Some prominent targeted individuals might be government disinformation agent

Author Topic: Some prominent targeted individuals might be government disinformation agent  (Read 19875 times)

theoph

I would simply like to know: how the targeted individual community would react if it has come to light that many of the prominent figures in this community are in fact government misinformation agents? After being a TI for so long, and after getting familiar with the TI community, I have come to realize the sad truth about how TI culture works. Some time ago, the US government has decided that it shall create a subculture of targeted individuals to cover up some national security secrets, say, bodily and brain implants or electromagnetic energy weapons for mind-control purposes. They thus target a group of people with these mind-control weapons. The very purpose in targeting them is to cause them pain and suffering with these invisible targeting so that the victims will talk about it. Because these weapons of targeting are invisible, high-tech, and clandestine, most victims will not describe the targeting correctly; the victims will develop unrealistic theories to explain their experience of being targeted due to inexperience and uneducation – a TI culture then develops, in which descriptions of these energy weapons and implants are only half true and inaccurate and therefore sound "crazy". This is in fact government's goal. Over time more irrelevant people who have never been targeted at all will have come to adopt the TI culture that already exists in order to explain their frustrating experience and legitimate their suffering with external, intentional victimizers. This will further corrupt the TI culture by adding false testimonies to the already existing inaccurate testimonies. Then, the more targeted individuals talk about their experience of being targeted, and the more the TI culture grows, the more they discredit themselves to the general public and the more they make themselves look crazy to the general society. Then, when the government deploys implants and energy weapons on actual targets -- whether domestic political enemies, whistleblowers, or enemies on the battlefield -- nobody will believe that this is true, because "implants" and "energy weapons" have now acquired a negative connotation, it's "crazy stuff". It is in the same way that the government has purposely created UFO enthusiast subculture to serve as cover for experimental aircrafts, etc. The TI culture is "grown" by the government to serve as cover for mind-control weapons, in other words. 

Thus, to further grow a TI culture, the government even sends out disinformation agents to pretend to be TIs, whose mission consists in speaking more "half-true, half false" targeting stories or even in creating, from scratch, a completely imaginary form of targeting, such as "gang-stalking", to further incite more people to join in on the crazy talk to discredit themselves. I have noticed that some prominent, outspoken TIs are in fact government disinformation agents, for example Eleanor White. 
(http://www.lawrencechin2011.com/blogs/2014/04/14/last-word-on-my-past-two-month-targeting-and-gang-stalking/)
There exists an extremely informative site on targeting and gang-stalking by Cliff Huylebroeck (Belgium): http://www.gangstalkingwiki.com/. I even began to suspect -- though I am not absolutely sure in his case, unlike in the case of Eleanor White -- this guy is a (EU-US) government misinformation agent in the West’s op “creating targeted individuals culture”. If he is, Huylebroeck’s assignment would be to tell half-truth/ half-falsehood with this “gang stalking” webpage as does a typical government misinformation agent charged with such kind of assignment. Thus, what can be gathered about government’s “targeted individuals culture” op includes: (1) the misinformation agents do not lie all the way; what they say is half true, and half false, generally conforming to the pattern of conspiracy theories, save that they do it purposely, whereas conspiracy theorists utter half truth/ half falsehood because they can’t do any better due to limitation of their intellect or access to information; (2) some renown figures in the targeted individuals culture are in fact government misinformation agents, and they can all be identified on this webpage: Eleanor White, as I have noted; Julianne McKinney; Jean-Nicolas Desurmont; Larry Richard; Ted Gunderson; Norma Cross; both David Lawson and Amy Anderson might be such government misinformation agents as well, although I can’t be sure of this. In fact, all the “professionals” who are named on this webpage are highly suspect. It’s strange that Derrick Robinson is named as well; since I know him, my impression is that he really doesn’t look quite like a government mole, with his unenthusiasm and perpetual depressed mood. Neither does Lars Drugaard. But, of course, I can be wrong. You never know people until you know them, so it is said. And I’m almost certain that both Cheryl Welsh and Dr John Hall are not "plants". These two are genuine.

The sign that a particularly outspoken TI is a government plant is the ability to speak eloquently; most TIs are quite incoherent, as is well known. But you might say: How do you know this? You must be the "plant"! Well, I'm not; I have just seen enough of CIA shit to know how they and the Pentagon do things to fool people.

Note:

Late last year and earlier this year a group of women were accusing me of victimizing them because they found their names on my blogs; this eventually resulted in some scandal which went all the way to the International Court of Justice and became a court battle between government entities, both in US and in Russia. I tend to think that they have contacted the forum administrators here to complain about my posts. If so, please excuse me on this. I have described the later portions of this episode here: http://www.lawrencechin2011.com/timeline9/timeline9d.pdf and here: http://www.lawrencechin2011.com/blogs/2014/07/02/my-perps-and-why-they-are-currently-targeting-me-part-ii/. I don't have the narrative of the beginning of the scandal online as yet. Maybe later. See my website for general info about my situation: www.lawrencechin2011.com. I believe the whole scandal has been erased from records by now, so that, if you run into these women, they will just say none of this has ever happened and I'm just crazy in believing that it has ever happened.

Offline Anon27

My guess is most "subjects" are victims of a dehumanized elite class who view humans as lab rats to experiment with.

It wasn't like MK Ultra Test Dummies were gubbermint agents.

They were generally victims of those looking to advance mind control and clamp down on society.
"Thanks to technological progress,
Big Brother can now be almost as omnipresent as God."

- Aldous Huxley

Offline Anon27

- Aldous Huxley

Offline Anon27

50 Minute Documentary: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2t-L26MjwRo

Maybe some folks connected to Hollywood are involved in disinfo operations?
I'm not informed enough on the topic to comment either way.

Roseanne Barr talks about MK Ultra in Hollywood on Abby Martin's Breaking the Set:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8whbmRMw0Bg

- Aldous Huxley

theoph

This is exactly what I'm talking. MK-Ultra? That's more than 40 year old. US government mind-control has advanced so much by now. The latest is nano brain chip that can be inserted into your brain to make your life entirely programmable by a computer, and which is undetectable. That's the kind I'm dealing with: http://www.lawrencechin2011.com/blogs/2013/04/20/a-comment-on-darpas-involvement-in-brain-initiative/.

