Malaysia 777 Flight MH370 is missing

Author Topic: Malaysia 777 Flight MH370 is missing  (Read 76929 times)

Offline Bitz

Re: Malaysia 777 Flight MH370 is missing
« Reply #80 on: March 12, 2014, 11:03:10 pm »
The timing of this mystery disappearance in my opinion is suspect.  I still think it's highly probable that someone (Putin?) got a high def satellite video of the plane being fried by a space weapon.   As a reminder of the NWO's capabilities.

If they had to takeout some semiconductor people out at the same time Daily Double.

It wouldnt be the first time.

US tested new weapon, no meteor in Chelyabinsk – Russian LibDem leader

Published: February 15, 2013

"The firebrand Russian Liberal Democrat leader Vladimir Zhirinovsky claims that no meteor fell in the Urals on Friday, but rather the US was testing a new weapon."

--

"Earlier in the week, US Secretary of State John Kerry reportedly tried and failed to reach Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov by telephone for two consecutive days. The State Department said that Kerry wanted to discuss the recent North Korean nuclear test, as well as the conflict in Syria.

However, Zhirinovsky claimed that the top US diplomat “wanted to warn Lavrov about the plot and that it may affect Russia,” RIA Novosti reported."

--

"On Thursday, Moscow confirmed that on February 12 it had received Washington’s request to organize an urgent phone conversation between Kerry and Lavrov. The Foreign Ministry said, however, that State Department spokesperson Victoria Nuland was “inaccurate with her statements” regarding their inability to get in touch with Lavrov for two days."

Russian Politician Denies Meteorite, Claims US Weapons Tests

“Those aren’t meteors falling, it’s the Americans testing new weapons,” Zhirinovsky, leader of the Liberal Democratic Party, told journalists several hours after the Emergencies Ministry began issuing statements on the incident, which has injured hundreds and damaged scores of buildings.

He also said US Secretary of State John Kerry had wanted to warn Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov about the “provocation” on Monday, but couldn’t reach him – a reference to US State Department comments earlier this week that Kerry had spent several days trying to speak to Lavrov by phone to discuss North Korea and Syria.

Offline JohnBFTOR

• The Banksters Of Trilateral
« Reply #81 on: March 12, 2014, 11:27:54 pm »
It wouldnt be the first time.

US tested new weapon, no meteor in Chelyabinsk – Russian LibDem leader

"The firebrand Russian Liberal Democrat leader Vladimir Zhirinovsky claims that no meteor fell in the Urals on Friday, but rather the US was testing a new weapon."

--

"Earlier in the week, US Secretary of State John Kerry reportedly tried and failed to reach Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov by telephone for two consecutive days. The State Department said that Kerry wanted to discuss the recent North Korean nuclear test, as well as the conflict in Syria.

However, Zhirinovsky claimed that the top US diplomat “wanted to warn Lavrov about the plot and that it may affect Russia,” RIA Novosti reported."

--

"On Thursday, Moscow confirmed that on February 12 it had received Washington’s request to organize an urgent phone conversation between Kerry and Lavrov. The Foreign Ministry said, however, that State Department spokesperson Victoria Nuland was “inaccurate with her statements” regarding their inability to get in touch with Lavrov for two days."

Russian Politician Denies Meteorite, Claims US Weapons Tests

“Those aren’t meteors falling, it’s the Americans testing new weapons,” Zhirinovsky, leader of the Liberal Democratic Party, told journalists several hours after the Emergencies Ministry began issuing statements on the incident, which has injured hundreds and damaged scores of buildings.

He also said US Secretary of State John Kerry had wanted to warn Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov about the “provocation” on Monday, but couldn’t reach him – a reference to US State Department comments earlier this week that Kerry had spent several days trying to speak to Lavrov by phone to discuss North Korea and Syria.

You got it!  ;)
Some say that I've been Delphied I'm not sure what it means.  They say that I'm a victim of some much bigger scheme. Do you believe it?
http://www.iror.org/delphied.asp

Have you been Delphied?

Mass Hopenosis
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y32uFsgFmeQ

Offline JohnBFTOR

« Reply #82 on: March 12, 2014, 11:45:45 pm »
Fools who have no clue what they are talking about like to parrot "the government can't keep a secrete" because they heard that on TV and from every other numskull who heard it on TV.

Ask these geniuses why no one every heard about the 'Manhattan Project" even though thousands of people in one way or another was connected to it.  That was but ONE such project.  There were and still are projects and classified projects.

When I had access to the ' federal government internet' back in the 1990's I took a peak on a Los Alamos message board that scientists were using to communicate research finds between themselves.  The message board I 'happen' to land on, the scientists were discussing various back holes that they were sending RF frequency into.

OK, one they had already created(?) or had access to these black holes (somewhere) if that wasn't weird or mind-blowing by itself why on earth were they sending RF frequency into them?  That was NEVER discussed in over the month or so I monitored that message board.  All they discussed was mathematic particulars about the various 'black holes' they were using and the results they got from shooting various RF into them.

I have no clue what any of that meant.  Two things I do know.  1.) They ain't teaching that stuff at your local yocal University and the government must be spending a whole lot of your tax dollars to shoot RF into 'black holes'.
Some say that I've been Delphied I'm not sure what it means.  They say that I'm a victim of some much bigger scheme. Do you believe it?

Have you been Delphied?

Mass Hopenosis

Offline JohnBFTOR

« Reply #83 on: March 13, 2014, 12:48:55 am »
Weird (SEE ENLARGED TEXT BELOW)
-------------------------

Special Conditions: Boeing Model 777-200, -300, and -300ER Series Airplanes; Aircraft Electronic System Security Protection From Unauthorized Internal Access

https://www.federalregister.gov/articles/2013/11/18/2013-27343/special-conditions-boeing-model-777-200--300-and--300er-series-airplanes-aircraft-electronic-system

A Rule by the Federal Aviation Administration on 11/18/2013

EMAIL
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
Previous ArticleNext Article
LEGAL DISCLAIMER
Font Controls
Increase
Decrease
Sans
Serif
PDF DEV PRINT PUBLIC INSPECTION
Publication Date:
Monday, November 18, 2013
Agencies:
Department of Transportation
Federal Aviation Administration
Entry Type:
Rule
Action:
Final special conditions.
Document Citation:
78 FR 68985
Page:
68985 -68986 (2 pages)
CFR:
14 CFR 25
Agency/Docket Numbers:
Docket No. FAA-2013-0958
Special Conditions No. 25-503-SC
Document Number:
2013-27343
Shorter URL:
https://federalregister.gov/a/2013-27343  
RELATED TOPICS
Aircraft
Aviation safety
Reporting and recordkeeping requirements
Regulations.gov Docket Info
Docket Number
FAA-2013-0958
Docket Name
Boeing Company final special conditions for the Boeing Model 777 airplane, Electronic system security protection from unauthorized internal access, Boeing 777-200, -300, -300ER, Notice SC-25-13-32-SC
ACTION

Final Special Conditions.
SUMMARY

These special conditions are issued for the Boeing Model 777-200, -300, and -300ER series airplanes. These airplanes, as modified by the Boeing Company, will have novel or unusual design features associated with the architecture and connectivity of the passenger service computer network systems to the airplane critical systems and data networks. This onboard network system will be composed of a network file server, a network extension device, and additional interfaces configured by customer option. The applicable airworthiness regulations do not contain adequate or appropriate safety standards for this design feature. These special conditions contain the additional safety standards that the Administrator considers necessary to establish a level of safety equivalent to that established by the existing airworthiness standards.

TABLE OF CONTENTS
DATES:
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
SUPPLEMENTARY INFORMATION:
Background
Type Certification Basis
Novel or Unusual Design Features
Discussion
Applicability
Conclusion
List of Subjects in 14 CFR Part 25
The Special Conditions
DATES:

Effective Date: The effective date of these special conditions is November 18, 2013.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:

Varun Khanna, FAA, Airplane and Flight Crew Interface Branch, ANM-111, Transport Airplane Directorate, Aircraft Certification Service, 1601 Lind Avenue SW., Renton, Washington 98057-3356; telephone 425-227-1298; facsimile 425-227-1149.
SUPPLEMENTARY INFORMATION:
Background

On August 21, 2012, The Boeing Company applied for a change to Type Certificate No. T00001SE Rev. 30 dated June 6, 2012 for installation of an onboard network system, associated line replaceable units (LRUs) and additional software functionality in the Boeing Model 777-200, -300, and -300ER Series Airplanes. The Boeing Model 777-200 airplanes are long-range, wide-body, twin-engine jet airplanes with a maximum capacity of 440 passengers. The Boeing Model 777-300 and 777-300ER series airplanes have a maximum capacity of 550 passengers. The Model 777-200, -300, and -300ER series airplanes have fly-by-wire controls, software-configurable avionics, and fiber-optic avionics networks.

The proposed architecture is novel or unusual for commercial transport airplanes by enabling connection to previously isolated data networks connected to systems that perform functions required for the safe operation of the airplane. This proposed data network and design integration may result in security vulnerabilities from intentional or unintentional corruption of data and systems critical to the safety and maintenance of the airplane. The existing regulations and guidance material did not anticipate this type of system architecture or electronic access to aircraft systems. Furthermore, regulations and current system safety assessment policy and techniques do not address potential security vulnerabilities, which could be caused by unauthorized access to aircraft data buses and servers.
Type Certification Basis

Under Title 14, Code of Federal Regulations (14 CFR) 21.17, The Boeing Company must show that the Model 777-200, -300, and -300ER series airplanes meet the applicable provisions of 14 CFR part 25, as amended by Amendments 25-1 through 25-128.

If the Administrator finds that the applicable airworthiness regulations (i.e., 14 CFR part 25) do not contain adequate or appropriate safety standards for the Boeing Model 777-200, -300, and -300ER series airplanes because of a novel or unusual design feature, special conditions are prescribed under § 21.16.

Special conditions are initially applicable to the model for which they are issued. Should the type certificate for that model be amended later to include any other model that incorporates the same novel or unusual design feature, the proposed special conditions would also apply to the other model under § 21.101.

