OPERATION JADE HELM 2015

Author Topic: OPERATION JADE HELM 2015  (Read 83924 times)

Offline larsonstdoc

OPERATION JADE HELM 2015
« on: February 20, 2015, 09:48:19 AM »
http://www.prisonplanet.com/feds-anti-government-groups-a-bigger-threat-than-isis.html

Here we go again. 

In these days, anti-government = pro-America and pro-freedom.

While Islamic State brags about sleeper cells within U.S., DHS frets about right-wingers
Paul Joseph Watson
Prison Planet.com
February 20, 2015

As President Barack Obama continues to receive criticism for his refusal to use the term “Islamic extremism,” some federal authorities and law enforcement groups in the United States assert that anti-government groups pose a bigger threat than ISIS.
The Department of Homeland Security circulated an intelligence assessment earlier this month which focuses on right-wing sovereign citizens and other domestic extremists.
“Some federal and local law enforcement groups view the domestic terror threat from sovereign citizen groups as equal to — and in some cases greater than — the threat from foreign Islamic terror groups, such as ISIS, that garner more public attention,” reports CNN.
While hyping the threat posed by sovereign citizens, who have been involved in sporadic violent confrontations mainly targeting police officers over the last five years, the DHS has completely dismissed intelligence obtained by Judicial Watch that ISIS militants stationed in Juarez, Mexico could be planning attacks inside the United States.
ISIS militants are openly bragging about the fact that they have sleeper cells within the country waiting to conduct devastating attacks on U.S. soil as the Obama administration frets about not using the term “Islamic” while worrying about right-wingers committing traffic violations.
As we have exhaustively documented, the federal government has consistently downplayed the threat of Islamic terror in favor of pushing hysteria about right-wing extremism.
The FBI’s most recent national terror threat assessment list completely omits Islamic terrorists, instead focusing on sovereign citizens and the militia movement.
A 2012 University of Maryland study funded to the tune of $12 million dollars by the DHS characterized Americans who are “suspicious of centralized federal authority,” and “reverent of individual liberty” as “extreme right-wing” terrorists while glossing over the threat posed by Islamic extremism.
Last August, over a year after the Boston bombing, the Department of Homeland Security also listed sovereign citizens as a more deadly potential terror threat than Islamic extremists, placing sovereign citizens number one on the list.
PSA’s for the Department of Homeland Security’s See Something, Say Something program also failed to portray terrorists as Muslims on numerous occasions, preferring instead to depict the bad guys as white middle class Americans.
Returning veterans have also been characterized by the federal government as a bigger threat than Islamic extremism.
The Obama administration’s obsession with hyping the threat of domestic extremism seems clearly geared towards demonizing its ideological adversaries – libertarians and conservatives – while the true threat posed by the Islamic State, whose members have repeatedly threatened to attack the United States, continues to be sidelined.
I'M A DEPLORABLE KNUCKLEHEAD THAT SUPPORTS PRESIDENT TRUMP.  MAY GOD BLESS HIM AND KEEP HIM SAFE.

Offline PeaceAndFreedom

Re: Feds: Anti-Government Groups a Bigger Threat Than ISIS
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2015, 10:40:05 AM »
"Islamic terror" and "right wing extremism" are BOTH hyped up phantoms of covert ops. The neocons push the Islamic threat to move the Israeli government's agenda forward, whereas the real reason Obarry won't say the word is because he is way behind schedule in the domestic plan to convert the whole anti terror apparatus of the US into going after conservatives and Christians. It's all infowar smoke and mirrors.
"I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed, or numbered!... I am not a number, I am a free man!"

EvadingGrid

« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2015, 11:02:31 AM »
The word Obama is refusing to use is "Wahhabi"

That leads to $$$$ ----> Saudi Arabia -----> 911, Afghanistan, ISIS,Bosnia . . . .

