N. Pelosi lays balme on Cheney

Author Topic: N. Pelosi lays balme on Cheney  (Read 1546 times)

Offline chris jones

N. Pelosi lays balme on Cheney
« on: April 06, 2014, 05:08:54 PM »
Nancy, why mention this now!

Pelosi: Cheney 'proud' CIA misled
"Cheney set a tone and an attitude for the CIA," House Minority Leader says
By Dylan Stableford, Yahoo News
4 hours ago
Yahoo News
 House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi of Calif. speaks to reporters outside the West Wing of the White House in Washington, Tuesday, April 1, 2014, following her lunch with President Barack Obama. Pelosi was asked several questions about the Affordable Care Act. (AP Photo/Susan Walsh)

Ahead of the release of a Senate Intelligence Committee report that is expected to say the CIA misled the government and the American people about its interrogation techniques, Nancy Pelosi is placing the blame squarely on former Vice President Dick Cheney.
"I do believe that during the Bush-Cheney administration, Vice President Cheney set a tone and an attitude for the CIA," Pelosi said in an interview with CNN's "State of the Union" broadcast Sunday. "Many people in the CIA are so patriotic , they protect our country in a way to avoid conflict and violence. (THREE BAGS FULL NANCY) But the attitude that was there was very, um, I think it came from Dick Cheney. That's what I believe."
                     What is her motive for hitting on Dick at this point in time.