney-join-marco-rubio-in-attacking-donald-trump-over-immigration-comments-a-severe-error/

JEB BUSH, MITT ROMNEY JOIN MARCO RUBIO IN ATTACKING DONALD TRUMP OVER IMMIGRATION COMMENTS: ‘A SEVERE ERROR

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #24 on: July 05, 2015, 10:53:13 AM »
Something Trump never talks about: was it a mob hit?

http://www.nytimes.com/1989/10/11/nyregion/copter-crash-kills-3-aides-of-trump.html
Copter Crash Kills 3 Aides Of Trump
By ROBERT HANLEY 
Published: October 11, 1989

Five people, including three high-level executives of Donald J. Trump's three casinos in Atlantic City, were killed yesterday when their helicopter crashed in pine woodlands on the Garden State Parkway near Forked River, N.J.

Moments before the helicopter plunged into the parkway's wooded median from 2,800 feet at 1:40 P.M., its main overhead four-blade rotor and its tail rotor broke off the body of the craft, the state police said.
Among those killed were Stephen F. Hyde, 43 years old, chief executive of the Trump casinos; Mark Grossinger Etess, 38, president and chief operating officer of the Trump Taj Mahal casino hotel, and Jonathan Benanav, 33, executive vice president of the Trump Plaza casino hotel.

In a statement, Mr. Trump said: ''These were three fabulous young men in the prime of their lives. No better human beings ever existed. We are deeply saddened by this devastating tragedy, and our hearts go out to their families.''
A witness camping in the pines near the crash site, Thomas Murray of East Providence, R.I., told The Associated Press that he heard a loud bang, ''like a piston rod going,'' and saw the main rotor stop spinning break off. ''It went straight down,'' he said.

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #25 on: July 05, 2015, 11:41:06 AM »
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/republicans/11718563/Republicans-cast-into-turmoil-as-Donald-Trump-rides-the-populist-surge.html
Republicans cast into turmoil as Donald Trump rides the populist surge
By  Philip Sherwell, New York
8:00AM BST 05 Jul 2015

“Wow, Huffington Post just stated that I am number one in the polls of Republican candidates,” the brash billionaire bragged as the week closed, citing the liberal media outlet that has been a platform for many of the strongest attacks on him. “Thank you, but the work has just begun!”

Mr Trump was touting his first place in an average of 105 polls. Of the 14 candidates who have declared, Trump topped the field with 13.6 per cent support to 13.3 per cent for Jeb Bush, the former Florida governor and son and brother of two past presidents.

But the Republican hierarchy is not laughing as he rides an anti-establishment populist tide, shooting from the hip with his overheated rhetoric. They are concerned not because they think he has a chance of securing the nomination but because they fear he could influence the election by scarring the party’s reputation.

Offline decemberfellow

« Reply #26 on: July 05, 2015, 01:06:39 PM »
TahoeBlue 
They are concerned not because they think he has a chance of securing the nomination but because they fear he could influence the election by scarring the party’s reputation.

What reputation.. they suck,   (I wish he would run 3rd party) however that key worded phrase in the bold above, shows the true stance of those in now,  more concerned about how they look than about how screwed up the country is. 

Who am I

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #27 on: July 05, 2015, 01:41:59 PM »
we need Trump to wield Thor's hammer to shatter the Replican't party into an meaningful "gang" again
No "third" party!!!

Offline egypt

• Love: A Wish to bestow the fullness of Joyous Life
« Reply #28 on: July 05, 2015, 02:35:22 PM »
Macy's & Donald

Donald Trump's Macy's clothing line was removed by Macy's after 11 years.  Why?  Macy's doesn't agree with what Donald said:

"... we have too many illegal immigrants who are criminals..."
____________________________________________________________________________________
Trump on Illegal Immigrant Murdering San Francisco Woman: "Crime Is Raging And If You Talk About It, It's Racist"
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2015/07/04/trump_on_illegal_immigrant_murdering_san_francisco_woman_crime_is_raging_and_if_you_talk_about_it_its_racist.html
__________________________________________________________________________________

First on CNN: Macy's dumps Donald Trump
http://www.cnn.com/2015/07/01/politics/donald-trump-macys/

(CNN)Macy's is pulling Donald Trump brand merchandise from its stores after the Republican presidential candidate's recent controversial remarks created a public uproar.

