Forum SPAM or Bob Dylan Obsession?

Author Topic: Forum SPAM or Bob Dylan Obsession?  (Read 3947 times)

Offline Virtue Films

« on: October 25, 2014, 03:52:44 AM »

Hard to see
The shadows
In
The Darkness of the night
Hard to see the truth
In the blindness of the light
Never thought i’d see
The Day
Where two wrongs
Make a right
Hard to see
The shadows
In
The Darkness
Of the night

Farewell Bob Dylan
[/b]

Offline Virtue Films

Re: Bob Dylan knows all about the New World Order
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2014, 04:07:22 AM »

Offline Virtue Films

« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2014, 05:00:17 AM »
Bob Dylan 's Stealing of James Damiano 's Songs
[/b]

Narrator Christine Longo
[/b]

Just type "Bob Dylan plagiarism" into your friendly search engine, and a plethora of questionable circumstances pop up, enrobing the singer almost as completely as his years of reflexive media fawning have. Documented from his teenage start, when he submitted a hand written, thinly revised version of country star Hank Snow's "Little Buddy" for publication as an original poem, to his 1963 pilferage of Irish poet Dominic Behan's “Patriot Game”'s melody for the similarly slanted Dylan tune "With God on Our Side" to songwriter James Damiano's ongoing multimillion dollar copyright infringement suit (alleging Dylan's Grammy-nominated "Dignity" is nothing but an altered version of Damiano's "Steel Guitars") to the naked "Red Sails in the Sunset" melody heist for the song "Beyond The Horizon" on his Modern Times album, up through the recent Confessions of a Yakuza-Love & Theft plagiarism charges (Love & Theft? Calling Dr. Freud!), the Timrod controversy, even the numerous passages of Proust and Jack London that (re) appear in the text of Dylan's autobiography, it's a deep, dark thicket of thoroughly damning and apparently chronic bootlegging. Naturally, Dylan has said nothing publicly about any of these, but he already spent over three million dollars defending himself against one-time affiliate Damiano--the classic delay-to-destroy court room technique.

[/b]

Offline Virtue Films

Re: Forum SPAM or Bob Dylan Obsession?
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2014, 05:18:06 AM »
An Avalanche of Evidence Against Bob Dylan has been filed by James Damiano in Federal Court for Bob Dylan stealing his songs.
Bob Dylan Refuses to Return James Damiano's Songs.

On June 16th 2009 the following letter was sent to Bob Dylan's Attorney Orin Snyder written by James Damiano's Attorney in the Bob Dylan Damiano Plagiarism suit "Robert Church" regarding boxes of James Damiano's songs produced to Bob Dylan during discovery.
 There were approximately fifteen to twenty five boxes filled with anywhere from 200 to 400 finished and unfinished songs in each box (thirty five years of writing) that were never returned.

Dear Mr. Snyder:

I have one other matter. Mr. Damiano informs me that Steven Kramer (James Damiano's lead attorney) had several boxes of songs delivered to Parcher & Hayes during the discovery phase of his case against Dylan. Mr. Kramer never made copies of the documents, since I am presuming he felt pressed to comply with an overdue discovery request. Mr. Damiano informs me that he has never had all the original songs returned to his possession, even though the case is over. If you don’t mind, please explain what you can recall about Mr. Damiano’s song production. Do you still have songs unaccounted for? Can they be returned?

Sincerely Robert Church

Since the law suit Dylan has admitted to plagiarizing a great number of his songs including "Blowin In The Wind", "Hard Rain", and "The Times They Are A Changin". In a L.A. Times interview Dylan stated “Well you have to understand that I’m not a melodist. My songs are either based on old Protestant hymns or Carter Family songs.

What happens is, I’ll take a song and simply start playing it in my head. That’s the way I meditate.” “I wrote ‘Blowin’ in the Wind’ in 10 minutes, just put words to an old spiritual, probably something I learned from Carter Family records.

"The Times They Are A-Changing’ " is probably from an old Scottish folk Song.” "I'll be playing Bob Nolan's 'Tumbling Tumbleweeds,' for instance, in my head constantly, while I'm driving a car or talking to a person or sitting around or whatever.

