DID ASTRONAUTS GO TO THE MOON?

Author Topic: DID ASTRONAUTS GO TO THE MOON?  (Read 41247 times)

Offline Optimus

• Globalist Destroyer
  • Global Moderator
    • GlobalGulag.com
Re: DID ASTRONAUTS GO TO THE MOON?
« Reply #40 on: March 16, 2015, 03:13:13 AM »
Really; you are going to compare navigating the ocean with going to the moon, landing, then taking off from the moon, hooking up with an orbiting spacecraft and well coming back to earth, well OK, chuckle, .....Ahhh.... I don't know what to tell you........ I guess believe whatever you want...... because obviously you're willing to believe..... well whatever. haa haa haa........ OK...... I really can't fathom why you want to believe this hoax, everything has been a hoax, it's all a hoax, but why with all you know as an infowarriors what keeps on believing these hoaxster? If you really knew the half of it...... you would completely be blown away...... its been a hoax for a long, long time..... but I find it's not really worth putting any redundant information more than what already is available..... in the face of all the evidence that already faces us, well nothing is going to make any difference anyway........ "There's none so blind as those who will not see"
So I respectfully totally disagree with you and anyone else that believes this hoax.

So you believe navigating across the ocean with a sextant and a sailing ship was a piece of cake? Even though it's around 250,000 miles to the moon it took far less time to go there than it did to cross the Atlantic Ocean in a sailing ship. But you naysayers don't seem to argue about that task, do you? How is it any different that the men that made the trip to the moon is any different from the men that sailed into the unknown parts of the ocean using nothing but a sextant and the calculating power of their own brain?

Let alone that folks can't seem to grasp simple physics, natural lighting from the sun and basic photography which debunks all the socalled arguments used to claim the moon landings where hoaxed.
“The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people,
it's an instrument for the people to restrain the government.” – Patrick Henry

>>> Global Gulag Media & Forum <<<

Offline Jacob Law

• Its the Law, face it!
« Reply #41 on: March 16, 2015, 05:35:01 AM »
So you believe navigating across the ocean with a sextant and a sailing ship was a piece of cake? Even though it's around 250,000 miles to the moon it took far less time to go there than it did to cross the Atlantic Ocean in a sailing ship. But you naysayers don't seem to argue about that task, do you? How is it any different that the men that made the trip to the moon is any different from the men that sailed into the unknown parts of the ocean using nothing but a sextant and the calculating power of their own brain?

Let alone that folks can't seem to grasp simple physics, natural lighting from the sun and basic photography which debunks all the socalled arguments used to claim the moon landings where hoaxed.

Let's see how many people navigate the ocean everyday, thousands? And how many people navigate to the moon.......MMMMMMhhhhhMMMMMH, Oh like none! and it should be easy by now with all our tech and still no one goes to the moon....... and Oh by the way I never said it was easy to sail a ship across the ocean, just that it doesn't even compare to flying to moon, ....... please your annalist does not hold water, the sextant is a great tool along with a pocket watch, but it is rarely used today.
Come on you are grasping at straws and making straw man arguments; pause and think this is such a hoax.

N - NO
A - Actual
S - Science
A - Allowed

It's a Hoax and many many people are not fooled by the hoax, and we who speak out about it are just trying to help wake people up about it, so it's nothing personal I just respectfully and totally disagree with you about it and your comparisons you are using.
What do you under-stand?

Offline Jacob Law

• Its the Law, face it!
« Reply #42 on: March 16, 2015, 06:41:41 AM »

… good point. Why spend over three decades going
round and round the Earth running "experiments"
when it's so easy to jump over to the moon for
some REAL adventure (and profit?).