Offline John_Back_From_The_Club_O

• From Hell to Veins
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2015, 01:08:59 PM »
Anyone who says NO to corrupt government and their equally corrupt 'policies' are in the crosshairs.  Any society that can NOT say NO to their government is a SLAVE period end of discussion
The Crowd Shouted... “Give us Barabbas!” ... and People, The NWO Gave Him To You.
http://www.dominicanajournal.org/give-us-barabbas/

https://www.greatagain.gov

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2015, 07:19:10 PM »
http://www.dailystormer.com/wacky-adl-rat-says-white-supremacists-commit-95-of-murders-in-america/

Wacky ADL Rat Says White Supremacists Commit 95% of Murders in America

Oren Segal, a ratlike parasite who refuses to live in his own stupid desert country and instead stays in ours, sucking our blood, serves as the head of the Anti-Defamation League’s “Extremism Center.” On February 18th, he attended a White House Summit on countering violent extremism, and claimed that we really shouldn’t be worried about Moslems.
He then said that 95% of murders are committed by White supremacists.
Violent extremism is not a Muslim community problem. It’s an American problem.

[Clapping of all rats on deck]
It’s also a problem that’s international.

If we take for example, the threat of white supremacists and right wing extremists and look at the amount of murders in this country in the past say 10 years, 95% of murders against Americans and that includes law enforcement have been caused at the hands of right-wing extremists. We have to remember that fact when we’re coming up with strategists.
Though he literally did say “95% of murders,” in the context he was apparently talking about terrorism. But that number is still completely wrong.
The insane part is that Moslems actually do want to kill Jews, and do kill Jews, while we “White supremacists” don’t want to and generally don’t ever do it, and yet these rats will continually side with Moslems and try to push off the threat that is Islam onto us.
I'M A DEPLORABLE KNUCKLEHEAD THAT SUPPORTS PRESIDENT TRUMP.  MAY GOD BLESS HIM AND KEEP HIM SAFE.

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2015, 06:03:02 PM »

BUMP FOR FREEDOM!

Offline larsonstdoc

OPERATION JADE HELM 2015
« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2015, 06:43:48 PM »
http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/2015/03/18/the-jade-helm-15-drill-is-a-martial-law-civil-war-and-red-list-extraction-drill/

MORE AT THE LINK.....

THE JADE HELM 15 DRILL IS A MARTIAL LAW, CIVIL WAR and “RED LIST” EXTRACTION DRILL

From July 15th to September 15th, 2015, the U.S. Army Special Operations Command is conducting a massive military drill in an area covering the entire American   Southwest. At first glance, I thought this drill was a response to the massive military drills being conducted by Russia. I wrongly assumed that Jade Helm 15 was a drill designed to protect the Southwest from an invasion by Russian-backed Latin American military forces (i.e. Red Dawn). However, after reading the operational plan of Jade Helm, it is clear that this drill is about the brutal martial subjugation of the people of Texas, Utah and Southern California who have risen up against some unspecified tyranny. Further, this drill is also about martial law being used as a preventative measure in states which “might” lean towards civil war against the United States government (i.e. California, Nevada, Colorado, Arizona and New Mexico).

The operational elements and impact of Jade Helm 15 cannot be considered in isolation. A careful analysis reveals how this drill is connected to Army policies associated with the confinement of detainees in what is commonly called FEMA camps! This drill is undoubtedly the most frightening thing to occur on American soil since the Civil War.

Offline larsonstdoc

Re: OPERATION JADE HELM 2015
« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2015, 06:45:23 PM »
http://eotmblog.com/2015/03/us-army-special-operations-command-seeks-to-master-the-human-domain-with-jade-helm-report/

US Army Special Operations Command seeks to ‘Master The Human Domain’ with ‘Jade Helm,’ Report

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #8 on: March 19, 2015, 06:50:07 PM »
http://www.infowars.com/feds-preparing-to-invade-texas/

FEDS PREPARING TO INVADE TEXAS, LIST STATE AS ‘HOSTILE’

"Some participants will be wearing civilian attire and driving civilian vehicles..."

According to the document, Texas was chosen due to the state’s “historically supportive… efforts to prepare our soldiers, airmen, marines and sailors to fight the enemies of the United States.”

Despite the document’s claims, multiple Army training manuals and studies in the past have specifically targeted such states due to concerns over the growing influence of right-leaning ideologies and groups, such as the “Tea Party.”

A leaked 2012 US Army Military Police training manual, entitled “Civil Disturbance Operations,” described how soldiers would be ordered to confiscate firearms and kill American “dissidents.” The manual also revealed that prisoners would be detained in temporary internment camps and “re-educated” to gain a new appreciation of “U.S. policies,” in accordance with U.S. Army FM 3-19.40 Internment/Resettlement Operations.