People will think they are talking to me and I'm talking back, but I'm not. I'm listening to the song in my head. At a certain point, some of the words will change and I'll start writing a song.".......Bob Dylan

Joni Mitchell has sided with Damiano

FOLK LIES: Joni Mitchell Accuses Bob Dylan of Being A Plagiarist
by Jonny Whiteside

“Bob [Dylan] is not authentic at all. He’s a plagiarist, and his name and voice are fake. Everything about Bob is a deception. We are like night and day, he and I.” — Joni Mitchell, Los Angeles Times, April 22, 2010

Just type “Bob Dylan plagiarism” into your friendly search engine, and a plethora of questionable circumstances pop up, enrobing the singer almost as completely as his years of reflexive media fawning have. Documented from his teenage start, when he submitted a hand written, thinly revised version of country star Hank Snow’s “Little Buddy” for publication as an original poem, to his 1963 pilferage of Irish poet Dominic Behan’s “Patriot Game”’s melody for the similarly slanted Dylan tune “With God on Our Side” to songwriter James Damiano’s ongoing multimillion dollar copyright infringement suit (alleging Dylan’s Grammy-nominated “Dignity” is nothing but an altered version of Damiano’s “Steel Guitars”) to the naked “Red Sails in the Sunset” melody heist for the song “Beyond The Horizon” on his Modern Times album, up through the recent Confessions of a Yakuza-Love & Theft plagiarism charges (Love & Theft? Calling Dr. Freud!), the Timrod controversy, even the numerous passages of Proust and Jack London that (re) appear in the text of Dylan’s autobiography, it’s a deep, dark thicket of thoroughly damning and apparently chronic bootlegging. Naturally, Dylan has said nothing publicly about any of these, but he already spent over three million dollars defending himself against one-time affiliate Damiano–the classic delay-to-destroy court room technique.

Katheryn Baker testified that Bob Dylan stated to her in a recorded interview that he (Bob Dylan) did not have enough songs that he wanted to put on an album.

This was the same time frame that people in Dylan's entourage were calling James Damiano for songs. All of these statements are judicially uncontested by Dylan. All of these statements were videotaped in depositions.

"He (Dylan) did not have enough songs that he wanted to put on an album"....Katheryn Baker

Since auditioning for the legendary CBS Record producer John Hammond, Sr., who influenced the careers of music industry icons Charlie Christian, Billy Holiday, Bob Dylan, Pete Seger, Bruce Springsteen and Stevie Ray Vaughan , James has engaged in a half a billion dollar copyright infringement law suit with Bob Dylan.

As the curtain rises on the stage of deceit we learn that CBS / Sony international recording artist, Bob Dylan not only used songs and lyrics written by James Damiano but also solicited Mr. Damiano's materials for a period of over ten years and eleven months.
As per Judicial filings Bob Dylan's name is credited to the songs. One of those songs is nominated for a Grammy as the best rock song of the year. Ironically the title of that song is Dignity.

Few artists can lay claim to the controversy that has surrounded the career of songwriter James Damiano. Thirty two years ago James Damiano began an odyssey that led him into a legal maelstrom with Bob Dylan that, to this day, fascinates the greatest of intellectual minds.

Since auditioning for the legendary CBS Record producer John Hammond, Sr., who influenced the careers of music industry icons Charlie Christian, Billy Holiday, Bob Dylan, Pete Seger, Bruce Springsteen and Stevie Ray Vaughan , James has engaged in a half a billion dollar copyright infringement law suit with Bob Dylan.

As the curtain rises on the stage of deceit we learn that CBS / Sony international recording artist, Bob Dylan not only used songs and lyrics written by James Damiano but also solicited Mr. Damiano’s materials for a period of over ten years and eleven months.
As per Judicial filings Bob Dylan’s name is credited to the songs. One of those songs is nominated for a Grammy as the best rock song of the year. Ironically the title of that song is Dignity.

The link below is the missing link to all other Bob Dylan Plagiarism’s including Knockin on Heavens Door, Shelter From The Storm, Dignity, Masters of War, Like a Rolling Stone, Blowin In The Wind, Don’t Think Twice It’s Alright, Floater, Lonesome Day Blues, Every Grain of Sand, Baby Let Me Follow You Down, Ninety Miles An Hour Down A Dead End Street and many more.