Exactly; the hoax seem to serving them just fine. Just think...... how much more our technology has advance since they last said they did this amazing feat that no one has every done again.
Think what it takes to lift off from the earth.
Think about The Van Allen Belt
Think about then landing on the moon
Think about then lifting off from the moon, now really think what it takes to lift off from earth, really?
Think about then hooking up in space with an orbiting spacecraft
Think about it then breaking orbit with the moon
Think about then the distance back oh and that nasty Van Allen Belt again
Think about then the re-entering, break earths orbit,
Think about how they landed, really
Now think about the technology advancements we have had and still no moon landings.
We can read a license plate from space but we can't see a flag on the moon, what a symbol to boast about, but no flag, no proof, just assumptions.
See technology has cross each other and that is why they can't fake it anymore, thus no new moon landings.
It's getting harder and harder too do false flags, doing a Boston bombing or a Sandy Hook is hard to fake, even though masses still fall for it, but faking another moon landing now days, more impossible than flying to the moon.   
What do you under-stand?

Offline CaptObvious1234

« Reply #43 on: March 16, 2015, 01:07:24 PM »
Even if they make another fake landing which by itself will be a good entertainment just like watching hollywood movie. But money they really should spend on the economy.

Offline Letsbereal

• Know Thyself
NASA Discovers New 3th Radiation Belt Around Earth
« Reply #44 on: March 16, 2015, 01:38:38 PM »
NASA Discovers New 3th Radiation Belt Around Earth
28 February 2013
, by Charles Q. Choi (Space)
http://www.space.com/20004-earth-radiation-belt-discovery.html

A ring of radiation previously unknown to science fleetingly surrounded Earth last year before being virtually annihilated by a powerful interplanetary shock wave, scientists say.

NASA's Van Allen Probes Spot an Impenetrable Barrier in Space
26 November 2014
, (NASA)
http://www.nasa.gov/content/goddard/van-allen-probes-spot-impenetrable-barrier-in-space/

Two donuts of seething radiation that surround Earth, called the Van Allen radiation belts, have been found to contain a nearly impenetrable barrier that prevents the fastest, most energetic electrons from reaching Earth.

NASA engineer admits they can't get past the Van Allen Belts (Just for you Gary Gorrell) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NlXG0REiVzE
Oct 30, 2014, Superformance72

This video released by NASA about the upcoming Orion space exploration craft, shows a NASA scientist admitting that they still haven't worked out how to properly shield the spacecraft from the radiation emitted from the Van Allen belts.
->>>|:-) THE CITY INDIANS (-:|<<<-

Offline Outer Haven

« Reply #45 on: March 19, 2015, 10:35:45 AM »
No, and I think the most convincing evidence are the reactions of the Apollo astronauts to Bart Sibrel asking them to swear on the Bible that they walked on/orbited the Moon: Buzz Aldrin punched him in the face, another one kicked him and then THREATENED TO SHOOT HIM...

I don't know about you, but if I went to the Moon and then somebody told me I didn't, I would just laugh them off.
Gather before me, darkness of the abyss!

Offline alexisjones

« Reply #46 on: March 20, 2015, 02:57:00 PM »
On Google Maps now you can see the Moon and Mars.  Some sections are really high def.  Still cant see the lunar landing module though.  ;D 

Online TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #47 on: March 20, 2015, 02:58:55 PM »
yes
Behold, happy is the man whom God correcteth: therefore despise not thou the chastening of the Almighty: For he maketh sore, and bindeth up: he woundeth, and his hands make whole ; He shall deliver thee in six troubles: yea, in seven there shall no evil touch thee. - Job 5

Offline Letsbereal

• Know Thyself
« Reply #48 on: March 20, 2015, 03:45:44 PM »
No, and I think the most convincing evidence are the reactions of the Apollo astronauts to Bart Sibrel asking them to swear on the Bible that they walked on/orbited the Moon: Buzz Aldrin punched him in the face, another one kicked him and then THREATENED TO SHOOT HIM...

I don't know about you, but if I went to the Moon and then somebody told me I didn't, I would just laugh them off.

Exactly what I was thinking.

When this happened at Edgar Mitchell's house (from Apollo 14 after the dramatic Hollywood style failed Apollo 13) his son shouted in the background "Want to call the CIA and have them waxed".