In addition to the applicable airworthiness regulations and proposed special conditions, the Boeing Model 777-200, -300, and -300ER series airplanes must comply with the fuel vent and exhaust emission requirements of 14 CFR part 34 and the noise certification requirements of 14 CFR part 36 and the FAA must issue a finding of regulatory adequacy under § 611 of 92, the “Noise Control Act of 1972.”
The FAA issues special conditions, as defined in 14 CFR 11.19, under § 11.38, and they become part of the type-certification basis under § 21.17(a)(2).
Novel or Unusual Design Features

The Boeing Model 777-200, -300, -300ER series airplanes will incorporate the following novel or unusual design features: An onboard computer network system, and a network extension device. The network extension device will improve domain separation between the airplane information services domain and the aircraft control domain. The proposed architecture and network configuration may be used for, or interfaced with, a diverse set of functions, including:

1. Flight-safety related control and navigation systems,
2. Operator business and administrative support (operator information services),
3. Passenger information systems, and,
4. Access by systems internal to the airplane.
Discussion

The integrated network configurations in the Boeing Model 777-200, -300, and -300ER series airplanes may enable increased connectivity with external network sources and will have more interconnected networks and systems, such as passenger entertainment and information services than previous airplane models. This may enable the exploitation of network security vulnerabilities and increased risks potentially resulting in unsafe conditions for the airplanes and occupants. This potential exploitation of security vulnerabilities may result in intentional or unintentional destruction, disruption, degradation, or exploitation of data and systems critical to the safety and maintenance of the airplane. The existing regulations and guidance material did not anticipate these types of system architectures. Furthermore, 14 CFR regulations and current system safety assessment policy and techniques do not address potential security vulnerabilities which could be exploited by unauthorized access to airplane networks and servers. Therefore, these special conditions are being issued to ensure that the security (i.e., confidentiality, integrity, and availability) of airplane systems is not compromised by unauthorized wired orwireless electronic connections between the airplane information services domain, aircraft control domain, and the passenger entertainment services
For the reasons discussed above, these special conditions contain the additional safety standards that the Administrator considers necessary to establish a level of safety equivalent to that established by the existing airworthiness standards.

Applicability

As discussed above, these special conditions are applicable to the Boeing Model 777-200, -300, -300ER series airplanes. Should The Boeing Company apply at a later date for a change to the type certificate to include another model on the same type certificate incorporating the same novel or unusual design feature, the special conditions would apply to that model as well.
Conclusion

This action affects only certain novel or unusual design features on Boeing Model 777-200, -300, -300ER series airplanes. It is not a rule of general applicability.

The substance of these special conditions has been subjected to the notice and comment period in several prior instances and has been derived without substantive change from those previously issued. It is unlikely that prior public comment would result in a significant change from the substance contained herein. Therefore, the FAA has determined that prior public notice and comment are unnecessary, and good cause exists for adopting these special conditions upon publication in the Federal Register.
List of Subjects in 14 CFR Part 25

Aircraft
Aviation safety
Reporting and recordkeeping requirements
The authority citation for these special conditions is as follows:
AUTHORITY:
49 U.S.C. 106(g), 40113, 44701, 44702, 44704.
The Special Conditions

Accordingly, pursuant to the authority delegated to me by the Administrator, the following special conditions are issued as part of the type certification basis for Boeing Model 777-200, -300, -300ER series airplanes modified by The Boeing Company.
1. The applicant must ensure that the design provides isolation from, or airplane electronic system security protection against, access by unauthorized sources internal to the airplane. The design must prevent inadvertent and malicious changes to, and all adverse impacts upon, airplane equipment, systems, networks, or other assets required for safe flight and operations.

2. The applicant must establish appropriate procedures to enable the operator to ensure that continued airworthiness of the aircraft is maintained, including all post STC modifications that may have an impact on the approved electronic system security safeguards.
Jeffrey E. Duven,

Acting Manager, Transport Airplane Directorate, Aircraft Certification Service.

Have you been Delphied?

Mass Hopenosis

Offline Bitz

« Reply #84 on: March 13, 2014, 02:25:16 am »
I didn't realise several images had already been shown on TV for an hour but I just caught them on the BBC..

https://twitter.com/MichaelSkolnik/status/443849110118858752/photo/1 (<--- that's not me!)

I think its more distraction and BS, the fact that they released a blurry photo of blob surrounded by blue means they're stalling for something. A few days ago they found an oil slick then a door then said the plane turned back towards Malaysia then denied all of it. Now today they're saying some fishermen found a life raft but couldnt be bothered to bring it to shore.

Its strange that so many governments and the media are playing games. SOMEONE saw exactly where this plane went, these countries have defense systems that track all incoming planes, missiles and other objects, if they didn't they would constantly be invaded.

NONE of these governments can will talk about their other radar systems and NO ONE wants to talk about getting cellphone records of the passengers to see which towers their phones last connected to.

I still think this is all a distraction to gear up for a nuclear war between Russia and the US later on this month. While we're looking at this, the elites have quietly slipped off to their bunkers.

Offline Winstonsmith

« Reply #85 on: March 13, 2014, 04:07:03 am »
Daily mail this morning has an interesting piece claiming the planr has been hijacked and hidden. US counter terror officials think plane may have landed safely possibily in Pakistan, to be used for an "as yet unknown purpose"

It says a company in the UK recieved data 4 hours after it vanished

"WAVING BIG RED FLAG"

Offline Winstonsmith

« Reply #86 on: March 13, 2014, 04:26:03 am »
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2579524/Chinese-satellite-finds-suspected-crash-site-Malaysian-Airlines-flight-370-South-China-Sea-did-three-days-release-them.html

US investigators now examining the startling possibility that Flight 370 was captured and transported to another locationThis is based on data from the aircraft's Rolls Royce engines which indicate they may have operated a further four hours after it vanished from radarCounter-terrorism officials concerned that the pilot or someone else turned off the transponders to evade detectionFour more hours of flight time would allow the plane to fly 2,200 nautical milesThat would put Pakistan and the Arabian Sea within reach

Offline Letsbereal

• Know Thyself
« Reply #87 on: March 13, 2014, 08:06:01 am »
Missing Malaysian Jet Said to Have Flown With Beacon Off
13 March 2014
, by Alan Levin (Bloomberg)
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/print/2014-03-13/missing-malaysian-jet-said-to-have-flown-with-beacon-off.html

A missing Malaysian airliner kept flying after it dropped off controllers’ radar screens, raising new questions about whether foul play was involved, according to people familiar with data gathered in the inquiry.

Aviation specialists investigating last week’s loss of Flight 370 say evidence gathered so far suggests the plane traveled west over Malaysia (MAS), possibly continuing for hours, according to the people, who asked not to be identified because the probe is active.

News reports that the aircraft may have continued flying for “some time” after the last transmission of engine data are inaccurate, Acting Transport Minister Hishammuddin Hussein said in Kuala Lumpur.

The comments by investigators adds a new note of mystery to the March 8 disappearance of the Malaysian Airline System Bhd. plane carrying 239 people that vanished while flying from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing.

Data compiled so far show no evidence of a crash near the Malaysian peninsula, the people said. The airline has no information on this, a spokeswoman at Malaysian Air said, declining to be identified.

“I can’t think of a single example of a large airplane completely disappearing without seemingly leaving a trace for this many days,” said Hans Weber, president of Tecop International Inc., a San Diego-based consultant. “It remains a mystery.”

U.S. investigators increasingly suspect the act was criminal, one person said without elaborating.

Fuel Reserves

Radar signals sent from the ground continued to reflect back from the plane after its transponder went dead as the aircraft headed north from Malaysia toward Vietnam, said the people, who weren’t permitted to speak publicly about the probe.

After the transponder shut off, making it harder to follow on radar, the plane turned left toward the west instead of continuing on its path.

An automatic system that sends data about the health of the plane’s engines may also have continued to function, indicating the aircraft was being operated intentionally, the people said.

That suggests the Boeing 777-200 may have been flown off course with the intent to fly undetected, by the pilots or hijackers.

Malaysia isn’t cutting back on the search, and instead has intensified its efforts, Hishammuddin said.

Andaman Sea

“Malaysia has nothing to hide,” he said. “We have spared no expense and no effort.”

The 777 had enough fuel to fly the 2,700 miles (4,345 kilometers) to Beijing and reserves to fly to a diversion airport.

That meant it was capable of flying at least 2,000 miles after it changed course.

The Wall Street Journal reported that the plane stayed in the air for about four hours after reaching its last confirmed location.

The aircraft’s transponder normally sends radio beacons to ground radar stations making it easier to follow and providing other information, such as its identity and altitude.

While it’s possible for it to malfunction or be accidentally switched it off, it is highly suspicious for the device to fail at the same time a plane makes an abrupt change of course.

The plane continued to fly west toward the Andaman Sea, only dropping off Malaysian radars as it reached the end of their range, the people said.

The information raises as many questions as it answers about the case and was still being assessed by officials, the people said.

Satellite Images

Indian Navy and Coast Guard have sent ships and aircraft to aid Malaysia in its search for the missing plane, said a government official, who asked not to be identified as the person wasn’t authorized to speak on the subject.

India will search the Andaman Sea and Gulf of Thailand starting today, based on a request by Malaysia, the official said.

Planes and ships from a dozen countries scouring land and sea on both sides of Peninsular Malaysia have yielded few answers on what caused Flight 370 to disappear.

Vietnam sent a plane to verify Chinese satellite images that appeared to show three floating objects, only to find nothing there.

The images were the newest that investigators were chasing, including an unexplained radar blip detected in the area of the Malacca Strait, about 2:15 a.m. local time on March 8, or 45 minutes after contact was lost with the jet flying to Beijing through the Gulf of Thailand.

Transponder Signals

The National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency is supporting the Department of Defense to find the missing aircraft, said spokesman Donald Kerr in an e-mailed statement.

DoD is following up on all leads on the potential path of the aircraft, and is assisting U.S. Pacific Command in their wide area search for debris fields.

Boeing said it already has investigators on site to assist the U.S. National Transportation Safety Board.

These teams would probably include 777 structures experts who can quickly identify crucial aircraft components, said John Purvis, a retired accident investigator who headed Boeing’s investigations unit for much of the 1980s and 1990s.

Miles Kotay, a Boeing spokesman, wouldn’t say whether the world’s largest planemaker is reviewing the satellite imagery to determine whether the pieces came from the Malaysian Air jet.

“While we stand ready to assist investigators as needed, we do not comment on specifics,” Kotay said in an e-mail.

All Energies

Flight 370’s route took it over the Gulf of Thailand, where the plane was approaching Vietnamese airspace when controllers lost contact.

Signals from the jet’s transponder, a beacon that helps increase the plane’s visibility on radar screens, also ended then.

The absence of wreckage has kept alive various theories about the plane’s disappearance, from an accident to hijacking to sabotage.

