Four Blood Moons Coming on Biblical dates - End of Days

Author Topic: Four Blood Moons Coming on Biblical dates - End of Days  (Read 41715 times)

Offline Al Bundy

Re: Four Blood Moons Coming on Biblical dates - End of Days
« Reply #40 on: April 22, 2014, 03:18:05 PM »
I think in the Last Tima Moon will be literery full red. I`ll check Holy tradition.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sacred_traditionhttp://

Online TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #41 on: April 23, 2014, 11:00:46 AM »
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grand_cross_(astrology)
In astrology, a Grand Cross is said to occur when four planets are all separated from each other by Square aspects (90 degrees apart). A Grand Cross can also be viewed as two oppositions (180 degrees apart) separated from each other by a square. In a Grand Cross, there is one planet in each astrological element (fire, earth, air and water) but all the planets are in signs of the same modality or quality.

Because all the aspects in a Grand Cross are considered difficult aspects, the Grand Cross is seen as a source of extreme tension whereby various aspects of the personality (represented by the planets) are working at cross purposes that serve to nullify each other. This pulls the native in many directions, ultimately leading to indecisiveness and an inability to produce concrete achievements.

It is said to take extraordinary effort to overcome the conflicts in a Grand Cross.

http://beforeitsnews.com/space/2014/04/today-there-is-a-cardinal-crossing-of-four-planets-cardinal-grand-cross-2014-quantum-potential-video-2478080.html

Today’s Cardinal Crossing of Four Planets: Cardinal Grand Cross 2014 – Quantum Potential – Video
Monday, April 14, 2014

http://beforeitsnews.com/contributor/upload/175614/images/Cardinal_Grand_Cross_April_2014.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G3MBdjARnjo&feature=player_embedded

April 2014 heralds a very rare astrological event, where four planets (PLUTO opposing JUPITER & MARS opposing URANUS), are at exact 90 degree angles to one another, hence forming a Grand Cross in our celestial skies.

In addition, each of these planets are sitting at ’13 degrees’ of the 4 CARDINAL signs (Pluto 13 degrees Capricorn, Jupiter 13 degrees Cancer, Mars 13 degrees Libra & Uranus 13 degrees Aries). Plus Mars is Retrograde (appearance of going backwards) during the Cardinal Grand Cross Alignment.

http://www.beliefnet.com/columnists/cosmiccandor/2014/04/brace-yourself-for-aprils-cardinal-grand-cross.html
Brace Yourself for April’s Cardinal Grand Cross
posted by Karen A. Kay

Here we go again! Today, April 21, 2014, marks the fifth exact Uranus-Pluto square in a series of seven stressful squares taking place from 2012-2015. But this time there’s more!

This particular Uranus-Pluto square is part of a Cardinal Grand Cross, which is something you may be hearing a lot about in the media — and that’s because this Grand Cross is the most powerful planetary pattern of the year!

You’ll feel this energy from April 20-23, 2014, but the affects will be life-changing and long-lasting. Read more about this powerful event at Tarot.com, and consider a calming Tarot reading to keep your balance during this stressful time. Good luck!

Behold, happy is the man whom God correcteth: therefore despise not thou the chastening of the Almighty: For he maketh sore, and bindeth up: he woundeth, and his hands make whole ; He shall deliver thee in six troubles: yea, in seven there shall no evil touch thee. - Job 5

Online TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #42 on: April 24, 2014, 02:28:31 PM »
[ Note I will remove all comments in this thread that are not on topic .... signs of end times ...  signs of second coming etc... Not your religious beliefs/interpretation ... please ,,, I refuse to move this thread to the Bible thumping section  ]

http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/01/08/us-religion-christianity-persecution-idUSBRE9070TB20130108
About 100 million Christians persecuted around the world: report
By Tom Heneghan, Religion Editor

About 100 million Christians are persecuted around the world, with conditions worsening for them most rapidly in Syria and Ethiopia, according to an annual report by a group supporting oppressed Christians worldwide.

Open Doors, a non-denominational Christian group, listed North Korea, Saudi Arabia and Afghanistan as the three toughest countries for Christians last year. They topped the 50-country ranking for 2011 as well.
"There are over 65 countries where Christians are persecuted," said the report released on Tuesday by Open Doors, which began in the 1950s smuggling Bibles into communist states and now works in more than 60 countries.

"An estimated 100 million Christians worldwide are persecuted," the United States-based group said in the report. All but one of the 50 countries in the list - Colombia, which ranked 46th - were in Africa, Asia or the Middle East.

Christianity is the largest and most widely spread faith in the world, with 2.2 billion followers or 32 percent of the world population, according to a report by the Washington-based Pew Forum on Religion and Public Life.

"In recent years, we've been hearing that Christianity is the most persecuted religion in the world - that sounds right to us," said Open Doors France director Michel Varton at a presentation of the report in Strasbourg.
"Christians risk further persecution and oppression in the future due to the rising number of converts and their boldness in sharing their faith," it said.

