Students Walk out on Dick Cheney, Call him “War Criminal”

Author Topic: Students Walk out on Dick Cheney, Call him “War Criminal”  (Read 1650 times)

Offline Catalina

• Government Censorship, Protecting You From Reality
Spare no cost for truth's sake, neither depart from it for any gain. -Proverbs 23:23

Bestow not the gifts that God has given you to get worldly riches. -Proverbs 23:4

Offline chris jones

Re: Students Walk out on Dick Cheney, Call him “War Criminal”
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2014, 08:10:16 PM »
Hi Cat.
          That made my day, thanks,  these students........... BLESS THEIR HEARTS!!!!

Offline BlackRoses

« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2014, 08:38:11 PM »
I want more of this! I want more people to walk out, don't clap, don't cheer. I want to see it on all sides of the aisle. I'm tired of people acting like they're damn near peeing themselves when they see a liar giving a speech.

Offline Due_Process_NonNegotiable

« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2014, 08:53:40 PM »
They are all screwed for the rest of their lives now.  They are now on a terrorist/no fly list they will never be able to get off of.  How dare they show disdain towards their political overlords.  They should bow at their feet.

Offline One Revelator

« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2014, 09:06:18 PM »
They are all screwed for the rest of their lives now.  They are now on a terrorist/no fly list they will never be able to get off of.  How dare they show disdain towards their political overlords.  They should bow at their feet.

Actually, I thought it was Cheney, Rummy, et al that couldn’t show up in certain countries lest they be arrested.

I get the feeling that what I just saw was a staged protest. I’d like to see the entire auditorium get up and walk out. For that matter, I’d like to see more and more of these paid speeches shut down or canceled due to lack of interest. No more feeding the beast.
The number one cause of all human poverty, misery, and death is not global warming. It’s GLOBAL LYING.

Offline JohnBFTOR

• The Banksters Of Trilateral
« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2014, 09:41:09 PM »
NOW fir the 64 million dollar question...

Would these college kids do the very same if Obummer was on their campus?
Some say that I've been Delphied I'm not sure what it means.  They say that I'm a victim of some much bigger scheme. Do you believe it?
http://www.iror.org/delphied.asp

Have you been Delphied?

Mass Hopenosis
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y32uFsgFmeQ