OPERATION JADE HELM 2015

Author Topic: OPERATION JADE HELM 2015  (Read 84288 times)

Offline jerryweaver

Re:"You Wanna Play? Deal Us In...
« Reply #80 on: April 03, 2015, 08:48:58 PM »
Hey Chris Jones you was on the team without asking...

25 Retired Seals, Delta and Rangers Launch OperationTyranny Response On DC To Counter Jade Helm...

Posted By: Watchman
Date: Friday, 3-Apr-2015 15:11:46
With increased military helicopter activity now being seen from coast to coast as seen in the 1st video below, US Special Ops Veterans have announced 'Operation Tyranny Response' in opposition to Jade Helm 15 and the recent martial law exercises in Fort Lauderdale as shared in an email sent to All News Pipeline republished below. We also learn of 'Operation Homeland Hawkeye', a newly launched website in which Americans can send their own pictures or videos of martial-law style military events in their own hometowns.

10353565_725162914228441_3687918955892450003_n.png

In great respect and honor to America's Special Forces, especially those who gave their own lives to preserve and protect the Liberties that their children, grandchildren and great grandchildren may never have the opportunity to experience with America on the brink of destruction, Americans are now speaking out en masse against a potential martial law takeover of America, whether due to economic collapse, World War 3 or the onset of a 'New World Order'. What would martial law in America look like? From End of the American Dream.:

First thing that you need to know is that the U.S. Constitution would be “suspended”.

In other words, you would suddenly have no rights at all.

There would be no freedom of speech, no freedom of the press, no freedom of assembly and you could be arrested at any time for any reason whatsoever.

For the duration of the “emergency”, the military would be in control. There would be troops in the streets, a curfew would almost certainly be imposed, and armed checkpoints would be set up.

If the “emergency” lasted long enough, we would probably see authorities go house to house confiscating firearms, ammunition and food supplies.

And perhaps most troubling of all, “dissidents” and “subversives” would likely be rounded up and imprisoned.
Well, we do know that this is precisely what the FBI had a plan to do in the 1950s from a recent RT article…

The best chance that Americans have to end martial law in America before it begins is to let them know that WE know, that we can see the preparation taking place by the government and by the military for a huge, as-of-yet unannounced event. Anyone can contact the White House at 202-456-1111 and/or their Congressional Representatives here to voice your own opinions.

Email from a United States Special Ops Veteran on 'Operation Tyranny Response':

Dear Patriots across America,

In response to the alleged "Martial Law" drills conducted by the Pentagon in Fort Lauderdale Florida (under orders from the Communist in the White House) I responded thus.

I called the Chief of Police in Fort Lauderdale and left a message with questions as to why he allowed US military Black Hawk's to use his town as a military staging area and allow civilians to be rounded up and herded like cattle as if under arrest by the US military. I saw the video now taken off the Blaze. His phone number is 954-828-5590 No response back.

I then called the special operations team in the Fort Lauderdale Police department and spoke to Captain Gillis. He also returned my calls and left me a voice mail passing the buck to Captain Swisher the man in charge of SWAT teams and tactical operations. Captain Gillis phone number is 954-828-5484. Captain Swisher has returned my call and stated the training is for overseas contingencies. His phone number is 954-828-6651. I have voicemail as evidence.

I then called Central Command at MacDill Air Force Base but apparently everyone is too busy to answer the phone they must be invading another city maybe Daytona Beach is next. I then called the Pentagon and left a message at 703-571-3343 press # 5 and told these folks if they choose to use American cities to practice rounding up Americans, I am now deploying 25 retired Navy SEAL, DELTA and Rangers into the Capital to practice "stuff" too. If they can practice we can practice. Lastly I called Governor Scott and let him know what was going on and to remind him of his authority to implement a militia to protect the citizens from a federal Martial Law attempt.

Operation Tyranny Response

25 highly trained retired military special operations folks who have vowed not to shoot on American citizens will go to Washington DC on tourist visa's visiting the formerly Communist controlled Capital building. That is all I will say on that.

They will wander around and be tourists. They may pop in and visit a few Congressman or maybe they won't. Or, maybe they will. The 1st Amendment is about to be exercised. Body cams in place.

They practice we practice. We all practice. They visit us. We visit them.

Senior Chief Geoff Ross
United States Navy Retired
Navarre Florida
Santa Rosa County Militia

more at link: http://www.allnewspipeline.com/Operation_Homeland_Hawkeye.php

Offline chris jones

Re: * Jade Helm is in the game Diablo III Reaper of Souls - Steve Quayle
« Reply #81 on: April 03, 2015, 09:37:10 PM »
Bless their hearts,,,,,,,,,,,, hats off.

Offline windyacres

• 2+2=4
Re: OPERATION JADE HELM 2015
« Reply #82 on: April 03, 2015, 11:50:53 PM »
The globalists declared war on the People of the United States of America on September 11th 2001... It's called Covert War... or psycho-chemical-biological-guerrilla warfare... It's all about removing local leaders and those with intelligence sufficient to breakdown into public understanding at the local level and higher, the way the bastards are waging this quiet war... It's not just an information war, it is an education dissemination war...a war to get people to stand up and voice with one side or the other, to say, okay, we will accept ingesting death-camp chemicals and biologicals to save the planet if you say so... or, ABSOLUTELY NO, WE WON'T ACCEPT YOUR NEW WORLD ORDER!... The short answer to your initial question is ... Yes.

Yep, the USA died on 9-11-2001 as we knew it.  IMO that's when
posse comitatus also died.  The NWO was behind in its' timeline
to implement certain things, so they fast tracked their agenda with 9-11
in my opinion.  The USA is a former shell of what it used to be, and
I resent it!   I want my constitutional rights restored and my privacy!!!
Be Prepared

Offline Effie Trinket

« Reply #83 on: April 04, 2015, 02:12:23 AM »
Just remember that no matter how much these tyrants seem to be winning, they are losing.  If what I am saying isn't true, we would have been continuously enslaved since the Pharaoh, or still under the Roman Empire.  There's a reason such dictatorships don't work--they're inherently violating the natural order of the universe.  Men weren't born nor put on this Earth to be slaves from birth to death.

NWO with all their scary sounding names, stupid acronyms of names of operations, all attempts of intimidation and to instill paralyzing fear with their banking cartel funded terror.  Keep it up.  You're cut from the same cloth of your minions who murder dogs:  http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/03/17/cop-kills-burberry_n_6888326.html

I don't know about you, but that cop didn't "win" and neither are you hellbound banking and military industrial complex fascist shitbags with your cowardly drones and trillions in global surveillance that you cowardly setup with stolen hard working middle class money that you fraudulently call taxes.

Of course to practice for when the economy collapses.
The thing that gets me is, that there paychecks come from that same collapsing economy.