While the Gulf of Thailand initially took primacy in the hunt because of Flight 370’s last known position, Malaysia expanded the search this week to the Malacca Strait.

Yesterday, Malaysia sought help from U.S. investigators in interpreting an unexplained radar blip detected over the strait, far from the jet’s route.

“We are devoting all our energies to the task at hand,” Hishammuddin said.

“And I want to be very clear: Our focus has been on finding the aircraft. We have not done anything that could jeopardize the search effort.”
->>>|:-) THE CITY INDIANS (-:|<<<-

Offline JohnBFTOR

« Reply #88 on: March 13, 2014, 10:18:49 am »
Missing Malaysian Jet Said to Have Flown With Beacon Off
13 March 2014
, by Alan Levin (Bloomberg)
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/print/2014-03-13/missing-malaysian-jet-said-to-have-flown-with-beacon-off.html

This is what prompted some to believe the plane was stolen with the pilot's consent.

Have you been Delphied?

Mass Hopenosis

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
« Reply #89 on: March 13, 2014, 02:07:04 pm »
Oil rig worker says he saw missing plane go down: report
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/mar/12/oil-rig-worker-says-he-saw-missing-plane-go-down-r/
https://twitter.com/BobWoodruff/status/443713159732289536
http://www.upstreamonline.com/live/article1354973.ece
http://www.infield.com/rigs/news/songa-mercur-drills-duster-in-vietnam/196

ABC News correspondent Bob Woodruff has obtained a letter that an oil rig worker in Vietnam wrote to his employer claiming he saw Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 go down in flames.

Mr. Woodrufftweeted an image of the letter saying, “Oil rig worker claims in employer confirmed letter-he saw the plane go down. Vietnamese say they found nothing.”

The letter, by Michael Jerome McKay, alleges that he observed the plane “burning at a high altitude” while he was aboard the oil rig “Songa Mercur” off Vung Tau.

He notes that the plane appeared to be in one piece.
Don't believe me. Look it up yourself!

The Great Deception - Forum/Library - My Research
http://z4.invisionfree.com/The_Great_Deception/index.php?showforum=110

Offline Bitz

« Reply #90 on: March 13, 2014, 03:10:02 pm »
I think its more distraction and BS, the fact that they released a blurry photo of blob surrounded by blue means they're stalling for something. A few days ago they found an oil slick then a door then said the plane turned back towards Malaysia then denied all of it. Now today they're saying some fishermen found a life raft but couldnt be bothered to bring it to shore.

Its strange that so many governments and the media are playing games. SOMEONE saw exactly where this plane went, these countries have defense systems that track all incoming planes, missiles and other objects, if they didn't they would constantly be invaded.

NONE of these governments can will talk about their other radar systems and NO ONE wants to talk about getting cellphone records of the passengers to see which towers their phones last connected to.

I still think this is all a distraction to gear up for a nuclear war between Russia and the US later on this month. While we're looking at this, the elites have quietly slipped off to their bunkers.

The oil ring story is another line of BULL ...imo. They're stalling and distracting for something else but IM NOT buying it.

They still don't want to talk about military radar tracking this thing.

They don't want to talk about the lack of an emergency locator beacon which would have been activated during a crash.

They don't want to talk about which cell towers the passengers cells last connected to.

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #91 on: March 13, 2014, 03:19:35 pm »
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2579955/No-wreckage-no-cracks-fuselage-no-secret-engine-data-Clueless-airline-officials-rule-EVERY-new-crash-theory-going-come-REAL-information.html

US military say they believe missing Malaysian jet has crashed in the INDIAN Ocean and send navy vessel to the area as relatives gather to pray for their loved ones
U.S. official quoted as saying there was 'indication' plane came down in Indian Ocean
Malaysian authorities have also expanded search westward towards India

By James Rush and James Nye and Richard Shears and Kieran Corcoran
PUBLISHED: 06:19 EST, 13 March 2014

Hishammuddin Hussein said reports claiming data sent from engines suggested the plane had kept flying for four hours were 'inaccurate'
However investigation sources say satellites received a signal from the plane after the last definite point of contact with authorities

Hussein said the possibility the plane did continue to fly for several more hours 'could not be ruled out'
Rolls-Royce, who made the plane's engines, reportedly did not receive any transmissions from the aircraft after it lost contact

He said China released images showing suspected debris 'by mistake'
Also insisted all maintenance checks on the plane 'were in order'
He said the search had been placed above Malaysia's national security
Muslim worshippers today gathered in mass prayer at Kuala Lumpur airport

The search for the missing Malaysia Airlines MH370 today expanded to a circular area with a radius of 2,500 miles, center,
as the US Navy announced it would begin looking for wreckage in the Indian Ocean with the USS Kidd, left. It follows reports that the engine data suggests the plane flew for another four hours after vanishing from radar, which were denied by Malaysian Airlines but have been lent new credibility by the expanded search area. Meanwhile hundreds gathered in Kuala Lumpur airport, where the aircraft took off, to offer prayers for their loved ones, top right.

comments:

Captain Obvious, Southern, United States, 3 hours ago
What in the world? Is this somehow a distraction/diversion from what's happening with Russia & Ukraine?

Offline Letsbereal

• Know Thyself
« Reply #92 on: March 13, 2014, 03:34:16 pm »
Semiconductor firm’s top management onboard missing MAS flight
8 March 2014
, (The Malaysian Insider)
http://my.news.yahoo.com/semiconductor-firm-top-management-onboard-missing-mas-flight-134107127.html

US firm says 20 employees on missing plane
9 March 2014
, (AAP - SBS)
http://www.sbs.com.au/news/article/2014/03/09/us-firm-says-20-employees-missing-plane

Freescale are one of the worlds first and leading semiconductor manufacturers.

Specialising in industrial semiconductors and controllers, including those with military applications.

Not only do they provide hardware to companies like Raytheon amongst others, but also have a history of partnership as part of DARPA/defence funded research.

Freescale were bought out (in 2006) by a consortium that includes the Carlyle group (Bush sr. et al) and Blackstone.

Recently they developed this: Coming Soon to a Body Near You? World’s Smallest Chip to Be Swallowable
16 April 2013
, by Jason Dorrier (SingularityHUB)
http://singularityhub.com/2013/04/16/coming-soon-to-a-body-near-you-worlds-smallest-chip-to-be-swallowable/

Six important facts you're not being told about lost Malaysia Airlines Flight 370
10 March 2014
, by Mike Adams (Natural News)
http://www.naturalnews.com/044244_Malaysia_Airlines_Flight_370_vanished.html

Non-Stop (2014) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Non-Stop_%28film%29

TWO hijackers have placed a bomb in the plane. Synchronicity?

Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nODrjQUR5YU

First officer on missing jet was transitioning to 777-200s
10 March 2014
, by Tom Watkins (CNN)
http://edition.cnn.com/2014/03/08/world/asia/malaysia-airlines-first-officer/

The network was shooting video of the landing for use in a "CNN Business Traveler" program. Coincidence?

Tracklog http://uk.flightaware.com/live/flight/MAS370/history/20140307/1635Z/WMKK/ZBAA/tracklog

Passenger List: http://www.malaysiaairlines.com/content/dam/mas/master/en/pdf/Malaysia%20Airlines%20Flight%20MH%20370%20Passenger%20Manifest.pdf

Four days after a missing flight, a patent is approved by the Patent Office for maximizing dies on a wafer.

4 of the 5 Patent holders are Chinese employees of Freescale Semiconductor of Austin TX.

Patent is divided up on 20% increments to 5 holders:

Peidong Wang, Suzhou, China, (20%) Zhijun Chen, Suzhou, China, (20%) Zhihong Cheng, Suzhou, China, (20%) Li Ying, Suzhou, China, (20%) Freescale Semiconductor (20%)

If a patent holder dies, then the remaining holders equally share the dividends of the deceased if not disputed in a will.

If 4 of the 5 dies, then the remaining 1 Patent holder gets 100% of the wealth of the patent.

That remaining live Patent holder is Freescale Semiconductor.

Who owns Freescale Semiconductor ?? Jacob Rothschild through Blackstone who owns Freescale.

Here is your motive for the missing Beijing plane. As all 4 Chinese members of the Patent were passengers on the missing plane.

Patent holders can alter the proceeds legally by passing wealth to their heirs. However, they cannot do so until the Patent is approved.

So when the plane went missing, the patent had not been approved. Thus, Rothschild gets 100% of Patent once Patent holders declared deceased.

Rothschild, you are an evil bastard

Sources:

http://www.jimstonefreelance.com/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diego_Garcia

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-03-13/what-happened-flight-370-analysis-what-known#comment-4544080

Offline One Revelator

« Reply #93 on: March 13, 2014, 06:05:19 pm »
U.S. official quoted as saying there was 'indication' plane came down in Indian Ocean

Watch for the narrative! Looks like the PR spin docs have been working overtime to wrap this story up. They have now had DAYS to haul some wreckage out of a bone yard and dump it into the ocean. Once this is found, all the “authorities” have to do is announce that the wreckage has been positively identified and the grieving families finally receive closure. It won't matter whether or not it's really MH370. No bodies will be found. The circumstances will remain a “mystery” for long-term “investigation”, possibly years. But the immediate narrative will close.

There will be no cell phone data made public. But I would expect a paid “expert” or “scientist” (in a lab coat of course) to come up with an explanation. Case closed….ish. Conspiracy theories will continue. But the vast majority will believe the narrative because it becomes the government's word against theirs.

Companies don’t set up cell towers in the middle of the ocean.

Whatever happened, it's worth a lot of time, money and effort to obscure the facts. Multinational SAR teams have been chasing wild geese for days now. And that ain't cheap.

I think Looooosy is fixin to 'splain.
The number one cause of all human poverty, misery, and death is not global warming. It’s GLOBAL LYING.

Offline Scarbo

« Reply #94 on: March 13, 2014, 08:13:52 pm »
I’m not so sure the plane is missing or destroyed. Ringing cell phones and online presence sure did cast a fly into the ointment. I think they’re still trying to figure out how to ‘splain that.

If it wasn't a space based weapon, and it certainly could be (look up Judy Wood) then maybe this man's explanation is what happened. It's very plausible.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3Y8VEoxvrU

Offline Bitz

« Reply #95 on: March 13, 2014, 08:58:55 pm »
That was a theory of mine too considering it happened near Vietnam.

