UK General Election Debate snap poll: Nigel Farage close 3rd [General Election]

Author Topic: UK General Election Debate snap poll: Nigel Farage close 3rd [General Election]  (Read 18753 times)

Offline Stan

I've never seen a candidate call out the audience for being a bunch of irrelevant lefties so that was pretty hilarious. Obviously it wasn't well received in the room, but packing their programs with a biased audience is something the BBC is constantly accused of doing (rightly). Farage is just the guy who dared get up and say it to their face. Bravo!

Survation snap poll:
Miliband - 35%
Sturgeon - 31%
Farage - 27%
Bennett - 5%
Wood - 2%

UKIP have surged past Plaid Cymbru (Welsh nationalists) in their own back yard, and it doesn't surprise me if their leader, Leanne Wood is anything to go by. It'd be difficult to come across as more of a simpleton than the Green's Natalie Bennett but she somehow manages it. I think UKIP have gone from 4% to 13% while Plaid have been stuck on 12% since the last GE.

It'll still be tough for them to pick up even a handful of MPs though. And even if Farage wins his seat I think it may be time to consider that he's taken the party as far as it can go with him as leader (a great achievement regardless). Since the last GE he's done well to build up people around him for potential leadership and this year might be the time to take advantage.

At this point I think I'm leaning towards Suzanne Evans. She did a great job with the manifesto and got where she is on merit. And I do kinda like the idea of having a female leader for a change, even beyond it helping with UKIP's image problem in that area. I just think she'd potentially have wider appeal than Farage in general.

Offline Stan

Yes! I wasn't going to bother watching these - they all say the same thing so what's the point? - but I'll check out Nigel's Q&A. It's just a shame postal votes will have started going in a week or two beforehand. A completely ridiculous system designed to encourage tribal voting, and another thing UKIP are dead against. It may seem a minor issue in the great scheme of things but it can have a drastic effect on who is elected.

Victory for Ukip: BBC backs down and gives Farage his own TV show after debate fix row
http://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/571294/Nigel-Farage-Ukip-BBC-debate-fixed-Question-Time
THE BBC has backed down and given Ukip leader Nigel Farage his own TV slot to answer audience questions after an Express.co.uk investigation discovered Thursday's debate was a political fix.

The announcement followed an Express.co.uk investigation into Thursday's debate featuring the leaders of "challenger" parties which revealed just ONE THIRD of the hand-picked audience leaned towards the political right.

The Ukip leader was booed on the programme when he suggested the make-up of the BBC election debate audience was left wing "even by the left-wing standards of the BBC".

Host David Dimbleby even insisted the audience had been “carefully chosen” by independent polling organisation ICM to represent the balance between all parties.

But when the make-up of audience members was finally revealed it showed that nearly 70 per cent were left wing.

Offline Stan

Final polls from yesterday and this morning. I've been hoping UKIP's floor was around 10-12% and 2-4 seats, and these results are pretty much in line with that. Though they don't really predict seats.

Offline Stan

Ukip candidate left off ballot papers in Darlington in general election 'c***k-up'
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/ukip-candidate-ballot-papers-darlington-5652279
Darlington Borough Council has faced calls to re-run the election after Ukip's David Hodgson failed to appear on 89 ballot papers

Voters have been calling for a re-run of the election in a marginal seat where a Ukip candidate was left off almost 100 ballot papers.

David Hodgson's name failed to appear on papers in one polling station in Darlington, a spokesman for Darlington Borough Council said.

However, the council is continuing to run the election as normal.

A statement said: "A spokesperson for Darlington Borough Council said that voting in the general and local elections was continuing as normal in Darlington.

"But that the name of one candidate, David Hodgson (UKIP), had been missed off ballot papers issued to one polling station in the borough.

EvadingGrid

I just got back from Asda and saw the headlines on the papers.

I expect UKIP to cheated by the boundaries commission, first past the post and additionally outright fraud.

If you think I exaggerate about fraud, then consider they recently just pulled off a Postal Ballot Fraud in Scotland to prevent independence. Large numbers of the Scots know they had independence stolen, and are going to vote with a vengeance.

Meanwhile the BBC will spin endless propaganda.

As for the election supposed to be close, if you look at the polls for the entire parliament, its pretty clear who should win and who should loose. Miraculously, when the election appears suddenly its neck and neck in the polls.

I detect a stench of corruption.
I detect anger at the voters.
I detect austerity.

EvadingGrid

[Vote UKIP] Google predicts UKIP will defeat Labour & Liberals [General Election]

Google Search tips Cameron to win election - and Nigel Farage's Ukip will beat Labour and the Liberal Democrats

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3070470/Google-Search-tips-Cameron-win-election-Nigel-Farage-s-Ukip-beat-Labour-Liberal-Democrats.html#ixzz3ZSv6pE00

EvadingGrid

If you click and look at the map its awesome . . .

