McCain's Secrets

Author Topic: McCain's Secrets  (Read 3725 times)

Offline trixi1

• He is watching. Smile because Jesus is Lord.
McCain's Secrets
« on: February 08, 2008, 12:15:53 PM »
McCain hopes that you've forgot about his secrets. Unbury them for all to know so you don't make a mistake and support a traitor.

On the following link, you'll find all you sickenly need or want to know about the songbird.  in the middle of the page is a section titled:

Click where it says Citizen McCain and it'll follow you through 12 disgusting chapters about this troll. It'll ask you for some pretty generic information, I entered: Canada, made up a postal code and typed user@canada.com and it let me in. So don't enter anything specific if you don't want to to access the biography.

http://www.azcentral.com/news/specials/mccain/
John 3:16 teaches us: "For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth on him should not perish, but have everlasting life."

John 14:6 says:  "I am the way the truth and the life; NO MAN cometh unto the Father BUT BY ME."

Offline Kregener

Re: McCain's Secrets
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2008, 12:17:06 PM »
Going to church does not make you a Christian any more than going to a hospital makes you a doctor.

Stop thinking in terms of left and right and start thinking in terms of right and wrong

Offline Dig

• All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.
    • Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2008, 12:17:53 PM »
feel free to post all of the text on this thread.
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline trixi1

« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2008, 12:20:24 PM »
feel free to post all of the text on this thread.

I downloaded as pdf's in case they get yanked. I'll grab them and post right away.
John 3:16 teaches us: "For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth on him should not perish, but have everlasting life."

John 14:6 says:  "I am the way the truth and the life; NO MAN cometh unto the Father BUT BY ME."

Offline Melody

• End Blind Patriotism
    • Revolutionary Girl
« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2008, 12:47:09 PM »

So true, and I'm not even a Republican.
I am a Revolutionary Girl!

I would submit, Your Honor, that if someone is doing something demonstrably asinine, and I ask them to stop it, please, and they say, "Make us," they've entered a binding oral contract whereby I am permitted, even obligated, to try to make them.

Offline trixi1

« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2008, 01:06:19 PM »
Okay, here goes. Took me awhile. Hope these work because I'm not a techie.  Otherwise, need other advice to post pdf's--only know how to save as pdfs.  Maybe someone else should download them while they're available.

John McCain biography
Chapter 1 - Who is John McCain.pdf                              http://www.plunder.com/-download-111839.htm
Chapter 2 - At the Naval Academy.pdf                           http://www.plunder.com/-download-111840.htm
Chapter 3 - Prisoner of War.pdf                                     http://www.plunder.com/-download-111841.htm       
Chapter 4 - Back in the USA.pdf                                   http://www.plunder.com/-download-111842.htm
Chapter 5 - Arizona, The Early Years.pdf                        http://www.plunder.com/-download-111843.htm
Chapter 6 - The Senate Calls.pdf                                  http://www.plunder.com/-download-111844.htm     
Chapter 7 - The Keating Five.pdf                                  http://www.plunder.com/-download-111845.htm     
Chapter 8 - Overcoming Scandal - Moving On.pdf             http://www.plunder.com/-download-111846.htm
Chapter 9 - McCain Becomes the Maverick.pdf                 http://www.plunder.com/-download-111847.htm
Chapter 10 - The Maverick Runs.pdf                              http://www.plunder.com/-download-111848.htm
Chapter 11 - The Maverick and President Bush.pdf           http://www.plunder.com/-download-111849.htm
Chapter 12 - The Maverick Goes Establishment.pdf           http://www.plunder.com/-download-111850.htm
How the biography was put together.pdf                        http://www.plunder.com/-download-111851.htm

Offline trixi1

« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2008, 01:27:16 PM »

Came across this now. Has some of the previous stuff too.  Some dead links were on there though.

http://www.wmsa.net/People/john_mccain/mccain.htm

Anyway, what's striking is the quote at the top by Neil Boortz.