[/b]

Offline Virtue Films

« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2014, 05:37:09 AM »

Narrator Christine Longo

An Avalanche of Evidence Against Bob Dylan has been filed by James Damiano in Federal Court for Bob Dylan stealing his songs.
Bob Dylan Refuses to Return James Damiano's Songs.

On June 16th 2009 the following letter was sent to Bob Dylan's Attorney Orin Snyder written by James Damiano's Attorney in the Bob Dylan Damiano Plagiarism suit "Robert Church" regarding boxes of James Damiano's songs produced to Bob Dylan during discovery.
 There were approximately fifteen to twenty five boxes filled with anywhere from 200 to 400 finished and unfinished songs in each box (thirty five years of writing) that were never returned.

Dear Mr. Snyder:

I have one other matter. Mr. Damiano informs me that Steven Kramer (James Damiano's lead attorney) had several boxes of songs delivered to Parcher & Hayes during the discovery phase of his case against Dylan. Mr. Kramer never made copies of the documents, since I am presuming he felt pressed to comply with an overdue discovery request. Mr. Damiano informs me that he has never had all the original songs returned to his possession, even though the case is over. If you don’t mind, please explain what you can recall about Mr. Damiano’s song production. Do you still have songs unaccounted for? Can they be returned?

Sincerely Robert Church

Since the law suit Dylan has admitted to plagiarizing a great number of his songs including "Blowin In The Wind", "Hard Rain", and "The Times They Are A Changin". In a L.A. Times interview Dylan stated “Well you have to understand that I’m not a melodist. My songs are either based on old Protestant hymns or Carter Family songs.

What happens is, I’ll take a song and simply start playing it in my head. That’s the way I meditate.” “I wrote ‘Blowin’ in the Wind’ in 10 minutes, just put words to an old spiritual, probably something I learned from Carter Family records.

"The Times They Are A-Changing’ " is probably from an old Scottish folk Song.” "I'll be playing Bob Nolan's 'Tumbling Tumbleweeds,' for instance, in my head constantly, while I'm driving a car or talking to a person or sitting around or whatever.

People will think they are talking to me and I'm talking back, but I'm not. I'm listening to the song in my head. At a certain point, some of the words will change and I'll start writing a song.".......Bob Dylan

Joni Mitchell has sided with Damiano

FOLK LIES: Joni Mitchell Accuses Bob Dylan of Being A Plagiarist
by Jonny Whiteside

“Bob [Dylan] is not authentic at all. He’s a plagiarist, and his name and voice are fake. Everything about Bob is a deception. We are like night and day, he and I.” — Joni Mitchell, Los Angeles Times, April 22, 2010

Just type “Bob Dylan plagiarism” into your friendly search engine, and a plethora of questionable circumstances pop up, enrobing the singer almost as completely as his years of reflexive media fawning have. Documented from his teenage start, when he submitted a hand written, thinly revised version of country star Hank Snow’s “Little Buddy” for publication as an original poem, to his 1963 pilferage of Irish poet Dominic Behan’s “Patriot Game”’s melody for the similarly slanted Dylan tune “With God on Our Side” to songwriter James Damiano’s ongoing multimillion dollar copyright infringement suit (alleging Dylan’s Grammy-nominated “Dignity” is nothing but an altered version of Damiano’s “Steel Guitars”) to the naked “Red Sails in the Sunset” melody heist for the song “Beyond The Horizon” on his Modern Times album, up through the recent Confessions of a Yakuza-Love & Theft plagiarism charges (Love & Theft? Calling Dr. Freud!), the Timrod controversy, even the numerous passages of Proust and Jack London that (re) appear in the text of Dylan’s autobiography, it’s a deep, dark thicket of thoroughly damning and apparently chronic bootlegging. Naturally, Dylan has said nothing publicly about any of these, but he already spent over three million dollars defending himself against one-time affiliate Damiano–the classic delay-to-destroy court room technique.

