WOW! 'UFO Takes Down Russian Rocket'

Author Topic: WOW! 'UFO Takes Down Russian Rocket'  (Read 18843 times)

Offline chris jones

Re: WOW! 'UFO Takes Down Russian Rocket'
« Reply #40 on: May 17, 2014, 08:56:51 PM »
 The Posted subject is a UFO takes out a missle.

My apoligys for going off the map  inserting my personell experiences, they had nothing to do with the main subject matter.
  My point: U.F.O. immedietly conjur up images of Lil green men, tin hatters, that isn't how I see it,.
  To deny objects that have been witnessed in the sky that are not of the norm, unidentified, is not insanity.
  I won't devote more time to this discussion, the fact we have no hard evidence or source, I should have remained stump.

Offline Letsbereal

• Know Thyself
« Reply #41 on: May 18, 2014, 12:32:42 PM »
Red Ice Radio Michael Schratt Hour 1 Man Made UFOs: Black Budget Military Aerospace Vehicles https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RrG8kO6Gr9A

18 May 2014, Red Ice Radio
->>>|:-) THE CITY INDIANS (-:|<<<-

EvadingGrid

« Reply #42 on: May 18, 2014, 02:15:05 PM »
* cat  fetches more pizza with extra cheese and chilli

I've a feeling this thread will run a while.

Offline Due_Process_NonNegotiable

« Reply #43 on: May 19, 2014, 05:53:58 PM »
It was swamp gas from the planet venus.

The thing that upsets me the most when people mention aliens, is that when they see something they can't explain, they immediately think "aliens, it's gotta be aliens".  They never stop to think that the strange object they are looking at (which 95% are easily explained when properly analyzed) could very well be man made, and terrestrial technology.  Mankind is never given enough credit. If you told someone a hundred years ago the technology we would have today, they would laugh in your face.  Mankind is advancing rapidly, and remember the saying, the secret military technology is 50 years ahead.