[ related: Christians everywhere in the world today... ]

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/china/10776023/China-on-course-to-become-worlds-most-Christian-nation-within-15-years.html
China on course to become 'world's most Christian nation' within 15 years
The number of Christians in Communist China is growing so steadily that it by 2030 it could have more churchgoers than America
China's Protestant community, which had just one million members in 1949, has already overtaken those of countries more commonly associated with an evangelical boom. In 2010 there were more than 58 million Protestants in China compared to 40 million in Brazil and 36 million in South Africa, according to the Pew Research Centre's Forum on Religion and Public Life.

| - - - -

http://somehelpful.info/Prophecy/Signs.html
10 Signs That Jesus Is Coming Back Soon

1. Wars and rumors of wars
2. Famines, Pestilence, Earthquakes
3. Deceivers who claim to follow Jesus
4. People of Israel return to their land
5. Increased wickedness & loss of love
6. Return of the Fallen Angels and Hybrid Heroes
7. Strong delusion
8. One world government
9. One world ruler and an assistant emerge
10. Technology to control the world

http://jpfinn7.com/2013/01/16/6596/
’50 SIGNS JESUS COMING BACK SOON’

Behold, happy is the man whom God correcteth: therefore despise not thou the chastening of the Almighty: For he maketh sore, and bindeth up: he woundeth, and his hands make whole ; He shall deliver thee in six troubles: yea, in seven there shall no evil touch thee. - Job 5

Offline White Rose Sophie

« Reply #43 on: April 24, 2014, 10:58:32 PM »
Thank you Tahoe. Definitely don't want this one getting banished to the "THUMPING" thread.   :D

And I apologize for going off topic.   :'(

Offline iamc2

« Reply #44 on: April 24, 2014, 11:58:20 PM »
 In the Gospel of Matthew; Jesus tells us what to look for when time is coming to a close.

One point most people miss is very important. and it has to do with the state of our hearts.

When love dies: so does the person! He who has an ear let them hear...

"and because iniquity shall abound, the LOVE of many shall wax COLD." Matthew 24:12

Has the heart of mankind waxed cold?    You decide!
"When the Truth was murdered:
Common Sense ran away..."

Offline One Revelator

« Reply #45 on: April 25, 2014, 12:00:59 AM »
I just kind of wish there was a way to archive those deleted posts – just to be able to see them. Although they did diverge off topic, they were very helpful and insightful to me – surprisingly honest and heartfelt. And now I’m having trouble remembering what was said. Google didn't capture it either.

But it is what it is I suppose.

My take on what’s going to happen because of the tetrad:

Nothing. Nothing at all.

Well, except for the usual fun and games coming from the great “architects” of the world.
The number one cause of all human poverty, misery, and death is not global warming. It’s GLOBAL LYING.

Offline iamc2

« Reply #46 on: April 25, 2014, 12:09:09 AM »
 Mankind chases the wind and always gets blown away: the key to GODS' Heart is LOVE: and our love for one another has waxed cold!

Offline 37

• "The President of what?"
« Reply #47 on: April 25, 2014, 05:30:49 AM »
Astrology…awesome.  Glad to see the Christians and the New Agers coming together.  ::)

The MSM is pumping this, not quite on a 2012 level, but they are definitely out stirring it up.

Glad to see they've found their marks...
"Whatever it is, I am against it."  -Groucho Marx

Channel 37
http://www.youtube.com/user/jmortimer37

Offline ncjoe

« Reply #48 on: April 25, 2014, 02:33:34 PM »
this is interesting...where on the verge of nuclear war with whats going on in Ukraine and Syria...nuclear war would be consider a big event...

Offline semper sersum

• SI VIC PACEM PARA BELLUM
« Reply #49 on: April 25, 2014, 02:39:57 PM »
My heart races like freight train of love ready to go off the rails. I have faith we will all stand together. They are trying to fabricate the darkest hour. Turn your lights on them.

Offline iamc2

« Reply #50 on: April 25, 2014, 09:07:23 PM »
My heart races like freight train of love ready to go off the rails. I have faith we will all stand together. They are trying to fabricate the darkest hour. Turn your lights on them.
The LIGHT always exposes the Darkness... ;)

When Jesus Christ returns to earth: most people will be asleep !!!

Online TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #51 on: October 07, 2014, 03:50:43 PM »
bump for the next blood moon .... 10/08/2014

Offline Geolibertarian

• Global Moderator
  • 9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB! www.911truth.org
« Reply #52 on: October 07, 2014, 05:12:13 PM »
How many well-meaning and reasonably educated people were convinced it was the "end of days" during the "bloodiest" moments of World War II?

More than a few, I suspect.

Yet here we still are, well over half a century later.

That's not to say reform isn't needed. It is needed. It's needed desperately.

But reform will never happen as long as everyone is paralyzed by fear.
"Abolish all taxation save that upon land values." -- Henry George

"If our nation can issue a dollar bond, it can issue a dollar bill." -- Thomas Edison

http://schalkenbach.org
http://www.monetary.org
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=203330.0

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
« Reply #53 on: October 07, 2014, 06:07:51 PM »

That's right!

We need informed, strong and active people. Forget the globalist fearmongering. They want you paralyzed by fear. Don't give in to that. Get informed, get a spine, be prepared and keep informing others!

