RAND PAUL FOR PRESIDENT

Author Topic: RAND PAUL FOR PRESIDENT  (Read 169440 times)

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
Re: RAND PAUL FOR PRESIDENT
« Reply #80 on: February 03, 2015, 12:15:14 PM »
^^^^
  I just wish he would have said AUTISM.

That's a third rail word ....
Behold, happy is the man whom God correcteth: therefore despise not thou the chastening of the Almighty: For he maketh sore, and bindeth up: he woundeth, and his hands make whole ; He shall deliver thee in six troubles: yea, in seven there shall no evil touch thee. - Job 5

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #81 on: February 03, 2015, 12:40:21 PM »
That's a third rail word ....

Yes.  I am just hoping that AUTISM GETS PUT BACK ON THE FRONT PAGES AND WE CAN AT LEAST GET MORE PEOPLE ON OUR SIDE KNOWING THAT VACCINES ARE BRAIN KILLERS IN 1 IN 58 CHILDREN.
I'M A DEPLORABLE KNUCKLEHEAD THAT SUPPORTS PRESIDENT TRUMP.  MAY GOD BLESS HIM AND KEEP HIM SAFE.

EvadingGrid

« Reply #82 on: February 03, 2015, 12:44:33 PM »
I would like an explanation as to Autism, Asthma, and a whole bunch of other things are suddenly increasing dramatically by the numbers.

i want to know what it is that has changed, and, if as they claim it is not down to vaccines, then what do they think the cause might be

Every time I ask that question I get a fake spin doctor reply, that we are just better at detecting these things now . . . utter shite.

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #83 on: February 03, 2015, 12:53:51 PM »
  Yes.  I am just hoping that AUTISM GETS PUT BACK ON THE FRONT PAGES AND WE CAN AT LEAST GET MORE PEOPLE ON OUR SIDE KNOWING THAT VACCINES ARE BRAIN KILLERS IN 1 IN 58 CHILDREN.

You notice that in these on camera MSM interviews the WORD autism or asthma never come up anymore ... I tell you this is 1984 collectivism
It is totally scary that this is the world we live in now ,  when you see it ...
Behold, happy is the man whom God correcteth: therefore despise not thou the chastening of the Almighty: For he maketh sore, and bindeth up: he woundeth, and his hands make whole ; He shall deliver thee in six troubles: yea, in seven there shall no evil touch thee. - Job 5

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #84 on: February 03, 2015, 01:00:49 PM »
You notice that in these on camera MSM interviews the WORD autism or asthma never come up anymore ... I tell you this is 1984 collectivism
It is totally scary that this is the world we live in now ,  when you see it ...

Quoted for truth.  Maybe Rand Paul will spit out the truth.
I'M A DEPLORABLE KNUCKLEHEAD THAT SUPPORTS PRESIDENT TRUMP.  MAY GOD BLESS HIM AND KEEP HIM SAFE.

Offline JT Coyoté

• "REMEMBER THE ALAMO!"
« Reply #85 on: February 03, 2015, 01:04:50 PM »

The show today is all about autism, debilitation, and death via vaccine.

Rands view on shots is well known...

http://www.cnn.com/videos/health/2015/02/03/newday-gupta-rand-paul-vaccine-views-are-dangerous.cnn

JTCoyoté

". . . for liberty is an acknowledgment
of faith in God and His works."

~Frédéric Bastiat, The Law

Offline PeaceAndFreedom

« Reply #86 on: February 03, 2015, 01:05:47 PM »

“I think public awareness of how good vaccines are for kids and how they are good for public health is a great idea, we just appointed a Surgeon General,” he continued. “These are some of the things that are things that we should promote as good for our health, but I don’t think there’s anything extraordinary about resorting to freedom.

I’ll give you a good example, the Hepatitis B vaccine is now given to newborns. We sometimes give five and six vaccines all at one time. I chose to have my delayed. I don’t want my government telling me that I have to give my new newborn the Hepatitis B vaccine, which is transmitted by sexually transmitted disease and/or blood transfusions… so I had mine staggered over several months. I’ve heard of many tragic cases of walking, talking normal children who wound up with profound mental disorders after vaccines. I’m not arguing vaccines are a bad idea, I think they’re a good thing, but I think the parent should have some input. The state doesn’t own your children. Parents own the children and it is an issue of freedom.”

Clearly Rand was over the target, given resulting verbal gunfire, and the mad scramble of the media to reassert the "gotta get vaccines" decree in all the subsequent coverage. Rand has double cover considering he is a doctor, and was paralleled by Christie's comments (both factors making it impossible for the MSM to isolate him as a fruitcake, which is their normal MO).

If Rand keeps puncturing enough of the high holy dogmas of the NWO in similar strategic fashion, this may give him enough unique standing to offset the establishment money and crony support Bush and Co will enjoy, to prevail against them in the primaries.
"I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed, or numbered!... I am not a number, I am a free man!"

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #87 on: February 03, 2015, 01:16:26 PM »
I would like an explanation as to Autism, Asthma, and a whole bunch of other things are suddenly increasing dramatically by the numbers.

i want to know what it is that has changed, and, if as they claim it is not down to vaccines, then what do they think the cause might be

Every time I ask that question I get a fake spin doctor reply, that we are just better at detecting these things now . . . utter shite.

Yes most of what we see is utter shite.

Here's my take on what is going on---it's the chemicals and the chemical reactions in our bodies that are killing us.  Also radiation.