The department store has come under intense pressure to cut ties with the real estate magnate and businessman after he referred to immigrants from Mexico and other countries "killers and rapists."

In a statement Wednesday morning, Macy's said the company "stands for diversity" and that it had no tolerance for discrimination.

"We are disappointed and distressed by recent remarks about immigrants from Mexico. We do not believe the disparaging characterizations portray an accurate picture of the many Mexicans, Mexican Americans and Latinos who have made so many valuable contributions to the success of our nation," Macy's said. "In light of statements made by Donald Trump, which are inconsistent with Macy's values, we have decided to discontinue our business relationship with Mr. Trump and will phase-out the Trump menswear collection, which has been sold at Macy's since 2004."...

Offline iamc2

« Reply #29 on: July 05, 2015, 07:30:02 PM »
I am glad that Trump continues to PISS OFF The GOOFS playing a game: Called: 'Politics!.

Trump is gaining the front runner Status; Because he is Telling the Truth: and the folks like it!  8)

Offline decemberfellow

« Reply #30 on: July 05, 2015, 11:04:22 PM »
we need Trump to wield Thor's hammer to shatter the Replican't party into an meaningful "gang" again
No "third" party!!!

No "third" party!!!

of course that would be sweet  but does anyone really believe that will happen? 3rd party can and could win if the supporters of said replican't party wake up and back one. Obvious the party has no balls for the truth.
 Very true statement above----They are concerned not because they think he has a chance of securing the nomination but because they fear he could influence the election by scarring the party’s reputation.

Who am I

Offline iamc2

« Reply #31 on: July 06, 2015, 06:12:14 PM »
 Trump is stirring the hornets nest of morons in the Re-dumb-u-can Party House---and they Hate him for it:

Look: the Fact is Trump is getting things going and the others are still at the starting gate:

My Bet: is Trump by a Mile, ahead of this field!
  ;)

...when has any Dummy from DC said ANYTHING that makes sense in an election?

...Answer: ' NONE: in my Lifetime."
  :P

..I will VOTE for TRUMP!  8)

Offline iamc2

« Reply #32 on: July 06, 2015, 10:45:43 PM »
   TRUMP is Still Telling OFF the Re-dumb-u-cans:

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/donald-trump-just-released-an-epic-statement-raging-against-mexican-immigrants-and-disease/ar-AAcDgK9?ocid=ASUDHP

Trump is going to bring the spot light on Illegal Criminals that come to America from the Southern Border.

The GOOFS in DC know it is true: But Want the Illegal VOTE from Criminals!

So Mr. Trump; tells the Mangled Media the Truth, and they all go Go-Go- for Folly!

LOOK; most folks are looking for a Leader that OWES: No one: NOTHING!

Trump has the Bollocks to say what no one else will...

Offline lee51

« Reply #33 on: July 09, 2015, 01:19:19 PM »
Very interesting information here:

https://www.facebook.com/personalliberty/photos/a.653434061366504.1073741825.199938786716036/957688504274390/?type=1&theater

For those who don't have a facebook account,  look at link below:

Personal Liberty

Some people are getting very nervous: Barack Obama, Valerie Jarrett, Eric Holder, Hillary Clinton and Jon Corzine, to name just a few. There’s a reason for it. No matter how much they say to the contrary, the media, business and political elite understand that Trump is no joke. He could actually win and upset their nice cozy apple cart. It’s no coincidence that everyone has gotten together to destroy The Donald. No, this is a coordinated conspiracy led by President Barack Obama himself. Obama himself is making the phone calls and giving the orders; he’s the ultimate intimidator who plays by the rules of Chicago thug politics.

http://personalliberty.com/heres-why-obama-and-hillary-must-stop-donald-trump-at-all-costs/

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #34 on: July 09, 2015, 07:11:56 PM »
http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/247383-trump-leads-gop-presidential-field-in-new-national-poll

Trump leads GOP presidential field in new national poll

Trump was the preferred GOP nominee for president for 15 percent of respondents — 4 points ahead of former Gov. Jeb Bush (Fla.) and Sen. Rand Paul (Ky.), who were tied for second place.