Places like Wokingham, one of if not the wealthiest boroughs in the country and its U.K.I.P.

Other safe, secure, totally Blue Conservative (Republicans to our US readers) are UKIP
Its jaw dropping.

EvadingGrid

On Line UKIP Map - Google Data

https://srogers.cartodb.com/viz/9176a532-ed10-11e4-80ea-0e018d66dc29/embed_map

Brighton = the Green Parties one and only seat - is UKIP !!!

What a map.

Offline larsonstdoc

So Evading Grid,  What is your prediction?  Does the UK have voter fraud like the USA?
I'M A DEPLORABLE KNUCKLEHEAD THAT SUPPORTS PRESIDENT TRUMP.  MAY GOD BLESS HIM AND KEEP HIM SAFE.

EvadingGrid

So Evading Grid,  What is your prediction?  Does the UK have voter fraud like the USA?

They have fraud, and worse, are absolutely incapable of accepting anything fraudulent could possibly happen - despite historic "surprise results".

They just pulled off massive Voting Fraud in the Scotland Independence Vote, MI5 did it.
Anyone south of the border even lightly suggesting any irregularities between consistent polling and actual results is labelled an ignoramus.

Depressing ain't it ?

Offline Libertarian Perspective

It seems the shenanigans are at work already:
UPDATED WITH VIDEO: Ukip demands answers after candidate missed off ballot papers
http://www.thenorthernecho.co.uk/news/12937373.UPDATED__Ukip_candidate_missed_off_Darlington_ballot_papers_at_one_polling_station___but_voters_urged_to_keep_voting/?ref=twtrec
“Good luck to him. I don’t blame him at all, but I just
wish he had not hit me so hard. I know he had to protect
his property, and I probably would have done the
same thing in his position. This has certainly stopped
me committing any more crime.” - British burglar elaborating robbery

EvadingGrid

It seems the shenanigans are at work already:
UPDATED WITH VIDEO: Ukip demands answers after candidate missed off ballot papers
http://www.thenorthernecho.co.uk/news/12937373.UPDATED__Ukip_candidate_missed_off_Darlington_ballot_papers_at_one_polling_station___but_voters_urged_to_keep_voting/?ref=twtrec

Strange that of all the parties this "error" happened to befall that it was UKIP

How odd
Coincidence Theorists will have a field day !

EvadingGrid

* cat  turns on Infowars TV for extensive live Election coverage

After all, if it is true that "British Run Everything"  ;D
Therefore extensive coverage of the election at the heart of the New World Order Empire...

Online TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
* cat  turns on Infowars TV for extensive live Election coverage

After all, if it is true that "British Run Everything"  ;D
Therefore extensive coverage of the election at the heart of the New World Order Empire...

Nothing ever changes ... Scotland's still there ...

http://www.amazon.com/The-Empire-City-E-Knuth/dp/0944379125
The Empire of "The City" Paperback  – October 1, 1995 by E. C. Knuth (Author)

Empire of the City ... Knuth 1983 (1945)
Turkey, once the world's greatest empire, and still the nominal leader of the vast Mohammedan world, has had a number of years of fair prosperity and modernization and has profited much from the present war. The Mohammedans, largely under British and French rule, have a great store of grievances against this rule, real and fancied; and with the relatively small Christian white population of the world engaged in annihilating themselves in a shambles of intolerance caused by illusion and deceit; a world-wide up rising of the Mussulman is not so far-fetched.

see also:

https://archive.org/details/dayofsaxonhomer00leahuoft
The day of the Saxon
by Lea, Homer, 1876-1912
Published 1912

https://ia600506.us.archive.org/14/items/dayofsaxonhomer00leahuoft/dayofsaxonhomer00leahuoft.pdf

In the last fiscal year the immigration into the United States, exceeding a million of persons, was
made up almost entirely of races other than Anglo- Saxon
. Eighty-three per cent, of the immigration
came from the Mediterranean countries, while the other seventeen per cent, were from various other
nations of Europe and Asia. Should this degree of immigration continue for two or three generations,
35 THE DAY OP THE SAXON
the Anglo-Saxon in America will vanish, racially as well as politically.
Behold, happy is the man whom God correcteth: therefore despise not thou the chastening of the Almighty: For he maketh sore, and bindeth up: he woundeth, and his hands make whole ; He shall deliver thee in six troubles: yea, in seven there shall no evil touch thee. - Job 5

EvadingGrid

Anyone know any Exit Polls results ?

Anyone down in Thanet ?

EvadingGrid

Exit Polls indicate the Eton w#nkers will be collecting taxes from the poor for the Banksters.
I'm supposed to say "Its early days, exit polls are not very accurate", but I'm too depressed.

EvadingGrid

The SNP appear to have won every single seat in Scotland, can I remind people I did say the Independence Refferendum was rigged by MI5 . . .

