Author Topic: SCOTLAND INDEPENDENCE ~ Yes or No?  (Read 20967 times)

Offline Sasha

• Sasha
70,000 Scotts Petition So Far: Independance Re-Vote After Vote Riggig Claims
« Reply #40 on: September 20, 2014, 05:13:15 pm »
Scottish Independence: 70,000 Nationalists Demand Referendum be Re-Held After Vote Rigging Claims
https://uk.news.yahoo.com/scottish-independence-70-000-nationalists-demand-referendum-held-131647919.html#7s66UQx
Tabatha Kinder - IB Times – 8 hours ago

A petition demanding the Scottish independence referendum be re-held "because it was rigged" has garnered 70,000 signatures in less than 24 hours.

Despite Scotland's First Minister and leader of the Scottish National Party Alex Salmond accepting that the outcome of the vote is "the democratic verdict of the people of Scotland", the petition calls for a re-vote because of "strange occurrences" that appear to show electoral fraud and vote rigging.

The petition states: "Countless evidences of fraud during the Scottish Referendum have come to light, including two counts of votes being moved in bulk to a 'No' pile, 'Yes' votes clearly being seen in 'No' piles, and strange occurrences with dual fire alarms, and clear-cut fraud in Glasgow.

"We demand a re-vote be taken of said referendum, where each vote shall be counted by two individuals, one of whom should be an international impartial party without a stake in the vote."

The allegations of vote miscounting refer to videos posted on YouTube on Friday that show Sky News' footage of polling stations in Dundee and Edinburgh.

Social media users spotted a clear 'Yes' ballot among the papers on a table allocated to 'No' votes.

However, the 'Yes Dundee' organisation clarified that the ballots in question were yet to be counted and were merely "resting on the table" before being moved once sorted.

Scottish nationalists were told to "get a grip" yesterday after pro-independence supporters venter their frustrations on social media after the result was announced.

Meanwhile, officials at the referendum count in Glasgow are investigating 10 cases of suspected electoral fraud at polling stations after Glasgow City Council said police had been called earlier today.

They said it related to possible cases of impersonation, where people pretend to be someone else, cast the vote, then the real person turned up to vote.

Police Scotland said there was an ongoing investigation into a "small number" of ballot papers which had been compromised.
Morality is contraband in war.
- Mahatma Gandhi

Offline jerryweaver

Re: SCOTLAND INDEPENDENCE ~ Yes or No?
« Reply #41 on: September 20, 2014, 05:42:45 pm »
Thanks Sasha. Do you know ? Is the petition online and if so what is the address? I did a quick google for and no bites. Although this story isn't hard to find. Facebook

Offline Sasha

• Sasha
« Reply #42 on: September 20, 2014, 06:13:12 pm »
Jerry, I'm not positive this is the official one, but the verbage matches-up and the vote count seems to match-up with one that was reported on hours ago.  It has 79+K votes now (!!!).  Kinda interesting the main Yahoo article didn't have a link through.

We the undersigned demand a revote of the Scottish Referendum, counted by impartial international parties.
http://www.change.org/p/alex-salmond-we-the-undersigned-demand-a-revote-of-the-scottish-referendum-counted-by-impartial-international-parties?recruiter=154926875&utm_campaign=twitter_link_action_box&utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=share_petition
Petition by Kirstie Keatings - Rosyth, United Kingdom

Countless evidences of fraud during the recent Scottish Referendum have come to light, including two counts of votes being moved in bulk into a No pile, Yes votes clearly being seen in no piles and strange occurences with dual fire alarms and clear cut fraud in Glasgow. We demand a revote be taken of said referendum, where each vote shall be counted by two individuals, one of whom should be an international impartial party without a stake in the vote.

79,559 supporters
- Mahatma Gandhi

Offline jerryweaver

« Reply #43 on: September 20, 2014, 06:16:34 pm »
Oh Thanks, Great work! I will spread it on facebook. There are many sites there.

Offline Sasha

• Sasha
« Reply #44 on: September 20, 2014, 06:24:37 pm »
Good call.  I'll follow suit.
- Mahatma Gandhi

Offline Sasha

• Sasha
« Reply #45 on: September 20, 2014, 06:59:03 pm »
80,014 supporters
69,985 needed
- Mahatma Gandhi

Offline Sasha

• Sasha
« Reply #46 on: September 20, 2014, 07:04:47 pm »
- Mahatma Gandhi

Offline Valerius

« Reply #47 on: September 20, 2014, 07:28:42 pm »
Well I for one am still glad that the Uk is whole. What is with this Brit bashing on Infowars. I hate the Queen as well but love my country!