Chemtrails.

Vaccines in babies---massive amounts of chemicals in babies.

The medications we take.

Chemicals in the water. (We distill our water)

Pesticides.

Chemicals in the foods.

Chemicals in our toothpastes and mouthwashes.

Chemicals in colas, etc.

Chemicals in soaps, vaginal creams, sun screen lotion, body lotions. (My mother almost died from a reaction to Dove Soap.)

Chemicals in the inks we use that get into and thru  our skin.

Chemicals released from the new fluoride lights.

All these chemicals can damage us at the cellular and DNA-RNA level.

Silicone implants.

Fires.  The smell of burning rubber.

Other smells--gasoline, diesel.

Plastics, Styrofoam, that are getting into our body.

Radiation from xrays. 

There are many  things.  I could go on and on.

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #88 on: February 03, 2015, 01:17:47 PM »
The show today is all about autism, debilitation, and death via vaccine.

Rands view on shots is well known...

http://www.cnn.com/videos/health/2015/02/03/newday-gupta-rand-paul-vaccine-views-are-dangerous.cnn

JTCoyoté

". . . for liberty is an acknowledgment
of faith in God and His works."

Thanks JT.  I knew AJ would be on top of this.  It is maddening.

Offline JT Coyoté

• "REMEMBER THE ALAMO!"
« Reply #89 on: February 03, 2015, 01:50:33 PM »
  Thanks JT.  I knew AJ would be on top of this.  It is maddening.

You're welcome, Doc...

The first hour today is a blast at the MSM pushing for a national mandatory vaccine law.... Alex even pulls out the vaccine inserts and highlights the offending passages...

JTCoyoté

"The mission of law is not to oppress persons
and plunder them of their property, even though
the law may be acting in a philanthropic spirit.
Its mission is to protect property."

EvadingGrid

« Reply #90 on: February 03, 2015, 01:55:12 PM »
And Greg Palast is on the show.

Offline madasheck

« Reply #91 on: February 03, 2015, 02:50:51 PM »
Wow, I just made the horrifying error of going to salon.com. B-slap me now. They are on a smear campaign that makes them look one-half rung short of being another National Enquirer.
Clamabat ille miser se civem esse Romanum...cum imploraret saepius usurparetque nomen civitatis, crux-crux, inquam-infelici et aerumnoso, qui numquam istam pestem viderat, comparabatur. ~Cicero, Verrine Orations

Offline JT Coyoté

• "REMEMBER THE ALAMO!"
« Reply #92 on: February 03, 2015, 02:53:41 PM »
And Greg Palast is on the show.

And in the last hour of the show today it's Rand Paul and his view on vaccines... videos and interviews...

JTCoyoté

"It is not true that the legislator has absolute power
over our persons and property. The existence of
persons and property preceded the existence of the
legislator, and his function is only to guarantee
 their safety."

Offline Geolibertarian

• Global Moderator
  • 9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB! www.911truth.org
« Reply #93 on: February 03, 2015, 03:00:24 PM »
To all you eugenicist control-freaks posing as "liberals" out there, this one's for you:

---------------------------------------

http://www.naturalnews.com/022479.html

Study “Disproving” Mercury-Autism Link Published in Journal with Financial Ties to Vaccine Manufacturers

Mike Adams
NaturalNews.com
January 09, 2008

While the mainstream press is widely reporting a new study "disproving" any link between autism and mercury-containing thimerosal in vaccines, no one has bothered to point out that the study was published in a medical journal stacked full of ads from the very same drug companies that manufacture and market vaccines. The Journal, the Archives of General Psychiatry, is the pro-drug psychiatric arm of the American Medical Association, a pill-pushing organization tarnished by a history of conspiracy against alternative medicine and the promotion of toxic substances like cigarettes with full-page ads in its flagship publication, JAMA.

From the outset, the fact that this study appears in a pro-drug, pro-psychiatry journal should bring pause to any scientific-minded person. There is obviously a serious conflict of interest here, especially if this study is to be taken as "fact" and applied to public health policy. There also need to be a close look at any financial links between the researchers involved in this study and various vaccine manufacturers, as virtually all pro-drug "science" (if you can call it that) being published these days is influenced by Big Pharma money.

The only truly honest, independent, peer-reviewed medical journal operating today is PLoS Medicine, an open-source journal that takes no money from drug companies. Notice that the autism/mercury link study did not appear in PLoS Medicine? No, it had to be published with a home field advantage in a pro-drug publication that maintains a strong bias in favor of pharmaceuticals and chemicals.

Junk science and faulty conclusions

Aside from these obvious and worrisome conflicts of interest, the conclusions being made about autism and vaccines in the mainstream media are simply not supported by the study. The (distorted) logic we’re hearing goes like this:

Yes, vaccines used to contain mercury. And yes, all those little kids were injected with mercury. And yes, autism rates skyrocketed. But then when the mercury was taken out of the vaccines, the autism rates didn’t come back down. Therefore, the logic goes, vaccines are safe!

This is such sloppy cause/effect logic that it makes the idiot CNN Health editors who published a story about "junk foods being good for your waist" look like sheer geniuses!

What’s wrong with the logic? Consider the use of mercury in the vaccines: It was used as a preservative chemical to prevent vaccine spoilage. When the mercury was removed, it was replaced with other preservative chemicals that are also toxic to the human nervous system. Thus, the continuing increase in autism rates following vaccination may be due to the toxic chemicals that replaced thimerosal. While mercury injections probably initiated the increase in autism, the toxic substance has been replaced with other dangerous chemicals that are continuing to increase the risk of autism.