Another theory is that this is a giant distraction so the elites can slip off to their underground cities, bunkers and safe houses to escape the nuclear war between the US and Russia within a week or 2.

Offline JohnBFTOR

« Reply #96 on: March 13, 2014, 09:11:50 pm »
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2579955/No-wreckage-no-cracks-fuselage-no-secret-engine-data-Clueless-airline-officials-rule-EVERY-new-crash-theory-going-come-REAL-information.html

US military say they believe missing Malaysian jet has crashed in the INDIAN Ocean and send navy vessel to the area as relatives gather to pray for their loved ones

By James Rush and James Nye and Richard Shears and Kieran Corcoran
PUBLISHED: 06:19 EST, 13 March 2014

Hishammuddin Hussein said reports claiming data sent from engines suggested the plane had kept flying for four hours were 'inaccurate'
However investigation sources say satellites received a signal from the plane after the last definite point of contact with authorities

Hussein said the possibility the plane did continue to fly for several more hours 'could not be ruled out'
Rolls-Royce, who made the plane's engines, reportedly did not receive any transmissions from the aircraft after it lost contact

He said China released images showing suspected debris 'by mistake'
Also insisted all maintenance checks on the plane 'were in order'
He said the search had been placed above Malaysia's national security
Muslim worshippers today gathered in mass prayer at Kuala Lumpur airport

The search for the missing Malaysia Airlines MH370 today expanded to a circular area with a radius of 2,500 miles, center,
as the US Navy announced it would begin looking for wreckage in the Indian Ocean with the USS Kidd, left. It follows reports that the engine data suggests the plane flew for another four hours after vanishing from radar, which were denied by Malaysian Airlines but have been lent new credibility by the expanded search area. Meanwhile hundreds gathered in Kuala Lumpur airport, where the aircraft took off, to offer prayers for their loved ones, top right.

comments:

Captain Obvious, Southern, United States, 3 hours ago
What in the world? Is this somehow a distraction/diversion from what's happening with Russia & Ukraine?

It seems more and more that Chris Jones may have been right with his posted...  "THE US GOVERNMENT DOESE NOT KNOW WHAT HAPPENED TO THIS AIRCRAFT? BS!"

It was reported that Rolls Royce tracked this aircraft (in flight) 4 hours AFTER the transponder was shut off.  Right after this was reported both the Malaysian 'friends' of the NWO US government IMMEDIATELY downplayed the evidence.

The second this information in regards to the engine communication became public FOX News had the same National Transportation Safety Board (NTSB) clown who gave us the 'official' story on flight 800, putting out the talking point... "The aircraft is bottome of the ocean..."  Damn be the cell phones

These knee jerk reactions tell me something is without a doubt a foot.
--------------------------------------------
U.S. Investigators Suspect Missing Malaysia Airlines Plane Flew On for Hours
http://online.wsj.com/news/articles/SB10001424052702304914904579434653903086282?mg=reno64-wsj

Have you been Delphied?

Mass Hopenosis

Offline Letsbereal

• Know Thyself
« Reply #97 on: March 13, 2014, 10:44:10 pm »
Four days after a missing flight, a patent is approved by the Patent Office for maximizing dies on a wafer.

4 of the 5 Patent holders are Chinese employees of Freescale Semiconductor of Austin TX.

Patent is divided up on 20% increments to 5 holders:

Peidong Wang, Suzhou, China, (20%) Zhijun Chen, Suzhou, China, (20%) Zhihong Cheng, Suzhou, China, (20%) Li Ying, Suzhou, China, (20%) Freescale Semiconductor (20%)

If a patent holder dies, then the remaining holders equally share the dividends of the deceased if not disputed in a will.

If 4 of the 5 dies, then the remaining 1 Patent holder gets 100% of the wealth of the patent.

That remaining live Patent holder is Freescale Semiconductor.

Who owns Freescale Semiconductor ?? Jacob Rothschild through Blackstone who owns Freescale.

Here is your motive for the missing Beijing plane. As all 4 Chinese members of the Patent were passengers on the missing plane.

Patent holders can alter the proceeds legally by passing wealth to their heirs. However, they cannot do so until the Patent is approved.

So when the plane went missing, the patent had not been approved. Thus, Rothschild gets 100% of Patent once Patent holders declared deceased.

Rothschild, you are an evil bastard

Sources:

http://www.jimstonefreelance.com/

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-03-13/what-happened-flight-370-analysis-what-known#comment-4544080

AWACS HIJACK PROVEN (Malaysian missing plane) http://www.jimstonefreelance.com/

Offline JohnBFTOR

« Reply #98 on: March 13, 2014, 10:57:55 pm »
AWACS HIJACK PROVEN (Malaysian missing plane) http://www.jimstonefreelance.com/

Tie in.....

Special Conditions: Boeing Model 777-200, -300, and -300ER Series Airplanes; Aircraft Electronic System Security Protection From Unauthorized Internal Access

https://www.federalregister.gov/articles/2013/11/18/2013-27343/special-conditions-boeing-model-777-200--300-and--300er-series-airplanes-aircraft-electronic-system

Have you been Delphied?

Mass Hopenosis

Offline ekimdrachir

• METATRON ON
    • Go Outside
« Reply #99 on: March 14, 2014, 01:30:42 am »
I cant imagine much coincidence when it disappears around the 33' latitude

Offline ekimdrachir

• METATRON ON
    • Go Outside
« Reply #100 on: March 14, 2014, 01:32:01 am »
But I am also not ruling out divine intervention, for some reason this story is so strange. I think everyone is confused over it, its like... where did it go? And there are a lot of stories, im not so inclined to believe those who are convinced it went into the sea.

Offline Letsbereal

• Know Thyself
« Reply #101 on: March 14, 2014, 01:41:36 am »
Missing Malaysia jet LIVE updates: Boeing 777-200 sent signals to satellite for hours
13 March 2014
, Agencies  Ho Chi Minh City/Kuala Lumpur (India Today)
http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/missing-malaysia-jet-updates-vietnam-to-recheck-area-after-satellite-spots-objects/1/349287.html

So slowly the monkey starts to show it's ugly head from the sleeve ...

But even this doesn't matter because we know that they tracked the plain by all sorts of radar equipment but just are not telling us.

At least it confirms that the first story they brought out was bogus to begin with.

Offline Letsbereal

• Know Thyself
« Reply #102 on: March 14, 2014, 02:31:01 am »
Did MH370 fly on for hours? Satellite data indicates Malaysia Airlines flight may have strayed as far off course as the Indian Ocean
14 March 2014
, by Cindy Wockner, in Kuala Lumpur, and wires (News Corp Australia)
http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/news/world/did-mh370-fly-on-for-hours-satellite-data-indicates-malaysia-airlines-flight-may-have-strayed-as-far-off-course-as-the-indian-ocean/story-fni6um3i-1226854085211

Excerpt:

US investigators are convinced the communication systems on Flight MH370 were shut down by someone on board and have satellite data showing the missing plane flew on for up to five hours after it disappeared.

Intermittent data “pings” from the missing Malaysia Airlines jet reportedly gave its location, speed and altitude for an extended period after it vanished from civilian radar screens, with the last transmission putting the plane over water at a “normal” cruising altitude.

----

Sources have told America’s ABC News that two communications systems on the Malaysia Airlines jet were shut down separately, more than 10 minutes apart.

The data reporting system was turned off at 1:07am, while the transponder — which continuously transmits key flight information — was shut down at 1:21am.

This would indicate the flight, carrying 239 people including six Australians, did not suffer some kind of immediate catastrophic failure or accident.

Despite authorities in Malaysia denying that the Boeing 777 flew on for an extended period after it was last tracked on radar en route to Beijing from Kuala Lumpur, unnamed US officials have said the plane did send signals to a satellite for four or five hours after it went missing.

This indicates it was still flying and may have even reached the Indian Ocean — hundreds of kilometres away to the west from its intended course.

----

WHERE DID THE PLANE GO?

Many investigators now believe the plane definitely turned back from its intended route to Beijing and flew across Malaysia and the Malacca Strait, close to the top of Indonesia.

US officials told CNN that several “pings” which, had they connected, would have carried GPS and weather data from the airliner to satellites in the hours after it lost contact, and known radar information suggests the plane may have gone as far as the Indian Ocean.

A separate official told the AP news agency that the Boeing jet wasn’t transmitting data to the satellite but sending out a signal to establish contact.

Boeing offers a satellite service that can receive a stream of data during flight on how the aircraft is functioning.

The unnamed official said Malaysia Airlines didn’t subscribe to that service, but the system was automatically “pinging” the satellite anyway.

According to The Wall Street Journal, the transmissions didn’t include data about any of the plane’s critical systems but did include information on the flight’s location, speed and bearing.

They said the final ping was sent from over water at a “normal” cruising altitude.

It remains unclear why the transmissions stopped.

Malaysia Airlines said it hadn’t received any such data and Boeing has so far declined to comment.

But if all the information is correct it would mean the plane was likely still flying for up to five hours — or more than 1,600kmin the opposite direction to where it had last made contact with air traffic controllers.

WSJ has confirmed that the pilot had the ability to manually turn off the transponder on Flight MH370.

A mid-air catastrophe could have destroyed it.

----

WHO TURNED THE TRANSPONDER OFF?

A source has told ABC News that US investigators are “convinced that there was manual intervention” in shutting down two communication systems on Flight MH370.

The data reporting system is thought to have been turned off at 1:07am — 14 minutes before the transponder.

Aviation consultant John Nance said this indicates it may well have been a deliberate act.

----

Mr Hussein also revealed that Malaysia was sharing sensitive military radar data with other countries, including China and the US, in a bid to track the plane’s last movements.

----

MH370 was last tracked on civilian radar at 1.30am (4:30am AEDT) in the South China Sea, shortly before entering Vietnamese air space.

It then disappeared from radar and a plane, believed to be the missing Boeing 777, was tracked on military radar at 2.15am in the Malacca Strait, 322 kilometres northwest of Penang.

The radar information has made sightings of a low-flying plane, in the area of Kota Baru, on the eastern side of Malaysia, near the Thai border, more credible.

Police have taken statements from more than six groups of locals in the areas of Kelantan and Terengganu, on the eastern peninsula of Malaysia, who saw an aircraft flying overhead at low altitude between 1.30am and 1.45am in the early hours of Saturday morning.

Several were fishermen in boats out at sea who are familiar with aircraft flight paths and patterns.

