Offical Declaration Of War: US / EU Desperate For War With Russia

Author Topic: Offical Declaration Of War: US / EU Desperate For War With Russia  (Read 129497 times)

Offline One Revelator

Re: Offical Delcleration Of War: US / EU Desperate For War With Russia
« Reply #80 on: March 03, 2014, 03:58:49 PM »
NSNBC is ran by this man, Christof Lehmann.

Anyone know about this guy or his website?

Is it for real? Disinfo? A prank site like the onion?

Yeah. The guy’s bio is on that page. The terms “psychologist” and “PR” tend to initially raise flags with me.

Says it started as a blog, then turned news site. I don’t see any intentional disinformation per se. I’d treat it as a conspiracy-friendly alternative news site. Attribution and fact checking highly recommended unless it’s an obvious opinion piece. Stories from that site have propagated elsewhere in the past. The .me suffix is typical of a “private” domain assigned by godaddy, etc. Reviews of that site gripe about anti-vaccination articles.
The number one cause of all human poverty, misery, and death is not global warming. It’s GLOBAL LYING.

Offline Juntawatch

• "This ain't Rock-n'-Roll;     This is Genocide."
« Reply #81 on: March 03, 2014, 03:59:36 PM »
Angela Merkel describes Russian president as 'out of touch with reality' after urging him to back down from Crimea occupation

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/mar/03/ukraine-vladimir-putin-angela-merkel-russian

She's had a little tipple, now it's time for the anti-typical Munich Beer Festival Sing along.

So come on, you Krauts, Sing Along. Put a bit of Good-old Country Rhythm and intonation to it.
Give it some Zip.

"Nicht rauchen, wenn in der volkswagen oder Heinkel
Sie raus! Sie raus! Sie raus!

Fumen verboten in Den gemeinschaft und arbeithaus
Sie raus! Sie raus! Sie raus!

Ich liebe mein Führer und das Vaterland und so
Sie raus! Sie raus! Sie raus"

Ok, so the last two-lines lack imagination but we're getting there, it's building in tone up to a crescendo.

We are exhausted and have no food left here in Western Europe and we're waiting for you Brave Patriotic American GI's to Bail us out with a fish supper or so ...

It's a work in progress, you know, give it a chance, and beer in mind that it's only one verse.

Contributions to help us get Das Vaterland a win in next year's Eurofusion Song Contest, will be very welcome.

Jesus Fecking Christ you Bloody Kraut Bastards. Give us a chance!

"The Dog has returned to its own vomit, and the sow that was bathed to rolling in the mire."
2 Peter, 2:2.

'The Intellectual, the Plebitian & the Proletariat could be treated; just as wasps are treated.'
- Sanctimonious III. 1st Century.

Offline Sasha

• Sasha
« Reply #82 on: March 03, 2014, 04:43:27 PM »
Israeli militia among many groups fighting for Kiev
Delta, a Ukrainian-born former IDF soldier, heads a force of 40 men and women, most of whom are not Jewish, against gov’t forces

By Cnaan Liphshiz February 28, 2014

Delta, a Ukraine-born former soldier in the Israel Defense Forces, spoke to JTA Thursday on condition of anonymity. He explained how he came to use combat skills he acquired in the Shu’alei Shimshon reconnaissance battalion of the Givati infantry brigade to rise through the ranks of Kiev’s street fighters. He has headed a force of 40 men and women — including several fellow IDF veterans — in violent clashes with government forces. 

Several Ukrainian Jews, including Rabbi Moshe Azman, one of the country’s claimants to the title of chief rabbi, confirmed Delta’s identity and role in the still-unfinished revolution.
____

Delta, who immigrated to Israel in the 1990s, moved back to Ukraine several years ago and has worked as a businessman. He says he joined the protest movement as a volunteer on Nov. 30, after witnessing violence by government forces against student protesters.

“I saw unarmed civilians with no military background being ground by a well-oiled military machine, and it made my blood boil,” Delta told JTA in Hebrew laced with military jargon. “I joined them then and there, and I started fighting back the way I learned how, through urban warfare maneuvers. People followed, and I found myself heading a platoon of young men. Kids, really.”

whole article:
http://www.timesofisrael.com/israeli-militia-commander-fights-to-protect-kiev/
Morality is contraband in war.
- Mahatma Gandhi

Offline Sasha

• Sasha
« Reply #83 on: March 03, 2014, 04:46:23 PM »
Pando Exposé: Glenn Greenwald’s Boss, Billionaire Omidyar, Co-Funded Ukraine Revolution Groups with US Government
Sibel Edmonds | March 1, 2014

According to financial disclosures and reports published by Pando, the founder and publisher of Glenn Greenwald’s new venture co-invested with the US government to help fund regime change in Ukraine.

