Thermonuclear War Plans For 2016 Says Aerospace Analysis- This Could Make Obama

Author Topic: Thermonuclear War Plans For 2016 Says Aerospace Analysis- This Could Make Obama  (Read 7011 times)

Offline Lisa Haven

• Avid research analysis with Christian perspective
    • Reality Of Christ

This is HUGE news!!! According to an Aerospace analysis the US space command is planning a  nuclear strike on China and/or Russian by 2016. Drills and practices have already begun….

I hope and pray that this is NOT the case, but the fact that the news has leaked leaves me with the sinking feeling of how China and Russia will respond to the news leaked by the Aerospace analysis. Will they retaliate? Will there be devastation? Will this really happen? Is this just another disinformation campaign by Russia to ignite tensions between the US, China, and Russia? Or is it because it is the last year of Obama’s presidency and in order to keep him in office they have planned this event?

At this time, I’m not sure which I believe, but either way, I’d love to hear your comments and concerns…

Click link to read more: http://bit.ly/1y73hys

Offline Juntawatch

• "This ain't Rock-n'-Roll;     This is Genocide."
 That's hardly a christian viewpoint now is it Lisa! Aren't as a christian women supposed to promote 'The Good News' of the ransom of the blood of christ, and a promise of everlasting life for the saved and a 2nd judgment and death for the tyrant? Actually, as a christian yes! You're not supposed to imitate Reagans' Personal Butler and Reverend Priest who ran a whole 2-page (A2) fold-out in the Times of London in ~1981 accusing the Nuclear enemy of being the Anti-Christ and why Reagan & Thatcher needed to commit on 'theological' or 'religious' grounds, to an ideology of the FIRST-STRIKE against MOSCOW.

Well for those of you who haven't copped to the reality of such reports yet.

JW did the groundwork years back.

We had a similar story line going the other way around the Globe a few years back.
 I got the Daily Mail's editorial office threatening me with 'you'll be hearing from our lawyers ...' when I dug a bit further into debunking further what someone else had started.

JuntaWatch vs Telegraph & Mail Fake News
 Updated: 21 May, 2013

http://juntawatch.ukginger.net//timesandmail.htm?topic=481.0

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/uncertain-world/2053942/SITE's-embarrassment-as-Islamist-'Washington-apocalypse'-image-turns-out-to-be-from-Fallout-3-game.html

"This image of Washington after a nuclear holocaust, which a US intelligence group claimed showed the ambition of Islamic extremist terrorists, was actually lifted from a computer game. The article originally appeared in a March, 2008 edition of The UK Daily Mail but was shortly thereafter pulled after I contacted their Editorial Office. I also contacted The Daily telegraph and their exposé article was subsequently also 'pulled' on that same day, both within 6-hrs one of the other. The Telegraph's Staff (I'm pretty sure it was) threatened me with Legal Action, or actually said:
- "Our Lawyers will be in Contact with You", and quickly hung up.
Or was it me that hung up? Fairly outrageous though!
— Of course nothing was ever heard and they were obviously found wanting at having been rumbled.

The SITE Intelligence Group said that the image, showing a ruined Capitol Building in Washington, was created by extremists as part of discussions about the feasibility of nuclear strikes against the US and Britain.

This is the original image still being served to you from the Daily Mail's Image Server. If you Right » Click and view 'Image Address' you will see the original Mail Article Publishing date and this info.

The images appeared in a video, called Nuclear Jihad: The Ultimate Terror, posted on two password-protected websites, al-Ekhlass and al-Hesbah, believed to be affiliated with al-Qa’eda.

However, it has transpired that far from being a detailed simulation created by terrorist masterminds, the apocalyptic vision is in fact lifted from the computer game Fallout 3, by US game designers Bethesda Softworks.

The game bills itself as “America’s first choice in post-nuclear simulation”, with players roaming a ruined landscape some time after a nuclear war in 2077.
"

So good luck with your job anyway ...
"The Dog has returned to its own vomit, and the sow that was bathed to rolling in the mire."
2 Peter, 2:2.

'The Intellectual, the Plebitian & the Proletariat could be treated; just as wasps are treated.'
- Sanctimonious III. 1st Century.

Offline Geniocrat

No nuclear wars will happen on Earth, many spacefaring cultures are monitoring us and they will not allow Earth to turn into Mercury and Mars.

In the days of Ezekiel, Mars and Mercury were thriving planets.  When they had their nuclear wars we would have to go to Venus to find out and ask them.

They can disable all nuclear sites with a kill switch from their vimana spacecrafts.

Offline One Revelator

You're not supposed to imitate Reagans' Personal Butler and Reverend Priest who ran a whole 2-page (A2) fold-out in the Times of London in ~1981 accusing the Nuclear enemy of being the Anti-Christ and why Reagan & Thatcher needed to commit on 'theological' or 'religious' grounds, to an ideology of the FIRST-STRIKE against MOSCOW.

That would make for an interesting read methinks. Still looking around for any non-pay access to those archives. Most universities require a student ID number just to see that article for "free". Even the library of congress requires some sort of registration.

Did check out your 404 link. Even the web archive missed the actual article and repeatedly scanned a 404 page over the years.
The number one cause of all human poverty, misery, and death is not global warming. It’s GLOBAL LYING.

Offline Lisa Haven

• Avid research analysis with Christian perspective
    • Reality Of Christ
Juntawatch- Yes it is biblical, it wont destroy the whole earth. But if you look at Seal 6 its could be a nuke.