The jobs recovery is weaker than it seems  http://finance.yahoo.com/news/the-jobs-recovery-is-weaker-than-it-seems-183928959.html

It's amazing that they are so brainwashed that they can't see that.  I wonder how they're going to convince themselves that they need to put their friends that don;t work with them, people they went to school with, or their own family members if they were ordered to round them up, or ordered them to kill them.  I mean, literally the only way I could see this being possible to any large scale degree is you would have to have almost virtually 100% foreign troops along with artificial intelligence autonomous weapon systems that simply have zero regard for human life. 

Offline Effie Trinket

« Reply #84 on: April 04, 2015, 02:44:33 AM »
6 years ago:
MITRE-USSOCOM-C4ISR-Battle-Lab RED Force tracking of Enemy Americans
The NWO is afraid of your guns, that's why Northcom needs 6 NATIONS to kill you
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=97826.msg586455#msg586455

Remember history for a prelude to the future-meet Rothschild puppet Lt. Gen Blum
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=89741.msg518430#msg518430

Offline jerryweaver

« Reply #85 on: April 04, 2015, 04:18:02 PM »
The Truth Comes Out...Slowly - Jade Helm Is Planned For Full Conus, With Foreign Troops Participating

http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=14291

CLEAR SIGNS THAT JADE HELM 15 IS GOING LIVE

http://beforeitsnews.com/police-state/2015/04/clear-signs-that-jade-helm-15-is-going-live-1048.html

The Washington Post and Google Conspire to Conceal the Truth about Jade Helm 15

http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/2015/04/04/the-washington-post-and-google-conspire-to-conceal-the-truth-about-jade-helm-15/
The Washington Post, your leader in propaganda and PSYOPS
The Washington Post, your leader in propaganda and PSYOPS

When is the last time that you have seen Google “pin” (i.e. keep article at the top of a subject search page) an article at the top? Never, you say! Me neither!  Hold on to your hat, you are about ready to see this “anomaly” for yourself and you will soon discover the reason for it.

Three times every day, I have been searching Google for the latest in Jade Helm 15 which many fear is a dissident extraction program along with martial law training. Many of us fear that this “drill” will go live.

The following represents a Google search based on the term “Jade Helm”. The last search was conducted last at 1130AM Pacific, on April 4, 2015.

The article, “Why Operation Jade Helm 15 is freaking out the Internet…”  which debunks any concerns about the drill itself by referring to anyone who has a concern as “conspiracy theorist”.

The following is the result of how the Washington Post and Google are conspiring to lead people away from the real truth behind Jade Helm 15.

About 7,190,000 results (0.21 seconds)
Search Results

(EDITOR’S NOTE: THE FOLLOWING ARTICLE HAS BEEN PINNED AT THE TOP OF THE GOOGLE SEARCH FOR JADE HELM FOR AT LEAST THE PAST THREE DAYS. THIS IS A CLEAR PSYOPS  DESIGNED TO DISCREDIT THE INDEPENDENT MEDIA’S INFORMATION REGARDING JADE HELM 15 WHICH IS CREATING AWARENESS AMONG AMERICAN CITIZENS AND THE GLOBALISTS ARE TRYING TO COUNTER THIS TREND).

Why Operation Jade Helm 15 is freaking out the Internet …

www.washingtonpost.com/…/why-the-new-special-op…
The Washington Post

4 days ago – That’s the scheme for Jade Helm 15, a new Special Operations exercise that runs from July 15 to Sept. 15. Army Special Operations Command …

In the news
Victim of Castro Round-ups ‘Worried Immensely’ About Jade Helm Alex Jones’ Infowars: There’s a war on for your mind!
Infowars‎ – 1 day ago
A victim of Fidel Castro’s mass round-ups of dissidents in Cuba has expressed alarm about the upcoming Jade Helm exercise, writing that he is …

Operation Homeland Hawkeye and Tyranny Response formed to Counter Jade Helm 15
YouTube‎ – 21 hours ago
U.S. patriots launch ‘Counter Jade Helm’ protests in 15 states – NaturalNews.com
Natural News‎ – 1 day ago
More news for jade helm

US patriots launch ‘Counter Jade Helm’ protests in 15 states

www.naturalnews.com/049233_Jade_Helm_15_US_patriots_counter-sur
1 day ago – U.S. patriots launch ‘Counter Jade Helm‘ protests in 15 states. … If Operation Jade Helm were happening in any other country, it would be …

Steve Quayle: Jade Helm 15 Will Change America Forever …

www.infowars.com/steve-quayle-jade-helm-15-will-change-a
Alex Jones
2 days ago – Survivalist expert, author and radio host Steve Quayle joins the show to give his take on the military’s Jade Helm exercises, coming to the …

Is Jade Helm Cover For Death Squad Activity? Alex Jones …

www.infowars.com/is-jade-helm-cover-for-death-squad-activi
Alex Jones
2 days ago – David Knight interviews Steve Quayle about what he believes is really going on with the Jade Helm “training operation.” …

Operation Jade Helm: Should We Be Worried?

www.newswithviews.com/baldwin/baldwin850.htm
3 days ago – For two months this summer, the U.S. Special Operations Command (USSOCOM) will conduct Realistic Military Training (RMT) Operation Jade …

CLEAR SIGNS THAT JADE HELM 15 IS GOING LIVE | Dave Hodges…

www.thecommonsenseshow.com/…/clear-signs-that-jade-helm-15-is-going…
59 mins ago – The Michigan National Guard is going live this summer in time for Jade Helm 15.

The Washington Post article takes great care to attack Info Wars (e.g. Joe Biggs and Paul Joseph Watson), Chuck Baldwin, Infowars interview with Steve Quayle, and The Common Sense Show with Dave Hodges, by placing our articles/interviews immediately below the Washington Post PSYOPS article.

Here is an example of the derisive propaganda vented against the Independent Media as The Washington Post goes on to say that “The exercise has prompted widespread conspiracy theories that the United States is preparing to hatch martial law”. Some examples of the text messages listed in the article which are sarcastically referred to as conspiracy theories:

If Operation Jade Helm were happening in any other country, it would be immediately labeled for martial law…… http://www.naturalnews.com/049180_Operation_Jade_Helm_military_drill_martial_law.html

7:55 AM – 30 Mar 2015

Beyond Denial: Preparations for Martial Law in America http://www.infowars.com/beyond-denial-preparations-for-martial-law-in-america/

9:26 AM – 27 Mar 2015

BREAKING!! Jade Helm 15 Is Martial Law in The USA, Russia To Arm Insurgents In The USA! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EssfbJhHJkU#t=127

3:38 AM – 30 Mar 2015“

Why would Google pin this article at the top of good on every search regarding Jade Helm (as of 1030AM Pacific , 4/4/2015)?  Who controls Google? Answer: The NSA.

Why would the Washington Post be complicit in blunting any legitimate investigation into the true nature of Jade Helm? Answer: The Washington Post, and they are, as they say, an establishment mouthpiece that does what they are told by the CFR and the Trilaterals.

