WOW! 'UFO Takes Down Russian Rocket'

Author Topic: WOW! 'UFO Takes Down Russian Rocket'  (Read 18844 times)

Offline Letsbereal

• Know Thyself
WOW! 'UFO Takes Down Russian Rocket'
« on: May 15, 2014, 09:27:02 PM »
WOW! 'UFO Takes Down Russian Rocket' https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIIKKyBhd-E

May 15, 2014, DAHBOO77

YOU HEARD IT HEAR FIRST GUYS! THIS IS REAL DEAL! MAY BE THE BIGGEST VIDEO I HAVE EVER DONE!#VIRAL

UFO SHOOTS DOWN OR TAKES DOWN THE RUSSIAN PROTON ROCKET CARRYING THEIR MOST ADVANCED SATELLITE TO DATE! CRAZY!

Well this is not the first time. It has happened with an American ICBM rocket test flight too:

U.F.O.Shoots Down U.S.Nuclear Missile.Retired Military Man Bob Jacobs,Explains The Event https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8wFmtr05Ko

Breaking UFO News Massive Alien UFO Visits ISS!!! Enhanced Video! May 2014 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_CfyK5SupYE

Here They Come https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZiEbfewefU
->>>|:-) THE CITY INDIANS (-:|<<<-

Offline chris jones

Re: WOW! 'UFO Takes Down Russian Rocket'
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2014, 10:25:29 PM »
 Positive identification of any unidentified object has been classified.
 Simply ponder on WHY!
 The reaction has generally been, ( The morons *people would panic). Some guy said to me in my younger years, " rmemeber when Orson Wells did a a radio show the Martians are landing, people went directly into a  panic mode, a minute % committed suicide" this episode gave the big dogs a slant they could use to calssify info..
  Don't panic the people they say, keep stump.   B.S., SOP.
There is definelty so much information the average folks are not privy to.
  As for me, I have been seriously interested in the true history of this earth, we haven been kept in the dark.
         Your can bet a pint of blood there are plenty of answers to the whole deal right here, planet earth.

Offline Seeing

• strgzr @ GLP
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2014, 01:50:07 AM »
I stumbled across this video a few minutes ago. The first time I watched in low def small screen and thought there wasn't much to see. Watch in the highest definition biggest screen you can. Definitely a spaced based weapon.

I wonder if the Russians are just going to take this and stay silent? They have some pretty good cameras watching this liftoff. It's obvious this ship was attacked. Not to many counties can shoot down a rocket. Someone is really pushing for WWIII.

Offline JT Coyoté

• "REMEMBER THE ALAMO!"
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2014, 02:06:52 AM »
SDI in action... but it's the globies who control it... and Obama is prancing about the rooms of the White House, rapidly clapping his palms together with outstretched fingers and a toothy grin, chortling, "Oh boy, oh boy, a Super-Drone, a Super-Drone!!"

JTCoyoté

"We are beginning a new era in our government.
I cannot too strongly urge the necessity of a rigid
economy and an inflexible determination not to
enlarge the income beyond the real necessities
of the government."
~Andrew Jackson

Offline jerryweaver

« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2014, 05:10:32 AM »
The Sky is falling in AU as well.

From ABC TV -

Flaming object most likely to be satellite debris falls to Earth over Queensland and 'hits like a bomb'

"Residents from across central and northern Queensland have reported seeing a huge flaming object fall from the sky and hit the ground "like a bomb".

They say they saw what appeared to be a massive ball with a blue and orange tail in the sky about 6:30pm (AEST) yesterday as it plunged towards the ground.

Residents from Cunnamulla to Townsville have reported seeing the object, but there have been no reports of any debris found on the ground.

Mount Isa resident Virginia Hills says she accidentally photographed the phenomenon.

"Just happened to be - very fluky and one of those multiple shots of the moon that I was taking - rising up coming over the horizon," she said.

"We happened to catch this blazing light that was ... just falling straight down."

Ms Hills' photo has been shared on websites across the world.

"I am actually flabbergasted at the attention at the moment because it was just a complete fluke," Ms Hills said.

"If we hadn't have been up there doing that, if I didn't have my camera pointed in that direction, it would never have happened."

Townsville resident Kim Vega was sitting in her backyard and thinks she saw the moment of impact.

