NO DOWNER POSTS PLEASE... Theres enough of them

Author Topic: NO DOWNER POSTS PLEASE... Theres enough of them  (Read 82048 times)

Offline decemberfellow

NO DOWNER POSTS PLEASE... Theres enough of them
« on: January 23, 2015, 04:09:47 AM »
Whats good,  tell it here.

I'll start...   It seems as if ya can't read anything anymore thats good.  It's hard to believe the crap all over be it terrorist threatening to kill us all, bankers to break us all, government enslaving us all, everyone with the "oh no we're  all gonna be killed" thoughts.  It's sickening to hear all the illnesses, the lies, and the stupidity thats engulfing this country and the world.  Yet, here I am not worried about it.   Don't think for a minute my family has not been hit,  my daughter crippled via vaccine,  my grand daughter brain damaged cause of vaccine and the butcher doctors.  Another grandson dead (half a twin set, crib death) vaccines again, I bet, step grandson pretty much a vegetable from a car wreck, and a son ptsd from iraq, afganistan etc  veteran victim of his own governments corruption.  But I cannot be down,  JESUS  IS the reason my friends and fellow  infowarriors,   
  First off let me tell ya when God the Father says He watches out for His children He aint lying.  I don't and never have made the big bucks  But I feel so rich.  65 years old and going strong. Honestly,  here I sit,  the wife and I in OUR home in front of the woodburner enjoying drink and each other.  Economy they say  Sucks,  not for us, why?  Jesus promise.  'Cause I do nothing but run my shop.  No advertisement at all and busy.  Was blessed with 8 kids 25 some grandkids and 1 great.  Bragging? yeah I suppose, but hey God gives for us to enjoy.
         The country is gonna fall.  The world is gonna fall, but not me or my family,  I will fight and die if I must to do my duty to God.  My friends we are alive.  In these times we are going to witness the return of our Lord ! Praise God! 
      It's the devils desire to make everyones life full of worries and fear.  I will not. I refuse.
I Am listening to some kick ass stereo now, and loving it.  Having a few drinks and loving it.  I can't believe my life but I am living it.  Thank ya God.  True freedom for sure. Life is good if you want it to be. 
Rev21:4
And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

Who am I
 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7Fk6dt_uHo

EvadingGrid

Re: NO DOWNER POSTS PLEASE... Theres enough of them
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2015, 05:18:10 AM »
 :D

Online donnay

• Live Free Or Die Trying!
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2015, 11:57:12 AM »
It's a great time to be alive!  The blessing are great and we are on the winning team!

:)
"Logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." ~ Rod Serling
"Cops today are nothing but an armed tax collector" ~ Frank Serpico
"To be normal, to drink Coca-Cola and eat Kentucky Fried Chicken is to be in a conspiracy against yourself."
"People that don't want to make waves sit in stagnant waters."

Offline decemberfellow

« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2015, 02:57:25 PM »
5 inches of snow fell last night,  this morning all ya heard was the clanging of the snow shovels,  what a beautiful day.
And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

Who am I

EvadingGrid

« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2015, 03:02:45 PM »

zZzzzz.....zzZZzzzzz......

* cat  dreams of the warmth of spring and new beginnings

Online donnay

« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2015, 03:09:44 PM »
5 inches of snow fell last night,  this morning all ya heard was the clanging of the snow shovels,  what a beautiful day.

It's a winter wonderland here.   :)

I have my clay pot heater on my desk, a cup of coffee and beautiful scenery!
"To be normal, to drink Coca-Cola and eat Kentucky Fried Chicken is to be in a conspiracy against yourself."

Offline decemberfellow

« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2015, 03:26:10 PM »
It's a winter wonderland here.   :)

I have my clay pot heater on my desk, a cup of coffee and beautiful scenery!

Ah yes Gods beauty still here, all we have to do is look. Bless ya Donnay

Who am I

Online donnay

« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2015, 04:26:41 PM »
Ah yes Gods beauty still here, all we have to do is look. Bless ya Donnay

Did you check out that cool link I have highlighted above?  Heat your area for pennies on the dollar.

Offline decemberfellow

« Reply #8 on: January 24, 2015, 10:38:51 PM »
^^^^^^^^^^^^   I did and I will   thanks great tip.

Who am I

Offline iamc2

« Reply #9 on: January 24, 2015, 11:03:26 PM »
Life is a ONE TIME Experience from The LORD---Folks should be Thankful and Joyous  ;)

"When the Truth was murdered:
Common Sense ran away..."

EvadingGrid

« Reply #10 on: January 25, 2015, 06:11:15 AM »
Did you check out that cool link I have highlighted above?  Heat your area for pennies on the dollar.

