Four Blood Moons Coming on Biblical dates - End of Days

Author Topic: Four Blood Moons Coming on Biblical dates - End of Days  (Read 41512 times)

Offline PeaceAndFreedom

Re: Four Blood Moons Coming on Biblical dates - End of Days
« Reply #80 on: April 10, 2015, 11:54:19 AM »

If you go and watch Mirage Men, a documentary about how the government used UFOs as a cover story, you can hear an Air Force intelligence officer describe being told, by the pentagon, to spread "Ancient Alien" bullshit.

The Prometheus cult loves to spread this impending doom crap, so that you just sit around while they destroy the world before your very eyes.  So, please, do them the favor of sitting and waiting for the next blood moon and then December 2015 and then you can wait for that asteroid in 2032.

You need no more proof that all humans need "end of days"stories than to watch Al Gore running around convincing the majority of people that the Earth is drying up.

The signs in the heavens and through history, from the star that the Magi followed around the time of Christ's birth, to the blood moons, fulfilled prophetic events, to the sabbatical years, 2012 etc are approximate markers of significant event periods in God's schedule, not exact signals. 2012 was one such marker, as "the end of an age" (the more accurate translation of the Mayan et al time table) had to occur before the events of the next era (leading to the Second advent) could occur. The indicators are very real, but only show we are close, or at the door.

And as far as Mirage Men goes, there are far, far more admissions by government officials and documents across many countries that there are legitimate UFOs they do not control, thus are being covered up, than there are officials covering up government ops by calling them "UFOs." For example:

http://www.wanttoknow.info/ufocover-up
http://www.ufoevidence.org/topics/government.htm

The notion that all of these governments are or even could be engaged in the exact same cover-up or hoax operation, across continents, decades, and different technological capacities, is logistically implausible. As I stated on another thread, UFO reports are worldwide, and cover timeframes not explainable by "the government did all of it" scenario. Canada alone had 1180 reported cases just last year, are they all government hoaxes?

Individual cases may or may not be credible, but the preponderance of these cases are another story. As in, 7646 cases reported worldwide last year, and for many other years and decades. Please explain the logistics involved in staging thousands of phony incidents per year, including handling the 'witness' personnel in these cases, across 200 governments. "UFOs are all a government op" is not plausible.
"I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed, or numbered!... I am not a number, I am a free man!"

Offline chris jones

« Reply #81 on: April 10, 2015, 12:25:53 PM »
 Flying objects that can not be identified.
 The word UFO instantly causes as reaction, LIL green men, the day the world stood still, war of the worlds, etc. etc.
 Far to much evidence exists that unidentified objects exist. My cousin was a cop in Mass was not  given to hallucinogens, no grey areas in his mindset. He saw a object to the front of his cruiser, unidentifiable by all standards, his cruiser shut down, his communications etc. The object stayed a few moments and took of from a standstill to high speed.
I'm just mentioning this because he was family and not given into fantasy land-- LALA.
Ive hunted around for some years, not fervently, more of curious reason. There is far to much evidence to ignore..  Even NASA has stated they exist.  What are they, where do they come from... thats a puzzle.. Only our Ole Gov knows..

Offline 37

• "The President of what?"
« Reply #82 on: April 10, 2015, 05:23:53 PM »
UFOs they don't control.?.not likely.

There are certainly exotic vehicles in the sky...we've paid for them with our tax dollars.

Aliens are a story told by adults to children to give them something to worry about that isn't real.  It's the most obvious scam in popular culture.  It has been sold on every network on television, in movies, books and magazines...and by the Pentagon to people who stumbled onto black budget projects around military bases.  The corporate owned media LOVES UFOs and Ancient Aliens...it plays into the religious programming they are selling.

This blood moon bullshit will pass, and at the end of the year I might think to comment on this thread and ask you wtf happened...just like after all of the other doomsdates I've followed over the last 35 years...

Crom laughs at your Blood Moons...and your Alien Gods!
"Whatever it is, I am against it."  -Groucho Marx

Channel 37
http://www.youtube.com/user/jmortimer37

Offline PeaceAndFreedom

« Reply #83 on: April 10, 2015, 10:22:32 PM »
UFOs they don't control.?.not likely.