Offline Dig

• Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #8 on: February 08, 2008, 01:35:40 PM »
McCain's Presidential Ambitions Set To Be Swiftboated
Swift Boat Veterans for Truth member set to launch counter-offensive to reclaim Republican Party
http://prisonplanet.com/articles/february2008/020808_presidential_ambitions.htm
Paul Joseph Watson Prison Planet Friday, February 8th, 2008

Remnants of the Swift Boat Veterans for Truth group that contributed to torpedoing John Kerry's presidential ambitions in 2004 are set to derail John McCain's hopes of becoming the Republican nominee by forcing the GOP to jettison the Senator and instigating a revolution within the party to return it to its conservative roots.

It was McCain himself that leapt to Kerry's defense during the Swift Boat controversy four years ago and now the individuals that started the offensive against Kerry are set to turn on McCain.

The campaign is being led by Sergeant Ted Sampley who has devoted much of his post-military career to campaigning for the safe return of lost POW's stranded behind enemy lines. He is Vice President of Rolling Thunder Motorcycle Rally Washington, D.C., which has no less than half a million active members.

Sampley also runs Vietnam Veterans Against John McCain organization, which has been instrumental in exposing the fact that McCain's status as a war hero and the claim that he was tortured in Vietnam is a complete fabrication, as well as highlighting the fact that McCain poses as a veteran's advocate yet abandons them on every turnkey issue.

"We are planning right now a counter-offensive called GOP Tea Party, and in the spirit of 1773 when the colonists rebelled against the King of England and tossed all that tea over, we're going to rebel against the Republican Party and toss McCain over," Sampley told the Alex Jones Show.

"We hope to start a revolution within the Republican Party to cleanse it of all the left-leaning Republicans and McCain is a leftist if you look at his major activity," he added, pointing out that McCain has direct links to the Clintons and would be no different than having Hillary in the White House.

Sampley said that the move would consist of convincing around 10 per cent of Republicans to sign a pledge promising that they would not vote for McCain, and re-establish the real conservative roots of the Republican Party.

"We were the first to open up on John Kerry and we took a lot of crap," said Sampley, "the same stuff's going to be thrown at us about McCain that was thrown at us about John Kerry," said Sampley.

"McCain is a deceiver, he is the great deceiver, you can't trust him," he added.

Sampley dismissed the importance of McCain's delegate support, saying that as long as 10 per cent could be made to sign the pledge, the Republicans would be forced to jettison McCain, leading to a brokered convention and the selection of a different nominee.

"When the Republican establishment is confronted with the cold fact that if the party nominates McCain, all efforts to win the presidency will be in vain. It will be forced to "broker" the leftist McCain into oblivion where he rightfully belongs," reads the GOP Tea Party website.

Whether Sampley's efforts will be successful largely hinges on whether establishment Republican-leaning and Neo-Con news outlets and talk radio give the campaign any attention. Can the likes of Rush Limbaugh, Fox News and Glenn Beck really be relied upon to sink McCain's aspirations or will they mothball the story to ensure a completely staged McCain vs. Hillary contest ensues?

Offline trixi1

Re: McCain's Secrets - If Bush Supports - You Must Abort
« Reply #9 on: February 08, 2008, 04:39:33 PM »
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/story/2008/02/08/ST2008020802116.html

Bush Rallies Republican Base Around McCain

By Peter Baker
Washington Post Staff Writer
Friday, February 8, 2008; 12:58 PM

With the race to succeed him reaching a critical juncture, President Bush this morning began rallying the Republican base around its presumptive nominee, John McCain, and in the process tried to define his own legacy for the general election campaign to come.
This Story

Bush Rallies Republican Base Around McCain
      D.C. Talk Around Town
      Bush Thinks This Will Help?

In a speech to the Conservative Political Action Conference in Washington, Bush offered an implicit endorsement of McCain's bona fides as a true conservative in the face of deep skepticism on the right. Although he did not mention McCain by name, the president said whoever ends up being the Republican nominee will represent conservative values.

"We have had good debates and soon we will have a nominee who will carry a conservative banner into this election and beyond," Bush said. "The stakes in November are high. . . . Prosperity and peace are in the balance. So with confidence in our vision and faith in our values, let us go forward, fight for victory and keep the White House in 2008."