This is a major exposé that vindicates our series on the Greenwald-Snowden-Omidyar axis (Please see below for links). Here are a few excerpts, but I urge you to visit Pando’s website and read the entire investigative report, and do so several times:

According to the Kyiv Post, Pierre Omidyar’s Omidyar Network (part of the Omidyar Group which owns First Look Media and the Intercept) provided 36% of “Center UA”’s $500,000 budget in 2012— nearly $200,000. USAID provided 54% of “Center UA”’s budget for 2012. Other funders included the US government-backed National Endowment for Democracy.

In 2011, Omidyar Network gave $335,000 to “New Citizen,” one of the anti-Yanukovych “projects” managed through the Rybachuk-chaired NGO “Center UA.” At the time, Omidyar Network boasted that its investment in “New Citizen” would help “shape public policy” in Ukraine…

continues:
http://www.boilingfrogspost.com/2014/03/01/pando-expose-glenn-greenwalds-boss-billionaire-omidyar-co-funded-ukraine-revolution-groups-with-us-government/
- Mahatma Gandhi

Offline Bitz

« Reply #84 on: March 03, 2014, 04:49:54 PM »
Israeli militia among many groups fighting for Kiev
Delta, a Ukrainian-born former IDF soldier, heads a force of 40 men and women, most of whom are not Jewish, against gov’t forces

By Cnaan Liphshiz February 28, 2014

Delta, a Ukraine-born former soldier in the Israel Defense Forces, spoke to JTA Thursday on condition of anonymity. He explained how he came to use combat skills he acquired in the Shu’alei Shimshon reconnaissance battalion of the Givati infantry brigade to rise through the ranks of Kiev’s street fighters. He has headed a force of 40 men and women — including several fellow IDF veterans — in violent clashes with government forces. 

Several Ukrainian Jews, including Rabbi Moshe Azman, one of the country’s claimants to the title of chief rabbi, confirmed Delta’s identity and role in the still-unfinished revolution.
____

Delta, who immigrated to Israel in the 1990s, moved back to Ukraine several years ago and has worked as a businessman. He says he joined the protest movement as a volunteer on Nov. 30, after witnessing violence by government forces against student protesters.

“I saw unarmed civilians with no military background being ground by a well-oiled military machine, and it made my blood boil,” Delta told JTA in Hebrew laced with military jargon. “I joined them then and there, and I started fighting back the way I learned how, through urban warfare maneuvers. People followed, and I found myself heading a platoon of young men. Kids, really.”

whole article:
http://www.timesofisrael.com/israeli-militia-commander-fights-to-protect-kiev/

How come Israel supports and trains highly racist anti-jewish groups such as Al Qaeda in Syria and The Nazi Party in Ukraine?

I don't get it.

Offline jerryweaver

« Reply #85 on: March 03, 2014, 05:05:28 PM »
           Hey Jerry.
The 60's. It became obvious the powers had crossed the line. JFK , RFK, MLK were summarily murdered, the Federal reserve was put back on line, the FF Gulf of Tonkin was pulled off-mass bombing of N.V. followed, the Phoenix Program was exposed, demonstrators were beaten, the killings at Kent State, the Draft, and on and on. It was open territory for students for a democratic society, SDS.

[/quoteThanks Chris,  I missed all that by about 10 years.

Offline Sasha

• Sasha
« Reply #86 on: March 03, 2014, 05:06:21 PM »
How come Israel supports and trains highly racist anti-jewish groups such as Al Qaeda in Syria and The Nazi Party in Ukraine?

I don't get it.

You're pointing to one of the most important parts of the divide and conquer tactics of the globalist banksters:

train and arm 'extremists' as proxy armies then release them at a country that won't give up their sovereignty to globalism.