Some Scots thought it was there country. 
"No man can put a chain about the ankle of his fellow man without at last finding the other end fastened about his own neck."  -Frederick Douglass

Offline jerryweaver

« Reply #48 on: September 20, 2014, 07:31:09 pm »
Ya, that petition won't get em to back off the BS but it will serve notice that the people know its a fraud. 

Offline jerryweaver

« Reply #49 on: September 20, 2014, 07:51:27 pm »
Political Battle can so much fun...sometimes then the shootin starts.

https://www.facebook.com/events/736614813060306/

IMPORTANT!!! READ NOW AND PASTE ON ANY YES PAGES!
It has come to my attention that legal documentation relating to the referendum rules state that we have 6 weeks from the result announcement to forward a petition to the SUPERVISORY JURISDICTION OF THE COURT OF SESSION. Otherwise theres nothing that can be done! The result is in law and Westminister will never again allow us a legally binding referendum vote! . All that has been widely seen are mostly petitions being sent to the first minister etc. ACT NOW!
You can look this up ... legislation.gov.uk

Offline jerryweaver

USA: Ron Paul suspects foul in Scottish referendum
« Reply #50 on: September 20, 2014, 09:10:39 pm »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=40J504zS9p4

Enough is enough!!!

Ron Paul Asks "Will The Swiss Vote To Get Their Gold Back?"

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-09-15/ron-paul-asks-will-swiss-vote-get-their-gold-back

On November 30th, voters in Switzerland will head to the polls to vote in a referendum on gold. On the ballot is a measure to prohibit the Swiss National Bank (SNB) from further gold sales, to repatriate Swiss-owned gold to Switzerland, and to mandate that gold make up at least 20 percent of the SNB's assets. Arising from popular sentiment similar to movements in the United States, Germany, and the Netherlands, this referendum is an attempt to bring more oversight and accountability to the SNB, Switzerland's central bank.

The Swiss referendum is driven by an undercurrent of dissatisfaction with the conduct not only of Swiss monetary policy, but also of Swiss banking policy. Switzerland may be a small nation, but it is a nation proud of its independence and its history of standing up to tyranny. The famous legend of William Tell embodies the essence of the Swiss national character. But no tyrannical regime in history has bullied Switzerland as much as the United States government has in recent years.

The Swiss tradition of bank secrecy is legendary. The reality, however, is that Swiss bank secrecy is dead. Countries such as the United States have been unwilling to keep government spending in check, but they are running out of ways to fund that spending. Further taxation of their populations is politically difficult, massive issuance of government debt has saturated bond markets, and so the easy target is smaller countries such as Switzerland which have gained the reputation of being “tax havens.” Remember that tax haven is just a term for a country that allows people to keep more of their own money than the US or EU does, and doesn't attempt to plunder either its citizens or its foreign account-holders. But the past several years have seen a concerted attempt by the US and EU to crack down on these smaller countries, using their enormous financial clout to compel them to hand over account details so that they can extract more tax revenue.

The US has used its court system to extort money from Switzerland, fining the US subsidiaries of Swiss banks for allegedly sheltering US taxpayers and allowing them to keep their accounts and earnings hidden from US tax authorities. EU countries such as Germany have even gone so far as to purchase account information stolen from Swiss banks by unscrupulous bank employees. And with the recent implementation of the Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act (FATCA), Swiss banks will now be forced to divulge to the IRS all the information they have about customers liable to pay US taxes.

On the monetary policy front, the SNB sold about 60 percent of Switzerland's gold reserves during the 2000s. The SNB has also in recent years established a currency peg, with 1.2 Swiss francs equal to one euro. The peg's effects have already manifested themselves in the form of a growing real estate bubble, as housing prices have risen dangerously. Given the action by the European Central Bank (ECB) to engage in further quantitative easing, the SNB's continuance of this dangerous and foolhardy policy means that it will continue tying its monetary policy to that of the EU and be forced to import more inflation into Switzerland. 

Just like the US and the EU, Switzerland at the federal level is ruled by a group of elites who are more concerned with their own status, well-being, and international reputation than with the good of the country. The gold referendum, if it is successful, will be a slap in the face to those elites. The Swiss people appreciate the work their forefathers put into building up large gold reserves, a respected currency, and a strong, independent banking system. They do not want to see centuries of struggle squandered by a central bank. The results of the November referendum may be a bellwether, indicating just how strong popular movements can be in establishing central bank accountability and returning gold to a monetary role.

Offline Libertarian Perspective

« Reply #51 on: September 20, 2014, 10:49:32 pm »
Some Scots thought it was there country.