Edgar Mitchell did swear on the bible after explaining that he's not that religious btw. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2lyHoqIBFc
->>>|:-) THE CITY INDIANS (-:|<<<-

Offline pac522

• Peace sells, but who's buying?
« Reply #49 on: March 20, 2015, 05:36:52 PM »
This was a pretty good documentary. Because if the Astronauts did go to the Moo, someone needs to explain what the hell is up there. Give it a watch, with an open mind.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bBcAohvVHeU
This country did not achieve greatness with the mindset of "safety first" but rather "live free or die".

Truth is the currency of love. R[̲̅ə̲̅٨̲̅٥̲̅٦̲̅]ution!

We are all running on Gods laptop.
The problem is the virus called the Illuminati.  ~EvadingGrid

The answer to 1984 is 1776.

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
    • JACKSON HOLLY'S OLD HOME PLACE
« Reply #50 on: March 20, 2015, 06:01:15 PM »

Neil Armstrong freaking out on the Moon:  ?

"Lunar Spacecraft: While orbiting the moon, Neil Armstrong
reports that he has seen something, you won't believe."

"TANGO BRAVO. The name derives from the initials T and B,
standing for “Technology Barriers” or more optimistically,
“Technology Breakthroughs.”

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2wlvz_ovni-mission-apollo-11_tech
St. Augustine: “The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it.
Let it loose; it will defend itself."

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #51 on: March 20, 2015, 06:12:39 PM »

… most people realize now that many moon photos from the Apollo
days are admitted fakes … some created by NASA to fill in blanks
in the narrative when good pix didn't exist … others re-created for
journalistic reasons. So, let's continue this 'game' I had going on
the old thread:

REAL OR FAKED?

Offline JT Coyoté

• "REMEMBER THE ALAMO!"
« Reply #52 on: March 20, 2015, 06:18:23 PM »
On Google Maps now you can see the Moon and Mars.  Some sections are really high def.  Still cant see the lunar landing module though.  ;D

The Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter Camera snapped its best look yet of the Apollo 11 landing site on the moon. The image, which was released on March 7, 2012, even shows the remnants of Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin's historic first steps on the surface around the Lunar Module. ( Note the foot paths from and around the module. Light is from the right )

JTCoyoté

"Not long ago, America produced 96 percent of all she
consumed and was the most self-sufficient republic
in history. With statesmanship and sacrifice, we can
become so again. With leaders like we once had, we
can chuck the empire. For what good has it done us?"

~Patrick J. Buchanan

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #53 on: March 20, 2015, 06:24:50 PM »

