WeAreChange confronts General Myers on 9/11

Author Topic: WeAreChange confronts General Myers on 9/11  (Read 2783 times)

Offline Outer Haven

WeAreChange confronts General Myers on 9/11
« on: September 19, 2014, 11:53:12 AM »

I can't believe this hasn't been posted here!
"If this is the only way, we have no choice but to proceed. What is there to vacillate about?"

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
Don't believe me. Look it up yourself!

Offline One Revelator

Re: WeAreChange confronts General Myers on 9/11
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2014, 02:17:14 PM »
One doesn’t make it past Lt. Col without being a completely sold-out “yes” man. This involves one's own internal cremation of care annually to maintain the façade. I’m sure the General is quite proud of his doublethink ability and self-importance.

As far as the crowd of 300 is concerned, they were there to hear what they wanted to hear. They had a good idea of what the speaker was going to say before they walked in the door.

But the silver lining to all this was the one witness who showed incredible courage by coming forward to confirm the assault on WAC members. He was the fence-sitter and saw the irrational response of the crowd to simple questions, which only added legitimacy to those questions.

If that ONE witness turned to investigate 9/11 because of this, then the whole confrontation was worth it IMO.
The number one cause of all human poverty, misery, and death is not global warming. It’s GLOBAL LYING.