Rothschild Takes Down Malaysian Airliner MH370 to Gain Rights to a Semiconductor

Author Topic: Rothschild Takes Down Malaysian Airliner MH370 to Gain Rights to a Semiconductor  (Read 9202 times)

Offline Lisa Haven

• Avid research analysis with Christian perspective
    • Reality Of Christ

With the disappearance of those on Malaysian Airlines MH370 billionaire Jacob Rothschild becomes the sole owner of an important semiconductor patent.

Coincidence? I think not! The mysteries surrounding Malaysian Airliner MH-370 continue to grow with each passing day and Mr. Rothschild is smack dab in the middle.

Illuminati  member, Rothschild, is believed to have exploited the airliner to gain full Patent Rights of an incredible KL-03 micro-chip. The US technological company, Freescale Semiconductor,  who shared its rights with Rothschild, had twenty senior members on board who had just launched a new electronic warfare gadget for military radar system’s the day before the plane went missing. 

Click Link to read more: http://b4in.info/gW1T

Offline jerryweaver

This is a great piece of reporting and quite likely the truth.

The official narrative changes. 

Someone with lots of power has the governments and media doing a dance over this missing airplane. 

Offline One Revelator

I don't think the Rothchild story is true. Check patent names and definitely check shareholder info for Freescale posted below.

Snopes argues against the patent theory:

Origins:   Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 disappeared over the South China Sea on 8 March 2014 with 239 persons (227 passengers and 12 crew members) aboard. Several days later, a conspiracy theory was floated on the Internet that four of the passengers on that flight were all co-holders of a recently issued, highly valuable patent and the disappearance of Flight 370 was engineered to eliminate them so that remaining co-holder of the patent could reap all the royalties from it for himself.

The improbabilities of such a theory are numerous. For starters, it's not clear the four men referenced as patent co-holders actually were on Flight 370, as their names (as rendered above) don't appear on the flight manifest. (It's possible that the seeming absence of some matching names from the manifest could be due to slight differences in the transliterations of those persons' names from Chinese to English, however.)

Moreover, the patent in question is dated 11 March 2014 and involves a "system for optimizing number of dies produced on a wafer." That doesn't sound like a highly valuable, "breakthrough" type of patent that would prompt the murder of four people (much less the death of 235 other innocent parties) in order to gain exclusive control of it. It looks to be a patent for a procedure that moderately improves the efficiency of a particular manufacturing process, not something with a huge market base and a vast potential for profit.

Additionally, the men listed are not actually the patent holders: they're the inventors/applicants, with the patent itself having been assigned to Freescale Semiconductor, Inc., of Austin, Texas. Presumably Freescale Semiconductor is their employer, and it's typical that engineers working in the employ of companies are required by the terms of their employment to assign ownership of their discoveries and inventions to their employers (and thus usually do not receive royalties from any resulting patents).

It's also not a given that if all but one of the co-holders of a patent dies, "then the remaining one patent holder gets 100% of the wealth of the patent" as if a patent were some form of tontine to be awarded to the last man standing. Unless prior arrangements had been made in that regard, the share of the patent held by the deceased may pass to his heirs or estate through the usual inheritance process.

Finally, although the Rothschild name may be a talisman for many conspiracy theorists, it isn't true that Jacob Rothschild "owns" Freescale Semiconductor. Freescale is a public company whose stock is held, in part, by 152 different institutional shareholders. The Blackstone Group, at which Jacob Rothschild serves as a member of the company's International Advisory Board, is one of the largest of those institutional holders (with over 196 million shares), but the Carlyle Group and TPG Group Holdings both own a number of Freescale shares equal to that held by Blackstone.

Last updated:   13 March 2014

Patent in question #8671381:

http://patft.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-Parser?Sect1=PTO1&Sect2=HITOFF&d=PALL&p=1&u=%2Fnetahtml%2FPTO%2Fsrchnum.htm&r=1&f=G&l=50&s1=8671381.PN.&OS=PN/8671381&RS=PN/8671381

MH370 Pax Manifest:

http://s3.documentcloud.org/documents/1061637/malaysia-airlines-flight-mh-370-passenger-manifest.pdf

List of Freescale shareholders:

http://www.nasdaq.com/symbol/fsl/institutional-holdings

The number one cause of all human poverty, misery, and death is not global warming. It’s GLOBAL LYING.

Offline jerryweaver

Are the Israelis Planning Another 9-11 Using the Missing Boeing 777?

Updated March 26, 2014

Why would Israel have a plane identical to the missing Malaysia Airlines plane in storage in Tel Aviv? The plane in this photo is Boeing 777 2H6(ER) - 28416/155, an identical twin of the missing plane, which has been in Israel since November 2013.