People can't forget about MK-Ultra because this ancient story is easier to understand, and most people simply don't have the education in science to understand the latest kinds.

theoph

To give you a sense of what the latest mind-control technology is like, I give you this excerpt from one of my blog posts describing my case (from: http://www.lawrencechin2011.com/blogs/2013/04/):

On February 21, I wrote an email to one of the researchers involved in Brown University’s Brain Gate 2 project. Here is what I wrote:

“I have been following the development of your BrainGate project for quite a while, for this reason. (I’m sorry the following sounds a little strange, but please bear with me.) The Department of Defense has left sensor brain chips inside my brain since late 2009. The nano size chip consists of sensors to interface with neurons, a miniature computer chip, and a nano radio device made of carbon nanotubes. The system of chips pick up information about the global activity patterns of my brain and the nano radio devices on them send the information back to the computer system in the base. The software on the computer system translates the information on activity patterns back into thoughts, feelings, visions, etc. by breaking down the patterns detected into elementary components and then matching the elementary components with identical patterns stored in a “mind reading dictionary” (pre-decoded information on human brain activity patterns). In other words, the computer is reading my thoughts. I have noticed that your BrainGate system is extremely similar to the military’s mind-reading computer system, except that the military’s chips somehow have no difficulty in picking up the totality of signals from the ENTIRE brain, not just of the motor cortex, etc. I don’t know how the military scientists are able to do this, but they are.

“The experience gradually becomes torture because, in the past year, the mind-reading process has reversed. The computer back in the base, instead of reading information off my brain, is now forcing my brain to read information off it. The computer controls me to laugh when I’m upset, because it signals to the chips to suppress the activity patterns corresponding to crying and then to stimulate the neuropathways in my brain responsible for laughter. It controls me to feel sad, depressed, hopeless, suicidal… etc. by the same principle. It has now evolved to the point where the military scientists inputs a “script” (for example Shakespeare’s Hamlet) into the computer and the computer will control me to play out the script (to live out the life of Hamlet, for example) without my having ability to resist at all (as long as I’m rational), because somehow the computer is able to calculate algorithms which govern the evolution of my thoughts and the course of my emotional development. It can predict what I will think and feel at any time in the future with pinpoint accuracy, given the current environmental stimuli and my current mental state.

“The control gets so bad that I’m desperate to get out of this situation. But I’m left in limbo with no one “inside” to contact, and none of the medical institutes which offer Magnetic Resonance Spectroscopy have machines with resolution enough to detect the carbon nanotubes. (The chips are made in such way that all X-rays will go through them.) Unless I’m willing to live in a bunker impenetrable to EMF… Since you work in similar technology, I wonder if you know institutes or persons who can neutralize the system. I ask you also because I thought you might be interested in this military system, which is years in advance of BrainGate even though they both seem to operate on the same principles. (Ordinary people think I’m crazy when I talk about this, as you can imagine. Just finding people with interest, let alone willingness to help, is practically impossible.) I hope you can believe that the military’s R & D (I think it is a project of DARPA, but I’ve not been told so) is far in advance of civilian research, and they often fund similar researches in the civilian world in order to make people believe that such and such technology is still at the trial stage and not yet operational. And I also hope you don’t feel I have wasted your time with crazy stuff.”

That was my letter. “As long as I’m rational” means “As long as I live according to the principle of seeking pleasure and avoiding pain.” In any case, of course I knew it was DARPA, but I didn’t bother to explain everything, nor did I bother to explain that my experience with this brain-computer interface occurs in the context of an International Court trial.

Offline Rneura

I am trying to find a place where I can get RFID scan to locate which area of my body I am emitting RF.  Do you know where??  Jesse Beltran of ICAACT org is in Sacramento, and I checked his website for upcoming trips to offer RFID scan, but none so far.  I live in midwest.

There has to be chip implanted in me to scan my brain for thoughts, seeing thru my eyes, audio.  It is unfortunate that such technology would be misused against individuals who are not even threat to society like myself. 

theoph

A word about gang-stalking. I’m currently the target of extremely vicious gang-stalking. In the above, I have identified Eleanor White’s work on gang-stalking as government disinformation. I was able to witness the formation of gang-stalking on me from the very beginning: how a woman developed a grudge toward me in 2012 and began forming her gang to stalk and cyberstalk me, using Facebook to coordinate their efforts. While stalking me, they tried to get law enforcement and the Department of Homeland Security to get me put away as a stalker, but got busted two times between September 2013 and February 2014. I have recounted here: http://www.lawrencechin2011.com/thirdrunoutline7/thirdrunoutline7d.pdf and here: http://www.lawrencechin2011.com/timeline9/timeline9d.pdf. During the third round, however, the most bizarre thing occurred. A woman, M, who has erroneously, or delusionally, claimed herself to be the victim of gang-stalking since June 2012 (see her blog here: http://stoporgangstalking.wordpress.com/), has joined the group’s gang-stalking of me. The group used her to file a stalking claim against me in April, in order to gang-stalk me legally. This time, however, the police has neither busted them or put me away as requested by the woman and her stalking gang. The gang’s use of law enforcement authority to legally gang-stalk me seems to have disintegrated by July due to law enforcement’s non-response and inaction. The gang then continued to gang-stalk me on their own, constantly making complaints about my website to whoever and paying investigators to follow me everywhere. They frequently sent people to pretend to be TI wanting to befriend me, like this “Rneural” you see above. Beginning this month, September, however, it seems that the gang is able to find more legal reasons to file stalking claims with the police against me, again using this woman, M (the fake victim of gang-stalking), as the pretext. By now, it seems, putting me away and then removing my website is no longer the objective of gang-stalking. The gang’s sole objective seems to revolve around persuading the authority to order Internet companies to isolate my website – all because I keep recording their gang-stalking on me there, and they don’t want the world to know about their gang-stalking activities. (This woman, M, seems especially concerned about the possibility that the world might find out that, instead of being a victim of gang-stalking, she is in fact a participant of gang-stalking.) I’m not exactly sure if they have succeed. Visitors to my website have certainly dropped to virtually nothing since this fourth round. Nonetheless, I refuse to be bullied into silence about the gang-stalking on me, and so post a note here. See my recording of the events here: http://www.lawrencechin2011.com/blogs/2014/07/02/my-perps-and-why-they-are-currently-targeting-me-part-ii/ and here: http://www.lawrencechin2011.com/blogs/2014/08/03/outline-of-kierstens-vengeance-part-iii-continually-updated/.

But my experience here demonstrates that most gang-stalking does not originate with the government; rather that private citizens form their gang-stalking activity on their own while trying to find legal reasons to get law enforcement to legitimize it. They will stalk somebody and then report to the police claiming he has been stalking them. I mean to point out how deceptive many TIs might be. A so-called victim of gang-stalking might in fact be the Master Perp in gang-stalking. Watch out for people who claim to be victims of gang-stalking. They might just be trying to hide their gang-stalking of others. Meanwhile, street theater is occasionally performed by government agencies on individuals.

Offline Rneura

Excuse me Theoph,

You are wrong to assume that they sent me to your blog or thread here to pretend as TI and befriend you.  I am not trying to befriend you.  I am quite selective now who I let into my close circle of friends.

I read your blog and posted here to hopefully find answer for my queries above.  I have been subjected to covert surveillance beginning of 2010 after bringing food for fellow coworkers, then instead of being appreciative of it, spread some made up stories about me to management, who contacted govt agencies and had me investigated.

It was not til 2011, that I realized that my privacy was violated 24/7, every conversation, online activities, movement were broadcast somewhere for global public viewing, but kept from me.  Everywhere I go overseas, I am stalked remotely thru whatever they have implanted in me that seemed to allow them to scan my brain for thoughts, dream, audio, see thru my eyes.  I learned they can even feed your brain the thoughts/dreams they want you to have.  Their purpose is to discredit, isolate, intimidate, and make me appear crazy to others.  In the hopes that I will go into rage or suffer from depression and take my own life.  They sent me "paid" individuals to play their script, again, for the purpose of discrediting and humiliation.

If you think that I work for these evil pple who have been subjecting you to 24/7 surveillance, you are very WRONG.  I would NEVER go along the idea of subjecting anyone to 24/7 of stalking and messing with his/her head so the person could go crazy or discredit the person even if I hate the person or if they offer me money for it.  I do not want to be responsible for anyone who loses life or he/she snapping & hurting others in the process, as a result of my vicious attempt to stalk/mess with the target's head 24/7 for pleasure.   

I would like to get RF SCAN but dont know where to get one in the midwest, hence my posting on this thread. Just thought you might have an answer.

theoph

I want to note a little more about this self-proclaimed victim of gang-stalking whom I named above, M, and who is part of the gang-stalking on me at the moment. One of the reasons why she joined the gang-stalking crew devoted to the removal of my website seemed to be that, when you Google “gang stalking”, both her blog and my blog would appear together in Google’s top 10 (or top 30) search results, which bothered her, because she didn’t want her blog to be mixed up with mine in other people’s perception. She interpreted this as my “gang-stalking” of her (even though this has nothing to do with “stalking” and I don’t form a “gang” since I’m always by myself). The fact that I have a right to blog about “gang stalking” as much as she does has never figured in her mind – since, she, like the rest of the gang-stalking crew, subscribed to what I call “Ape Morality” in my narrative, i.e. she has a “right” to whatever she wants and, inversely, has a “right” to the elimination of whatever she doesn’t like. Other people, especially somebody too ugly, don’t have “rights”. If you are too ugly for her to look at, then it’s her “right” to have you “disappeared” in her surrounding. You don’t have the right to be ugly when it bothers her. (From my perspective, I have in fact more right to blog about “gang stalking” than she has since her conception of “gang-stalking” is all but delusional while mine is closer to the truth.)

The rest of the gang-stalking crew want my website removed because, again, they don’t want the world to know about their gang-stalking activities on me, the international scandal they have once created due to it, etc. And one of the leaders of the gang (the lady from Germany in my narrative) used to work as a government informant against me, and she didn’t want the world to know about this. Just to silence me, in other words.

Part of the reason why they are so able to gang-stalk me with success – i.e. stalking me and then reporting me to stalking units in law enforcement for stalking them – is that they always get some sort of outsider help, like from the Department of Homeland Security, which always has me on some sort of list as some sort of suspect (“crazy, problem individual”), intermittently, since 2006. In other words, it’s really my previous troubles with somebody else which has caused the success of the people who currently trouble me.

theoph

Re: Some prominent targeted individuals might be government disinformation agent
« Reply #10 on: September 23, 2014, 07:16:33 AM »
By the way. Please ignore this Rneural above. I know the gang-stalking crew well. He is definitely a fake, a “plant”.

Offline Rneura

Re: Some prominent targeted individuals might be government disinformation agent
« Reply #11 on: September 23, 2014, 03:16:46 PM »
God bless you

theoph

« Reply #12 on: September 29, 2014, 06:10:03 AM »
One more note on my stalking situation. The objective of the women who gang-stalk me (my “stalking victims”) is to eliminate brain by eliminating my website. This is especially important since so many solutions to world’s problems may be found on my website. Even the solution to the mystery of the origin of the universe, perhaps. People must not see this website. This is a “war of species”. And by “species” here is meant not “species” in the biological or evolutionary sense (defined by reproductive barrier) but in the sense of brain functioning. The women perceive reality differently than I do – hence they must eliminate me. While I perceive “stalking” as “stalking”, they perceive “stalking” as “being stalked” and “being stalked” as “stalking”. They are trying to annihilate me because they want their way of perceiving reality to dominate as the only possible way. They need to annihilate the old way of perceive reality where one is one and two is two. This “war of species” is waged by the American society against me. Americans hate brain, or the old fashion brain functioning.