I''l drop a subtle hint

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9WEGlQ4xBa8

EvadingGrid

« Reply #11 on: January 25, 2015, 09:51:14 AM »
Credit to her generation:
Stranger left young mother note and £5 for the way she taught her son manners on a train
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2925508/Stranger-left-young-mother-note-5-way-taught-son-manners-train.html

Offline decemberfellow

« Reply #12 on: January 25, 2015, 06:12:31 PM »
^^^^^^  Wonderful!!!

Who am I

Offline decemberfellow

« Reply #13 on: January 26, 2015, 02:47:34 AM »
Cold winter night with snow falling,  doggy door opens my three dogs trot in covered in white, tails wagging in appreciation of the warmth  lol,  God's awesome.

Who am I

Offline jerryweaver

« Reply #14 on: January 26, 2015, 09:55:12 AM »
Code academy.

http://www.codecademy.com

The future of education!!

Twenty five million students.

Offline decemberfellow

« Reply #15 on: January 26, 2015, 10:52:02 PM »
Ya know love is awesome.  God blessed me and my wife with a close loving family. Today my  daughter and her husband came over cause he wanted me to build a harness to help keep her from sliding out of her wheelchair. (Mary my daughter the one I mentioned in my first post) My wife also fixed a great dinner for us all.  meanwhile snow is still falling.  The harness I made worked great.  Meanwhile we wondered where Mark   Marys husband was.  That young man was out shoveling the walk, front and rear driveway just cause.  He is a Godly man,  he said he feels blessed to belong to this family.  God is awesome  my friends, and I thank Him every moment.  Thank you all for listening and thank all of you that have posted.  Take a moment all of ya,  we all know what is going on in the world but realize whats matters , then really live.   God bless you all.

Who am I

Online donnay

« Reply #16 on: January 26, 2015, 11:28:58 PM »
Ya know love is awesome.  God blessed me and my wife with a close loving family. Today my  daughter and her husband came over cause he wanted me to build a harness to help keep her from sliding out of her wheelchair. (Mary my daughter the one I mentioned in my first post) My wife also fixed a great dinner for us all.  meanwhile snow is still falling.  The harness I made worked great.  Meanwhile we wondered where Mark   Marys husband was.  That young man was out shoveling the walk, front and rear driveway just cause.  He is a Godly man,  he said he feels blessed to belong to this family.  God is awesome  my friends, and I thank Him every moment.  Thank you all for listening and thank all of you that have posted.  Take a moment all of ya,  we all know what is going on in the world but realize whats matters , then really live.   God bless you all.

Amen.

Offline iamc2

« Reply #17 on: January 27, 2015, 04:50:46 AM »
Beautiful Brother!!!

GOD and Family and then Branch Out to Others...when we understand the Family of GOD; Then we can understand our Family here on Earth...and from your post I can see decemberfellow knows Both GOD and Family...We walk in the Light as He is in the Light...and He is JESUS CHRIST...Join His Family and Feel your LOVE Grow!

Online donnay

« Reply #18 on: January 27, 2015, 10:16:10 AM »
*I type as I watch the Nor'easter from my window*  God is my warmth and my strength. ~Amen.

Offline decemberfellow

« Reply #19 on: February 01, 2015, 04:59:55 PM »
early sunday morning drinking  1st cup of coffee, thinking of the oh no we all gonna be killed snowstorm, that just passed.  And the massive woodpile out in back of my place covered in snow probably frozen to the ground, knowing its time to fight the elements and get out there to split and stack cause forecast calling for another 4 to 8 inches tonight. Then my back door opens and in comes steve(my son in law) hes soaking wet.  I said "where were you"  he replied "outback stacking the wood"!  Incredible family  and I thank God for it.

Who am I

Online donnay

« Reply #20 on: February 01, 2015, 08:31:59 PM »
Eight to 12 for us tonight and tomorrow.  Decemberfellow, your son in law is a blessing.   ;)

Keep warm!

EvadingGrid

« Reply #21 on: February 03, 2015, 02:12:12 PM »
Harper Lee to publish Mockingbird 'sequel'
http://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-31118355
 :)

Offline decemberfellow

« Reply #22 on: February 05, 2015, 07:36:39 PM »
With all the horrid events happening in the world today, I want to share a phone call we received today. From Mark  telling us he went out to get the mail and there was an envelope in the box, no return address on it, he opened it and took out a note that said this is to help you and family.  5  100 dollar bills  No signature.    Good things still happen.  Praise God

Who am I

EvadingGrid

« Reply #23 on: February 05, 2015, 07:42:50 PM »
With all the horrid events happening in the world today, I want to share a phone call we received today. From Mark  telling us he went out to get the mail and there was an envelope in the box, no return address on it, he opened it and took out a note that said this is to help you and family.  5  100 dollar bills  No signature.    Good things still happen.  Praise God

w00t !

Nice one !

God does Bless.