Also in 2012, a Department of Homeland Security-funded study characterized Americans “suspicious of centralized federal authority,” and “reverent of individual liberty” as “extreme right-wing” terrorists.

In the past, large scale domestic military exercises have also included foreign countries.

During a training drill in April 2012, the United States hosted soldiers from Russia who trained in Fort Carson, Colorado, on how to target American terrorists.

And just last year, US Special Forces and commandos trained with troops from 16 foreign nations, including Colombia, France and Germany, in Tampa, Fl., practicing how to coordinate aerial, ground and aquatic operations.

Although nations can benefit from joint drills, the exercises also serve to blur the lines of national sovereignty, slowly leading to the formation of a North American Union, as mentioned by former CIA head General David Petraeus.

Another troubling aspect of domestic drills is the apparent erosion of the Posse Comitatus Act, which the 2007 John Warner National Defense Authorization Act scaled back to allow the armed forces to “Restore Public Order” during events declared national emergency.

See the US Army Special Operations Command’s Powerpoint slides regarding the “Realistic Military Training” drills below:

Offline windyacres

• 2+2=4
« Reply #9 on: March 19, 2015, 06:53:05 PM »
I'd like to know the psy-ops they're using on
the U.S. troops that will be participating in this
drill against the U.S. Citizens.  Manchurians come to mind...
Be Prepared

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #10 on: March 19, 2015, 06:57:59 PM »
I'd like to know the psy-ops they're using on
the U.S. troops that will be participating in this
drill against the U.S. Citizens.  Manchurians come to mind...

Definitely a psy-op to try to scare the American people. To do any good, they should round up illegals---BUT THEY WON'T.

Once again spending money they don't have.

Of course to practice for when the economy collapses.

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #11 on: March 19, 2015, 06:59:22 PM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GWn8VDOgKtc

Good youtube video on this MARTIAL LAW DRILL

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #12 on: March 19, 2015, 07:03:16 PM »
http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/2015/03/18/the-jade-helm-15-drill-is-a-martial-law-civil-war-and-red-list-extraction-drill/

We need to try to break down this Jade Helm reference......

What does “Master the human domain” mean? Is it a euphemism for the complete subjugation of the civilian population of the United States?

Offline chris jones

« Reply #13 on: March 19, 2015, 07:53:29 PM »
 It has been made public.........OK....it hasn't made the MSM yet.
   This must have been in play for a few years it didn't just drop out of the sky. The planners will have to sacrifice a few of their soldiers/dupes, to give this abomination a head of steam.

Offline decemberfellow

« Reply #14 on: March 19, 2015, 08:22:51 PM »
FEDS PREPARING TO INVADE TEXAS, LIST STATE AS ‘HOSTILE’

Well I pray that  the other states back Texas and kicks some NWO ass.
Rev21:4
And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

Who am I
 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7Fk6dt_uHo

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #15 on: March 19, 2015, 11:19:27 PM »

Offline windyacres

• 2+2=4
« Reply #16 on: March 19, 2015, 11:47:00 PM »
  Definitely a psy-op to try to scare the American people. To do any good, they should round up illegals---BUT THEY WON'T.

Once again spending money they don't have.

Of course to practice for when the economy collapses.

I got the print out of the "fluffy version" of JADE HELM 15  and had
some sheeple  in the matrix read it and they see "nothing wrong with
a drill"  of course they also didn't know what Posse Comitatus was
when I explained what was so wrong with this and they just gave me
a blank stare.   Not a concern what so ever over this was their stance.

Good point about spending our tax dollar monies they don't have
and what I don't also like, what bothers me is this drill is 8 weeks
long spread out with the other states participating.    I can just see
the local LEO's salivating to play gung-ho.    Also in my fluffy version
of JADE HELM 15 it says in it -

Personnel may be carrying weapons with blank ammo

Then under "Why Texas" it says

The opportunity to work with civilians to
gain their trust and an understanding of the issues

Yeah right to the 2nd quote...

What ever this drill / training is for is suspicious.   IMO
if the economy collapses , society will go absolutely
Mad Max feral!  Society will go feral in 48 hours, nobody
prepares, nobody thinks that unicorns and rainbows are not
real and everyone thinks that Uncle Fed and FEMA will provide
for them in a disaster, be it real or manufactured.

