When the Truth was Murdered: Common Sense ran away...

Author Topic: When the Truth was Murdered: Common Sense ran away...  (Read 4942 times)

Offline iamc2

When the Truth was Murdered: Common Sense ran away...
« on: May 31, 2014, 03:31:12 AM »
When the Truth was Murdered: Common Sense ran away...WHY?

First; What is Truth? and how could it be murdered if it is only a concept? (one persons truth can be opposite of another's.)

In The Gospel of John 18:38 we read: "Pilate saith unto him [Jesus], What is Truth? And when he [Pilate] had said this, he went out again unto the Jews, and saith onto them, I find in him no fault [guilt] at all." (some common sense by Pilate!)

Pilate wanted to release Jesus: But the Jews cried out: 'crucify him' and the Romans did just that!

Thus in reality we are ALL GUILTY of Murdering The TRUTH---Jews and Gentiles---we all murdered Jesus Christ!

Common sense tells me, that only when mankind finds No Guilt in what has been written: "I am the Way; the Truth; and the Life:" [John 14:6a].

When this event occurs then The Truth will be Resurrected and will Rule again, because mankind finally regained his Common Sense, and stopped running away from the Truth.

A Lie Twists The Truth: But The Truth Always Untwists The Lie... ;)
"When the Truth was murdered:
Common Sense ran away..."

Offline iamc2

Re: When the Truth was Murdered: Common Sense ran away...
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2014, 01:41:27 PM »

First; What is Truth? and how could it be murdered if it is only a concept? (one persons truth can be opposite of another's.)

In The Gospel of John 18:38 we read: "Pilate saith unto him [Jesus], What is Truth? And when he [Pilate] had said this, he went out again unto the Jews, and saith onto them, I find in him no fault [guilt] at all." (some common sense by Pilate!)

Pilate wanted to release Jesus: But the Jews cried out: 'crucify him' and the Romans did just that!

Thus in reality we are ALL GUILTY of Murdering The TRUTH---Jews and Gentiles---we all murdered Jesus Christ!

Common sense tells me, that only when mankind finds No Guilt in what has been written: "I am the Way; the Truth; and the Life:" [John 14:6a].

When this event occurs then The Truth will be Resurrected and will Rule again, because mankind finally regained his Common Sense, and stopped running away from the Truth.

In light of recent events in my Nation [ Race Riots in Ferguson]; I can see the Truth is becoming a concept that no one believes...

The Land I love and the World as we know it; is losing the concept of TRUTH!

...will mankind ever learn the THUTH of eternity? I pray we do: but it will not happen...

Mankind has already fallen: should we go deeper into a World of NO THUTH?

Offline iamc2

« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2015, 12:24:10 AM »

The Truth about our Nation, The Republic of these United State; is that it has been Murdered and it seems most folks could clueless!

...and it is true, because when the truth was murdered:  common sense ran away!

...and this is why? America is in trouble...

Offline iamc2

« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2015, 10:44:59 PM »
 As the world turns more to the LIE: can we see that The truth has been murdered and common sense has run away?

Just look at the folks who hide from the truth that the technocrats are running rampant with on earth: Which they are; and most of the 7 Billion people are blinded too!

What pisses me off is that most folks LIE!!

...I look for Life...and many look to tragedy...Life is short...so enjoy this time...because eternity is forever!  ;)

in the Book of James we read:

"Whereas ye know not what shall be on the morrow. for what is your life? It is even a VAPOR, that appeareth for a little time, and then vanish away". James 4:14

We have a limited time: I pray we use it for the good!

Offline iamc2

Re: When the Truth was Murdered: Common Sense ran away...or is it gone?
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2015, 01:06:55 AM »
As the world turns more to the LIE: can we see that The truth has been murdered and common sense has run away?

Just look at the folks who hide from the truth that the technocrats are running rampant with on earth: Which they are; and most of the 7 Billion people are blinded too!

What pisses me off is that most folks LIE!!

...I look for Life...and many look to tragedy...Life is short...so enjoy this time...because eternity is forever!  ;)

in the Book of James we read:

"Whereas ye know not what shall be on the morrow. for what is your life? It is even a VAPOR, that appeareth for a little time, and then vanish away". James 4:14

We have a limited time: I pray we use it for the good!

Common sense seems to be in limited supply in our day; and the Truth is never told.

This is a world of LIES!

I only quoted myself to bring up the fact that the system is lying so perfectly; that, many Truth Seeker are falling for the BS!

On this Forum: the key is understanding "Mystery Babylon"

http://www.mystery-babylon.net/ 

...much yet to be discovered... ;)

Offline iamc2

Re: When the Truth was Murdered: Common Sense ran away...or is it gone?
« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2015, 08:40:26 PM »
Common sense seems to be in limited supply in our day; and the Truth is never told.

This is a world of LIES!

I only quoted myself to bring up the fact that the system is lying so perfectly; that, many Truth Seeker are falling for the BS!

On this Forum: the key is understanding "Mystery Babylon"

http://www.mystery-babylon.net/ 

...much yet to be discovered... ;)
We have come to a time in history that is full of Lies and B*ll Sh*t!

...when GOD sends a man to Earth to do a job---GOD will get the Job done!

...this time GOD has sent Trump to do HIS JOB---and that is The Truth with Common Sense!

...do most folks understand that this may be "the End Times?"

...NO they Do Not Understand the perplexing times we are in!

...Is common sense gone?

...I would have to say" YES" and it happened when The Truth was Murdered!