NWO scientist calling for more fluoride in the water - Prank call to united util

Author Topic: NWO scientist calling for more fluoride in the water - Prank call to united util  (Read 23531 times)

Offline criticalunity

• Working 20/7 to put the proof together!
    • Clarifying Conspiracy Realities For Humanity & Liberty
https://soundcloud.com/david-king-56/nwo-scientist-calling-for-more-fluoride-in-the-water-prank-call-to-united-utilities

This an uncut recording, full file. My first prank call, and of course it had to be meaningful, and make the people go and think about what they are doing, what is really going on.

{BASIC SCRIPT} Good afternoon.... I am a NWO scientist, not affiliated with any government agency, but we've come up with a new kind of fluoride. It is more effective... and most notably, the most interesting characteristic of this new fluoride is that it is more effective at reducing IQ levels and causing cancer. Too many people are becoming aware of the new world order agenda for an authoritarian world government and we must administer this into the water supply as soon as possible sir (or mam)

Offline criticalunity

• Working 20/7 to put the proof together!
    • Clarifying Conspiracy Realities For Humanity & Liberty
This is Sooooo funny!  You can hear the woman wanting to laugh at first, I should have stopped her from transferring me to talk to her more. the distortion is due to being too close to the mic. We live, we learn.

Offline jerryweaver

In a text message he says " MORE POWER TO THEM "
Help me with the best response. He said I should go fishing, WTF?

SECURITYCOMMENTARY
You Won’t Believe Who America’s Greatest Enemy Is

http://dailysignal.com/2014/06/07/welcome-obamas-war-weather/

The “enemy” chosen by Obama to animate America’s grand strategy is climate change. The nation’s existential goal, therefor, is “to energize the global effort to combat climate change, a creeping national security crisis that will help shape your time in uniform,” the commander-in-chief told his new troops at West Point. Apparently, the new second lieutenants will spend their careers fighting the weather.

Weather may seem an odd foe for the military. But for a progressive president, it’s the perfect choice.

Obama can’t be accused as a warmonger because he doesn’t want the military to fight anyone—he wants the military to help people.

Weather isn’t a person or a country. He risks offending almost no one.

Making climate change a national security matter also helps a president to press for other statist agenda items—from pet green energy projects to adopting the right-to-protect doctrine.

Unfortunately, as an organizing principle for national security, climate makes a terrible “enemy.” It is enormously complex and unpredictable. The unpredictability of how climate change will play out on the global stage ought to dissuade any strategist from regarding it as an organizing principle around which one can practice what Freedman calls “the art of creating power.” Basing strategy on climate would be the ultimate march of folly.

Offline BlackRoses

In a text message he says " MORE POWER TO THEM "
Help me with the best response. He said I should go fishing, WTF?

This isn't a comeback to the person you were chatting with. Just stating what I think: I view flippant replies like that on par with "You need to start watching something funny on tv."

Offline jerryweaver

Ya, First he says have coffee and get a RPG.    He has a couple kids Karen and Hunter. 

Operation: LOOK UP PROJECT: SAVE MATT

Call him and ask for him to look up and see the chemofornacation of a once beautiful state.

Prank calls in good taste would be most welcome.

Offline jerryweaver