REAL or FAKED?

~~~~~O~~~~~

Offline PeaceAndFreedom

« Reply #54 on: March 20, 2015, 07:07:57 PM »
The Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter Camera snapped its best look yet of the Apollo 11 landing site on the moon. The image, which was released on March 7, 2012, even shows the remnants of Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin's historic first steps on the surface around the Lunar Module. ( Note the foot paths from and around the module. Light is from the right )

JTCoyoté

Exactly how do we know it's not Apollo 8,9,10 orbiter debris? If the specks in the photo was presented to you by a private sector party who claimed it proved UFOs/aliens were on the moon, would you be convinced?
"I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed, or numbered!... I am not a number, I am a free man!"

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #55 on: March 20, 2015, 07:31:47 PM »

… anybody? Anybody?

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #56 on: March 20, 2015, 08:18:02 PM »

… OK. Enough of this foolishness. Three more, then
the ANSWERS everyone is waiting for!

REAL or FAKE?

Offline decemberfellow

« Reply #57 on: March 20, 2015, 08:48:43 PM »
 Why not throw this in its kinda fun.  Remove the camels, brighten the sand a little, then add a little imagination.  Hey why not?  Didn't Dick Tracy have a thing with the blue moon maiden I think they called her back in the 60's? 

http://goafrica.about.com/od/africaphotos/ig/Photos-of-Africa/Western-Sahara-Desert--Morocco.--2k.htm?utm_term=pictures%20of%20sahara%20desert&utm_content=p1-main-1-title&utm_medium=sem&utm_source=google&utm_campaign=adid-17a33d53-b43a-4637-b5ab-e64cc2d5b134-0-ab_gsb_ocode-29647&ad=semD&an=google_s&am=broad&q=pictures%20of%20sahara%20desert&dqi=sahara%2Bdesert%2Bimage%2Bshow%2Bpicture&o=29647&l=sem&qsrc=999&askid=17a33d53-b43a-4637-b5ab-e64cc2d5b134-0-ab_gsb

I think Neil wanted to say "one small step for man and  a giant heap of bs for mankind"
Rev21:4
And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

Who am I
 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7Fk6dt_uHo

Offline JT Coyoté

• "REMEMBER THE ALAMO!"
« Reply #58 on: March 20, 2015, 09:17:49 PM »
Exactly how do we know it's not Apollo 8,9,10 orbiter debris? If the specks in the photo was presented to you by a private sector party who claimed it proved UFOs/aliens were on the moon, would you be convinced?

Orbiter debris does not leave foot paths scurrying about nor a perfectly landed descent module minus the ascent stage...

The tracks made in 1969 by astronauts Pete Conrad and Alan Bean, the third and fourth humans to walk on the moon, can be seen in this LRO image of the Apollo 12 site. The location of the descent stage for Apollo 12's lunar module, Intrepid, also can be seen.

JTCoyoté

"When plunder becomes a way of life for
a group of men living together in society,
they create for themselves in the course
of time a legal system that authorizes it
and a moral code that glorifies it."

~Frédéric Bastiat, The Law

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #59 on: March 20, 2015, 09:34:11 PM »

Neil Armstrong and early astronauts
charted course with sextant, slide rules

They pulled out an instrument invented for sailors in the 1700s: a sextant.

THIS IS GREAT! ORIGINAL LITTLE FILM ABOUT THE
COMPUTER (and Sextant) GUIDANCE SYSTEM! MUST SEE:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YIBhPsyYCiM

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #60 on: March 20, 2015, 09:51:46 PM »
^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

…. AMAZING.    8)

~~~~~~~~~

REAL or FAKE?

Reply #51 = REAL!

Reply #53 = REAL!
                     REAL!   :)

Reply #55 = REAL!
                     FAKE!
                     REAL!

Reply #56 = FAKE!
                     REAL!
                     FAKE!

Offline JT Coyoté

• "REMEMBER THE ALAMO!"
« Reply #61 on: March 20, 2015, 10:06:08 PM »
The paths left by astronauts Alan Shepard and Edgar Mitchell on both Apollo 14 moon walks
are visible in this Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter image. (At the end of the second moon walk,
Shepard famously hit two golf balls.) The descent stage of the lunar module Antares is also visible.

Oldyoti

"If war is the continuation
of politics by other means,
terrorism is the continuation
of war by other means."

~Patrick J. Buchanan
--Where the Right Went Wrong--

Offline PeaceAndFreedom

« Reply #62 on: March 20, 2015, 10:13:02 PM »
Orbiter debris does not leave foot paths scurrying about nor a perfectly landed descent module minus the ascent stage...

The tracks made in 1969 by astronauts Pete Conrad and Alan Bean, the third and fourth humans to walk on the moon, can be seen in this LRO image of the Apollo 12 site. The location of the descent stage for Apollo 12's lunar module, Intrepid, also can be seen.

In other words, you would think the specks proved UFOs/aliens were on the moon. Or maybe the specks are traces of Jimmy Hoffa's body. The point is, reasonable people can look at those specks and NOT see tracks, LROs, or anything else you're declaring they are. Vague specks can be interpreted as anything. Got any hi-rez pix that actually shows something that looks like those things, that a reasonably intelligent person could not deny? Cause this ain't it.

To repeat, if these were alleged UFO photos being claimed to be compelling evidence, UFO skeptics would rightly laugh it out of the room. But because NASA claims it's proof, we are supposed to suspend judgment and not question authority. Excuse me, for I dissent from doing so.
"I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed, or numbered!... I am not a number, I am a free man!"

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #63 on: March 20, 2015, 10:13:22 PM »
^ ^ ^ ^

JT … these photos of the landing sites
look more convincing than the ones I
have seen before … are they newer
than the ones we passed around a
few years ago? I remember saying
somewhere that I would shut up …
and eat my hat … when I saw pix of
the sites than looked real enough and
could not be faked … we're getting
there!