Offline Effie Trinket

« Reply #103 on: March 14, 2014, 04:00:38 am »
How do you make a plane disappear off radar?  Why simple, you use technology that existed all the way back as the 1980's:

Blowing the lid off of PROMIS once and for all-the key to C2/C3I/C4ISR/FCS
This is equipment seized by the U.S. Government when Riconosciuto was arrested. The declaration of Riconosciuto was filed in the United States District Court for the Northern District of Illinois Eastern Division (case No. 92 C 6217, Michael J. Riconosciuto, et al., Plaintiffs vs. Nicholas Bua, et al., Defendants.)

GRAND JURY STATEMENT

Riconosciuto told the Grand Jury that with the equipment he could produce information about various operations which developed extremely sensitive military applications from highly advanced technology, such as:

* Electrostatic heat transfer, modified to enable ordinary and readily available electronic parts and hardware to transform ordinary and readily available explosives into devices capable of destruction of nuclear dimension.

* Biotechnological weapons, including, but not limited to, lethal monoclonal antibodies which are gene specific, e.g., able to distinguish between specific racial characteristics and cause painful, disastrous, lethal effects for only those individuals exposed to such antibodies whose cell structure contains the target genes.

* Compact high voltage power supplies, intended to be used in various hi-tech weapons systems and development.

* Advanced communications systems, e.g., spread spectrum data compression, which would enable current microwave transmissions to be 100 times more efficient and, under appropriate development, 100 times more deadly.

* Advanced precious metals recovery systems essential to hi-tech weapons systems.

* Advanced infrared sensor technology, used in night vision goggles, missile surveillance and tracking, and in more sinister applications, saturation surveillance of all movements of all people in every open, visible space on the entire planet.

* Thermal imaging, enabling surveillance through fog.

* Bragg cell technology.

MILITARY CONTRACTS

Riconosciuto also told the Grand Jury the computer can prove that he worked on the following military contracts:

* Beacon technology.

* Threat emitter technology, which would enable the transmission of false images on radar scopes, e.g., airplanes could be made to appear to be birds, or vice versa.

* Fuel flow monitoring systems for the F-16 aircraft, enabling higher performance and better fuel optimization.

Offline Juntawatch

• "This ain't Rock-n'-Roll;     This is Genocide."
« Reply #104 on: March 14, 2014, 01:37:59 pm »
'curiouser and curiouser' said Alice.

"Less and Less likely", thought the Mad-Hatter.

Adding "You know what, I just don't give a sh×t".

From the original CNN LIVE document @
http://edition.cnn.com/2014/03/12/world/asia/malaysia-airlines-plane/index.html?hpt=hp_t1

Alice looked perplexed, a little more than normal but tried hard to hide her eyes from behind the cup of tea.

"The Dog has returned to its own vomit, and the sow that was bathed to rolling in the mire."
2 Peter, 2:2.

'The Intellectual, the Plebitian & the Proletariat could be treated; just as wasps are treated.'
- Sanctimonious III. 1st Century.

Offline Tokiem

• http://www.historiansagainstwar.org/blog/2008/04/mark-twains-flag-for-american-colony-in.html
« Reply #105 on: March 14, 2014, 07:30:42 pm »

So slowly the monkey starts to show it's ugly head from the sleeve ...

But even this doesn't matter because we know that they tracked the plain by all sorts of radar equipment but just are not telling us.

At least it confirms that the first story they brought out was bogus to begin with.

Maybe the flight was hijacked for some nefarious reason and then flown to Diego Garcia, an isolated and highly secure military installation in the Indian Ocean. This airbase could have been within the range of the available jet fuel carried.

https://maps.google.com/maps?q=diego+garcia&hl=en&ll=-7.319563,72.48848&spn=0.250626,0.363579&sll=-5.441022,72.685547&sspn=61.275411,126.5625&hnear=Diego+Garcia&t=m&z=12

Magic Hat Trick

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #106 on: March 14, 2014, 07:49:20 pm »
Maybe the flight was hijacked for some nefarious reason and then flown to Diego Garcia, an isolated and highly secure military installation in the Indian Ocean. This airbase could have been within the range of the available jet fuel carried.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/03/14/world/asia/malaysia-airlines-plane/index.html?sr=tw031414malaysiaairlines9aVODtop
CNN Exclusive: Analysis shows two possible Indian Ocean paths for airliner
By Barbara Starr and Chelsea J. Carter, CNN
updated 8:13 PM EDT, Fri March 14, 2014

Washington (CNN) -- A classified analysis of electronic and satellite data suggests Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 likely crashed either in the Bay of Bengal or elsewhere in the Indian Ocean, CNN learned Friday.

Final destination Iran? (Bunker Busters)

On the lighter side doesn't this all sound like a James Bond plot?  

A semi-secret Isolated island with secret weapons able to control the world ?
Just need the evil scientist(s)....and  hotty(s)

http://www.filmsite.org/bondgirls2.html

Dr No:  The trail leads to an island with a  secretive scientist, Dr. No

The Man With the Golden Gun (1974) d. Guy Hamilton :

Scaramanga's private island base in Red Chinese waters with the secret weapon, a solar laser beam

Military goal: “to be able to run the planet from Guam and Diego Garcia by 2015″

http://www.democracynow.org/2009/10/9/forcibly_exiled_for_nearly_40_years
The military analyst John Pike recently described Diego Garcia as the most important facility the US has. According to Pike, the military’s goal is to be able to run the planet from Guam and Diego Garcia by 2015.

UK creates world’s largest marine nature reserve in Indian Ocean - (to keep Diego Garcia)  April 2010

David Miliband has given a great gift to the world today,” said Alistair Gammel, the UK head of the Pew Environment Group , one of the organisations leading the campaign to conserve the area. “The world’s oceans really need this. He’s set an example to the rest of the world.”

The [STOLEN] area will cover about 250,000sq miles (650,000sq kms) of ocean around some of the best preserved seas on the planet.
Alistair Gammel, the UK head of the Pew Environment Group

David Miliband is the elder son of Marion Kozak, from Poland, and the late Marxist intellectual Ralph Miliband, who fled Belgium during World War II

http://www.avaaz.org/oceans_annoncement_BBC
UK Foreign Secretary David Miliband said establishing the reserve would "double the global coverage of the world's oceans under protection".

William Marsden, chairman of the Chagos Conservation Trust
http://www.chagos-trust.org/

http://www.william-marsden.co.uk/

Apart from short periods working elsewhere, including the engineering industry, William Marsden’s career has been with the UK Diplomatic Service. He was Ambassador to Argentina (1997-2000), to Costa Rica and Nicaragua (1989-1992) and Director, Americas (1994-97).

For much of the 1970s and 1980s he worked on Britain’s role in the European Community as Assistant Head of Department in the Foreign and Commonwealth Office and then Counsellor in the UK Representation to the European Community. He also served in NATO and in the British Embassies in Moscow, Rome and the USA.

In recent years William Marsden has been a Trustee for the World Cancer Research Fund, a guest lecturer, and chairman of the Anglo-Central American Society.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Marsden_(diplomat)
Marsden is married to Kaia Marsden (née Collingham) by whom he has two children, Inge and Thomas.

related to ?: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Marsden_(orientalist)

civil service appointment with the East India Company at sixteen years of age, he was sent to Benkulen, Sumatra, in 1771

William Marsden DCL FRS (16 November 1754 – 6 October 1836) was an English orientalist, linguist, numismatist and pioneer in the scientific study of Indonesia. Serving as first secretary of the Admiralty during years of conflict with France, in 1805 Marsden received the bittersweet news of victory in the Battle of Trafalgar and of the death of Admiral Horatio Nelson in the battle.

He left his estate to his kinsman Rev. Canon John Howard Marsden
. Elizabeth subsequently married Colonel William Leake FRS on 17 September 1838.

| - - -

UK creates world’s largest marine nature reserve in Indian Ocean

Air Force Space Command blog:

http://www.afspc.af.mil/news/story.asp?id=123237725
Vikings cheerleaders visit Detachment 2

1/11/2011 - DIEGO GARCIA, Indian Ocean — Site contractor Mike Runkle (center) gives the Minnesota Vikings cheerleaders an educational orientation of the 21st Operations Group Detachment 2 site at Diego Garcia Jan. 2.

The cheerleaders learned about the Det. 2 Ground-based Electro Optical Deep Space Surveillance mission to detect, track and identify space objects. Det. 2, located in the Indian Ocean, is one of the 21st Space Wing’s geographically separated units conducting precise and disciplined missile warning, missile defense and space control operations. The trip was sponsored by the Morale, Welfare and Recreation and sends entertainers around the globe to support deployed service members overseas. (U.S. Air Force photo/Bruce Chatfield)

http://www.fas.org/spp/military/program/nssrm/initiatives/geodss.htm

Space surveillance is essential to the space control mission and involves the functions and ability to monitor, assess, and inform. The nerve center of United States Space Command's (USSPACECOM) space surveillance mission is the Space Surveillance Center (SSC) located deep inside Cheyenne Mountain AFB, Colorado. A computer network in the SSC keeps a constant record of the movements of thousands of man-made objects orbiting the Earth. These objects include satellites (active and inactive) and pieces of space debris. The SSC computers receive a steady flow of information from the elements of the space surveillance network (SSN). The SSN consists of radars and optical tracking devices located around the world. Specific SSC responsibilities include:

http://www.fas.org/spp/military/program/nssrm/initiatives/diego.htm

The Ground-Based Electro-Optical Deep Space Surveillance (GEODSS) site at Diego Garcia is one of three operational sites performing ground-based optical tracking of space objects. The Socorro (New Mexico, USA), Choe Jong San (South Korea) and Maui (Hawaii, USA) sites were operational by 1983. A fourth site, Diego Garcia (Indian Ocean), was completed in 1987, and a fifth site was planned but later cancelled for Portugal. The South Korean site was closed in 1993 due to weather and cost concerns.

http://www.af.mil/information/factsheets/factsheet.asp?id=170

The Ground-Based Electro-Optical Deep Space Surveillance System, or  GEODSS,  plays a vital role in tracking deep space objects. More than 2,500 objects, including geostationary communication satellites, are in deep space orbits varying in altitude from 10,000 to 45,000 kilometers from Earth.  

Approximately 20,000 known man-made objects in orbit around the Earth. These objects range from active payloads, such as weather satellites or Global Positioning System satellites  to "space junk" such as rocket bodies or debris from past satellite breakups.

