IS GOD FAR FROM US?

Author Topic: IS GOD FAR FROM US?  (Read 8255 times)

Offline iamc2

IS GOD FAR FROM US?
« on: March 20, 2014, 05:47:11 PM »
 Many people believe in GOD; and in many different ways...

Those, who feel the Hand of GOD, understands that He is REAL...

Modern 'Brain Washing'  says" 'There is NO GOD!'

Folks all over the world will acknowledges a GOD---in one way /or another/and they know someone is out there, and HE is NOT an ancient alien: No! HE IS GOD!

GOD is Not Far form US...

Mankind fails when GOD is Thrown Away!

Is GOD for US?

He would not created us: unless He desires to stay close to Us: and Not Far Away
...PEACE MATES... ;)
"When the Truth was murdered:
Common Sense ran away..."

Offline Al Bundy

Re: IS GOD FAR FROM US?
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2016, 10:21:58 PM »

Folks all over the world will acknowledges a GOD---in one way /or another/and they know someone is out there, and HE is NOT an ancient alien: No! HE IS GOD!

Is GOD for US?

He would not created us: unless He desires to stay close to Us: and Not Far Away
...PEACE MATES... ;)

No need to angry but I repeat Christians come home. Home is Orthodox Church. 

Offline Jacob Law

• Its the Law, face it!
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2016, 01:59:33 AM »

Is GOD for US?

...PEACE MATES... ;)

Joshua 5:13 And it came to pass, when Joshua was by Jericho, that he lifted up his eyes and looked, and, behold, there stood a man over against him with his sword drawn in his hand: and Joshua went unto him, and said unto him, Art thou for us, or for our adversaries?

14 And he said, Nay; but as captain of the host of the LORD am I now come. And Joshua fell on his face to the earth, and did worship, and said unto him, What saith my lord unto his servant?

15 And the captain of the LORD'S host said unto Joshua, Loose thy shoe from off thy foot; for the place whereon thou standest is holy. And Joshua did so.
What do you under-stand?

Offline iamc2

« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2016, 10:05:03 AM »
Joshua 5:13 And it came to pass, when Joshua was by Jericho, that he lifted up his eyes and looked, and, behold, there stood a man over against him with his sword drawn in his hand: and Joshua went unto him, and said unto him, Art thou for us, or for our adversaries?

14 And he said, Nay; but as captain of the host of the LORD am I now come. And Joshua fell on his face to the earth, and did worship, and said unto him, What saith my lord unto his servant?

15 And the captain of the LORD'S host said unto Joshua, Loose thy shoe from off thy foot; for the place whereon thou standest is holy. And Joshua did so.
Nice Mate  8)...JESUS Christ is The Captain of our Heavenly Army!!!
"When the Truth was murdered:
Common Sense ran away..."