2014 Malaysia Flight MH370 Still Missing! - 2014 Malaysia Flight MH17 Shot Down!

Author Topic: 2014 Malaysia Flight MH370 Still Missing! - 2014 Malaysia Flight MH17 Shot Down!  (Read 287742 times)

Offline One Revelator

Re: Malaysia 777 Flight MH370 is missing
« Reply #40 on: March 11, 2014, 12:33:16 PM »
The story they've been selling us is total BS.

They've been putting out disinfo since the beginning, the oil slick story was BULL, the people missing their flight story was BULL and the plane door being found was BULL.

Too much info these days to “lose” any aircraft. GPS satellite tracking data, radar tracking, cellphone location. The companies and government entities have this information and NOBODY is talking. SOMEBODY knows exactly what happened and has known for days now.
The number one cause of all human poverty, misery, and death is not global warming. It’s GLOBAL LYING.

Offline iamc2

« Reply #41 on: March 11, 2014, 12:48:42 PM »
 I put my money on a 'SPACE BASED' Weapon: and conducted by The USA/or a Far Eastern Nation!

I do NOT think Russia had anything to do with this tragedy ( Russia is busy with a WAR against the West. this planet is becoming crazier by the minute!  :P)
"When the Truth was murdered:
Common Sense ran away..."

Offline One Revelator

« Reply #42 on: March 11, 2014, 01:07:37 PM »
I’m not so sure the plane is missing or destroyed. Ringing cell phones and online presence sure did cast a fly into the ointment. I think they’re still trying to figure out how to ‘splain that.

The number one cause of all human poverty, misery, and death is not global warming. It’s GLOBAL LYING.

Online TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #43 on: March 11, 2014, 03:32:31 PM »
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/malaysia/10687223/Malaysia-Airlines-MH370-plane-crash-live.html

Malaysia Airlines live: military says last tracked plane hundreds of miles off course

Malaysia's military believes it tracked a missing jetliner by radar over the Strait of Malacca, far from where it last made contact with civilian air traffic control
By Arron Merat and Josie Ensor, and Malcolm Moore in Beijing
4:58PM GMT 11 Mar 2014

17.00 Iranian authorities confirmed the identities of the two men traveling with stolen passports on flight MH 370 as Seyed Mohammed Reza Delavar, 29, and Pouria Nourmohammadi,18.

Interpol chief Ronald Noble said: “NCB Tehran has also confirmed that neither of the men had a criminal record and both left Iran legally, and we are now calling on the public’s assistance in providing additional information about their movements."

* Where did it go missing? Flight MH370 from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing departed at 12.41am on Saturday March 8. After that, what happened is not clear. Until Tuesday, the last known location was above the Gulf of Thailand, roughly 40 minutes into its journey.

But now the Malaysian Air Force say its radars tracked the plane as it turned West and headed back across Malaysia and into the Strait of Malacca, where it was last seen at 30,000ft at 2.40am above the small island of Pulau Perak.

10.30 A military source has told Reuters news agency that it believes it tracked the missing plane of the radar to the Strait of Malacca. What this suggests is that the plane tried to turn back, which is why they have now widened their search.
Behold, happy is the man whom God correcteth: therefore despise not thou the chastening of the Almighty: For he maketh sore, and bindeth up: he woundeth, and his hands make whole ; He shall deliver thee in six troubles: yea, in seven there shall no evil touch thee. - Job 5

Offline Bitz

« Reply #44 on: March 11, 2014, 03:44:36 PM »
This proves the media and these governments have been lying to the public for nearly a week. Even if the transponder was turned off, they can still track the plane using more advance radar systems which have been in use since WWII.

They know exactly where this plane is but for whatever reason they're not saying.

NASA could track the space shuttle debris even after it broke up.

Doppler radar can detect more than just weather
http://www.meteorologynews.com/2008/12/31/doppler-radar-can-detect-more-than-just-weather/comment-page-1/

THEY KNOW WHERE THE PLANE IS! ...They just don't want you to know

Offline Brocke

• Eleutherophiliac & Drapetomaniac
  • Global Moderator
  • I am not a number, I am a free man!
    • Vimeo page
« Reply #45 on: March 11, 2014, 04:13:50 PM »

We often fall into the trap of thinking that we are so technologically advanced that unpredictable events rarely happen and when they do we can explain them.

The truth is unpredictable and unexplained events happen all the time and quite often there is no explanation.

The odds are it was a series of minor failures combined with human error that led to a catastrophic event. Now that might sound like a cop out theory designed to cover any and everything that could happen, however, in aviation events this is usually the case.

Aviation mysteries: the flights that just vanished from the radar

http://www.scmp.com/news/asia/article/1443623/aviation-mysteries-flights-just-vanished-radar

For an aircraft to go missing for hours on end, as the Malaysian Airlines flight did yesterday, is rare but not unheard of, even in the age of high-technology aviation.

The most notable recent case - before the mystery of Flight 370 from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing - was that of an Air France plane carrying 228 people from Brazil to France, which vanished after flying into a severe storm over the Atlantic Ocean in 2009.

The Airbus A330 sent an automatic message four hours after it left Rio de Janeiro, reporting a short circuit. It then went missing mid-ocean, beyond the scope of radar coverage. It was thought at the time to have been struck by lightning.