The globalists are who need to be fearful of you THE PEOPLE! Stand up! We are winning!

Don't believe me. Look it up yourself!

Offline chris jones

« Reply #54 on: October 07, 2014, 06:32:45 PM »
How many well-meaning and reasonably educated people were convinced it was the "end of days" during the "bloodiest" moments of World War II?

More than a few, I suspect.

Yet here we still are, well over half a century later.

That's not to say reform isn't needed. It is needed. It's needed desperately.

Geo kicked in my memory, one sect of many were convinced:
Barbara Anderson - Former Jehovah's Witness, Bethelite
www.watchtowerdocuments.com/barbara-anderson....
Barbara Anderson is a former Jehovah's Witness who spent 11 years at Bethel. ... It was in an area that, during World War II, some fifteen years earlier, patriotic ... 1975 date set by Jehovah's Witnesses for the coming Apocalypse came and went,

Online TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #55 on: October 08, 2014, 09:01:14 PM »
10/08/2014

Offline chris jones

« Reply #56 on: October 08, 2014, 09:46:05 PM »
That's right!

We need informed, strong and active people. Forget the globalist fearmongering. They want you paralyzed by fear. Don't give in to that. Get informed, get a spine, be prepared and keep informing others!

The globalists are who need to be fearful of you THE PEOPLE! Stand up! We are winning!
      Bumped, they are fear mongering, surrounding the GP with every possible avenue of fear known to mankind.
Yes I take this Ebola virus seriously but I do question the origins and continued spread.
     We are all destined to kick off , my bitch is multiple, I have A.O. a present from Monsanto/MIC. OK, nothing I can do about it. No pills, no big pharmacy cure..
So here I sit observing the elites unleashing this plague on innocents, all the while the focus of their goal is being covered.
  Stay safe, preventive measures, common sense.. Fear is the most ancient method of mass control, in short don't panic get pizzed off instead and keep digging as to the why's and wherfors of the elites GAME.
  END: Once fear is implanted two chooses remain,surrender or go balistic.. Fear desperation, tranforms if you let it.
                     Truth is the our sword.

EvadingGrid

« Reply #57 on: January 09, 2015, 08:50:47 AM »
Did the world end ?
 ;D

Online TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #58 on: January 09, 2015, 11:36:45 AM »
Did the world end ?
 ;D

no but it signifies that hard times are coming ....  God's judgment isn't all rosey ... :

the Bible's Book of Acts,

“And I will show wonders in Heaven above and signs in the Earth beneath, the sun shall be turned into darkness and the moon into blood before the coming of the great and awesome day of the Lord.”

That passage echoes the Hebrew Bible’s Book of Joel, one of Judaism's 12 minor prophets.

Online TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #59 on: March 12, 2015, 03:42:37 PM »
bump - for April 4 2015 ....  biblical prophesy is that Christ is to return "sometime after" the fourth tetrad ... Sept 28 2015

http://www.timeanddate.com/eclipse/blood-moon.html

2014-2015 lunar tetrad

The first total eclipse in this lunar tetrad was on April 15, 2014. The second was October 8, 2014. The next two will be on:
◾April 4, 2015  ( which just happens to be Passover ... ]
◾September 28, 2015   [ Sukkot - Monday, September 28, 2015  ]

All four total lunar eclipses will be visible from most of the United States.

According to NASA, the current century – 2001 to 2100 – will have eight tetrads. The first tetrad of the 21st century took place in 2003, and the second will happen in 2014-2015. The first eclipses in each of these tetrads will occur between March and May.

| - - - -
http://www.timeanddate.com/holidays/us/first-day-of-passover
Sat Apr 4 2015 Passover (first day) Jewish holiday

Passover marks the Israelites' liberation from slavery and their exodus from Egypt around 3000 years ago.

Background and symbols

Passover is related to the Christian observances of Good Friday and Easter Sunday and the Islamic Day of Ashura. Read about other Jewish observances, such as Tu B'Shevat (Arbor Day), Purim, Yom HaShoah, Lag B'Omer, Shavuot, Tisha B'Av and Rosh Hashana.

http://www.ucg.org/bible-faq/why-should-christians-celebrate-passover
Corinthians:5:7). In observing His last Passover with His disciples, Jesus explained that the symbols of bread and wine represent His body and blood, offered by Him for the forgiveness (or passing over) of our sins and the death penalty our sins have earned for us (Matthew:26:26-28
; Mark:14:22-24

The death of Christ actually took place during the daylight hours that followed the Passover evening—which was still the same date according to Hebrew sunset-to-sunset reckoning. Christ was sacrificed on Passover.
).

http://www.jewsforjesus.org/judaica/sukkot
Sukkot means "booths," or "tabernacles," and this week-long holiday is also known as the Feast of Tabernacles. It is a joyous harvest festival and a reminder of how God sustained the children of Israel during their wilderness wanderings. The people were to dwell in temporary booths, and to rejoice over God's provision as well as his presence. Many Jewish people still build booths in their yards or synagogues for this holiday, and take their meals in these temporary dwelling places.

As you'll see in this section, Sukkot is a powerful reminder of how God tabernacled with us in the past, how he continues to do so today and how he will ultimately dwell with us forever, through Y'shua (Jesus) who lives and reigns in the hearts of those who believe in him.

