Re: SATANISM SOLD TO KIDS

Author Topic: Re: SATANISM SOLD TO KIDS  (Read 47601 times)

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
    • JACKSON HOLLY'S OLD HOME PLACE
« on: October 19, 2014, 12:10:12 PM »
THE SATANIC CHILDREN'S BIG BOOK OF ACTIVTIES
http://thesatanictemple.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/Activity_Book.pdf

RT:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ldX0p4Fhrm4

Take a Look Inside Satanists’ Kids Activity Book That
Might Soon Be Handed Out to Public School Students

Satanists have announced that they will be joining a national atheist group in handing out controversial literature to public school students in Orange County, Florida.

Among the materials reportedly planned for this school year are a Satanic-themed coloring book, “pamphlets related to the Temple’s tenets, philosophy and practice of Satanism, as well as information about the legal right to practice Satanism in school,” according to a press release from The Satanic Temple.

While both the Freedom From Religion Foundation, a secular activist group, and The Satanic Temple, a New York City-based organization that “facilitates the communication and mobilization of politically aware Satanists,” disagree with the decision to allow religious materials, both plan to combat Bible dissemination by giving out their own ideological literature at public schools in Orange County.

HERE~~~>http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/09/18/satanists-reveal-plan-to-join-atheists-in-battling-bibles-at-public-schools-and-take-a-look-inside-their-controversial-satanic-coloring-book/

ALSO:

Satanists Want This ‘Grossly Offensive’ Devil-Themed Holiday Display Placed Near a Nativity in Florida’s State Capitol
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/10/17/see-the-grossly-offensive-holiday-display-satanists-are-once-again-trying-to-place-near-a-nativity-in-floridas-state-capitol-this-december/

St. Augustine: “The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it.
Let it loose; it will defend itself."

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2014, 12:21:40 PM »

~~ o ~~

Kids and Teens for Satan

Your interest in Satan is a positive thing. It is important that you put aside all prejudices in coming to know Satan. Most of what you have probably heard about him from non-Satanic sources are from his enemies and people who hate him for no real reason, other than this is what they were taught to believe.

Many lies have been told about Satan and his Demons. These lies have been forced upon people and fear has been used as a weapon for hundreds of years. Satan and his Demons are NOT EVIL!! They are the ones who brought knowledge to humanity, so that we can be free. Satan is our True Creator God. The Christian god is false. Christianity is not a religion, it is a program to stop people from knowing about and using the power of their minds (witchcraft). Satan has been treated bad by those who hate him for no good reason and who hate humanity and try to enslave us. They want to keep spiritual knowledge and power in the hands of a few.

Satanism is NOT about Role Playing Games, human or animal sacrifice, blood drinking, horror, gore or harming those who do not deserve it. True Satanism is becoming a God and having god-like power.

The only way to learn the real truth is to find it for yourself. We can never learn the real truth unless we can come to know both sides. Without knowing both sides, we cannot make a real choice. Truth is only known when we can think for ourselves, without prejudice. Thinking for ourselves is listening to our own feelings and inner voice, not how we are told to think or believe by others. Those who wish to enslave and control others depend on people believing everything they are told and not thinking for themselves.

If you decide to join us in Satan, don't feel pressured. You don't have to dedicate your soul to become a Satanist. This is your choice and you should only do this if you really want to. Satan doesn't push himself on anyone and we all come to him of our own free will. It is very important to treat Satan and his Demons with respect at all times. DON'T EVER SUMMON DEMONS FOR FUN OR TO PLAY AROUND. SUMMONING A DEMON IS VERY SERIOUS. If you are in trouble or are having big problems, Satan and his Demons will help you. Demons work with us through power meditations so we can access our own power and handle things for ourselves, using our minds.

Satan is different from the false Christian god and his nazarene (Jesus Christ). Satan will ALWAYS help his people when they are having problems or are in need. With the violence in today's world and in the schools, his help is everything. The nazarene has a long track record of turning his back on his followers in their time of need. This is because he is no more than a thoughtform. The legends of his disciples dying horrible deaths are to create a slave mentality in his followers. It is very important for a slave to be able to take a lot of abuse without questioning or fighting back.

Satan shows us we are important. There are many times we can't fight back. There are people who are bigger or have more power, and adults who are mean and unfair. Satan has his Demons look out for us and take care of big problems that we cannot handle. He shows us how we can have power with our minds that other people don't have and how to use this power to get what we want in life. We can have money, love, a good job. People who are mean to us get punished.

Life can be real hard. When we come to Satan, he makes our lives better and happier. To learn more, read what is on this website. Some people who call themselves Satanists, really aren't. They don't believe in Satan. Satan is very real and he does exist. Those in power don't want people to believe in Satan because Satan gives power to the common people and this is a big threat to them. You need to get to know Satan for yourself and you will find he is very real.

Most adults try to make kids think they are better or perfect. This is a lie. They may know more than you do, but they still make big mistakes and there is a lot they do not know. As long as you are under 18, you are not free, nor do you have the same rights as an adult. Whoever is taking care of you, your parents or a relative or guardian, they have power over you.

