Germany admits Clandestine Chemtrails Operations

Author Topic: Germany admits Clandestine Chemtrails Operations  (Read 19364 times)

Offline DCUBED

• Sieg Heil!
Germany admits Clandestine Chemtrails Operations
« on: February 12, 2008, 08:25:15 PM »
http://www.chycho.com/?q=Chemtrails

Germany becomes the First Country to admit Clandestine Chemtrails Operations

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MVc9GX5K_As&eurl=http://www.chycho.com/?q=Chemtrails

For all those activists who have been investigating and reporting on clandestine government operations around the world to manipulate our weather patterns, this news from Germany is groundbreaking.

The TV news report states that “the military planes of the German Federal Army are manipulating our climate; this is what the weather researchers are presuming and their suspicions are confirmed…

“We can state with a 97% certainty that we have on our hands chemical trails (chemtrails) comprised by fine dust containing polymers and metals, used to disrupt radar signals.”

“This is their main purpose, but I was surprised that this artificial cloud was so wide-spread. The radar images are stunning considering the needed tons of dispersed elements -- although, the federal army claims that only small amounts of material were propagated. The military heads claim that the substances used are not harmful.”

“In the United States of America there are protest after protest for many years now, against these military operations and now people are mobilising in Germany as well. Per example JOHANNES REMMEL of the Greens.

“It's obvious that enormous regions are being polluted with clandestine actions, but all of this has to be made public. The government must provide explanations to the unsuspecting population.”

This is a very significant development in the battle to find out why our governments are spraying chemicals into our atmosphere, however it is only the tip of the iceberg. As far as researchers have been able to conclude, chemical spraying by our governments have been in full operation since mid-to-late 1990’s (possibly earlier).

Right now we can only speculate as to what type of chemicals are used in these operations, however one thing is certain, if we saw a car driving down the road, spewing out a plume of smoke the way these planes are doing we would be very concerned.

Considering that half the species in the world could be wiped out due to global warming, the least we could do is to demand that our governments explain what it is that they are spraying us with, specially if military heads are claiming “that the substances used are not harmful”. As we know, when the militaries of the world say we have nothing to be concerned about then we have everything to be concerned about. Keep in mind that chemtrails have been categorized as an “exotic weapons systems” by the 107th CONGRESS of the United States in House Bill H. R. 2977.

Further information on chemtrails at educate-yourself.org
“Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth.”  - Arthur Conan Doyle

"The individual is handicapped by coming face-to-face with a conspiracy so monstrous he cannot believe it exists." J. Edgar Hoover

Offline DCUBED

• Sieg Heil!
Re: Germany admits Clandestine Chemtrails Operations
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2008, 08:31:33 PM »
If anyone knows someone who speaks German show them this video to confirm this is accurate.
“Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth.”  - Arthur Conan Doyle

"The individual is handicapped by coming face-to-face with a conspiracy so monstrous he cannot believe it exists." J. Edgar Hoover

Offline Infowarrior

« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2008, 08:41:23 PM »
97% certainty?  If you have certain proof, please let us see it!  97% is very close to absolute certainty.

Anyone who has done any research into the chemtrail phenomenon quickly realizes this is 100% certainly done worldwide.  What is released from the ends of planes is carried by the wind around the world regardless.  Are they trying to reach some kind of flash point?

I'm sorry - polymers?  METALS?  I sincerely doubt plastics and even lighter metals in miniscule doses (like barium) are allowed on the FDA hog-fattening food pyramid.  So who elected these people spraying to shove these chemicals down our throats?  Or for that matter, what would breathing these substances do to our bodies?

Gotta love the eugenicists!  The world loves a bastard!

Offline UpsetBrit

• I'M SPARTACUS!
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2008, 10:21:06 PM »
The sky has been fairly clear here lately, except for the graffiti planes.

One mind at a time...

Rock

« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2008, 10:31:32 PM »
Chemtrails are real people.

Rock

Offline Loungin

« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2008, 10:52:25 PM »
The chemtrails have been far and few between over the past few weeks as well.  Here in Virginia, it was a daily occurance... it has all but ceased recently.  No unusual weather to speak of.. we have our clear days and our cloudy days and everything in between.  Definately fewer Day Chem Trails.

Offline KiwiClare

• Either you're with us or with the terrorists
    • Northland New Zealand Chemtrails Watch
« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2008, 11:00:59 PM »
The military heads claim that the substances used are not harmful.

It must be safe then, just like the mercury in the vaccines, the fluoride in the water,  depleted uranium weapons, as DU only has a half life of 4.7 billion years, SSRIs, HPV and smallpox vaccines, lead, cyanide, arsenic, tasers and the perpetual use of military-style propaganda.

Friends have reported seeing them in New Zealand too.
To be persuasive, we must be believable,
To be believable, we must be credible,
To be credible, we must be truthful.
- Edward R. Murrow

Offline Mr Grinch

« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2008, 11:07:36 PM »
Germans aren't quite as dumbed down [chemically and schooling wise] as Americans, I think.

Also for Firefox I highly recomend the downloadhelper 2.6[?] It lets you rip youtube vids of browser cache with one click.
The History Of Political Correctness or: Why have things gotten so crazy?

Common sense is not so common.

I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it.
Voltaire

Offline ES

• Old Iron Sides: Enemy of Tyrannical Scum
« Reply #8 on: February 13, 2008, 08:03:52 AM »
Why is it that this type of revelation in the msm always comes out in Europe but never quite makes it over here? Our media needs to be confronted on subjects such as this not just politicians.
"My heroes are people who monkey wrench the new world order". - Jello Biafra

Offline David Rothscum

« Reply #9 on: February 13, 2008, 11:48:50 AM »
If anyone knows someone who speaks German show them this video to confirm this is accurate.
It's accurate. I haven't noticed any errors in the translation.

Offline Maverick87

« Reply #10 on: June 24, 2008, 03:26:12 PM »
I just want to let you know about this. I took this Photos 20minutes ago and this is how the sky in Lower Saxony, Germany looks since 4 days now..definitly the worst spraying ever to be seen here and i dont know if its because of the trails, but i really feel dizzy in my head since saturday and i also have stomach problems...thats really messed up,just 2pics of the same sky at the same time.

Offline vCFy7W3SFb

« Reply #11 on: February 28, 2009, 12:33:14 PM »

Considering that half the species in the world could be wiped out due to global warming, the least we could do is to demand that our governments explain what it is that they are spraying us with, specially if military heads are claiming “that the substances used are not harmful”. As we know, when the militaries of the world say we have nothing to be concerned about then we have everything to be concerned about. Keep in mind that chemtrails have been categorized as an “exotic weapons systems” by the 107th CONGRESS of the United States in House Bill H. R. 2977.

Further information on chemtrails at educate-yourself.org

RIGHT !

Offline B_brave

« Reply #12 on: March 16, 2009, 04:08:33 PM »
The youtube video has been removed, but I found this video about it today:

http://www.livevideo.com/video/FA4FC1DA155D4C4FAC883844D2CBCD60/germany-becomes-one-of-the-fir.aspx

Offline Biggs

STOP THE KILLING NOW
END THE CRIMINAL SIEGE OF GAZA - FREE PALESTINE!!!!!!!