There are certainly exotic vehicles in the sky...we've paid for them with our tax dollars.

Aliens are a story told by adults to children to give them something to worry about that isn't real.  It's the most obvious scam in popular culture.  It has been sold on every network on television, in movies, books and magazines...and by the Pentagon to people who stumbled onto black budget projects around military bases.  The corporate owned media LOVES UFOs and Ancient Aliens...it plays into the religious programming they are selling.

This blood moon bullshit will pass, and at the end of the year I might think to comment on this thread and ask you wtf happened...just like after all of the other doomsdates I've followed over the last 35 years...

If the networks really wanted to push UFOs they would go into the 7600+ NEW cases each year, instead of just jazzing up ancient mysteries with a UFO interpretation to boost history program ratings. And they would be playing up the traditional supernatural interpretations as to how those ancient monuments or achievements occurred, if they were investing in "religious programming."

To repeat, the signs in question are approximate indicators of big events, and have a proven track record of historically lining up around the month or year the event happens, but not necessarily in that month or year. The star the Wise Men followed, for example,  did not lead them to meet the Christ child right at his birth, but a year or so afterward. And so on.
"I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed, or numbered!... I am not a number, I am a free man!"

Online TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #84 on: August 05, 2015, 12:33:02 PM »
the peaceful Wiccans (Burning man is coming):

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3185641/Florida-family-brutally-murdered-HAMMER-ritualistic-killing-involving-witchcraft-set-coincide-Blue-Moon.html
Florida family murdered with a hammer in 'ritualistic Wiccan killing planned to coincide with the Blue Moon'
A Florida family was brutally killed Tuesday at their home in Pensacola, Florida and discovered by authorities on Friday
Mother Voncile Smith, 77, and her sons John William Smith, 49, and Richard Thomas Smith, 47, were killed with a hammer
Richard was also shot in the head and all three had their throats slit in what police believe was a ritualistic killing
Police also believe witchcraft was involved and that these murders were committed to coincide with the Blue Moon on Friday
A person of interest has been questioned but no arrests have been made so far

By Chris Spargo For Dailymail.com

Published: 22:58 EST, 4 August 2015  | Updated: 09:02 EST, 5 August 2015

A Florida family were brutally murdered last week in what police are calling a 'ritualistic Wiccan killing' possibly tied to last week's Blue Moon.

The three victims - mother Voncile Smith, 77; and her sons John William Smith, 49, and Richard Thomas Smith, 47 - were found dead in their Pensacola home on Friday after being killed on Tuesday.

Authorities also say they believe the killings were meant to coincide with the appearance of a second full moon in the same calendar month, despite the fact that the lunar event occurred on Friday and the three were murdered Tuesday evening

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3185641/Florida-family-brutally-murdered-HAMMER-ritualistic-killing-involving-witchcraft-set-coincide-Blue-Moon.html#ixzz3hxXYZEwc
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
Behold, happy is the man whom God correcteth: therefore despise not thou the chastening of the Almighty: For he maketh sore, and bindeth up: he woundeth, and his hands make whole ; He shall deliver thee in six troubles: yea, in seven there shall no evil touch thee. - Job 5

Offline donnay

• Live Free Or Die Trying!
« Reply #85 on: August 05, 2015, 12:53:13 PM »
^^^^Reminds me of that movie Nicolas Cage did, "The Wicker Man."
"Logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." ~ Rod Serling
"Cops today are nothing but an armed tax collector" ~ Frank Serpico
"To be normal, to drink Coca-Cola and eat Kentucky Fried Chicken is to be in a conspiracy against yourself."
"People that don't want to make waves sit in stagnant waters."

Offline 37

• "The President of what?"
« Reply #86 on: August 19, 2015, 05:13:05 PM »
I'm getting pretty excited about the coming non-event.

There were plenty not "signs" indicating that something was about to happen in 2012. 

(crickets chirp happily)

The mainstream media isn't hiding shit about UFOs.  They are advertising it BIG. Sorry you fell for it...
"Whatever it is, I am against it."  -Groucho Marx

Channel 37
http://www.youtube.com/user/jmortimer37

Online TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #87 on: August 19, 2015, 05:25:14 PM »
I'm getting pretty excited about the coming non-event.
There were plenty not "signs" indicating that something was about to happen in 2012. 
(crickets chirp happily)
The mainstream media isn't hiding shit about UFOs.  They are advertising it BIG. Sorry you fell for it...