Katheryn Baker testified that Bob Dylan stated to her in a recorded interview that he (Bob Dylan) did not have enough songs that he wanted to put on an album.

This was the same time frame that people in Dylan's entourage were calling James Damiano for songs. All of these statements are judicially uncontested by Dylan. All of these statements were videotaped in depositions.

"He (Dylan) did not have enough songs that he wanted to put on an album"....Katheryn Baker

As the curtain rises on the stage of deceit we learn that CBS / Sony international recording artist, Bob Dylan not only used songs and lyrics written by James Damiano but also solicited Mr. Damiano's materials for a period of over ten years and eleven months.
As per Judicial filings Bob Dylan's name is credited to the songs. One of those songs is nominated for a Grammy as the best rock song of the year. Ironically the title of that song is Dignity.

Few artists can lay claim to the controversy that has surrounded the career of songwriter James Damiano. Thirty two years ago James Damiano began an odyssey that led him into a legal maelstrom with Bob Dylan that, to this day, fascinates the greatest of intellectual minds.

As the curtain rises on the stage of deceit we learn that CBS / Sony international recording artist, Bob Dylan not only used songs and lyrics written by James Damiano but also solicited Mr. Damiano’s materials for a period of over ten years and eleven months.
As per Judicial filings Bob Dylan’s name is credited to the songs. One of those songs is nominated for a Grammy as the best rock song of the year. Ironically the title of that song is Dignity.

The link below is the missing link to all other Bob Dylan Plagiarism’s including Knockin on Heavens Door, Shelter From The Storm, Dignity, Masters of War, Like a Rolling Stone, Blowin In The Wind, Don’t Think Twice It’s Alright, Floater, Lonesome Day Blues, Every Grain of Sand, Baby Let Me Follow You Down, Ninety Miles An Hour Down A Dead End Street and many more.

Online Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
    • JACKSON HOLLY'S OLD HOME PLACE
« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2014, 09:37:16 AM »

… I just wrote a long piece in defence
of DYLAN vs DAMIANO … but my computer
hung up and I lost it! I don't have the energy
to rewrite it.

I'll just say, has anyone taken the time and money
to research the influences for DAMIANO'S compositions?
What previous things were referenced in his lyrics/melodies?
Of course not … there are not hundreds of millions of
$$$$ riding on every phrase!

Historical and literary ALLUSION and REFERENCING is
in many ways the EXACT stuff of which art is made!

WAS BEETHOVEN A PLAGIARIST?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h68SWSWVt4g

https://www.google.com/search?client=safari&rls=en&q=beethoven+a+plagiarist%3F&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&gws_rd=ssl

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WAS SHAKESPEARE A PLAGIARIST?

https://www.google.com/search?client=safari&rls=en&q=WAS+SHAKESPEARE+A+PLAGIARIST%3F&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&gws_rd=ssl

WAS PAUL MCCARTNEY A PLAGIARIST?

https://www.google.com/search?client=safari&rls=en&q=WAS+SHAKESPEARE+A+PLAGIARIST%3F&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&gws_rd=ssl#rls=en&q=WAS+PAUL+MCCARTNEY+A+PLAGIARIST%3F

St. Augustine: “The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it.
Let it loose; it will defend itself."

Online Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
    • JACKSON HOLLY'S OLD HOME PLACE
« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2014, 11:56:15 AM »

… since the OP felt like they needed to post their video
in about five threads I will take a little more time to
respond.

PAUL CLAYTON ~ The Don't Think Twice case:

wikipedia:
Clayton became a prominent figure in the Greenwich Village folk scene in New York City during the early 1960s. He was close with artists such as Dave Van Ronk and Liam Clancy and was also a mentor and friend of Bob Dylan during the first years of Dylan's career. A song Clayton wrote was allegedly "borrowed" by Dylan in 1962 as the basis for one of his most famous tunes, "Don't Think Twice, It's All Right".  The resulting lawsuits by their record companies were settled out of court, and the two remained friends for several years afterwards.

Dylan acknowledged his referencing of the great Clayton tune …
so … what about it?