People are
so stupid and gullible, they'll get on the blue bus if they're told
there's donuts, coffee and they can get their SSRI's refilled at the
nice red cross tent, then step off that blue bus and find themselves
in a cement warehouse with no windows and one door only. 
Be Prepared

Offline windyacres

• 2+2=4
« Reply #17 on: March 23, 2015, 06:53:36 PM »

US Army Refuses to Address Concerns Over Texas Being Labeled “Hostile” Territory

USASOCM calls worries about Jade Helm exercise "alarmist"

by Paul Joseph Watson | March 23, 2015

The U.S. Army Special Operations Command responded to reports about the upcoming Jade Helm military exercise by characterizing concerns about the drill “alarmist,” but failed to address why Texas and Utah had been labeled “hostile” territory in documents related to the exercise.

As Infowars reported last week, Jade Helm 15, a “realistic” military training exercise which will involve the Green Berets, Navy Seals, and the 82nd Airborne Division, will take place throughout Texas, New Mexico, Arizona, California, Nevada, Utah and Colorado from July 15 to September 15.

USASOC spokesman Lt. Col. Mark Lastoria responded to charges that the exercise was part of preparations for martial law by claiming the drills were designed to ready troops for overseas operations.

“That notion was proposed by a few individuals who are unfamiliar with how and why USASOC conducts training exercises,” Lastoria said in an email to Stars and Stripes. “This exercise is routine training to maintain a high level of readiness for Army Special Operations Forces because they must be ready to support potential missions anywhere in the world on a moment’s notice.”

However, USASOCM failed to address the fact that a slide for the exercise characterized Texas and Utah as “hostile” territory and an area of southern California as an “insurgent pocket,” claiming that “computer firewalls prevented them from accessing the websites where the document appeared”.

maps1

The explanation that the U.S. Army cannot obtain an unclassified document associated with its own training exercise may be difficult to swallow for some.

Lastoria added that his office was receiving a lot of calls from concerned Americans, before going on to claim that the locations were chosen to closely approximate those U.S. soldiers would be expected to encounter overseas.

Since Infowars reported on the exercise, other mainstream news outlets have picked up the story, with news.com.au noting that, “The purported training material also mentions coordinating with local police, increased aircraft in the area at night and soldiers wearing civilian clothes and driving civilian vehicles.”

The exercise has drawn comparisons to a 2012 scenario outlined by retired Army colonel Kevin Benson, in which the U.S. Military is used to crush an insurgent rebellion overseen by Tea Party militia members who take over the city of Darlington, South Carolina.

Facebook @ https://www.facebook.com/paul.j.watson.71
FOLLOW Paul Joseph Watson @ https://twitter.com/PrisonPlanet

Paul Joseph Watson is the editor at large of Infowars.com and Prison Planet.com

http://www.infowars.com/us-army-refuses-to-address-concerns-over-texas-being-labeled-hostile-territory/

Be Prepared

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #18 on: March 23, 2015, 07:53:27 PM »

Hostile territory--- TEXAS,---too many patriots with guns.

UTAH,---too many patriots with guns and/or Mormons that are preppers.

Offline Jacob Law

• Its the Law, face it!
« Reply #19 on: March 23, 2015, 08:20:35 PM »

In 1857-1858, President James Buchanan sent U.S. forces to the Utah Territory in what became known as the Utah Expedition. The Mormons, fearful that the large U.S. military force had been sent to annihilate them and having faced persecution in other areas,[6] made preparations for defense. Though bloodshed was to be avoided, and the U.S. government also hoped that its purpose might be attained without the loss of life, both sides prepared for war. Firearms were manufactured or repaired by the Mormons, scythes were turned into bayonets, and long-unused sabres were burnished and sharpened.
What do you under-stand?

Offline pac522

• Peace sells, but who's buying?
« Reply #20 on: March 23, 2015, 10:17:17 PM »

The entire Mormon church is a gigantic prepper army. They are end times and each chapter church has many things stockpiled, including food, cloths and weapons.

I'm married to a non practicing Mormon.
This country did not achieve greatness with the mindset of "safety first" but rather "live free or die".

Truth is the currency of love. R[̲̅ə̲̅٨̲̅٥̲̅٦̲̅]ution!