"It was like an explosion but without a sound," she said.

I don't know how big it was, but in the sky it looked like half a dozen jumbo jets falling out of the sky at the same time.
Townsville resident Terry Robinson
"It [would have been] like an atomic bomb effect when it would have hit the ground and all the trees and the skies lit up."

She said it appeared the object hit the ground in rural bushland.

"Until you see them come out of the sky like that and actually look as though they hit the ground, they could obviously do a lot of damage," she said.

"Because it hit [a rural area], obviously no-one rang up and reported 'it hit a house'."

Another Townsville resident Terry Robinson said the fireball looked "amazing".

"It was pretty big and this thing hit like a bomb - it was huge," he said.

"I don't know how big it was, but in the sky it looked like half a dozen jumbo jets falling out of the sky at the same time."

There were also several reports around Rockhampton and across the state's Central Highlands.

ABC Radio listener John said his 10-year-old son Hamish saw it while kicking a football at Emerald, west of Rockhampton.

"He came running in and he said 'dad, dad - I've just seen a meteorite'," he said.

"He said it just lit up the sky and there was all this colour and everything else."

Alexander says he saw it while driving home to Alton Downs, north-west of Rockhampton.

"I said 'wow, that's a bright falling star'. I thought 'wow, that's close'," he said."

Read more -

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2014-05-16/huge-flaming-object-falls-to-earth-in-north-queensland-townsvill/5456566

- See more at: http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?noframes;read=308106#sthash.I5XWKm65.dpuf

EvadingGrid

« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2014, 06:17:19 AM »
You know shit happens.

If you look at the history, its relatively common for these rockets to go bang.

Offline Donovan

« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2014, 09:27:33 AM »
Why must it be a UFO.

Its more likely an extremely small orbital drone, or perhaps a very small smart missile.

So it looks like the EU/US is really attempting to start WW3.

EvadingGrid

« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2014, 09:46:11 AM »
Shit happens. a quick Startpage search gave this table for satallite launch failures for 2012

=========================================================   
Vehicle            Overall           By Orbit Type
                   Launches      Earth-Orbit Earth-Escape
                  (Failures)      LEO   >LEO  Deep Space
=========================================================
CZ                   19(0)       10(0)   9(0)    -
R-7                  14(0)       12(0)   2(0)    -
Proton               11(2)         -    11(2)    -
Ariane 5              7(0)        1(0)   6(0)    -
Atlas 5               6(0)        2(0)   4(0)    -
Delta 4               4(0)        1(0)   3(0)    -
Zenit                 3(0)         -     3(0)    -
PSLV                  2(0)        2(0)    -      -
Falcon 9              2(1)        2(1)    -      -
Unha                  2(1)        2(1)    -      -
H-2B                  1(0)        1(0)    -      -
H-2A                  1(0)        1(0)    -      -
Rokot/Briz KM         1(0)        1(0)    -      -
Vega                  1(0)        1(0)    -      -
Safir                 3(2)        3(2)    -      -
Pegasus XL            1(0)        1(0)    -      -
---------------------------------------------------------
Total                78(6)       40(4)  38(2)    -

Offline jerryweaver

« Reply #8 on: May 16, 2014, 09:52:33 AM »
SDI in action... but it's the globies who control it... and Obama is prancing about the rooms of the White House, rapidly clapping his palms together with outstretched fingers and a toothy grin, chortling, "Oh boy, oh boy, a Super-Drone, a Super-Drone!!"

JTCoyoté

JT has it me thinks.  Lasers. The little white dot moves around looking for the target.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Strategic_Defense_Initiative

Offline poncho

« Reply #9 on: May 16, 2014, 11:43:22 AM »
If those two objects in space had collided, there would have been an explosion and debris field stretching in the directions of the moving objects vectors.
It would have been very massive and violent.  That was no collision.

Offline JT Coyoté

• "REMEMBER THE ALAMO!"
« Reply #10 on: May 16, 2014, 01:19:03 PM »
JT has it me thinks.  Lasers. The little white dot moves around looking for the target.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Strategic_Defense_Initiative

If those two objects in space had collided, there would have been an explosion and debris field stretching in the directions of the moving objects vectors.
It would have been very massive and violent.  That was no collision.

Yipper, Gents...