Here’s an example to explain this a bit more:

We all know that sodium nitrite in processed meat causes cancer, right? Well, let’s say that for ten years, somebody feeds all the kids sodium nitrite and cancer rates skyrocket. Then, they take all the sodium nitrite out of the food and replace it with a different cancer-causing chemical that they keep feeding the kids. Guess what? The cancer rates don’t come down. Therefore, the logic goes, sodium nitrite didn’t cause cancer in the first place!

Notice that when mercury was removed from vaccines (which is not entirely true, by the way, bringing into question yet more details about this study), the rates of autism did not drop? This means the vaccines remain dangerous to children. Autism continued to climb right alongside vaccination rates, indicating the possibility that something in the vaccines (or a combination of various chemicals) may very well be responsible for the increase. Based on the fact that thimerosal was replaced with other toxic chemicals in the vaccines, there is absolutely no scientific way to clear thimerosal of any harmful effects. There are too many variables operating now, and no study can isolate one variable (thimerosal) out of many and prove it to be harmless.

The truth is that scientists have no idea what’s causing autism. They acknowledge the alarming increase in the rates of autism now being observed in the population, but with this new study, they claim, "Mercury is safe!"

Let me add this study to the enormous stack of other B.S. studies from modern medical researchers. Let’s see, I have a study here that declares aspartame to be safe. A second study in my database says that Vioxx is safe. Another study says Teflon is safe. And yet another study claims that cigarette smoke doesn’t cause lung cancer or heart disease! In fact, for virtually every toxic chemical created by industry, there’s a B.S. study proclaiming its safety! The history of science is full of such nonsense, all funded or influenced by the corporations that manufacture and sell these toxic chemicals or drugs.

The fact that industry has managed to create yet another study declaring a toxic substance (thimerosal) to be safe when injected into children is certainly not surprising. This is an industry that is not bound by the rules of logic, ethics or common scientific sense. It simply finds ways to influence researchers, cherry pick studies and distort science to get whatever results it wants. That’s how we’re now hearing things like, "Mercury is safe to inject into children!" — an idea that’s utterly absurd at any dose.

What the mercury / vaccine study actually proves

Even if you believe the results of this study, it only demonstrates that removing mercury from vaccines does not reduce vaccine toxicity to children. Autism rates are still on the rise, right along with vaccination rates. Multiple toxic chemicals and substances are contained in vaccines, and the mercury in thimerosal may have simply been one factor among many.

The only reasonable, scientifically-minded conclusion we can draw from the study is that removing mercury from vaccines does not reduce autism in children. If removing thimerosal from vaccines made them safer, we should have seen autism rates go down, but we did not! Autism rates continued to climb in direct correlation to vaccination rates, indicating that mercury is not the only toxic substance causing neurological problems in children.

Notice, carefully, that this is nothing close to what’s being reported in the mainstream media, where headlines are blaring junk science nonsense like, "Vaccines pose no risk for autism" (San Jose Mercury News) and "Thimerosal Does Not Cause Autism" (Slashdot, which should know better). Even WIRED News got it wrong with: "California Study Finds No Link Between Vaccines, Autism."

The correct headline should be, "Removal of Mercury From Vaccines Fails to Halt Rise in Autism."

Or, "Removing Mercury From Vaccines Does Not Make Them Safer."

Nobody reported that. Apparently, telling the truth about research involving vaccines is not a popular option in the mainstream media (MSM). Businessweek, publishing a HealthDay report by Randy Dotinga, invokes particularly bad logic with this opening statement, "Adding to a growing body of evidence that rejects the idea that immunizations boost autism rates, a new study finds no proof that incidences of the disorder dropped after makers of most childhood vaccines stopped using a mercury-based preservative in their products."

Huh? How does a study focused only on mercury "reject the idea that immunizations boost autism rates?" Did the author of that report not notice that autism rates continue to increase as vaccination rates go up? Eliminating one chemical from the causative factors does not in any way clear the safety of all the other chemicals or ingredients used in vaccines.

The mainstream media, which repeatedly demonstrates astonishing ignorance on issues of nutrition and health, also seems to have very little ability to interpret scientific studies and reach reasoned conclusions about what those studies do or do not prove.

Was the vaccine study another example of corrupt science?

Besides, this entire discussion is based on the idea that we can trust the research in the first place. If there’s one thing we’ve learned about modern medicine since watching all the Vioxx scandals, Avandia cover-ups and scientific corruption in research circles, it’s that drug companies can help create whatever research conclusions they want.

And let’s face it: Big Pharma will always produce science that protects its profits. Gee, Big Tobacco came up with all sorts of research that said tobacco smoke wasn’t harmful and nicotine wasn’t addictive. Some of that research appeared in peer-reviewed medical journals, too. Does that mean the research was scientifically accurate and "conclusive?" Of course not. It was just plain old junk science, hijacked by a powerful corporation with a clear profit motive.

If all that sounds familiar, it’s because drug companies are playing the same game with science today that Big Tobacco played decades ago: Influence the science, bury the bad news and propagandize the good news. It’s the oldest play in the spin book, and Big Pharma has patterned it perfectly from Big Tobacco.