The rise of ISIS ... millions of refugees .... beheadings torture ... murdering of Christians ... millions dying monthly ...
Yeah, it's like watching paint dry ...

http://www.ecology.com/birth-death-rates/
55.3 million people die each year
131.4 million births per year
Behold, happy is the man whom God correcteth: therefore despise not thou the chastening of the Almighty: For he maketh sore, and bindeth up: he woundeth, and his hands make whole ; He shall deliver thee in six troubles: yea, in seven there shall no evil touch thee. - Job 5

Online TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #88 on: August 20, 2015, 01:53:00 PM »
http://6abc.com/religion/pope-to-deliver-speech-on-independence-mall/948235/
Pope to deliver speech on Independence Mall
Wednesday, August 19, 2015 06:02PM

CENTER CITY (WPVI) --
 Much of the focus of the upcoming papal visit has been on Sunday's Mass on the parkway September 27th. But the pope will first be on Independence Mall on Saturday to give a highly-anticipated speech.

Historic Independence Hall is the birthplace of this nation, and it will provide the backdrop for Pope Francis on the afternoon of Saturday, September 26th.

It will be there, on a relatively small stage, where the pope will give something of a policy speech.

Bob Ciaruffoli from the World Meeting of Families explains, "It is not a religious service. It's the pope, the Holy Father, speaking about his feelings on issues that are important to him."

| - -- -
http://www.ushistory.org/tour/independence-hall.htm

Construction of the Pennsylvania State House, which came to be known as Independence Hall, began in 1732. It was a symbol of the nation to come. At the time it was the most ambitious public building in the thirteen colonies. The Provincial government paid for construction as they went along, so it was finished piecemeal. It wasn't until 1753, 21 years after the groundbreaking, before it was completed.

https://journals.psu.edu/phj/article/viewFile/21029/20798
THE CATHOLIC CHURCH IN COLONIAL PENNSYLVANIA
BY SISTER BLANCHE MARIE
Convent of St. Elizabeth, Convent, New Jersey

The Roman Catholics were not numerous in any colony. Even in Maryland they formed less than one-half of the total population.
Too few of them found shelter in Pennsylvania because they could not take part in political life since they were unable to take the
oaths required by the English government.
In 1757 Lord Loudon reported that there were approximately 1,365 Catholics in Pennsylvania.

Yet, small as was their number, the colonists feared them as intensely as did the people of England. Out of this jealousy and
suspicion grew an opposition and oppression which, as often happens, gave impetus to the movement it was intended to impede.
It has been said-you may accept it or not-that the rising spirit of nationalism made the English Protestants resent the assumption
on the part of the Pope that he had any right to determine the relations of Englishmen to their rulers
. Yet nationalism was not a
Protestant product. How account for the loyalty of the Roman Catholics of Maryland and Pennsylvania throughout the French
and Indian War, and their fixed attachment to the cause of independence, except by ascribing it to a memorable pride of race and
spirit of patriotism?

Offline iamc2

Re: Re: Four Blood Moons Coming on Biblical dates - End of Days
« Reply #89 on: August 20, 2015, 09:25:01 PM »
Just a note: America was founded upon Protestant principles of inclusion. It never would have happened as a catholic "kingdom".
Catholics have been historically INTOLERANT of other Christian faiths as much if not more than other religions ...

This will be the first time in America's history a "pope" or other religious potentate would address a US Congress ... totally without precedent  Why? Why now ?

Also posted because of the timing: September 28, 2015   [ Sukkot - Monday, September 28, 2015  ]
The Vatican Cult does know what dates to play with---this is The Occult---Hidden Wisdom---and most folks are DUMB; not to see through the BS!

We are coming to a time that The Bible speaks to most---and that would be: "End Time Prophecy!"

...jump on the Roller Coaster---as the Ride is just starting UP!
"When the Truth was murdered:
Common Sense ran away..."

