Email from "we will never forget McCain."

Author Topic: Email from "we will never forget McCain."  (Read 1513 times)

Offline websuspect

Email from "we will never forget McCain."
« on: February 11, 2008, 10:15:54 AM »
Yup Mc Cain wont forget thats why he had his records sealed and didn't mention anything about the Veterens still in Vietnam.

Like me, Mike Christian was shot down and captured in Vietnam. As his cellmate, I watched as Mike began to collect little scraps of red, white and blue cloth, and with a needle fashioned from a splinter of bamboo, he sewed an American flag on the inside of his blue prison shirt. Every afternoon, my fellow POWS and I would recite the Pledge of Allegiance to Mike's flag. No other event of the day held as much meaning for us.
The prison guards soon discovered Mike's flag - an offense for which he was beaten severely. Mike was returned to our cell and we helped him to the bare mattress in the room. After a few moments, with Mike still bloodied, broken and eyes nearly swollen shut, we watched in awe as he gathered his scraps of cloth and started sewing another American flag.

We must never forget those Americans who, with their courage, with their sacrifice, and with their lives, have protected our right to vote.

Please vote in the Maryland Primary on Tuesday, February 12th. Click here to get more information.

Please visit this page if you want to remove yourself from the email list.

Paid for by John McCain 2008 www.JohnMcCain.com

John McCain 2008
P.O. Box 16118, Arlington, VA 22215
Phone: (703) 418-2008

Offline larsonstdoc

Re: Email from "we will never forget McCain."
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2008, 10:42:43 AM »

ANYBODY BUT MCCAIN.  MY VOTE GOES TO RON PAUL AND IF HE DROPS OUT, I DON'T VOTE.
I'M A DEPLORABLE KNUCKLEHEAD THAT SUPPORTS PRESIDENT TRUMP.  MAY GOD BLESS HIM AND KEEP HIM SAFE.

Offline Dig

• All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.
    • Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2008, 12:57:48 PM »

ANYBODY BUT MCCAIN.  MY VOTE GOES TO RON PAUL AND IF HE DROPS OUT, I DON'T VOTE.

if he drops out, I write his name in
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline Loungin

« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2008, 01:07:35 PM »
I wonder if we could trick the electronic voting machines...

What if we write Ron Paul in even if he is a choice on the ballot.  Maybe the coding doesn't take that into consideration.

Offline Dig

• All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.
    • Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2008, 01:16:08 PM »
I wonder if we could trick the electronic voting machines...

What if we write Ron Paul in even if he is a choice on the ballot.  Maybe the coding doesn't take that into consideration.

it is not just the coding and this probably is easier to commit fraud against.

it is the chain of custody, sleepovers, untraceability, memory card hacking, 8 hour CNN psyops conditioning you to believe the bullshit (you cannot "trick" blitzer to read something other than his script)
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline the general

« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2008, 01:19:29 PM »
I think everyone in the Ron Paul movement should vote third party if Ron Paul is does not get the Republican nomination.

It is time that voters abandon the 'lesser of two evils' and 'I don't want to waste my vote' arguments.

If everyone that felt that way voted third party, we wouldn't have a Republcrat / Democan president anymore.

It is time to reject the Democratic and Republican parties altogether. They are the same party, they are controlled, they do not represent thier constituents, they do not have allegience to this country or its constitution.  They have to GO!

Of course my comments don't take into account the rampant election fraud.  That is another issue...

Blessed are those who are persecuted for the sake of righteousness --
For theirs is the kingdom of heaven