It has much less to do with ideology, and more to do with war and chaos; more to do with problem-reaction-solution.  The banksters create the chaos (problem), invoke their right to moral action (reaction), then provide the solution (pax omni).
- Mahatma Gandhi

Offline Sasha

• Sasha
« Reply #87 on: March 03, 2014, 05:16:55 PM »
Shades of Syria

Turkish Intelligence and Special Forces allegedly deployed to Ukrainian Republic of Crimea
Mar 3rd, 2014

nsnbc : The Turkish AKP government maintains close ties to the new, disputed Ukrainian government in Kiev. Turkish intelligence operatives and special forces have reportedly been deployed to the Ukraine’s Autonomous Republic Crimea, with Russian intelligence services being aware of their presence and the coordination of Turkey’s involvement with both the USA and EU.
http://nsnbc.me/2014/03/03/turkish-intelligence-special-forces-allegedly-deployed-ukrainian-republic-crimea/
- Mahatma Gandhi

Offline Bitz

« Reply #88 on: March 03, 2014, 05:51:52 PM »
Shades of Syria

Turkish Intelligence and Special Forces allegedly deployed to Ukrainian Republic of Crimea
Mar 3rd, 2014

nsnbc : The Turkish AKP government maintains close ties to the new, disputed Ukrainian government in Kiev. Turkish intelligence operatives and special forces have reportedly been deployed to the Ukraine’s Autonomous Republic Crimea, with Russian intelligence services being aware of their presence and the coordination of Turkey’s involvement with both the USA and EU.
http://nsnbc.me/2014/03/03/turkish-intelligence-special-forces-allegedly-deployed-ukrainian-republic-crimea/

Here comes the false flag.

KYIV, March 3 /Ukrinform/. The Ukrainian Interior Ministry has said it has evidence that unknown persons, under the guise of the Ukrainian side, are planning the killing of Russian soldiers on the night of March 3 to March 4, Ukrainian Deputy Interior Minister Mykola Velychkovych has said.

"In Crimea, on the night of March 3 to March 4, unknown persons, under the guise of the Ukrainian side, are planning the murder of Russian soldiers. All this is being done in order to legalize the entry of Russian troops on the territory of our country," the ministry's media liaisons office quoted him as saying.

The Interior Ministry urged provocateurs to stop.

"We would like these people to come to their senses, because this way you provoke bloodshed, which is not reported in Crimea. It is very important for us that you realize that people's lives are the most important value. We urge you - come to your senses! We urge you - stop! Keep in mind that the situation is being monitored, the situation is under control. All those who are to blame for this will be punished," Velychkovych said.

http://www.ukrinform.ua/eng/news/interior_ministry_provocation_being_planned_in_crimea_at_night___killing_of_russian_soldiers_318026

Offline One Revelator

« Reply #89 on: March 03, 2014, 05:56:53 PM »
You're pointing to one of the most important parts of the divide and conquer tactics of the globalist banksters:

train and arm 'extremists' as proxy armies then release them at a country that won't give up their sovereignty to globalism.

It has much less to do with ideology, and more to do with war and chaos; more to do with problem-reaction-solution.  The banksters create the chaos (problem), invoke their right to moral action (reaction), then provide the solution (pax omni).

Exactly.

They’re hired hands. It’s like hiring a prize fighter as an opponent to throw the fight in the ring so that you can “win”.

Occasionally this comes out in news stories saying that Al-Qaeda is allied with the US. (like during the “arab spring”) Depends on the day of the week and whether or not Al-Q phonies got their paycheck.

Speaking of Al-Q -- “the base”. Something that Chris posted earlier jumped out at me in a profound kind of way.

To topple a monument generally requires hitting on its base, we the people are the base- our constitution and bill of rights the very foundation.

So who is the real enemy according to US policy?
The number one cause of all human poverty, misery, and death is not global warming. It’s GLOBAL LYING.

Offline Bitz

« Reply #90 on: March 03, 2014, 06:19:08 PM »

We cannot continue to allow people who look like this represent this country. This does not look like a mentally or physically well man.

Offline chris jones

« Reply #91 on: March 03, 2014, 06:26:50 PM »
Exactly.

They’re hired hands. It’s like hiring a prize fighter as an opponent to throw the fight in the ring so that you can “win”.