The wreckage was not found until two years later. A report by French authorities in 2012 blamed a lack of pilot training in unexpected situations and faulty equipment for the disaster. The autopilot was turned off and the pilots pulled up on the nose, causing the plane to lose speed, although the engines continued to work...

That men do not learn very much from the lessons of history is the most important of all the lessons of history.
~Aldous Huxley

He who has a why to live can bear almost any how. - ~Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline One Revelator

« Reply #46 on: March 11, 2014, 04:25:33 PM »
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/malaysia/10687223/Malaysia-Airlines-MH370-plane-crash-live.html

Malaysia Airlines live: military says last tracked plane hundreds of miles off course

Malaysia's military believes it tracked a missing jetliner by radar over the Strait of Malacca, far from where it last made contact with civilian air traffic control

1.   Heavy involvement of western INTELLIGENCE agencies.

2.   It took HOW LONG for the Malaysian military to drop that little tidbit that RADICALLY CHANGES the search and rescue parameters.

3.   Still a wall o silence from the cell phone company.

4.   No emergency personal locator beacons activated…..

5.   An obviously PHOTOSHOPPED image by Getty. Where have I heard of them before?

Looks like we might have a plausible narrative. Spin doctors still on standby. Loooosy is startin’ to ‘splain.

Why do I get the feeling that this aircraft is sitting empty (except for personal belongings) on the tarmac somewhere?

Offline Juntawatch

• "This ain't Rock-n'-Roll;     This is Genocide."
« Reply #47 on: March 11, 2014, 06:10:08 PM »

Who ever did that did a crappy job.

Still not getting it? Well it's early in the process I suppose. Here's an equally rough Sketch on 'the process'.

Everything we do online, every sentiment we express, every project we undertake or object we buy; all the data goes directly VIA PRISM n' TEMPORA (anybody else?) to be graded n' sifted, catalogues and stored for eternity, or thereabouts, some such. The News is THEN PRODUCED for the MSM to "make their own of" what is otherwise force fed them by the programmed AI, in fundamentalist zealout style and there are just a few human interlopers, who keep an eye over the whole process (as if) to ensure that total garbage isn't churned out.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2578020/Why-cellphones-missing-Malaysian-Airlines-passengers-ringing-Family-members-claim-loved-ones-smartphones-active.html

Visit the Daily Grail page and check out the sensationalism, the speculating, the now inevitable references to @Terrorism@ and the sobbing crowds of CHINESE people. And NEXT what happens?
—  UTAH PRISM steps in again, a few hours later to monitor YOUR Responses to the "Emerging Crisis".

The situational awareness surrounding the real events have now all been completely supplanted by the  speculative garbage that any self-respecting pilot would up-chuck over. It's now time to monitor the upper and lower thresholds in the categories of response illicited by your reading the news. That's where Mike Adams' report today on IW of 'Alien Transportation to the Delta-Quadrant of MH370' bit comes in real handy. No I mean real cool, since it means that MA & Infowars now get to set the upper-threshold of the conceivable. That's spectrum control. Remember your life is now all about controlling others or being controlled. Coool!
That's the upper extreme threshold of 'The Ridiculous'. The lower threshold of expectation might be something like:
"It's a statistical event, a one in a 2 million Flying-Miles accident"

Trust me! If I was presenting this almost inhuman, predatory, exploitive, Pre_Crime (yet THOROUGHLY CAPITALIST VENTURE) as a sustainable and profitable extensible network, this is what I'd come up with. So presume, that it's an order of magnitude, probably, worse than I apparently speculate.

Occasionally, the embedded futurist 'Minority Report' seers or Geeks n' Nerds at UTAH DATA CENTRE express human fallibilities, and consequently they occasionaly miss a glitch or two, as churned out by the "ALiEn like" AI.
It's a real alien! It's not human!

And this is what you get, ...

... when everyone's humping themselves instead of paying attention!

Hey, it doesn't matter about these errors. They may even be an obligatory part of the whole scanning n scamming exercise as the search for 'Conspiracy Theorists' and their wacky out of kink ideas continues.

And that, ladies and gentlemen, is exactly how it works. In Theory.

My God, my brain is craving protein. Someone will soon think up a crazy idea that protein is a toxin, that needs regulation via the CODEX ALIMENTARIUS, and then subsequent implementation of suitable Taxation rates. I better get my veggie-bacon-burger in before it's too late.

Good-fries.
"The Dog has returned to its own vomit, and the sow that was bathed to rolling in the mire."
2 Peter, 2:2.

'The Intellectual, the Plebitian & the Proletariat could be treated; just as wasps are treated.'
- Sanctimonious III. 1st Century.

Online decemberfellow

« Reply #48 on: March 11, 2014, 06:12:30 PM »
This proves the media and these governments have been lying to the public for nearly a week. Even if the transponder was turned off, they can still track the plane using more advance radar systems which have been in use since WWII.

They know exactly where this plane is but for whatever reason they're not saying.

NASA could track the space shuttle debris even after it broke up.

