Amateur FEMA camp footage

Author Topic: Amateur FEMA camp footage  (Read 6078 times)

Offline Dig

• All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.
    • Git Ureself Edumacated
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline Rattlesnake

Re: Amateur FEMA camp footage
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2007, 02:33:30 AM »
Thanks Sane-I think . lol I know it is not funny. But hey, we won't go-we won't go-right? RIGHT!

Offline 37

• "The President of what?"
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2007, 06:56:49 PM »
I have driven around the Beech Grove facility.  FEMA uses part of the property for a rescue dog training area and headquarters.  What is interesting is that Beech Grove is trying to become a "wireless Community".  They have received funding from the state to work with a company from Lafayette to put cell towers on existing buildings to allow Wi-Fi from anywhere in the city.  If you look at the facility in Taylor, Texas, which Alex brought attention to a few months ago, that city is also receiving funding for similar purposes.

If you were chipped in the facility as a prisoner, they could track you anywhere for several miles around.  Look into it there are weird similarities between the Texas and Indiana "wireless city" programs and funding.
"Whatever it is, I am against it."  -Groucho Marx

Channel 37
http://www.youtube.com/user/jmortimer37

Offline 37

• "The President of what?"
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2007, 07:08:52 PM »
Something else of interest is that Warren Buffet has been buying up Railway interest for several months.  At one point CNBC pointed out that this was an odd move because Buffet is reknowned for buying interest in companies that are trading below value.  That isn't the case for railroads.  What does he know about the future of railways that most others don't?  Why is he buying them when they aren't suffering?

Here is an article from last week about Berkshire-Hathaway buying interest in Burlington...
http://www.forbes.com/markets/commodities/2007/08/08/burlington-railroads-update-markets-equity-cx_af_0808markets26.html

He has recently bought shares in CSX which has many assets stored in Beech Grove.
"Whatever it is, I am against it."  -Groucho Marx

Channel 37
http://www.youtube.com/user/jmortimer37

Offline Dig

• All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.
    • Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2007, 08:31:46 AM »
Nice find-I also heard that Bufett was in the bunker with Mr and Mrs VP on 9/11/2001
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately

Offline Fiatlux

« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2007, 05:32:25 AM »
Sane TY for the video Url.
It is the most disturbing I have ever seen.
I know about the camps, but to see this video freezes me.... I think there is a part of me that has hoped it not true.
I see Nazi reenactments.
I thought Frodo threw the ring into the fire! ;D
This is it folks. How will we respond as Keepers of the Constitution? Give me Liberty or give me death!
Shadow government, may you be frozen! May I be an agent for your Karma. Let's Roll!!!!