:D

~~~~~~~

BTW!

The picture on REPLY #51 … it was taken
beside the "Surveyor 3 spacecraft" in JT's
Reply #58 … see the "Intrepid" set down
perfectly on the edge of the crater? Wow…

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #64 on: March 20, 2015, 10:16:48 PM »

… the most important circuit board ever made?

"
In my opinion it is the most important circuit board in history - and I examine in detail this historic relic from my own personal collection. The LVDC is a strangely obscure footnote in the history of computing, yet it represents some of the greatest leaps that computers ever took. I have spent a good portion of my life designing printed circuit boards, so I have a perspective on this magnificent artifact that I will do my best to convey in this video. But there is so much about this board and its history that I simply do not know - and I hope that some of you who watch this can add insight into the mysteries of the Saturn V Launch Vehicle Digital Computer. Thanks for watching!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0ggqY7vnAw

Offline Jacob Law

• Its the Law, face it!
« Reply #65 on: March 20, 2015, 10:31:43 PM »

THIS IS GREAT! ORIGINAL LITTLE FILM ABOUT THE
COMPUTER (and Sextant) GUIDANCE SYSTEM! MUST SEE:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YIBhPsyYCiM

LOL, thanks that was very interesting.
What do you under-stand?

Offline JT Coyoté

• "REMEMBER THE ALAMO!"
« Reply #66 on: March 20, 2015, 10:39:16 PM »
In other words, you would think the specks proved UFOs/aliens were on the moon. Or maybe the specks are traces of Jimmy Hoffa's body. The point is, reasonable people can look at those specks and NOT see tracks, LPRs, or anything else you're declaring they are.

To repeat, if these were UFO photos being claimed to be compelling evidence, most skeptics would rightly laugh it out of the room. But because NASA claims it's proof, we are supposed to suspend judgment and not question authority. Excuse me, for I dissent from doing so.

14% yes, 14.% no, and 72% sometimes yes, not always, maybe...

You know what you know... not so much so what you think, and even less of what you feel...
Having seen the high res images long ago and knowing a bunch of folks who were the brains
on the ground at the time... We know what they are pictures of, and they certainly are not
UFO pics... so your premise here is flawed from the beginning.

Now...

The Apollo 15 Lunar Module (LM) Falcon set down on the Hadley plains a mere 2 kilometers
from Hadley Rille as seen by NASA's Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter. This image was released
on March 7, 2012. Apollo 15 landed on the moon in July 1971.The goals: sample the basalts
that compose the mare deposit, explore a lunar rille for the first time, and search for ancient
crustal rocks. Additionally, Dave Scott and Jim Irwin deployed the third Apollo Lunar Surface
Experiments Package (ALSEP) and unveiled the first Lunar Roving Vehicle (LRV). The ALSEP
consisted of several experiments that were powered by a Radioisotope Thermoelectric
Generator (RTG) and sent back valuable scientific data to the Earth for over six years after
the astronauts left.

This new LROC NAC image taken from low altitude shows the hardware and tracks in even
more detail.

Oldyoti

"On Bush "Free Trade" policies, the Republican
Party has signed off on economic treason."

--Where the Right Went Wrong
~Patrick J. Buchanan

Offline JT Coyoté

• "REMEMBER THE ALAMO!"
« Reply #67 on: March 20, 2015, 10:56:56 PM »
^ ^ ^ ^
JT … these photos of the landing sites
look more convincing than the ones I
have seen before … are they newer
than the ones we passed around a
few years ago? I remember saying
somewhere that I would shut up …
and eat my hat … when I saw pix of
the sites than looked real enough and
could not be faked … we're getting
there!

:D
~~~~~~~

BTW!

The picture on REPLY #51 … it was taken
beside the "Surveyor 3 spacecraft" in JT's
Reply #58 … see the "Intrepid" set down
perfectly on the edge of the crater? Wow…

Yes ... nice aren't they... These are from the most recent re-tasking of LRO in 2012... they are great for sure. Here is Apollo 12 again taken with the second LRO low altitude re-task

The Apollo 12 landing site in Oceanus Procellarum imaged during the second Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter low-altitude campaign. This image was released on March 6, 2012.