Offline 111

Re: Re: Four Blood Moons Coming on Biblical dates - End of Days
« Reply #90 on: August 21, 2015, 08:14:08 AM »
what if the mayan 2012 hoax was an attempt by the pagan elite to preempt the 2nd coming?

the mayan ruins are pyramids to the sun and the moon, and there are many pictures of flying snakes there.  the Bible uses the snake as a symbol of satan.

i'm glad 2012 failed.

now, we have this promise:

Matthew 24:28-30
The Return of the Son of Man
…28"Wherever the corpse is, there the vultures will gather. 29"But immediately after the tribulation of those days THE SUN WILL BE DARKENED, AND THE MOON WILL NOT GIVE ITS LIGHT, AND THE STARS WILL FALL from the sky, and the powers of the heavens will be shaken. 30"And then the sign of the Son of Man will appear in the sky, and then all the tribes of the earth will mourn, and they will see the SON OF MAN COMING ON THE CLOUDS OF THE SKY with power and great glory.…

and, Luke says not to be afraid, but to be happy:

Luke 21:27-28
…27"Then they will see THE SON OF MAN COMING IN A CLOUD with power and great glory. 28"But when these things begin to take place, straighten up and lift up your heads, because your redemption is drawing near."

Offline PeaceAndFreedom

« Reply #91 on: August 22, 2015, 11:02:16 AM »
Meanwhile, back on (the more urgent) topic, this article ties together a lot of trends culminating on September 23 and the last blood moon of this period:

The Mystery Of September 23: Why Does 9/23 Keep Popping Up All Over the Place?

...Just yesterday, I was alerted to the following message that Dr. Patricia Green just recently released…

This is a message from the LORD given to Patricia Green on July 29, 2015.

“September 23rd is the day Obama makes a pact with the devil. It was not by chance that the Pope and Obama are meeting on the Day of Atonement. (September 23, 2015) They will make a pact that will seal the fate of the United States of America. My vengeance will be poured out from this point forward. (September 23rd) There is no turning back.

Tell My people to draw close to Me in these last days. Tell them to purify their hearts by the washing of the water of My Word. Tell them to ask My Spirit to expose any wickedness within themselves, so they can repent and be clean.

I am returning for My Bride without spot or wrinkle. I am coming for a pure Bride. Only those who are purified by My Spirit and My Word are My Bride. There will be no pretending when I return. Many will say, “LORD, LORD, did I not prophesy in Your Name, heal the sick, cast out demons, and bring people into Your kingdom?” And I will say to those who had impure hearts, “Get from Me, I never knew you.”

This is the time for self-reflection. If you judge yourself in this season and repent of your hidden sin, your sin will not be exposed to your shame.

Now is the time to purify your own hearts. Now is the time before My vengeance is poured out.”

Once again, I do not personally know what will happen on September 23rd.

If I did, I would tell you.

I am just reporting what others are saying.  Use discernment and decide for yourself if there is anything to all of this.

But without a doubt, the month of September does appear to be extremely significant.  In a recent article, I detailed some of the things that will be happening next month…

September 14th – Rosh Hashanah

September 15th – The Jade Helm military exercises are scheduled to end.

September 15th – The 70th session of the UN General Assembly begins on this date.  It has been widely reported that France plans to introduce a resolution which will give formal UN Security Council recognition to a Palestinian state shortly after the new session begins.  Up until now, the U.S. has always been the one blocking such a resolution, but Barack Obama has already indicated that things may be different this time around.  If alarm bells are going off in your head as you read this, then you probably already understand how significant this event could potentially be.

September 20th to September 26th – The “World Week For Peace in Palestine Israel” sponsored by the World Council of Churches.

September 21st – The UN International Day Of Peace.  Could this be the day when the UN Security Council resolution establishing a Palestinian state is actually adopted?

September 23rd – Yom Kippur

September 23rd – Pope Francis arrives at the White House to meet with Barack Obama.  Some have suggested that the timing of this event is highly unusual…

Francis is the 266th pope who will be meeting with President Obama on the 266th day of the year, leading one Internet preacher to wonder if “something is being birthed” on that day, since 266 days is the typical human gestation period from conception to birth.

September 24th – The Pope addresses a joint session of the U.S. Congress.