The missile's guidance and the device's trigger and weapon control systems are instantly fried by what amounts to a devastating "not with a bang, but with a whimper" focused EMP laser beam... unseen, because its electromagnetic frequency is completely outside of the visible range... the device massively malfunctions and disintegrates.

What was designed to be lawfully used for defense and deterrent, is now placed in the hands of globalist evil to become a tool of offensive destruction. The tool is not evil, the hands that abuse it are.

JTCoyoté

"The planter, the farmer, the mechanic, and the laborer...
form the great body of the people of the United States
they are the bone and sinew of the country men who love
liberty and desire nothing but equal rights and equal laws."
~Andrew Jackson

Offline Letsbereal

• Know Thyself
« Reply #11 on: May 16, 2014, 02:17:18 PM »
Why must it be a UFO.

Its more likely an extremely small orbital drone, or perhaps a very small smart missile.

So it looks like the EU/US is really attempting to start WW3.

Because it's a flying object unidentified thus an Unidentified Flying Object hence U.F.O..

We do see the tendency in today's language to use that the abbreviation 'UFO' when in fact 'flying saucer' was meant.

One could argue that this is incorrect because 'flying saucer' would be a sort of, be it very vague, identification type naming, namely a flying object belonging to the group of flying saucers.

Commonly seen as a flying disk shaped object capable of making ninety degree turns at very high speeds without any signs of conventional propelling like a jet engine for example.

In this DAHBOO77's clip we can't really see the shape of the flying object so calling it an UFO seems to be correct.

Offline chris jones

« Reply #12 on: May 16, 2014, 04:03:30 PM »
 Letbereal.
                  I go along with you, there have been many thousands of verified sightings of objects in the sky that can't be identified.
UFO. Are they aliens, goverments, military crafts, etc.  Only those on high places are privy to this information. What bothers me is they are classified,WHY [/b -No rant, just a drop of the reality....

Do I think aliens exist.. Why Not!                                     It's one hell of a big universe, kinda endless.
          Not to go and get on religous debate , I beleive in God, but don't attempt to put limits on his creations.

Offline Letsbereal

• Know Thyself
« Reply #13 on: May 16, 2014, 04:58:22 PM »
Letbereal.
                  I go along with you, there have been many thousands of verified sightings of objects in the sky that can't be identified.
UFO. Are they aliens, goverments, military crafts, etc.  Only those on high places are privy to this information. What bothers me is they are classified,WHY [/b -No rant, just a drop of the reality....

Do I think aliens exist.. Why Not!                                     It's one hell of a big universe, kinda endless.
          Not to go and get on religous debate , I beleive in God, but don't attempt to put limits on his creations.

Yeah, Orson Wells adventure radio show caused quiet some stir at the time. But maybe they had a genuine reason to be in panic mode for a while.

Maybe they had seen these flying saucers shooting trough the sky so genuinely believed that an alien space craft landing could happen any day.

Fun watch Vid: Orson Welles, martian landing, radio story broadcast site Grover's Mill New Jersey https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u4lqJXsmobg

I believe that the universe is crowded with live beyond our imagination. Researches found that live can even travel in meteorites trough space and thus seed among the planets.

But some people are in denial still clinging on to foolish very old earth/human centric thinking. Because first the earth was flat. It was the universe evolving around the earth with the sun circling it. There was no live outside earth and thus humans were the only intelligent live in the whole universe.

Today we've learned that nothing of that all is true. The earth is round and circles the sun possibly in a twin star formation to an other sun in our galaxy. It is clear that we are just starting to learn something about the Universe here.

Bottoms Up Line: No, the earth is not flat and is not the center of the universe and the sun is not orbiting earth but the other way around and NO!, we are not alone in God's Universe.

Disclosure Project Types of Alien Species https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-DHjGNV7Lo

Offline Letsbereal

• Know Thyself
« Reply #14 on: May 16, 2014, 05:48:47 PM »
I have ample evidence to believe that the use of anti-gravity technology is key for people really travel among the stars.

Even more important it is a key to free humanity of it's 'gone rogue' oligarchy who now uses this technology against us while keeping us on oil.