Doppler radar can detect more than just weather
http://www.meteorologynews.com/2008/12/31/doppler-radar-can-detect-more-than-just-weather/comment-page-1/

THEY KNOW WHERE THE PLANE IS! ...They just don't want you to know

Of the 200 plus on the plane it would be a safe bet that 3/4 of them have/had smartphones, THEY KNOW where the plane is,  IF as I said before their even was a missing plane.  Question is what is going on while all eyes are on this.
Rev21:4
And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

Who am I
 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7Fk6dt_uHo

Offline Juntawatch

• "This ain't Rock-n'-Roll;     This is Genocide."
« Reply #49 on: March 11, 2014, 06:28:21 PM »
Just a mo'.

Before you move on back, to the Smart-phones issue, and the live phone App that tracked the plane, as it disappeared (- a thread which appeared on presumed BBC prime-time radio midday yesterday): -
Please read my post just one back from here before you scramble back into the haystack as if you're completely convinced you're about to find that elusive pin or needle. You think you're onto something here right! I don't.

In my wacky world, of views and parallel views, it's NOT ABOUT THE PLANE, it's about how you are regulating your response to events on a global scale. The plane was over CHINA! You're AMERICANS! How do you feel at this moment about Chinese people and their tragedies? What are you thinking; now, you puny occidental humans ..?

Let's play.
"The Dog has returned to its own vomit, and the sow that was bathed to rolling in the mire."
2 Peter, 2:2.

'The Intellectual, the Plebitian & the Proletariat could be treated; just as wasps are treated.'
- Sanctimonious III. 1st Century.

Online decemberfellow

« Reply #50 on: March 11, 2014, 06:50:26 PM »
Chinese people, american people, or from those deep in the congo, makes no difference to me, for we are all going to be "cell mates"   as far as tptwannab, are concerned, its all for world domination, and its time for us and the world to wake up.  This is definately a set up,  the question remains for what?
Rev21:4
And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

Who am I
 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7Fk6dt_uHo

Online TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #51 on: March 11, 2014, 06:55:50 PM »
Now they're looking south,,, oh well ...

http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/map-malaysia-flight-mh370-route-search-area-1.2567962

At first, the effort focused on the area near where last contact was made with the plane. In the days that followed, the search area expanded to a radius of almost 200 kilometres.
Behold, happy is the man whom God correcteth: therefore despise not thou the chastening of the Almighty: For he maketh sore, and bindeth up: he woundeth, and his hands make whole ; He shall deliver thee in six troubles: yea, in seven there shall no evil touch thee. - Job 5

Offline Bitz

« Reply #52 on: March 11, 2014, 07:19:26 PM »
Chinese people, american people, or from those deep in the congo, makes no difference to me, for we are all going to be "cell mates"   as far as tptwannab, are concerned, its all for world domination, and its time for us and the world to wake up.  This is definately a set up,  the question remains for what?

I hope I'm wrong about this but my best guess is world wide nuclear war sometime between the 19th and the 31st of this Month. If the elites start disappearing, leaving or "going on vacation" in droves within the next 10 days be sure that nuclear war is right around the corner.

Things don't look good especially with those missing nukes.

Offline JohnBFTOR

• The Banksters Of Trilateral
« Reply #53 on: March 11, 2014, 09:22:30 PM »

SITTING SOMEWHERE IN A CHOP SHOP?

WAS MALAYSIA 777 A HEIST? HAS GEO-ENGINEERING DRIVEN THE
PRICE FOR SPARE PARTS OF THIS AIRCRAFT INTO A GOLD MINE?

Michele Rivero threw out the theory that a fully functional 777 would yield over 100 million if not 100's of millions in spare parts.   Because there is a real shortage in parts for this aircraft.

I'm assuming he figures that the pilot and copilot were in on the heist to fly the aircraft at a low altitude (which has been confirmed) to any number of airfields with closed hangers left over from war bases and resurfaced for the heist.

It's not a bad theory and here's something MR would NEVER contribute.  Maybe the Boeing 777 is the best aircraft for 'geoengineering' aerosol spraying operations out there and the demand for the ALREADY SCARSE PARTS has created a gold mine in the aftermarket?
----------------------------------------------------------------
Scarce 777 Parts Will Affect Aftermarket
http://www.aviationweek.com/Article.aspx?id=/article-xml/AW_08_05_2013_p44-593219.xml

Almost 20 years into the program, many Boeing 777 parts are still scarce and expensive in aftermarket trading. This may be what the future looks like for other new models that rely on OEMs and long-term agreements for future support.

A majority of 777 parts are in short supply, according to Zilvinas Sadauskas, CEO of Locatory.com. “Only 20% of 777 inventories may be found on the open market,” Sadauskas notes. Airframe, component and engine OEMs have maintained tight control of the market. Some engine OEMs buy old engines to secure their position in spares.

OEM control affects pricing and availability. Some OEMs maintain aircraft-on-ground (AOG) warehouses around the world, but Boeing's AOG stock is more concentrated. Sadauskas argues this imposes heavy downtime costs on some operators. Parts that are available from non-OEMs tend to be non-critical, not much of a help with AOGs.

Sadauskas sees no end to scarcity. Of more than 1,000 777s delivered, he says only five have been scrapped or written off. Aviation Week data show 1,090 777s are in service, with three in storage. Youth of the fleet and high aircraft values should keep parts rare and expensive for quite a while.