You see, the relevant question in this discussion is not simply whether mercury-containing vaccines cause autism. The question at hand is whether we can even trust the "science" being conducted on this subject. Do the researchers who conducted this study have any financial ties to the manufacturers of those vaccines? Have they received any speaking fees? Do they own stock in those companies? If so, this completely discredits their research due to obvious conflicts of interest.

Now, I don’t have any direct evidence that the researchers in this particular mercury vaccine study were corrupted or influenced by Big Pharma, but as an honest, independent think who knows the truth about drug companies, the mainstream media and the profit motive behind much of the science appearing in the press today, I maintain a default position of skepticism when it comes to reading these studies.

By default, I distrust the drug companies and any so-called "research" that claims injecting mercury into the bodies of children is harmless. That should be the default position held by any rational person who understands basic human biochemistry. Toxic chemicals and heavy metals must be distrusted from the outset.

The drug and chemical industries, notably, take precisely the opposite approach. To them, all chemicals and drugs are safe until proven dangerous. This is how dangerous drugs get released into the marketplace and only recalled after tens of millions of prescriptions have been written and many thousands of people have died. The drug companies routinely treat the population as drug testing guinea pigs, and the used of vaccines on children is no different.

I find it interesting that genuine scientific skepticism seems to vanish when the topic shifts to pharmaceuticals. Sure, all the skeptics and quack critics will go to town on topics like acupuncture, mind-body medicine or even the efficacy of botanical medicines, but when the discussion turns to things like mercury in vaccines or amphetamine drugs for kids with ADHD, all such skepticism immediately vanishes. They accept the safety and efficacy of such treatments without question. Rational thought is rapidly discarded. Vaccines simply must be safe. Why? Because everybody else in the medical industry says so!

Were the journalists injected with mercury, too?

With this whole charade about a study "disproving" any link between mercury and vaccines, the modern medical industry has once again shown its infantile intellect and its utter lack or scientific integrity or clear-headed skepticism. Is this study really the best they can come up with? A study that shows absolutely no drop in autism rates when ingredients are reformulated in vaccines? A study that didn’t even attempt to take into account the other toxic ingredients in vaccines?

This is the new standard of "conclusive" science in medicine today?

Give me a break. The only thing that can be conclusively derived from observing all this is that mainstream media journalists continue to function at a very low level of scientific literacy, lacking any skills of mental reason by which scientific studies might be assessed. There is no thought that has gone into the media’s reporting of this story; only bandwagon parroting of each other’s bad conclusions of a study that, in reality, proves nothing. It’s yet another hilarious mainstream media circle jerk, and the fact that so many people keep buying this dim-witted reporting just proves that this nation remains woefully deficient in basic science education.

One point worth mentioning here is that there is absolutely no requirement to have any real understanding of science, medicine, chemistry or physics to graduate from a top-notch journalism school. And when journalists have no idea what they’re talking about, they go the default route and simply rewrite whatever was e-mailed to them in the corporate press release! Thus, modern skills of journalism do not require any independent thought whatsoever. They only require the ability to rephrase something already told to them by the spinmeisters at Corporation X.

Correct me if I’m wrong: Is there a single mainstream reporter — even one? — that reported the correct conclusion from this vaccine research?

I challenge you to find one. I’ve looked. There isn’t one.

The dumbing down of the mainstream media is now complete. I can’t wait to see what headlines will come next:

"Prescription Drugs That Killed Patients Found Innocent Since Patients Did Not Come Back to Life After the Drugs Were Removed"

Or:

"Radiation From Mammograms Found Harmless Because Death Rates Continued to Climb Even After Mammography was Halted"

Or my favorite: "Ephedra Herb Banned After Ten Deaths; Drugs Are Safer Because They Only Kill 100,000 Americans a Year"

I’m beginning to wonder if all the journalists have been injected with mercury.

---------------------------------------

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jIFpbAxDMYI (Mercury, Autism And The Global Vaccine Agenda)
"Abolish all taxation save that upon land values." -- Henry George

"If our nation can issue a dollar bond, it can issue a dollar bill." -- Thomas Edison

http://schalkenbach.org
http://www.monetary.org
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=203330.0

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #94 on: February 03, 2015, 03:02:47 PM »
Wow, I just made the horrifying error of going to salon.com. B-slap me now. They are on a smear campaign that makes them look one-half rung short of being another National Enquirer.

They must demonize all potential candidates except the NWO selected Hilldog/Bush

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqcLjcSloXs
Highlander - "There Can Be Only One"

Offline Geolibertarian

• Global Moderator
  • 9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB! www.911truth.org
« Reply #95 on: February 03, 2015, 03:08:18 PM »
http://www.prisonplanet.com/accidental-contamination-of-vaccine-with-live-avian-flu-virus-virtually-impossible.html

‘Accidental’ Contamination Of Vaccine With Live Avian Flu Virus Virtually Impossible

Czech Papers Question Whether Contaminated Baxter Vaccine Was ‘Attempt to Provoke Pandemic’

Paul Joseph Watson
Prison Planet.com
Thursday, March 5, 2009

Czech newspapers are questioning if the shocking discovery of vaccines contaminated with the deadly avian flu virus which were distributed to 18 countries by the American company Baxter were part of a conspiracy to provoke a pandemic.

The claim holds weight because, according to the very laboratory protocols that are routine for vaccine makers, mixing a live virus biological weapon with vaccine material by accident is virtually impossible.