That is why I urge everyone to read: Paul LaViolette, Ph.D. - Secrets of Antigravity Propulsion: Tesla, UFOs, and Classified Aerospace Technology

Secrets of Antigravity Propulsion: Tesla, UFOs, and Classified Aerospace Technology - COVER: http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/A1ylFNv-k8L.jpg

Secrets of Antigravity Propulsion: Tesla, UFOs, and Classified Aerospace Technology - REVIEW: https://forum.lowyat.net/topic/2287672/all

Secrets of Antigravity Propulsion: Tesla, UFOs, and Classified Aerospace Technology - AVAILABLE AT http://www.amazon.com/Secrets-Antigravity-Propulsion-Classified-Technology/dp/product-description/159143078X

Veritas Radio | Paul LaViolette, Ph.D. | Secrets of Antigravity Propulsion https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LX-Kn39cBJw

'Secrets of Anti-Gravity Propulsion', 1993, by Paul Laviolette, PhD http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ciencia/ciencia_flyingobjects44.htm

Joe Satriani - I Believe https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=siJS3zMj8Jc

EvadingGrid

« Reply #15 on: May 16, 2014, 06:13:25 PM »
* cat  puts Pizza in oven

Some threads are more fun than others.

Offline DesertEagle602

« Reply #16 on: May 16, 2014, 06:28:45 PM »

;D

Offline ICU1I

« Reply #17 on: May 16, 2014, 06:51:57 PM »
Joe Satriani - I Believe https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=siJS3zMj8Jc

Ya just never know when your going to click on some nostalgic guitar music and take the Stratocaster out of the closet and warm up the Marshal tubes.
"We could have better reality, if we would just participate in this one." Alan Watt

Offline chris jones

« Reply #18 on: May 16, 2014, 07:04:55 PM »
 The mystery's of this earth are in the hands of the elites, almost any historic discover that proves to be an enigma they become an eyes only property. Collectors pay top $ for historical art effects, especially for those that reveal enigmas, answers to questioning minds.
 Why does the Vatican have thousands of classified material locked in vaults.., eyes only stuff?
 No rant, all the answers are right here homebase.
Voltaire or a Shakespeare  :           "There are more mystery's on this earth than in all the heavens".

Offline ICU1I

« Reply #19 on: May 16, 2014, 07:28:30 PM »
Right or wrong, or exaggerated, I blame everything on "the elite" at this point.  They ruin everything, never create.  They are the epitome of petulance.  Their big idea, because they can't create solutions, is to kill everyone.  Lol.  And while oblivious to hypocrisy, they call themselves enlightened while their religion, by definition, makes them animals.  They say, "Don't make excuses for nature", which translates to, "I can't create or do anything but destroy, I have no higher reasoning, so... dog eat dog evolution".  Yes, they own this world, but I will go to my grave knowing that they are pathetic.

Sorry!  A little rantish and off topic, but I needed to vent.
"We could have better reality, if we would just participate in this one." Alan Watt

Offline chris jones

« Reply #20 on: May 16, 2014, 08:30:27 PM »
Right or wrong, or exaggerated, I blame everything on "the elite" at this point.  They ruin everything, never create.  They are the epitome of petulance.  Their big idea, because they can't create solutions, is to kill everyone.  Lol.  And while oblivious to hypocrisy, they call themselves enlightened while their religion, by definition, makes them animals.  They say, "Don't make excuses for nature", which translates to, "I can't create or do anything but destroy, I have no higher reasoning, so... dog eat dog evolution".  Yes, they own this world, but I will go to my grave knowing that they are pathetic.

Sorry!  A little rantish and off topic, but I needed to vent.
           ICUU..  Welcome to the site,            P.S. we luv a good rant.. ;D

Offline ICU1I

« Reply #21 on: May 16, 2014, 08:49:53 PM »
Thank you Chris for the welcome!

Offline Dude447

« Reply #22 on: May 16, 2014, 09:19:19 PM »
yeah welcome  to the place ICU11 . I still cant get my head round all the  all the alien stuff  I think most of it is military . I will relate a story at work november 1984 ish sky clear blue not a cloud in sight I see this bright object traveling across the sky real its higher than the planes that are flyiing comercial flights no noise no no con trail like all the other planes . did the maths that must be a  satellite then it came a stop same track  then it  went right and was gone .I would stand in a court of law restate that

Offline chris jones

« Reply #23 on: May 16, 2014, 09:24:09 PM »
 Hi Dude,
 Be it alien or homegrown there have been unidentified objects in the sky..    That's coming from a cynic.