What I’m not sure of is whether, being gang-stalked, I’m a “stalking suspect” or a “cyberstalking suspect”. Since the women not only gang-stalk me on cyberspace, but also send agents to keep me under surveillance, this should make me into a “stalker” as well as a “cyberstalker” But it’s not clear to me in which way law enforcement’s stalking units define “stalking”. Since I don’t have a car and it’s extremely difficult to stalk people using public transportation (especially since my chief stalking victim, M, lives in a secluded suburb), law enforcement might only accept my status as a “cyberstalker” (such as when she visits my blog or when I visit her blog). Unless, when I’m being followed by my stalking victims’ agents, law enforcement is willing to consider that as my stalking these women’s agents, in which case I could be considered, indirectly, as stalking these women themselves. 

theoph

I have completed the first portion of the prelude leading up to my gang-stalking experience: http://www.lawrencechin2011.com/diaryreview2013-12-33/diaryreview2013-12-33Wc.pdf. It's in diary form. What I particularly want to bring to the attention of TIs here is the entry for May 16 2012:

"Merely two months spent among the targeted individuals’ community, I had already understood that this community had long ago destroyed itself. The problem was not only that the most outspoken and articulate figures among the TIs were often government misinformation agents; but also that, soon after a few genuine targeted individuals (who had been targeted by the government, usually by the military) had spoken out and began forming a community, a vast number of fake TIs invaded it, dragged down its quality, and “sank it”, basically. By now virtually 9 out of 10 TIs are “fake”, and these “fake” TIs – who mistakenly think they are targeted when they are not, or who add to government’s targeting (the original meaning of “targeted individual”) the worthless (imaginary) new categories of “community gang-stalking”, “targeting by corporations”, “individual mad scientist’s using his neighbor for experimentation”, all of which completely muddle up the meaning of “targeted individual”. The original genuine “targeted individuals”, as they become increasingly a minority, then get pushed out. What has happened with the “targeted individuals’ community” is the same phenomenon we see everywhere else: the destruction of the 911 Truth Movement when, after a few geniuses who saw through government’s trick and began forming the 911 truth community, the mass number of idiots began joining the movement, dragged down the quality of its discourse – by now the 911 Truth contains so many worthless versions, including that the attacks were orchestrated by Illuminati who are lizard aliens – and completely took over it, so much so that the original geniuses, like Michael Ruppert, often had to distance themselves from the very movement they had created. Or the destruction of the American university system when more and more people with below average intelligence began attending colleges as well, resulting in a gradual, but massive, decline of the quality of education."

The gang-stalking I have suffered from my fellow TI which I have described above brings this out in a most conspicuous manner: this woman, M (above), a self-proclaimed victim of “gang-stalking” – while in reality nobody has stalked her at all: she suffers from acute paranoia – comes into FFCHS, suddenly charges me with stalking her for no reason, spreads the news among all the TIs in FFCHS, and turns everybody there against me, in order to push me – one of the few real TIs in the organization – out of it, while she and other fake TIs dominate the whole organization.

That is to say: a "perp" comes into the TI community falsely claiming to be gang-stalked, then targets one of the few real TIs in the community with gang-stalking, and she obtains the confidence and helps from TIs from around the world (online). How corrupt!

Resistance against power is truly impossible because the victims simply don’t know how to unite, but know only how to destroy each other out of stupidity.   

theoph

I shall note another thing about this fake TI, M’s, gang-stalking of me. (Especially on the cyberspace.) She and her Secret Society against me are daily recruiting more people to make false complaints about my website to either law enforcement authority or Homeland Security. Now, as a fake gang-stalking victim, however, she also runs a Facebook Group devoted to identifying TIs in press reports about people: https://www.facebook.com/groups/203639773143064/. Just her paranoid universe, her disinformation campaign. But many other TIs have joined her group, more than 100. Lately, as she has increasingly run out of new recruits to make false reports about my website, she has begun recruiting, it seems, all the TIs on her Facebook Group. As she gang-stalks me, she probably tells these other TIs that I stalk her. Thus, she has also directed all the TIs on her Facebook Group to “target me”. Her Facebook Group is thus a Group for Perps, not TIs. This is the most terrible kind of TI there is: she is in fact a “perp”, but pretends to be a TI. She comes into a TI group, begins forming a gang-stalking circle against a real TI in the group, and then accuses the real TI of stalking her! Bizarre, huh? She has completely ruined FFCHS; and now she is forming Facebook Perp Group but calling it “TI Group”. And why? Because she wants to get the authority to remove my website. Why? Because she sees my site as her site’s competitor. And why? Because all her stories about gang-stalking on her blog are made-up, almost like government misinformation, whereas my stories about brain chips and targeting are real. She is definitely a Perp, here to pretend to be a TI in order to suppress real TIs. Watch out for this kind of Perp among you!

theoph

This is my experience of being gang-stalked. I have been a targeted individual, but, in the beginning, in 2011, it was being chipped in the brain and being subjected to mind-control. It was government technology and facility, although my torturer was actually a private citizen who could somehow have insinuated himself into the government facility.

But since July 2012, I began suffering another kind of targeting, which was gang-stalking. Like I have said above, most of the gang-stalking stories you see on the net are fake. Government agencies only occasionally resort to gang-stalking and street theater. The gang-stalking I have suffered since summer of 2012 is entirely a private citizen affair.

This psychotic woman, a certain “Kiersten Johnson”, because I cut off friendship with her in April 2012, developed an obsession with me. She began spreading rumors about me to everybody she could find, accusing me of obsessing over her and stalking her when it is she who was obsessing over me and stalking me, and, in July 2012, she set up a Secret Facebook Group devoted solely to defaming me. This Secret Facebook Group, or her Secret Society, from a humble beginning, eventually has about a thousand people joining it at one time or another, including two somewhat famous women. And it is in this Secret Society that the TI woman I referred to above, M, begins playing a prominent role since April this year. 

I have tried to lay bare what I have learned of this Secret Society devoted to destroying me (gang-stalking me) through investigations and so on. I must not remain silent on the matter because this “Kiersten” is truly a psychopath, for she has decided to go after me without provocation, by accusing me of committing against her all the crimes which she has committed against me. Her Secret Society has, in the past year and a half, filed 5 stalking claims against me with the stalking crime units at the police, and, even after some of the core members of the Society have been arrested two times for false reporting to law enforcement, they will never give up obliging the police to take me down as their stalker. By now, however, their objective has morphed into obliging the authority to take down my website, since I put online all that I have discovered of the criminal conducts they have performed to target me, and they are terrified that anyone might see it – even though there is hardly anybody who gives a damn about what they are doing.