The fact that we have bee lied to about Jade Helm’s scope, is concerning. Now we are seeing the misuse of journalistic resources to further cover up the truth about Jade Helm. This should tell all of us that we have a lot to worry about!  Please note that I will not be surprised if the article stops being pinned at the top of all searches on JH-15 after the release of this article which is why I inserted a copy of the Google Search, so the readers could see the PSYOPS in action.

If this does not let us collectively know we are on the right track, nothing will!

Offline jerryweaver

« Reply #86 on: April 04, 2015, 05:33:47 PM »
This article appears to deflect rational concern re Jade Helm also.. The comments are skeptical on the authors grasp of reality.

Conspiracy groups question USASOC mission in Texas

http://www.armytimes.com/story/military/2015/03/23/usasoc-conspiracy-invade-texas/70345764/

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #87 on: April 04, 2015, 05:58:34 PM »
This article appears to deflect rational concern re Jade Helm also.. The comments are skeptical on the authors grasp of reality.

Conspiracy groups question USASOC mission in Texas

http://www.armytimes.com/story/military/2015/03/23/usasoc-conspiracy-invade-texas/70345764/

Well, AJ got some free advertising from a group of people that do not like Obama---the Military.

Obama is still hacking away at their pay and benefits.
            http://www.military.com/daily-news/2015/03/30/obama-says-he-fully-supports-aims-of-military-benefits-overhaul.html
I'M A DEPLORABLE KNUCKLEHEAD THAT SUPPORTS PRESIDENT TRUMP.  MAY GOD BLESS HIM AND KEEP HIM SAFE.

Offline chris jones

« Reply #88 on: April 04, 2015, 10:44:08 PM »
 Not only have the military be fleezed of the honorable superiors, these troopers have served mutliple tours, their enlisement promises have been degraded, their pay, their health care and beneifits. The PROMISES. Sound familiar, promises that is, to many to count have been absolute lies.
  The most difficlt aspect for guys VETS is the realiztion they were whored out.
Those who trumpet their service time that seek to be heroes rather than face the reality are on the run emotionly. The base problem, may young folks don't know what else they can turn to, the bosses in WDC know this.
 Interesting , they know mercs are are above, as was the Pheonix program teams.
There will be very pizzed of Vets

Offline windyacres

• 2+2=4
« Reply #89 on: April 10, 2015, 11:26:52 PM »
 Special Op Veterans Groups Have Launched ‘Counter Jade Helm’ Operation

Initiative will “observe the attempted infiltration of our towns”

Paul Joseph Watson
Prison Planet.com
April 10, 2015

Patriot groups across the country are preparing to launch a ‘Counter Jade Helm’ operation to keep tabs on a controversial U.S. military exercise that some fear is part of preparations to train troops for civil unrest and martial law.

Jade Helm, a “realistic” military training exercise involving nine states, which will involve the Green Berets, Navy Seals, and the 82nd Airborne Division and is set to take place from July 15-Sepember 15, has prompted concerns after Texas and Utah were labeled “hostile” territory in documents related to the exercise.

Although the U.S. Army insists the drill is designed to prepare troops for combat abroad, concerns have been raised that the exercise is part of a history of the military readying for domestic disorder.

During the drill, soldiers will operate”undetected amongst civilian populations,” to see if they can infiltrate without being noticed. Residents will be encouraged to report “suspicious activity” during the exercise.

In response, patriot groups led by Pete Lanteri, former president of Icon Tactical Industries, will monitor the exercises.

A Facebook page for the initiative promises to, “observe the attempted infiltration of our towns during Operation Jade Helm with self sufficient teams in the field conducting counter surveillance.”

“Our main focus right now is on gathering intel on when and where the military will be infiltrating SOF teams for Operation Jade Helm,” writes Lanteri. “We have the Texas locations. We need verified info on South Cali and Utah locations. Arizona looks like it will only be on 1 military installation. Once we gather that intel and the field teams are informed then we will start posting information on how to go about locating SOF teams in public. Looking for certain mannerisms, etc. But right now we are focused on locations and dates!!”

Over 2,000 people have followed the page so far, with many posting updates about Jade Helm, including speculation that Colorado has told the Army it will refuse to allow state or city property to be used for the drill.

Other similar initiatives, named ‘Operation Tyranny Response’ And ‘Operation Homeland Hawkeye’, have also been launched in response to Jade Helm.

A post attributed to Navy veteran Geoff Ross asserts that he has arranged for 25 retired Navy SEAL, DELTA and Rangers to travel to Washington DC to conduct exercises similar to those described in the Jade Helm documents.

“They will wander around and be tourists. They may pop in and visit a few Congressman or maybe they won’t. Or, maybe they will. The 1st Amendment is about to be exercised. Body cams in place. They practice we practice. We all practice. They visit us. We visit them,” writes Ross.

It is not yet known whether the Oathkeepers organization will take part in any of these campaigns. The Oathkeepers were present during the unrest in Ferguson, Missouri last year and protected numerous businesses from being targeted by looters.

Mainstream media coverage of Jade Helm has poured scorn on concerns about the exercise and merely regurgitated Army talking points that the drill is purely designed to prepare troops for overseas combat.

Facebook @ https://www.facebook.com/paul.j.watson.71
FOLLOW Paul Joseph Watson @ https://twitter.com/PrisonPlanet

Paul Joseph Watson is the editor at large of Infowars.com and Prison Planet.com.
Be Prepared

Offline jerryweaver

« Reply #90 on: April 11, 2015, 08:03:38 PM »
http://www.fbi.gov/news/stories/2007/december/palmer_122807

A Byte Out of History
The Palmer Raids

12/28/07

The bomb hit home, both literally and figuratively.

On June 2, 1919, a militant anarchist named Carlo Valdinoci blew up the front of newly appointed Attorney General A. Mitchell Palmer’s home in Washington, D.C.—and himself up in the process when the bomb exploded too early. A young Franklin and Eleanor Roosevelt, who lived across the street, were also shaken by the blast.

The bombing was just one in a series of coordinated attacks that day on judges, politicians, law enforcement officials, and others in eight cities nationwide. About a month earlier, radicals had also mailed bombs to the mayor of Seattle and a U.S. Senator, blowing the hands off the senator’s domestic worker. The next day, a postal worker in New York City intercepted 16 more packages addressed to political and business leaders, including John D. Rockefeller.

It was already a time of high anxiety in America—driven by a deadly wave of the pandemic flu, the Bolshevik revolution in Russia and ensuing over-hyped “Red Scare,” and sometimes violent labor strikes across the country.

The nation demanded a response to the bombings, and the Attorney General—who had his eye on the White House in 1920—was ready to oblige. He created a small division to gather intelligence on the radical threat and placed a young Justice Department lawyer named J. Edgar Hoover in charge. Hoover collected and organized every scrap of intelligence gathered by the Bureau of Investigation (the FBI’s predecessor) and by other agencies to identify anarchists most likely involved in violent activity. The young Bureau, meanwhile, continued to investigate those responsible for the bombings.