It is their country, it's our country.
“Good luck to him. I don’t blame him at all, but I just
wish he had not hit me so hard. I know he had to protect
his property, and I probably would have done the
same thing in his position. This has certainly stopped
me committing any more crime.” - British burglar elaborating robbery

Offline Geolibertarian

• Global Moderator
  • 9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB! www.911truth.org
Re: USA: Ron Paul suspects foul in Scottish referendum
« Reply #52 on: September 21, 2014, 09:39:20 am »

Where was this political courage when he -- and consequently all of those who had donated millions of dollars to his campaign -- were literally being cheated during the 2012 presidential primaries?

http://www.infowars.com/ron-paul-is-being-cheated-out-of-the-republican-nomination/

He should have been screaming bloody murder. If not on his own behalf, then at least on behalf of those who donated all that money. Yet the silence was almost deafening compared to what his generous supporters should have been hearing.
"Abolish all taxation save that upon land values." -- Henry George

"If our nation can issue a dollar bond, it can issue a dollar bill." -- Thomas Edison

http://schalkenbach.org
http://www.monetary.org
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=203330.0

Offline Libertarian Perspective

« Reply #53 on: September 21, 2014, 11:42:41 am »
This is very true what Geolibertarian is saying. I remember when I was sure that Ron Paul would get the GOP nomination and then came the betrayals and forged primaries, after initially having some 2-3 states landslide towards him. I was asking myself, why isn't this being challenged? After all some of his supporters submitted some challenges towards results, but as far as I know nothing more came of that.
“Good luck to him. I don’t blame him at all, but I just
wish he had not hit me so hard. I know he had to protect
his property, and I probably would have done the
same thing in his position. This has certainly stopped
me committing any more crime.” - British burglar elaborating robbery

Offline jerryweaver

« Reply #54 on: September 21, 2014, 08:20:10 pm »
Ron Paul ......  Controlled Opposition?  It was very strange that he was privately a 9/11 truther. Cynthia McKinney, Jesse Ventura  and Lyndon LaRouche are running on the Truther platform.

What is really crazy is all the noise made about the privately owned debt based currency and the national numbers are still soaring without much of a fuss.

That is happening around the world but mostly in the US. Its as if the problem wasn't that bad or Ron Paul would have been elected, because the US democracy always does the right thing.

Online TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
Re: USA: Ron Paul suspects foul in Scottish referendum
« Reply #55 on: September 22, 2014, 02:35:05 pm »
Where was this political courage when he -- and consequently all of those who had donated millions of dollars to his campaign -- were literally being cheated during the 2012 presidential primaries?

http://www.infowars.com/ron-paul-is-being-cheated-out-of-the-republican-nomination/

He should have been screaming bloody murder. If not on his own behalf, then at least on behalf of those who donated all that money. Yet the silence was almost deafening compared to what his generous supporters should have been hearing.

thank you for that observation -
Behold, happy is the man whom God correcteth: therefore despise not thou the chastening of the Almighty: For he maketh sore, and bindeth up: he woundeth, and his hands make whole ; He shall deliver thee in six troubles: yea, in seven there shall no evil touch thee. - Job 5

Offline jerryweaver

« Reply #56 on: September 22, 2014, 04:03:50 pm »

David Cameron: Scotland will never get independence and Alex Salmond is 'living in perpetual episode of Braveheart'

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/politics/david-cameron-scotland-will-never-get-independence-1050223#.VB8mLqi6-2U.facebook

Mr Cameron said he believed Scotland needed greater financial accountability and pledged that his party will produce a White Paper on devolution "reform" in the next Parliament if elected.

Attacking Mr Salmond, the Tory leader said: "He lives in a perpetual episode of Braveheart."

And he added: "If Alex Salmond thinks he can fool people by saying, 'Oh if only we were independent, we wouldn't have any debts, we wouldn't have any deficit, we wouldn't have any problems'. People know that's tosh.

"This is where they're taking people for fools because everybody knows there's a massive budget deficit. Everyone knows the whole of the UK is in debt. Everyone knows there's a problem."

Whole World is in "debt".

How? During the most productive period in human history " the industrial revolution " debt has only increased.   
Only because we have sock puppets for the banksters making policy for all the mindless ones.

Offline Sasha

• Sasha
Over 150,000 Demand Recount After Allegations of Scottish Vote Fraud
« Reply #57 on: September 22, 2014, 08:07:19 pm »
Over 150,000 Demand Recount After Allegations of Scottish Vote Fraud
http://www.infowars.com/over-150000-demand-recount-after-allegations-of-scottish-vote-fraud/
Paul Joseph Watson - September 22, 2014

Over 100,000 people have demanded a recount in the Scottish independence referendum after videos purporting to show evidence of vote fraud went viral in the aftermath of last week’s polling.
- Mahatma Gandhi