I shall post all the links, describing events in chronological order:

(1) http://lawrencechin2011.com/diaryreview2013-12-33/diaryreview2013-12-33Wc.pdf (How Kiersten founded her Secret Society against me, Part I)
(2) (How Kiersten founded... Part II: coming up)
(3) http://www.lawrencechin2011.com/blogs/2014/01/13/kiersten-meets-angelica-february-8-march-1-2013-the-beginning-of-a-beautiful-woman-to-woman-relationship/ (How Kiersten founded... Part III).
(4) http://lawrencechin2011.com/thirdrunoutline7/thirdrunoutline7d.pdf (first phase of the scandal: a terrorism case at ICJ...).
(5) http://lawrencechin2011.com/timeline9/timeline9d.pdf (second phase of the scandal)
(6) http://lawrencechin2011.com/blogs/2014/07/02/my-perps-and-why-they-are-currently-targeting-me-part-ii/ (third phase of the scandal: M becomes involved)
(7) http://lawrencechin2011.com/blogs/2014/08/03/outline-of-kierstens-vengeance-part-iii-continually-updated/ (fourth phase of the scandal: M)
(8) http://lawrencechin2011.com/timelinepartIV-1/timelinepartIV-1l.pdf (fifth phase: M)

I shall update this in the future.

It's extremely difficult to find out what they have done, because they have requested that law enforcement maintain their claims according to the highest standard of confidentiality – they don't want people to know that, when they accuse a suspect of stalking and cyberstalking them, the reality is actually the opposite, that it's they who are stalking and cyberstalking the suspect. Most of the things they have complained about the suspect are staged by themselves, their goal being to earn the “victim status”, get victim compensation funds, etc., while getting rid of someone they are angry with and removing a website which documents their criminal conducts. (Initially, they were angry with me because they were arrested by the police when they tried to persuade the police to take me down, and so they have decided that it's my fault.)

Possible outcome of the current phase: (1) They would request from law enforcement a two-tier reality system: on the meta level, they have filed stalking claims against me, but, because it's super-confidential, it's only reality for them. In the official version offered to the public, it would say (as they oblige law enforcement) that the suspect here suffers the bizarre schizophrenic delusion that the group of women named here have filed stalking claims against him and have formed a Secret Society hiring investigators to put him under surveillance around the clock and gathering about a thousand people so far to make false reports about him and his website to law enforcement – and it's for this reason that the women in question are being protected from him. Although these things have indeed happened, nobody except members of the Secret Society is allowed to know about them. An alert about the suspect's “delusion” to such effect (plus his “insurgency warfare” against American society) may or may not be broadcast to the public (without the suspect's knowing). When I mention their stalking claims against me here, they will, very likely, simply request law enforcement to warn the Prison Planet Forum that the suspect is suffering from such delusion and dangerous to such effect – unless they choose to do nothing at all since the suspect has here predicted their strategy. (2) They will succeed in getting the police to put me away. This has been a very difficult option for them even if the police in the end agrees to it, because my constant awareness that they are behind it all. (3) They will soon all be arrested (some for the third time). If this scenario should come true, then, hopefully the authority will at least lock away, for life, the gang-leader, the founder of this Secret Society, Ms Kiersten, because her bizarre obsession with me over more than two-and-a-half years has truly frightened me. With several other members of the Secret Society at least I have had conflicts in the past, but she has decided to go after me without any sort of provocation, and for the longest time. Even after she has been arrested two times for going after me, she still wouldn't give up. There is no reason to believe that she ever will give up as long as she's free.   

The way my gang-stalkers work is that they have people conduct surveillance on me wherever I am (most of the time) and they have recruited, by now, more than a thousand people to visit my website, all in order to make false reports to law enforcement saying I did and said such and such despicable thing, trying to get the police to remove my website, arrest or hospitalize me without my knowing why, or send out an alert to the public in order to ostracize me from society. (Police has so far not complied with their demands.) It is in accord with this objective of gang-stalking that they have requested “victim confidentiality” of the highest order. By “victim confidentiality” is meant that they forbid the police, and anyone else, to notify or interview me about their stalking claims against me on the ground of “victim confidentiality” and “fear of retaliation”. They say that I am in possession of their confidential information which the police has no business knowing, and that, if I know they have filed stalking claims against me, I will retaliate against them. (But of course I have known about what they are doing for two years.) But the real reason for “confidentiality” is that they don't want the police to know that most of the stories they have reported about me are made up. This is especially the case with the gang-leader Ms Kiersten. She has a terrible fear that anyone might find out that it is she who has stalked me and developed a bizarre obsession with me since early 2012. She reported to the police saying I stalked her and was obsessed with her with a complete straight face – her pathological lying shows you that she is a psychopath. But of course she has had no problem convincing everybody she knows because “guys stalking girls” fits into people's preconceptions and stereotypes – even then, however, I find it amazing that she could have convinced so many people, because she is fat and unattractive; normally people's preconception and stereotype about this kind of female victim is that of a pretty woman, not someone like her. Nonetheless, this “Kiersten” couldn't quite convince the detectives since the very beginning, because the detectives are more experienced with this kind of things. But, by law, since they have reported me first, I'm the suspect, presumed guilty and not allowed to prove my innocence because “victim confidentiality” forbids anyone to talk to me or examine my evidences. (I have recorded all my conversations with all the “victims” in the case, but “confidentiality” forbids law enforcement to examine the recordings to get at the truth of the matter: who is obsessed with whom.)

I normally don't mind this kind of dirty tactic (make up stories of victimization to the police and then forbid them to investigate the truthfulness of the stories on account of “fear of retaliation”) because I have nothing but hatred toward American society. My response to the overwhelming power which my stalking victims exercise over me – they have me under surveillance almost 24/7 at times, and, at other times, are allowed to read and listen to the interception of my communication with others; plus, their helpers add up to more than a thousand people from the beginning until now – is to go around neighborhoods and break things whenever it is possible and convenient to do so, just to show my disdain for the American people. American people are the most despicable creatures in history because what my stalking victims did to me – stalking me and then accusing me of stalking them – is just a general American habit, both in the government and among the common people. I could never have, before immigrating to this God-damned disgusting country, imagined a people so unable to comprehend the most basics about rights and wrongs: some of the members of this Secret Society, like M mentioned above, actually believe that, when they stalk me, they are being stalked. In fact, should the government ever arrest my stalking victims for the last time, should they choose to make public my case, and should I succeed in getting political asylum in another land, if the feminists and other women hear about it and become indignant by the matter, I might want to say to them such outrageous things as “The police in America are so sexist that, when women complain about being stalked, the police actually arrest the women victims and let the suspect go free! Ha ha ha!” Every feminist and every woman will certainly believes me – for they have already decided in advance that women are always the victims vis-a-vis guys – and will clash with the police and the government, resulting in massive social unrest. Nobody will be able to believe, or even imagine, that what has really happened is that it is these women “victims” who were stalking the suspect, lying to the police, and doing other unbelievable things like faking complaints and staging their own victimization (perhaps even colluding with foreign elements with the intention to destabilize the United States: but this is another side of the story I'm still investigating) – and then at last trying to discredit their victim (the “suspect”) fearing that the truth might come out. They consider lying to police as their “rights”, and, when the detectives investigate their claims to find out that it's all lies, they consider that the police has wronged them and violated their “rights”, and they want to sue the police for being “sexist”. The detectives involved are thus so angry with these fake victims, and yet they will get beaten up by the public for being sexist. Ha ha.