ART = GIVE & TAKE

Songs That Inspired Bob Dylan Parts 1 & 2

From DOWN HOME RADIO:
http://www.downhomeradioshow.com/2007/02/songs-that-inspired-bob-dylan-parts-1-2/
St. Augustine: “The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it.
Let it loose; it will defend itself."

Offline Virtue Films

« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2015, 11:07:42 AM »
It is uncontested by Bob Dylan and or Bob Dylan's law firm Manatt, Phelps & Phillips, Parcher Hayes & Snyder, Gibson Dunn & Crutcher, Hecker Brown & Sherry including Mary Jo White, Steven hayes, Jonathan Liebman, and Sony House counsel that Bob Dylan and people in Bob Dylan's entourage have solicited James Damiano's songs and music for over ten years.

"It is judicially uncontested by Bob Dylan and or Bob Dylan’s law firms Manatt, Phelps & Phillips , Parcher Hayes & Snyder, Gibson Dunn & Crutcher, Heck Brown and Sherry and Sony House Counsel that Bob Dylan and people in Bob Dylan’s entourage have solicited James Damiano’s songs and music for over ten years and eleven months.

District Judge Jerome B. Simandle states in his decision “This court will accept as true Plaintiff’s allegations that Sony represented to him that he would be credited and compensated for his work if Dylan used it. Judge Simandle also stated in his decision “Plaintiff has demonstrated a genuine issue of material fact as to whether defendants had access to his work.ylan's manager

Here is a videotaped deposition of Bob Dylan's manager

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k1WXf4afHQM

Offline Virtue Films

« Reply #8 on: August 25, 2015, 04:19:54 AM »

The copyright infringement case of James Damiano vs. Bob Dylan eclipses the conflict between Pharrell Williams, Robin Thicke and the Marvin Gaye Estate, which was settled relatively quickly.  Bob Dylan’s alleged stealing of James Damiano’s songs and the law suit may be the most controversial story in the history of Rock ’n Roll. The Damiano camp says it’s been hidden from the public by the mainstream press for over 20 years.

That will change if and when there is a public showing of a documentary film called, “Eleven Years: --- Bob Dylan’s Stealing of James Damiano’s Songs,” presumably the amount of time Damiano worked with Dylan.

Damiano claims to have copyrighted his songs and submitted them in the 1980s at the request of executives of CBS Records, now owned by Sony.  He sued, he said, after he heard his words and music on Dylan’s 1989 Oh, Mercy album and in 1990 on Dylan’s Under the Red Sky album.

Point of interest: Damiano, from Budd Lake, NJ, auditioned for the legendary CBS Record producer John Hammond, Sr., who influenced the career of Dylan, and after that, Damiano filed the copyright infringement suit against Dylan and Sony Music Entertainment, Inc. in Federal Court in Camden, NJ. The ongoing litigation has cost many millions of dollars, and in 22 years there has been no countersuit or other legal response by the defendants. Maybe they thought that if they ignored him by not countersuing, Damiano would just go away.

There’s been not a peep from Dylan/Sony---that is until March 13 of this year when they became aware of the documentary film and had their lawyers send Damiano a letter threatening court action if the film, which contains “controversial discovery,” is shown. 

Damiano feels it’s ironic that Dylan was awarded the Presidential Medal of Freedom by President Obama while utilizing a “Gag Order” on him that designated all discovery materials including videotaped depositions that incriminated Dylan.

It’s a fascinating case. You can read about it all over the web, and read the actual letter from the Dylan/Sony attorney here: http://tinyurl.com/pbbk8y2 . The e-book info, “The James Damiano Story” is here: http://tinyurl.com/n8a7byz

By the way, Paul D. Greene, musicologist from Pennsylvania State University testified in an affidavit that he compared Damiano’s song called “Steel Guitars” and Dylan’s “Dignity” and found them strikingly similar.

http://christinejustice.yolasite.com/

Offline Virtue Films

« Reply #9 on: February 11, 2017, 06:53:23 PM »

Bob Dylan 's Stealing of James Damiano 's Songs

http://christinejustice.yolasite.com/
[/b]

Offline EvadingGrid

• Truthers are not Trumpers
    • Trump Bot Free Zone
« Reply #10 on: February 12, 2017, 05:00:16 AM »