The Feast of Tabernacles also contains two powerful elements, water and light, that foreshadowed Messiah, who is gives us Living Water and who is the Light of the world.

There's much to unpack regarding Sukkot and you'll want to "camp out" in this section for awhile.

Offline decemberfellow

« Reply #60 on: March 12, 2015, 04:57:09 PM »
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^  biblical prophesy is that Christ is to return "sometime after" the fourth tetrad ... Sept 28 2015. 

Come Lord Jesus come.
Rev21:4
And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

Who am I
 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7Fk6dt_uHo

Offline donnay

• Live Free Or Die Trying!
« Reply #61 on: March 12, 2015, 07:32:34 PM »
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^  biblical prophesy is that Christ is to return "sometime after" the fourth tetrad ... Sept 28 2015. 

Come Lord Jesus come.

Amen. 

That will be a day before his birthday which is the 29th of September.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cE-vc7JcfH0

Since John's conception was on June 23rd or 24th, his birth would be somewhere around March 28th or 29th in the year 4 B.C. Therefore, Christ's birth would be on the 28th or 29th of September in that same year. Examining a calendar for the year 4 B.C., we find that September 29th just happened to be the first day of the feast of tabernacles or the 15th of Tis-ri.
http://israelect.com/reference/WillieMartin/NEWS-4.htm

In what year was Y'shua born?

Here is where the third component of the timepiece is required. Those who neglect to interpret the crown of twelve stars on Virgo's head as celestial body like unto the sun and moon that also makes its passage through the constellation miss out on this necessary third indicator. Dr. Martin interpreted the crown of twelve stars on Virgo's head as a fixed attribute of Virgo herself, a further identification of Virgo as the sign in the Zodiacal circle which is at the head of the twelve signs. She is indeed at the head of the twelve, but to interpret the crown as a fixed attribute is not consistent with the language of the verse.

A great and wondrous sign appeared in heaven: a woman clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet and a crown of twelve stars on her head.

Revelation 12:1

The position of the sun is given, Then the position of the moon is given. Then the position of the crown of 12 stars is given. They are all of the same kind: Celestial bodies in motion through the constellation Virgo seen in a moment of time. Although the identities of the sun and moon are obvious, being known by these exact names, the identity of the crown of twelve stars is not because it is a symbolic reference.

What celestial body may be seen passing through the region of Virgo's head that is symbolized as a crown of twelve stars? jupiter! How is the crown of twelve stars the planet Jupiter? A crown is a symbol of a king, or, the authority to rule. Jupiter has long been known as the King planet, the ruling planet. the King planet revolves about the sun once every 12 earth years, marking it Very obviously with the number 12. Since there are 12 signs of the Zodiac and Jupiter requires 12 years for one full circuit, it may be seen in each of the zodiacal constellations for one year at a time. This is precisely the kind of information we need to be able to tell time from the celestial configuration in Revelation 12:1! Now we know which year Y'shua was born because it is in only one year in twelve that the King planet may be observed in the region of Virgo's head! with this information, even given the broad range historians suggest as they disagree on the dating of this event, it leaves us only one year as a possible candidate: 2 BC. I have one final observation to make about Jupiter as represented by a crown of twelve stars. As Jupiter traces a path through the ecliptic, its progression is marked by elliptical retrograde motion. This means that, in each year-long Visit to a constellation, it traces an elliptical figure like a crown. It had just finished tracing such a crown over the head of Virgo (in Leo) at the birth of our Lord in the fall of 2 BC!

The Author's use of symbolism helped obscure the nature of this celestial prophecy for a Very long time, and the misinterpretation of the symbol has further kept the year from being properly identified. like I mentioned earlier, I had made the same mistake in misinterpreting the meaning of the crown until J.R. Church called me one day way back in 1992 asking about when Jupiter would have been seen in Virgo's head. When I checked and saw Virgo clothed with the sun, the moon beneath her feet and jupiter on her head in Tishri 2 BC, I realized the significance of his insight! Jupiter was indeed the crown of 12 stars, and the interpretation of the three indicators was consistent! Dr. Martin had a tremendous revelation, but erred in his conclusion because he missed a significant detail. Although J.R. Church had the insight into this last important detail, it is an unfortunate fact that he has since turned to adopt the View of Dr. Martin in concluding that the designated year is 3 BC. What difference does it make what year Y'shua was born? Does it really matter whether it was one year or the other? Yes! It is the difference between truth and error. Every scheduled event and every detail of it has a purpose.

Although no one else I know who is teaching about the celestial sign of Revelation 12:1 varies from Dr. Martin's conclusion, there are those who have, like myself, determined that 2 BC is the correct year and september 29 the day by the reckoning of the Western calendar. Three of note are Stephen E. Jones, Chuck Missler and Stewart Best. Another gentleman, a physicist by the name of John Zajac has recently determined the same by close examination of the Great Pyramid at Giza. (See http://www.europa.com/~edge/giza.html) his conclusion about the date of our Lord's crucifixion is in agreement with what I have determined by correlating celestial and scriptural revelation. a Web page you can read online with some historical references that point to September 29, 2 BC as the day of our Lords' birth is http://144000.net/birth.htm.
http://theopenscroll.com/when_jesus_was_born.htm
"Logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." ~ Rod Serling
"Cops today are nothing but an armed tax collector" ~ Frank Serpico
"To be normal, to drink Coca-Cola and eat Kentucky Fried Chicken is to be in a conspiracy against yourself."
"People that don't want to make waves sit in stagnant waters."