Gov. Scott Walker (Wis.), Sen. Marco Rubio (Fla.) and former Gov. Mike Huckabee (Ark.) shared the third spot with 9 percent each.

Offline One Revelator

« Reply #35 on: July 09, 2015, 07:28:10 PM »
Really, I'm thinking that teh Donald is just another Ross Perot if he manages to break through the political barriers. He hasn't been pre-approved to be prez.

Enjoy the show.
The number one cause of all human poverty, misery, and death is not global warming. It’s GLOBAL LYING.

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #36 on: July 12, 2015, 12:55:49 PM »
http://www.breitbart.com/video/2015/07/11/coulter-on-trump-the-people-want-him-to-be-president-absolutely-supporting-him/
by Ian Hanchett11 Jul 2015329
Coulter on Trump: ‘The People Want Him to be President’ ‘Absolutely’ Supporting Him

Columnist and author of “Adios, America” Ann Coulter declared of Donald Trump “The people want him to be president” and that she is “absolutely” supporting his campaign for president
on Friday’s “Alan Colmes Show” on Fox News Radio.

Coulter began by arguing that Republicans should increase their share of the vote among white voters because there’s no way a Republican candidate could get enough of the Hispanic vote to win. She said this wasn’t meant to dismiss any other group, but wondered why it wasn’t considered dismissive for the RNC to say the GOP has to “suck up to Hispanics.” She added that Republicans “act embarrassed to be getting white votes.”

Offline jerryweaver

« Reply #37 on: July 12, 2015, 04:45:05 PM »
Full Speech: Donald Trump Brings Down The House In Phoenix, AZ (7-11-15)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ls3m7NUOqxs

Trump is attacking their wives, their haircuts, incomes, intelligence and clothes.

I guarantee you this is hurting their feelings more than principled Gentlemen Ron Paul did even though Ron won the debate on the issues.

Trump is taking a dump on their little think tanks & everything they are working for, exposing the RINO's and their Co-party for the idiots and shills they are.

If you get a chance, listen to him rile them, because he goes well out of the way to find the liberals' sacred cows and gore the hell out of them, in public.

And, the public loves it. It makes me wonder exactly how long they will take his mouth running off, before they do something untoward about it..

Offline Al Bundy

« Reply #38 on: July 12, 2015, 04:47:56 PM »
Full Speech: Donald Trump Brings Down The House In Phoenix, AZ (7-11-15)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ls3m7NUOqxs

Trump is attacking their wives, their haircuts, incomes, intelligence and clothes.

I guarantee you this is hurting their feelings more than principled Gentlemen Ron Paul did even though Ron won the debate on the issues.

Trump is taking a dump on their little think tanks & everything they are working for, exposing the RINO's and their Co-party for the idiots and shills they are.

If you get a chance, listen to him rile them, because he goes well out of the way to find the liberals' sacred cows and gore the hell out of them, in public.

And, the public loves it. It makes me wonder exactly how long they will take his mouth running off, before they do something untoward about it..

But Trump promised friendship with Russian president Putin !  ::)

http://www.scmp.com/news/world/article/1838045/trump-criticises-china-russia-policies-immigration-toohttp://

Offline jerryweaver

« Reply #39 on: July 12, 2015, 05:19:43 PM »
But Trump promised friendship with Russian president Putin !  ::)

http://www.scmp.com/news/world/article/1838045/trump-criticises-china-russia-policies-immigration-toohttp://

NeoCons are zionists.  whatever means necessary including imploding US and Nuclear War is on the table. 

We have no real beef with BRICS countries in my opinion.    Russia under Romanov  stood in the way of the NWO and were assasinated.

Trump probably has a opinion the  TPP  Anyone know what it is?  Illegal immigration is turning the States into a goof ball cultural joke.

The Immigration refuge problem is a world wide problem.

If  Trump does something about that we may have a candidate.