Offline JT Coyoté

• "REMEMBER THE ALAMO!"
« Reply #24 on: May 16, 2014, 09:31:38 PM »
Because it's a flying object unidentified thus an Unidentified Flying Object hence U.F.O..

We do see the tendency in today's language to use that the abbreviation 'UFO' when in fact 'flying saucer' was meant.

One could argue that this is incorrect because 'flying saucer' would be a sort of, be it very vague, identification type naming, namely a flying object belonging to the group of flying saucers.

Commonly seen as a flying disk shaped object capable of making ninety degree turns at very high speeds without any signs of conventional propelling like a jet engine for example.

In this DAHBOO77's clip we can't really see the shape of the flying object so calling it an UFO seems to be correct.

Offline Honor18

« Reply #25 on: May 16, 2014, 11:30:09 PM »
I watched the video this afternoon and you can clearly see something flying by and past the missle ... UFO ? I am not sure about that but it could have been some type of drone in my opinion ...

Offline semper sersum

• SI VIC PACEM PARA BELLUM
« Reply #26 on: May 17, 2014, 01:05:05 AM »
Letbereal.
UFO. Are they aliens, goverments, military crafts, etc.  Only those on high places are privy to this information. What bothers me is they are classified,WHY [/b -No rant, just a drop of the reality....

Do I think aliens exist.. Why Not!                                     It's one hell of a big universe, kinda endless.
          Not to go and get on religous debate , I beleive in God, but don't attempt
to put limits on his creations.

I agree there is so much knowledge out there that has been oppressed and the sea of disinfo agents so that we descredit things when we actually experience them on this plane. They universe is infinit so yeah we would have to be naive to think we are the only civilzation in this grand universe or dimension.

Offline JT Coyoté

• "REMEMBER THE ALAMO!"
« Reply #27 on: May 17, 2014, 02:38:14 AM »
After watching the Russian video, several times, I can't help but notice how normal the launch looks.  The rocket, you must remember is being followed by the camera as it arches upward, away, and slightly to the right. Its movement which eventually arches to the right and down as it begins following the Earth's curvature toward the horizon... but I'm a bit ahead of myself here...  

The high resolution, high power camera is trained upon the rocket itself.  Though dwarfed in brightness by the rocket's flaming plume, even at high magnification, especially with optics of large aperture like the ones used for this type of tracking, brighter stars will show themselves faintly in the background.  

What I see is the faint tracing of a bright star as the rocket moves toward it in its motion relative to the background, and passes in front of it as the missiles upward motion begins to flatten out.  Now you have to remember that this is all happening relative to the camera's positioned as it follows the missiles plume.  

Just as the missile passes the stellar object it enters into the frigid ionosphere and begins forming a very rare, almost unheard of these days, formation called a condensation trail... I think it was shortened back in the old days, to contrail ... if memory serves.  

In any case what I see is a normal missile launch at night.  (This UFO thing is pure unadulterated... how did David Knight say it outside the Clark County Nevada Sheriff's office... "Bullshit!!")

[/debunking]

JTCoyoté

"There is nothing that I shudder at
more than the idea of a separation
of the Union. Should such an event
ever happen, which I fervently pray
God to avert, from that date I view
our liberty gone."
~Andrew Jackson

Offline Juntawatch

• "This ain't Rock-n'-Roll;     This is Genocide."
« Reply #28 on: May 17, 2014, 06:33:47 AM »
 I have a load of grass to cut!

You ain't got nothing better to do numpties?

Then go get some suds!

"The Dog has returned to its own vomit, and the sow that was bathed to rolling in the mire."
2 Peter, 2:2.

'The Intellectual, the Plebitian & the Proletariat could be treated; just as wasps are treated.'
- Sanctimonious III. 1st Century.

Offline Juntawatch

« Reply #29 on: May 17, 2014, 07:35:57 AM »
Or more poetically put ...

Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there-on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam.

The Earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the endless cruelties visited by the inhabitants of one corner of this pixel on the scarcely distinguishable inhabitants of some other corner, how frequent their misunderstandings, how eager they are to kill one another, how fervent their hatreds. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that, in glory and triumph, they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

Our posturings, our imagined self-importance, the delusion that we have some privileged position in the Universe, are challenged by this point of pale light. Our planet is a lonely speck in the great enveloping cosmic dark. In our obscurity, in all this vastness, there is no hint that help will come from elsewhere to save us from ourselves.

The Earth is the only world known so far to harbor life. There is nowhere else, at least in the near future, to which our species could migrate. Visit, yes. Settle, not yet. Like it or not, for the moment the Earth is where we make our stand.

It has been said that astronomy is a humbling and character-building experience. There is perhaps no better demonstration of the folly of human conceits than this distant image of our tiny world. To me, it underscores our responsibility to deal more kindly with one another, and to preserve and cherish the pale blue dot, the only home we've ever known.

― Carl Sagan; 'Pale Blue Dot: A Vision of the Human Future in Space’.

Every one of us is, in the cosmic perspective, precious. If a human disagrees with you, let him live. In a hundred billion galaxies, you will not find another.

― Carl Sagan, 'Cosmos'.

My oh my; fancy that Dorklings ... !
"The Dog has returned to its own vomit, and the sow that was bathed to rolling in the mire."

'The Intellectual, the Plebitian & the Proletariat could be treated; just as wasps are treated.'

Offline Due_Process_NonNegotiable

« Reply #30 on: May 17, 2014, 12:39:45 PM »
What a silly topic.  The Russian Proton M rocket has been plagued with issues since it went into production..  Just because some nut job recorded what he thinks is a UFO, doesn't mean a UFO took out this rocket.  Bad Russian design took out this rocket.  Nothing more.

EvadingGrid

« Reply #31 on: May 17, 2014, 01:22:06 PM »
What a silly topic.  The Russian Proton M rocket has been plagued with issues since it went into production..  Just because some nut job recorded what he thinks is a UFO, doesn't mean a UFO took out this rocket.  Bad Russian design took out this rocket.  Nothing more.

They all have issues with reliability.

Fact is that launching a satellite pushes the envelope of our current engineering skills. While we humans can launch satellites, it is a high risk activity.

Often they go bang.

« Reply #32 on: May 17, 2014, 01:41:49 PM »
Agreed.. don't tell that to the nuts who think a UFO brought it down though.   ;)

Offline Optimus

• Globalist Destroyer
  • Global Moderator
    • GlobalGulag.com
WOW! 'Just Another Rocket Failure' (No Magical Orb)
« Reply #33 on: May 17, 2014, 01:53:14 PM »
Are people forgetting that the camera is moving, following the rocket to keep it in the camera's field of view and anything in the foreground, such as a bird, or in the background that can be picked up by it's high powered lens, such as a star, would appear to be moving at high speed on film when in fact it's not? Also keep in mind that the lens is also keeping it's focus on the rocket itself to resolve the clearest image of the rocket it can. Anything that would be much closer to lens than the rocket, such as a bird flying in the foreground, or much farther from the lens than the rocket, such as a star in the background, would not be in focus and their images would not resolve, but rather appear to be fuzzy or blurry dots flying across the screen. The so-called UFO (fuzzy dot) also went across the entire screen unhindered by the rocket which indicates to me that it had no interaction with the rocket whatsoever because it was at a different altitude. The rocket just failed, no UFO or magical orb brought it down.
“The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people,
it's an instrument for the people to restrain the government.” – Patrick Henry

>>> Global Gulag Media & Forum <<<

« Reply #34 on: May 17, 2014, 02:56:55 PM »
Are people forgetting that the camera is moving, following the rocket to keep it in the camera's field of view and anything in the foreground, such as a bird, or in the background that can be picked up by it's high powered lens, such as a star, would appear to be moving at high speed on film when in fact it's not?

Why let logic get in the way of a good UFO tale?