Online TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #62 on: March 14, 2015, 01:58:14 PM »
interesting solar eclipse near the same time

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/E/EU_GERMANY_SOLAR_ECLIPSE?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2015-03-13-12-45-23
Mar 13, 2014 2:58 PM EDT
Solar eclipse will test Germany's green power grid
By FRANK JORDANS
Associated Press

BERLIN (AP) -- Will next week's partial solar eclipse turn off the lights in Germany?

Experts say the country's electricity grid, which relies increasingly on renewable energy, faces a crucial test on the morning of March 20, when the moon will pass in front of the sun and block up to 82 percent of its light across Germany.

Offline Letsbereal

• Know Thyself
« Reply #63 on: March 14, 2015, 02:12:08 PM »
Those occultist are working overtime this year 3x Friday the 13th and 4x Blood Moon:

Friday the 13th 2015 http://www.timeanddate.com/holidays/world/friday-13

Friday, February 13, 2015
Friday, March 13, 2015
Friday, November 13, 2015

Blood Moon 2015 http://www.timeanddate.com/eclipse/blood-moon.html

The first total eclipse in this lunar tetrad was on April 15, 2014. The second was October 8, 2014. The next two will be on:

April 4, 2015
September 28, 2015

All four total lunar eclipses will be visible from most of the United States.
->>>|:-) THE CITY INDIANS (-:|<<<-

Online TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #64 on: March 20, 2015, 12:15:59 PM »
in the run up  March 20 - Solar Ellipses ...

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/pages/solar-eclipse-friday-morning

A total solar eclipse will be visible in some parts of the world early this Friday morning. The Slooh Community Observatory will provide a live webcast of the event starting at 4:30AM ET/ 1:30 AM PT.

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/supermoon-eclipse-sun-spring-comes-090001499.html
SUPERMOON ECLIPSES SUN AS SPRING BEGINS

As the U.S. was waking up Friday, a supermoon -- so called because it’s at its closest point to the Earth, and therefore looks larger than usual -- was drifting in front of the sun.

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2015/03/19
Blood Moons & Prophecy

First hour guest, Pastor Mark Biltz of El Shaddai Ministries in Washington state spoke about 'blood moons' and decoding signs from the heavens. We are in a period where four successive lunar eclipses (blood moons) are occurring within a year and a half period, and they are falling on the dates of biblical holidays through September 2015, he noted. Ancient Jewish sages have said that total lunar eclipses mean judgment is near, and Bilitz believes these astronomical events are prophetic and indicate war is coming to Israel, as well as economic collapse in the fall.

http://www.elshaddaiministries.us/
http://www.elshaddaiministries.us/upcoming_events.php#FourBloodMoonMovie
Blood Moons

Get your copy of the best selling book and DVD by Pastor Mark Biltz for more in depth information on the Blood Moons and discover where the information Pastor Hagee used in the "Four Blood Moons" book and movie originally came from. Click here .

Offline Dude447

« Reply #65 on: March 20, 2015, 07:58:47 PM »
Well from my roofing job today in the UK .it was abit misty but a cool sight . Dont panic I am not selling Tshirts or claiming the end of the world is here .

Online TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #66 on: March 20, 2015, 10:03:04 PM »
Well from my roofing job today in the UK .it was abit misty but a cool sight . Dont panic I am not selling Tshirts or claiming the end of the world is here .
you need to watch Children of the Corn...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I2ul_vgEl6U
Horror movie: CHILDREN OF THE CORN Original 1984.

or The Omen ... then you'll be convinced ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZLaDps7oLk
The Omen (1976) Full Movie

Offline chris jones

« Reply #67 on: March 20, 2015, 10:56:43 PM »
I put no limits on my God.   I do on human kind.   

For many years I studied, this came to me many times.
New International Version
He replied, "Because the knowledge of the secrets of the kingdom of heaven has been given to you, but not to them.

New Living Translation
He replied, "You are permitted to understand the secrets of the Kingdom of Heaven, but others are not.

English Standard Version
And he answered them, “To you it has been given to know the secrets of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it has not been given.

New American Standard Bible
Jesus answered them, "To you it has been granted to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it has not been granted.

King James Bible
He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.

Holman Christian Standard Bible
He answered them, "Because the secrets of the kingdom of heaven have been given for you to know, but it has not been given to them.

International Standard Version
He answered them, "You have been given knowledge about the secrets of the kingdom from heaven, but it hasn't been given to them,

NET Bible
He replied, "You have been given the opportunity to know the secrets of the kingdom of heaven, but they have not.

Did the Christ leave the Holy Spirit, was his promise legitimate or not. If so lets use it.
This gives me pause, I truly beleive the soul of man is true, of more strenght than, the temple is mans soul.  The test of faith is in evidence.