September 25th to September 27th – The United Nations is going to launch a brand new sustainable development agenda called “The 2030 Agenda“.  The following is an excerpt from an article that I just wrote about this insidious new plan…

If you didn’t like “Agenda 21″, then you really are not going to like “The 2030 Agenda”.  Next month, the United Nations is going to launch “The 2030 Agenda” at a major conference that will be held from September 25th to September 27th in New York City.  The Pope is actually traveling to New York to deliver an address which will kick off this conference.  Unlike Agenda 21, which primarily focused on the environment, the 2030 Agenda is truly a template for governing the entire planet.  In addition to addressing climate change, it also sets ambitious goals for areas such as economics, health, energy, education, agriculture, gender equality and a whole host of other issues.  As you will see below, this global initiative is being billed as a “new universal Agenda” for humanity.  If you are anything like me, alarm bells are going off in your head right about now.

September 28th – This is the date when the Feast of Tabernacles begins.  It is also the date for the last of the four blood moons that fall on Biblical festival dates during 2014 and 2015.  This blood moon falls on the very first day of the Feast of Tabernacles, it will be a “supermoon”, and it will be clearly visible from the city of Jerusalem.  There are many that dismiss the blood moon phenomenon, but we have seen similar patterns before.  For example, a similar pattern of eclipses happened just before and just after the destruction of the Jewish temple by the Romans in 70 AD.

I want to make it clear that I am not claiming that anything specific will happen on any particular date.

But I am not claiming that nothing will happen on any of these days either.

I do believe that September will be an extremely significant month, and without a doubt I do believe that we are currently living in the last days of normal life in America.

So what do you think is about to happen?

Please feel free to add to the discussion by posting a comment below…

http://endoftheamericandream.com/archives/the-mystery-of-september-23-why-does-923-keep-popping-up-all-over-the-place
http://truthfarmer.com/2015/08/20/923-september-23rd-2015-jade-helm-blood-moons-shemitah-etc/

Online TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #92 on: August 30, 2015, 02:40:30 PM »
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3215656/It-s-bird-s-plane-no-s-supermoon-moon-dazzle-skies-North-America-lunar-coincidence-looks-like-E-T-heading-home-too.html
First of three dramatic full moons dazzles the skies above North America in lunar coincidence... and it looks like E.T. is heading home too
Stunning images show the rare phenomenon when the Moon is both full and passing earth at its closest distance
When both happen at once a so-called 'supermoon' is created, which looks far bigger, brighter and closer than ever
Amazingly, last night's supermoon was the first of three in a row - others are due on September 27 and October 27

By Christopher Brennan For Dailymail.com and Euan McLelland For MailOnline
Published: 18:55 EST, 29 August 2015  | Updated: 09:24 EST, 30 August 2015
Experts predict the next supermoon will pass on September 27 - at the same time as a lunar eclipse, which will be the closest of the six supermoons this year.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3215656/It-s-bird-s-plane-no-s-supermoon-moon-dazzle-skies-North-America-lunar-coincidence-looks-like-E-T-heading-home-too.html#ixzz3kKEP2HAu

EvadingGrid

« Reply #93 on: September 24, 2015, 06:44:11 AM »
Anybody actually stayed up to eyeball any of these blood moons ?

Online TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #94 on: September 24, 2015, 05:01:26 PM »
Anybody actually stayed up to eyeball any of these blood moons ?

I've seen it ... the full moon is red ... yeah! Kinda boring to look at ... although because of the nearness of the moon it looks larger ... "supermoon" time plus blood ! Yeah!
Supermoon = the rare phenomenon when the Moon is both full and passing earth at its closest distance

First omen?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/saudiarabia/11887302/Eid-al-Adha-At-least-100-killed-and-hundreds-injured-in-crush-during-hajj-outside-Mecca.html
Mecca stampede: At least 717 killed and hundreds injured in crush during hajj

At least 863 people have been hurt in a stampede in Saudi Arabia
during the pilgrimage in the deadliest incident in 25 years which the health minister blamed on unruly pilgrims

Online TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #95 on: September 27, 2015, 11:49:37 AM »
Tonights the night ... Super Blood moon plus eclipse ! yea ! So get out there and howl at the moon

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/09/26/science/super-blood-moon-to-make-last-appearance-until-2033.html?_r=0
Super Blood Moon to Make Last Appearance Until 2033
By DANIEL VICTOR SEPT. 25, 2015

A rare astronomical phenomenon Sunday night will produce a moon that will appear slightly bigger than usual and have a reddish hue, an event known as a super blood moon.