This image shows the remnants of not one, but two missions to the moon. Apollo 12 astronauts Pete Conrad and Alan Bean demonstrated that a precision lunar landing with the Apollo system was possible, enabling all of the targeted landings that followed. Bean and Conrad collected rock samples and made field observations, which resulted in key discoveries about lunar geology. They also collected and returned components from the nearby U.S. Surveyor 3 spacecraft, which landed at the site almost two-and-a-half years previously, providing important information to engineers about how materials survive in the lunar environment.

JTCoyoté

"We are not hated for who we are.
We are hated for what we do. It is not
our principles that have spawned
pandemic hatred of America in the
Islamic world. It is our policies."

~Pat Buchanan,
Where the Right Went Wrong

Offline JT Coyoté

• "REMEMBER THE ALAMO!"
« Reply #68 on: March 20, 2015, 11:40:50 PM »
This high -sun image of the Apollo 16 landing site showing the lunar module descent stage, various pieces of equipment, and disturbed lunar soil (seen as darker lines and areas) which marks where John Young and Charles Duke traversed in the spring of 1972. NASA's Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter took this photo, which was released July 8, 2010.

The labels on the image are for the Lunar Module (LM), the Lunar Roving Vehicle (LRV), the Apollo Lunar Surface Experiments Package (ALSEP), the Radioisotopic Thermoelectric Generator (RTG) that powered the ALSEP, and a line of geophones (devices that take seismic readings) that extended west by northwest from the ALSEP station. LROC image M109134835L, 296 meters across (about 971 feet)

Below: This Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter Wide Angle Camera monochrome mosaic of the Cayley Plains (smooth areas) and Descartes Mountains surrounding the Apollo 16 landing site (arrow indicates approximate position of the lunar module). Image M116215423M, scene width is 65 km (about 40 miles). This photo was released on July 8, 2010.

JTCoyoté

"Free trade is the serial killer of American
manufacturing and the Trojan Horse of
World Government. It is the primrose path
to the loss of economic independence and
national sovereignty. Free trade is a bright
shining lie."
~Pat Buchanan,
-Where the Right Went Wrong-

Offline PeaceAndFreedom

« Reply #69 on: March 21, 2015, 01:05:48 AM »

You know what you know... not so much so what you think, and even less of what you feel...
Having seen the high res images long ago and knowing a bunch of folks who were the brains
on the ground at the time... We know what they are pictures of, and they certainly are not
UFO pics... so your premise here is flawed from the beginning.

Now... 

Deflection is not rebuttal. The premise is not demonstrated to be flawed, but your definitive posturing is. The point is, and remains that applying the same critical standard of scrutiny applied to UFO pictures to the supposed lunar proof, leads to the conclusion that these pictures prove nothing. "We know what they are pictures of" is a flat out appeal to authority, since the specks in the pictures certainly do not inherently evidence they are what you and NASA say they are.

One real way to settle this would be to send a NEW crew to the moon (since it is confidently claimed to already be possible, and done before), who would have modern equipment that independent third parties could, in real time, observe to be operating from the moon. The construction of a lunar base or large structure that could be seen from earth using independent telescopes would serve for this purpose.

Through this structure, modular components of which that could be added or adjusted in real time upon request in a way that a robot could not accomplish, would be reasonable proof of a manned landing. But demanding people just accept that vague specks are LROs on your say so, is not persuasve.

Offline JT Coyoté

• "REMEMBER THE ALAMO!"
« Reply #70 on: March 21, 2015, 02:33:02 AM »
Deflection is not rebuttal. The premise is not demonstrated to be flawed, but your definitive posturing is. The point is, and remains that applying the same critical standard of scrutiny applied to UFO pictures to the supposed lunar proof, leads to the conclusion that these pictures prove nothing. "We know what they are pictures of" is a flat out appeal to authority, since the specks in the pictures certainly do not inherently evidence they are what you and NASA say they are.