John Avery, director of supply chain services at A J Walter Aviation, distinguishes between 777-200s, for which materials are available but expensive, and -300s, for which materials are very tight and available only from OEMs, selling at manufacturer's list price (MLP) or catalogue price. For -200s, avionics, wheels and brakes, landing gear and line replaceable units (LRU) for engines are costly, “and material lead times from OEMs are not great, but for -300s there are genuine shortages with extended lead times.” With -200s just starting to be parted out, Avery expects more materials to become available in 2013, but sees shortages persisting for -300s for “two or three years.”

Spirit AeroSystems supplies nacelle parts such as thrust reversers, cowls and inlets to the 777 aftermarket. Jeff Tomei, director of aftermarket business development, notes aftermarket demands compete with production of new 777s. On nacelles at least, -200s and -300s are in essentially the same position. “There is some extension in lead times that can create shortages in the aftermarket.”

Tomei notes 777s are newer and much less plentiful than 737s, and its nacelles are much more expensive, so “people do not put 777 parts on the shelf as much.” Especially on 777s powered by GE90s, Spirit thus has pricing power and sells at catalogue prices.
Some say that I've been Delphied I'm not sure what it means.  They say that I'm a victim of some much bigger scheme. Do you believe it?
http://www.iror.org/delphied.asp

Have you been Delphied?

Mass Hopenosis
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y32uFsgFmeQ

Online chris jones

« Reply #54 on: March 11, 2014, 09:38:59 PM »
 227 human beings, a 777 and nothing...Fill a bucket with old dung and begin stirring it, result the more it stinks.
  This one smells to high heaven.

Offline JohnBFTOR

« Reply #55 on: March 11, 2014, 09:40:39 PM »
227 human beings, a 777 and nothing...Fill a bucket with old dung and begin stirring it, result the more it stinks.
  This one smells to high heaven.
... and the cellphones are still ring'n.  ;)
Some say that I've been Delphied I'm not sure what it means.  They say that I'm a victim of some much bigger scheme. Do you believe it?

Have you been Delphied?

Mass Hopenosis

Offline One Revelator

« Reply #56 on: March 11, 2014, 09:50:47 PM »
A heist…….

I like that idea. It’s driven by money. As for the pax – may or may not be alive. Dead men tell no tales and all. If it was a heist, then the “authorities” are kind of stuck for an explanation ATM.

Offline JohnBFTOR

« Reply #57 on: March 11, 2014, 10:58:45 PM »
A heist…….

I like that idea. It’s driven by money. As for the pax – may or may not be alive. Dead men tell no tales and all. If it was a heist, then the “authorities” are kind of stuck for an explanation ATM.

Everyone has a price and if hundreds of millions are on the line the bad guys would just line them up, shoot'em and bulldoze them under where ever the plane land.

In this day and age where life is meaningless I'm sure killing the passengers would be a foregone conclusion.

Have you been Delphied?

Mass Hopenosis

Offline unit731

« Reply #58 on: March 11, 2014, 11:15:02 PM »
This seems plausible http://mh370lost.tumblr.com/

Offline JohnBFTOR

« Reply #59 on: March 11, 2014, 11:20:53 PM »
I also think geo-engineering operations would make the demand for rare aviation parts sky rocket and companies contracted by the NWO to spray receive huge sums of money to keep up such a vast project that paying 10's of millions per part wouldn't seem all that unreasonable to keep these aircraft up and spraying.

Have you been Delphied?

Mass Hopenosis

Offline Bitz

« Reply #60 on: March 11, 2014, 11:38:04 PM »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AWHnjgx9NCE

There could be more to this but I have a feeling we're the cat, this missing plane is the laser and the person video taping it is the NWO. There is no way in hell this plane vanished without a trace and no radar was able to pick it up even after the transponder was turned off.

They think we're stupid and most are. Most people arent even aware that planes can be tracked even after the transponder is turned off.

If there had ever been a crash it would have been spotted by now using reconnaissance satellite. They're being extremely sloppy for a reason.

Offline One Revelator

« Reply #61 on: March 11, 2014, 11:54:21 PM »
This seems plausible http://mh370lost.tumblr.com/

Ah. The Helios 522 scenario.

The problem I see with this is that China would have noted an airspace violation – something they’re a bit sensitive to. It doesn’t explain the aircraft looping back towards Malaysia. And it also doesn’t explain phones ringing days after the fact.

But there may be some useful information there to help develop the public narrative, which seems to still be on hold. Elements of that scenario could be used to explain dead crew and pax….as long as there are no bodies to autopsy.

Offline JohnBFTOR

« Reply #62 on: March 11, 2014, 11:56:59 PM »

US Intelligence Admits Missing Africa 727 MAY HAVE BEEN HEISTED FOR PARTS.
Did this give someone else the same idea?
----------------------------------------------------
Where is the missing 727 ? missing Ben Padilla ? (story by then Washington Post writer John Mintz)
http://gretawire.foxnewsinsider.com/2013/11/03/where-is-the-missing-727-missing-ben-padilla-story-by-then-washington-post-writer-john-mintz/

There are many stories that I have covered over the years that I still think about often — and the story about the missing 727 in Africa, piloted by American Ben Charles Padilla, is one of them. How does a giant plane, a 727, simply vanish?  No oil slick was ever seen so you can conclude it did not crash into the ocean.