It’s a combination of curiosities that hasn’t happened since 1982, and won’t happen again until 2033. A so-called supermoon, which occurs when the moon is closest to earth in its orbit, will coincide with a lunar eclipse, leaving the moon in Earth’s shadow. Individually, the two phenomena are not uncommon, but they do not align often.
The eclipse will begin at 9:07 p.m. Eastern time, as the Earth’s shadow moves across the moon, according to the association. At 10:11 p.m., the entire moon should be in the Earth’s shadow, at which point it will adopt the reddish color. It will remain fully in the shadow until 11:23 p.m., and the eclipse will end at 12:27 a.m.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3250999/Are-ready-SUPER-BLOOD-MOON-Total-eclipse-coincide-closest-possible-lunar-approach-Earth-time-1982.html

Online TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #96 on: December 25, 2015, 06:02:38 PM »
Just another coincidence ....

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_FULL_MOON_CHRISTMAS?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2015-12-24-23-34-19

Dec 24, 2015 11:34 PM EST
Merry Moon: Rare full moon on Christmas Day

PHILADELPHIA (AP) -- Gaze up into the sky and you'll see something rare. And, no, it won't be Santa. He and his reindeers will have already zoomed across the horizon.

On Christmas Day, there will be a full moon, the first since 1977. It will reach its peak at 6:11 a.m. EST.

This full moon, the last one for 2015, is called a Full Cold Moon because it happens during the start of winter. Of course "cold" is relative these days. On the balmy U.S. East Coast, some people will be tempted to celebrate the holiday in shorts and flip flops, more like Hawaiians.

Offline JT Coyoté

• "REMEMBER THE ALAMO!"
« Reply #97 on: December 26, 2015, 04:22:27 AM »
Here in the high country, two and a half feet of white powder snow glistening in the full moonlight overhead, shining thru the clear still air with temperatures in the single digits Fahrenheit...  No celebrating out of doors in shorts and flip-flops around these parts for sure...(chuckle)...

Merry Christmas!

Oldyoti

"I, however, place economy among the first
and most important republican virtues, and
public debt as the greatest of the dangers
to be feared."
~Thomas Jefferson

Offline Jacob Law

• Its the Law, face it!
« Reply #98 on: December 26, 2015, 11:29:14 AM »
Here in the high country, two and a half feet of white powder snow glistening in the full moonlight overhead, shining thru the clear still air with temperatures in the single digits Fahrenheit...  No celebrating out of doors in shorts and flip-flops around these parts for sure...(chuckle)...

Merry Christmas!

Oldyoti

"I, however, place economy among the first
and most important republican virtues, and
public debt as the greatest of the dangers
to be feared."
~Thomas Jefferson

-8 below F this morning here, 72 inches of snow in the hills above us, love it and glad we have it; a bit of shoveling this last week so I guess I will stay home for a few day and relax.
What do you under-stand?

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
    • JACKSON HOLLY'S OLD HOME PLACE
« Reply #99 on: December 26, 2015, 06:38:10 PM »

... snowing hard in Abuquerque right now, thru
tomorrow at 6pm they say ... 8-10in probable
in the valley, 12" in the foothills, mountains
all inundated. We have reservations north
and west of here for Monument Valley on the
Utah/Arizona border starting tomorrow night ...
doesn't look good for distant travel.   :-\
St. Augustine: “The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it.
Let it loose; it will defend itself."

Offline sipsipaway

« Reply #100 on: December 27, 2015, 11:20:22 AM »
Mid Atlantic 75 and sunny rain begins tomorrow high upper 50s,

Online TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #101 on: August 23, 2016, 01:09:30 PM »
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3754717/Will-world-END-month-Conspiracy-theorists-claim-Planet-X-collision-course-Earth.html
Will the world end next month? Conspiracy theorists claim 'Planet X' is on a collision course for Earth
A video posted on YouTube claims blood moons are caused by Planet X
The footage allegedly shows the planet on its collision course for Earth
However, the footage may just show a lens flare reflecting on the image

By Shivali Best For Mailonline
Published: 09:43 EST, 23 August 2016  | Updated: 10:03 EST, 23 August 2016

It has been quite a year for doommongers - only last month they feared the second coming of Jesus might coincide with a flip of the Earth's magnetic poles.