Occasionally this comes out in news stories saying that Al-Qaeda is allied with the US. (like during the “arab spring”) Depends on the day of the week and whether or not Al-Q phonies got their paycheck.
Speaking of Al-Q -- “the base”. Something that Chris posted earlier jumped out at me in a profound kind of way.
So who is the real enemy according to US policy?
              Hi Rev.
Yup, it all has to come home, some say collateral damage, action - reaction, what goes around comes around, karma,  the law of inertia,  or whatever.
  Some folks recently said to me, the Gov did this,our leaders, we didn't!!
  I said to them , silence is the first step into enslavement, they didn't respond as if they don't get it.
  They will when the shiite is falling in their backyards, lifestyles/comfort zones-etc.

Offline Sasha

• Sasha
« Reply #92 on: March 03, 2014, 08:55:55 PM »
Good Infowars articles.  Most folks have probably already read them, but it still might be a good idea to log these before they disappear from the front page:

Paul Craig Roberts: Obama Is Teaming Up With Neo-Nazis in Ukraine
http://www.infowars.com/obama-teaming-up-with-neo-nazis-in-ukraine/

Trade War: Gazprom Threatens to Disrupt Gas Supplies to Europe
http://www.infowars.com/trade-war-gazprom-threatens-to-disrupt-gas-supplies-to-europe/

Central Banker PM Says Ukraine Ready for IMF Auction Block
http://www.infowars.com/central-banker-pm-says-ukraine-ready-for-imf-auction-block/

- Mahatma Gandhi

Offline chris jones

« Reply #93 on: March 03, 2014, 09:32:59 PM »
Good Infowars articles.  Most folks have probably already read them, but it still might be a good idea to log these before they disappear from the front page:

Central Banker PM Says Ukraine Ready for IMF Auction Block
http://www.infowars.com/central-banker-pm-says-ukraine-ready-for-imf-auction-block/

Hi Sasha..  Your post :Central Banker PM Says Ukraine Ready for IMF Auction Block     
                                   We are on the same  block..       

Offline Sasha

• Sasha
« Reply #94 on: March 03, 2014, 09:51:48 PM »
Hi Sasha..  Your post :Central Banker PM Says Ukraine Ready for IMF Auction Block     
                                   We are on the same  block..       

Hey ya Chris.  Yes sir, we are on that block waiting for the axe.

International Monetary Fund Recommends Stealing Americans' Wealth Now!
http://freedomoutpost.com/2013/10/international-monetary-fund-recommends-stealing-americans-wealth-now/

- Mahatma Gandhi

Offline Sasha

• Sasha
« Reply #95 on: March 03, 2014, 10:05:50 PM »
Ukraine and the “Politics of Anti-Semitism”: The West Upholds Neo-Nazi Repression of Ukraine’s Jewish Community
February 26, 2014

excerpted:

Reports from Kiev confirm that the Jewish community is the target of the Right Sector and the Neo-Nazi Svoboda party, which is supported and financed through various channels by Washington and Brussels:

“Ukrainian Rabbi Moshe Reuven Azman asked Kiev Jews to leave the city and, if possible, the country, due to fears that Jews might be targeted [by Svoboda Brown Shirts] in the ongoing chaos. … Some Jewish shops have been vandalized and other threats to the Jewish community have been received.

“I told my congregation to leave the city center or the city all together and if possible the country too… I don’t want to tempt fate…but there are constant warnings concerning intentions to attack Jewish institutions,” Rabbi Azman told Maariv. (JN, February 24, 2014)
___

The Western Media: Talking about the Neo-Nazi Threat to Ukraine’s Jewish Community is Taboo

Within the Western media, news coverage of the Neo-Nazi threat to the Jewish community in Ukraine is a taboo.
___

The Israeli media toes the line. The hate campaign against the Ukrainian Jewish community is not the object of concern. The Jerusalem Post casually dismisses the evidence of crimes committed against Ukraine’s Jewish community under the title:

“Although there is “no information of Jews being targeted” as of yet, Jewish institutions are under self-imposed lock-down”.

full article:
http://www.globalresearch.ca/ukraine-and-the-politics-of-anti-semitism-west-upholds-neo-nazi-repression-of-ukraines-jewish-community/5370790
- Mahatma Gandhi

Offline White Rose Sophie

« Reply #96 on: March 03, 2014, 10:18:52 PM »
AS far as I know Putin is also with the NWO, so this is just a show for them. They want to start World War 3 and screw 90% of us. I don't think Putin or Obama care if either America or Russia get nuked, they the super rich in their bunkers. As far as I know Russia does have a centrally Roschild Controlled bank no?

