the real nwo agenda

Author Topic: the real nwo agenda  (Read 6514 times)

Offline anonymousone

the real nwo agenda
« on: May 30, 2014, 06:57:38 PM »
if i could best describe the nwo agenda it involves depopulating the planets population down to 500000000 because they cant control 8 billion at all. they believe that any day a scientist could discover an easy to make wmd that would result in terrorists annihilating humanity. and so this explains why they supposedly have to be evil like this. what would really happen if a scientist discovered world ending tech worse than nukes is society would drastically change in response to this worldly threat. all countries would band together and an nwo which controls every aspect of everything would have to form for humanity to survive. and they believe that telling you about this would increase the odds of it happening so thats why agenda 21 is an ultra secret global operation.  and when i learned this by sneaking into area 51 i was outraged and i accomplished this by dressing up as an e.t. it was a very convincing alien grey costume and i made it match pictures i gained access to by hacking nsa computers. so its like william cooper said "theres always a rationale for evil" people dont just wake up one day and say "im going to be evil today" its not like hollywood or cartoons. this is why theyre dumbing down the whole planet every way they can. and this is why they start wars to make money. etc... anyway when i was inside the area 51 base i contacted alien greys who could tell i wasnt a grey because i didnt use thought projection to communicate and aliens kept it secret and told me my deceptive ways were admired. they think deception is very admirable. also i posted in the technology section how the secret tech i came in contact with worked. so yeah area 51s security flaw that i figured out alone also was taken advantage of by me alone and humans had no clue at all what i was doing so my pulse eventually lowered to normal from 180 or so.
im scoring as many points in the universe cpu as i can. because i think life is a videogame

Offline anonymousone

Re: the real nwo agenda
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2014, 09:50:17 PM »
also another motive for agenda 21 is an enjineered super germ that could make humans extinct. these exist in secret labs already. their main concern is this and antimatter.
im scoring as many points in the universe cpu as i can. because i think life is a videogame

Offline ICU1I

« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2014, 10:34:03 PM »
Well, hell, at least you're thinking there buddy.  Hopefully you will sort it all out.  It's not as difficult as you might think at this point.  Yes, it's overwhelming, but hey!  I am condescending.  Keep tying all together!
"We could have better reality, if we would just participate in this one." Alan Watt

Offline anonymousone

« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2014, 11:32:05 AM »
you know this ties everything together because its the truth. this is why lightspeed travel is kept ultra secret because they fear terrorists would accelerate meteors and smash them into earth which would destroy humanity too. also, because this connects all the dots i think this thread should be stickied. and alex jones needs to mention this on his show because knowing the truth is so valuable.

Offline anonymousone

« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2014, 01:43:07 PM »
theyre going through with agenda 21 which will take place unless many more millions wake up fast. the way to do that is to tell everyone why everything crazy is happening in a way that makes sense of it all. this makes the message seem less paranoid and so the revolution will gain support much faster this way.

its my belief that the way to make an nwo without having to depopulate the planet is to upgrade technology and then let society evolve to a more advanced state instead of agenda 21. so this is why im exposing whats going on and why from top to bottom.  we must work together swiftly to stop this holocaust from taking place.

Offline anonymousone

« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2014, 03:29:09 PM »
they think they have to control the world completely to ensure that humanity prevails for millions of years. and this includes keeping tech secret which could wipe humans out and free energy is squashed by oil companies so they can make cash off oil to fund this megalithic conspiracy. also cures are kept secret so that they can profit off much more expensive treatments. i could go on and on about how this ultra secret info i attained connects all the dots so spread this arround. im risking my f**kin life for this and to be ignored would suck even worse if i die.

Offline anonymousone

« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2014, 04:11:49 PM »
thisll change the infowar when people realize what im saying. i predict itll become focused on contacting the illuminati to talk about ways to make an nwo which dont involve depopulation. such as reveiling secret technologies thatll advance society so much that the world will evolve to form an nwo on its own. because imagine that underwater tunnels connected all of the continents and that there were flying cars for crossing oceans... this would result in all 8 billion being world travelers. and hidden energy technologies being released would get rid of any conflicts centered arround resources. as mentioned earlier with so many technologies threatening to destroy everything society would adapt and systems would form to prevent that from happening. such as planetary technology control agencies. and itll cost less to make an nwo this way.

Offline anonymousone

« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2014, 06:25:35 PM »
do me a favor if you can... take this ultra secret info and spread it arround along with the solution to the problem also. while doing this say it came from an unknown source. and never mention that anybody infiltrated area 51. after this keep spreading it arround and then delete my thread so its never discovered that anybody did this... its unllikely majic will find this thread too because their way of controlling an anti nwo movement is to nuke a country 100% if its taken over by anti nwo resistance....so they dont monitor the resistance or this website in other words.
after this is all rapidly accomplished my job will be done.

Offline anonymousone

« Reply #8 on: June 01, 2014, 07:17:09 PM »
the reason for these secrecy measures is because they lower the chance of me encountering problems.