Christians try very hard to force kids and teens into their beliefs. This is because you are young and don't have enough knowledge and experience from living and they know this. They don't let you explore both sides or other religions. This is because they want to control your mind. They don't want you to think for yourself. Many have hurt and abused children because this is what their religion teaches. If you are living in a Christian household, you have to be careful when you explore religions that Christians are taught to hate.

To learn about Satan and his Demons, the first thing you can do is to read what is on this website. If you are living with Christians, you may not want to have any papers or books that they could find that could get you into trouble, so it may be safer to just read off the internet. Public libraries often have computers that are safe in that no one can track what sites you have visited. There is new software that your parents or school can buy that will tell them every site you have visited and also any passwords used on their computer. They may have this and not tell you. If you are sure they don't, be sure to clear out the history tracking on your tool bar and the cache, delete any sites you don't want them to know you visited. If your parents are Christians, they will more than likely get very upset with you for your interest in Satan.

Take your time and learn. Satan doesn't force himself on anyone. There are many lies and stories to try to scare people away from Satan. Don't believe any of this. You have a right to find out for yourself. You can also read about the Inquisition to find out how many people the Christians have killed. This is all true, though the Christians try to hide it. It is historical fact. Only when you have enough knowledge, can you make the right choices. Take your time and learn and don't let anyone pressure you. Many choices you make and things you do now will affect the rest of your life. Learn everything you can about someone or something without prejudice before you choose. Don't let other people pressure you or do something just because other people do it or a bunch of people do it. Those of us who are with Satan are masters and not slaves. Dark Blessings to you and best wishes when you explore and learn. We hope that you will join us.

TEENS FOR SATAN E-GROUP ~~>https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/Teens4Satan/info

This Group is for 13- 19 year olds who wish to learn in a friendly environment free from xian harrassment. High Priests and Priestesses are on-line to answer any legitimate questions and give sermons of interest to teens. To join- just click on the link above.

HERE~~~>http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Kids.html

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2014, 12:53:58 PM »

UNMASKING LUCIEN GREAVES, LEADER OF THE SATANIC TEMPLE
http://www.vice.com/read/unmasking-lucien-greaves-aka-doug-mesner-leader-of-the-satanic-temple

EXCERPT:

Can you give me a bit of background information on the temple? Do you consider yourselves activists?
The Satanic Temple was actually conceived of independent from me by a friend and one of his colleagues. They envisioned it more as a “poison pill” in the Church/State debate. The idea was that Satanists, asserting their rights and privileges where religious agendas have been successful in imposing themselves upon public affairs, could serve as a poignant reminder that such privileges are for everybody, and can be used to serve an agenda beyond the current narrow understanding of what “the” religious agenda is. So at the inception, the political message was primary, though it was understood that there are, in fact, self-identified Satanists who live productive lives within the boundaries of the law, and that they do deserve just as much consideration as any other religious group. I was brought in originally as a consultant due to my expertise in the history of witch hunts and my understanding regarding conceptions of Satanism.

While the original thinking was that the Satanic Temple needed to hold to some belief in a supernatural entity known as “Satan,” none of us truly believed that. I helped develop us into something we all do truly believe in and wholeheartedly embrace: an atheistic philosophical framework that views “Satan” as a metaphorical construct by which we contextualize our works. We’ve moved well beyond being a simple political ploy and into being a very sincere movement that seeks to separate religion from superstition and to contribute positively to our cultural dialogue. To this end, I am very much an activist.

… and here's a couple of T-shirts
for sell on their site here:

http://shopsatan.com/collections/all

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2014, 01:12:50 PM »

… Lil Wayne and his ilk make me
want to throw up … watch this
if you can:

LOVE ME
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KY44zvhWhp4

THEN ~ This Expose:
http://www.evilindustry.com/lil-waynes-satanic-music-video/

This disgusting creature from hell is a minor god in my kid's high school….

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2014, 01:51:19 PM »

IGGY AZALEA

WATCH IT ~ Warning!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=htfwTyToeDI

Iggy Azalea is a superstar for preteen set
http://nypost.com/2014/09/27/iggy-azalea-is-a-superstar-for-preteen-set/

"
After a spending most of the summer at both No. 1 and No. 2 in the Billboard Chart, demand for Iggy Azalea is sky-high right now and on Friday night at Pier 97, that was apparent from the pre-show disquiet running through parts of the crowd.
“Where’s Iggy?” screamed one ten-year old girl to her mother at approximately 8.30pm. “Is she running late? This is bulls—t.”
The flipside of pop success is that Azalea now finds herself in a position where she’s entertaining the impatient, sugar-fuelled pre-teen set. For years, she’s toiled away trying to be taken seriously as a rapper and now, she’s suddenly become the superstar of training-bra hip-hop.

