Amerigeddon! Deeply Disturbing Revelation About Americas Future You Donít Want..

Author Topic: Amerigeddon! Deeply Disturbing Revelation About Americas Future You Donít Want..  (Read 1503 times)

Offline Lisa Haven

• Avid research analysis with Christian perspective
    • Reality Of Christ
Amerigeddon! Deeply Disturbing Revelation About Americas Future You Donít Want To Hear! Proof IncludedÖ

ďAmerica will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.Ē Abraham Lincoln

I believe Abraham Lincoln had it right. If the United States is ever to be destroyed, it will be through acts from within, which is exactly what American citizens are witnessing in our country today. A complete and total destruction from inside this great nation.

America is no longer the land of the free I once knew. It has become a nation of mass surveillance, incessant spying and government regulations completely focused on targeting citizens objecting to the authority rules and laws. History is repeating itself as the Jade Helm training exercises rise around us, and all those in opposition are labeled ďfear mongersĒ.

The disturbing and sickening revelation about America that you are will be hearing in the video below just might give you more to consider then you bargained for. And while these words may not be what you want to hear, they are words that desperately need to be heardÖ.

Click here to see video: http://b4in.info/fla5

Online fred.greek

My apology if someone else already posted it, but I just noticed that Amerigeddon is on youtube at:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fFpounbDr8A
Retired but still working in the garden...

Offline marlowe

• Dimensions: 100 x 75 pixels
    • High Castle Webbot Forum
Amerigeddon! I thought it was worth watching
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2016, 09:49:03 PM »
      I thought it had a lot of good information in it & well worth watching......
Especially the first half .......
Alex makes a 'cameo' in the first 3 minutes......He plays a "Bad Guy"....LOL