My gang-stalkers (my “stalking victims”) consider harming me their “rights”: Kiersten, for example, stalked me and then reported to the police saying I stalked her, and, when the police arrested her, she considered that she has been “wronged”, her rights “violated”, and she went after me with even greater viciousness, all because she believes that attacking me without provocation is her “rights”. The woman M mentioned above, filed stalking claims against me in April this year because I have talked about her on my blog (under an alias: I didn't mention her real name), and, instead of asking me to remove the posts, she filed her claims, requested that the police remove me to mental hospital and then remove my website, and forbade the police to ever reveal to me that she had so requested, and, when the police didn't carry out her strange request, she considered that the police had “wronged her”, had violated her “rights”. And, when I found out about this fourth months later through my own investigation, she considered that I have “stalked her” again, and violated her “privacy”, and, for this reason, police should arrest me and lock me up forever to keep her “safe”. When the police didn't do this, she accused the police for being “sexist”. Why all this? Because, again, she considers that destroying my entire life (like life-imprisonment) for the slightest offense (like talking about her to somebody else) is her “rights”, and if the authority didn't destroy me for talking about her, it's because the authority is “sexist” and enjoys “ignoring women's rights”.

At the center of all this kind of bizarre reasoning (bizarre to any outsiders, but not to Americans) is the understanding that I, the “suspect”, because I'm too ugly, and kind of dark-looking, have no rights, and that, further, hurting me and disposing of me, even for no reason whatsoever, is everybody's “rights”, “everybody” meaning: everyone who looks kind of pretty, not too dark-looking. My case is very similar to that of Michael Brown: if you look kind of ugly, kind of dark, then people (in his case the police) have the rights to kill you and dispose of you for the slightest reason, and it'll be injustice to prosecute people who kill you and dispose of you, because that means the “violation of their rights”. Unfortunately, this “rights” of the pretty people to exterminate the ugly people is simply part of the American general culture, but not explicitly written into laws, so that, often, law enforcement doesn't actually respect it, as in my case.

One of my goal in seeking political asylum is to achieve equality with American women. Think about what this means. For this is the true face of Americans, I hope you understand: my gang-stalkers are sometimes aided by feminist thinking, for they are fighting for “women's rights”. “Women's rights” means: the “right” to hurt, kill, maim, and imprison a male creature who has caused you the slightest discomfort; and the right to lie to police, commit perjury, and commit any crimes whatsoever. To achieve equality with American women, I shall seek to obtain the same kind of “rights” vis-a-vis all Americans.     

My gang-stalking case is extremely complicated because (1) mind-control is involved and (2) it is subsumed under some International Court of Justice trial. Some Homeland Security persons have taken over the place of my original controller and are inside the control center in control of the computer that is interfaced with the chips inside my brain. Their purpose is to program me to do “bad things” so that the women from the Secret Society (my “stalking victims”) can have something bad to report to the police about me. My stalking victims work intimately with the Department of Homeland Security. Sometimes my stalking victims would have access to the Homeland Security persons, so that they could actually know in advance where I am going to act out and break things before I have even decided where I shall be later on that day, thus allowing the investigators whom they have hired to catch me in camera, etc. Then they will have something demonic to tell to law enforcement, and eventually to the public.

Again, this is the true face of Americans: Americans have this distinctive hatred for any functioning brain with a free will, and, for this reason, it has been a more and more common practice in America to insert electronic devices into the body and into the brain of selected people to deprive them of freedom and freewill; and Americans have this distinctive hatred for the rights of other human beings to life and to understanding of reality, as my case demonstrates. Americans always practice the opposite of what they preach, because this is how Satan works. I hope I can make it out of this Satanic God-damned country in order to share my story to humanity and expose the true nature of “Americans”. 

Offline jerryweaver

http://dcbeacon.com/creed-singer-scott-stapp-threatened-to-kill-president-obama-believes-he-is-cia-agent-family-says-in-panicked-911-call/
threatened to kill President Obama, believes he is CIA agent, family says in panicked 911 call Scott Stapp lead singer for Creed .

theoph

Here is what is promised earlier:

How Kiersten founded her Secret Society against me, Part II: http://www.lawrencechin2011.com/blogs/2014/12/29/early-phase-of-kierstens-secret-societys-operation-on-me-august-december-2012/.

theoph

And so I have begun the new year with a sad note.

My "stalking victims" (i.e. the group of women who gang-stalk me everyday and keep me under surveillance 24/7, together with their Homeland Security partners) are ruining my entire social life. They have already recruited my one and only friend as informant against me. For every social function I participate in (various meetups), they would usually send a "mole" there to befriend me and watch over me. This fake TI, the woman "M" mentioned above, the perp who joined FFCHS posing as a TI in order to recruit other gullible TIs to target one particular real TI each time, this time, me -- she loved doing this, working from behind the scene to surround me with her agents. It's highly expensive, I suppose, but now she could get the government to pay for it, whereas before it's the other rich woman in the gang-stalking secret society who paid for the agents they sent to keep me under surveillance. It makes me extremely uncomfortable that, at any event, I might be talking to M's mole.  Even though I'm becoming certain that within months, all my gang-stalkers, like M, will be arrested, this time for good, and imprisoned for life -- but I find it increasingly difficult to live through these months when they are allowed to roam free stalking people and then falsely reporting their target to law enforcement as stalking them.

For, I don't know what these "moles" are supposed to do. I guess their job is to make false reports to law enforcement after meeting with me -- since there is nothing to inform about me at social events.

