Author Topic: Shooter on the loose after killing 3 officers in New Brunswick, Canada  (Read 5089 times)

Offline KazKru

http://www.cnn.com/2014/06/04/world/americas/canada-shooting/index.html?hpt=hp_t1

Shooter on the loose after killing 3 officers in New Brunswick, Canada

By Dana Ford and Greg Botelho, CNN
updated 10:45 PM EDT, Wed June 4, 2014

Police posted to social media a photograph of a man
dressed in fatigues, carrying what appeared to be a rifle.

(CNN) -- Authorities spent Wednesday night trying to hunt down a man who, they say, fatally shot three of their officers and wounded two others in the Canadian province of New Brunswick.

In a tweet around 10:30 p.m., the Royal Canadian Mounted Police in New Brunswick indicated the shooter was still at large in the Pinehurst subdivision area of Moncton.

About an hour earlier, they'd alerted those in Moncton -- a city of just over 100,000 people some 90 miles (150 kilometers) northeast of St. John and 150 miles north of Halifax -- to take precautions.

"Stay inside lock your doors," read that tweet. "Stay safe. Motorist stay away from area."

The RCMP has identified the suspect as 24-year-old Justin Bourque, warning that the Moncton resident should be considered armed and dangerous. It posted a photograph of a man dressed in fatigues, carrying what appeared to be a rifle.

Helicopters were flying over the neighborhood, according to Isabelle LeBlanc, spokeswoman for the City of Moncton. She lives in the area that is currently on lockdown.

....cont'd

Offline KazKru

hard to believe some sick ahole put up this page within minutes of the shooting starting...

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Justin-Bourque/639218352834828

Offline KazKru

This is shaping up to be a false flag in Canada.

Here is the suspects suspected facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/justin.bourque.5682

Offline KazKru

look at his March 10 entry on facebook.  They will try link him to being an Alex disciple because of this.

Offline KazKru

Final post on facebook was the lyrics to the Megadeath song, Hook in Mouth

"A cockroach in the concrete, courthouse tan and beady eyes.
A slouch with fallen arches, purging truths into great lies.
A little man with a big eraser, changing history
Procedures that he's programmed to, all he hears and sees.
Altering the facts and figures, events and every issue.
Make a person disappear, and no one will ever miss you.
Rewrites every story, every poem that ever was.
Eliminates incompetence, and those who break the laws.
Follow the instructions of the New Ways' Evil Book of Rules.
Replacing rights with wrongs, the files and records in the schools.
You say you've got the answers, well who asked you anyway?
Ever think maybe it was meant to be this way?
Don't try to fool us, we know the worst is yet to come.
I believe my kingdom will come."

Offline muggl3z

• It's just a ride.
I want to go out of this world like I came in, screaming and covered in blood.

Offline Bitz

I expected something like this would happen after Bilderberg

Judging by the facebook page and the narrative being fed into social media, this potential false flag attack seems to be targeting the following groups

#Libertarians
#Gun owners
#Gun shops
#Open Carriers
#Megadeth (and by proxy infowars and alex jones).
#People who are anti police abuse
#People who are against the militarization of police
#People who are anti Mom's Demand Action
#Online police scanner broadcasters
#Militias
#Cop Block
#Anonymous
#White Males

If you live in Canada and dare question the total police state response you will quickly be labeled as a supporter of this guy.

Edit:

Offline KazKru

Judging by the facebook page and the narrative being fed into social media, this potential false flag attack seems to be targeting the following groups

#Libertarians
#Gun owners
#Gun shops
#Open Carriers
#Militias
#Cop Block
#Anonymous
#White Males

If you live in Canada and dare question the total police state response you will quickly be labeled as a supporter of this guy.

Add Christians and homeschoolers to the mix.

http://www.businessinsider.sg/justin-bourque-cop-killer-shooter-2014-6/#.U5AJZyjHjjU

Exclusive: Ex-Coworker Says Suspected Cop-Killer ‘Wanted To Go Out With A Bang’
Aaron Gell Home   Jun. 5, 2014, 1:50 PM

An image said to be that of Justin Bourque, released by law enforcement in Canada.

Justin Bourque, the 24-year-old being sought in the murder of three police officers in Moncton, a town in New Brunswick, Canada, has long had troubles with authority, a fascination with guns, and a tendency to make dark pronouncements, according to a former coworker.

“I never took him seriously, but he always said he wanted to go out with a bang and bring people with him,” recalls Caitlin Isaac, who worked with Bourque at Walmart several years ago, until he was fired. He wanted to “give people something to remember him for.”

Bourque’s Facebook page is filled with defiant and occasinally jokey posts about the right to bear arms. 

“He’s always seemed to have a problem with authority,” she says. “Issues with parents, bosses, police…” Still, she says, he “seemed friendly enough. Little bit of an outcast, but not to this extent.”

