I'm a whistleblower from 2007 in a Child Protection Incident

Author Topic: I'm a whistleblower from 2007 in a Child Protection Incident  (Read 2430 times)

Offline Ian2day

• Ian2days News
I'm a whistleblower from 2007 in a Child Protection Incident
« on: February 28, 2015, 03:38:49 AM »
I was once training to be a social worker at a Russell group university in the UK. I followed whistleblowing procedure in a child protection incident but all attempts at full disclose have been stopped due to their blocking my actions. Also due to torture via an electronic implant found here www.google.com/patents/US20040174258 I have been kept awake for extended periods meaning it has been difficult to actually do certain tasks.

I have spoken to police officers, lawyers, a judge, doctors, a mayor, to my tutor at university, The head of the social work department. My appointment with the Dean of the University was broken by them. I have written to a doctor, I have emailed the MP George Galloway on several occassions. I have told a child care professional. I have told a social worker. I have even gone to the National Crime Agency in London. Similer to the FBI.

There have been countless attempts on my life and on my son too. Both of my children now have disability's due to the attack on my family. I have poor health and disability's too now.

They have sectioned me under the mental health act on several occassions to shut me up. They have smeared my name with false info in the press. They had a civil court case found against me. I refuse to stop untill full disclosure and action takes place.

You may ask why it is not resolved. It is becasue it is unacceptable for me to turn a blind eye.

This is a child protection incident from the year 2007.
http://www.Ian2day.com

Transhumanism is Skynet

The resistance is now!

Offline jerryweaver

Re: I'm a whistleblower from 2007 in a Child Protection Incident
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2015, 10:41:27 AM »
http://www.ecofriend.com/sea-train-house-recycled-steel-and-storage-containers-put-to-use.html

There is a natural Faraday cage home.

Some bike enthusiasts provide protection in AZ USA for cases involved in children.

Thanks 4 standing up for the little children Ian.

Offline Ian2day

• Ian2days News
Re: I'm a whistleblower from 2007 in a Child Protection Incident
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2015, 12:58:25 PM »
Thanks for your support. It really means a lot to me. If anyone is wondering why I post this here it is because the electronic implant in my head is the same one used to remote controll the hijackers of the 9/11 planes. Read my blog for more about the electronic implants. They are torture compliance devices and those that are using them to attack me are drunk with power. They are able to take over your consciousness and control you like a puppet!
www.google.com/patents/US20040174258
http://www.Ian2day.com

Transhumanism is Skynet

The resistance is now!