Offline chris jones

« Reply #35 on: May 17, 2014, 04:19:02 PM »
  Do unidentified objects seen in the sky exist or are a few hundred thousand people delusional.
  That's a rant over, thank you.. P.S..I have no mucking idea about  an object UFO shooting down a missile.
   My cousin was a cop in Mass., an object was hoovering close to the front of his cruiser, his car had stopped and all power.
He is not a nutjob, he is now a beleiver that objects exist that can not logically be identified.. What is was, if it had occupants he doesn't have the slightest idea..
  I had an experience 1989. I would go to a pine grove area on an hill looking over cranberry bogs, one of my places or worship/prayer.
What appeared to be a an aircraft with what I thought was landing lights was head in my direction, it was coming down, I figured it was  a plane in trouble and was about to crash land, I had ducked behing some fallen trees. Nothing crashed , the obect was almost at ground level,, but the light grew intense, the source-nucleus of the light was no more than 30 yards away,I had stood to look at it,, but the spread of the illumination was enormous, everything in its path became white as snow, grass, trees, my clothing et.. The strangest thing of all the light didn't hurt my eyes, by all indications of it's intensity it should have blinded me.
  After what seemed to be a few moments it slowly lifted and silently took off rapidly eastward after it was over the tree tops..
Give it a name, I can't??                         This happened the TRUTH, I beleive the first ime I mentioned if on site..

EvadingGrid

« Reply #36 on: May 17, 2014, 05:44:09 PM »
Agreed.. don't tell that to the nuts who think a UFO brought it down though.   ;)

;D

« Reply #37 on: May 17, 2014, 05:50:20 PM »
  Do unidentified objects seen in the sky exist or are a few hundred thousand people delusional.

Oh, they exist. Unfortunately this wasn't one of them, and has been rather easily explained away.

Offline Dude447

« Reply #38 on: May 17, 2014, 06:45:07 PM »
  That's a rant over, thank you.. P.S..I have no mucking idea about  an object UFO shooting down a missile.
   My cousin was a cop in Mass., an object was hoovering close to the front of his cruiser, his car had stopped and all power.
He is not a nutjob, he is now a beleiver that objects exist that can not logically be identified.. What is was, if it had occupants he doesn't have the slightest idea..
  I had an experience 1989. I would go to a pine grove area on an hill looking over cranberry bogs, one of my places or worship/prayer.
What appeared to be a an aircraft with what I thought was landing lights was head in my direction, it was coming down, I figured it was  a plane in trouble and was about to crash land, I had ducked behing some fallen trees. Nothing crashed , the obect was almost at ground level,, but the light grew intense, the source-nucleus of the light was no more than 30 yards away,I had stood to look at it,, but the spread of the illumination was enormous, everything in its path became white as snow, grass, trees, my clothing et.. The strangest thing of all the light didn't hurt my eyes, by all indications of it's intensity it should have blinded me.
  After what seemed to be a few moments it slowly lifted and silently took off rapidly eastward after it was over the tree tops..
Give it a name, I can't??                         This happened the TRUTH, I beleive the first ime I mentioned if on site..

Hi Chris I dont doubt your experience at all strange things do happen that can not be explained away that easy.

Offline Juntawatch

« Reply #39 on: May 17, 2014, 06:54:35 PM »
 So as not to let down the 'I want to believe' faction entirely:

I was dubious since I published some snippet of the old "Cumbrian Spaceman ..."

http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=258197.msg1472107#msg1472107

This story line is considered in UFOlore to pretty much blend seamlessy (though I fail to see any absolute link) with the Woomera Rocket Range 'Blue-Streak' and 'Black-Arrow' Missile projects of the 60's.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yAIEeufAdtw#t=31

See! The Missile Project(s) in this case being; - the 'Blue-Streak', once delayed upon the launch site by alleged 'alien-intervention'.

My 'A-Level' Physics Professor, Dr Beamish, at college previously worked at Britain's Woomera test site in Australia. We never talked about any of this, as my first UFO sighting was yet another 2 or so years ahead at that point. He was the original steely-eyed missile man who just really seemed quite out of place trying to efficiently teach us Physics, though of course he had an absolute mastery of the subject, his teaching skills were perhaps a little 'cut-back' as were, to be candid, my learning skills in those days, as a teenager.

So yes, rockets allegedly and or very rarely being interferred with, is generations-old in UFOlore circles but far from zeitgeist.
 — That's to say it's not a theme repeated or aired in Sci-Fi movies or series. Which may actually lend weight.

It is my firm belief that any outside, non-terrestrial agent, or agency would not have or be allowed to have any partisan interests as regarding which nations gear they 'inadvertently and rarely or occasionally' tamper or 'collide with', you see.