He was fired for ”attitude related issues, being defiant, not doing what he was supposed to be doing — problem with authority.”

As of this writing, Bourque is still the subject of a manhunt. Much of the city is on lock-down. Residents have been told to stay inside, and to keep their porch lights on. Local police have been joined by Royal Canadian Mounted Police as well as soldiers from a nearby military base.

Mike Campbell has known Bourque since they were both two years old and still lives a few houses down from Bourque’s family. He recalls hours spent playing with “little green army men,” and dreaming of growing up to join the military or become dinosaur-hunting archeologists. Campbell describes Bourque as a friendly kid, who was brought up in a religious Christian household and was homeschooled his entire life.

...cont'd

Offline iamc2

Well, we will wait and see what Nazi Mind Bending Pills this guy is on?

It seems he had an obsession with War, Guns and Death since he was young: And he is NOT a gun advocate, he is a Murderer!

My prayers to the victims AMEN
"When the Truth was murdered:
Common Sense ran away..."

Offline chris jones

*My sympathy for the victims family.

No in depth information, no comment.             

Offline jerryweaver

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/video/news/video-1098326/iPhone-footage-Monctons-Rambo-police-shootings.html

Watch the video and notice the port a potty. Maybe for construction workers or crisis actors.
"When the doors of perception are cleansed, things will appear to man as they truly are...infinite."
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0jM_cd9e5dc
Your Right of Defense Against Unlawful Arrest
http://constitution.org/uslaw/defunlaw.htm
http://www.infowars.com/protesters-have-the-right-to-protest-%

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
Ex-Coworker Says Suspected Cop-Killer 'Wanted To Go Out With A Bang' (If this was true, then why is he still on the loose?)
http://www.businessinsider.com/justin-bourque-cop-killer-shooter-2014-6

Bourque's Facebook page is filled with defiant and occasionally jokey posts about the right to bear arms.  

"He's always seemed to have a problem with authority," she says. "Issues with parents, bosses, police..." Still, she says, he "seemed friendly enough. Little bit of an outcast, but not to this extent."

Don't believe me. Look it up yourself!

The Great Deception - Forum/Library - My Research
http://z4.invisionfree.com/The_Great_Deception/index.php?showforum=110

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/video/news/video-1098326/iPhone-footage-Monctons-Rambo-police-shootings.html

Watch the video and notice the port a potty. Maybe for construction workers or crisis actors.

At this link you can see the signs in the above picture are detour signs for road construction.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2649110/3-officers-killed-2-injured-Canada-shooting.html

Offline Bitz

#Libertarians
#Gun owners
#Gun shops
#Open Carriers
#Militias
#Cop Block
#Anonymous
#White Males

They're also testing to see if they can control the narrative and prevent people from reporting or photographing what they see.

From the UCSB shooting to this shooting, there is a cold war on real journalism.

In the near future will I be harassed or even beaten by twitterheads or arrested by the police for simply photographing or talking about what I see?

Yes.

Offline semper sersum

• SI VIC PACEM PARA BELLUM
My condolences to the families and officers that lost their lives in the line of duty. But I feel this event was perpertrated to further RCMP Head Bob Paulsons  attack on law abiding citizens. I hope this retard is caught alive and not killed so we can shed more light on this situation. If he is killed there will be serious contraversy. Was he on any antidepressants should be the first question. Just feels like a false flag.

Offline chris jones

The guy with the sign.

Mucking of the MSM.. I get it if this be the case,   is it....?
 Or will this whole deal be blanketed..
 I fully understand MSM reporters can be a pain in the arse but ya can tell em strait up to muck off if ya so desire.
 The "don't ask"  no need to know scenario.
  My first born son was murdered, shortly after his death I met with reporters to get it out and hunt down the SOB hitter.
  I do feel for the victims family's, they shouldn't be harrased by a gang of story hungry reporters.
  Though some of these same folks want real answers as well,   I know I would.

Offline Bitz

They took him in alive.

Crisis actors?

Check out the red, white and blue background also the Boston shirt.

Offline iamc2

They took him in alive.

Crisis actors?

Check out the red, white and blue background also the Boston shirt.

I just heard on the News that the guy was caught: now we can see what Nazi Mind Benders he was on!

And Yes the Boston shirt seems odd/ya never know with the NWO bastards!

Offline anonymousone

shooters are like babies who need attention. what i dont get is why tha f**k they kill to get it.
im scoring as many points in the universe cpu as i can. because i think life is a videogame

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
The Shooter has surrendered and is in custody, taken alive as is proper in real police work
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/new-brunswick/justin-bourque-moncton-shooting-suspect-in-police-custody-1.2666921

Offline Donovan

There is one thing the media and everyone is ignoring and not mentioning.