U. S. Strategic Command's Joint Space Operations Center Space Situational Awareness Operations Cell, located at Vandenberg Air Force Base, Calif., is responsible for tracking all man-made objects in orbit. The center receives on-orbit positional data, known as element sets, from the Space Surveillance Network which comprises optical and radar sensors throughout the world. This enables the center to maintain accurate data on every man-made object currently in orbit.    

There are three operational GEODSS sites that report directly to Air Force Space Command's  21st Operations Group, 21st Space Wing at Peterson AFB, Colo. They are: Detachment 1, Socorro, N.M.; Detachment 2, Diego Garcia, British Indian Ocean Territory; and Detachment 3, Maui, Hawaii.

| - - - -

http://www.defence.pk/forums/indian-defence/208807-opportunity-2016-india-deigo-garcia.html
Opportunity 2016-India and Deigo Garcia

The USA has apparently decided to mothball its base in Diego Garcia when the current lease expires in 2016. Details are still quite sparse but it seems the USA will move many of its air operations to the Australian Coco’s islands. The move is seen as part of the increased US focus on the Asia Pacific region. The Coco’s islands are significantly closer to the pacific allowing the USA to better focus on the South China Sea while still maintaining a foot hold in the Indian Ocean.

Diego Garcia has for a long time been seen as one of the most valuable pieces of strategic real estate in the world. The base allows for resupply of naval vessels anywhere in the Indian Ocean and the runway can allow aircraft to strike at areas from Singapore to Kenya.

Since 1971 the USA has invested significant amounts of money into the base building a very long runway and deep water anchorage.

The mothballing of the base now presents the United Kingdom with a golden opportunity. The base at Diego Garcia has long been an irritation to India which sees the base as being in the middle of its sphere of influence.

The United Kingdom could use the shutting down of US operations as a way to foster a military and diplomatic relationship with India. No doubt India would greatly value access to an airbase which could allow its aircraft much greater range into the central and southern Indian Ocean. The USA is likely to retain key facilities such as satellite tracking and GPS control so it’s unlikely we could simply swap out the lease and give the base to the Indian’s. Instead we could run it as a British base allowing both US and Indian aircraft to operate at our discretion.

The base could further serve to enhance British forces in the area in a post Afghanistan world. The bases isolation and deep waters make it ideal for the forward deployment of British SSN’s. This would allow the UK to maintain Submarines in the IO without the need to transit the Suez Canal or horn of Africa. Forward deploying even a small portion of British warships to Diego Garcia could further help the United Kingdom to rebuild military relations not just with India but also with FPDA nations such as Singapore, Malaysia, and Australia.

Final destination Iran? (Bunker Busters)
Diego Garcia and Guam - they need redundancy ...  from Diego they have a secure zone  - they can kill anything that comes at them. From Diego, They can attack anywhere in the world.  

Deep Bunkers at Deigo Garcia????

http://jobs.mitula.ph/jobs/warehouse-foreman-Diego

Drill And Blast Foreman/mechanic Foreman, British Indian Ocean Territory

job ttile:batch plant operator diego garcia, british indian ocean territory qualifications male not more than 50 years old high school 3 years project...

http://www.carillionplc.com/assets/documents/Spectrum%20Heritage%20(Low).pdf

Carilion today is one of the UK’s most successful companies operating in the support services and construction sectors, but not many people know who we really are - and where we came from.

1987 Diego Garcia Airport, Indian Ocean

http://tommytoy.typepad.com/tommy-toy-pbt-consultin/military-and-wars/
How It's Unique: "There's a certain amount of logistical difficulty" with ultra-remote facilities like Diego Garcia, Schulz says, and shipping materials can be costly. Diego Garcia's remoteness, though, allows it to be a key hub for tracking satellites, and it is one of five monitoring stations for GPS. Additionally, the island is one of only a handful of locations equipped with a Ground-based Electro-Optical Deep Space Surveillance system for tracking objects in deep space. As an atoll, the land itself is rather oddly shaped, too. From end to end, Diego Garcia is 34 miles long, but its total area is only 11 square miles

Diego Garcia serves as a major base for USAF B-52 bombers and B-2 Stealth bombers to carry out missions in Iraq and Afghanistan

Offline Letsbereal

• Know Thyself
« Reply #107 on: March 14, 2014, 08:06:55 pm »
Satellite Data Helping Narrow Location of Missing Jet
14 March 2014
, by Alan Levin and Olga Kharif (Bloomberg)
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/print/2014-03-14/india-looking-for-malaysian-jet-as-u-s-sees-air-piracy.html

So slowly but gradually the monkey shows his ugly head from the sleeve ...

Dutch Proverb.

Offline crabapple

« Reply #108 on: March 14, 2014, 08:07:47 pm »

Military goal: “to be able to run the planet from Guam and Diego Garcia by 2015″

http://www.democracynow.org/2009/10/9/forcibly_exiled_for_nearly_40_years
The military analyst John Pike recently described Diego Garcia as the most important facility the US has. According to Pike, the military’s goal is to be able to run the planet from Guam and Diego Garcia by 2015.

UK creates world’s largest marine nature reserve in Indian Ocean - (to keep Diego Garcia)  April 2010

David Miliband has given a great gift to the world today,” said Alistair Gammel, the UK head of the Pew Environment Group , one of the organisations leading the campaign to conserve the area. “The world’s oceans really need this. He’s set an example to the rest of the world.”

The [STOLEN] area will cover about 250,000sq miles (650,000sq kms) of ocean around some of the best preserved seas on the planet.
Alistair Gammel, the UK head of the Pew Environment Group

David Miliband is the elder son of Marion Kozak, from Poland, and the late Marxist intellectual Ralph Miliband, who fled Belgium during World War II

http://www.avaaz.org/oceans_annoncement_BBC
UK Foreign Secretary David Miliband said establishing the reserve would "double the global coverage of the world's oceans under protection".

William Marsden, chairman of the Chagos Conservation Trust
http://www.chagos-trust.org/

http://www.william-marsden.co.uk/

Apart from short periods working elsewhere, including the engineering industry, William Marsden’s career has been with the UK Diplomatic Service. He was Ambassador to Argentina (1997-2000), to Costa Rica and Nicaragua (1989-1992) and Director, Americas (1994-97).

For much of the 1970s and 1980s he worked on Britain’s role in the European Community as Assistant Head of Department in the Foreign and Commonwealth Office and then Counsellor in the UK Representation to the European Community. He also served in NATO and in the British Embassies in Moscow, Rome and the USA.

In recent years William Marsden has been a Trustee for the World Cancer Research Fund, a guest lecturer, and chairman of the Anglo-Central American Society.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Marsden_(diplomat)
Marsden is married to Kaia Marsden (née Collingham) by whom he has two children, Inge and Thomas.

related to ?: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Marsden_(orientalist)

civil service appointment with the East India Company at sixteen years of age, he was sent to Benkulen, Sumatra, in 1771

William Marsden DCL FRS (16 November 1754 – 6 October 1836) was an English orientalist, linguist, numismatist and pioneer in the scientific study of Indonesia. Serving as first secretary of the Admiralty during years of conflict with France, in 1805 Marsden received the bittersweet news of victory in the Battle of Trafalgar and of the death of Admiral Horatio Nelson in the battle.

He left his estate to his kinsman Rev. Canon John Howard Marsden
. Elizabeth subsequently married Colonel William Leake FRS on 17 September 1838.

| - - -

Air Force Space Command blog:

http://www.afspc.af.mil/news/story.asp?id=123237725
Vikings cheerleaders visit Detachment 2

1/11/2011 - DIEGO GARCIA, Indian Ocean — Site contractor Mike Runkle (center) gives the Minnesota Vikings cheerleaders an educational orientation of the 21st Operations Group Detachment 2 site at Diego Garcia Jan. 2.

The cheerleaders learned about the Det. 2 Ground-based Electro Optical Deep Space Surveillance mission to detect, track and identify space objects. Det. 2, located in the Indian Ocean, is one of the 21st Space Wing’s geographically separated units conducting precise and disciplined missile warning, missile defense and space control operations. The trip was sponsored by the Morale, Welfare and Recreation and sends entertainers around the globe to support deployed service members overseas. (U.S. Air Force photo/Bruce Chatfield)

http://www.fas.org/spp/military/program/nssrm/initiatives/geodss.htm

Space surveillance is essential to the space control mission and involves the functions and ability to monitor, assess, and inform. The nerve center of United States Space Command's (USSPACECOM) space surveillance mission is the Space Surveillance Center (SSC) located deep inside Cheyenne Mountain AFB, Colorado. A computer network in the SSC keeps a constant record of the movements of thousands of man-made objects orbiting the Earth. These objects include satellites (active and inactive) and pieces of space debris. The SSC computers receive a steady flow of information from the elements of the space surveillance network (SSN). The SSN consists of radars and optical tracking devices located around the world. Specific SSC responsibilities include:

http://www.fas.org/spp/military/program/nssrm/initiatives/diego.htm

The Ground-Based Electro-Optical Deep Space Surveillance (GEODSS) site at Diego Garcia is one of three operational sites performing ground-based optical tracking of space objects. The Socorro (New Mexico, USA), Choe Jong San (South Korea) and Maui (Hawaii, USA) sites were operational by 1983. A fourth site, Diego Garcia (Indian Ocean), was completed in 1987, and a fifth site was planned but later cancelled for Portugal. The South Korean site was closed in 1993 due to weather and cost concerns.

http://www.af.mil/information/factsheets/factsheet.asp?id=170

The Ground-Based Electro-Optical Deep Space Surveillance System, or  GEODSS,  plays a vital role in tracking deep space objects. More than 2,500 objects, including geostationary communication satellites, are in deep space orbits varying in altitude from 10,000 to 45,000 kilometers from Earth.  

Approximately 20,000 known man-made objects in orbit around the Earth. These objects range from active payloads, such as weather satellites or Global Positioning System satellites  to "space junk" such as rocket bodies or debris from past satellite breakups.

U. S. Strategic Command's Joint Space Operations Center Space Situational Awareness Operations Cell, located at Vandenberg Air Force Base, Calif., is responsible for tracking all man-made objects in orbit. The center receives on-orbit positional data, known as element sets, from the Space Surveillance Network which comprises optical and radar sensors throughout the world. This enables the center to maintain accurate data on every man-made object currently in orbit.    