Later that fall, the Department of Justice began arresting, under recently passed laws like the Sedition Act, suspected radicals and foreigners identified by Hoover’s group, including well-known leaders Emma Goldman and Alexander Berkman. In December, with much public fanfare, a number of radicals were put on a ship dubbed the “Red Ark” or “Soviet Ark” by the press and deported to Russia.

At this point, though, politics, inexperience, and overreaction got the better of Attorney General Palmer and his department. Hoover—with the encouragement of Palmer and the help of the Department of Labor—started planning a massive roundup of radicals.

By early January 1920, the plans were ready. The department organized simultaneous raids in major cities, with local police called on to arrest thousands of suspected anarchists. But the ensuing “Palmer Raids” turned into a nightmare, marked by poor communications, planning, and intelligence about who should be targeted and how many arrest warrants would be needed. The constitutionality of the entire operation was questioned, and Palmer and Hoover were roundly criticized for the plan and for their overzealous domestic security efforts.

The “Palmer Raids” were certainly not a bright spot for the young Bureau. But it did gain valuable experience in terrorism investigations and intelligence work and learn important lessons about the need to protect civil liberties and constitutional rights.

Today, as Director Mueller has said, we realize that the FBI will be judged not just on how well it protects the nation, but also on how well it protects our nation’s constitutional freedoms along the way. We are committed to doing both.

Attorney General A. Mitchell Palmer

Palmer raids

http://www.conservapedia.com/Red_Scare

Palmer, the “Fighting Quaker,” responded with major cross-country raids—the Palmer Raids—on radical organizations, including the New York-based Union of Russian Workers, on November 7-8, 1919, the second anniversary of the Bolshevik Revolution. On January 2, 1920, Federal agents arrested more than 4,000 Communists in 33 different cities. The Washington Post warned “[t]here is not time to waste on hair-splitting over infringement of liberty.” J. Edgar Hoover, a 24-year old Justice Department official, located a U.S. Army trans-port, termed the “Soviet Ark,” to take a shipload of radicals home, and invited Members of Congress to see them off at Ellis Island. He now emerged as a national figure, whilst his superior, the Attorney General, began making plans to run for President.
The unrest did not last. May Day 1920 passed without incident. With his credibility damaged, Palmer saw his presidential aspirations erode. Warren G. Harding, running for President against Democrat James Cox, said that “too much has been said about Bolshevism in America.” [6] The Wilson administration, leaderless following Wilson’s stroke on October 2, 1919, had become undisciplined and erratic. Such intervals would recur, with both parties involved, but now a sense of civic order returned. Theodore Draper observed,
“   Ironically, the Palmer raids came as a blessing in disguise to the foreign-language federations. More than ever they were able to imagine themselves Russian Bolsheviks in America. Had not the Russian Revolution been forced to work illegally almost to the very eve of the seizure of power? Was there any fundamental difference between Palmer’s prisons and the Czar’s dungeons, the Bureau of Immigration’s deportations and the Ochrana’s exiledom in Siberia? If the Russian road to the revolution was right, then the postwar repression in the United States merely offered additional proof that the American revolution was really approaching. The underground character of the movement became the supreme test of its revolutionary integrity. A truly revolutionary organization by definition had to suffer repression, as in Czarist Russia. The Russia hypnosis made a necessity into a virtue.[7]   ”
And now the new rulers of Russia turned their acolytes into agents. Klehr, Haynes, and Firsov write:
“   Soviet intelligence was able to make use of the Comintern and its operatives because from its foundation, the Communist International had encouraged Communist parties to maintain both a legal political organization and an illegal or underground apparatus. Among the twenty-one conditions required for admission to its ranks, the Comintern in 1920 stipulated that all Communist parties create an illegal "organizational apparatus which, at the decisive moment, can assist the Party to do its duty to the revolution." These underground apparatuses were intended both to defend the Communist movement from police repression and to promote secret political subversion.
Comintern representatives often traveled on false passports, entered countries illegally, and carried large amounts of cash and valuables to distribute secretly to local party leaders and organizations. The Comintern maintained clandestine courier services, secret mail drops, and systems of coded telegraphic and radio communications with foreign Communist parties. Year after year the Comintern issued instructions and pleas to its member parties to form secret units, train cadres to operate illegally, and prepare systems of safe houses and fake identification documents to protect its key officials in case of repression by hostile governments. Communists, in short, were not novices at the kind of work required for espionage. Soviet intelligence agencies quickly recognized that they could piggyback on these activities for espionage operations.
The United States did not officially recognize the USSR until 1933. Before that date, Soviet money for the American Communist movement had to be sent by way of secret couriers. The earliest known subsidies were sent in 1919.
Four payments [are recorded as sent to] America; 209,000 rubles to Kotliarov on 16 July 1919, 500,000 rubles to Khavkin on 30 September 1919, [as noted] 1,008,000 rubles to John Reed on 22 January 1920, and 1,011,000 rubles to Anderson on 31 January 1920.
These four subsidies alone add up to 2,728,000 rubles. The value of the ruble on foreign exchange markets fluctuated wildly from 1919 to 1922 before the Soviets stabilized the “hard” ruble used for international trade at between $1 and $2. The Comintern document records that the subvention for American operations was in “value,” a term in Comintern bookkeeping meaning that the sums were transmitted in the form of gold, silver, or jewels rather than currency. Thus, this account reveals that in this period the Comintern supplied the tiny American Communist movement with the equivalent of several million dollars in valuables, an enormous sum in the 1920s

Offline jerryweaver

« Reply #91 on: April 11, 2015, 08:21:55 PM »
Dang, this is the FBI a hundred years ago.. Things don't change much.

How Hoover became Hoover
The future FBI director set the tone for his reign by executing a crackdown on suspected anarchists during the 1919-'20 Red scare.

June 14, 2007|Kenneth D. Ackerman | KENNETH D. ACKERMAN is author of "Young J. Edgar: Hoover, the Red Scare, and the Assault on Civil Liberties."

http://articles.latimes.com/2007/jun/14/opinion/oe-ackerman14

WHAT created J. Edgar Hoover? He reigned with an iron fist as director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation for 48 years, until the day he died in 1972. By then, Hoover had evolved into an untouchable autocrat, a man who kept secret files on millions of Americans over the years and used them to blackmail presidents, senators and movie stars. He ordered burglaries, secret wiretaps or sabotage against anyone he personally considered subversive. His target list included the Rev. Martin Luther King Jr., Albert Einstein, even Eleanor Roosevelt.

Yet when Hoover showed up for his first day of work at the Department of Justice in June 1917, he was a bright 22-year-old, just out of law school. He still had boyish good looks and was cocky and driven. The country had just entered World War I, and Hoover had avoided the wartime draft. Instead, he was ready to help win the war at home, to save the country from spies and subversives.

What changed this young eager beaver into the crass, cynical tyrant of later years?