BINGO.   The NWO owns both sides of this, just like they owned both sides of the Napoleonic Wars, WWI and WWII.  WWI had a specific goal (League of Nations + destroying the Romanovs in Russia - somewhere I read that Tsar Alexander II told RottenChild to eat _____ and die....which is why the NWO created Bolshevism) WWII Goal - implementation of  Balfour and creation of the State of Israel, solidification of the United Nations, etc. amongst other things.  (all the millions that died were just a bonus prize to those that love and court death)

Per Albert Pike, 3 World Wars are necessary to usher in "One World Government".

I also heard they never implement anything without a 'trial run'.  (WWII - installation of a dictator PUPPET, first World Trade Center bombing, etc.)  Maybe Adolf was just their 'rehearsal'.

Offline White Rose Sophie

« Reply #97 on: March 03, 2014, 10:21:33 PM »

We cannot continue to allow people who look like this represent this country. This does not look like a mentally or physically well man.

This, almost makes me believe in ICKE's reptilian theory.  Seen that youtube where the dude constantly sticks out his tongue when he's talking?  SCARY. ???

Offline IridiumKEPfactor

« Reply #98 on: March 03, 2014, 11:05:37 PM »
This, almost makes me believe in ICKE's reptilian theory.  Seen that youtube where the dude constantly sticks out his tongue when he's talking?  SCARY. ???

Offline JohnBFTOR

• The Banksters Of Trilateral
« Reply #99 on: March 04, 2014, 12:02:26 AM »
BINGO.   The NWO owns both sides of this, just like they owned both sides of the Napoleonic Wars, WWI and WWII.  WWI had a specific goal (League of Nations + destroying the Romanovs in Russia - somewhere I read that Tsar Alexander II told RottenChild to eat _____ and die....which is why the NWO created Bolshevism) WWII Goal - implementation of  Balfour and creation of the State of Israel, solidification of the United Nations, etc. amongst other things.  (all the millions that died were just a bonus prize to those that love and court death)

Per Albert Pike, 3 World Wars are necessary to usher in "One World Government".

I also heard they never implement anything without a 'trial run'.  (WWII - installation of a dictator PUPPET, first World Trade Center bombing, etc.)  Maybe Adolf was just their 'rehearsal'.

A social engineering experiment ongoing and in motion.
Some say that I've been Delphied I'm not sure what it means.  They say that I'm a victim of some much bigger scheme. Do you believe it?
http://www.iror.org/delphied.asp

Have you been Delphied?

Mass Hopenosis
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y32uFsgFmeQ

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
    • JACKSON HOLLY'S OLD HOME PLACE
« Reply #100 on: March 04, 2014, 08:59:10 AM »

… USEU / OCEANIA DOUBLETHINK:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ukraine, Intervention, and America’s Doublethink

Eric Draitser
RINF Alternative News

EXCERPTS:
With the deployment of Russian forces into Crimea and eastern Ukraine, the US-NATO propaganda machine has kicked into high gear. Putin has been portrayed as a tyrannical aggressor, while the Obama administration and its European allies have attempted to stake out the moral high ground, declaring that peace, respect for sovereignty and international law should be the guiding principles. Naturally, such rhetoric warrants closer analysis.

~~~~~

"First and foremost is the fact that the Russia-Ukraine Friendship Treaty establishes that Crimea, and Sevastopol specifically, represents a strategic national interest for Russia."
http://www.nytimes.com/1997/06/01/world/setting-past-aside-russia-and-ukraine-sign-friendship-treaty.html

~~~~~~~

"Second is the fact that Russia’s naval facilities are undoubtedly of vital national security interest to Moscow…. There is ample precedent in international law justifying Russia moving to protect its forces in Crimea. Moreover, with Ukraine falling into the hands of Nazi elements, a sound argument could be made that, beyond the Crimea, Ukraine poses a danger to the security of Russia proper."