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2014, 02:17:56 PM »

POWERWOLF

WE DRINK YOUR BLOOD:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFH4lQuRd3s

Our mother God we hold the sword in holy times
We are the war, we never see the light
The order call, we all will take more human wine
And we toast to the night

We fold our hands, we keep the bible in our minds
Our father God, we are the hordes of Cain
And though you run we will take you and we find
Any type, any vein

We drink your blood
When the midnight sky is red
We drink your blood
And we call the sanguine saints
We drink your blood
We drink your blood
And we open your veins

Our father lord, we are the demons of the wild
When all we pray, stand the fight as one
We tame the storm, we are the martyrs in the light
Take your soul when you run
We are the dark, we are the saints of blood at night
We hear the call, when the moon shines red
We grab your body, in morning all we are
Satisfied when you are dead

We drink your blood
We drink your blood
We drink your blood
We drink your blood
And we open your veins

We drink, we drink, we drink your blood
Kyrie eleison
We drink, we drink, we drink your blood
Kyrie eleison

We drink your blood
We drink your blood
We drink your blood
We drink your blood
And we open your veins
We drink your blood

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SATURDAY SATAN

The moon is out and rising
And silent is the night
My face is pale and hiding
Behind the neon light

The seven is my number
Temptation is my game
I came from six feet under
And Satan... Satan is my name!

At night I'm dressed as lover
I praise the morning star
Good evening little lady
Come join me in my car
I am the one you'll come to
A wolf is his best disguise
Don't say they never told you
The evil... Evil never dies?

Saturday Satan - See the devil is alive
Saturday Satan - Diabolic dynamite
Saturday Satan - See the evil in my eyes
Saturday Satan - I'm the devil in disguise

Satan! Satan! Satan! Satan!

I am the son of darkness
The pentagram's my sign
Believe me little darling
At midnight you'll be mine
I'll eat your soul for breakfast
Can't break my evil spell
My purgatory's waiting

Saturday Satan - See the devil is alive
Saturday Satan - Diabolic dynamite
Saturday Satan - See the evil in my eyes
Saturday Satan - I'm the devil in disguise

Satan! Satan! Satan! Satan!

MORE OF THEIR LYRICS:
http://www.lyricsmode.com/lyrics/p/powerwolf/

Offline optimal prime

« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2014, 03:56:55 PM »

IGGY AZALEA

WATCH IT ~ Warning!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=htfwTyToeDI

Iggy Azalea is a superstar for preteen set
http://nypost.com/2014/09/27/iggy-azalea-is-a-superstar-for-preteen-set/

"
After a spending most of the summer at both No. 1 and No. 2 in the Billboard Chart, demand for Iggy Azalea is sky-high right now and on Friday night at Pier 97, that was apparent from the pre-show disquiet running through parts of the crowd.
“Where’s Iggy?” screamed one ten-year old girl to her mother at approximately 8.30pm. “Is she running late? This is bulls—t.”
The flipside of pop success is that Azalea now finds herself in a position where she’s entertaining the impatient, sugar-fuelled pre-teen set. For years, she’s toiled away trying to be taken seriously as a rapper and now, she’s suddenly become the superstar of training-bra hip-hop.

absolutely disgusting and public school system is no better, this trash is being sold to the youth everywhere.

Offline optimal prime

« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2014, 04:41:27 PM »
Colin flaherty has a new video,illustrating the feather deterioration of America.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=InA-coMsLXE&list=UUkffs7dlQWuM3HKUM4LeMVA

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #8 on: October 19, 2014, 08:22:53 PM »

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #9 on: October 19, 2014, 08:42:33 PM »

Offline iamc2

« Reply #10 on: October 20, 2014, 02:47:35 AM »
 Mr. Holly great job with all your research; and you have shown how deep Satan has his hand in todays culture.

Satan HATES everyone: But his MAIN GOAL is targeting the Children & Young Adults.

In my opinion: 'it's the Dumb parents that DO NOT TEACH their children the REAL Dangers of Walking with the Devil!'
"When the Truth was murdered:
Common Sense ran away..."

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #11 on: November 07, 2014, 11:08:25 PM »

… these are the demons your
pre-teen and teen worship.

Welcome to the Hollywood Satanic Sacrifice - Sell Your Soul
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDw3YNGg47I

Offline attietewd

« Reply #12 on: November 07, 2014, 11:27:46 PM »
Fear not.  Cover the children in the precious blood of Jesus for protection.  Bind the foul spirits in the blood of Jesus.  We are not defenseless.
And I saw Satan and his demons and foul spirits bound in the Blood of Jesus, rendered impotent and cast into the bottomless pit in the name of Jesus Christ. Thanks be to God for Jesus Christ.
“Thus, condemnation will never come to those who are in Christ Jesus…”

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #13 on: November 08, 2014, 09:00:51 AM »

… are little kids going to this website?

http://www.strangekidsclub.com

Maybe this is meant for older kids and young adults,
but if so, only someone totally immersed and saturated
with this imagery and Satanic crap from thousands of
hours of watching could stomach it.