Well there you go . .. .. .. .

Offline larsonstdoc

They have fraud, and worse, are absolutely incapable of accepting anything fraudulent could possibly happen - despite historic "surprise results".

They just pulled off massive Voting Fraud in the Scotland Independence Vote, MI5 did it.
Anyone south of the border even lightly suggesting any irregularities between consistent polling and actual results is labelled an ignoramus.

Depressing ain't it ?  ACTUALLY MORE LIKE CRIMINAL

Computers are the devices from hell when it comes to voter fraud. 

We could get fairer elections if we just counted votes by hand. Like they did 100 years ago.

I'M A DEPLORABLE KNUCKLEHEAD THAT SUPPORTS PRESIDENT TRUMP.  MAY GOD BLESS HIM AND KEEP HIM SAFE.

Offline Stan

As for the election supposed to be close, if you look at the polls for the entire parliament, its pretty clear who should win and who should loose. Miraculously, when the election appears suddenly its neck and neck in the polls.

I detect a stench of corruption.
I detect anger at the voters.
I detect austerity.

Yeah, it was very odd how all the polls seemed to converge. Almost like the polling companies tried to match up with each other out of fear of being the one guy who got it disastrously wrong.

The main and YouGov exit poll projections tonight were quite shocking though. I hope the Lib Dems really are down from 57 to 10 seats but I tend to think YouGov may be closer. Still surprised labour did so badly though.

EXIT POLL:
CON - 316
LAB - 239
LDEM - 10
UKIP - 2
SNP - 58

YouGov Exit Poll:
CON - 284
LAB - 263
SNP - 48
LDEM - 31
UKIP - 2
GRN - 1

Offline Stan

What's been great (besides the phony left being in meltdown) is the UKIP surge in the first few seats called. They're already polling at the high Survation end of things, which many thought to be an error in their method. I hope this continues right through to tomorrow.

Houghton and Sunderland South constituency result:
LAB 55.1% (+4.8 )
UKIP 21.5% (+18.8 )
CON 18.5% (-3.0 )
GRN 2.8% (+2.8 )
LDEM 2.1% (-11.9 )

Sunderland Central constituency result:
LAB - 50.2% (+4.3)
CON - 23.4% (-6.7)
UKIP - 19.1% (+16.6)
GRN - 4.1% (+4.1)
LDEM - 2.6% (-14.3)

Washington and Sunderland West constituency result:
LAB 55.0% (+2.4)
UKIP 19.7% (+16.3)
CON 18.9% (-3.0)
LDEM 2.7% (-14.4)
GRN 2.9% (+2.9)

EvadingGrid

Some of the UKIP results have been stunning.

Of course Illuminati sky only talk about this election heralding the arrival of the Green Party as a serious 3rd party.

I've seen UKIP come second and other so called serious parties loose there deposit.

EvadingGrid

Both Labour and the Conservatives promise more austerity if they come to power. . .

So as usual, the Banks win the election - unless people start to vote anti establishment without falling into the trap of fake false opposition.

Offline Stan

Labour just lost their campaign manager to a Scottish girl barely out of nappies. Youngest MP since 1667, I think Marr said. This election has been insane so far.

Both Labour and the Conservatives promise more austerity if they come to power. . .

So as usual, the Banks win the election - unless people start to vote anti establishment without falling into the trap of fake false opposition.

Yeah, It's great seeing some of these guys lost but it'd be horrible if the Tories got a majority and the mandate which goes with it. I'm still hoping for a hung parliament.

Offline Stan

@EconCharlesRead - "Lib Dems just got 80 votes or 0.2% of the vote in Castle Point. The worst ever Liberal electoral performance since 1859. Anywhere #GE2015"

EvadingGrid

Results as a PERCENTAGE

EvadingGrid

The counting is still continuing, but the results so far are criminal as the system distorts and steals votes from UKIP.

EvadingGrid

This is ridiculous Green Party gets Brighton

Caroline Lucas    22,871    41.8%    
Purna Sen    14,904    27.3%    
Clarence Mitchell    12,448    22.8%    
Nigel Carter    2,724    5.0%    
Chris Bowers    1,525    2.8%    
Nick Yeomans    116    0.2%    
Howard Pilott    88    0.2%    

EvadingGrid

UKIP keeps Clacton

UKIP hold with a 7.8% majority, 64% turnout

candidates    votes    %
   Douglas Carswell    19,642    44.4%    
   Giles Watling    16,205    36.7%    
   Tim Young    6,364    14.4%    
   Chris Southall    1,184    2.7%    
   David Grace    812    1.8%    

EvadingGrid

UKIP got 3rd place when you count the votes as a % percentage %, beating other so called '3rd parties' by a convincing 2:1 or more ratio....
They get precisely one seat

The Liberals get 8 seats, to UKIP's 1 seat because they got half the votes . . . insane
Oh and the SNP got 56 seats, 4.9% of the vote.