Happy new year. Hopefully you will see the story about this extremely pernicious (almost like devil-worshiping) group of women gang-stalkers on the news soon. 

theoph

I'm getting very annoyed by my stalking victims' operations on me. Since I don't have any friends, I go to these meetups for the necessary human interactions, even though, if I could, I would have no interests in being around Americans. And my stalking victims' Secret Society have begun to fill up each of my meetups, not just with one mole from them, but with five or more. It's easy to guess why they are doing this. The moles' mission is to make false reports about me to law enforcement afterward (false informants, in other words). Fearing that the police would not believe the bizarre stories they have made up about me -- that I hack people's computers, put hacking software on my website, fill my laptop with child pornography, forge recordings of my past conversation with them with computer software, steal people's things, fighting in public everyday, etc: how can anyone believe this -- they need to have a whole army of people reporting witnessing me doing these bizarre things, all simultaneously. They think that, if one person saying she sees me do these things is not credible, how can the police not believe it if 6 or 7 people simultaneously report seeing me doing these things? But of course, these false informants are just actresses and actors; the Secret Society hire them just to make up the same bizarre stories about me through prior coordination and concerted efforts. By now I can't go to any social setting without half of the people there being their "false informants". They hope that, in this way, they can eventually persuade the police and the district attorney to lock me up for life without trial.

Just to give you a sense of how REAL "gang-stalking" works, not the fabricated gang-stalking stories that you see many, like M and others mentioned above, have produced. 

theoph

The strategy which my stalking victims' (i.e. my gang-stalkers') Secret Society has decided on seems to be to warn all female members of any social setting I shall participate in (that a dangerous stalker is in their midst), tell them not to come, and then to replace these female members with their own female moles, who have been briefed by the leaders of the Society beforehand about what bad things to report to the police about me after the event.

Again, this is how REAL "gang-stalking" works: how a bunch of private citizens gather together to blackmail law enforcement authorities and force them to cooperate in targeting the one guy that they don't like, hoping to land him in prison for life through forged evidences. 

Offline Gastacara

I think that at this moment my website is the most negative about gang stalkers:
http://www.gangstalkingwiki.com

You may also like my pages about Aaron Alexis and Myron May:
http://shootings.gangstalkingwiki.com

Most disinfo agents may not find this page acceptable.

theoph

Here is the latest update about my current situation of being gang-stalked (about Kiersten's Secret Society's operations): http://www.lawrencechin2011.com/blogs/2015/01/16/an-update-on-the-current-shape-of-kierstens-secret-societys-operations-on-me/

theoph

Another latest update on my current situation of being gang-stalked: http://www.lawrencechin2011.com/blogs/2015/01/20/second-update-kierstens-secret-societys-operations-on-me-since-14-december-or-its-6th-claim-against-me/.

"Since 14 December last year, Kiersten’s Secret Society might have changed their tactic. Realizing that they were unlikely to annihilate me by filing stalking claims at the TMU, etc., they have decided to report me to another law enforcement department, saying that they had noticed me claiming on my website, out of my schizophrenic delusion, that the core members of the Society (Kiersten, Angelica, SDW, Dr P, Veronica, and Karin) have filed all these stalking claims against me and have been investigating me; that I imagined something like this whenever I got obsessed with women; that, whenever I got obsessed with women, I’d also begin imagining them to be involved with me in some ICJ trial or government operations (CIA, etc.). And the Secret Society then said to the police that, out of concern, especially in regard to my delusional slandering of them on my blog and website, they began sending investigators to track me, discovering my vandalism habits, which they could then offer as evidences for terrorism or misogynist hate crimes. This is how the law enforcement – a different department – began investigating and tracking me – for the 6th time. But all previous 5 times, because it involved the TMU, was kept confidential and so inaccessible to the rest of the law enforcement which is now involved in my case. The Secret Society’s original goal (since 14 December) was to persuade law enforcement to lock me up forever on hate crimes or terrorism charges (by which act they could then at last remove my website without my knowing), and then claim credits for themselves as a group of dutiful citizens and smart women who have uncovered the mystery of a series of unsolved vandalism crimes and protected the community and the female population from a very dangerous and sick sexual (misogynist) predator." 

theoph

The purpose of Kiersten's Secret Society in placing a lot of their female agents around me (especially at my meetups) seems to be this. When I for some reason talk to the "agents" (which I often do, in order to confirm that they are moles from the Secret Society) they will afterwards falsely report to law enforcement saying I sexually have harassed them. They are also creating this law enforcement profile of me as a pervert who sexually harasses every female he runs into. More to educate you about gang-stalking. 

theoph

As I have noted, one person among the group of women who are gang-stalking me at the moment, M, is pretending to be a TI in FFCHS (Freedom From Covert Harassment and Surveillance). The strange thing is that, when M has recruited all the TIs in FFCHS and in the TI community in general to gang-stalk me, none of the TIs seem to have noticed that they have transformed themselves from TI to Perp. Take a look at the comments which her fellow TIs have left on M's blog post: http://stoporgangstalking.com/2015/03/12/fedex-store-30815/. See what this TI, "Life-Long Target", writes (March 17, 12:42 PM):

"I honestly don’t know why I let them get me so worked up. many of them are simply worthless human beings, and they (the perps in general) are just doing what they’ve always been doing for many years. The problem is why they have to be so prevalent? Oh yeah, the numbers, the banding together, the uniting with many others against one or a few targets is how they get their “strength”. The question is, who is pulling the strings, ultimately? Is it really a continuation of MK ULTRA mind control experimentation, or are there really that many sick assholes who need to network and spy on one person?"

She is obviously describing herself, M, and all their buddies together, since they are all gang-stalking me at the moment, several hundreds of them onto me, a single person. This Life-Long Target, and M too, unite with many others against me, a single target.

It seems that M and her friends suffer serious cognitive dysfunction. They will harm others, and then really believe, in their head, that it's the others who are harming them. This, you should note, is one of the defining characteristics of a Perp.

