Please help

Author Topic: Please help  (Read 5152 times)

Offline Zydrate

Please help
« on: December 16, 2014, 06:36:45 PM »
I don't have any access to fluoride filters till I move out, is distilled water good to drink?

I'm planning on using it to drink and scrub myself since I can't shower anymore, also does fluoride do something in vegetables and fruits when they're growing, or can it be 'scrubbed' off?

EvadingGrid

Re: Please help
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2014, 06:53:38 PM »
Turns out there are many different types of water sold. marketed for different purposes. Distilled water is not sold for human consumption. Also, before you ask, neither is de-ionized water sold for consumption.

As to the vegetables, they absorb water from the soil. You can not scrub them clean, the water is inside the plant cells. On the other hand, farmers prefer to use rainwater which is fluoride free as it is free. Farmers don't like spending money, so your cheap veg is probably safe. Glasshouse grown fruit or veg, such as say tomatoes might have fluoride as glasshouses do not have natural rainwater.

I would not loose any sleep over the issue, as you hint this is just a temporary state of affairs. Your health is more at risk by drinking bottled water, especially if it is not meant for human consumption.

Offline Zydrate

« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2014, 07:56:03 PM »
Keep in mind I'm only 15 so I understandably can't move out for some years. I'm probably going to get banned now but I've always knew something was fishy ever since I was 12 with the world in general.

I'm extremely outraged and feel a sense of nothingness because I don't have any power to convince anyone in my family or town, they probably wouldn't even let me get a fluoride filter. I've now completely given up till I've moved out and am typing this while drinking cocacola.

Online Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
    • JACKSON HOLLY'S OLD HOME PLACE
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2014, 08:43:22 PM »

Well, the coke is probably worse than the flouridated water.
You can always buy a few gallons at the machines you see
around town … filtered reverse osmosis does a fair job. Here
we get it for less tan .25 per gallon.
St. Augustine: “The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it.
Let it loose; it will defend itself."

EvadingGrid

« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2014, 09:18:25 PM »
Keep in mind I'm only 15 so I understandably can't move out for some years. I'm probably going to get banned now but I've always knew something was fishy ever since I was 12 with the world in general.

I'm extremely outraged and feel a sense of nothingness because I don't have any power to convince anyone in my family or town, they probably wouldn't even let me get a fluoride filter. I've now completely given up till I've moved out and am typing this while drinking cocacola.

This is it, . . .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQ1_IbFFbzA

Offline Zydrate

« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2014, 11:11:29 PM »
I don't know if the reason I can't express myself  is because of what I'm drinking/eating/inhaling, if there's a device planted inside my brain or I'm just ill. I have so much knowledge inside of my head that I can't share with anyone because it's hidden, the word hidden can't describe what I'm talking about but there's no other word that can.

This post makes no sense but I don't know what to write, I can connect the dots inside but it's almost as if it's not there. By connecting the dots I mean connecting the dots to reality, i'm void.

Offline Zydrate

« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2014, 11:41:35 PM »
Most humans live there lives with the mindset guilty until proven innocent. They don't question reality how you're supposed to. Their questioning of reality is questioning reality with the knowledge that our current reality has been driven into and gave to you. With this mindset you won't accomplish anything other than what's been set for you, I'm so f**king done, why won't people just wake up?

Offline jerryweaver

« Reply #7 on: December 17, 2014, 01:16:20 AM »
The pain avoidance factor is  a big influence. That's cool you're not taking the easy way out. Here is a way to filter water with with wood charcoal. Moonshiners do this.
http://survivalcache.com/diy-making-an-activated-charcoal-filter/

Offline Zydrate

« Reply #8 on: December 17, 2014, 01:28:31 AM »
The pain avoidance factor is  a big influence. That's cool you're not taking the easy way out. Here is a way to filter water with with wood charcoal. Moonshiners do this.
http://survivalcache.com/diy-making-an-activated-charcoal-filter/
Thank you for sharing that. I was planning on waiting till everyone's asleep and going outside and making a fire and distilling it via condensation but this seems more effective.

Are you sure it filters out fluoride?

Offline jerryweaver

« Reply #9 on: December 17, 2014, 01:47:14 AM »
http://fluoridealert.org/content/top_ten/ 

No activated charcoal doesn't work on fluoride. The steam distilling might.

Offline gojiraforbreakfast

« Reply #10 on: December 17, 2014, 02:44:38 AM »
Welcome aboard!

Be careful with some bottled waters in 12 oz bottles or gallon jugs.  Some of them are from municipal water supplies that fluoridate.  Gallon jugs of spring water are cheap but the cost could add up.

Offline Zydrate

« Reply #11 on: December 17, 2014, 03:23:59 AM »
http://fluoridealert.org/content/top_ten/ 

No activated charcoal doesn't work on fluoride. The steam distilling might.
The only reason I'm changing my water supply is to get rid of the fluoride, starting from now when people go to sleep i'm going to go outside, make a controlled fire and put a distilling ecosystem on top of it, grow foods with this water, scrub myself with it and of-course drink it.

Welcome aboard!

Be careful with some bottled waters in 12 oz bottles or gallon jugs.  Some of them are from municipal water supplies that fluoridate.  Gallon jugs of spring water are cheap but the cost could add up.
Thank you, i'll buy some spring water now and then when I'm not drinking distilled water.