David Lynch films - Monarch? Illuminati?

Author Topic: David Lynch films - Monarch? Illuminati?  (Read 12822 times)

Offline Rex

David Lynch films - Monarch? Illuminati?
« on: October 27, 2014, 09:33:19 PM »
I've known for years that the Wizard of Oz was/is used as a programming matrix for trauma-based mind control.  That's one of the reasons we see and hear so many references to the movie in our culture.

I've also known that filmmaker David Lynch refers to the Wizard of Oz in his movies.  Wild at Heart is filled with the references.  And I watched Blue Velvet a while back and noticed the red slippers belonging to the nightclub singer.

So I've been looking around for Lynch/Monarch information and I found this page:

http://subliminalsynchrosphere.blogspot.com/2012/10/twin-peaks-under-sycamore-tree_9.html

Some stuff about Lynch and Kubrick.  The rose against the white picket fence at the start of Blue Velvet is mentioned here.  It's such an innocent-looking image that I never would have connected it to the Rosicrucians if it hadn't been pointed out to me.

Anyway, I wonder if Lynch is just aware of trauma-based mind control and commenting on it in his esoteric way, or if maybe he was a victim of it.  He was born in 1946 and was in southern California in the early 70's, so he would have been in the right time and place for victimization.

Have any of you looked into this?

Offline Rex

Re: David Lynch films - Monarch? Illuminati?
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2014, 11:31:33 PM »
Found a site called Hollywood Subliminals.  They have a good overview of Project Monarch.  One of the best introductions to the topic I've come across:

https://hollywoodsubliminals.wordpress.com/project-monarch/https://hollywoodsubliminals.wordpress.com/tag/david-lynch/

That page below looks at subliminal messages in Lynch's film:

https://hollywoodsubliminals.wordpress.com/tag/david-lynch/

You can often find meaning where none was consciously intended, but Lynch definitely uses Wizard of Oz links in his films.  The singer in Blue Velvet is named Dorothy, by the way, as in Dorothy of Kansas/Oz.

Offline 37

• "The President of what?"
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2014, 04:49:30 PM »
Have you ever seen Lost Highway?

Lost Highway Theatrical Trailer (HD)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hvGvjnqSKF8

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lost_Highway_(film)

It's all about not being sure of who you are...the main characters become different people halfway through the story.

You should check it out...mindf**k might be the only word to describe it. 

It has always been my opinion that the story is about the girl(Patricia Arquette), and how she is used by powerful men...her life is the lost highway.

Interesting bit of trivia...

The film features the last film appearances of Richard Pryor, Jack Nance, and Robert Blake. It is also notable for being the acting debut of Marilyn Manson.
"Whatever it is, I am against it."  -Groucho Marx

Channel 37
http://www.youtube.com/user/jmortimer37

Offline Rex

« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2014, 12:05:39 AM »
I've seen Lost Highway but I'm more familiar with Mulholland Drive.  The site below talks about those movies and others.  Goes into the Manson family murders, CIA, Monarch and other stuff.  Lots of info, plus a clip of Alex Jones interviewing Lynch at the bottom of the page.  Watching that clip made me realize that the 9/11 event was like a Lynch movie--something more was going on that what was on the screen.

http://jaysanalysis.com/2014/05/22/hollywood-occult-brainwashing-in-lynchs-mulholland-drive/

A recurring feature of David Lynch films is the flickering light, a result, we are told in the pilot episode of Twin Peaks – of a “bad transformer.” This flickering electric light will appear in Lynch films such as Mulholland Drive [and Lost Highway], to announce the appearance of the Cowboy, a bizarre character who speaks in gnomic riddles, like a cross between Gary Cooper and David Carradine. In Twin Peaks, it is the light in the morgue over the place where the body of Laura Palmer had been kept, and which is then visited by Mike, the one-armed man, who recites the famous poem:

“Through the darkness of futures past
The magician longs to see;
One chants out between two worlds
‘Fire walk with me.’”

There, in a strange little verse, we have the key to unlocking the mystery not only of Twin Peaks but virtually all of Lynch’s films: the suspension of normal laws of time (“futures past”) and the idea that the magician lives “between two worlds.” The suspension of normal, linear narrative event in favor of a dreamlike, hallucinatory set of images that are taking place all over the fourth dimension is part of Lynch’s appeal as a director, and part of what makes his films so frustrating to the film-goer. His realization that there are two worlds, and a place to stand between them, is what contributes to his aura as a modern, twenty-first century initiate of the Mysteries, for that is what “mystery” films are: elucidations of the core Mystery behind reality.” (Sinister Forces, Vol. III, pg 151)

But I still wonder why Lynch loads his films with the occultic stuff.  Is he for it or against it?  Is he warning us or telling us it's good?  I wonder the same about Kubrick.