Here are a few things from the site … appalling:

BROKEN
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t34AkhN4xUc

Bubba The Redneck Werewolf
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yy86IgcrAWA#t=70

30 Years of Garbage
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5dv-7qNZ0FA

RIP - 666
https://vimeo.com/86302410

HAPPY HALLOWEEN 2014
https://vimeo.com/107839751

Jessica Harrison’s Bloody Boudoir Of ‘Broken’ Figurines
http://www.strangekidsclub.com/2014/09/19/fan-art-friday-jessica-harrisons-bloody-boudoir-of-broken-figurines/

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>http://www.strangekidsclub.com/2014/10/29/dear-scabby-3-horrible-advice-for-your-halloween-hijinks/

DEAR SCABBY: Just how much does someone have to eat to be considered a cannibal? I mean, if I get a bloody nose and swallow some blood, that’s not cannibalism, right? So is it by the mouthful? I mean, let’s say, hypothetically, I ate someone’s arm. Just one. And the person was small, so it wasn’t much meat. So just one arm, and maybe a couple bites from one thigh. And maybe an ear. Would that count as cannibalism? —“Hungry In Houston”

DEAR HUNGRY: Hypothetically, human meat is delicious and should be savored by the ounce, pound or mouthful. Theoretically, if someone had a fenced-in back yard, they could install a spit that would accommodate an entire longpig carcass – it would just smell like delicious BBQ, after all. And just possibly, my assistant and I could whip up a batch of Scabby’s Special Sriracha Sauce© and be over by 8 o’clock on Friday

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #15 on: November 08, 2014, 10:50:06 AM »

… remember this story a while back?

The Girls Who Tried to Kill for Slender Man
By Abigail Jones / August 13, 2014 6:49 AM EDT

This is a tale of a young friendship gone horribly wrong. In late May, in the Milwaukee suburb of Waukesha, Wisconsin, two 12-year-old girls allegedly lured a friend into the woods and stabbed her 19 times. The victim, also 12, managed to crawl to a road, where she lay on the sidewalk with stab wounds in her arms, legs and torso, blood soaking her black fleece jacket, until a bicyclist found her and called 911. According to police, the assailants had been plotting the crime for months. Their motivation? They said they wanted to prove themselves worthy of Slender Man, an evil character who lives only on the Internet