The fact is, Hoover learned his attitudes and worldview from teachers at the Justice Department during his early years there, when the country was going through a period much like today's war on terror.

Almost 90 years later, today's war on terror exists in an echo chamber of the 1919 Red scare. The federal government demands more powers at the expense of individual rights: secret CIA prisons, enhanced interrogation techniques, suspension of habeas corpus. Even the president openly claims powers that are beyond the reach of laws such as the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act.

The same kinds of teachers who transformed the straight-laced, young Hoover in 1919 seem to be on the loose again in Washington. And that raises a troubling question: Are we today creating a whole new generation of young J. Edgar Hoovers, dedicated government agents learning the wrong lessons from the war on terror, who will stick around to haunt us for decades to come?

Offline chris jones

« Reply #92 on: April 12, 2015, 09:07:41 PM »
 JE Hoover had the goods on every politician, so do the elites.

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #93 on: April 13, 2015, 07:38:51 AM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xBmjw5Fjq-4

VIDEO AT THE LINK...

Martial Law FEMA Camp Training In Michigan Begins Same Day As Jade Helm
I'M A DEPLORABLE KNUCKLEHEAD THAT SUPPORTS PRESIDENT TRUMP.  MAY GOD BLESS HIM AND KEEP HIM SAFE.

Offline jerryweaver

« Reply #94 on: April 13, 2015, 10:13:30 AM »
Alex Jones did this video in March Regarding Jade Helm. 

AJ says the Utah and Texas Governments are hostile to the FED.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jupyq1e3Tzc

Western lawmakers gather in Utah to talk federal land takeover

http://agenda21radio.com/?p=7828

Quote:
"None of the other Western states has gone as far as Utah, demanding Congress turn over federal lands. But five have task forces or other analyses underway to get a handle on the costs and benefits, "

Operation Jade Helm 15 Is Really All About Texas And Several Other States Returning To Constitutional Money…

http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2015/04/operation-jade-helm-15-is-really-all-about-texas-and-several-other-states-returning-to-constitutional-money-3131650.html

TNM Denounces Provocative Military Exercise; Urges Action From Governor

http://texnat.org/news/25-tnm-news/2311-tnm-denounces-provocative-military-exercise-urges-action-from-governor

Texas Governor Abbott challenges Obama on Executive Amnesty

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=10153185947228256&set=vb.328828253255&type=2&theater

Comments regarding Jade Helm 15

https://disqus.com/home/discussion/mintpressnews/the_truth_behind_jade_helm_15/

Offline Rex

Occult Meaning of Jade Helm 15 Logo
« Reply #95 on: April 13, 2015, 06:13:29 PM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aaB7vyZbaMk

Interesting video.  I'm don't know about the numerology and dogma and all that, but I think this analysis of the logo is correct.

He says that the crossed arrows are the symbol of the Christian cross, warped and distorted.  The crosspiece (the Father) and the upright (the Son) have been twisted into an X of arrows (arrowheads denote masculinity).  He says too that there's a third axis on the cross that we never see--it comes toward us in the third dimension from the center of the cross.  This is the Holy Ghost.  And in this logo, to make SURE that we know this is the Christian cross being portrayed, we're shown a transparent shoe at that intersection (transparency = spirituality, ghost, etc).

So that's the Christian cross, and thrust up through it is a sword.  Not downward, but up from the earth.  Or up from the phrase, "Master the Human Domain."  They left the word "of" out of the phrase.  Jesus called Satan the prince of the world, so that's where the sword is coming from, Satan.

Or that's what the video contends.

Offline windyacres

• 2+2=4
Re: Occult Meaning of Jade Helm 15 Logo
« Reply #96 on: April 13, 2015, 10:27:41 PM »
What does the vid say about the numerology? 
(I can't watch vids)  I  am curious about the numbers
as a lot of times there is a  correlation  to the NWO.
Be Prepared

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
    • JACKSON HOLLY'S OLD HOME PLACE
« Reply #97 on: April 13, 2015, 10:51:02 PM »

… he talks about mostly 815 and its satanic connections …
I don't give much credence to numerology, but I realize
a lot of occultists do …. sooo.

http://www.virtuescience.com/815.html

http://sacredscribesangelnumbers.blogspot.com/2011/12/angel-number-815.html

HOWEVER … this is a VERY STRANGE thing that he pointed
out … THE TRANSPARENT SHOE! In the middle of the LOGO! WTF?

St. Augustine: “The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it.
Let it loose; it will defend itself."

Offline Rex

« Reply #98 on: April 13, 2015, 11:12:26 PM »
THE NUMBERS:

He says that JADE + HELM is 8 (4 letters in each word for a total of eight), and the full name of the operation is JADE HELM 15 (8+15).

And the operation is scheduled to occur from July to September (7-15 to 9-15), with the middle of the thing occurring on 8-15.

He says 815 is significant because 8:15 was the time of morning that the first atomic bomb was dropped (Hiroshima); it appeared in a recent Cartier watch commercial about the destruction of a leopard (he says the leopard in Bible prophecy is the U.S.); the Ferguson race riots began at 8:15; and 815 was backwards on the license plate of the Charlie Hebdo getaway vehicle.

He also reads from an email a viewer sent, and the viewer believes 815 is Satan's number, not 666.

I'm not into numerology, but that's what he has to say about it.

THE SHOE:

Yes, WTF indeed.  I think his interpretation of it being the holy ghost / spiritual aspect of the trinity is accurate.  Whoever designed the logo had that in mind.  Probably a psyop, to freak out Christians.

AND WHILE I'M AT IT:

I live in Texas.  You feds reading this, what the hell's wrong with you?  You're going to dress in civvies and "interact" with the public primarily between midnight and 4 a.m.?  Well, when your commander is behind you and telling you to come through my door at two in the morning as part of some drill, don't do it.  You're not required to follow illegal orders, and if that knowledge doesn't stop you, then just go with your gut feeling.  Before I give you a gut feeling you won't survive.  Seriously.  Grow up.  Land of the free.  Sound familiar?  Look at the logo the sick bastards have given you.  If they're not Satanists then they want to PRETEND they are, and how sick is that?  Y'all aren't Rambos and you never will be.  You need to do what you can to help society, not harm it.

Offline Rex

« Reply #99 on: April 13, 2015, 11:44:40 PM »
Also, to me that shoe looks like a wooden one, as in a Dutch:

Could be a way of letting us know that Dutch troops will be roaming the streets of America.

Offline windyacres

• 2+2=4
« Reply #100 on: April 14, 2015, 01:12:53 AM »
Thanks Jackson Holly, I've never seen the number 815
correlated to the NWO.  The shoe though could be the
proverbial "boot on our necks" .

