Lil Johny McCain, warmongering.

Author Topic: Lil Johny McCain, warmongering.  (Read 3830 times)

Offline chris jones

Lil Johny McCain, warmongering.
« on: March 04, 2014, 10:16:04 AM »
March 3rd, 2014
11:50 AM ET
Share this on: Facebook Twitter Digg del.icio.us reddit MySpace StumbleUpon 20 hours ago

McCain: Ukraine crisis result of 'feckless' foreign policy

Posted by
CNN Political Unit
Washington (CNN) - Sen. John McCain says the escalating crisis in Ukraine is the result of what he calls a "feckless foreign policy" by the White House.

Speaking Monday at the American Israel Public Affairs Committee (AIPAC) annual conference in the nation's capital, the Republican senator from Arizona was critical of the man he lost to in the 2008 presidential election.

"The President of the United states believes that the Cold War is over. That's fine, it is over but (Russian President Vladimir) Putin doesn't believe it's over. He doesn't believe that this is a zero sum game. Look at Moldova. Look at the occupation of Georgia. Look at the pressure on the Baltic nations. Look at what they are doing in assisting (Syrian President Bashar al) Assad slaughter tens of thousands of innocent people in cities and towns and the countryside all over Syria. It is an outrage," McCain said.

McCain added that Putin's use of military force in the Crimean Peninsula, an autonomous region of eastern Ukraine with strong loyalty to Moscow, "is the ultimate result of feckless foreign policy where nobody believes in America's strength anymore."

Insane McCain loves bombing nations into submission, not much thought given to the peons getting wacked out or the debit we leave for the young.

Offline donnay

• Live Free Or Die Trying!
Re: Lil Johny McCain, warmongering.
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2014, 11:27:21 AM »
Someone needs to tap addle-minded Johnny on the shoulder and tell him that it is none of our business.  And if he feels the need to be our business, he needs to lead by example.
"Logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." ~ Rod Serling
"Cops today are nothing but an armed tax collector" ~ Frank Serpico
"To be normal, to drink Coca-Cola and eat Kentucky Fried Chicken is to be in a conspiracy against yourself."
"People that don't want to make waves sit in stagnant waters."

Offline chris jones

« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2014, 01:11:19 PM »
Someone needs to tap addle-minded Johnny on the shoulder and tell him that it is none of our business.  And if he feels the need to be our business, he needs to lead by example.
                I had a buddy who served on the USS Forestal  he knew Lil Johny's act. My friend was on the crash crew, there are many a tale about this slob.
               I'm about his age and I would be real pleased to go a few rounds with him ( no gloves), win, loose or draw it wouldn't matter.

Offline Highland

« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2014, 01:42:51 PM »
Rhet Buttler Gone with the wind. You don't have the manufacturing capability of the north all you have is spring fever and arrogance etc.

USA now has most expensive heath care-insurance opportunity in the world. Manufacturing Gone. Where? right over by Russia. Fiat currency probably going bad no matter what they do. Print money, start illogical war, create dependence.

Online Al Bundy

« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2017, 05:23:32 AM »
ABC: US Senator McCain said that Russia biggest threat than ISIS.  :o

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-05-29/politics-live-may-29/8567760http://

Offline toothache

« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2017, 03:22:15 PM »
Remember that in Oliver Stone's docu on Putin, Putin praises McCain.

Online Al Bundy

« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2017, 03:34:08 PM »
Remember that in Oliver Stone's docu on Putin, Putin praises McCain.

Where ? I do not remember.

Offline toothache

« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2017, 03:47:37 PM »
I will show it when I find it. At one juncture, Putin says he admires McCain because McCain is a patriot.