What are the Israelis doing with this plane in a hanger in Tel Aviv? Could it be part of a false-flag terror plot in the making? Where is this plane today?

http://www.planespotters.net/Production_List/Boeing/777/28416,N105GT-GA-Telesis-php

http://www.bollyn.com/are-the-israelis-planning-another-9-11-using-the-missing-777/

This information is very important because it fits neatly into the terror scenario presented by Israeli El Al "security expert" Issac Yeffet shortly after the Malaysian plane went missing.  Yeffet suggested the missing plane had been hijacked to Iran and was being prepared for a terror attack.  For the Israelis to have an identical plane in a hanger in Tel Aviv reveals why Yeffet presented such a scenario.  He appears to have been setting the stage for a false-flag attack like 9-11, perhaps in Israel. If such an attack were to occur in Israel all the evidence would be in the hands of Israeli intelligence giving them complete control of the interpretation or narrative of the terror event.

"I BELIEVE IRAN WAS INVOLVED"

"What happened to this aircraft, nobody knows. My guess is based upon the stolen passports, and I believe Iran was involved. They hijacked the aircraft and they landed it in a place that nobody can see or find it.”
- Issac Yeffet, former El Al security expert to Times of Israel, March 17, 2014

World seems transfixed by 777 disappearance. Maybe no crash but stolen, effectively hidden, perhaps in Northern Pakistan, like Bin Laden.
- Rupert Murdoch on Twitter, March 15, 2014

With no trace of Beijing-bound flight MH370 after nine days, one of several theories that has emerged is that the plane was hijacked to Iran, where it could be turned into a massive and devastating weapon. Two Iranian passengers are known to have been aboard, travelling on false passports. While Israeli officials did not confirm any suspicions regarding Iran, experts said it is not a stretch to point the finger at Israel's Middle East nemesis.

“My guess is based upon the stolen passports, and I believe Iran was involved [in the disappearance of the plane],” Issac Yeffet, formerly a global security expert for Israel’s national airline El Al told today’s Times of Israel. “They hijacked the aircraft and they landed it in a place that nobody can see or find it.”
- "Missing jet, Iranian threats, prompt Israel to tighten air security" by Paul Alster, March 17, 2014 -

See more at: http://www.bollyn.com/are-the-israelis-planning-another-9-11-using-the-missing-777/#sthash.m4F7XIBp.dpuf

Offline decemberfellow

^^^^^^^
 Posted by: One Revelator

patent theory could be a reason or could not, I believe it to be a highly possible reason for what happened.  And also like the patent therory snopes falls into same thing real or fake  make your guess.

http://urbanlegends.about.com/od/internet/a/snopes_exposed.htm

Snopes.com
Viral text alleges that the urban legend debunking site Snopes.com is 'owned by a flaming liberal' who is 'in the tank for Obama' and can't be trusted to provide unbiased information.
Rev21:4
And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

Who am I
 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7Fk6dt_uHo

Offline Geniocrat

Sacrifice a couple of hundred lives so a Rothchild can get billion$$$ on a patent.

Their evil knows no bounds.

WOW !!!

Offline One Revelator

^^^^^^^
 Posted by: One Revelator

patent theory could be a reason or could not, I believe it to be a highly possible reason for what happened.  And also like the patent therory snopes falls into same thing real or fake  make your guess.

http://urbanlegends.about.com/od/internet/a/snopes_exposed.htm

I also doubt Snopes. But, I’m willing to check out their argument.

Looking at Lisa’s article.

“Rothschild Takes Down Malaysian Airliner MH370 to Gain Rights to a Semiconductor”

So, it was Rothchild eh? Although I agree that he is vermin, let’s see if the headline is true.

In order for this to be so, the patent holders must have been on the plane.

From her article:

Although a Freescale patent exists under number US8650327, none of the names listed actually appear on the passenger manifest released by the Malaysian authorities.

First of all, that’s not the patent in question. After making that statement, she goes on to post this pic of the actual patent.

The pic reflects patent #US867138. The correct one. But perhaps that was a typo in the text? Or was it the same copypasta that threw myself and Snopes off?

Her own article states that there were no matching names between the patent document and the passenger manifest. So how can the patent holders be on the plane? Where did this info come from? Links in her article go to Spanish blogs as the source.

But let’s consider the second major premise in order for this to be true.