[Continued...]

http://www.prisonplanet.com/baxter-to-develop-swine-flu-vaccine-despite-bird-flu-scandal.html

Baxter To Develop Swine Flu Vaccine Despite Bird Flu Scandal

The fox has been given the duty of guarding the henhouse

Steve Watson
Infowars.net
Monday, April 27, 2009

A U.S. based pharmaceutical company that just weeks ago was involved in a scandal involving vaccines tainted with deadly avian flu virus has been chosen to head up efforts to produce a vaccine for the Mexican swine flu that has seemingly migrated into the U.S. and Europe.

Baxter confirmed over the weekend that it is working with the World Health Organization on a potential vaccine to curb the deadly swine flu virus that is blamed for scores of deaths in Mexico and has emerged as a threat in the U.S., reports the Chicago Tribune.

Baxter has previously worked with governments all over the globe to develop and produce vaccines to protect against infectious disease or potential threats from bioterrorism. After 9/11 Baxter helped supply stockpiles of a smallpox vaccine and in 2003 the company was contracted to develop a vaccine to combat the SARS virus. In 2006 the UK Government announced plans designed to inoculate every person in the country with Baxter’s vaccines in the event of a flu pandemic.

However, Baxter has a very recent and most disturbing connection to flu vaccines.

As reported by multiple sources last month, including the Times of India, vaccines contaminated with deadly live H5N1 avian flu virus were distributed to 18 countries last December by a lab at an Austrian branch of Baxter.

It was only by providence that the batch was first tested on ferrets in the Czech Republic, before being shipped out for injection into humans. The ferrets all died and the shocking discovery was made.

[Continued...]

http://www.prisonplanet.com/previous-swine-flu-outbreak-came-from-fort-dix.html

Previous Swine Flu Outbreak Originated At Fort Dix

Mass vaccination program was halted after hundreds contracted debilitating nerve disease

Steve Watson
Infowars.net
Friday, April 24, 2009

Given the reports of the possibility of a swine flu epidemic, it is interesting to note that last time there was a significant outbreak of a new form of swine flu in the U.S. it originated at the army base at Fort Dix, New Jersey.

Hundreds of soldiers on the base, mostly recruits, were infected without becoming ill in 1976.

President Gerald Ford immediately ordered a nationwide vaccination program.

More than 40 million people were vaccinated. However, the program was stopped short after over 500 cases of Guillain-Barre syndrome, a severe paralyzing nerve disease, were reported. 30 people died as a direct result of the vaccinations.

[Continued...]

-------------------------------------

It's time we start calling these fearmongering vaccinazis what they really are:

Bioterrorists!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IktAYg9YCPA (In Lies We Trust: The CIA, Hollywood and Bioterrorism)
"Abolish all taxation save that upon land values." -- Henry George

"If our nation can issue a dollar bond, it can issue a dollar bill." -- Thomas Edison

http://schalkenbach.org
http://www.monetary.org
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=203330.0

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #96 on: February 03, 2015, 03:09:58 PM »
We must be over the target .... (Flak over the target)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TealLv1W1hE
B17 battle damage this plane flew home in this condition to it's base the 92nd Bomb Group Podington

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zAFfim4QQZE
Color of War: Air War - Flak

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PIYVwqHM488
Flak Training for Pilots in WW 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHqEXsXTD-M
Catch-22  - Snowden's Death

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9wcK6qvCqI
Where's My Parachute? - Catch-22 (3/10) Movie CLIP (1970) HD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S5T4pcALoog
South Vietnam, 1960's - Film 7919
The Vietnam War.
1968 - Sound - Khe Sahn, Vietnam, South East Asia. CBS reporter in spectacles, uniform and helmet explains that he is in 'V Ring' (where the majority of incoming Viet Cong and North Vietnamese fire lands) of Khe Sahn (a U.S. Marines Military camp). States that is the home of the 3rd Recon. Bravo Company. Pan to soldiers sitting in and on a sandbagged bunker, two play guitars and all sing 'Where Have All the Flowers Gone', a folk song. Aircraft heard passing overhead. Guitarists smile at each other. Reporter asks one how he survives in the 'V Ring'. States that they play cards and sing at night

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ueBSG97qkSc
DIRTY SECRETS of VIETNAM: Helicopter Gunners (720p)

EvadingGrid

« Reply #97 on: February 03, 2015, 03:20:45 PM »
They must demonize all potential candidates except the NWO selected Hilldog/Bush

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqcLjcSloXs
Highlander - "There Can Be Only One"

Yup !

"There Can Be Only One"

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #98 on: February 03, 2015, 03:27:13 PM »

Offline chris jones

« Reply #99 on: February 03, 2015, 09:06:59 PM »
Yup !

"There Can Be Only One"

Hi EG,, hats off, good catch.

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
    • JACKSON HOLLY'S OLD HOME PLACE
« Reply #100 on: February 03, 2015, 09:53:04 PM »

Flying coach with Rand Paul
http://thehill.com/homenews/senate/231544-flying-coach-with-rand-paul

Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.) cast himself as a regular Joe during an interview with The Hill conducted at 23,000 feet — in two coach seats on an American Airlines flight from Washington, D.C., to Dallas.

Flying coach is nothing new for Paul, the Tea Party favorite said. He’s logged tens of thousands of miles in coach in recent months as he’s flown around the country touting himself as a possible White House contender in 2016.

I walk to Wal-Mart and shop when I’m at Kentucky and home in Bowling Green. We go to Target, Wal-Mart, T.J. Maxx like other people. We look for bargains. We drive our own cars. We really don’t put on any special airs,” Paul said.

