Want To Know Who’s Really In Charge of The Government?

Author Topic: Want To Know Who’s Really In Charge of The Government?  (Read 3745 times)

Offline Lisa Haven

• Avid research analysis with Christian perspective
    • Reality Of Christ
Want To Know Who’s Really In Charge of The Government?
« on: March 21, 2014, 01:07:05 AM »

While many of you may not agree with all that Libertarian Kentucky Senator Rand Paul believers, you might agree with him on this statement. In a shocking speech given at the University of California-Berkeley, Paul openly admits that there is a “shadow government agency” who is “drunk with power” and that elected representatives are afraid of those operating behind the veil. 

Click Link To Read More: http://b4in.info/tWZU

Offline aknoto

Re: Want To Know Who’s Really In Charge of The Government?
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2014, 01:32:50 AM »
Wow, this is crazy news!

Offline Geniocrat

« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2014, 04:08:27 PM »
They are called the Bilderbergs or the Cryptocrats.

Wow good for Rand Paul to figure all this out after Alex has been talking about it for 14 years.    ::)

Offline I Am GabriEl

• Angel
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2015, 11:07:10 AM »
They are called cainites~canaanites~egyptians~etc. in HIS Word.

b(u)ilder-burg means builder of cities, which are nothing more than enslavement camps to their ishtarded, baal$hit system of paper 'spirit magic' (psychology) known as "money" and is 'backed' (whatta joke) by shiny (gold) rocks. Who gives power unto the beast? Look in The Mirror. money is your god and you serve their prophets/profits and what has their prophets/corporations and schools taught you to be? A slave. This is what cain and those of his did all through Scripture and is why all empires are destroyed in HIM and of HIM, via various means.

They enslave their younger brother of TIME. They lie, murder and want to control all that you do and their laws are for those rich in their religion of lies. What value does paper or gold rocks have in regard to The True Temple of GOD, known today as the human body?

Gen 4:1  And Adam knew Eve his wife; and she conceived, and bare Cain, and said, I have gotten a man from the LORD.
Gen 4:2  And she again bare his brother Abel. And Abel was a keeper of sheep, but Cain was a tiller of the ground.

Allow HE in me to explain The Truth:

Gen 4:1 And The Sun of TIME knew His woMoon, his wife; and she conceived and brought forth men of the spirit/thoughts of poly-tick/poly-time luna(r)cy and said, I have gotten a man from TIME.
Gen 4:2 And in TIME (succession of Soon and woMoon), she brought forth another Man. And Abel was His Brother's Keeper, but cain was an enslaver of Adam/Mankind.

You've built your underground mess but you think that will save you 'korah'? LOL! HE that I serve can take your time/god from you in an instant via many, many ways and no sorcery will save you. Do you comprehend what's going to happen to you once your spirit is released from the flesh? What's the worst thing that can be done to you that serve 'the self', or rather yourself and are not your brother's keeper? You will be separated from TIME, The Living Word, Life, Light and will not enjoy The Earthen womb of the woMoon again and will be stayed in chains of Eternal Darkness as HIS Sun will cast you out and not bring you forth in due Season of TIME.

Do you have the mark of cain or The Seal of GOD in your forehead/mind/Spirit? What you give your time/god to is what you worship. Have you been deceived?

True Israel is a People, not a piece of dirt; they are the UnderStanders that know HIS Word and will Stand against the many forms of evil/lies/etc. Israel, get up off your knees and see the beautiful HE that is within you. No one, not some lying banker, actor, model, musician, poly-tickian or anyone else of vanity and lies is any better than you. They do not deserve better than you and the words they preach (everything is your testimony) are nothing but lies. They want you to give them your time and believe they are gods and namely your gods because you worship them. Give them nothing and they have nothing, just as Jesus was saying regarding caesar and his stupid metal rocks/coins.

Money makes the world go 'round? How stupid. FATHER makes the world go 'round and is in control, period.

Child of (w)roth and your ilk, your time is at Hand... you know HE in me and I know you dragon and the resurrected HE in me is Abel and worthy of my title in HIM.

(Yes, I know where I'm posting this and know who is who, just so those monitoring this know).

Prepare for re-Genesis as The Lord~Time of The Sabbath (7th Day) in nearly over........
I Am GabriEl of THEE I AM and The Lord GOD ALMIGHTY approves my message.

Do you know what Time it is? Can you read with UnderStanding the Celestial Sepher~Biblion~Book of The Ages~The Holy Bible?

Offline Lisa Haven

• Avid research analysis with Christian perspective
    • Reality Of Christ
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2015, 03:44:37 PM »
They are called the Bilderbergs or the Cryptocrats.

Wow good for Rand Paul to figure all this out after Alex has been talking about it for 14 years.    ::)

Yes Builder SCUM! They are evil to the core!