Now a new theory suggests the world may be ended by hidden planet hurtling through our solar system called Nibiru.

Conspiracy theorists claim the world's scientists and governments have been covering up this impending doomsday.

A video has appeared on YouTube claiming to capture footage of the mysterious planet, alongside a blood moon, which they say marks the beginning of the end.

For years, conspiracy theorists have claimed that Nibiru, or Planet X – an alleged planet with a large orbit – will wreak havoc on Earth.

However, this is the first theory to link NIbiru to a blood moon event, claiming that the mysterious planet is to blame.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3754717/Will-world-END-month-Conspiracy-theorists-claim-Planet-X-collision-course-Earth.html#ixzz4IAyvAKv4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MsgAZzVSE90
🔴EXCLUSIVE BLOOD RED MOON and NIBIRU August 21st 2016

Online TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #102 on: August 23, 2016, 01:32:45 PM »
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3753786/Get-ready-Great-American-Eclipse-Preparations-begin-total-eclipse-visible-country-founded-1776.html
Get ready for the great American eclipse! Preparations begin for first totality only visible in the US since the country was founded in 1776
Eclipse will occur Aug. 21, 2017, and will be visible from 12 U.S. states
Will start on West Coast in Oregon and trace a 67-mile wide path east
Eclipse will exit the East Coast in South Carolina
At any given location,  total eclipse will last for around 2 or 3 minutes

By Mark Prigg For Dailymail.com 
Published: 17:36 EST, 22 August 2016  | Updated: 17:50 EST, 22 August 2016

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3753786/Get-ready-Great-American-Eclipse-Preparations-begin-total-eclipse-visible-country-founded-1776.html#ixzz4IB5C8m9T

Online TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #103 on: August 21, 2017, 01:22:11 PM »
http://www.express.co.uk/news/weird/843063/Eclipse-2017-total-solar-eclipse-Black-Moon-Bible-prophecy-end-of-world-apocalypse
BLACK MOON: Does solar eclipse fulfil Bible prophecy of apocalypse and second coming?

He said that another solar eclipse in seven years will slash across the US in the opposite direction from Texas to Maine, making an eclipse X over northern America.

see : April 8, 2024
https://www.timeanddate.com/eclipse/solar/2024-april-8

Scott Clarke of ERF Ministries believes the eclipse is intimately connected to a September 23 astronomical alignment.

He says it involves the constellations Virgo and Leo, along with Mercury, Mars, Venus and Jupiter.
On that date, Jupiter will exit the lower part of Virgo (the virgin) in a way that Clarke says fulfils the “man child” of Revelation 12 being birthed by the woman.

http://www.unsealed.org/2017/06/the-divine-message-of-august-eclipse.html

Day will be turned to night all across the middle United States.  It's been 99 years since a total solar eclipse crossed the entire United States and having another total solar eclipse cross the entire United States again, forming an 'X', just a few years later is perhaps unprecedented.

https://www.accuweather.com/en/weather-news/missing-2017s-total-solar-eclipse-start-planning-for-the-next-one-in-2024/70002507
Missing 2017’s total solar eclipse? Start planning for the next one in 2024

| - - - -

https://www.nasa.gov/eclipselive/#NASA+TV+Public+Channel

Online TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #104 on: August 22, 2017, 10:04:04 AM »
one reason for fear of eclipses ...  earthquakes due to gravitational forces .. hmm ..

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/world-news/639125/Naples-earthquake-3-6-buildings-crumble-great-American-solar-eclipse-2017-Ischia-volcano
Two killed in Italy earthquake – but how did MIRACLE baby pulled from rubble survive?

DRAMATIC images have emerged of a baby being recused from a killer earthquake which has claimed at least two lives and injured dozens more.