We are all running on Gods laptop.
The problem is the virus called the Illuminati.  ~EvadingGrid

The answer to 1984 is 1776.

Offline JT Coyoté

• "REMEMBER THE ALAMO!"
« Reply #21 on: March 23, 2015, 11:34:06 PM »
The entire Mormon church is a gigantic prepper army. They are end times and each chapter church has many things stockpiled, including food, cloths and weapons.

Gotta love them "Jack" Mormons....Chuckle...

JTCoyoté

"Government is not reason; it is
not eloquence; it is force! Like
fire, it is a dangerous servant
and a fearful master."

~George Washington

Offline JT Coyoté

• "REMEMBER THE ALAMO!"
« Reply #22 on: March 23, 2015, 11:48:06 PM »

We need to try to break down this Jade Helm reference......

What does “Master the human domain” mean? Is it a euphemism for the complete subjugation of the civilian population of the United States?

Sounds like something that oozed from the mind of the REAL American Sniper... Celebrated at Ruby Ridge and Waco... Lon Horiuchi, Sniper of Americans...

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2015/02/william-norman-grigg/lon-horiuchi-american-sniper/

You can bet there will be a whole passel of these guys in attendance... all creaming themselves at the mention of his name...

Oldyoti

"Arbitrary power is most easily established on
the ruins of liberty abused to licentiousness."

~George Washington,
Circular to the States,
May 9, 1753

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
    • JACKSON HOLLY'S OLD HOME PLACE
« Reply #23 on: March 24, 2015, 07:30:37 AM »

… I noticed we here in NM are
labeled "UNKNOWN - Leaning Toward Hostile".
It is these ARMY black op forces that
are "Leaning Toward Hostile" if you ask me.

St. Augustine: “The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it.
Let it loose; it will defend itself."

• From Hell to Veins
« Reply #24 on: March 24, 2015, 08:03:39 AM »
If the feds lost their damn mind and REALLY decided to go nazi on Texas / Utah patriots from around the nation would have to enter the war theater in their defense.
The Crowd Shouted... “Give us Barabbas!” ... and People, The NWO Gave Him To You.

Offline resist.tyranny

« Reply #25 on: March 24, 2015, 10:24:55 AM »
"Master the Human Domain" is plenty creepy for a logo.

But one thing that I still haven't figured out is what is the symbolism of "Jade Helm".  Is it nothing, or is it a reference to some historical battle, or what?

And why is there no "helm" in the jade helm logo?  It's just a couple of arrows and a sword. 

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #26 on: March 24, 2015, 12:32:56 PM »

from the site www.mormoncurtain.com

FOOD STORAGE

Mormonism is a dooms-day-cult, meaning, it continually preaches that the end is near and that Jesus Christ will come to destroy all of the wicked and only the saints and a few "righteous" persons will be left. In the beginning, the Mormon Church taught that every Mormon should have food storage to prepare for the second coming of Christ. Near the middle of 1900s, the Mormon Church changed the amount of the food storage to two years. Several decades later it was changed to one year. Today, the food storage is three months.

Offline JT Coyoté

• "REMEMBER THE ALAMO!"
« Reply #27 on: March 24, 2015, 01:26:28 PM »

… I noticed we here in NM are
labeled "UNKNOWN - Leaning Toward Hostile".
It is these ARMY black op forces that
are "Leaning Toward Hostile" if you ask me.

Jack,

My understanding is that New Mexico is where the lions share of the prison camps are located... sure there are camps in other states, but the main internment facilities are there in the brown state (what's up with that).

Keep an eye open for wire fenced compounds in the south... many may be underground however, in the north close to Colorado.

Oldyoti

"Rise like Lions after slumber
In unvanquishable number-
Shake your chains to earth like dew
Which in sleep had fallen on you
Ye are many-they are few."

~Percy Bysshe Shelley

Offline Rex

« Reply #28 on: March 24, 2015, 06:33:45 PM »
Sent this to my Texas State Senator and Texas Representative:

Dear xxx,

As one of your constituents I want to thank you for your exceptional service to our district.

I also want ask if you are aware of Operation JADE HELM 15.  From July 15 to September 15 of this year the U.S. Army will be conducting an operation in which Texas is a "hostile" state.  Troops in civilian attire will be mingling with the populace in order to carry out covert missions.