Case of Missing Jetliner Unsolved

Officials Discount Terrorism Angle

By John Mintz

Washington Post Staff Writer

Saturday, August 23, 2003; Page A19

After months of scouring Africa, U.S. investigators have all but

concluded that the 727 jetliner that mysteriously disappeared after

departing from an Angolan airport in May crashed or was taken to a

remote hangar to be stripped for parts

U.S. intelligence officials had expressed fears that the 153-foot,

200,000-pound aircraft might have been stolen by terrorists for use as a

weapon against Western targets in Africa. But an examination of

satellite photographs and visits to dozens of African airfields failed

to yield any evidence that it is on the continent, leading U.S.

officials to largely discount the terrorism scenario.

Nearly two years after the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks, the case

demonstrates that Western intelligence officials remain on hair-trigger

alert for the possibility of terrorists’ gaining access to large

aircraft — especially in Africa, where concerns over terrorism have

risen dramatically in recent months, U.S. officials said. U.S. and other

Western intelligence agencies still regularly unearth indications that

the al Qaeda terrorist network remains interested in using aircraft to

launch attacks.

As part of its search for the aircraft, the FBI has posted on its Web

site a photograph and an announcement seeking information about Ben

Charles Padilla, an airplane mechanic who is believed to have piloted

the jet on its last known journey. The State Department is offering a

reward for information about Padilla, and has placed his photograph on

posters being distributed throughout Africa.

The mystery surrounding the jet began on May 25, when Padilla and

another mechanic — both of whom had been hired by the plane’s owner –

entered the aircraft, which had been parked for months at Luanda

International Airport in Angola. Just after 6 p.m., the jet rumbled down

the runway, and despite protests from the control tower in Portuguese

and English, it took off, never to be seen again.

The owner of the 1970s-vintage jet, Florida-based Aerospace Sales &

Leasing Co., notified the FBI, and the government began its search. U.S.

spy satellites snapped photos of African airports, and U.S. diplomats

telephoned or visited dozens of airfields and aviation ministries. But

no sign of the plane was found.

In late June, a Canadian pilot believed he had spotted the plane at the

airport in Conakry, capital of the West African nation of Guinea, with

its tail number sloppily covered by a new coat of paint. But when that

plane was later tracked down in Lebanon, where its new owners had flown

it, it was found to be a different 727.

A 727 sighted in Libya also turned out to be another aircraft. U.S.

diplomats even checked airports in South and Central America, based on

the theory that the plane could have crossed the Atlantic by refueling

at a midpoint such as the Azores. That effort was fruitless as well.

One remaining theory, officials said, is that the plane was spirited

away to an African hangar, where it could not be detected by spy

satellites, and stripped for parts. Another is that it crashed, either

in a remote forest, a deep lake or the Atlantic. Luanda is on Angola’s

seacoast, and pilots in the region say they often fly over the ocean for

fear of drawing gunfire in the war-racked nation.

U.S. officials said they do not believe Padilla was involved in any

wrongdoing involving the aircraft, so the theft-for-parts and crash

scenarios could suggest he is dead. That has been the theory of

Padilla’s family members from the start.

Joseph Padilla of Pensacola, Fla., the missing man’s brother, described

the family as extremely close. He said: “f he was alive and knew all

this mess was going on, he would contact us.” Another brother had

e-mailed Ben Padilla in Africa days before the disappearance to inform

him that their mother had suffered a massive heart attack, and Ben had

replied that he would call her soon — but the call never came.

“If he’s still alive, the only way he wouldn’t have contacted us is that

he’s being held captive someplace,” Joseph Padilla said. “But if you

were a terrorist, why go to the trouble of keeping someone captive for

24 hours a day? I hope I’m wrong, but I’ve got to face the reality that

my brother likely is deceased.”

Representatives of Aerospace Sales could not be reached for comment

yesterday.

Ben Padilla and his Congolese assistant, John Mikel Mutantu, had been

hired by the firm in the spring to repair the plane, ensure its

airworthiness and straighten out disputes with Angolan officials who had

grounded it.

Angolan officials said tens of thousands of dollars in landing and

parking fees were owed on the jet, and that its interior configuration

violated air safety standards because the seats and galleys had been

removed to allow the installation of huge internal fuel tanks. The plane

had been leased at various points to deliver fuel to remote diamond

mines around Angola.

Angolan airport officials told U.S. representatives that Padilla and

Mutantu were the only people to board the plane that day. Mutantu was

not a pilot, and Padilla, while licensed to fly a 727, was an unskilled

pilot, people who know him said.

One pilot who had flown the plane recently and who requested anonymity

said it was in such poor shape that on one outing it inexplicably lost

cabin pressure. He also said its emergency locator beacon — which would

help pinpoint its position in a crash — was inoperable.

U.S. officials said a number of individuals and companies had either

leased or sought to buy the jet in recent months, and that some of them,

including a few who had staked a claim to the 727, had engaged in shady

business deals.

Aviation sources with direct knowledge of events said some of the

parties involved had discussed simply removing the plane without Angolan

officials’ approval or paying the debts. It is unclear whether the

Angolans were ever paid.

“How we’ll ever really know what happened to it,” one U.S. official

said, “I can’t imagine.”

Have you been Delphied?