“When you’re part of your community,” he said, “you kind of know what your community is upset about.”
St. Augustine: “The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it.
Let it loose; it will defend itself."

Offline Stan

« Reply #101 on: February 04, 2015, 12:48:11 AM »
Strange how, almost overnight, the establishment and it's useful idiot vaccine cult has taken the position of attacking politicians who think vaccines should be voluntary. This isn't even close to being a radical idea. Or it wasn't a week ago at least.

Conservative Neurosurgeon Ben Carson Says Vaccines Are A Must
http://www.npr.org/blogs/thetwo-way/2015/02/03/383621738/conservative-neurosurgeon-ben-carson-says-vaccines-are-a-public-health-issue

"Tamara asked him directly if he thought vaccines should be required.

"Certain vaccines should be required — vaccines that are against communicable diseases that have real consequences for society," Carson said."

Offline decemberfellow

« Reply #102 on: February 04, 2015, 01:29:47 AM »
well I just lost him Dr Carson   nope
Rand Paul    nope
Jeb Bush     nope
 Jesse  Ventura nope
any repocrat party nominee  nope
my field narrowing quickly.
Donald Trump  hmm  (  non career politician a big plus,got lots a money so probably can't be bought)
Scott Walker  republican  party  so hes out
Huckabee ( anyone that picks a guitar aint that far off)   
Rev21:4
And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

Who am I
 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7Fk6dt_uHo

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #103 on: February 04, 2015, 01:36:46 AM »
Rand Paul    nope
Jeb Bush     nope
 Jesse  Ventura nope
Donald Trump  hmm   

Unfortunately we're going to get down to ZERO decemberfellow.  I don't know how this country keeps going with the leaders that run it.

Offline JT Coyoté

• "REMEMBER THE ALAMO!"
« Reply #104 on: February 04, 2015, 04:03:18 AM »
Rand Paul    nope
Jeb Bush     nope
 Jesse  Ventura nope
any repocrat party nominee  nope
Donald Trump  hmm  (  non career politician a big plus,got lots a money so probably can't be bought)
Scott Walker  republican  party  so hes out
Huckabee ( anyone that picks a guitar aint that far off)

Unfortunately we're going to get down to ZERO decemberfellow.  I don't know how this country keeps going with the leaders that run it.

Why is it that people cannot see that presiding over a republic is completely different in structure, movement, and respect, to running a corporation...

The President is not the CEO, the Cabinet and the Senate are not the board of directors and the investors, and the House is not the regional management of the State franchises...

The corporate system is a top down fascist system the Corporate State is a fascist State... so how could one possibly deduce that Donald Trump, the career showman and corporate whip-cracker, could ever possibly be the best man to guide a Republic...

I rest my case.

JTCoyoté

"His mind turns to organizations, combinations, and
arrangements -- legal or apparently legal. He attempts
to remedy the evil by increasing and perpetuating the
very thing that caused the evil in the first place:
legal plunder."

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #105 on: February 04, 2015, 08:23:41 AM »
^^^^^^
  Hi JT.

Don't put me in Donald Trumps corner.  I would never vote for the man.  He has bankrupted more than a few companies. 
  I don't think that he would be good as president anyway.  He has the attitude of either it's my way or the highway. 
  So far, I see no candidate that would get my vote and I don't think that the Republicans or a 3rd party can come up with one in the next 6 months or beyond.

http://www.salon.com/2014/09/24/robert_reich_bankruptcy_laws_reward_donald_trump_screw_over_the_rest_of_us_partner/

Note :  Reich worked with Bill Clinton.  More at the link...

Robert Reich: Bankruptcy laws reward Donald Trump, screw over the rest of us

Thirty years ago, on its opening day in 1984, Donald Trump stood in a dark topcoat on the casino floor at Atlantic City’s Trump Plaza, celebrating his new investment as the finest building in Atlantic City and possibly the nation.

Last week, the Trump Plaza folded and the Trump Taj Mahal filed for bankruptcy, leaving some 1,000 employees without jobs.

Trump, meanwhile, was on twitter claiming he had “nothing to do with Atlantic City,” and praising himself for his “great timing” in getting out of the investment.

In America, people with lots of money can easily avoid the consequences of bad bets and big losses by cashing out at the first sign of trouble.

The laws protect them through limited liability and bankruptcy.

But workers who move to a place like Atlantic City for a job, invest in a home there, and build their skills, have no such protection. Jobs vanish, skills are suddenly irrelevant, and home values plummet.

They’re stuck with the mess.

Bankruptcy was designed so people could start over. But these days, the only ones starting over are big corporations, wealthy moguls, and Wall Street.

Corporations are even using bankruptcy to break contracts with their employees. When American Airlines went into bankruptcy three years ago, it voided its labor agreements and froze its employee pension plan.

After it emerged from bankruptcy last year and merged with U.S. Airways, America’s creditors were fully repaid, its shareholders came out richer than they went in, and its CEO got a severance package valued at $19.9 million.

But American’s former employees got shafted.

Wall Street doesn’t worry about failure, either. As you recall, the Street almost went belly up six years ago after risking hundreds of billions of dollars on bad bets.

A generous bailout from the federal government kept the bankers afloat. And since then, most of the denizens of the Street have come out just fine.

Yet more than 4 million American families have so far have lost their homes. They were caught in the downdraft of the Street’s gambling excesses.