The speech appears to kick off a new phase in which Bush and the Republicans try to put the wounds of the primary season behind them and figure out how to position themselves for the battle with Democrats still to come. Although former Arkansas governor Mike Huckabee remains in the race, former Massachusetts governor Mitt Romney's withdrawal yesterday appeared to clear the way for Sen. McCain to claim the nomination and pivot toward the November election.

The president has remained officially neutral throughout the nomination fight but he agreed to give Fox News Sunday host Chris Wallace an hour-long interview at Camp David this weekend to talk about the looming fall campaign. His speech to CPAC this morning had a valedictory tone that tried to cast his presidency as a time when he and the Republicans rose to new challenges and defended their principles against powerful odds.

"Over the past seven years, we have engaged this opposition with a clear and consistent philosophy," he said. From the economy and taxes to national security and social issues, he said, "we stood our ground" in the face of doubters and critics.

"On matters of war and peace, we have taken the fight to our enemies abroad and we are defending our people here at home," he said. "We're standing with new partners in Afghanistan and Iraq to help them build free nations. We refused to yield when the going got tough. And when the history of our actions is written, it will show that we were right."

Bush was received warmly by the conservative faithful. But the crowd cheered even louder when Bush paid homage to Vice President Cheney, whom he proclaimed "the best vice president in history."

The president then noted jokingly that his mother might disagree with that assessment -- an allusion to former president George H. W. Bush's two terms as the nation's second in command. But, Bush added smilingly, "my opinion is the one that counts."

Bush often professes not to be focused on what history will say about him, and aides have said in recent weeks that he is not thinking about his legacy. Yet the speech repeatedly referred to his administration's accomplishments in the past tense.

He boasted of cutting taxes, reducing wasteful spending, drawing ethical lines in stem cell research and taking on drug abuse. With the exception of urging Congress to pass liability protection for telecommunications companies that have helped his administration's warrantless surveillance program, he devoted little of the talk to current issues or future promises.

Along the way, he offered a version of his tenure that would be hotly disputed by his foes. At one point in the speech, for instance, he said in Afghanistan "the Taliban and al-Qaeda and their allies are on the run." But violence has spiked in Afghanistan to the highest level since the U.S.-led operation that first dislodged the Taliban from power in 2001 and Bush's own administration has concluded that the situation there is worsening. Bush just agreed to send 3,200 more U.S. troops to try to reestablish security.

While vowing "to finish strong," Bush clearly is thinking about the dwindling number of days he has remaining in office. During a Middle East trip last month, he noted that he has "a timeline" of just 12 months and he later told mayors who visited the White House that he plans to settle in Dallas after his presidency. At the National Prayer Breakfast yesterday, he noted that it would be the last time he would address that gathering as president and reflected on his turbulent years in power.

"Prayer has strengthened me in times of personal challenge," he said. "It has helped me meet the challenges of the presidency. I understand now clearly the story of the calm in the rough seas."

Speaking with reporters aboard Air Force One later as Bush flew to Tennessee to view tornado damage, White House spokesman Scott Stanzel said the president's speech did not mean he supports McCain over Huckabee for the nomination. "We are studiously neutral in this race and that is where we remain today," he said.

Bush's endorsement of McCain's conservative credentials could carry some weight, since the two battled fiercely for the Republican nomination in 2000 and have quarreled in the seven years since over issues such as taxes, torture and the execution of the Iraq war.

In the waning days of his campaign, Romney sharply questioned McCain's conservative record by pointing out that the Arizona senator voted against Bush's tax cuts in 2001 and 2003. McCain now says he supports making those tax cuts permanent.

While Bush may be able to help close conservative ranks behind McCain, the Arizona senator may keep a certain distance once he shifts fully into general-election mode. Bush remains popular with the Republican base, but his overall public approval rating is mired at 33 percent in Washington Post-ABC News polls, making him one of the most unpopular presidents in modern times. Embracing him too tightly could be problematic in the fall, yet alienating him could cause problems within the party fold.

McCain has tried to strike a balance as he has campaigned over the last year. He strongly supported Bush's decision to send more troops to Iraq and may owe his political comeback in recent months to the security improvements yielded by the so-called surge. McCain also stood with Bush against the conservative base in pushing for a path to citizenship for millions of illegal immigrants, a plan both have backed off of for the moment to emphasize border security first.