There are three operational GEODSS sites that report directly to Air Force Space Command's  21st Operations Group, 21st Space Wing at Peterson AFB, Colo. They are: Detachment 1, Socorro, N.M.; Detachment 2, Diego Garcia, British Indian Ocean Territory; and Detachment 3, Maui, Hawaii.

| - - - -

http://www.defence.pk/forums/indian-defence/208807-opportunity-2016-india-deigo-garcia.html
Opportunity 2016-India and Deigo Garcia

The USA has apparently decided to mothball its base in Diego Garcia when the current lease expires in 2016. Details are still quite sparse but it seems the USA will move many of its air operations to the Australian Coco’s islands. The move is seen as part of the increased US focus on the Asia Pacific region. The Coco’s islands are significantly closer to the pacific allowing the USA to better focus on the South China Sea while still maintaining a foot hold in the Indian Ocean.

Diego Garcia has for a long time been seen as one of the most valuable pieces of strategic real estate in the world. The base allows for resupply of naval vessels anywhere in the Indian Ocean and the runway can allow aircraft to strike at areas from Singapore to Kenya.

Since 1971 the USA has invested significant amounts of money into the base building a very long runway and deep water anchorage.

The mothballing of the base now presents the United Kingdom with a golden opportunity. The base at Diego Garcia has long been an irritation to India which sees the base as being in the middle of its sphere of influence.

The United Kingdom could use the shutting down of US operations as a way to foster a military and diplomatic relationship with India. No doubt India would greatly value access to an airbase which could allow its aircraft much greater range into the central and southern Indian Ocean. The USA is likely to retain key facilities such as satellite tracking and GPS control so it’s unlikely we could simply swap out the lease and give the base to the Indian’s. Instead we could run it as a British base allowing both US and Indian aircraft to operate at our discretion.

The base could further serve to enhance British forces in the area in a post Afghanistan world. The bases isolation and deep waters make it ideal for the forward deployment of British SSN’s. This would allow the UK to maintain Submarines in the IO without the need to transit the Suez Canal or horn of Africa. Forward deploying even a small portion of British warships to Diego Garcia could further help the United Kingdom to rebuild military relations not just with India but also with FPDA nations such as Singapore, Malaysia, and Australia.

Deep Bunkers at Deigo Garcia????

http://jobs.mitula.ph/jobs/warehouse-foreman-Diego

Drill And Blast Foreman/mechanic Foreman, British Indian Ocean Territory

job ttile:batch plant operator diego garcia, british indian ocean territory qualifications male not more than 50 years old high school 3 years project...

http://www.carillionplc.com/assets/documents/Spectrum%20Heritage%20(Low).pdf

Carilion today is one of the UK’s most successful companies operating in the support services and construction sectors, but not many people know who we really are - and where we came from.

1987 Diego Garcia Airport, Indian Ocean

http://tommytoy.typepad.com/tommy-toy-pbt-consultin/military-and-wars/
How It's Unique: "There's a certain amount of logistical difficulty" with ultra-remote facilities like Diego Garcia, Schulz says, and shipping materials can be costly. Diego Garcia's remoteness, though, allows it to be a key hub for tracking satellites, and it is one of five monitoring stations for GPS. Additionally, the island is one of only a handful of locations equipped with a Ground-based Electro-Optical Deep Space Surveillance system for tracking objects in deep space. As an atoll, the land itself is rather oddly shaped, too. From end to end, Diego Garcia is 34 miles long, but its total area is only 11 square miles

Diego Garcia serves as a major base for USAF B-52 bombers and B-2 Stealth bombers to carry out missions in Iraq and Afghanistan

Offline crabapple

« Reply #109 on: March 14, 2014, 08:10:37 pm »
Wow, what a breaking piece of intelligence!!!!!

"Duh....hey boss, it coulda gone dis' ways or id coulda gone datta ways....."

http://www.cnn.com/2014/03/14/world/asia/malaysia-airlines-plane/index.html?hpt=hp_t1

Offline Tokiem

• http://www.historiansagainstwar.org/blog/2008/04/mark-twains-flag-for-american-colony-in.html
« Reply #110 on: March 14, 2014, 09:23:41 pm »

So slowly but gradually the monkey shows his ugly head from the sleeve ...

Dutch Proverb.

The whole world is looking for Malaysian Flight MH370 and wondering, "where'd Diego"?   :D

Offline JohnBFTOR

« Reply #111 on: March 14, 2014, 09:32:51 pm »
YES DEIGO GARCIA!

I win 500 Quadlools!

The Andaman Islands MSM throw out is a complete distraction.  Too many people would have been witness no matter the time because 777 NEVER land there.

I've been to and, we used to call it (DG) 'Fantasy Island' This place has a history of staging all kinds of shenanigans.  The British have all electronic and internet communication locked down.

I've got the idea that this operation is similar to a 'BATMAN' signal.  It significance is simply an unspoken message that has been sent that those iN THE KNOW who are in count down mode for an event that will happen at a precise time.

This disappearance of this aircraft is a signal.  Like... Be in your underground bunkers by X  I feel very strongly.

Have you been Delphied?

Mass Hopenosis

Offline crabapple

« Reply #112 on: March 14, 2014, 09:51:14 pm »
YES DEIGO GARCIA!

I win 500 Quadlools!

The Andaman Islands MSM throw out is a complete distraction.  Too many people would have been witness no matter the time because 777 NEVER land there.

I've been to and, we used to call it (DG) 'Fantasy Island' This place has a history of staging all kinds of shenanigans.  The British have all electronic and internet communication locked down.

I've got the idea that this operation is similar to a 'BATMAN' signal.  It significance is simply an unspoken message that has been sent that those iN THE KNOW who are in count down mode for an event that will happen at a precise time.

This disappearance of this aircraft is a signal.  Like... Be in your underground bunkers by X  I feel very strongly.

Here's a problem I see with a possible landing at Diego Garcia.  From every photo I can find, Diego Garcia doesn't look like it has a hangar big enough to hide a 777.  Without a hangar to hide it, it would be visible from Chinese, Russian, Indian, Pakistani, etc, satellites.  The Chinese or Russians could expose this right away.

Thoughts?

Offline JohnBFTOR

« Reply #113 on: March 14, 2014, 10:00:15 pm »
Here's a problem I see with a possible landing at Diego Garcia.  From every photo I can find, Diego Garcia doesn't look like it has a hangar big enough to hide a 777.  Without a hangar to hide it, it would be visible from Chinese, Russian, Indian, Pakistani, etc, satellites.  The Chinese or Russians could expose this right away.

Thoughts?

By NOW they don't even need a hanger.  It's long gone.

Have you been Delphied?

Mass Hopenosis

Offline Tokiem

« Reply #114 on: March 14, 2014, 10:01:56 pm »

Thoughts?

GOOGLE SATELLITE MAP IMAGE > https://maps.google.com/maps?q=diego+garcia&hl=en&ll=-7.301052,72.400004&spn=0.003916,0.005681&sll=-5.441022,72.685547&sspn=61.275411,126.5625&hnear=Diego+Garcia&t=h&z=18

Offline Catalina

• Government Censorship, Protecting You From Reality
« Reply #115 on: March 14, 2014, 10:03:31 pm »
The Malaysian Airliner Is NOT Missing & the Upcoming War With Russia

The Malaysian airplane is not missing.  It is exactly where somebody has designed it to be. Also, with regard to the 80,000 Russian troops poised to invade Ukraine and with NATO moving forces into Norway, there is a war that could break out any day.

The coming world war is totally unnecessary. It will be fought with weapons and technology that is outdated by over a hundred years. The United States government has the ability to negate ANY Russian or Chinese weapon.

These two events and many world events are part of a grand theater which is being played out in order to create maximum chaos from which the New World Order will be rolled out. And this is all preventable because we have unimaginable technologies which could solve the problems that wars cannot.

How do I know what technologies are available to our government? I don’t, but my father did and this is a brief revelation of his work and why it matters to all of us.

Family Secrets

I am going to write about and partially reveal something that I have had knowledge of for over 30 years. If I would have revealed what I knew my father was working on while he was in the navy and immediately after his retirement, he would have gone to prison for life and my mother would have lost my father’s navy pension following his death. Now that both of my parents are deceased, it is time that the truth came out because it has a direct bearing on both the missing Malaysian airliner and the potential world war that Russia and NATO are preparing to fight. This would be a much easier article to write if it were about another family instead of my own because I detest bringing attention to my family.

A Chance Encounter

My wife and I were having lunch at a restaurant yesterday  and she was asking me what I thought was behind the missing Malaysian airliner. I told her that I could not be certain, but that our NSA and CIA knows exactly what happened to that plane and where it happened. Strangely, there was a man sitting in the booth behind us who leaned over and said “I could not help overhearing what you were talking about. I used to work for DARPA before retiring and madam your husband is correct. There is nothing that we could not monitor and that includes ships, planes, automobiles and people. We have technology that the public will not know about for  at least a 100 years.” Although he did not elaborate, I knew exactly what he was talking about.

This chance encounter reminded me how much I hate the deception that comes out of our government on a daily basis. We have the technology to do incredible good. We can reverse droughts, defend against all of our enemies weapons and we can even reverse the aging process. Yes, the super elite on this planet have decided to withhold most technological advances from the people so that we can continue to play out the old worn out game of one side going to war with the other, etc. etc. It is all about control, manipulation and mass murder and I am sick of it. I understand why whistleblowers do what they do because they get so disgusted that they cannot take it anymore. I understand it because I am about to engage in it for the same reasons.

Child’s Play

I mourn for the dead 239 missing passengers of the missing plane. And yes, they are undoubtedly dead. I have long known that our intelligence agencies, and probably the FSB and Mossad as well, have the ability to track every ship, airplane, every automobile and person in the world. Be warned that every conversation that you have, not just electronic, is monitored by a computer. There are no secrets. The ability to track any person of interest has existed for a long time. This is why some of us knew that the hunt for Osama Bin Laden was a joke designed to milk the cash cow that had become the war on terror for as long as possible. Therefore, there is no way that our intelligence agencies could not know what happened to the plane that has captured the attention of the media.

Originally, I remained quiet on the subject of the missing airliner because I thought it was a possibility that our government was going to launch a rescue mission because the plane had been hijacked and we were playing dumb in order to save these people. I had to remind myself that placing any kind of faith in this banker-hijacked government is naive at best. Any window of any rescue closed a few days ago. I do not know why this plane was brought down, although I suspect it was done to prevent a technology transfer to the Russians, but I do know that our government knows what happened and who did it. Now, to the point of the article.