Offline TonkaTim

« Reply #68 on: March 21, 2015, 03:14:47 AM »
I wouldn't worry about this folks. It's kinds like the whole Mayan Calender thing it is something being blown out of proportion. When the 'sun goes dark & the moon does not give her light' represents the last night.

The last night precedes the Last Day. The Last Day is eternity, the Great Day of God Almighty.

Whether one is reading about it in;
Isaiah 60:19 The sun shall be no more thy light by day; neither for brightness shall the moon give light unto thee: but the LORD shall be unto thee an everlasting light, and thy God thy glory.

Isaiah 60:20 Thy sun shall no more go down; neither shall thy moon withdraw itself: for the LORD shall be thine everlasting light, and the days of thy mourning shall be ended.

Joel 3:15 The sun and the moon shall be darkened, and the stars shall withdraw their shining.

Mark 13:24 But in those days, after that tribulation, the sun shall be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, 25 And the stars of heaven shall fall, and the powers that are in heaven shall be shaken. 26 And then shall they see the Son of man coming in the clouds with great power and glory.

Matthew 24:29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken: 30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. 31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

One is reading about the last night, then the Last Day.

We can be confident in this because Jesus told us this is so.

Jesus said; "He that rejecteth me, and receiveth not my words, hath one that judgeth him: the word that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the last day." - John 12:48

Jesus said: "And this is the Father's will which hath sent me, that of all which he hath given me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up again at the last day." - John 6:39

Jesus said: "And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day." - John 6:40

Jesus said: "No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day." - John 6:44

As we can clearly see Jesus said the resurrection of the righteous & the judgement of the wicked are on the same day. Jesus is very clear about the day. The last day. Not any day prior or any other day than - the last day.

Not only did the Prophet Isaiah foretell this in chapter 60, but the Apostle John recorded it clearly in the Revelation of Jesus Christ, see;

"And the city had no need of the sun, neither of the moon, to shine in it: for the glory of God did lighten it, and the Lamb is the light thereof" Revelation 21:23

"And there shall be no night there; and they need no candle, neither light of the sun; for the Lord God giveth them light: and they shall reign for ever and ever." Revelation 22:5

It is clearly stated in the Revelation of Jesus Christ says there is no sun, there is no moon, there is no night because God is the Light. The last day is the Great Day of God Almighty.

If one is a Believer, stay in the faith, study the Word & be ready for when the time comes.

If one is not, maybe it is time to be open to the message?

Offline TonkaTim

« Reply #69 on: March 21, 2015, 03:30:32 AM »
As a footnote on my previous post. Moses may have told us as well in the first two chapters of Genesis.

When one looks at the first 6 days of creation we notice each day has a time limit by Moses saying ""And the evening and the morning were the (xxxx)day."

Ever notice Moses never said that about the 7th day?

It makes me wonder if Moses was also telling us about the Last Day as well. And wonder if the earthly sabbath is a type & shadow of the greater promises where our rest is with God and all of creation is complete. "...Behold, I make all things new.." (Revelation 21:5)

Online TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #70 on: April 02, 2015, 09:55:33 PM »
bump  Easter Saturday Blood moon ...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holy_Saturday

Holy Saturday (Latin: Sabbatum Sanctum) i.e. the Saturday of Holy Week, also known as the Great Sabbath, Black Saturday, or Easter Eve,[1] and called "Joyous Saturday" or "the Saturday of Light" among Coptic Christians, is the day after Good Friday. It is the day before Easter and the last day of Holy Week in which Christians prepare for Easter. It commemorates the day that Jesus Christ's body lay in the tomb. In Catholic, Orthodox, Lutheran, and Mormon traditions this day also commemorates Christ's descent into Hell.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/nature/567354/Blood-Moon-Bible-Good-Friday-Easter
Did the BIBLE predict the next 72 hours? Sky to turn BLOOD RED across WORLD this Easter

THE SKY will turn a deep blood red across the planet this Easter as a rare celestial event 'foretold in the Bible' unfolds.

http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2015/04/01/blood-moon-with-total-lunar-eclipse-biblical-message-rising-over-u-s-during-easter-weekend/
CBS SF) — Get ready to feast your eyes on an extra special and rare total lunar eclipse Saturday morning that has some Christians worried this Easter weekend.

For the third time in less than a year, the moon will dip into Earth’s shadow, turning its bright white globe a deep coppery red in a matter of minutes

The action begins at 3:16 a.m. PDT on the morning of April 4 when the edge of the moon first enters the amber core of Earth’s shadow.

For the next hour and 45 minutes, Earth’s shadow will move across the lunar disk, ultimately covering the entire moon at 4:58 a.m. PDT.

The total phase of the lunar eclipse will only last about 5 minutes, making it the shortest lunar eclipse of the century on the morning of Easter Vigil, traditionally observed as the period between Good Friday and Easter Sunday. The eclipse also falls within the first night of Passover, observed by Jews worldwide beginning Friday at sunset.

Some total eclipses last for more than an hour, in this case, totality spans just 4 minutes and 43 seconds since the moon will be skimming the outskirts of the Earth’s shadow, rather than passing centrally through it.