Offline iamc2

« Reply #24 on: February 06, 2015, 09:26:40 PM »
Nice to hear a Heavenly story in a hellish world...Joyous and Lovely  8) GOD is GOOD!

Offline decemberfellow

« Reply #25 on: February 17, 2015, 12:08:24 AM »
A precious moment happened on valentines night this past weekend. About a month ago Mark called my wife and told us he wanted to take mary,  out for a surprise fun night and would she watch the boys.  (Mary is  our daughter that was stricken with MS from a vaccine https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PIXluhu4AoU), of course she agreed.Mary loved fun and she loved dance. They had a good time.  We got a phone call today from our neice to tell us what happened.  Mark took Mary to the local vfw to watch the band small local band well known in the area, as are mark and mary.  Amanda  said when the band play a slow dance mark picked Mary up from her wheelchair and carried her to the dance floor held her close and swayed to the music.  The floor cleared and all watched. She said all had teary eyes. Including her mom and me when we heard.  They had a beautiful evening .  It was snowing and blowing that night   but we knew God would guide them home safe and sound.

Who am I

Offline iamc2

« Reply #26 on: February 17, 2015, 07:53:05 AM »
A precious moment happened on valentines night this past weekend. About a month ago Mark called my wife and told us he wanted to take mary,  out for a surprise fun night and would she watch the boys.  (Mary is  our daughter that was stricken with MS from a vaccine https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PIXluhu4AoU), of course she agreed.Mary loved fun and she loved dance. They had a good time.  We got a phone call today from our neice to tell us what happened.  Mark took Mary to the local vfw to watch the band small local band well known in the area, as are mark and mary.  Amanda  said when the band play a slow dance mark picked Mary up from her wheelchair and carried her to the dance floor held her close and swayed to the music.  The floor cleared and all watched. She said all had teary eyes. Including her mom and me when we heard.  They had a beautiful evening .  It was snowing and blowing that night   but we knew God would guide them home safe and sound.
Precious Moments are Gifts from GOD when we catch them...and Mary and Mack caught a Precious moment...Wonderful my
brother!

Here is a Precious Moment: I took stepdad [78] to buy a new bed and some other things for his flat: and the most JOY he had was riding the 'escalator' in the store! the look on his face going up; was the look of a child at Christmas---Precious!

Joy is all around us; we just have to look close and we shall find...Matthew 7:7!  ;)

Offline decemberfellow

« Reply #27 on: February 17, 2015, 08:08:44 AM »
^^^^^ God Bless ya. A moment he and you can cherish. The look on your stepdads face is how I believe God sees us when our eyes open to the truth.

Who am I

EvadingGrid

« Reply #28 on: February 17, 2015, 12:47:25 PM »
Iceland JAILS former Kaupthing BANK BOSSES

From the left: Sigurdur Einarsson, former chairman of the board, Hreidar Mar Sigurdsson, the former chief executive, Magnus Gudmundsson, the former chief executive of the Luxembourg branch and Olafur Olafsson, one of the majority owners.

Iceland jails former Kaupthing bank bosses
News in english
16:15 12. FEBRÚAR 2015
BY Kolbeinn Tumi Daðason

Four former bosses from the Icelandic bank Kaupthing have been sentenced to between four and five and a half years in prison. The Supreme Court of Iceland came to this conclusion today. The four were sentenced to between three and five and a half years in prison in Reykjavik's district court. The verdict was appealed to the Supreme Court.

They are the former chief executive, the chairman of the board, one of the majority owners in addition to the chief executive of the Luxembourg branch. The foursome was accused of hiding the fact that a Qatari investor, Sheikh Mohammed Bin Khalifa Bin Hamad al-Thani, bought a stake in the firm. Al-Thani had bought the stakes with money illegally loned by Kaupthing.

Al-Thani's purchase, a 5,1% share in the bank, was announced only a few weeks before the collapse. The investor's purchase was seen as a confidence boost for the bank while rumors circulated about the bank having troubles.

The Supreme court confirmed the five and a half year verdict Hreidar Mar Sigurdsson, the former chief executive, received in the district court. Sigurdur Einarsson, former chairman of the board, was sentenced to four years in jail.

The Supreme Court gave Olafur Olafsson, one of the majority owners four and a half years and Magnus Gudmundsson, the former chief executive of the Luxembourg branch, four and a half years. They received a three and a half year and three year sentence respectively in the district court.

These are the heaviest sentences for financial fraud in Iceland's history. The four will have to pay their own legal costs for the case which amount to 82 million kronur or approximately 670 thousand US dollars.

Sigurdsson and Einarsson are facing another and bigger case against Kaupthing in which it is accused of market manipulation. It is due to court on April 21st and is expected to take four weeks. In all nine former employers of the Kaupthing bank are facing prison time if convicted.

