Russian Paid Troll tells all..................

Author Topic: Russian Paid Troll tells all..................  (Read 2398 times)

Offline platinumpi4u

Russian Paid Troll tells all..................
« on: March 26, 2015, 12:50:28 PM »
I'll just leave this here....................

http://www.rferl.org/content/how-to-guide-russian-trolling-trolls/26919999.html

cliffs:
There are thousands of fake accounts on Twitter, Facebook, LiveJournal, and vKontakte, all increasingly focused on the war in Ukraine. Many emanate from Russia's most famous "troll factory," the Internet Research center, an unassuming building on St. Petersburg's Savushkina Street, which runs on a 24-hour cycle. In recent weeks, former employees have come forward to talk to RFE/RL about life inside the factory, where hundreds of people work grinding, 12-hour shifts in exchange for 40,000 rubles ($700) a month or more.

St. Petersburg blogger Marat Burkhard spent two months working at Internet Research in the department tasked with clogging the forums on Russia's municipal websites with pro-Kremlin comments. In the following interview, he describes a typical day and the type of assignments he encountered.

Offline toothache

Re: Russian Paid Troll tells all..................
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2017, 03:30:39 PM »
I have always advocated fragmentation of Internet. Russians should not be allowed to access Internet in the West.

Offline Outer Haven

Re: Russian Paid Troll tells all..................
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2017, 12:26:28 PM »
I have always advocated fragmentation of Internet. Russians should not be allowed to access Internet in the West.
U w0t, m8? Last time I checked, Russia was in the East.
"If this is the only way, we have no choice but to proceed. What is there to vacillate about?"