Mass Hopenosis

Offline crabapple

« Reply #63 on: March 12, 2014, 12:13:51 AM »

Offline One Revelator

« Reply #64 on: March 12, 2014, 12:16:25 AM »
They're being extremely sloppy for a reason.

Speaking of which. I surfed around a bit earlier.

Getty images seems to be a frontline source for photos. They started out using strictly stock photos then expanded. They’re pretty tight with elements of the MSM and are considered a "go to" source.  The company boasts about pursuing “excellence”. (and free PBJ sandwiches for employees) So why would they publish a sloppily photoshopped picture of teh tewwowists? Was their usual editor out sick that day? Or were we supposed to notice this?

I noticed the tewwowist angle has been quickly dismissed from the narrative in progress. So nobody’s really thinking about that photo anymore. Doublethink-clear-move on.

Offline Sasha

• Sasha
« Reply #65 on: March 12, 2014, 12:26:56 AM »
Did Flight MH370 change course? Search area for missing Malaysia Airlines plane widens as terror attack becomes unlikely
http://www.news.com.au/travel/travel-updates/did-flight-mh370-change-course-search-area-for-missing-malaysia-airlines-plane-widens-as-terror-attack-becomes-unlikely/story-fnizu68q-1226851991393
17 minutes ago March 12, 2014

excerpted:

Air force chief General Rodzali Daud was quoted in a local pro-government newspaper as saying a military base had detected the Malaysia Airlines aircraft near an island in the Malacca Strait, far to the southwest of where it should have been headed.

The news injected even more mystery into the investigation of the jetliner’s disappearance, with aviation experts theorising about how the plane could have strayed so far off track for so long.

But General Daud has since released a statement saying that while authorities have not ruled out the possibility the plane inexplicably changed course before losing contact, reports that it had been detected far from its planned flight path were incorrect.
____

A high-ranking military official involved in the investigation confirmed the report and also said the aircraft was believed to be flying low.

The official spoke on condition of anonymity because of the sensitivity of the information.

“It changed course after Kota Bharu and took a lower altitude. It made it into the Malacca Strait,” a military official told Reuters.

According to CNN, who cited an unnamed Malaysian Air Force official, the plane’s transponder — which continuously transmits flight information — stopped working near the time flight controllers lost contact.

The Malaysian Air Force was said to have lost track of the aircraft’s signal at about 2:40am over Pulau Perak — hundreds of kilometres away from where it should have been.

General Daud now denies this.
____

MEN WITH STOLEN PASSPORTS IDENTIFIED

Interpol yesterday released an image of two Iranians who were travelling with stolen passports on the jetliner.

After lengthy speculation about the intentions of the pair, they were eventually identified as 19-year-old Pouria Nour Mohammad Mehrdad and 29-year-old Delavar Seyedmohammaderza.

Malaysia’s Inspector General of Police, Tan Sri Khalid Abu Bakar, said Mehrdad was travelling on a stolen Austrian passport and was planning to meet up with his mother in Frankfurt, where he is believed to have planned to seek asylum.

Interpol said Seyedmohammaderza was using a stolen Italian passport and was also believed to be heading to Europe in a bid to start a new life.
____

LIGHTS IN THE NIGHT SKY

Malaysian authorities are also investigating several reports of locals claiming to have seen the lights of a low-flying aircraft in an area of the Malaysian coast, just below the Malay-Thai border.

It is this area which is now included in the widened search area.

A fishermen who was in his boat at sea, says that at about 1.30am he saw the lights of a low-flying aircraft in the area of Kuala Besar.

Azid Ibrahim told The Star newspaper in Malaysia that the plane was flying so low that that the lights were “as big as coconuts”.

And another man, about 30km south of Kota Baru, is reported to have seen “bright white lights” from what he thought was a fast-descending aircraft at about 1.45am on Saturday morning.

He has since reported what he saw to authorities after seeing the lights from his home that evening.

Morality is contraband in war.
- Mahatma Gandhi

Offline One Revelator

« Reply #66 on: March 12, 2014, 12:33:23 AM »
http://ireport.cnn.com/docs/DOC-1103537?hpt=hp_t1

Crowdsourcing satellite imagery

Comments on that screenshot lean toward identifying two ships tethered together. One comment reports same location without cloud cover and identifies the ships. Photo is in the Gulf, and not the Strait. Even CNN is reluctant to report on this.

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
« Reply #67 on: March 12, 2014, 10:13:11 AM »
Help find the crash site: (It's down right now, probably overworked)
http://digitalglobe.com/
http://www.tomnod.com/nod/

Don't believe me. Look it up yourself!

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
« Reply #68 on: March 12, 2014, 10:24:52 AM »
Boeing warned of computer takeover of 777:
https://www.federalregister.gov/articles/2013/11/18/2013-27343/special-conditions-boeing-model-777-200--300-and--300er-series-airplanes-aircraft-electronic-system

These special conditions are issued for the Boeing Model 777-200, -300, and -300ER series airplanes. These airplanes, as modified by the Boeing Company, will have novel or unusual design features associated with the architecture and connectivity of the passenger service computer network systems to the airplane critical systems and data networks. This onboard network system will be composed of a network file server, a network extension device, and additional interfaces configured by customer option. The applicable airworthiness regulations do not contain adequate or appropriate safety standards for this design feature. These special conditions contain the additional safety standards that the Administrator considers necessary to establish a level of safety equivalent to that established by the existing airworthiness standards.
Don't believe me. Look it up yourself!