Offline iamc2

« Reply #29 on: February 18, 2015, 03:13:13 AM »
^^^^^ God Bless ya. A moment he and you can cherish. The look on your stepdads face is how I believe God sees us when our eyes open to the truth.
Amen brother  ;)

Offline iamc2

« Reply #30 on: February 18, 2015, 03:15:15 AM »

Nice to see the BAD GUYS pay the price of their CRIMES  ;D...Definitely an Upper!!  8)

Offline decemberfellow

« Reply #31 on: February 21, 2015, 03:52:51 AM »
Its 3:40 in the morning.  Feb 21.  The Mrs. and I drinking a little wine, playing a few mindless games and  loving one another always. Forty six  years ago we became one imagine that.  From young punks, to the  ol fogies   in a flash .  Wonderful years God gave us, and the best is yet to come.

Who am I

Offline attietewd

« Reply #32 on: February 21, 2015, 03:56:56 AM »
Its 3:40 in the morning.  Feb 21.  The Mrs. and I drinking a little wine, playing a few mindless games and  loving one another always. Forty six  years ago we became one imagine that.  From young punks, to the  ol fogies   in a flash .  Wonderful years God gave us, and the best is yet to come.

Happy Anniversary Hon!  This life is but the blink of an eye...here's looking at eternity with you! <3
“Thus, condemnation will never come to those who are in Christ Jesus…”

Offline decemberfellow

« Reply #33 on: March 15, 2015, 11:13:01 PM »
Local farmers market advertising chicken legs 67 cent a pound for forty pounds, I will be doing some serious vacuum sealing  one day this week. Then we will be  throwing some on the bar b que for our 4th of july reunion this year!

Who am I

Offline windyacres

• 2+2=4
« Reply #34 on: March 16, 2015, 12:47:54 AM »
Nice thread, I just now saw it.  Your chicken will stay really
nice sealed in the vacuum sealed bags.    Your family sounds
very nice!  I bet your family get togethers
are great!  And LOL I bet you spoil your grandkids too.

I picked up that antique door today that I want DH (dear husband)
to make an armoire for it to go on, it has some architectural detail in it
I couldn't see when I looked at it leaning on its' side in a dark basement
with a flashlight and when I saw it today, it's beautifully designed.  It's
in real rough shape, but that's what I like with refinishing projects, go
from burn-pile ugly to stunningly restored.    LOL...famous last words!
the last project I did I swore I'd never refinish anything again... but
it turned out brand new looking, plus some.   (oak buffet)

Be Prepared

Offline decemberfellow

« Reply #35 on: March 16, 2015, 07:21:09 PM »
Hi Windy  I'm sure your door restoration will be awesome when you get it done. you still using it to make the storage unit?  Yup very proud of my family thank you.  Today it was nearly 60 outside so I had my shop doors open to enjoy the warmth and fresh air, and in the background all ya heard was gun shots from the gun club seems alot of locals was taking advantage of the nice day to get a little target practice in. Would of loved to join them but been busy and didn't want to fall behind on my schedual.

Who am I

Offline CaptObvious1234

« Reply #36 on: March 17, 2015, 03:59:00 PM »
Religion is a bitter medicine against sins/crimes. Without Gods mercy/saint scriptures, things would be much worse.The most amazing thing about atheism is that the will for independence to enjoy life with pride is so strong that atheisms end result which is sleep without dreams/death is being  embraced or atleast people are trying.. Its amazing contravention. And I at the same time knowing all this  dislike God in general and live as an atheist...

Offline windyacres

• 2+2=4
« Reply #37 on: March 17, 2015, 11:27:14 PM »
Yes, the door will go onto an armoire of sorts we
have a challengingly small place, though we don't
have a lot of "stuff" there's only one closet
here and DH built it LOL.   I may have a line on a
glass doorknob for the door,  the network of friends
here we all give each other stuff we don't want, use,
or have extras of.   I've yet to snap a photo of the door.

The sound of brass flying in the air....nice!  I call it the
2nd amendment symphony LOL.   Hope the guys at the
gun range picked up their spent brass, especially the .223's
to reload them.   Where I am, 24/7 - 365  you can walk out
your door and fire off rounds,  that's something that's important
to me, to be able to, if you want  to just "fire away" .

While you were having your warm temps in the 60's  we
had 70 MPH sustained wind!!  Lasted about 8 hours, then
died down to a sustained 35-40 MPH wind, which here is
a slight breeze LOL.   
Be Prepared

Offline decemberfellow

« Reply #38 on: March 18, 2015, 12:09:17 AM »
^^^^
2nd amendment symphony
never heard it said like that  I love it. 

Who am I

Offline windyacres

• 2+2=4
« Reply #39 on: March 18, 2015, 12:47:21 AM »
^^^^ never heard it said like that  I love it.

Be Prepared