One real way to settle this would be to send a NEW crew to the moon (since it is confidently claimed to already be possible, and done before), who would have modern equipment that independent third parties could, in real time, observe to be operating from the moon. The construction of a lunar base or large structure that could be seen from earth using independent telescopes would serve for this purpose.

Through this structure, modular components of which that could be added or adjusted in real time upon request in a way that a robot could not accomplish, would be reasonable proof of a manned landing. But demanding people just accept that vague specks are LROs on your say so, is not persuasve.

To a blithering 40 IQ idiot everything seen moving in the sky, night or day is a UFO... there was no deflection on my part because there is no debate, just a statement of known facts.

The objects on the surface of the moon shown in the pictures here are the remains of manned lunar landings... they are neither unidentified nor are they flying. They are identified stationary objects put there over a period of about 4 years in 6 missions by 12 very brave men. These objects have been watched and cataloged at greater and greater resolution over the decades as technology progresses.

Either you can grasp that or you can't... no one here can help you with that... only you...

If you desire a UFO thread... go start one... that subject is off topic here.

JTCoyoté

"Nothing gives one person so much advantage over
another as to remain always cool and unruffled under
all circumstances."

~Thomas Jefferson

Offline iamc2

« Reply #71 on: March 21, 2015, 03:12:07 AM »
 This tread has created more arguments than I've seen in awhile and I think it is the Moon that makes folks act like Lunatics! ;D

I am more concerned with NASA, The Satanic Space Club, and what they are really up to??

I believe NASA is in Space and they are looking for the Ancient gods and NOT Aliens!

If the Moon Landing is real [I'm indifferent] then it is child's play for what NASA is really doing in space and what the real agenda is!

"When the Truth was murdered:
Common Sense ran away..."

Offline Outer Haven

« Reply #72 on: March 21, 2015, 06:36:37 AM »
What about that footage of someone placing a picture of the Earth in front of the spaceship's window to make it seem like they're half-way to the Moon...?
Gather before me, darkness of the abyss!

Offline Jacob Law

• Its the Law, face it!
« Reply #73 on: March 21, 2015, 07:18:33 AM »

Yes, you are absolutely correct; but we know that's never going to happen: because the lunar landings never happen and never is going to happen.
Google Earth can see what color your tulips are, but they can't see the good old red, white and blue on the moon, really?
I goes to show you that you don't have to be a blithering 40 IQ idiot to believe a giant hoax.  But really, the bait they keep throwing out and expecting us to believe it's real, hoping we will swallow it, not going to do it, but I can see it's hard for some to let go of it and admit the moon landing is a hoax, among the many other hoaxes that some people still believe.

What do you under-stand?

worcesteradam

« Reply #74 on: March 21, 2015, 11:53:11 AM »
It is interesting to note that one of those Apollo 11 astronauts admitted that the flag on the moon is lying on the ground - as if it had been dumped there - but placed standing up by man as seen in the moon landing footage.

Offline JT Coyoté

• "REMEMBER THE ALAMO!"
« Reply #75 on: March 21, 2015, 02:20:40 PM »
It is interesting to note that one of those Apollo 11 astronauts admitted that the flag on the moon is lying on the ground - as if it had been dumped there - but placed standing up by man as seen in the moon landing footage.

What I find interesting is how stories evolve over time like this one, especially when dissension enters... Each Apollo mission planted a flag. The one with the problem wasn't Apollo 11, it was Apollo 12... The latch failed on the pivot designed to hold the top edge of the flag perpendicular to it's pole on a supporting rod. As a result, the flag hung limp.

Most folks think there's only one US flag planted on the moon... actually there are 6 ... 5 standing proud out stretched, and the one from Apollo 12, hanging limp, all with their staffs planted firmly in Terra-luna however.

JTCoyoté

"Liberty is definitely threatened under this current political environment,
and we, just all of us who believe in liberty, are going to have to begin
to take steps to counter it. And it's encouraging to see the governors
and legislatures of a few states, are starting to push back in terms of
gaining a founders interpretation of the 10th Amendment, namely that
amendment that leaves everything not enumerated in the Constitution
to the authority of the private sector or to the states. So this, I think is
a very, very, encouraging trend."
~ Harrison Schmitt, on Alex Jones
Show,7/31/09, Apollo 17 Astronaut, the last man to walk on the moon.