Below is a link to the Army's own release regarding the operation:

http://wtaw.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/BrCoComm021015ArmySpecialOpsCommand.pdf?49be78

Please look at the pdf.  It is quite disturbing, since several government exercises have "gone live" in the past.  With so many highly-trained military personnel playing this "game" in Texas this summer, anything could happen.  To the suspicious eye this might even look like pre-positioning for some real-world event.

I just wanted to make you aware of this situation.

Thank you for your time.

Offline pac522

• Peace sells, but who's buying?
« Reply #29 on: March 25, 2015, 03:14:36 AM »
Gotta love them "Jack" Mormons....Chuckle...

JTCoyoté

"Government is not reason; it is
not eloquence; it is force! Like
fire, it is a dangerous servant
and a fearful master."

~George Washington

Me or her, hehe. She's a good girl, good family too. I've been with her since I was 15 years old, thats *GULP* 25 years and three children. Good thing is, her family lives back in the sticks of Mississippi. They didn't get street names until a couple of years ago. And it's all family land, kin folk. Ain't nobody going back there that ain't supposed to be back there, you get my emphasis, my place to boogie out.
This country did not achieve greatness with the mindset of "safety first" but rather "live free or die".

Truth is the currency of love. R[̲̅ə̲̅٨̲̅٥̲̅٦̲̅]ution!

We are all running on Gods laptop.
The problem is the virus called the Illuminati.  ~EvadingGrid

The answer to 1984 is 1776.

Offline JT Coyoté

• "REMEMBER THE ALAMO!"
« Reply #30 on: March 26, 2015, 02:00:50 AM »
Me or her, hehe. She's a good girl, good family too. I've been with her since I was 15 years old, thats *GULP* 25 years and three children. Good thing is, her family lives back in the sticks of Mississippi. They didn't get street names until a couple of years ago. And it's all family land, kin folk. Ain't nobody going back there that ain't supposed to be back there, you get my emphasis, my place to boogie out.

I knew you were only telling half the story....Chuckle...

Back counties are great places if you belong there... outsiders, beware, you best watch your Ps and Qs...

JTCoyoté

"I fear not, I see not reason for fear.
In the end we will be the victors. For
though at times the flame of liberty
may cease to shine, the ember will
never expire."
~Thomas Paine

Offline windyacres

• 2+2=4
« Reply #31 on: March 26, 2015, 02:12:01 AM »

Back counties are great places if you belong there... outsiders, beware, you best watch your Ps and Qs...

JTCoyoté

"I fear not, I see not reason for fear.
In the end we will be the victors. For
though at times the flame of liberty
may cease to shine, the ember will
never expire."
~Thomas Paine

Yep, and where I live a strange car, truck or SUV stands out
a mile or more away.  Us back roaders who live rural will be
on guard, said SHTF, plenty of discussions amongst all country
dwellers in the USA about that.    Here's a few things for people
to think about (prudent sense) that one needs to add to their equations.

Do you have enough gasoline in your car/truck/SUV/motor home
at any given time to just bug out to a country destination if the
gas stations went down, were closed?

Will you be welcome at someone's house, be it family or not?

Will you be bringing pets?  And will they be welcome at someone's house?

Are you going to bring extra food, pet food, bedding, towels,
medicines, over the counter medicines too?   Will you be bringing
tools, survival supplies, guns, ammo, re-loading equipment, candles,
flashlights, etc. etc. etc.

And what if your car/truck/SUV / motor home broke down half way
there?  Do you have a bug out bag and are prepared to hoof it on foot
and do you know the terrain to clandestinely hike through the woods,
pastures, hills, etc. to stay off the local country people's radar?   That's
one thing in my area, trespassers are not welcome on anyone's property,
even large farm fields of say a couple thousand acres.   Just putting this
out there for people to consider, in theory things sound do-able but sometimes
in reality things go wrong, even if it's the weather challenges that
inhibit your travels. 

Be Prepared

Offline windyacres

• 2+2=4
« Reply #32 on: March 26, 2015, 02:20:31 AM »
Video at the link and also hyperlinks at the link at the bottom of this article
--------

Let’s Stop Living In Fairy Land:
 “This Is Training To Condition The Public To Accept Military On The Streets”

Mac Slavo
March 24th, 2015
SHTFplan.com

The United States military, law enforcement, and intelligence agencies are planning a two-months long exercise later this year. The government claims this is an effort to protect the American people, but Alex Jones has a different take.