Offline Jacob Law

• Its the Law, face it!
« Reply #106 on: February 04, 2015, 08:26:40 AM »
Strange how, almost overnight, the establishment and it's useful idiot vaccine cult has taken the position of attacking politicians who think vaccines should be voluntary. This isn't even close to being a radical idea. Or it wasn't a week ago at least.

Conservative Neurosurgeon Ben Carson Says Vaccines Are A Must
http://www.npr.org/blogs/thetwo-way/2015/02/03/383621738/conservative-neurosurgeon-ben-carson-says-vaccines-are-a-public-health-issue

"Tamara asked him directly if he thought vaccines should be required.

"Certain vaccines should be required — vaccines that are against communicable diseases that have real consequences for society," Carson said."

This just shows you how entrench all the supposed choices we have; if you don't know that vaccines are completely dangerous and all part of the deception then you are either stupid or willingly ignorant or worse you are just part of the whole systems that supports the NWO.
Rand Paul got a shot the other day and the remaining respect I had for him again diminished.
What do you under-stand?

Offline decemberfellow

« Reply #107 on: February 04, 2015, 08:28:11 AM »
The President is not the CEO, the Cabinet and the Senate are not the board of directors and the investors, and the House is not the regional management of the State franchises...

The corporate system is a top down fascist system the Corporate State is a fascist State... so how could one possibly deduce that Donald Trump, the career showman and corporate whip-cracker, could ever possibly be the best man to guide a Republic...

Cause maybe  and a BIG MAYBE  someone like him might stay true to his oath to uphold the constitution of the United States.

Did not say he'd get my vote  but I am for now leaning his way,  Its early and a whole lot of shit will be flung ,so we will see. 
And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

Who am I

Offline decemberfellow

« Reply #108 on: February 04, 2015, 08:47:32 AM »
morning larson
He has the attitude of either it's my way or the highway. 
  If his attitude is I  will follow the constitution then  and only then  May he fire who he must.

Trumps words
Barack Hussein Obama is proof that anyone can grow up to become the president of the United States, even those who don’t meet the qualifications as specified in the U.S. Constitution.
,  looks like  he against those that don't
http://www.thelastgreatstand.com/lgs/2014/09/10/donald-trump-obama-has-no-idea-what-hes-doing/

Who am I

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
    • JACKSON HOLLY'S OLD HOME PLACE
« Reply #109 on: February 04, 2015, 08:59:55 AM »

… it is already all-but-mandatory to have your
school age kids shot up with NUMEROUS drugs …
not only MMR … you have to jump thru many
hoops to prevent it … and in some places there
aren't even any hoops. What we are facing is
a near future dominated by FORCED drugging
of the population of ALL AGES … including
manipulation of one's DNA on a person-to-person
basis, and of course, "preventive" psych testing
and "medication".

THIS IS WHERE THEY ARE GOING WITH THIS!

We must have leaders willing to stand up and
draw a distinct line in the sand or else we are
DOOMED.

NO FORCED DRUGGING and other BIO-MANIPULATION!

St. Augustine: “The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it.
Let it loose; it will defend itself."

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #110 on: February 04, 2015, 09:05:58 AM »
morning larson   If his attitude is I  will follow the constitution then  and only then  May he fire who he must.

I can agree with that BUT I do not think he has the temperament to deal with world leaders. 

Because he is probably a multi-millionaire---no one really knows---and if he did pay back his creditors from his previous bankruptcies, I cannot back him.  Though, legally,  he does not have to pay them back, IMO he should if he has the capital to do so.  Myself, I don't have the time to research it out.

I'm just glad I live in Montana.  We generally vote for the Republican--for President--3 Electoral College votes.  So we don't really matter.

As always, the next president will be elected by the voting in the key battleground states--Ohio, Pennsylvania, Michigan, Florida, and a few others.

Just glad I can still fly-fish in the clean waters of our beautiful streams and rivers here in Montana.  As long as my sons and I can fly-fish and Washington DC stays out of our state, we will be happy.

Offline madasheck

« Reply #111 on: February 04, 2015, 09:22:19 AM »

and "medication".

DOOMED.

I think someone has mentioned this film on here before:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Equilibrium_%28film%29

http://www.netflix.com/WiMovie/60024935?sod=search-autocomplete
Clamabat ille miser se civem esse Romanum...cum imploraret saepius usurparetque nomen civitatis, crux-crux, inquam-infelici et aerumnoso, qui numquam istam pestem viderat, comparabatur. ~Cicero, Verrine Orations

Offline decemberfellow

« Reply #112 on: February 04, 2015, 09:34:19 AM »
Larson
Just glad I can still fly-fish in the clean waters of our beautiful streams and rivers here in Montana.  As long as my sons and I can fly-fish and Washington DC stays out of our state, we will be happy.

Absolute   +1000

Who am I

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #113 on: February 04, 2015, 09:48:41 AM »

and "medication".

DOOMED.

Unfortunately, the globalists have almost check-mated us on this. 
  Soon ALL people will not get their healthcare/social security checks/food stamps UNTIL THEY HAVE HAD THEIR REQUIRED SHOTS, TESTS, ETC.

We lost our chance---Ron Paul was the last person who could help us with this.  I have not seen any recent statements by him about the recent VACCINE HYSTERIA.  He should be coming out with a paper soon.