http://www.newsweek.com/2014/08/22/girls-who-tried-kill-slender-man-264218.html?piano_t=1

~~~~~~~CREEPY PASTA~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>http://www.creepypasta.com

… well this is the site where they
hung out a lot and got their ideas
about killing for Satan Slender Man.

Here's their list of "Favorite Video Games' for example:

http://www.creepypasta.com/may-2013-discussion-post-whats-your-favorite-creepy-video-game/

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #16 on: November 08, 2014, 07:03:24 PM »

… speaking of Christmas being hijacked:

Saving Christmas ~ Coming Soon To A Theater Near You!

http://www.savingchristmas.com/#

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=10152840225318735&set=vb.40667713734&type=2&theater

Kirk Cameron

The heavens opened and a shaft of light came streaming down when Duck Dynasty's King and Queen, Phil and Kay Robertson, cooked my 44th birthday dinner in their country kitchen, spoiled us boys with outdoor fun and faithful inspiration, and the Robertson family watched Saving Christmas in their camouflage living room! Watch what they had to say from their front porch!

Offline iamc2

« Reply #17 on: November 08, 2014, 07:31:20 PM »
… speaking of Christmas being hijacked:

Saving Christmas ~ Coming Soon To A Theater Near You!

http://www.savingchristmas.com/#

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=10152840225318735&set=vb.40667713734&type=2&theater

Kirk Cameron

The heavens opened and a shaft of light came streaming down when Duck Dynasty's King and Queen, Phil and Kay Robertson, cooked my 44th birthday dinner in their country kitchen, spoiled us boys with outdoor fun and faithful inspiration, and the Robertson family watched Saving Christmas in their camouflage living room! Watch what they had to say from their front porch!
Christmas does hold many memories for folks; and as it should: But that day was long ago when folks thought about Jesus instead of themselves!

YES! those days are gone.

Satan has slithered into every corner of our society and history.

ps. in my opinion: Cam-moron is an apostate & as are' the Ducks Clucks!

I tell folks to look up every day...and do not look down...as ya may fall!

Offline decemberfellow

« Reply #18 on: November 08, 2014, 09:21:08 PM »
Fear not.  Cover the children in the precious blood of Jesus for protection.  Bind the foul spirits in the blood of Jesus.  We are not defenseless.
And I saw Satan and his demons and foul spirits bound in the Blood of Jesus, rendered impotent and cast into the bottomless pit in the name of Jesus Christ. Thanks be to God for Jesus Christ.

Wonderful, powerful,  and true!!  +1000
Rev21:4
And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

Who am I
 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7Fk6dt_uHo

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #19 on: November 09, 2014, 09:44:59 AM »

… an example: Katy Perry - Dark Horse

Not only TERRIBLE music … unlistenable pap …
but full-throttle cartoony Satanism for all the
little impressionable pre-teens out there.

I think I am going to throw up:

ON YOUTUBE:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0KSOMA3QBU0

EXPOSED @ Vigilant Citizen:
http://vigilantcitizen.com/musicbusiness/katy-perrys-dark-horse-one-big-children-friendly-tribute-illuminati/

"
Katy Perry is a gigantic pop star, mainly because her songs and videos appeal to teens and pre-teens while her sex-appeal captures the attention of the older crowd. This makes her a perfect tool to be used by the elite to communicate its messages and, as seen in previous articles about her, her songs and videos are fully used for that purpose. Dark Horse, however, is on a whole other level. It is pure, relentless, in-your-face Illuminati symbolism, interlaced with references to the elite’s brand of black magic and mind control. Playing the role of “Katy-Patra”, a Egyptian pharaoh reminiscent of ancient sex symbol Cleopatra, Katy Perry rules over her subjects the same way the occult elite rules over the world.

LYRICS to DARK HORSE … HINT: It's SATAN speaking:

Oh, no.

[Juicy J:]
Yeah
Ya'll know what it is
Katy Perry
Juicy J, aha.
Let's rage

[Katy Perry:]
I knew you were
You were gonna come to me
And here you are
But you better choose carefully
‘Cause I, I’m capable of anything
Of anything and everything

Make me your Aphrodite
Make me your one and only
But don’t make me your enemy, your enemy, your enemy

So you wanna play with magic
Boy, you should know what you're falling for
Baby do you dare to do this?
Cause I’m coming at you like a dark horse
Are you ready for, ready for
A perfect storm, perfect storm
Cause once you’re mine, once you’re mine
There’s no going back

Mark my words
This love will make you levitate
Like a bird
Like a bird without a cage
But down to earth
If you choose to walk away, don’t walk away

It’s in the palm of your hand now baby
It’s a yes or no, no maybe
So just be sure before you give it all to me
All to me, give it all to me

Boy, you should know what you're falling for
Cause I’m coming at you like a dark horse
Are you ready for, ready for
A perfect storm, perfect storm
Cause once you’re mine, once you’re mine (love trippin')
There’s no going back

[Juicy J - Rap Verse:]
Uh
She’s a beast
I call her Karma (come back)
She eats your heart out
Like Jeffrey Dahmer (woo)
Be careful
Try not to lead her on
Shorty’s heart is on steroids
Cause her love is so strong
You may fall in love
When you meet her
If you get the chance you better keep her
She's sweet as pie but if you break her heart
She'll turn cold as a freezer
That fairy tale ending with a knight in shining armor
She can be my Sleeping Beauty
I’m gon’ put her in a coma
Woo!
Damn I think I love her
Shorty so bad, I’m sprung and I don’t care
She ride me like a roller coaster
Turned the bedroom into a fair (a fair!)
Her love is like a drug
I was tryna hit it and quit it
But lil' mama so dope
I messed around and got addicted

[Katy Perry:]
Boy, you should know what you're falling for (you should know)
Cause I’m coming at you like a dark horse (like a dark horse)
Are you ready for, ready for (ready for)
A perfect storm, perfect storm (a perfect storm)
Cause once you’re mine, once you’re mine (mine)
There’s no going back