Yet McCain has been vocally critical of Bush's pre-surge management of the war as well as his handling of Hurricane Katrina and other parts of his presidency. The senator has also passionately argued against some of the harshest interrogation techniques sanctioned by Bush that McCain considers torture, most notably a simulated drowning called waterboarding. When McCain describes his inspirations, he chooses Ronald Reagan, repeatedly calling himself a "foot soldier in the Reagan revolution."

But whether he likes it or not, he is now also a foot soldier following Bush, and the two will have to figure out how to fight the next battle together.

Staff writer Debbi Wilgoren contributed to this report.

Offline trixi1

« Reply #10 on: February 08, 2008, 08:58:04 PM »
http://opensourceactivist.org/2008/02/06/bill-to-improve-health-care-in-mexico/

Bill to improve health care…in Mexico!

quote from article:
The health care mess in the United States is a top concern of voters. Too many Americans find that, despite their best efforts, they are unable to provide quality health care for their families. Too many Americans live in fear that an illness might leave them destitute. Too many Americans spend years sacrificing to pay skyrocketing premiums only to discover that, when the need arises, their policies offer protections that are next to worthless.

Most of us agree that it’s simply not right that so many Americans, sincerely trying their best to provide for their families, are at the mercy of a phalanx of greedy insurance companies, medical malpractice lawyers, health care corporations, and other profiteers that have used decades of influence in Washington to institutionalize their chomp hold on the public jugular.

What would Americans think, then, of a member of Congress who introduced legislation, not to improve health care in the United States, but to improve health care in Mexico?

Insane? Drunk? Unworthy of public office?
Even more unbelievable, the senator who sponsored the bill is not on the verge of being thrown out of office for this odious piece of legislation. No, the senator who introduced the bill, Senator John McCain of Arizona, is on the verge of locking up the Republican nomination to be our next president.

Damn! How come you didn’t know that before you voted for John McCain on Tuesday, you ask?

Oh, and, by the way, all you Barack Obama supporters—before you start feeling all superior: while no one can deny how exceedingly important it is to elect a president who supports change—especially one that has the ability to make Robert DeNiro believe—there may be one characteristic Senator Obama possesses even more salient, if you can imagine, than the incidental fact of his father’s skin color: Barack Obama co-sponsored John McCain’s health care for Mexico legislation.

View the complete article for more enlightenment on what John McCain thinks of US citizens.

Offline centexan

« Reply #11 on: February 08, 2008, 10:31:45 PM »
Below is a letter I put together after seeing the information on whatreallyhappened.com.  I just emailed this to my senators and congressman:

U.S. Senator John McCain was born at the Coco Solo Air Base in Panama, outside of the United States.  According to the U.S. Constitution and the Department of State, McCain is not eligible to serve as President.  From the Dept of State's site:

7 FAM 1116.1-4 Not Included in the Meaning of "In the United States"

(TL:CON-64; 11-30-95)

c) Despite widespread popular belief, U.S. installations abroad and U.S. diplomatic or consular facilities are not part of the United States within the meaning of the 14th Amendment. A child born on the premises of such a facility is not subject to the jurisdiction of the United States and does not acquire U.S. citizenship by reason of birth.

http://www.state.gov/documents/organization/86755.pdf

According to Article II, Section 1 of the U.S. Constitution:

"No Person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the office of President."

McCain was born in Panama and does not appear to be eligible to serve as President.  Please do what you can to remove his name from consideration for that office before this issue becomes an embarrassment.

Thank you.

(Someone may have already addressed this on the forum...don't know)

Offline xereau

• Thread Killer
« Reply #12 on: February 08, 2008, 11:39:26 PM »
John McCain's Skeleton Closet.

Ohhhhhhhhh, spOOky!!
Government is the Entertainment Division of the military-industrial complex. --  Frank Zappa

Offline trixi1

McCain Embraces Rove
« Reply #13 on: February 10, 2008, 11:15:53 PM »
McCain Embraces Rove

If anyone doubts which side of the fence McCain is on, this clears it up some more. Go to link and play the video. He's insane.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/02/10/mccain-embraces-rove_n_85881.html