The truth about POW McCain - He was a SONGBIRD

Author Topic: The truth about POW McCain - He was a SONGBIRD  (Read 2254 times)

Offline speeders r murderers

The truth about POW McCain - He was a SONGBIRD
« on: February 06, 2008, 10:48:01 pm »
http://www.usvetdsp.com/smith_mc.htm

(snip)

The severely wounded McCain was finally thrown on the back of a truck and hauled to the infamous Hanoi Hilton prison camp. Immediately, his captors began to interrogate him using sadistic methods they had perfected on hundreds of captured U.S. servicemen before him.

His interrogators demanded military information. When he refused, his guards kicked and pounded him mercilessly.

McCain admits that three to four days after he was captured, he promised the Vietnamese, "I'll give you military information if you will take me to the hospital."

McCain also admits that the Vietnamese rushed him to a hospital, but denies he was given "special medical treatment" because of his promise.

He claims he was given medical care normally unavailable to captured Americans only because the Vietnamese learned he was the son of Admiral John S. McCain, Jr., the soon-to-be commander of all U.S. forces in the Pacific including those fighting in Vietnam.

The Vietnamese figured that because POW McCain's father was of such high military rank that he was of royalty or the governing circle in the United States. Thereafter the communist bragged that they had captured "the crown prince"and treated him as a "special prisoner."

Less than two weeks after McCain was taken to a hospital, Hanoi's press began quoting him giving specific military information, including the name of the aircraft carrier on which he was based, numbers of U.S. pilots that had been lost, the number of aircraft in his flight, information about location of rescue ships and the order of which his attack was supposed to take place.

There is also evidence that McCain received "special" medical treatment from a Soviet physician.

After he was out of the hospital, McCain continued cooperating with the North Vietnamese for a period of three years. He made radio broadcasts for the communists and met with foreign delegations, including the Cubans. He was interviewed by at least two North Vietnamese generals one of whom was Vietnam's national hero, General Vo Nguyen Giap.

On June 4, 1969, a U.S. wire service story headlined "PW Songbird Is Pilot Son of Admiral," reported one of McCain's radio broadcasts: "Hanoi has aired a broadcast in which the pilot son of the United States commander in the Pacific, Adm. John McCain, purportedly admits to having bombed civilian targets in North Vietnam and praises medical treatment he has received since being taken prisoner.

"The broadcast was beamed to American servicemen in South Vietnam as a part of a propaganda series attempting to counter charges by U.S. Defense Secretary Melvin Laird that American prisoners are being mistreated in North Vietnam."

McCain says he violated the Code of Conduct only when the North Vietnamese brutally tortured him. He further claims that he was so distraught afterwards that he tried to commit suicide. He has never explained why his "aid to the enemy" continued for more than three years.

Even though there are no reports in the public record from other POWs who witnessed McCain's claims of torture and heroics or his attempted suicide, the American media has accepted his version of events word for word, no questions asked.

McCain has been a pathological liar all his life, like 5 years ago when he guaranteed us that Iraq had WMD. A traitor and a liar.

Offline dogmadestroyer

Re: The truth about POW McCain - He was a SONGBIRD
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2008, 10:54:06 pm »
I said it before and I'll say it again... This is all good information but its all trumped by this simple logic. McCain is not to be trusted simply because that time as a POW taught him nothing about illegally invading a country on false pretenses.
“The Bible tells us to be like God, and then on page after page it describes God as a mass murderer. This may be the single most important key to the political behavior of Western Civilization.”

-Robert Anton Wilson

FearMonger 888: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWRu80jgKzk

Offline speeders r murderers

« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2008, 10:58:30 pm »
I said it before and I'll say it again... This is all good information but its all trumped by this simple logic. McCain is not to be trusted simply because that time as a POW taught him nothing about illegally invading a country on false pretenses.

I think McCain understands all that.  Truth is he supported the Vietnam Invasion and now the Iraq Invasion because the war profiteers pay him to. He is totally corrupt. He also gets a fortune from the illegal alien profiteers. Just a typical congressgangster.

Offline dogmadestroyer

« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2008, 11:03:20 pm »
I think McCain understands all that.  Truth is he supported the Vietnam Invasion and now the Iraq Invasion because the war profiteers pay him to. He is totally corrupt. He also gets a fortune from the illegal alien profiteers. Just a typical congressgangster.

Obviously, I am just pointing out what he SHOULD act on if he was a normal human being. Its also my favorite statement to rub a neo-con's nose in shit at the moment.  :D Its fun destroying their "American hero". Almost as much fun as talking about Zbigniew Brzyinski forming Bush's policy in Asia and being behind "lets invade Pakistan" Obama.
“The Bible tells us to be like God, and then on page after page it describes God as a mass murderer. This may be the single most important key to the political behavior of Western Civilization.”

-Robert Anton Wilson

FearMonger 888: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWRu80jgKzk

Offline Dig

• All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man.
    • Git Ureself Edumacated
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2008, 12:16:46 am »
McCain was 5th to last in a class of almost 1,000.  He was a complete screw up, got shot down twice, then got himself captured.  Anyone with that record would be down and out, but his pappy was Admiral McCain who met his wife in a bar (heiress to some oil fortune) then got hitched in Guadalajara, Mexico.  He was born in Panama and does not give a flying f**k about this country.
All eyes are opened, or opening, to the rights of man. The general spread of the light of science has already laid open to every view the palpable truth, that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately