Armed Confrontation Between Bundy Ranch and Feds Looms in Nevada

Author Topic: Armed Confrontation Between Bundy Ranch and Feds Looms in Nevada  (Read 77143 times)

Online TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
Re: Armed Confrontation Between Bundy Ranch and Feds Looms in Nevada
« Reply #360 on: April 13, 2015, 01:15:14 PM »
bump for Bundy anny
Behold, happy is the man whom God correcteth: therefore despise not thou the chastening of the Almighty: For he maketh sore, and bindeth up: he woundeth, and his hands make whole ; He shall deliver thee in six troubles: yea, in seven there shall no evil touch thee. - Job 5

Online TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #361 on: May 10, 2016, 05:35:57 PM »
Lawsuit ... Why is Clive jailed again ?  Not the Oregon thing - but the old Nevada standoff  !

And this is in the lefty Guardian ..

http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/may/10/cliven-bundy-obama-lawsuit-reid-navarro-constitution

Jailed Nevada rancher Cliven Bundy filed a lawsuit against Barack Obama, challenging his placement in solitary confinement and seeking to dismiss the federal government’s felony charges that could condemn him to die behind bars.

The suit from the rancher, who led a high-profile standoff against the government in 2014, also names US judge Gloria Navarro and Nevada senator Harry Reid.

The complaint, filed Tuesday, offers a defense of the 70 year old’s infamous comment that black people may have been “better off as slaves, picking cotton” and slams Obama for “despicable disrespectful mocking” of Bundy at the 2014 White House Correspondents’ Dinner.

The lawsuit comes as Bundy faces numerous federal charges stemming from the April 2014 showdown at his property when authorities tried unsuccessfully to seize his cattle and faced off with hundreds of supporters, some heavily armed, who defended the family’s ranch in Bunkerville, about 80 miles north-east of Las Vegas.
Bundy, along with four of his sons and a dozen activists, now faces charges of conspiring against the US, assaulting and threatening law enforcement, using firearms to commit violence, and interference with interstate commerce by extortion.

The lawsuit from Bundy – who has been denied bail and remains incarcerated as he awaits trial, is scheduled for February 2017 and accuses the government of “cruel and unusual punishment” for locking him in solitary confinement. It also says officials have violated his free-speech rights, his freedom of religion, his second amendment rights and his right to a speedy trial.

The suit calls for Navarro to be removed as the judge in the Bundy case, noting that Reid recommended her for an appointment and Obama nominated her – and both Reid and Obama have publicly made negative comments about Bundy.

Reid has called Bundy’s supporters “domestic terrorists” and recently said he wanted to push for a national conservation area by the family’s ranch, now that the Bundy men are incarcerated. Obama briefly alluded to Bundy in his 2014 speech, saying, “Let me tell you something I know about the Negro” – a reference to Bundy’s controversial remarks on race.

“I don’t normally sue judges,” Joel Hansen, Bundy’s attorney, said in an interview on Monday night. “I respect judges, and I think they have a right to make their decisions, but these judges are not listening to us, and they’re leaving Cliven in solitary confinement for no reason whatsoever.”

The isolation is affecting Bundy, his attorney said. “It’s getting him depressed. He never sees the sun. Here is a rancher who spent his whole life outdoors … and now he is confined in a box.”

Spokespeople for Reed, Navarro and Obama did not immediately respond to requests for comment.

Behold, happy is the man whom God correcteth: therefore despise not thou the chastening of the Almighty: For he maketh sore, and bindeth up: he woundeth, and his hands make whole ; He shall deliver thee in six troubles: yea, in seven there shall no evil touch thee. - Job 5

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
« Reply #362 on: February 07, 2017, 10:30:34 AM »
IG Probe finds BLM Guilty of Misconduct, Bundy Ranch Lawyers Ready to Pounce
http://constitution.com/ig-probe-finds-blm...s-ready-pounce/

Investigative Report of  Ethical Violations and Misconduct by Bureau of Land Management Officials (Jan 2017)
https://www.doioig.gov/sites/doioig.gov/fil...ials_Public.pdf
Don't believe me. Look it up yourself!

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
« Reply #363 on: October 17, 2017, 06:02:55 PM »
Were the feds there to steal the uranium?

http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=313378.0

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
« Reply #365 on: November 12, 2017, 07:24:47 PM »
CLIVEN BUNDY SUES DOJ OVER PROSECUTORIAL ABUSE - Exclusive: Larry Klayman says feds destroyed material evidence in case against rancher
http://www.wnd.com/2017/11/cliven-bundy-sues-doj-over-prosecutorial-abuse/

Late Thursday I filed a lawsuit against Attorney General Jeff Sessions and FBI Director Christopher Wray in their official capacities, the Department of Justice’s (DOJ) Office of Professional Responsibility (OPR) and the Inspector General (IG) over their failure to conduct an investigation into the bad faith and gross prosecutorial abuse by federal prosecutors and the destruction and hiding of material exculpatory evidence by the DOJ, FBI and Bureau of Land Management (BLM) in the ongoing criminal prosecution of Cliven Bundy and his sons Ryan and Ammon. The case was filed in the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia (Case No. 1:17-cv-02429). Today, I will be filing a motion to have the case heard on an emergency basis.

You can go to www.clivenbundydefensefund.org for updates.

The complaint details how the the U.S. attorney for the District of Nevada – Obama Deep State holdovers who should have been removed by now by Attorney General Jeff Sessions – working in concert with the FBI and BLM under the Obama administration, systematically violated the constitutional rights of Cliven Bundy and the other defendants in the criminal prosecution, denying them due process, equal protection and other rights under the Constitution and the law in general.

Offline Jacob Law

• Its the Law, face it!
« Reply #366 on: November 12, 2017, 08:43:07 PM »
CLIVEN BUNDY SUES DOJ OVER PROSECUTORIAL ABUSE - Exclusive: Larry Klayman says feds destroyed material evidence in case against rancher
http://www.wnd.com/2017/11/cliven-bundy-sues-doj-over-prosecutorial-abuse/

Elmer Fudd (Jeff Session) needs a wake up call, but I sure he isn't fazed by anything, if he isn't deep state he is a loony tune.
What do you under-stand?