Rex, I appreciate the video synopsis, the illuminati are so
into numbers sometimes it's hard to figure them out, that is
the numbers and the illuminati.   It's almost as if they're going to
be pushing all limits running around like thugs and thieves playing
midnight commandos.  No doubt to test the waters to see just how
much they can get away with.  Yeah..what the hell is wrong with them?!
Be Prepared

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #101 on: April 14, 2015, 01:30:08 AM »
 http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/checkpoint/wp/2015/03/31/why-the-new-special-operations-exercise-freaking-out-the-internet-is-no-big-deal/

The Washington post is one of the mouthpieces of the NWO/US Government/Central Bankers.
  These mouthpieces are just like Obama--they say the exact opposite of the truth---YOU SHOULD BE FREAKING OUT AND CONCERNED.

Why Operation Jade Helm 15 is freaking out the Internet — and why it shouldn’t be

Offline windyacres

• 2+2=4
« Reply #102 on: April 14, 2015, 01:46:00 AM »

Shock Report: Feds Seek Role Players For Simulating Forced Detention & Relocation of Americans

Mac Slavo
April 13th, 2015

This summer the U.S. government will begin an unprecedented joint military exercise involving several states and tens of thousands of participants ranging from special operations groups to volunteer citizens.

The official purpose of the exercise, dubbed Operation Jade Helm 15, according to the military is to prepare American soldiers and special operations teams for emerging foreign threats. But investigations by independent media outlets suggest it is much more than a standard “training exercise.”

Involving as many as 10 states, the operation reportedly identifies several hostile areas around the United States, including Texas and Utah and aims to have the military prepared to “master the human domain” by utilizing citizen reports and surveillance to accomplish their mission. In other words, as Dave Hodges recently noted, they want to engender trust in order to control “the totality of the physical, cultural, and social environments that influence human behavior.”

And though spokespeople for the U.S. government insist the exercise is strictly for training our military to protect our national interests in foreign theaters and has nothing to do with domestic deployment of military personnel, some details suggest that the Jade Helm 15 operation will include strategies for identifying and rounding up dissidents and subversives.

To add further fuel to the fire EKS Group LLC., a Federal contractor, is now seeking Department of Defense role players who will be tasked with what appears to be exercises that simulate the forced detention and relocation of American citizens.

According to the job posting, the Department of Defense is seeking individuals “to play a vital role in assisting with this security related training.”

The job description itself, says Dave Hodges, is a clear indicator that the Jade Helm 15 operation has been designed as an exercise for a future implementation of martial law, wherein the government will declare a national emergency and lock-down the entire country, complete with the round up and relocation of those deemed to be hostile threats to our national security.

Why else would the job qualifications require applicants to have the ability to walk up to 18 miles per day in blistering heat and be transported in a car for up to 12 hours at a time?

The full job description is posted below:

Surveillance Role Players
    Travel:  CONUS/Approximately 50%

EKS Group, LLC is an equal Opportunity Employer (EEO) as well as a Section 503 and VEVRAA compliant company.  All positions require successful completion of a five-panel drug screening.

Job Description:

We have an exciting opportunity for Surveillance Role Players (SRP) in the Phoenix, AZ area. SRPs will provide surveillance role player services to the Department of Defense. For this position, EKS is looking for part-time personnel to play a vital role in assisting with this security related training. All candidates irrespective of qualification level or prior background will be evaluated for their ability/suitability to provide surveillance role playing that results in fully trained DOD professionals.  Candidate will operate as a member of a surveillance team conducting static, foot, vehicle and/or multi-mode surveillance of personnel in urban and rural environments and under all weather conditions.  Candidate will record and maintain appropriate vehicle and surveillance logs in accordance with EKS techniques and procedures.  This position is part time as needed.

Skills/Qualifications:

Minimum of 21 years of age

Must be a U.S. Citizen

Maintain a Secret DoD clearance

High school diploma, or GED

Generally physically fit; with the ability to walk up to 18 miles per day for up to twelve consecutive days; with the ability to drive or ride in a vehicle for up to twelve hours per day

Successful completion of a 40-hour Surveillance Operations Course

Maintain an valid state driver’s license and a 36-month clean driving record

Ability to read, write, and speak English fluently

Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists

Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form

Ability to operate communication devices such as cell phones and walkie-talkie type radios GPS devices, and surveillance photo/video equipment ethically and in accordance with established EKS policies and procedures

Local knowledge of the Phoenix area is highly desired

Basic computer skills

Physical Demands:

Frequently required to sit

Frequently required to walk

Occasionally required to stand

Occasionally required to reach with hands and arms

Continually required to talk or hear

Occasionally required to lift light weights (less than 25 pounds)

Specific vision abilities required for this job include: close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust or focus

Work Environment:

Exposure to extremely hot conditions (over 100 degrees)
        Exposure to cold conditions (below 32 degrees)
        Exposure to wet and/or humid conditions
        Required to perform in both rural and urban environments
        The noise level in the work environment usually is moderate

If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact 813-626-3303 or
    nmartinez@eks-group.com for assistance.

Pay Range:  $14.00/hour
    Benefits:  Not eligible

As The Common Sense Show notes, one can’t help but think that these surveillance role players have been tasked with simulating what appears to be mass relocations that involve long car drives or 18 hour walks that bring to mind images of prisoner death marches from the 20th century.

Did anyone else question why an applicant would have to walk up to 18 miles in a day, or be able to ride in a vehicle for up to 12 hours in a 24 hour period?  What could one be possibly walking up to 18 miles towards?

Why would an applicant have to be eligible for a top secret security clearance for a part-time job that only pays $14.00 per hour? It is obvious that the DoD does not want anyone leaking what Jade Helm 15 is really all about.

This put me in the mind of the Bataan Death March of WW II in which the Japanese soldiers conducted a brutal forced march of nearly 70 miles for American POW’s captured after the fall of the Philippines. During the march, the Japanese murdered thousands of American soldiers.

(Pictured: The 1942 Bataan Death March. Over 75,000 prisoners were marched 60 miles without food and water. As many as 15,000 died from exhaustion or were killed by their Japanese captors)

The idea that the U.S. government would do such a thing, especially to its own citizens, is unfathomable to most. The evidence, however, suggests that this is at least one of many emergency response plans set up by the government in the event of a major nationally declared crisis.

Relocation camps have already been set up across the country and many of them are sitting right in front of us in the form of sports stadiums capable of housing thousands of people, while others have been hidden along railroad tracks outside of urban population centers.

Moreover, just a few years ago the military began training some of their personnel as Internment Specialists to man these camps. Shortly thereafter, they began sub-contracting jobs to provide “temporary camp services” that include everything from catering to medical services. According to the request, these services would be required on short notice – likely in the aftermath of a national emergency declaration – and would be needed across five (5) established emergency FEMA “regions.”

Given what we know about the Jade Helm 15 operation, previous exercises, and existing Doomsday Executive Orders, is it out of the question to suggest that our government, right before our eyes, is now putting the final processes and procedures into place for a coming implementation of martial law across the United States of America?

We know the government has been simulating collapse scenarios in anticipation of widespread civil unrest and breakdown. This can only mean they are getting ready for something big.