Online TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #71 on: April 03, 2015, 02:10:21 PM »
http://www.travelujah.com/blogs/posts/Travelujah_/tag/easter

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holy_Fire
The Holy Fire (Greek Ἃγιον Φῶς, "Holy Light") is described by Orthodox Christians as a miracle that occurs every year at the Church of the Holy Sepulchre in Jerusalem on Great Saturday, or Holy Saturday, the day preceding Orthodox Easter.

In 1238, Pope Gregory IX denounced the Holy Fire as a fraud and forbade Franciscans from participating in the ceremony

Orthodox tradition holds that the Holy Fire is a miracle that happens annually on the day preceding Orthodox Easter, in which a blue light emanates within Jesus Christ's tomb (usually rising from the marble slab covering the stone bed believed to be that upon which Jesus' body was placed for burial) now in the Holy Sepulchre, which eventually forms a column containing a form of fire, from which candles are lit, which are then used to light the candles of the clergy and pilgrims in attendance. The fire is also said to spontaneously light other lamps and candles around the church.[2][3][4] Pilgrims and clergy claim that the Holy Fire does not burn them
Thousands of pilgrims gather in Jerusalem to partake and witness this annual miracle

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Se2jA33UIbA
holy light - Saturday of light - Jerusalem
Uploaded on Apr 20, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C2BEOzJOvfo
WEST DISCOVERING ORTHODOXY. THE "HOLY FIRE" from CHRIST'S SEPLCHRE.
Published on Feb 24, 2014

The WEST, which has undergone tribulations and Schisms in CHRISTIANITY, is rediscovering the TRUE and GENUINE CHRISTIAN CHURCH established by JESUS CHRIST HIMSELF.
The Ancient and Original Genuine Christian Church was Orthodox.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gI7fwKZyLBA
Miracle of the Holy Fire (Holy Light) Presentation
Published on Mar 24, 2012

Presentation on the Miracle of the Holy Fire (Holy Light in Jerusalem on Holy Saturday. Includes historical facts and actual video of the Holy Fire Ceremony
. Make sure to turn on your speakers...chanting from the Monks at St. Anthony's Monastery in Florence, Arizona.

Offline jerryweaver

« Reply #72 on: April 04, 2015, 07:33:14 AM »
This is happening now.  I'm convinced John Hagee is a Zionist.

http://www.vox.com/2015/4/3/8332781/lunar-eclipse-blood-moon-how-to-see

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
    • JACKSON HOLLY'S OLD HOME PLACE
« Reply #73 on: April 04, 2015, 08:01:07 AM »

Albuquerque reporting … beautiful! All but total right now …
only lite-to-moderate redness, though … the coyotes are
howling … chilly.

St. Augustine: “The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it.
Let it loose; it will defend itself."

Offline Geolibertarian

• Global Moderator
  • 9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB! www.911truth.org
« Reply #74 on: April 04, 2015, 08:12:17 AM »
I'm convinced John Hagee is a Zionist.

Isn't that like saying one is convinced that 2+2=4?

Hagee himself openly admits to being a Zionist, so what's there to be convinced of?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hf3j4_GUmHk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ktH3eknsak
"Abolish all taxation save that upon land values." -- Henry George

"If our nation can issue a dollar bond, it can issue a dollar bill." -- Thomas Edison

http://schalkenbach.org
http://www.monetary.org
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=203330.0

Online TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #75 on: April 04, 2015, 12:43:44 PM »
http://www.usatoday.com/story/weather/2015/04/02/lunar-eclipse-blood-moon/70831278/
Sky spectacle: Lunar eclipse features 'blood moon'

The first of two lunar eclipses visible in the U.S. this year took place early Saturday morning.

http://www.usatoday.com/yourtake/topics/418801/
Taken over the Tucson, AZ foothills area

Online TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #76 on: April 09, 2015, 08:21:19 PM »
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/weather/11525166/Blood-rain-to-fall-on-Britain-as-red-Saharan-dust-blows-in-from-Africa.html
‘Blood rain’ to fall on Britain as red Saharan dust blows in from Africa
Storms in the Sahara desert have whipped up sand into a fine dust which is being carried to Britain on northerly winds
By  Sarah Knapton, Science Editor
2:08PM BST 09 Apr 2015

‘Blood rain’ will fall on Britain this weekend staining cars and pavements a rusty brown as red dust blows in from the Sahara desert.

Parts of the UK are facing soaring levels of air pollution as African dust mingles with city pollution, prompting health officials to issue warnings to vulnerable people.

Much of the South East and eastern England will see high levels of pollution, although the problem is expected to be short-lived, with Atlantic winds dispersing the murky air by Saturday, the Environment Department (Defra) said.

"Blood rain" is the term used when rain mixes with sand from deserts. Storms in the Sahara desert whip up sand into a fine dust which is carried for more than 2,000 miles to Britain.

When the rain falls it looks a reddish colour and when it dries it leaves a thin layer of dust capable of coating houses, cars and garden furniture.

Although it is more common in Spain and the South of France, it has been known to travel longer distances and fall in areas like Scandinavia. In some parts of India the colour has been vibrant enough to stain clothing.