By Tom Evans and David Rivers / Published 22nd August 2017

The earthquake is estimated at 4.3 on the Richter scale and struck on the Ischia volcanic island, near the Campi Flegrei supervolcano.

Currently the death toll stands at two with around 40 injured in the quake which hit at 8:57 p.m. on Monday

Emergency services had rushed from the mainland to deal with the "critical" situation.

It is the second significant earthquake to strike in a matter of just hours – after a strong quake struck in the Americas as stargazers gathered to watch the eclipse.

Offline PeaceAndFreedom

« Reply #105 on: September 06, 2017, 07:34:32 PM »

Scott Clarke of ERF Ministries believes the eclipse is intimately connected to a September 23 astronomical alignment.

He says it involves the constellations Virgo and Leo, along with Mercury, Mars, Venus and Jupiter.
On that date, Jupiter will exit the lower part of Virgo (the virgin) in a way that Clarke says fulfils the “man child” of Revelation 12 being birthed by the woman.

The September 23 alignment ties together the strangely frequent mentions of September 23 for the last several years, with what can be informally called the 'bookend' theory about the role of astronomical signs in presaging the advents of Christ.

Since a major sign in the heavens approximately lined up with the first Advent, and was properly noted as doing so in the Gospels, many have believed there would be an equivalent sign around the time of the second Advent of matching magnitude. The September 23 alignment fulfills details described in Revelation 12 in so many particulars, that it stands as the most obvious heavenly marker of all that we are now at the door of the end time events.

Online TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #106 on: September 19, 2017, 02:38:30 PM »
with eclipses and alignments come earthquakes , volcanic eruptions , and epic weather changes ...

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/L/LT_MEXICO_EARTHQUAKE?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2017-09-19-14-20-28
Sep 19, 2:25 PM EDT
A major earthquake shakes Mexico City

MEXICO CITY (AP) -- A powerful earthquake jolted Mexico City on Tuesday, causing buildings to sway sickeningly on the anniversary of a 1985 quake that did major damage to the capital.

The extent of damage or injuries was not immediately clear, but people fled office buildings along the central Reforma Avenue.

Mexico's seismological agency calculated its preliminary magnitude at 6.8 and said its center was east of the city in the state of Puebla.

Online TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #107 on: September 22, 2017, 01:30:53 PM »
http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/646913/california-earthquake-ring-of-fire-mexico-tremor-warning-san-jose
 Earthquake WARNING: Major tremor in California ‘INEVITABLE’ after ‘unusual’ quake chain

A FREAK spate of deadly earthquakes that rattled several regions in the Pacific has sparked fears California could be next.
By Joshua Nevett / Published 22nd September 2017

A magnitude 7.1 earthquake devastated Mexico, killing at least 273, on Tuesday followed by ruptures in New Zealand on Wednesday and Japan, Vanuatu and Indonesia on Thursday.

Up to 81% of the world’s worst earthquakes occur in the Ring of Fire, United States Geological Survey figures show.

But baffled scientists have been left stunned by the “unusual” frequency of the quakes – leading to concerns California could be in danger.
He said there is a 60% chance California will be struck by a powerful quake within the next 30 years.

California is said to be long overdue a major “big one” earthquake, according to seismologists.

Offline Geolibertarian

• Global Moderator
  • 9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB! www.911truth.org
« Reply #108 on: September 24, 2017, 06:13:44 PM »
It's the day after September 23, and (surprise!) we're all still here.

And once again, Marvin is all like...

When will people ever learn?

Not anytime soon, apparently.
"Abolish all taxation save that upon land values." -- Henry George

"If our nation can issue a dollar bond, it can issue a dollar bill." -- Thomas Edison

http://schalkenbach.org
http://www.monetary.org
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=203330.0

Offline PeaceAndFreedom

« Reply #109 on: September 25, 2017, 06:01:58 AM »

When will people ever learn?

Not anytime soon, apparently.

There was likewise no earth-shattering kaboom EXACTLY on the date the Star above Bethlehem was visible. And yet we learned, something did presently happen---the Magi found the Christ child very shortly after. The heavenly sign was a approximate marker, then as now, that the events of the Advent of Christ were at hand. No longer "near at hand," but at hand, as we should see very shortly after.