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #20 on: November 09, 2014, 10:08:17 AM »

… update on the OP above … what's happening down in Florida:

This anti-Christ/Pro-Satan pamphlet will be distributed
to kids in 11 high schools in FLORIDA in January:

"
There seems to be an increase in the number of lawsuits, or the threat thereof, against Christians by atheist groups, even anything with even a hint of Christianity. Atheist groups have sued to stop football teams and communities from praying before games. They have sued to force a football team to remove a cross on helmets that were placed there in memory of a fallen player. They have sued to have a dedication plaque removed that had been erected decades ago because it referenced God.

Not to be outdone, the Satanists have held black masses, a Satanic ritual that mocks Christianity and specifically the Catholic church, on college campuses and within cities. But, the news coming out of Florida for what these two groups have planned will have parents everywhere angry and concerned that such propaganda could be forced upon their children at school.

The group Freedom From Religion Foundation, the atheist group behind many of the anti-Christian lawsuits, will distribute a pamphlet to 11 high schools entitled, An X-Rated Book: Sex and Obscenity in the Bible. On the cover of the pamphlet, the Bible is depicted as a lecherous, drooling cartoon character running after a screaming woman as he sexually assaults her. The school district caved to pressure from the atheists, under the threat of a lawsuit, and will allow the atheists to distribute the Bible smearing propaganda in January on National Religious Freedom Day.

HERE~~~>http://www.tpnn.com/2014/10/31/wait-until-you-see-the-plans-that-atheists-and-satanists-have-for-elementary-and-high-schools/

Offline iamc2

Re: SATANISM HAS A HOLD ON KIDS---and he will not let them go...
« Reply #21 on: November 09, 2014, 03:00:30 PM »
Satan does have a hold on the children in the Nation and the World.

The posts; under this title, shows folks how deep the Devils tactics have become 'Normal' in todays society!

The parents allow this; as they are as deluded as their children. [by the Darts from the Devil]

If, men in America, would STAND UP and be men: with the Heart of Jesus, and HIS Courage to Die for His Friends...John 15:13!---then the Satanic Crap STOPS!

STAND UP MEN---then maybe by the Providence from Heaven, We can be free once again
.. ;)

ps: and, men, never forget: It takes a Good Woman to make a good man... ;) ;) ;)

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #22 on: November 10, 2014, 10:42:17 PM »

Offline Outer Haven

« Reply #23 on: November 11, 2014, 04:32:26 AM »
This is it. We're living in the End Times! And if anyone can't see it (after looking at this), he's under the Devil's spell!
"If this is the only way, we have no choice but to proceed. What is there to vacillate about?"

Offline Letsbereal

• Know Thyself
SATANISM SOLD TO KIDS & KIDS SOLD TO SATANISTS
« Reply #24 on: November 11, 2014, 04:40:38 AM »
SATANISM SOLD TO KIDS & KIDS SOLD TO SATANISTS
->>>|:-) THE CITY INDIANS (-:|<<<-

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #25 on: November 11, 2014, 08:54:14 AM »

2014 Grammy Awards … SATANIC AS HELL!

What has this world come to?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-rctMEjP9E

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #26 on: November 11, 2014, 09:04:31 AM »

… an example: Katy Perry - Dark Horse

Not only TERRIBLE music … unlistenable pap …
but full-throttle cartoony Satanism for all the
little impressionable pre-teens out there.

I think I am going to throw up:

… another take on KATY PERRY and her (PRISM/ECHELON) NWO/Satanic ritual
at this year's grammies.

>>>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-54LNFDolc

Offline attietewd

« Reply #27 on: November 11, 2014, 04:07:31 PM »
This should be no surprise to anyone who has a smidgen of Christen knowledge.  It is not a "Catholic" thing.  The Devil does not care what "religion" you are.  What he hopes is that you are more "religious" than you are spiritual.  Jesus is the only way.   Parents are responsible for their children's spiritual education and if they aren't educated they can't even protect themselves how in the world do they expect to protect their children from the deluge of evil crap that is filling our airwaves, tv, movies, radio, toys etc.?  People had better start taking this serious or may find themselves in need of an exorcism.  This is real!  Our fight isn't against people, it's against the darkness that uses them. 

Exorcisms Are On The Rise: Priests Point To Growing Fascination With The Occult

Ouija board séances, marathon-watching “Long Island Medium” and reading witchcraft books may be common teenage obsessions, but for one mother this was a cause for concern -- and for the Catholic Church, it may be the source of a growth industry in exorcisms. con't

http://www.ibtimes.com/exorcisms-are-rise-priests-point-growing-fascination-occult-1721561

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #28 on: November 12, 2014, 12:16:37 PM »

… these are the people I am talking about!
The HOLLYWEIRD gazillionaires who manufacture
and distrirbute to kids (& gullible adults) the soul-eating
SATANIC crap we are discussing here … souless, Godless,
denerate child molesters:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hollywood Sex Abuse Film Revealed: Explosive
Claims, New Figures Named (Exclusive)

Oscar-nominated documentarian Amy Berg talks 'An Open Secret,' which targets underage abuse and names more names: "When you meet the victims … it’s difficult to ignore"

8:00 AM PST 11/12/2014 by Gregg Kilday

The spotlight again will be trained on the alleged sexual abuse of minors by powerful Hollywood players when Amy Berg's disturbing new documentary, An Open Secret, debuts at the DOC NYC film festival in New York on Nov. 14.