Offline horseloverphat

« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2015, 08:17:02 AM »
Hi guys...this is my stuff that you're discussing.  Just thought I'd drop in and take a look around.
Interesting that you've picked up on this 'rosicrucian' angle...I've been covering quite a lot of that in recent months.

Cameron's Titanic
Fincher's Se7en (which ties-in to Spacey & American Beauty)
Mendes' American Beauty (which ties-in to Winslet, her ex-hubby)
True Detective (season1)
Gilliam's The Fisher King
Lynch's Blue Velvet/Twin Peaks
Mulholland Drive
Shawshank Red-emption overlaps (with Morgan 'Alex Cross' Freeman)
A lot of Stephen King's output seemingly connects to rosicrucianism. (Dark Tower/Rose)

All these media have aspects (some obvious, some not so) of Rosicrucianism.

Blue Velvet...The Red Rose Cross via Blue

Mulholland Drive...Rita & Rhodes both connect to the rose, St Rita the rose cross

The literal 'Rose Cross'...and on the back of a 'rising phoenix' theme.
The stern is her 'fall'...the bow is her 'salvation'. Di Caprio's 'rose and cross' (& heart) theme via Romeo & Juliet.
If Shakespeare was actually Francis Bacon...these themes make perfect sense.  Francis 'Rosicrucian' Bacon.

Titanic Winslett's former husband (Mendes) made American 'Rose Cross' Beauty, which starred Kevin Spacey.

American 'Rose Cross' Beauty star Kevin 'John Doe' Spacey...the Rose Cross via Se7en.
Dante's Divine Comedy is clearly a rosicrucian piece and is accepted as scuh.

True Detective...The Pelican (which is actually a phoenix) of The Rose Cross, the breast/chest wound of the pelican, self sacrifice etc.  The series is crammed with mystery religion aspects.  The '18th masonic degree' is the Rose Cross degree.

Morgan 'Rose Cross' Freeman (in the Se7en pic above) as Red in Shawshank Red-emption and the sign of the cross.
Freeman would play Alex Cross...James 'Roses Are Red' Patterson, he also wrote The 3rd (masonic) Degree.

Terry Gilliam's The 'Rosicrucian' Fisher King...via the Grand Rosicrucian Alchemical Formula (behind Bridges).

Of course...I've separated out the 'rose cross' aspects (for the benefit of this thread), but obviously there are more and these aspects inter-relate with other 'mystery religion' concepts....which I also write extensively about. 

The True Detective series had a very large (subliminal) 'rosicrucian thematic'...perhaps a peruse of the following recent post, might assist in this regard.

http://subliminalsynchrosphere.blogspot.com/2014/12/mystery-religon-allstars-matthew-osiris.html

Thanks for the interest.

Offline horseloverphat

« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2015, 08:42:40 AM »
I've seen Lost Highway but I'm more familiar with Mulholland Drive.  The site below talks about those movies and others.  Goes into the Manson family murders, CIA, Monarch and other stuff.  Lots of info, plus a clip of Alex Jones interviewing Lynch at the bottom of the page.  Watching that clip made me realize that the 9/11 event was like a Lynch movie--something more was going on that what was on the screen.

Where did Lynch...overtly talk and discuss 9/11?

It was via Dutch televison...aka (Mul)Holland.  See...9/11 Truth: David Lynch Questions 9/11 on Dutch TV
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQ0pOIZpFlc

Did you realize that William Mulholland was born on 9/11? 

Did you realize that Beatrice Cenci (victim of incestuous abuse)...who features in the prominent painting inside Betty/Diane's apartment was killed on 9/11?

Did you realize that the limousine that opens the film...featured in Beverly Hills Cop 2 & Traffic, each of those films has 9/11 ciphers...and all 3 used the same car license plate (2GAT 123)?  Beverly Hills Cop 2 has the main action occur on 9/11...it also features a couple of Lynch regulars...Jurgen Prochnow & Dean Stockwell.

Traffic...in Beverly Hills and on Mulholland Drive.  This is the main story arc of Mulholland Drive itself!  A car crash (traffic) on Mulholland Drive and set in Beverly Hills.

