Does DARPA Rig Baseball Games Through Time Manipulation?

Author Topic: Does DARPA Rig Baseball Games Through Time Manipulation?  (Read 3258 times)

Offline fanof2012

Does DARPA Rig Baseball Games Through Time Manipulation?
« on: May 06, 2015, 11:30:03 PM »
DARPA has time travel technology which, among other things, can be used to shift events from timeline to timeline to create paradoxes which affect our reality. Among other things, this can be used to bring people "back to life," and some have contended that when George H.W. Bush had to go to the hospital for bronchitis, he passed away but was brought back to life using timeline manipulation technology since the New World Order wants one of their most powerful figures to be alive when the New World Order is created (which won't happen in the end anyway as we are on a positive timeline, so bringing him to life was basically a waste of time.)

But could this be used to rig baseball games? Well, considering that scientists have found that it is impossible to hit a baseball going as fast as some fastball pitchers have thrown, there has to be some mechanism that enables the batter to hit the ball. Researchers like David Icke have suggested that baseball players who are at bat have the ability to "slow down" time which makes it possible for them to hit a ball going 100 miles per hour. This slowing down of time is analogous to the phenomenon of time seeming to slow down when one is facing a crisis involving their survival being at stake, where slowing down of time is needed to give the person time to get out of the potentially deadly predicament.

So can DARPA use time travel technology to manipulate time (and take advantage of baseball batters' ability to manipulate time) in order to make a game end the way they want it to end? Well, considering that the 2002 Anaheim Angels and the 2011 St. Louis Cardinals both won the World Series in a manner involving rallying in dramatic fashion to win while at the same time being supported by a mascot that was based on winning by rallying (the Rally Monkey and the Rally Squirrel for the 2002 Angels and 2011 Cardinals respectively), I think it makes sense that some time manipulation was going on to make sure those teams won and validated the existence of their popular rally mascots. The 2001 World Series also comes to mind, as the New York Yankees pulled of amazing rallies to tie the game on last out 2-run homers in two of the series games before winning in extras, and then the Diamondbacks won that series in the end after a magnificent rally in game 7. Was time manipulation done to make sure these events happened the way they did? Who knows, I don't know. But when you realize that SPACE AND TIME ARE ILLUSIONS and exist only because our consciousness tell us they exist, I think it's not too crazy to believe.

Offline jerryweaver

Re: Does DARPA Rig Baseball Games Through Time Manipulation?
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2015, 03:26:20 AM »
End of this last Superbowl was very curious .  I used to surf every day and the oneness with time and space that happens occasionally in sports is awsome.

Offline windyacres

• 2+2=4
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2015, 05:47:02 AM »
It would be interesting to test DARPA's
time travel technology to manipulate time
by firing a 30-06 bullet at a target and see if that
bullet could be  time manipulated in mid-air
or some bird shot from a  12 gauge. 
Be Prepared

Offline decemberfellow

« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2015, 08:30:57 AM »
I can see the Baltimore orioles and the St Louis Cards in this years world series.  Headlines riots and turmoil what both these teams went through to get here. 
Rev21:4
And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

Who am I
 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7Fk6dt_uHo

Offline jerryweaver

« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2015, 03:16:50 PM »