Unrevealed Technology

My father did two tours of duty on the carrier, Roosevelt, before retiring from the Navy. In the 1980′s, my father was dying of mesothelioma as a result of being on ships with unabated asbestos. The Roosevelt was such a ship. In the last two years of his life, I visited my father on a nightly basis. It was in these conversations that I learned what my father had been involved in as a result of his work on the Roosevelt and his subsequent work at Martin Marietta which included work with former NAZI scientists as well as one Russian missile expert who had defected at the height of the cold war.

My father was one of the people who rewired the Combat Information Center on the carrier Roosevelt in order to accept the first nuclear weapons aboard a navy ship. Much of the work was done as the ship sailed around Cape Horn located at the southern tip of South America. They did so to escape detection from the Soviets. Later, my father was called back to the ship to make more adjustments  to the Combat Information Center, in his second tour on the carrier. This was a highly secure and top secret project and nothing at that time was revealed to our family until my father told me 20 years later.

The Navy early retired my father six months before his actual retirement date and sent him to work at Martin Marietta in the mountains outside of Littleton, Colorado. My family was only told that dad was working on missiles. The truth, as he revealed to me in our nightly conversations, from 1983 to 1985, was that he was working with NAZI scientists on developing technologies which had been on their drawing board, but  had not yet developed. Most know of Operation Paper Clip which reverse engineered NAZI technology into our military. However, what my father worked on was the theoretical aspect of what was planned but not yet manufactured.

As my father described, the project was highly compartmentalized and was first overseen by the Office of Naval Intelligence. Later, the CIA wrestled control away and took a very hands on approach. As my father’s responsibilities increased, he developed more awareness of the totality and purpose of the project. He surmised that he was working on a secret military space program complete with an independent weapons system and single craft capable of achieving orbit without the use of a booster rocket. Although my father never received direct confirmation, has was convinced that he was working in a militarized space program which was totally separate from NASA since none of the fruits of his labor ever ended up at the “civilian space agency”. NASA is no more than a cover for what our government has been working on for over 60 years. Why, at the heart of the cold war, would our government not be militarizing space? Of course we were militarizing space and it does not make sense to believe anything else. He told me that the technology that he worked on was an estimated 100-300 years ahead of anything that we had at that time.

Interestingly, my father was a fan of the TV show, Star Trek, created by Gene Roddenberry because he knew that the technology portrayed on the show had already been developed. He told me he was baffled as to why Roddenberry would be allowed to display the technology in such an open matter.

It was revealed to me that we had deep space platforms armed with weapons which could strike anywhere on the face of the planet and beyond. After my father left Martin Marietta, now known as Lockheed Martin, he went to work at Sundstrand Electric in Westminster, Colorado.  While at Sundstrand, he met the late Bill Pawelec, a CIA contract agent.  Bill Pawelec will eventually meet and become the significant other of my present News Director of The Common Sense Show, Annie DeRiso.  Both men performed work on developing a high tech surveillance system for use on the deep space platforms.

My father had warned me I could never publicly speak about these events until after both he and my mother had passed away. My father had signed a national security oath in which he waived all due process rights for any violation of his oath. Any violation would have been met with immediate incarceration to Leavenworth, with hard labor and all financial assets would be forfeited. My father passed away in 1985, but I could not say anything because my mother was receiving his Navy pension. I moved to Arizona three months later and filed away this knowledge and pursued my career interests.
The Art Bell Connection

In 1993, I was listening to the Art Bell show for the first time and Art was interviewing Vance Davis, formerly of the NSA. Vance said some things in the interview that made me think he might have known my father. I tried contacting Vance and left a message and provided the reason why I was contacting him. The next day, both Vance and Bill Pawelec contacted me. I developed a friendship with both men. And from Bill Pawelec, I learned even more about the work my father had done at Sundstrand. Privately, I confided in Bill and Vance and told them some of what I knew. Ten years later, through a meeting set up by Bill Pawelec, I had a clandestine meeting about these matters with noted author, Jim Marrs at the airport in Phoenix, in which I told Jim some of what I knew and he said it confirmed much of what he already knew on these topics. As a result of this meeting, I developed a relationship with Jim as he has been a guest on my talk show over a dozen times.

I still maintained a very low profile  until the forces of Senator John McCain and the CAFTA/CANAMEX Corridor group wanted to force myself and my 300 rural neighbors off of our land without any compensation. As a result of my fighting against McCain’s forces in the media, the late Pete Peterson gave me a position  as a talk show host on Sunday afternoons in Wickenburg, AZ. A couple of years later, John Stadtmiller offered me a similar position with the Republic Broadcasting Network. I was one upset person and went to war with the elite on a weekly basis. Unfortunately, I still could not reveal all that I knew because my mother was still alive.

My mother passed away three years ago and I was subsequently free to reveal what I knew, but I chose not to because I was engaged in the fight  against the NWO on multiple fronts and did not feel the need to do so, until now.

I can accurately state that we possess the technology to stop all attacks upon the United States or any other area that we choose. What the public was told about with Reagan’s SDI program was a deceptive lie. The MX missile system, for example, was a very expensive disinformation ruse. During the Reagan years, we already had developed technology that most would recognize as being part of HAARP which could, for example, knock down all incoming ICBM’s using HAARP based, localized EMP type of technology, combined with the technology located on the deep space platforms. This war that we are getting ready to fight, is going to be fought with sticks and stones compared to what is available. Subsequently, all of this saber rattling and subsequent mass murder which is about to take place, is totally unnecessary.

Millions are needlessly going to die and if the conflict goes nuclear, billions will die. And this is all in the name of a few elite gaining more control so they can live out some preplanned fantasy for control of the planet.

How Advanced Is the Hidden Technology?

The short answer to the question in the subtitle is that I do not know. My information is based on events which happened in the late 1950′s to the mid 1960′s. What I do know is that only a very few know what I know. Only God and a few corrupt people know how far this technology has evolved. This is why I have no trouble believing Steve Quayle’s new book, Exogenesis, about transhumanism and the complete morphing of the human race.

With the suppressed technology,  all drought and famine on the planet could end. Do you remember the old 1952 classic movie, The Day the Earth Stood Still, in which a race of aliens had the ability to stop all war in the universe? We have the power to stop all war on the planet today and have had this technology for some time. Do you understand what I am saying, all war could be ended. We could be traveling to the stars and harnessing vast resources. It is highly likely that our military went to the moon long before Neil Armstrong given what I know about the technology which existed in 1960. However, the elite are not going to relinquish control and allow mankind to become what he was intended to become. Therefore, the technology is going to continue to be withheld and man’s suffering will continue as it has for some time. Given what JFK said in his Secret Societies speech, he knew what I am revealing as well and was not on board with the games being played.

What Is a Poor Christian To Do?

Now it should begin to make sense why I have advocated for not being in the banking system controlled by the whoremongers and warmongers.  I have also encouraged people to shop locally and stay out of the corporate entities. Turn off your TV and read a book, the Bible would be a great place to start. What did Jesus say about being in the world and not of the world? It still might be possible to collapse the corrupt system from  the inside-out and begin anew. However, that ship has already sailed and I am sure it is too late.

Conclusion

Annie DeRiso and few of my close friends have been discussing if and when and how completely I should bring out what I know. Since the passing of my mother, I have often considered what I should do. Some have advised me to keep quiet because of the loss of credibility. I personally could care less about this possibility. I don’t know how much longer I am going to continue to write and broadcast. I have other things in life that I am missing out on and I grow weary of trying to arouse a public which is content to watch Dancing with the Stars instead of fighting back against the evil on this planet. As a former mental health professional, I learned that I cannot care more about clients than they care about themselves. There is a lesson to be learned from that experience regarding the multitude of sheep that inhabit our country.

I am well aware of the criticism that will follow this article and truthfully, I could care less. Since beginning broadcasting  seven years ago, I have heard allegations wondering where I came from and am I government troll and why did I just suddenly appear from nowhere? Annie DeRiso tells me that people ask her that question a lot. I have been awake for a very long time and I grow weary of the satanic evil that inhabits this planet along with the lack of intelligence and courage displayed by the masses.

What I do know is that this coming war is not needed and many of our kids are going to die. I am damn sure that the intelligence agencies knows how those 239 airline passengers died. You see, it is all a game that works because we choose to remain ignorant of the truth.

It was time to get mad about the state of the world a long time ago. A good time would have been when Jesus drove the money changers from the Temple. Now, we are going to pay the price for our disobedience to God and our absolute ignorance. I sincerely mean this when I say, may God have mercy on our souls. You would be well-advised to focus on adaptation and survival. Take the time to enjoy life while you still can, you may not get a second chance. Just remember that all of what is happening is totally unnecessary.

http://thecommonsenseshow.com/2014/03/14/the-malaysian-airliner-is-not-missing-much-more/
Spare no cost for truth's sake, neither depart from it for any gain. -Proverbs 23:23

Bestow not the gifts that God has given you to get worldly riches. -Proverbs 23:4

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #116 on: March 15, 2014, 12:00:29 am »
Here's a problem I see with a possible landing at Diego Garcia.  From every photo I can find, Diego Garcia doesn't look like it has a hangar big enough to hide a 777. ... Thoughts?

Diego Garcia serves as a major base for USAF B-52 bombers and B-2 Stealth bombers

Where do you think they keep those B-2's? There are massive hangers and underground bunkers.

Offline Letsbereal

• Know Thyself
« Reply #117 on: March 15, 2014, 04:29:04 am »
Was Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 Redirected to Diego Garcia? http://www.cabaltimes.com/2014/03/12/ma370-redirected-to-diego-garcia/

Diego Garcia has a staff who follow a code of not asking too many questions and keeping their eyes wide shut.

Unlike Malaysia, there are no General Dauds in Diego Garcia, who would blurt out what they saw on military radar.

A curious military exercise took place on the Southern-Eastern part of the United States coastline. Fighter jets were reportedly “escorting” a plane.

To quote, Members of the South Carolina Air National Guard are conducting an air defense exercise along the coast.

Guard Senior Master Sergeant Edward Snyder says people might see fighter jets escorting a civilian aircraft Thursday over the North Charleston and Myrtle Beach areas.

Offline limeygeeza

« Reply #118 on: March 15, 2014, 05:56:16 am »
Weird (SEE ENLARGED TEXT BELOW)
-------------------------

A Rule by the Federal Aviation Administration on 11/18/2013

EMAIL
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
Previous ArticleNext Article
LEGAL DISCLAIMER
Font Controls
Increase
Decrease
Sans
Serif
PDF DEV PRINT PUBLIC INSPECTION