In the following video Jones provides extensive documentation sourced over the last twenty years. The evidence is clear… and frightening.

The exercises taking place this summer in states like Texas, Utah and California are designed not for the protection of Americans, but rather, the intimidation of an entire nation. Members of the military and law enforcement are being desensitized to deployments on U.S. soil and the public is being conditioned to accept soldiers on every street corner as normal.

Sounds like a conspiracy, right?

The real conspiracy is the story we’re being told by “official” sources.

We are not attacking the military… we are exposing and attacking the policy of turning the military into a police state tool, which has been going on covertly behind the scenes for decades and is now coming to a head.

…

This is training to condition the public to accept military on the streets.

…

I was already given the information by Army PsyOps… and why do you think PsyOps was upset? Because they understand PsyOps are being run against the American people… And these are not PsyOps to free Vietnam or to arm people in other countries… these are PsyOps to take our freedoms… and it’s damn treason.

And let’s stop living in a fairy land…

…

You are being conditioned… you are being prepared to accept this.. and it’s not just here… all over the western world tyranny is being established.

I’m not saying that the military is going to invade Texas this summer and take over… It’s being done to condition the military and the police that it’s all normal so in the future it can be incrementally phased in…

…

Remember, the most PsyOp’d people are those inside the government… they keep you compartmentalized… they keep you in the dark and feed you crap.

And now they’re there telling you ‘there’s no militarization.. there’s no plan… there’s nothing going on.’

Militaries are always used to bring in tyranny.

Who can deny that Obama just dissolved the border without any Congressional authority?

Who can deny they’re shutting down the power plants with no Congressional authority under carbon taxes?

Who can deny the FCC just seized control of the internet?

Who can deny they’re getting EAS alerts on their phones from the President?

Who can deny the internet kill switch Obama has?

Who can deny they put our military under NATO command?

Who can deny that by every yardstick we’re losing our freedom?

The conspiracy is the fairy tale they’ve been telling the American people.

http://www.shtfplan.com/headline-news/lets-stop-living-in-fairy-land-this-is-training-to-condition-the-public-to-accept-military-on-the-streets_03242015?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+SHTFplan+%28SHTF+Plan+-+When+It+Hits+The+Fan%2C+Don%27t+Say+We+Didn%27t+Warn+You%29&utm_content=FeedBurner

Be Prepared

Offline JT Coyoté

• "REMEMBER THE ALAMO!"
« Reply #33 on: March 26, 2015, 02:22:23 AM »
Sent this to my Texas State Senator and Texas Representative:

Dear xxx,

As one of your constituents I want to thank you for your exceptional service to our district.

I also want ask if you are aware of Operation JADE HELM 15.  From July 15 to September 15 of this year the U.S. Army will be conducting an operation in which Texas is a "hostile" state.  Troops in civilian attire will be mingling with the populace in order to carry out covert missions.

Below is a link to the Army's own release regarding the operation:

http://wtaw.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/BrCoComm021015ArmySpecialOpsCommand.pdf?49be78

Please look at the pdf.  It is quite disturbing, since several government exercises have "gone live" in the past.  With so many highly-trained military personnel playing this "game" in Texas this summer, anything could happen.  To the suspicious eye this might even look like pre-positioning for some real-world event.

I just wanted to make you aware of this situation.

Thank you for your time.

Great Idea and great job, Rex!

Since this thing has expanded now and is happening in 10 states... we all need to likewise contact our Reps. in ALL 50 states... Use snail-mail, faxes, phone calls, and emails... Inundate them all... state, federal, and local leaders alike...

Give them the facts, explain how totally unconstitutional this thing is, a clear violation of the 1878 Posse Comitatus Act against policing inside the united States by any military... and read them  the Third Article of the Bill of Rights after all we're expected to pay for it with our taxes, a major 3rd Amendment violation if there ever was one. Not to mention that this is a clear abridgment of the 4th, 5th, 9th, and 10th, Amendments as well... they swore to uphold and protect the Constitution... LET'S Hold their feet to the fire!

Oldyoti

"The mind once enlightened
cannot again become dark."