The subject was forced out of the shadows earlier this year when Michael Egan III filed lawsuits against X-Men director Bryan Singer, veteran TV executive Garth Ancier, former Disney exec David Neuman and producer Gary Goddard; all four denied the allegations, and by August, Egan had dropped the suits after prior inconsistent statements emerged (he also was scolded by a judge for lying in court). But now Egan is reemerging in a prominent role in Berg's film, which focuses in part on the late 1990s Internet company Digital Entertainment Network headed by Marc Collins-Rector and Chad Shackley, who held alcohol- and drug-fueled parties attended by teen boys. "They would pull away the better-looking younger kids and keep them for their own afterparty," where skinny-dipping was mandatory, says Egan in the film, alleging that Singer was in attendance.

"
… what I found really disturbing was the number of convicted pedophiles who are still being hired on set, on kids' shows. These are people who technically should be nowhere near children. That was really upsetting.

SEE ARTICLE~~~>http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/hollywood-sex-abuse-film-revealed-748375

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #29 on: November 13, 2014, 07:20:11 AM »

… these people are big stars? Young people listen
and sing-along to this vomit? Huge music companies
record and promote this stuff to whomever? Are those
kids I see around town with the earbuds always in … are they
liatening to this? These disgusting creatures posing as humans
are the pop heroes for our children?

WARNING!

Nicki Minaj - Only ~ Drake, Lil Wayne, Chris Brown
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BU769XX_dIQ#t=88

Offline Outer Haven

« Reply #30 on: November 13, 2014, 09:44:28 AM »
The Devil does not care what "religion" you are.
He absolutely does!

Also, exorcists say there are 3 degrees of demonic influence: temptation, obsession, and possession. They say actual possession is very rare. But I think obsession (some kind of magic) is very common these days...
"If this is the only way, we have no choice but to proceed. What is there to vacillate about?"

Offline attietewd

« Reply #31 on: November 13, 2014, 01:17:41 PM »
He absolutely does!

Also, exorcists say there are 3 degrees of demonic influence: temptation, obsession, and possession. They say actual possession is very rare. But I think obsession (some kind of magic) is very common these days...

I put religion in quotation marks because some people go to church but have no faith.  Darkness does not discriminate amongst man.  He doesn't care what "name" your religion is.  It is the name Jesus Christ that he fears.  You didn't acknowledge that I said Jesus is the ONLY way.  If one attends a non- Christian church and doesn't have faith in Jesus or attends a Christian church and doesn't have faith in Jesus....what's the difference?  None.

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #32 on: November 13, 2014, 01:28:00 PM »

… these people are big stars? Young people listen
and sing-along to this vomit? Huge music companies
record and promote this stuff to whomever? Are those
kids I see around town with the earbuds always in … are they
liatening to this? These disgusting creatures posing as humans
are the pop heroes for our children?

WARNING!

Nicki Minaj - Only ~ Drake, Lil Wayne, Chris Brown
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BU769XX_dIQ#t=88

ALEX is having the producer of this masterpiece on today … I wonder
if AJ has listened to the lyrics? MY GOD … pornification of POP CULTURE
to the MAXXX! I hardly noticed the CARTOONY NAZI imagery … I just
thought "To Be Expected" … but these people are toxic malevolence.

Offline Outer Haven

« Reply #33 on: November 13, 2014, 03:13:15 PM »
99% OF MODERN CULTURE IS DEMONIC GARBAGE!!!

Offline iamc2

« Reply #34 on: November 13, 2014, 10:26:17 PM »
 Earth ends in Fire according to the Bible:

"But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up."  II Peter 3:10

One verse (the one above) in the New Testament tells us that in the end: ALL Elements will MELT!

This is just what Particle Physicists understand: But will not admit: That when the :Strong Nuclear Force' gives' way: Then the Known universe will melt!

GOD has told us all along this road of life...the Universe will MELT like Candle Wax...that is a Fervent Heat!

Offline lokiblue

• Sith Lord
« Reply #35 on: November 13, 2014, 11:49:25 PM »
I find it amusing that the same group of people, fundamentalist Christians that is, so rabidly object to kids being "sold Satanism." All of you Christians, my dear friends, now you know---you know what it is like to sow what you have reaped. For centuries Christians have preached and waged war for the right to brainwash young, impressionable minds from the beginning of their lives into the cult of Christianity. Additionally, these same Christians think it is their calling to ensure that their god, their holy book, and their churches be included as curriculum in public schools and put on display in our court rooms.

However, the fact remains that the United States of America was founded as a secular nation by Freemasons, deists, and in general just simply agnostic or irreligious movers and shakers. There is to be no law respecting nor excluding any form of religion whatsoever. Christianity does not belong in public schools. Satanism does not belong in public schools. Islam does not belong in public schools. Buddhism does not belong in public schools. None of these belong in our court rooms. None of these belong to any part of our social and/or civic lives where the secular and neutral mindset should be the logical premise from which to operate and interact with each other from. That is simply the way it is.

No child should be indoctrinated into any religion nor should any child be allowed to ever attend any religious function whatsoever except where that is intelligibly and sensibly unavoidable and merely a secondary aspect as opposed to the primary (i.e., a  Jewish funeral). A child's life should be solely relegated to rigorous scientific and practical training and education---to purely the academic---such as chemistry, mathematics, engineering, physics, language arts, etc. Only upon reaching the age of adulthood should a person be called upon to take up matters of faith, if, they should feel so inclined to do so.

If my advise here were embraced and implemented on any significant level by society then you would see incidences of the exploitation of children drop dramatically overnight. And, coincidentally, my advise has already been taken up by the vast majority of legitimate Satanic and neo-Satanic religious institutions.