Online TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #77 on: April 09, 2015, 08:24:47 PM »
http://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2015/04/08
Date: Wednesday - April 8, 2015
Host: George Noory
Guests: Bob Fletcher, Mark Baird 

In the first half, Bob Fletcher, a retired investigative researcher who conducted a probe into the CIA's involvement in US drug trade, spoke about the return of Planet X (Nibiru), how money has been secretly siphoned out of budgets to prepare for it, and the coming global cataclysm. According to his information, Planet X was first discovered in 1983 by infrared telescopes and appeared to be on an inbound trajectory. Since then, the United States has built numerous underground facilities (such as at Cheyenne Mountain), which will be offered as a survival option to only an elite few, he stated. China has reportedly also completed the construction of underground facilities.

Operation Jade Helm 15, a military-law enforcement exercise coming later this year, is a dry run for "martial law," and is being conducted as a test for how to deal with the public when they learn about Nibiru's impending arrival, Fletcher contended.

The rogue planet will first be visible as a new star-- it's been calculated to be five times the size of Earth, and has several attached moons-- and will arrive possibly in December 2015, with its closest approach during March-April of 2016, he suggested, adding that the timing could be one year later. Solar flares connected with Nibiru's passage could wipe out all electronic devices, and a multitude of large meteorites hitting the oceans will cause immeasurable tsunamis, he added.

...'

http://cosmicconvergence.org/?p=7330
Carlos Muńoz Ferrada Confirms Planet X; Orbit, Speed And Size Reveal A Comet-Planet — PART I
Posted on September 7, 2014 by Cosmic Convergence   

Not only does the Vatican operate the Vatican Advanced Technology Telescope (VATT) at Mount Graham International Observatory (MGIO) located in southeast Arizona’s Pinaleno Mountains, they share the same facility with the The Large Binocular Telescope Observatory.

“The Vatican Advanced Technology Telescope, aka the VATT, is a 1.8 meter Gregorian telescope observing in the optical and infrared.”  Why infrared?  Because Planet X is often referred to as a brown dwarf which has cooled down so much that it can only be detected in this range of light frequency.

“Construction of MGIO began in 1989. MGIO currently operates and maintains facilities for three scientific organizations. The first two telescopes, the Vatican Advanced Technology Telescope and the Heinrich Hertz Submillimeter Telescope began operations in 1993. The Large Binocular Telescope, one of the world’s largest and most powerful telescopes, began operations using mirrors independently in 2004, with joint operations between the two mirrors beginning in 2008.”
(Per Wikipedia – Mount Graham International Observatory)

Offline 37

• "The President of what?"
« Reply #78 on: April 10, 2015, 03:59:15 AM »
People are still putting that Planet X bullshit out?

It's gonna be here in 2003...no,no, wait 2012...no, wrong again...2016.

If you go and watch Mirage Men, a documentary about how the government used UFOs as a cover story, you can hear an Air Force intelligence officer describe being told, by the pentagon, to spread "Ancient Alien" bullshit.

The Prometheus cult loves to spread this impending doom crap, so that you just sit around while they destroy the world before your very eyes.  So, please, do them the favor of sitting and waiting for the next blood moon and then December 2015 and then you can wait for that asteroid in 2032.

You need no more proof that all humans need "end of days"stories than to watch Al Gore running around convincing the majority of people that the Earth is drying up.

"Whatever it is, I am against it."  -Groucho Marx

Channel 37
http://www.youtube.com/user/jmortimer37

EvadingGrid

« Reply #79 on: April 10, 2015, 10:27:37 AM »
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/weather/11525166/Blood-rain-to-fall-on-Britain-as-red-Saharan-dust-blows-in-from-Africa.html
‘Blood rain’ to fall on Britain as red Saharan dust blows in from Africa
Storms in the Sahara desert have whipped up sand into a fine dust which is being carried to Britain on northerly winds
By  Sarah Knapton, Science Editor
2:08PM BST 09 Apr 2015

‘Blood rain’ will fall on Britain this weekend staining cars and pavements a rusty brown as red dust blows in from the Sahara desert.

Parts of the UK are facing soaring levels of air pollution as African dust mingles with city pollution, prompting health officials to issue warnings to vulnerable people.

Much of the South East and eastern England will see high levels of pollution, although the problem is expected to be short-lived, with Atlantic winds dispersing the murky air by Saturday, the Environment Department (Defra) said.

"Blood rain" is the term used when rain mixes with sand from deserts. Storms in the Sahara desert whip up sand into a fine dust which is carried for more than 2,000 miles to Britain.

When the rain falls it looks a reddish colour and when it dries it leaves a thin layer of dust capable of coating houses, cars and garden furniture.

Although it is more common in Spain and the South of France, it has been known to travel longer distances and fall in areas like Scandinavia. In some parts of India the colour has been vibrant enough to stain clothing.

Yup.

Seen it. Red Dust. Its not that far for the wind to pick up dust.

On a much more unusual topic, is red rivers. Now there is an algae that grows in acidic brackish water that is red, not green. Its really, really rare. Well relatively rare, because I doubt anyone on here has seen it.