Come on folks...what are the chances!!!?

Fans of Mulholland Drive might wish to see my piece on that film.  It is written more from the angle of film appreciation, than anything else...but it really is, a head f**k of a film!

http://subliminalsynchrosphere.blogspot.com/2012/12/new-post.html

Offline horseloverphat

« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2015, 09:27:56 AM »
Couldn't re-use the edit function...

American 'Rose Cross' Beauty star Kevin 'John Doe' Spacey...the Rose Cross via Se7en.
Dante's Divine Comedy is clearly a rosicrucian piece and is accepted as such.

Dante as a rosicrucian progenitor...wiki
"According to Masonic writers, the Order of the Rose Cross is expounded in a major Christian literary work that molded the subsequent spiritual views of the western civilisation, The Divine Comedy (ca. 1308–1321) by Dante Alighieri. "[28][29][30]

This 'rosicrucian' stuff...seems to be about 'the internal god/jesus'....basically 'spirit trapped in matter' (our christ spirit locked inside a 3d flesh body), something like that.  The spirit can be freed by removing the rose from the cross (this is what the beliefs allude to).  Man is a beast (via his thoughts, desires & actions), until he unlocks the divine inside his/her own heart. Materialism as a form of 'anti-god'...materialism as a veil, a kind of purgutory which separates us from the divine etc.  Folk like Hall (Manly P) think that when you immerse yourself deeper and deeper into 'materialism' you are the furthest away from the divine (god consciousness).

This does not originate from my own beliefs...I am merely attempting to explain the general rosicrucian system and tenets.

This all becomes rather interesting when you consider how 'western society' has placed material gain as the ultimate acheivement and goal...even more interesting, when you consider this is how the mass operates and functions, literally on a daily basis.

Offline 37

• "The President of what?"
« Reply #7 on: January 27, 2015, 06:25:32 PM »
Nice...a PKD fan! ^^^
"Whatever it is, I am against it."  -Groucho Marx

Channel 37
http://www.youtube.com/user/jmortimer37

Offline Rex

« Reply #8 on: February 15, 2015, 09:14:16 PM »
Hello, horseloverphat.  Been looking at your stuff on subliminals:

http://subliminalsynchrosphere.blogspot.com/2014/12/mystery-religon-allstars-matthew-osiris.html

Excellent research.  It'll take me a while to go through it all, but thank you for putting that up.  Lots of good info.

But if I may be allowed to make an observation.  Freud said, "Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar."  I've been thinking that more and more lately with a lot of the supposedly "Illuminati" symbolism that's pointed out to me in advertisements, movies, music and the like.  Especially the music.  Teenagers love to cause disruption, and I think a lot of the pop music references to all-seeing eyes and 666 that we see now are just adolescent acting-out behavior.  Just a feeling I get.  The controversy sells records and gives brain-dead followers something simple to tweet about.

America's first great writer of fiction, Nathaniel Hawthorne, was a fan of allegory, but his contemporaries trashed him for using the device.  They said it was a lazy way to add an appearance of depth to a story.  Make the white whale the symbol of evil and suddenly you had a story within a story.  Poe and others said it was cheap writing.

Which makes me think of today's dominant form of fictional entertainment--moving pictures.  If you embed ambiguous symbols in a movie or TV program, then it becomes more than just the surface story.  And I think that's what a lot of shows do.  Not all of them, but a lot.

And then there are the truly malevolent uses of symbolism--the intentionally-placed subliminals, juxtaposed imagery, hidden icons and such that tell you a hidden story.  I know for a fact that that type of work is everywhere, but sometimes it's hard to sort out the intentionally-crafted from the accidental.

That's why David Lynch's work is such an enigma.  The brainwashing markers are consistently there, but why?  He's a careful filmmaker, so is he working for the government, helping to brainwash us, or is he himself the victim of brainwashing?  The same with Kubrick.  People on this forum seem to hold him up as some kind of trailblazer in fighting the Illuminati, but I don't see that.  He commented on it, but where did he fight it?  I mean, he gave us Jack D. Ripper, the conspiracy nut of all conspiracy nuts.  You can't even talk about fluoridation now without someone mocking your "precious bodily fluids."  So how is that fighting the Illuminati?

Anyway, I was just trying to figure out where Lynch is coming from when I started this thread.  Thanks again for doing all that work.  Should answer some of my questions.