If the patent holder dies, the other owners share equally in dividends from the deceased.  If four of the five patentees die, then the patentee left alive gets 100% of the patent. That remaining patent holder is the company Freescale Semiconductor. Who owns Freescale Semiconductor? The answer is: Jacob Rothschild. British billionaire owns the company Blackstone, which in turn owns the company Freescale Semiconductors.

Lets assume Rothchild owns Blackstone. According to the NASDAQ, Blackstone holds 196136895 shares out of a total of 664127670 shares. That’s only 29.5%. Hardly ownership.

Curiously though the other two major shareholders with the exact same number of shares as Blackstone are CARLYLE GROUP L.P. and TPG GROUP HOLDINGS (SBS) ADVISORS, INC. Together the big three hold 88.5%. The house of Rothchild would have to own two of these groups in order to claim ownership.

While we can’t really say that Rothchild alone is behind the missing jet. There are plenty of well-known warhawk families tied into the Carlyle Group. Collusion and backdoor agreements still may be possible.

There may be something to this information, but it definitely doesn’t cover the sole motive for making a 777 jet disappear. Since this story seemed to originate from blogs with links that REQUIRED me to click through some sort of advertising site in order to view the blog, I treat it much the same as the “libor scandal” during the Sandy Hook event.

****Red Herring***
The number one cause of all human poverty, misery, and death is not global warming. It’s GLOBAL LYING.

Offline Lisa Haven

• Reality Of Christ
Yes I address that the names were removed purposefully left off.

Offline One Revelator

I don’t understand your statement.

Are you saying that the flight manifest has been altered?

Offline Juntawatch

• "This ain't Rock-n'-Roll;     This is Genocide."

This women, like most, is starting to annoy me.
In fact, let's just get to the damned point.
You're all jacking my original 'thread'.

I never suggested (myself) that the Freescale ARM processor PATENT HOLDERS were on the flight of doom.

I just assumed that because TACOBLUE (take a blue takeaway, or whatever he's called), claimed to have the proof. I don't have the time or the interest anymore in this kind of stuff after COLGAN ... I am all fused out.
- (Read in a loud Walter Matthau like voice).

My original point was that 20 of FREESCALE'S employees WERE to 110% on the flight cos FREESCALE made a press-release to the effect.

That's where my interest seems to tinker out .... drip drip drip (picture a large cavernous warehouse in the Bronx with water dripping, chinese-torture like or just simply vacuously and pointlessly, emphasising the simple danger of living moment-to-moment style from a high-beam into a wide puddle ...) Drip Drip Drip.

So good luck with it all and as for Lisa in the Havens. (If that's where you are).
— Well I hope you have a lovely Maven.

Cos, where I'm going, no-one can follow in the flesh ....
"The Dog has returned to its own vomit, and the sow that was bathed to rolling in the mire."
2 Peter, 2:2.

'The Intellectual, the Plebitian & the Proletariat could be treated; just as wasps are treated.'
- Sanctimonious III. 1st Century.

Offline Lisa Haven

• Reality Of Christ
Jutawatch, If I annoy you I apologize, Hope you have a great day.

Offline Juntawatch

Jutawatch, If I annoy you I apologize, Hope you have a great day.

Oh!

You!

You beast ....
"The Dog has returned to its own vomit, and the sow that was bathed to rolling in the mire."

'The Intellectual, the Plebitian & the Proletariat could be treated; just as wasps are treated.'

Offline Juntawatch

And ' anyhoo'; don't let me spill all yours bathwater for you over this but I think this image, as sent by the cellphone from Diego Garcia or 'anon' has all the data we need to continue to maximum effectiveness with this investigation.

I think it tells us all we need to know; - yes?

Offline Lisa Haven

• Reality Of Christ
Thanks for the information Juntawatch.

Offline Juntawatch

I notice that the MEDIA have all gone quiet on the subject of MALAY airlines Flight 370, as per the handler's instructions ...

"Say no More"

[source]: http://www.malaysiandefence.com/?attachment_id=4203

I absolutely stick by the human Assimilable NANO-tech as the latest form of Tracking and Monitoring of human activity, for this disappeared MH/MAS370 story.

It's just my take on the world. If I was a mad megalomaniacal capitalist abuse monster of a demagogue I'd really be wanting the sole exclusive rights to that technology.

Yes, It has taken up to two-years for CVR and FDR 'black boxes' to be found in the worst-cases in the recent past but I just instinctively reacted to the story.

Lot's of planes go down. I don't react to all of them. I "reacted" to the crashes of Colgan 3407 and much much less so to this Malaysian Civilian Airliner's unfortunate demise.

That is all.

Offline Lisa Haven

• Reality Of Christ
Thansk Junanwatch. Interesting for sure.