Author Topic: Man Made Global Warming May Be Real (but not the way you might think)  (Read 1711 times)

Offline Jacob Law

• Its the Law, face it!
http://youtu.be/5yZhh2leRJA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5yZhh2leRJA&feature=share
Climate Engineering Weather Warfare, and the Collapse of Civilization - PLEASE SHARE!! chemtrails

I have always thought the Global Warming Hoax was a scam and the way it is presented by the MSM it is; however in the typical Hegelian Dialectic method of deception it may have real creditability.
Watch this video; I don't think I agree with him on some things but I am still looking into it. This guy is not your typical minion of the NWO hoax brigade of Global Warming kooks.
Funny how the layers of deceptions confuse the issue so badly that the real dangers are covered up in plane sight, (pun intended). The enemy is wonderfully wicked!

Revelation 11:18  And the nations were angry, and thy wrath is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be judged, and that thou shouldest give reward unto thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great; and shouldest destroy them which destroy the earth.

Revelation 18:23 And the light of a candle shall shine no more at all in thee; and the voice of the bridegroom and of the bride shall be heard no more at all in thee: for thy merchants were the great men of the earth; for by thy sorceries were all nations deceived.

What do you under-stand?

EvadingGrid

Re: Man Made Global Warming May Be Real (but not the way you might think)
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2015, 06:49:42 am »
 ;D

Offline Jacob Law

• Its the Law, face it!
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2015, 07:29:43 am »
;D

I know weird, huh; who would have thought.
What do you under-stand?

Offline decemberfellow

« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2015, 07:57:37 am »
Jacob Law Great post  the real truth.
REV 19:1-7 And after these things I heard a great voice of much people in heaven, saying, Alleluia; Salvation, and glory, and honour, and power, unto the Lord our God:

2For true and righteous are his judgments: for he hath judged the great whore, which did corrupt the earth with her fornication, and hath avenged the blood of his servants at her hand.

3And again they said, Alleluia. And her smoke rose up for ever and ever.

4And the four and twenty elders and the four beasts fell down and worshipped God that sat on the throne, saying, Amen; Alleluia.

5And a voice came out of the throne, saying, Praise our God, all ye his servants, and ye that fear him, both small and great.

6And I heard as it were the voice of a great multitude, and as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of mighty thunderings, saying, Alleluia: for the Lord God omnipotent reigneth.

7Let us be glad and rejoice, and give honour to him: for the marriage of the Lamb is come, and his wife hath made herself ready.
Rev21:4
And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

Who am I
 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7Fk6dt_uHo

Offline Jacob Law

• Its the Law, face it!
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2015, 08:09:25 am »
Jacob Law Great post  the real truth.
REV 19:1-7 And after these things I heard a great voice of much people in heaven, saying, Alleluia; Salvation, and glory, and honour, and power, unto the Lord our God:

2For true and righteous are his judgments: for he hath judged the great whore, which did corrupt the earth with her fornication, and hath avenged the blood of his servants at her hand.

3And again they said, Alleluia. And her smoke rose up for ever and ever.

4And the four and twenty elders and the four beasts fell down and worshipped God that sat on the throne, saying, Amen; Alleluia.

5And a voice came out of the throne, saying, Praise our God, all ye his servants, and ye that fear him, both small and great.

6And I heard as it were the voice of a great multitude, and as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of mighty thunderings, saying, Alleluia: for the Lord God omnipotent reigneth.

7Let us be glad and rejoice, and give honour to him: for the marriage of the Lamb is come, and his wife hath made herself ready.

It is weird that even how the warming is deceptive in its manifestation, deceiving its effects on the oceans and astrosphere. It is just crazy, everything is a hoax and false, nothing that appears is how it actually is, if you are not on your toes and will not accept the truth as it really is, you just will not see it.
Its all has been co-opted and twisted in its presentation so if you are not careful you will end up opposing yourself.     
What do you under-stand?