Offline anonymousone

« Reply #9 on: June 04, 2014, 09:39:55 PM »
so yeah theres no way to defeat the illuminati so you might as well communicate with them

Offline compguygene

« Reply #10 on: June 05, 2014, 06:46:46 PM »
so yeah theres no way to defeat the illuminati so you might as well communicate with them
I respectfully disagree.  Especially when you consider how their own greed keeps them infighting.
We have no government armed in power capable of contending with human passions unbridled by morality and religion. Our Constitution was made only for a religious and moral people. It is wholly inadequate for the government of any other. -John Adams

Offline Kal

« Reply #11 on: July 24, 2014, 12:33:55 PM »
(the following post is meant for entertainment purposes only, probably like the op)

The Powers That Be are working toward World Unity, so that they can recall our 'gods' (aliens) to guide over mankind's evolution again, like they did in the pre-flood continents of Atlantis and Lemuria, before HUMANS rebelled against them. Humans rebelled because a small group of the gods' (lower) priesthood decided to convince us that WE HUMANS could govern and guide our own evolution. This old priesthood began to abuse (black) magic (advanced technology) to experiment on humans and animals. They were trying to create 'custom' containers (human bodies) for our Spirits, before the appointed time for that change.

Because of this abomination, the gods flooded the Earth, and wiped things clean, leaving only a select few to reestablish life on earth. The lower priesthood was pushed out to the 'astral world', where they still held a sway on mankind, eventually reestablishing a connection with mankind, and re-creating their false religions based off the ancient Truths we'd known from before the flood. The men who made pacts with these 'astral beings' were promised immortality on earth and in their world, the astral 'spirit world'. They were deceived once again.

At the same time, the gods established their own schools to teach the old knowledge to man, but on account of their fair banishment (we always had the right, apparently -- free will --, but who would not want guidance from higher beings who uphold the Law?), they had to improvise (work and teach in secret).

The gods are always working behind the scenes, controlling the energies that reach through to our dimensions. These energies come through in the way of IDEAS. Most of the great Ideas from our past were seeded by the gods through their disciples. Where it's been the Black Lodge Satanists who would twist and abuse this knowledge to keep us down and in the dark.

All the while, the Satanists Black Lodge have been stifling progress and evolution by putting to death all that would rebel against their religious authority on earth. They rape and murder innocents and geniuses to keep us in the dark about our origins and destiny.

It's only recently that the gods have been able to infiltrate the ranks of the Black Lodge.

Sometime in the 20th century, the U.S. and other Nations reestablished contact with the gods, but in order to fix the mess, they have to run a massive psyop on us, because they can't give away too much information about who we are (or who they are), and where we are going in the run of evolution. If we knew too much, we would rebel in selfishness like the Black Lodge priesthood did thousands of years ago.

You can not rush Evolution, like schooling, it has it's curriculum, seasons and grades.

This also, because according to the gods, Earth is a special case of naturally rebellious Spirits.

The gods who were in charge of Earth before the old rebellion, as well as the ones returning to Earth now, are not PERFECT either!  They have to test us, prod us, rear us in experimental ways to see how we respond to the energies/IDEAS. This is why there are experiments on our bodies being done physically and metaphysically, on secret bases, and even spaceships. They were, and will again (and in some sense have partially still) be DOMESTICATING us to a HIGHER WORLD/dimension (something that we are supposed to be doing more of with animal and plant worlds, domesticating them).

One kingdom receives guidance and instruction from the next kingdom up. That is the normal way that Evolution goes. But we cut ourselves off from the next higher Kingdom above 'human' (again, back in Atlantis, on account that we were deceived by the lower priesthood).

This Consciousness Evolution of Spirit at the Human stage is normally guided according to Laws and Processes that reach through all Kingdoms of Life, but some of the beings involved at administering this process are fallible (mostly on the lower kingdoms above human).

Thankfully, our Age is changing, so this created the conditions (energies) for the gods to return ... (all those lights and crafts in the skies and in outerspace).

But we have to understand that what we think of as death and life in the human (physical-organic) sense, is much different on the cosmic sense. Human bodies are Life vessels, and we are like a flower garden to the gods.

They are trying to spread the correct knowledge and ideas about reincarnation and karma (Laws).

They KNOW that we will grow here, or in some other garden (planet), no matter what happens. What they are hoping to prevent (through their current psyop on Mankind) is 'US' destroying this garden (on account of abuse of knowledge, partly received from them recently). Our Earth is part of a greater Solar Systemic Ecosystem, and the loss of, or lagging of Earth's evolution puts a drag on the whole system.

What they would like (the requirement, really) is for us to CALL THEM BACK to help us, so that they won't have to do it in secret through their agents, TPTB. There are Laws and rules as to how the gods can interact with us, and many lesser beings in lower dimensions (including ignorant and fearful men) are twisting our ideas around about who they are, and how they work (a counter psyop).

They own the moon. And if worse comes to worse, and they see our abuses continue, they will adjust the moon's position just a tiny bit, which would crack our Earth's crust, and release the 'waters' bellow, drowning us all once more to restart the process.