Offline jerryweaver

« Reply #69 on: March 12, 2014, 12:00:26 PM »
20 top engineers from one company on this flight

Loss of employees on Malaysia flight a blow, U.S. chipmaker says

http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/03/09/us-malaysia-airlines-freescale-idUSBREA280T020140309

Online TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #70 on: March 12, 2014, 12:56:21 PM »
20 top engineers from one company on this flight

Loss of employees on Malaysia flight a blow, U.S. chipmaker says

http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/03/09/us-malaysia-airlines-freescale-idUSBREA280T020140309

(Reuters) - Employees of Freescale Semiconductor who were on a Malaysia Airlines flight presumed to have crashed were doing sophisticated work at the U.S. chipmaker, a company spokesman said on Sunday.

The 20 Freescale employees, among 239 people on flight MH370, were mostly engineers and other experts working to make the company's chip facilities in Tianjin, China, and Kuala Lumpur more efficient, said Mitch Haws, vice president, global communications and investor relations.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/03/10/us-malaysia-airlines-freescale-analysis-idUSBREA291UB20140310
Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions

[ So this company (was Motorola) makes the fly by wire and remote control takeover devices hmmm.... ]  

When a lot of people are killed all in one place at one time, we spend disproportionate emotional focus on that risk: disproportionate to the probability and to the tradeoffs involved in any risk management choice, like spreading these guys out and putting them on a bunch of different airplanes," said David Ropeik, who writes and consults about risk perception.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freescale_Semiconductor

Freescale Semiconductor, Inc. is an American company that produces and designs embedded hardware, with 17 billion semiconductor chips in use around the world. The company focuses on the automotive, consumer, industrial and networking markets with its product portfolio including microprocessors, microcontrollers, digital signal processors, digital signal controllers, sensors, RF power ICs and power management ICs. In addition, the company offers software and development tools to support product development. The company also holds an extensive patent portfolio, including approximately 6,100 patent families. The company is headquartered in Austin, Texas with design, research and development, manufacturing and sales operations in more than 20 countries.

Freescale is currently ranked 7th among the semiconductor sales leaders in the United States and is ranked 16th worldwide.

Freescale was one of the first semiconductor companies in the world, having started as a division of Motorola in Phoenix, Arizona in 1948

[ So this was THE original Motorola which made electronics for the MIC after the UFO crashed ]  

[2] and then becoming autonomous by the divestiture of the Semiconductor Products Sector of Motorola in 2004. In 1955, a Motorola transistor for car radios was the world’s first commercial high-power transistor. It was also Motorola’s first mass-produced semiconductor device
In the 1990s, Motorola’s technology was the driving force behind intelligent power switches for anti-lock brake systems, one of the first microelectromechanical systems (MEMS) inertial sensor for automotive airbags, and Motorola’s MPC5200 microprocessor deployed telematic systems for General Motors’ OnStar systems
In 2011, the company launched the industry’s first multimode wireless base station processor family that scales from small to large cells – integrating DSP and communications processor technologies to realize a true "base station-on-chip".[12] In addition, a recent ABI Research market study report states that Freescale owns 60% share of the Radio Frequency (RF) semiconductor device market
Motorola announced that their semiconductor division would be divested on October 6, 2003 to create Freescale. Freescale completed its IPO on July 16,

Offline Letsbereal

• Know Thyself
« Reply #71 on: March 12, 2014, 01:50:45 PM »
Semiconductor firm’s top management onboard missing MAS flight
8 March 2014
, (The Malaysian Insider)
http://my.news.yahoo.com/semiconductor-firm-top-management-onboard-missing-mas-flight-134107127.html

US firm says 20 employees on missing plane
9 March 2014
, (AAP - SBS)
http://www.sbs.com.au/news/article/2014/03/09/us-firm-says-20-employees-missing-plane

Freescale are one of the worlds first and leading semiconductor manufacturers.

Specialising in industrial semiconductors and controllers, including those with military applications.

Not only do they provide hardware to companies like Raytheon amongst others, but also have a history of partnership as part of DARPA/defence funded research.

Freescale were bought out (in 2006) by a consortium that includes the Carlyle group (Bush sr. et al) and Blackstone.

Recently they developed this: Coming Soon to a Body Near You? World’s Smallest Chip to Be Swallowable
16 April 2013
, by Jason Dorrier (SingularityHUB)
http://singularityhub.com/2013/04/16/coming-soon-to-a-body-near-you-worlds-smallest-chip-to-be-swallowable/

Six important facts you're not being told about lost Malaysia Airlines Flight 370
10 March 2014
, by Mike Adams (Natural News)
http://www.naturalnews.com/044244_Malaysia_Airlines_Flight_370_vanished.html

Non-Stop (2014) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Non-Stop_%28film%29

TWO hijackers have placed a bomb in the plane. Synchronicity?

Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nODrjQUR5YU

First officer on missing jet was transitioning to 777-200s
10 March 2014
, by Tom Watkins (CNN)
http://edition.cnn.com/2014/03/08/world/asia/malaysia-airlines-first-officer/

The network was shooting video of the landing for use in a "CNN Business Traveler" program. Coincidence?