What they haven’t done is to tell the American people that they, too, need to be preparing for major changes.

http://www.shtfplan.com/headline-news/shock-report-feds-seek-role-players-for-simulating-forced-detention-relocation-of-americans_04132015?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+SHTFplan+%28SHTF+Plan+-+When+It+Hits+The+Fan%2C+Don%27t+Say+We+Didn%27t+Warn+You%29&utm_content=FeedBurner

Be Prepared

Offline decemberfellow

« Reply #103 on: April 14, 2015, 08:24:59 AM »
youtube.com/watch?v=EssfbJhHJkU#t=127 … Russia supplying arms to insurgence within the US
Rev21:4
And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

Who am I
 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7Fk6dt_uHo

Offline jerryweaver

« Reply #104 on: April 14, 2015, 11:21:41 AM »

Offline jerryweaver

« Reply #105 on: April 14, 2015, 04:55:18 PM »
With Trust in the Government at a historic low. I'm not expecting this to work out well for the Administration.

Leaked DOJ Memo Outlaw and Confiscate All Guns Tied To JADE HELM
Posted on April 7, 2015   by Nate B   in Breaking News, Civil War II, Featured, Nate B

http://www.infowars.com/doj-memo-outlaw-and-confiscate-all-guns/

https://freedomfighterreports.com/2015/04/07/breaking-leaked-doj-memo-outlaw-and-confiscate-all-guns-tied-to-jade-helm/

The NRA declined to explain how it obtained the document. The memo was written by the acting director of the Justice Department’s National Institute of Justice, Greg Ridgeway. It is dated January 4, two weeks before Obama mounted his attack on the Second Amendment following the Sandy Hook massacre. Ridgeway came to the Justice Department from the RAND corporation.

The memo says universal background checks on firearms purchases may help the government push to control and eventually outlaw firearms, but it would lead to an increase in illegally purchased guns.

DOJ memo states: “Buybacks are ineffective unless massive and coupled with a ban.”

DOJ memo states: “Buybacks are ineffective unless massive and coupled with a ban.”

It pointed out that banning high capacity ammunition clips would be ineffective due to the fact there is a large number of them already in circulation.

A Justice Department official said the memo is an unfinished review of gun violence research and does not represent administration policy.

The DOJ memo arrived a few weeks prior to a letter sent out by the Department of Veterans Affairs. “A determination of incompetency will prohibit you from purchasing, possessing, receiving, or transporting a firearm or ammunition,” the sent to military veterans states. “If you knowingly violate any of these prohibitions, you may be fined, imprisoned, or both pursuant to the Brady Handgun Violence Prevention Act, Pub.L.No. 103-159, as implemented at 18, United States Code 924(a)(2).”

“US veterans are receiving letters from the government informing them that they are disabled and not allowed to own, purchase or possess a firearm. If the veteran does decide to purchase a firearm he will by fined, imprisoned or both,” the Gateway Pundit remarked. Continue reading by Kurt Nimmo via Infowars…
via Leaked DOJ Memo: Outlaw and Confiscate All Guns… | RedFlagNews.com.

http://www.infowars.com/doj-memo-outlaw-and-confiscate-all-guns/

Isn't it obvious? If Operation Jade Helm were happening in any other country, it would be immediately labeled a military drill for martial law

http://www.naturalnews.com/049180_Operation_Jade_Helm_military_drill_martial_law.html

(NaturalNews) I'm always amazed at how people can be programmed by the mainstream media to ignore the obvious reality happening right in front of their eyes. Right now, America is being lulled into a hypnotic sense of denial while military training for martial law is happening right in their own neighborhoods and city streets. Yet, strangely, no one is allowed to refer to this exercise as training for martial law... even though that's obviously what it is.

Most Americans remain totally unaware of the fact that a massive military drill spanning 10 U.S. states will soon put military troops, helicopters, armored transports and military weapons directly on the streets of communities across the nation. "Operation Jade Helm begins in July and will last for eight weeks," reports the Daily Mail. "Soldiers will operate in and around towns in Texas, New Mexico, Arizona, California, Nevada, Utah and Colorado where some of them will drop from planes while carrying weapons loaded with blanks in what military officials have dubbed Realistic Military Training."

The military drill labels Texas and Utah "hostile territory," where military special ops personnel are supposed to try to covertly move among the public, undetected. As reported in the Houston Chronicle:

"They're going to set up cells of people and test how well they're able to move around without getting too noticed in the community," said Roy Boyd, chief deputy with the Victoria County Sheriff's Office. "They're testing their abilities to basically blend in with the local environment and not stand out and blow their cover."

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/049180_Operation_Jade_Helm_military_drill_martial_law.html#ixzz3XJuVnmW4

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #106 on: April 17, 2015, 12:20:44 PM »
drudgereport.com :

VIDEO: Armed National Guard Troops Patrol Residential Streets in California...
http://www.infowars.com/video-armed-national-guard-troops-patrol-residential-streets-in-california/

'This Is Not Normal'... 'Making Their Way Into Martial Law' ... 
http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2015/04/16/national-guard-marches-through-ontario-neighborhood-sparking-conspiracy-theories/

“This is not normal and why would they do this in a civilian residential area and not on a militant base? This is becoming more and more of the new world order military police state,” one person wrote.

The National Guard in Ontario told CBS2/KCAL9 training in the streets isn’t illegal and sometimes they endurance train in residential neighborhoods because it’s closer than a base.

| - - -

Train Hauls in Military Equipment For Town 'Troop Training'...

14 helicopters...

Soldiers undercover...
http://www.newswest9.com/story/28826943/big-spring-invites-army-to-conduct-special-ops-training-in-city
Big Spring Invites Army to Conduct Special Ops Training in City

Posted: Apr 16, 2015 8:43 PM PDT

BIG SPRING - A large-scale military exercise set to run from July 15 to November 15 has sparked rampant conspiracy theories involving everything from Walmart to martial law.

The Special Operations mission, called Jade Helm 15, is just another training opportunity to "practice core special warfare tasks," according to United States Army representatives.

'Sometimes community won't be aware'...
Behold, happy is the man whom God correcteth: therefore despise not thou the chastening of the Almighty: For he maketh sore, and bindeth up: he woundeth, and his hands make whole ; He shall deliver thee in six troubles: yea, in seven there shall no evil touch thee. - Job 5

Offline windyacres

• 2+2=4
« Reply #107 on: April 17, 2015, 08:49:14 PM »
If this is a dupe, please ignore, I can't get this
thread to open in its' entirety so I click the reply
button at the top of the thread.

Today on Alex's radio show, he played clips of
the absolute brainwashed idiot  answering questions
of their drill methodology.   One thing that really stood out
for me is this guy was saying in the rural area(s) that the
drills will be in, they wanted to recruit "locals" to assist
them as "role players" to transport them in the dark of
the night (in stealth mode) in HORSE TRAILERS, like
OPs do in foreign countries when they're not suppose to
be there.