~Thomas Paine, Common Sense

• From Hell to Veins
« Reply #34 on: March 26, 2015, 10:18:57 AM »
In south Denver we had multiple fighter squadrons fly west to the mountains for 'sorties'.   This went on up to about a week and a half ago.

I've seen the occasional one or two fighter jets but NEVER a squadron of them let alone multiple squadrons.  Were some foreign?  Could have been
--------------------------------------------------------------
VIDEO: Military Helicopters Descend over Central Texas for Mass Civil Unrest Drill
http://truthstreammedia.com/video-military-helicopters-descend-over-central-texas-for-mass-civil-unrest-drill/

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
    • JACKSON HOLLY'S OLD HOME PLACE
« Reply #35 on: March 26, 2015, 10:34:25 AM »

… it's the same as the 'war games' on the
Russian border and in the China Sea … to
remind the people that the US military is
huge and powerful … much more so than
the Pentagram acknowledges … and they
are eager to unleash it at any minor
provocation.
St. Augustine: “The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it.
Let it loose; it will defend itself."

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #36 on: March 26, 2015, 02:50:39 PM »
http://www.stripes.com/news/us/army-special-operations-command-pushes-back-against-alarmist-claims-about-upcoming-exercise-1.335949

LEAD STORY AT DRUDGE....

Army Special Operations Command pushes back against alarmist claims about upcoming exercise

WASHINGTON — U.S. Army Special Operations Command is pushing back against alarmist claims that an upcoming U.S. military exercise is a preparation for imposing martial law or subduing right-leaning groups and individuals.

Conspiracy theories about the exercise, known as JADE HELM 15, appeared online this week. Some commentators railing against the event referred to an online slide show allegedly created by USASOC, which outlined a special operations exercise slated to take place across multiple states, outside the confines of U.S. military bases. In the slide show, a map of the southwest region of the United States labels Texas and other territory as “hostile” or “insurgent pocket.” The document also refers to coordination with law enforcement agencies.

Officials at USASOCM were not able to immediately verify the authenticity of the slide show because their computer firewalls prevented them from accessing the websites where the document appeared.

Army Lt. Col. Mark Lastoria, a USASOC spokesman, confirmed that there is an upcoming exercise called Jade Helm 15 which is scheduled to take place this summer at locations in Texas, Arizona, New Mexico, Utah, Colorado, California and Nevada. But he denied the event is preparation for some sort of military takeover.

“That notion was proposed by a few individuals who are unfamiliar with how and why USASOC conducts training exercises,” he said in an email. “This exercise is routine training to maintain a high level of readiness for Army Special Operations Forces because they must be ready to support potential missions anywhere in the world on a moment’s notice.”

• From Hell to Veins
« Reply #37 on: March 26, 2015, 05:14:08 PM »
^^^^^^^^^^^^
This is what we do.

Let them down play this to the nines.

Copy every transcript they put out about this NOT engaging the American people.

Document as much of these massive exercises and contrast what actually goes down with THEIR OWN STATEMENTS.

Offline ThaManWithNoName

« Reply #38 on: March 26, 2015, 09:56:16 PM »
I'm just afraid that some good group of guys, lawfully protecting their rights, armed with guns, are going to make a stand and start shooting military personnel when this whole operation goes down. It's exactly what the powers that be want to have happen. They need an enemy to convince the "sheeple" to launch their NWO and what better enemy then a group of "extremist right-wing constitutionalists" that live in America's own backyard.

I like the idea by John_Back_From_The_Club_O. Show up with cameras everywhere. Document the living hell out of this. Show them breaking into houses, stealing peoples guns, violating all the rights we have as citizens. Take all the information and use it against them. Heaven forbid this turns into a blood bath because if a bunch of people defending their rights show up with a bunch of guns and start shooting, the "sheeple" are going to view them as the enemy. You're not going to wake more people up by initiating violence, they will be overcome with fear and do what they always have done, submit.

They need an enemy so badly and they are baiting us into giving them one.

Offline Rex

« Reply #39 on: March 27, 2015, 12:00:14 AM »
But the military will be dressed in civies.  Kicking in doors in Texas, in civies?  Hell, even the babysitter will open fire.  And the jury will cheer.

By the time this exercise kicks off the whole country will be aware of it.  If some feds or military die, few will sympathize.  Play-acting police state scenarios in America isn't cool.