The New 100 Years War by John McCain

Author Topic: The New 100 Years War by John McCain  (Read 835 times)

Offline trixi1

• He is watching. Smile because Jesus is Lord.
The New 100 Years War by John McCain
« on: February 11, 2008, 10:37:05 PM »
John 3:16 teaches us: "For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth on him should not perish, but have everlasting life."

John 14:6 says:  "I am the way the truth and the life; NO MAN cometh unto the Father BUT BY ME."

Offline dr4gon

Re: The New 100 Years War by John McCain
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2008, 11:10:11 PM »
lol nice vid. I just saw that Obama one (the 'yes we can' one by will.i.am), made me sick. Whats up with ignorant celebrities spouting crap? They think they are doing good but in reality are just keeping people in the dark.
"The answer to 1984, is 1776"

Offline trixi1

« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2008, 01:27:55 AM »
Here's another video of McCain's 100 Years War-- flip-flopping, delusional and deceitful

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y395Tftgz0E
John 3:16 teaches us: "For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth on him should not perish, but have everlasting life."

John 14:6 says:  "I am the way the truth and the life; NO MAN cometh unto the Father BUT BY ME."

Offline trixi1

« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2008, 01:35:38 AM »

I'm also posting this under McCain because if you look at the bottom, where it says Viacom broke the law by buying CBS, McCain changed the rules and everything was a-okay.

Viacom is McCain's fourth biggest 'career patron.' (posted directly on the picture)