I'll say one thing, if anyone living in the country areas start
seeing cattle/horse trailers on their gravel roads in the wee hours
of the night, then heads' up.   I never see horse trailers past dark
and there's a lot of cattle ranchers out here and people who have
horses.   Alex said the locals with horse trailers will no doubt be
offered cash for their help and let me tell you, all my neighbors
near me would go for this and be right in line to help, get paid
and think they did a good service!    This clip really stood out to
me because of the way they wanted to be transported. 
Be Prepared

Offline jerryweaver

« Reply #108 on: April 17, 2015, 09:01:46 PM »

Offline Rex

« Reply #110 on: April 17, 2015, 11:28:53 PM »
Just emailed this to the Howard county sheriff (county where Big Spring, TX is located):

Dear Sheriff Parker,

I've just watched a video of the Jade Helm 15 presentation to the Big Spring City Council.  A link to that video is below.  I don't know if you were at that meeting, but you might want to watch the video.  It's about 40 minutes long:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dLM4-aImMkY

Mr. Mead, who gave the presentation, told multiple lies and misdirected dozens of times.  He is an expert in psyops (psychological operations).

One of the things that concerns me the most is how he advises the locals to react when reports of odd activities begin to come in.  He assures the council that the callers will be talking about the covert "drills" the feds are carrying out.

Horse hockey.  Don't trust anything this man says.

On September 11, 2001, the federal government and the military were running multiple, overlapping drills simulating airplane hijackings over the east coast of the U.S.  The situation was so confusing that just before the planes began hitting buildings, FAA personnel asked if the blips on their radar screens were "real world" or part of the drill.

This is how governments all over the world run false flag terror attacks--they confuse their people with a "simulation" and then the simulation goes live.

Anyway, I just wanted to let you know that the presentation the feds gave to the Big Spring city council was a crock.  Beginning July 15, if you get 911 calls about families being kidnapped by helicopters or gunfire at a church, I wouldn't believe the federal handler who tells you it's "just part of the drill."

And while I'm thinking of it, I'm sure you know that the federal government is not the ultimate law in your county.  You, as sheriff, are the ultimate law.  Government flows from the grassroots up, not from the top down.  The people of your county elected you, and you are the final word in on-the-spot decision making.  You might be overruled later, but what you say goes until the court system overrules you.  In your county you have more power than the President of the U.S. or any federal handler the government might attach to you.

Best wishes, and good luck with the headache I'm sure Jade Helm 15 will present.

xxxx
xxxx, TX

Offline windyacres

• 2+2=4
« Reply #111 on: April 18, 2015, 01:41:03 AM »
If Mr. Mead was that guy that Alex played audio clips
of on his show, then IMO that guy is no more than
a communist!   

I can see the replies now on this thread since
it's gone to page 3, page 2 wouldn't load all the
way open for me,  but that's not uncommon with
websites, etc. on a slow connect like mine.  glad to
be back on this thread reading. 
Be Prepared

Offline Effie Trinket

« Reply #112 on: April 18, 2015, 10:39:49 AM »
Regarding govt. ISIS fearmongering psyops:

"I believe this is being done by our own government. They are desperately trying to terrify us that ISIS is coming across our border so that people will support and ask for a permanent implementation of a military presence in all cities and towns, at least in the areas where they are practicing doing so and we all know where those are."

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #113 on: April 18, 2015, 11:40:36 AM »
[ related ... troops on the streets everywhere]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFwkp_ZAc_4
Police State: Domestic Troops in the Streets of France, UK, Belgium and Ukraine
Published on Jan 17, 2015
http://www.undergroundworldnews.com
Dahboo7 On Zeekly: http://zeeklytv.com/user/Dahboo77
Behold, happy is the man whom God correcteth: therefore despise not thou the chastening of the Almighty: For he maketh sore, and bindeth up: he woundeth, and his hands make whole ; He shall deliver thee in six troubles: yea, in seven there shall no evil touch thee. - Job 5

Offline jerryweaver

« Reply #114 on: April 20, 2015, 04:14:29 PM »
How Mexico Plays Key Role In Jade Helm and Beyond

Daboo777
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGHUEMyMX6o

ANONYMOUS: URGENT UPDATE Jade Helm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TT8jhNUZ6Dg

Offline jerryweaver

« Reply #115 on: April 20, 2015, 06:40:55 PM »
https://dancingczars.wordpress.com/2015/04/20/jade-helm-another-neocon-hoax/

This author is saying Jade Helm Is a Y2K type nonevent. 

Made to undermine alt media credibility.

We shall see. 

Offline IridiumKEPfactor

« Reply #116 on: April 21, 2015, 09:02:51 AM »
I'm wondering if the Closer of the Walmart stores is to correct plumbing issues..... Meaning, if it is going to be converted into a holding facility or camp, you are going to need a lot more water, faucets, showers, etc, for it to accommodate more people. 

http://money.cnn.com/2015/04/16/news/companies/walmart-closing-plumbing/

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2015/04/walmart_suddenly_closes_5_stores_lays_off_2200_why.html

Wal-Mart plumbing technician Codi Bauer, who worked at the now shuttered store in Brandon, Florida, questioned the company's time frame for the repairs.

"Even if they had to replace the whole sewer line, it wouldn't take six months to replace a whole sewer line in that store," he told WFLA.

We reached out to Wal-Mart for comment and will update when we hear back.

A Wal-Mart spokesman told Consumerist that the company had not secured permits "because we have yet to know the full extent of the work that needs to be done. We may also have to do additional upgrades that may require additional permits."

If the stores are less than 10-12 years old, I can't see what plumbing problems they could have that would warrant this. Wal-marts are pretty standard and come in maybe 2 or 3 flavors, I would guess. The fact that They are in Texas, California, Florida, and Oklahoma being in some Jade Helm states.... Something is not right...

Offline Letsbereal

• Know Thyself
« Reply #117 on: April 21, 2015, 06:12:24 PM »
Jade Helm, Walmart and DUMBS: Closed Stores Being Connected to Underground Operations http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=267522.msg1512614#msg1512614
->>>|:-) THE CITY INDIANS (-:|<<<-

Offline CaptObvious1234

Reason for Jade Helm.
« Reply #118 on: April 22, 2015, 12:09:13 PM »
What would anger people so badly that Gov need to deploy army? Dollar collapse which brings bankruptcy might be the reason for people to go berserk mode. I don't see other reasons for Jade Helm to be deployed.

Offline One Revelator

Re: Reason for Jade Helm.
« Reply #119 on: April 22, 2015, 02:41:34 PM »
A number of things are pointing in that direction ATM. The Walmart and derivatives issues are not good. Sure would be convenient for TPTB if the Army was already in place because of an “exercise” when a financial collapse just so happened to occur.
The number one cause of all human poverty, misery, and death is not global warming. It’s GLOBAL LYING.