So yea, they see that man has the means to destroy the earth. These technologies that everyone is crying about TPTB are keeping from us (free energy, and more) are dangerous in the wrong hands.

What they are waiting for is a World Unity, at which point they will appoint their Earthly commission of Exalted Men and Women (Disciples and Teachers) to guide the United Nations in the implementation of the New, Golden Age.

This implementation will be very delicate, as humans are multidimensional in their constitution, having great capacities latent, and there also being great differences in the levels of development of our Spirits. It will be a tough revolution, but they are prepared to re-teach us the lost knowledge of old. We'll have to have very OPEN MINDS.

They would prefer at this point that we continue to govern ourselves toward establishing that Unity, but in the meantime, they are allowing TPTB, who people confuse as being EVIL on account that they KNOW more truths about who we are, and where we are heading; they are allowed by LAW to do the work of amassing the wealth necessary to establishing the Golden Age. (some of TPTB are actually making great sacrifices to their own development, which include many volunteers from other planets)

In fact, some of TPTB are repentant Satanist and Black Magicians. The Black Lodge Beings in the Astral (non-repentant) are on their way out, seeing as they have lost to the process of time, and the greater power of Law and Order, and resilience of mankind in general.

Some 'repentant' beings in the astral are allowing themselves to be destroyed (or willfully going to the Abyss/Avichi). They will have start their evolution over as minerals, delaying their evolution for billions of years.

The way to peace is for us to let the TPTB enact their plans (which nobody really knows for sure, on account of disinfo and misinfo, and ignorance)...

OR ...

If a group of humans could collect together and stand up against the wars, by spreading the knowledge of our histories now readily available on the internet (enough knowledge for us to figure out that Religion and Nationalism is false), then humans could make the change through the RATIONAL spread of peace and knowledge, not LIES upon LIES like it is now.

Unfortunately there is no unity as of yet in the TRUTH MOVEMENTS, and all is Lie after Lie inspired by hate and suspicion of others.

IF we do nothing, the TPTB will play out Armageddon, a WWW3 to put an end to religion and nationalism. This would not be a pretty transition, but it might be the only way, as so far humans are mostly unresponsive to Rationalism and IN YOUR FACE facts that we have been raised by Satanists and Law breakers in every sense.

This is partly our fault, on account that we fell for the original lies back in Atlantis, and because we are not waking up quick enough now.

All in all, eventually, no matter what happens ... the human Spirits on this Earth WILL EVOLVE to a higher world ... whether on Earth, or some other planet...

Preferably on Earth, which is prime for a Golden Age.

But as the OP suggests, one of the reasons TPTB are stifling and hiding their technology is because there are still humans and some incarnate Satanists who would use this power to destroy the planet in a last gasp rebellion (or through ignorance and selfishness), even though most Satanists (cosmic and human) have repented, or are now neutral.

One idea they would like out there in the world is for Everyone who believes in God, not matter their belief about it, to start praying every hour, a simple prayer for the return of our Creator.

There are Invocations out there already for this, but ignorance has spoiled their power, perhaps.

Something that would suffice would be, "Creator of Mankind and the Earth! Send us a Teacher to guide us on The Path to Union and Peace!"

If everyone prayed something like that, every hour, heartfelt ... you would find the gods and their disciples ready and waiting to take the world stage at the right time. Already they do a lot of work behind the scenes and in your face even. Some of them are confused for the enemy even, which is understandable given that humanity is thoroughly confused as a whole.

But there is much work to do on both their ends and ours. We have to open our minds to the fact that we know nothing worth knowing about our true and ancient history, and about how the world truly works. We used to know more than we do now, and the Teachers of Man are ready to guide us once more, into a Golden Age in line with Reality.

We have to learn the lessons of the past, that there is a Law and Order to this Cosmos. The human stage of evolution is the beginning of Self Consciousness, and the last stage of any suffering. Our error was in wanting to know the higher worlds before we had learned all that it is to be human. We have that chance again, whether in this New Age, or in a far off one to come.

Offline BluePhoenix729

• `Don´t focus on death, for you won´t live life.`
« Reply #12 on: February 01, 2015, 05:16:14 AM »
Well short but good explanation I guess.
`Don´t focus on death, for you won´t live life.`

Offline chris jones

« Reply #13 on: May 23, 2015, 10:28:20 PM »
PS. One aim of the agenda. MONSANTO.
Ya I know, minor stuff.
 The scientifice journal did a post this is paragraph.
This clearly confirms that the [inert ingredients] in Roundup formulations are not inert,” wrote the study authors from France’s University of Caen. “Moreover, the proprietary mixtures available on the market could cause cell damage and even death [at the] residual levels” found on Roundup-treated crops, such as soybeans, alfalfa and corn, or lawns and gardens.
 Yup, the gov loves them, backs them, the FDA is nutsabout em, our pols say jack twit about them, wonder why, dual perpose, slow kil im eery way, plant life, human, insect and animal et.
Just to toss it in there.
 Slow kill.