Canada has strict gun rules. You cant buy anything except standard hunting rifles and shotguns. Basically just hunting firearms.

The guns he's carrying in that photo ...... are not available in Canada legally.

So where did he get those weapons? Because he didnt go to the store and buy those.

And btw ........ he looks like someone from the vietnam war in that photo.

Offline One Revelator

Under Canadian law, there are three categories of firearms: prohibited, restricted, and non-restricted. Prohibited firearms include short-barreled handguns, sawed-off shotguns and rifles, and automatic weapons. Restricted firearms include all handguns that do not fall under the "prohibited" class, as well as semi-automatic weapons with barrels shorter than 47 cm (18.5 inches). In addition, specific guns can be designated by regulation as prohibited or restricted. Large-capacity magazines are generally prohibited, regardless of the class of firearm they are used in.

Note that despite the use of the term "prohibited," prohibited firearms are not illegal. Rather they are governed under a stricter set of regulations. Non-restricted firearms are any rifles and shotguns that do not fall under either of the other categories.

To own any firearms in Canada, residents must have a gun license from the federal government. Licenses last for five years, and generally require passing a government gun safety course. For a resident to possess restricted and prohibited firearms, he or she must pass an additional safety course, and the specific weapons owned must be registered with the government.

Canada used to require all long arms to be registered with the government regardless of their category, but that provision was controversially repealed by Prime Minister Stephen Harper's government in 2012.

Canadian police do routinely carry firearms, and are exempt from Canadian gun laws in regards to weapons they use on the job.

In the Moncton case, it is not immediately clear what class of firearms the alleged shooter is carrying. Thus, it is not possible to say whether he has broken any Canadian gun laws; his weapons may fall under the non-restricted class, and he may be licensed. It is also initially not apparent that the repeal of the requirement to register non-restricted firearms would have changed the situation in Moncton at all.

Regardless of the legality of the shooter's possession of his weapons, however, he has violated Canadian gun laws even not considering the RCMP officers he killed and wounded. Under Canadian law, it is illegal to even point a firearm at another person, whether the weapon is loaded or not.

More (with links):
http://www.csmonitor.com/World/Americas/2014/0605/Manhunt-in-Moncton-What-are-Canada-s-gun-laws-video
The number one cause of all human poverty, misery, and death is not global warming. It’s GLOBAL LYING.

Offline semper sersum

I HAVE A CORE 15 an Ar variant. And yes you can buy all sorts of fire arms. There is a classification system. Prohibited, Restricted, and legal. Restricted fire arms need a special permit called an ATT. Authorization to transport issued by the CFO. Chief Firearms Officer and can only be taken from your home and to the range and or Gun smith. Prohibited posession is a federal offence with instant jail sentence of 5 to 15 years jail term. Home made fire arms are prohibited as well and carry a heavier sentencing time. You need a pal. Posession Aquisiton Licence to own and transport fire arms in Canada legally.
By the way hand guns fall in the prohibitted and fully automatic prohibited.

Offline semper sersum

Thanks one revelator. In Canada if you call a fire arm a weapon in a safety course you will be excused. Calling a a fire arm a weapon liables intent so we Canadian call them fire arm as the tools they are. Weapons imply doing harm, so the term is not used as such.

Offline Due_Process_NonNegotiable

Canada has strict gun rules. You cant buy anything except standard hunting rifles and shotguns. Basically just hunting firearms.

The guns he's carrying in that photo ...... are not available in Canada legally.

So where did he get those weapons? Because he didnt go to the store and buy those.

That's actually not true.  The guns he used was an M14 (or looks like the Norinco clone available in canada), which is legal and not restricted in canada.  the other rifle looked like a shotgun, which are also unrestricted.  both are legal to anyone with the most basic gun permit.  You can own AR-15s and pistols in canada too with the proper permit.

Restricted fire arms need a special permit called an ATT. Authorization to transport issued by the CFO.

not quite.  the permit for restricted guns in canada is called the rpal.  the att is just what you need to transport it.  you need an rpal before you can ever get an att, because you only need an att during a transfer/purchase/transportation of a restricted gun after it's been purchased, which can only be done with the rpal.

Offline One Revelator

The guns he used was an M14 (or looks like the Norinco clone available in canada), which is legal and not restricted in canada.  the other rifle looked like a shotgun, which are also unrestricted.  both are legal to anyone with the most basic gun permit.

“Based on a widely circulated image of the suspect, B.C.-based firearms instructor Rod Giltaca identified the two long guns Bourque was carrying as a semi-automatic centre-fire rifle — possibly an M14 or a cheaper knockoff version — and a pump-action shotgun. Both guns can be obtained legally and are commonly used by hunters, he said.”