Tracklog http://uk.flightaware.com/live/flight/MAS370/history/20140307/1635Z/WMKK/ZBAA/tracklog

Passenger List: http://www.malaysiaairlines.com/content/dam/mas/master/en/pdf/Malaysia%20Airlines%20Flight%20MH%20370%20Passenger%20Manifest.pdf
->>>|:-) THE CITY INDIANS (-:|<<<-

Offline Stan

« Reply #72 on: March 12, 2014, 04:30:33 PM »
... and the cellphones are still ring'n.  ;)

I don't recall. Did they mention that anyone got through to voicemail? I suppose this issue will be less relevant as each day ticks by since, regardless of whatever survival theory you go with, it's very unlikely any passengers would have a way to charge their power-hungry smartphones.

It may just be the case that some networks give you a ringtone while trying to locate the person you're calling. I found this a little odd at first because I usually don't get a tone before hitting someone's voicemail, but then I remembered times I've called people and gotten two different ringtones, kinda like the first was just 'on hold' music to let me know the call wasn't dead.

Offline Stan

« Reply #73 on: March 12, 2014, 04:49:01 PM »
Actually, scratch that. I always get a ringtone before hitting voicemail. That's what a measly few hours of sleep does to you.

Online chris jones

« Reply #74 on: March 12, 2014, 04:54:26 PM »
 What is worth more money?   (Chop shop)  Jet parts- or a crew of high tech engineers specializing in semiconductors  controllers that can be used for military purposes.
   Taking a jet apart piece by piece and black marketing them is asking to get busted.
            To insist the Gov, NSA, CIA, NASA, knows nothing is B.S.

P.S.-Has anyone found info on the passengers family's raising hell,  I hunted around but couldn't get much information.

Offline Bitz

« Reply #75 on: March 12, 2014, 04:55:57 PM »
When I call someone who turned their phone off it always goes directly to voice mail. If I call my own phone and its off it'll go to voice mail.

The theory is the phones were still on and active somewhere on land after the disappearance, problem is the cellphone companies don't want to tell the families or the public which towers the phones last connected to. Why?

None of these governments want to talk about tracking it on their radar either. Why?

Is this a giant distraction to take people's minds off of a nuclear war between Russia and the USA that could happen sometime between March 19th and March 31st?

Offline Stan

« Reply #76 on: March 12, 2014, 05:07:08 PM »
No pics though..

Satellite looking into missing Malaysia flight detects 'suspected crash area'
http://edition.cnn.com/2014/03/12/world/asia/malaysia-airlines-plane/index.html?hpt=hp_t1

(CNN) -- A Chinese satellite looking into the mysterious disappearance of Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 "observed a suspected crash area at sea," a Chinese government agency said -- a potentially pivotal lead into what has been a frustrating search for the Boeing 777.

China's State Administration for Science, Technology and Industry for National Defense announced the discovery, including images of what it said were "three suspected floating objects and their sizes."

The images in the Strait of Malacca were captured on March 9 -- which was the day after the plane went missing -- but weren't released until Wednesday.

Offline Stan

« Reply #77 on: March 12, 2014, 05:42:58 PM »
I didn't realise several images had already been shown on TV for an hour but I just caught them on the BBC..

https://twitter.com/MichaelSkolnik/status/443849110118858752/photo/1 (<--- that's not me!)

Offline Catalina

• Government Censorship, Protecting You From Reality
« Reply #78 on: March 12, 2014, 08:35:01 PM »
MISSING MH370: Fishermen find life raft near PD

PORT DICKSON: A group of fishermen found a life raft bearing the word “Boarding” 10 nautical miles from Port Dickson town at 12pm yesterday.

One of the fishermen, Azman Mohamad, 40, said they found the badly damaged raft floating and immediately notified the Kuala Linggi Malaysian Maritime Enforcement Agency (MMEA) in Malacca for assistance to lift the raft as it was very heavy.

"We managed to tie it to our boat as we feared it would sink due to the damages," he said.

When the MMEA boat arrived, the fishermen then handed over the raft into their custody.

However, a Kuala Linggi MMEA spokesman said the raft sunk into the sea while they were trying to bring the raft onboard.

http://www.nst.com.my/latest/font-color-red-missing-mh370-font-fishermen-find-life-raft-near-pd-1.509222#ixzz2vnZD8xsS
Spare no cost for truth's sake, neither depart from it for any gain. -Proverbs 23:23

Bestow not the gifts that God has given you to get worldly riches. -Proverbs 23:4

Offline JohnBFTOR

« Reply #79 on: March 12, 2014, 09:50:08 PM »
What is worth more money?   (Chop shop)  Jet parts- or a crew of high tech engineers specializing in semiconductors  controllers that can be used for military purposes.
   Taking a jet apart piece by piece and black marketing them is asking to get busted.

From my research parting out a hijacked plane and selling the parts is rather a simple thing.  It's high jacking the plane that's not so easy unless of course the pilot and copilot are in on it and they have somewhere to stash the plane (a hanger).

The timing of this mystery disappearance in my opinion is suspect.  I still think it's highly probable that someone (Putin?) got a high def satellite video of the plane being fried by a space weapon.   As a reminder of the NWO's capabilities.

If they had to takeout some semiconductor people out at the same time Daily Double.

Have you been Delphied?

Mass Hopenosis