As a general rule of thumb Satanists do not engage in evangelism nor try to "sell" their beliefs to anyone, especially not to children. I would seriously question the authenticity of any so-called Satanic organization that claims or does otherwise . . . for they're probably not Satanists---rather such persons are merely mindless publicity seekers looking for negative attention and that well-known fifteen minutes of fame.

More so, Satanism has nothing to do with nefarious, immoral, degenerate, and/or illegal behavior.

Alas, I'm no Satanist and invariably many of you will remain unconvinced by my essay.

Best Regards,
Loki Blue
"So, Lone Star, now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb." - Dark Helmet

Offline Outer Haven

« Reply #36 on: November 14, 2014, 12:46:19 AM »
No child should be indoctrinated into any religion
Yes, they should! Truth doesn't withhold itself!

Offline lokiblue

• Sith Lord
« Reply #37 on: November 14, 2014, 01:50:34 AM »
Yes, they should! Truth doesn't withhold itself!

Spoken like a typical, intolerant . . . uneducated and unwise fundamentalist Jihadist. You have not, nor does anyone else, the inherent right to force your beliefs upon anyone else and when you attempt to do so and your child grows to resent you and reject your religious and/or political grooming (most fundamentalists in the mold I speak of are mainly political and/or religious pedophiles) then you will have gotten your just deserts. Catholicism (and many others of your ilk, regardless of denomination) fetishize, prey upon, and in general manipulate and exploit the youth. Satanists, however . . . do not.

Only Sith Lords deal in absolutes. If you want to be a crusading, Jihadist Christian of the mind then go sign up for Emperor Palpatine's blueprint for galactic depopulation of everyone who doesn't conform to his "one and only" truth.

But don't ever conflate your "one and only" truth for what belongs in a secular, free country's public school curriculum . . . if you want to abuse your child then do it in the privacy of your own home and not in front of everyone else . . . or at the expense of the lives of other children and their education and training. If you poison other peoples' wells then they'll poison your's as well. Don't shit where you eat and others won't shit in your mouth.
"So, Lone Star, now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb." - Dark Helmet

Offline attietewd

« Reply #38 on: November 14, 2014, 03:40:21 AM »
Spoken like a typical, intolerant . . . uneducated and unwise fundamentalist Jihadist. You have not, nor does anyone else, the inherent right to force your beliefs upon anyone else and when you attempt to do so and your child grows to resent you and reject your religious and/or political grooming (most fundamentalists in the mold I speak of are mainly political and/or religious pedophiles) then you will have gotten your just deserts. Catholicism (and many others of your ilk, regardless of denomination) fetishize, prey upon, and in general manipulate and exploit the youth. Satanists, however . . . do not.

Only Sith Lords deal in absolutes. If you want to be a crusading, Jihadist Christian of the mind then go sign up for Emperor Palpatine's blueprint for galactic depopulation of everyone who doesn't conform to his "one and only" truth.

But don't ever conflate your "one and only" truth for what belongs in a secular, free country's public school curriculum . . . if you want to abuse your child then do it in the privacy of your own home and not in front of everyone else . . . or at the expense of the lives of other children and their education and training. If you poison other peoples' wells then they'll poison your's as well. Don't shit where you eat and others won't shit in your mouth.

You started out by saying "spoken like a typical intolerant".  I would say you have spoken like a typical person who, because you haven't experienced anything that would convince you God and His son exist, they must not.  Children are taught about dangers everyday whether it be fire, going in the street, talking to strangers etc.  Parents teach their children from their own life's experience.  I guess you would consider that indoctrination too.  I guess you feel if the child gets burned that should be lesson enough.  If you don't have the knowledge or experience inside, you can't possibly teach it.  You don't have it because according to you it doesn't exist.  But it doesn't matter.  Evil exists whether you believe it or not and so does God and His son, and so do you, a mere human being, fragile, mortal and helpless (on your own) against a battle that would blow your mind if you could physically see it with your eyes.  But you won't because it is spiritual.

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #39 on: November 14, 2014, 08:29:34 AM »

lokiblue:

Thanx for coming here and illustrating for us EXACTLY and ELOQUENTLY
the precise lack of moral instruction/grounding ... of the knowledge of right and wrong,
of good/evil, of God/devil … that is sucking the soul from our collective consciousness and
our civilization.

Reason why the Roman Empire fell - Decline in Morals

"
A decline in morals, especially in the rich upper classes and the emperors, had a devastating impact on the Romans. Immoral and promiscuous sexual behaviour including adultery and orgies. Emperors such as Tiberius kept groups of young boys for his pleasure, incest by Nero who also had a male slave castrated so he could take him as his wife, Elagabalus who forces a Vestal Virgin into marriage, Commodus with his harems of concubines who enraged Romans by sitting in the theatre dressed in a woman's garments. The decline in morals also effected the lower classes and slaves. Religious festivals such as Saturnalia and Bacchanalia where sacrifices, ribald songs, lewd acts and sexual promiscuity were practised. Bestiality and other lewd and sexually explicit acts were exhibited in the Colosseum arena to amuse the mob. Brothels and forced prostitution flourished. Widespread gambling on the chariot races and gladiatorial combats. Massive consumption of alcohol. The sadistic cruelty towards both man and beasts in the arena.

http://www.tribunesandtriumphs.org/roman-empire/reason-why-the-roman-empire-fell.htm