(And by quoting Life Long Target, M will then report me to law enforcement saying I have plagiarized her friend.)

theoph

« Reply #26 on: September 13, 2015, 12:13:40 AM »
I’m proposing above a serious delimitation of the TI culture to genuine cases. While there are a few genuine cases of street-theater and gang-stalking here and there, the vast majority of such cases nowadays are fake, the products of overly imaginative minds trained, e.g. by these few government disinformation agents to believe that they are being gang-stalked when they are not, the purpose being to discredit the few genuine cases with the vast majority of the fake cases.
I have recently realized that the training of a TI to believe that s/he has been gang-stalked when s/he has not been is similar to a musical training. Watch this to see how, in The Red Violin, Mr Poussin is training Kasper Weiss to recognize Tempo to correspond to his playing the violin with his “Poussin Meter”:  https://youtu.be/hbh9X2pt1IM

Gradually the little Kasper will perceive Tempo out there in the world and be able to play the violin without the Meter. But in fact there is no Tempo in the world outside his mind at all. It’s all in his mind. If you read this M’s gang-stalking experience carefully, you will also see that, when she describes the people around her “syncing” their movement to harass her, she is merely responding to a Tempo she believes to exist outside her mind in the world when it’s all in her mind. Somebody has trained her to begin to perceive it.
The government misinformation agents referred to here are thus analogous to Mr Poussin in the video, and the vast world of websites and chatters on gang-stalking, the majority of it, is analogous to the “Poussin Meter”. 

theoph

« Reply #27 on: September 13, 2015, 01:14:56 AM »
Most TIs are being trained to look crazy, in other words.

Special trainers to train people who are not born crazy to look crazy.

Offline toothache

The famous mosquito drone might be used to target people:

Offline toothache

« Reply #30 on: September 28, 2016, 06:38:07 AM »
Here is a list of some of the best sites I have found on “targeted individuals”

Gang-stalking in Europe: https://www.gangstalking.eu/
Cheryl Welsh's Mind-Justice: http://www.mindjustice.org/
It has an introduction on targeted individuals: http://www.mindjustice.org/victims.htm
Targeted in order to be framed as a terrorist: http://www.enlightenment1998.com/summary2016_8/summary2016_8g.pdf
Part of the story, 2013: http://www.enlightenment1998.com/thirdrunoutline12/thirdrunoutline12.pdf
Part of the story, 2015: http://www.enlightenment1998.com/prelude15/Prelude17d.pdf
Robert Naeslund's story: http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/esp_sociopol_mindcon29.htm
Are you targeted: http://www.areyoutargeted.com/
American targeted individual: https://americantargetedindividual.wordpress.com/
Stop Gang-Stalking: http://stopgangstalking.org/

More to come as I find them.

Offline toothache

As I understand the situation: for the past year, this group of women named in Theos' postings above have been telling various law enforcement agencies and everybody they can find that Theos has developed this schizophrenic delusion that they are going after him and, not knowing that it's his delusion, has been writing about it here and elsewhere in order to harass them. The above thread is of paramount importance to this group of women in their current case against Theos (with law enforcement agencies and so on) because it's their most important piece of evidence: it's the only place where Theos has explicitly identified them. They have been showing this thread to almost a thousand people they have found online in the past year in order to demonstrate to everybody how much they have been Theos' victims.   

Offline toothache

Apparently, what has happened between theos and this group of women since November 2015 until today is this. This group of women and their friends in Homeland Security put theos on terrorist watchlist in the summer of 2015. Homeland Security had classified theos as a “terrorist” and these women as theos' “victims” and “expert witnesses” of his terrorism. When foreign powers attempted to profit from theos' status as a “terrorist” – that was between November 2015 and February 2016 – other US agencies then denied that theos is a terrorist at all. The other US agencies claimed instead that these women themselves are “terrorists” (for falsely reporting terrorism). The US agencies and the foreign powers in question have to go to the International Court of Justice to debate whether it is theos who is the terrorist or whether it is these women who have falsely reported theos as a terrorist who are really the “terrorists”. Theos' narrative is found in:

http://www.enlightenment1998.com/prelude15/Prelude17d.pdf
http://www.enlightenment1998.com/prelude_B_16/prelude_B_16i.pdf
http://www.enlightenment1998.com/prelude_C_5/prelude_C_5l.pdf
http://www.enlightenment1998.com/prelude_D_4/prelude_D_4k.pdf
http://www.enlightenment1998.com/prelude_E_4/prelude_E_4e.pdf
http://www.enlightenment1998.com/prelude_F_5/prelude_F_5c.pdf
http://www.enlightenment1998.com/prelude_G_3/prelude_G_3h.pdf
http://www.enlightenment1998.com/prelude_G_3/prelude_G_3h.pdf
http://www.enlightenment1998.com/prelude_h_2/prelude_h_2j.pdf

Apparently this very thread is also part of the evidences at the International Court of Justice. (Whether theos has harassed, or terrorized, these women with this thread.)

Offline toothache

Sorry, I have spelled “theoph” incorrectly. It's “theoph”, not “theos”.

Offline toothache

To be more precise: these women's claim is (1) Theoph continues to harbor bizarre schizophrenic delusion about these women being part of some government conspiracy to go after him; (2) Theoph, because he doesn't know that it's all his delusions, continues to act on these delusions by harassing them and writing about their going after him on internet forums, such as here (including me, Theoph's alter ego), and on his website: http://www.enlightenment1998.com/1.html; and (3) these women are consequently very frightened of Theoph and are therefore going to law enforcement or hiring private security.

Offline toothache

I have just received this brief update on the current business between Theoph and the group of women who are trying to ban his website. I hope the information is accurate. On the night of May 7, Theoph, after watching videos on Youtube about France's election, posted three videos on the new French president on his Facebook. By noon, May 8, the women and their associates had discovered the new postings on Theoph's Facebook, and everyone went into a frenzy. “The dangerous terrorist stalker has just posted something on his Facebook!” The women and their associate reported to their former contact in the French diplomatic protection service saying Theoph is becoming obsessed with the new president and might become a danger to him (such as using his terrorist status to harm him, etc.). They requested the French to request American law enforcement to ban his website and this very thread along with his Facebook in order to prevent him from terrorizing everybody. The women were however disappointed that the French officer, after taking in the testimonies, did nothing.

Meanwhile, the new associates whom these women have just recruited to their campaign against Theoph are also becoming frightened of Theoph. These women continue to spread hysteria about Theoph the terrorist stalker in their circle. Yet all the law enforcement agencies which the women have appealed to continue to refuse to do anything about him and his website.

Offline toothache

Another place to get updates about Theoph's current situation is: http://forums.avoiceformen.com/showthread.php?18141-A-gang-stalking-story-by-Anonymous/page3

Offline toothache

Sorry, the above information about the women's business with the French (May 10, 2017, 02:57:50 AM) isn't quite correct. I misread the information from my source. Please disregard it.