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/moncton-shooting-justin-bourque-was-armed-with-rifle-shotgun-1.2666548

Mr. Giltaca agrees with your observations. Although I can’t see how one would identify a shotgun from just looking at the tactical butt stock. Must have been some other photos available that I haven’t seen yet.
The number one cause of all human poverty, misery, and death is not global warming. It’s GLOBAL LYING.

Theres the photo of it slung along his back, taken from behind him.  He has a buttstock pouch with clearly visible shotgun rounds in it.  also, it was a mossberg 500.

Offline One Revelator

Thank you. I can see the attachment on the butt stock there. At the same time, in that photo, I get the impression that he was intentionally posing. Like someone he knew was operating the camera. Being licensed, it’s not like the RCMP wouldn’t know who he is. There was another shooter somewhere else this week as well, just a blip. Certainly bumped the news cycle off of the VA treating vets like crap. We’ll see how this one pans out.

Theres a higher rez image I first saw on a prepper forum that had a much better image, but most people believed it was the mossberg 500.  

I get the impression that he was intentionally posing. Like someone he knew was operating the camera. Being licensed, it’s not like the RCMP wouldn’t know who he is.

ya it looks a little strange, but there was a story from the wife of the guy who supposedly took this photo in the news the other day.  He apparently got as close as he could and zoomed in as much as possible.  Don't know if its true, but people saw him all over apparently, over the course of the event.  the police couldn't apprehend him all three times.

Offline chris jones

Where did this fit into the frame?
The man they have in this photo is in civies, short hair, no facial photo.?
Anyone know?

Man Arrested Over Moncton Shootings - 6 June 2014 ...
► 2:19► 2:19
www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-j8r-I7Rv8
 WorldBreakingNews
An active shooter is in the woods near Moncton Coliseum, the Royal Canadian Mounted Police in New ...

Which photo?  I don't see it.  He was apparently arrested in the same cammo he was first seen in, all soaking wet from the rain earlier.  I didn't see any arrest photos yet though.  Just the reports on the news.

Offline chris jones

Which photo?  I don't see it.  He was apparently arrested in the same cammo he was first seen in, all soaking wet from the rain earlier.  I didn't see any arrest photos yet though.  Just the reports on the news.
               I can't move the pjoto over, but here:Suspect In Custody After College Shooting In Seattle
por WorldBreakingNews
1.903 visualizações..It's on yahoo news.

Not sure really.

And Revelator, for the link you posted and the below quote, thats not true either

Large-capacity magazines are generally prohibited, regardless of the class of firearm they are used in.

rimfire rifles in canada do not have a limit to the number of bullets that can be in a magazine.  same with bolt action, lever action, and pump action.  there is no limit.  as for AR type rifles the law states that the magazine limit is 5 bullets.  there are pistol magazines that use the same caliber as rifles (.223) that hold 10 rounds, which are legal in ARs.

Offline One Revelator

And Revelator, for the link you posted and the below quote, thats not true either

Large-capacity magazines are generally prohibited, regardless of the class of firearm they are used in.

rimfire rifles in canada do not have a limit to the number of bullets that can be in a magazine.  same with bolt action, lever action, and pump action.  there is no limit.  as for AR type rifles the law states that the magazine limit is 5 bullets.  there are pistol magazines that use the same caliber as rifles (.223) that hold 10 rounds, which are legal in ARs.

Thanks for the clarification. That info came from csmonitor. Seems they were the only ones that even attempted to address Canadian gun law with regard to this event.

I’m personally not intimately familiar with the differences. But, I’ve heard that configurations that would be illegal in the US are perfectly fine in Canada and vice versa.

ya the only magazine limit (regardless of classification of gun) is 5 rounds for centerfire, which is circumvented by the loophole that allows pistol magazines in rifles, as is the case with the AR platform that has 10 round pistol mags legally compatible with their rifle counterparts.  the bullet limit for pistol magazines is 10 rounds.  if you can put a 10 round pistol mag in a rifle, its legal.

all other classes (rimfire, bolt action, lever action and pump action) have no magazine limit at all.

Sorry thats not 100% correct.  the only time a rimfire rifle would have a magazine limit is if there was a pistol counterpart that used the same magazine, in which case, it would be limited to no more than 10 bullets. which all pistol magazines are legally allowed to carry.

it takes some time to learn canadian gun laws.  they are a mess.

Offline iamc2

This whole episode was created/and preformed by the Nazis' of the NWO---what else should we expect!

Offline jerryweaver

Good news I can go to the local watering hole and folks know its BS and are talking a bit.........
"When the doors of perception are cleansed, things will appear to man as they truly are...infinite."
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0jM_cd9e5dc
Your Right of Defense Against Unlawful Arrest
http://constitution.org/uslaw/defunlaw.htm
http://www.infowars.com/protesters-have-the-right-to-protest-%