"… Nazi elements played, and continue to play, a key role in the overthrow of the democratically elected, though utterly corrupt and incompetent, Ukrainian President Yanukovich…."

~~~~~~~

"Third, and perhaps most important, is the fact that the putsch government in Kiev is absolutely illegal under international law. Yanukovich, whatever negative things could be said about him and his government (and there are many), was never defeated in a democratic election. Rather, he was chased out of the country by a violent mob that has now been consecrated by the much touted “international community” (read US-EU-NATO) as the recognized government. This is a blatant violation of Ukraine’s Constitution, not to mention international law and the accepted principles of modern democracy. With Yanukovich having taken refuge in Russia, and still being the legal President of Ukraine, isn’t it fair to say that Russia is acting as the guarantor of international law, rather than its enemy?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

George Orwell wrote that doublethink was:
"To know and not to know, to be conscious of complete truthfulness while telling carefully constructed lies, to hold simultaneously two opinions which cancelled out, knowing them to be contradictory and believing in both of them, to use logic against logic, to repudiate morality while laying claim to it, to believe that democracy was impossible and that the Party was the guardian of democracy, to forget, whatever it was necessary to forget, then to draw it back into memory again at the moment when it was needed, and then promptly to forget it again, and above all, to apply the same process to the process…"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ARTICLE HERE:

http://rinf.com/alt-news/latest-news/ukraine-intervention-americas-doublethink/

St. Augustine: “The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it.
Let it loose; it will defend itself."

Offline Sasha

• Sasha
« Reply #101 on: March 04, 2014, 10:24:55 AM »
If you've got the time listen to both hours, the first one being about, "the trafficking of children from Boys Town in Nebraska to Washington's highest political elite stands out among the most infamous."  Very important but, the second half is relevant to this thread:

...Ukraine on Fire: Covert Report
Mar 02, 2014
http://truthfrequencyradio.com/the-covert-report-w-susan-lindauer-34209/

..."two Ukranian activists from the Crimea and eastern city of Karkiv share a fascinating and intimate voice from inside Ukraine's counter-rebellion against the Neo-Nazi fascists of the West. Our interview details the financial corruption of former Prime Minister Yulia Tymoshenko, nicknamed the "Oil Princess" for embezzling billions of dollars in oil revenues from the Ukranian people— and her former Deputy who handled the corruption, who is the West's appointed Prime Minister in Kiev,  Arseniy Yatsenyuk, called "Yats" by Assistant Secretary of State Nuland, in her infamous phone call handpicking the new Government of Ukraine.

​Listeners will quickly realize that Europe's ambitions in Ukraine are in shambles. The main speaker,  Dennis Schedrivy from Kharkiv in the East, was part of yesterday's citizens' defense at the municipal buildings, when 100,000 pro-Russian Ukranians took to the streets to oppose Europe's "junta government" in Kiev. When neo-Nazi fascists tried to seize the local govt buldings with explosives, guns and chains, Schedrivy was part of the crowd that forced them out of the buildings and raised the Russian flag. This is real story of what happened that you won't hear on CNN. In the East, Ukrainians are already talking about secession and break-away autonomy. They say Crimea is lost to Kiev, and they hope to follow shortly. These are not ex-patriates visiting their father's homeland. These are real Ukrainians passionately articulating their vision of the future of their country."
- Mahatma Gandhi

Offline Sasha

• Sasha
« Reply #102 on: March 04, 2014, 10:52:30 AM »
Ukraine: Far-right [Neo-Nazis] armed with bats patrol Kiev (Video)
1 March 2014
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-26394980

Ukraine's former President Viktor Yanukovych made his first public appearance since being ousted from office a week ago.

At a news conference in Russia, he apologised for not "having enough strength to keep stability" in Ukraine and called his usurpers "young, neo-fascist thugs".

- Mahatma Gandhi

Offline Sasha

• Sasha
« Reply #103 on: March 04, 2014, 11:19:37 AM »
Putin Advisor Threatens With Dumping US Treasurys, Abandoning Dollar If US Proceeds With Sanctions
03/04/2014

"While the comments by Russian presidential advisor, Sergei Glazyev, came before Putin's detente press conference early this morning, they did flash a red light of warning as to what Russian response may be should the west indeed proceed with "crippling" sanctions as Kerry is demanding."