EvadingGrid

Nigel Farage - Fails to get Elected - [General Election]
« Reply #30 on: May 08, 2015, 05:50:20 AM »
Con hold with a 5.7% majority, 70% turnout
   candidates    votes    %
   Craig Mackinlay    18,838    38.1%    
   Nigel Farage    16,026    32.4%    
   Will Scobie    11,740    23.8%    
   Ian Driver    1,076    2.2%    
   Russ Timpson    932    1.9%    
   Al Murray    318    0.6%    
   Ruth Bailey    191    0.4%    
   Nigel Askew    126    0.3%    
   Grahame Birchall    63    0.1%    
   Dean McCastree    61    0.1%    
   Zebadiah Abu-Obadiah    30    0.1%    

EvadingGrid

638 seats decided out of 650 [General Election]
« Reply #31 on: May 08, 2015, 05:51:44 AM »
Results: 638 / 650 seats declared
Seats required for a majority 323

Offline jerryweaver

EG, Any video evidence of the ballot fraud?  I'm looking with NSAs G :-*gle and not finding any.

EvadingGrid

While UKIP have been outright cheated, and the Bankers Party, The Republicans to our American audience have been elected.

But it is not over, many potential banana skins are in front of the Blue Team.

Cameroon promised a referendum on staying in the EU, which could well trigger a civil war within the conservative party.

The SNP narrowly lost the independence referendum, at least that is what they told us, but the election results so far show Scotland as 100% Scot Nationalist - bit different from the referendum result....

If the Blue Team carries out the promised Austerity Cuts, expect Riots on the Streets.

Its not been democratically decided, and this fiasco of a vote is going to have consequences.

EvadingGrid

EG, Any video evidence of the ballot fraud?  I'm looking with NSAs G :-*gle and not finding any.

The best evidence is to look at the results for the SNP, then go back and look at the Independence Referendum result.
You want evidence of fraud, that is pretty compelling !

EvadingGrid

The best evidence is to look at the results for the SNP, then go back and look at the Independence Referendum result.
You want evidence of fraud, that is pretty compelling !

Scotish Nationalist Party wipe out labour in scotland landslide
http://www.itv.com/news/story/2015-05-08/snp-wipe-out-labour-in-scotland-landslide/

Scotland is now 100% SNP !

Yet, they just narrowly lost the Independence Referendum by a narrow margin because of the "Postal Vote"

EvadingGrid

Ed Miliband resigns, Austerity Leader Camerdoom gets Elected

* cat  looks depressed

Cameras are waiting at Buckingham Palace for David Cameron, Conservative Leader to get appointed Prime Minister by the Queen.

They call this A Parliamentary Democracy and Constitutional Monarchy.

I'm not impressed.

Offline jerryweaver

Hard Hitting commentary.  EG, will your countrymen demand accountability?

https://www.facebook.com/ChristopherEverard

THE BRITISH ELECTION SWINDLE: Long before even the first constituency result had been counted, the BBC told the People that their man - DAVID CAMERON - had won the British general election. So, who is DAVID CAMERON? His family were jewish bosses of the Hong Kong Shanghai Banking Corp [HSBC}, they were jewish slave owners - and financiers of the war between Russia and Japan. Cameron is a descendent of the Levites, who themselves claim to be descended from Moses. Cameron has beaten Ed Milliband - who is also jewish. David Cameron is a cousin to Queen Elizabeth - is NOT popular with the British people, and is holding back real democracy, holding back the Greens, holding back UKIP. The BBC should be utterly disgusted with the propaganda war they have committed. How can a nation of 60,000,000+ people have two rich jewish blokes to decide between - is this an 'election' or a pre 'selection'? The BBC never once mentioned George Galloway, hardly mentioned the Greens, nor the British Nationalists - everyone knows the 'Conservative Landslide' is a farce and fake. Perhaps they will 'massage' the results by morning - I hope so. If millions of UKIP voters are told that they only have a handful of seats in exchange for having a third of the cast votes, there will be a massive scandal which even the BBC will not be able to suppress.

https://www.facebook.com/ChristopherEverard

EvadingGrid

Hard Hitting commentary.  EG, will your countrymen demand accountability?

Well, just look at the response from the informed forum, and Infowars front page...
And make a judgement.

Its a sad day.

On the positive side, next time somebody says "Its the Brirish Empire", I shall point to the lack of interest on this thread as evidence of sincerity.
 ;D

Think I'll go rob a bank with my plastic and try some retail therapy.
Might lash out and buy a cartoon of double cream to sooth my disappointment.

The party that came 3rd gets exactly one seat.

The rabble of also rans, in terms of percentage vote share get a bucket load of seats.