Offline PeaceAndFreedom

« Reply #76 on: March 21, 2015, 03:49:28 PM »
To a blithering 40 IQ idiot everything seen moving in the sky, night or day is a UFO... there was no deflection on my part because there is no debate, just a statement of known facts.

The objects on the surface of the moon shown in the pictures here are the remains of manned lunar landings... they are neither unidentified nor are they flying. They are identified stationary objects put there over a period of about 4 years in 6 missions by 12 very brave men. These objects have been watched and cataloged at greater and greater resolution over the decades as technology progresses.

Either you can grasp that or you can't... no one here can help you with that... only you...

If you desire a UFO thread... go start one... that subject is off topic here.

Restatement as fact of something that is fundamentally disputed, is also not a rebuttal. If you dislike the comparison made to a weak UFO argument, it still does not change that the NASA claims you repeat dogmatically do not rise above that level. Deflecting again by falsely saying I'm just trying to start an unrelated thread just indicates you don't get the point.

What I grasp is that not only are you not able to deal with making an actual case for the manned landings, but you are incapable of respecting reasonable disagreement, or addressing reasonable criteria for resolving the question.  And for that, I pity you.

Offline JT Coyoté

• "REMEMBER THE ALAMO!"
« Reply #77 on: March 21, 2015, 04:31:51 PM »
Freedom First and Peace will follow.

Here is the shot of the limp Apollo 12 flag taken by one of the astronauts who planted it.

Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter Camera images of each Apollo site taken at roughly the same orientation but with different sun angles to show the travel of shadows. Combined with knowledge of the Apollo site maps which show where the flag was erected relative to the Lander, long shadows cast by the flags at three sites - Apollo 12, Apollo 16, and Apollo 17 - show that the these flags are still “flying”, held aloft by the poles. There is no indication of a flag shadow in this Apollo 11 shot however...

There has been a lot of speculation as to why there are no flag shadows at the other 3 sites...(11-14-and 15) This is likely due to the orientation of the flag to the sun creating the shadow. If the flag is oriented in line with the suns path in the lunar sky, the shadow will be too thin to resolve with the LRO cameras even at low altitude. It is also a possibility that the flags may have been planted to close to the module and the blast off of the ascent stage when leaving, inadvertently blew them over.

JTCoyoté

"People are scared of things they shouldn't be scared of.
Yet they are not scared of things they should be scared of --
the media tells folks what to fear -- so people fear only
what the media TELLS them to be scared of."

~Alex Jones, on the air, 8/18/09

Offline JT Coyoté

• "REMEMBER THE ALAMO!"
« Reply #78 on: March 21, 2015, 05:16:14 PM »
In some of the sight shots at different sun angles as the LRO continually orbits, show shadows that are in the right place to be from the flags but are not nearly as clear as the 3 sites that clearly show flag shadows.

Below: Detail from an Apollo 17 photo showing the deployed American flag and its shadow. The photo was taken Dec. 11, 1972...

Below: Detail from an Apollo 16 photo showing the deployed flag and its shadow. The photo was taken April 21, 1972.

Below: Detail from an Apollo 12 photo showing the deployed flag and its shadow. The latch failed on the pivot designed to hold the top edge of the flag out perpendicular to the pole on a supporting rod, so the flag hung limp. The photo was taken Nov. 19, 1969.

Sun angles are important when you view the dispersion of the landing sites...

Oldyoti

"Letting a bunch of foreign banks take over your
country, and send us off to war... by the way, the
same Mega-bankers through the media they own
will demonize us in Europe and in the media they
own here, say the war is good... they're blaming
this whole stinking world government on the
American People...an' we're PAYING FOR IT!"

~Alex Jones, on the air, 11/13/11

Offline marlowe

• Dimensions: 100 x 75 pixels
    • High Castle Webbot Forum