Maybe someone from the Ron Paul Institute will step up for freedom--- Freedom from forced vaccines and the rest of this horse crap.
www.ronpaulinstitute.org/about-us/

Offline Stan

« Reply #114 on: February 04, 2015, 10:33:17 AM »
Yeah, that Carson thing is disappointing since I only became aware of him through this thread and was hoping another potential had been found (I still don't know anything about him). The only out I would give him is that I'm not sure it's 100% clear what his position actually is. If he's endorsing the current system with exemptions then maybe that isn't such a dealbreaker in the great scheme of things; dangerous though it is when faced with such an authoritarian vaccine cult. I'd like to seem him properly questioned on the issue.

Really though, it's such a basic right to not have pharmaceuticals forced on to you that I'd expect any potential candidate for office to at least have a position as clear as Rand's.

Offline decemberfellow

« Reply #115 on: February 04, 2015, 10:38:53 AM »
Yeah, that Carson thing is disappointing since I only became aware of him through this thread and was hoping another potential had been found (I still don't know anything about him). The only out I would give him is that I'm not sure it's 100% clear what his position actually is. If he's endorsing the current system with exemptions then maybe that isn't such a dealbreaker in the great scheme of things; dangerous though it is when faced with such an authoritarian vaccine cult. I'd like to seem him properly questioned on the issue.

Really though, it's such a basic right to not have pharmaceuticals forced on to you that I'd expect any potential candidate for office to at least have a position as clear as Rand's.

Ben Carson, a retired neurosurgeon and outspoken conservative, is the chairman of the board of a company called Vaccinogen, which is working to make a vaccine for colon cancer.

“I believe that Vaccinogen has developed the first truly personalized -- and potentially commercializable -- approach to combat cancer and that is why I’m joining the Board and accepting the role of Chairman,” Carson said in a 2013 statement.

He affirmed his belief in "safe" vaccinations on Monday night.

“Certain communicable diseases have been largely eradicated by immunization policies in this country and we should not allow those diseases to return by foregoing safe immunization programs, for philosophical, religious or other reasons when we have the means to eradicate them,” he said

http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=265434.msg1501743;topicseen#msg1501743

Who am I

Offline JT Coyoté

• "REMEMBER THE ALAMO!"
« Reply #116 on: February 04, 2015, 01:06:56 PM »
^^^^^^
  Hi JT.

Don't put me in Donald Trumps corner.  I would never vote for the man.  He has bankrupted more than a few companies. 
  I don't think that he would be good as president anyway.  He has the attitude of either it's my way or the highway. 
  So far, I see no candidate that would get my vote and I don't think that the Republicans or a 3rd party can come up with one in the next 6 months or beyond.

http://www.salon.com/2014/09/24/robert_reich_bankruptcy_laws_reward_donald_trump_screw_over_the_rest_of_us_partner/

Not to worry, Doc. I merely wanted to point out the obvious non-sequitur when considering corporate heads for presidential office... They are equally bad if not worse than a bunch of attorneys in high government possessions due to their core training... A government filled with Doctors would be no better.

This is why the founders set things up for government to be comprised of a naturally occurring cross section of creeds, trades, crafts, and professions... the sooner we get back to this idea the better off as a "free" people we will be.

JTCoyoté

their safety."

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #117 on: February 04, 2015, 01:24:35 PM »
Not to worry, Doc. I merely wanted to point out the obvious non-sequitur when considering corporate heads for presidential office... They are equally bad if not worse than a bunch of attorneys for government possessions due to their core training... A government filled with Doctors would be no better.

This is why the founders set things up for government to be comprised of a naturally occurring cross section of creeds, trades, crafts, and professions... the sooner we get back to this idea the better off as a "free" people we will be.

JTCoyoté

their safety."

I would sure like to see us get back to this.  I remember growing up in Las Vegas and they had a vocational high school.  A great idea.  There is not enough vocational high schools or 2 year programs for trades. 

Unless you pick the right major in college, you will end up with student loans and no job.  Certain majors should be eliminated because there are very few jobs available in these fields.   A lot of the universities, especially on the East Coast are way too pricey. 

EvadingGrid

« Reply #118 on: February 04, 2015, 01:45:22 PM »

Its a universal world wide problem. In fact it was the Greeks who first worked this one out, they reasoned it would be absolutely insane to have professional politicians in charge because they would pretty much instantly become corrupt, hence they rejected what we call "representative democracy". We are rather quick to discredit democracy, but they had a lot of good ideas.

One last thing, if America was actually a democracy, then they would have needed the majority of the people to vote for the Bank Bailout. So like, that would never have got passed because the majority of people where against it.

I'm just trying to provoke a little deep thought.

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #119 on: February 04, 2015, 02:19:39 PM »
Its a universal world wide problem. In fact it was the Greeks who first worked this one out, they reasoned it would be absolutely insane to have professional politicians in charge because they would pretty much instantly become corrupt, hence they rejected what we call "representative democracy". We are rather quick to discredit democracy, but they had a lot of good ideas.

One last thing, if America was actually a democracy, then they would have needed the majority of the people to vote for the Bank Bailout. So like, that would never have got passed because the majority of people where against it.

I'm just trying to provoke a little deep thought.

Deep thought in America?  LOL  The deepest thought a lot of Americans would have is whether they will be eating at McDonalds or at Burger King.

Yes, the Bankers and the Politicians knew that they didn't want to let us vote for the Banker Bailout so they resorted to a tactic that would work---COMMUNISM.