From RIA:

"We hold a decent amount of treasury bonds – more than $200 billion – and if the United States dares to freeze accounts of Russian businesses and citizens, we can no longer view America as a reliable partner,” he said. “We will encourage everybody to dump US Treasury bonds, get rid of dollars as an unreliable currency and leave the US market.”

full article:
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-03-04/putin-advisor-threatens-dumping-us-treasurys-abandoning-dollar-if-us-proceeds-sancti
- Mahatma Gandhi

EvadingGrid

Putin: Deploying military force is last resort, but we reserve that right
« Reply #104 on: March 04, 2014, 12:11:56 PM »
Putin: Deploying military force is last resort, but we reserve right
Published time: March 04, 2014 10:49
Edited time: March 04, 2014 16:05
http://rt.com/news/putin-statement-ukraine-russia-743/

Really Really Worth Reading wot Putin Actually Thinks.

Offline Sasha

• Sasha
Putin: Deploying military force is last resort, but we reserve right
Published time: March 04, 2014 10:49
Edited time: March 04, 2014 16:05
http://rt.com/news/putin-statement-ukraine-russia-743/

Really Really Worth Reading wot Putin Actually Thinks.

That was a good read, and it explains a lot of his motives.  Add to this interview wherein he talks about the troops without insignias that have risen up in the Crimean and it reduces the western media's propaganda to it's natural state of smoke and mirrors.

Putin Denies Sending Russian Troops to Crimea
04/03/2014

Ukrainian officials and media have claimed in recent days that clandestine Russian army troops without insignias were deployed in the southeastern Ukrainian region, which has a majority ethnic Russian population.

When asked about the identity of the troops, Putin told a press conference that they are “local militias.”

They are wearing Russian-style fatigues because such attire is available in army shops across the former Soviet Union, Putin said.

Putin said, however, that up to 22,000 Ukrainian army troops with heavy military equipment are now under the control of local militias.

full article:
http://en.ria.ru/russia/20140304/188087074/Putin-Denies-Sending-Russian-Troops-to-Crimea.html
- Mahatma Gandhi

Offline chris jones

« Reply #106 on: March 04, 2014, 02:52:47 PM »
 I understand this appears to be a dramatic event, the MSM and pols will play this one up to the hilt. the big top.

What is going on here USA is being avoided. Not saying this is simply a distraction, though it will serve well enough.
 Johny Kerry made a remark something like it is criminal to invade a foreign nation under false pretenses.
   Please remember , Johny voted for the invasion of Iraq & the hunt for  non existant WMD's. Hypocritical /rat bastards.

Offline Optimus

• Globalist Destroyer
  • Global Moderator
    • GlobalGulag.com
Largest Oil Refinery in Europe (Tatarstan Russia) is on Fire
« Reply #107 on: March 04, 2014, 03:15:17 PM »
This comes on the heels of Gazprom threatening to cut off Europe's oil supply. There seems to be a media blackout on this fire.

http://englishrussia.com/2014/03/03/largest-oil-refinery-in-europe-is-on-fire/

Posted on March 3, 2014 by tim_post

“Neftekamskneftehim” is the largest oil refinery in Europe. It is located in Tatarstan, Russia and today, at 7.00pm Moscow Time, dozens of firemen were urgently summoned as the oil giant started burning. More photos and videos inside.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=usP4Ku1mkzk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=m-Lc_KUnV0k

At Taif-NK liquidated open burning, no casualties
http://www.business-gazeta.ru/article/98670/
http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=ru&u=http://www.business-gazeta.ru/article/98670/&prev=/search?q%3Dhttp://www.business-gazeta.ru/article/98670/%26newwindow%3D1%26client%3Dubuntu%26channel%3Dfs%26biw%3D1440%26bih%3D740

03/03/2014 20:23

Today at 7:00 pm at the plant in Nizhnekamsk gasoline "Nizhnekamskneftekhim" lit pump installation, the press service of the Russian Emergencies Ministry in Tatarstan.

As reported by "Business Online» the press service of Ministry of Emergency Situations RT, at 20:00 was "liquidated open burning," there were no injuries.

On-site there are 27 units of fire fighting equipment and 87 personnel of the CFAA-1. Total of different services were involved TP SPARES 34 pieces of equipment and 105 people. Cause of the fire are being investigated.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=kQDTYlx6T6E
“The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people,
it's an instrument for the people to restrain the government.” – Patrick Henry

>>> Global Gulag Media & Forum <<<

Offline Bitz

« Reply #108 on: March 04, 2014, 03:17:35 PM »
There won't be any war just nuclear annihilation on both sides and a few splinter groups claiming allegiance to the US or Russia engaging in mass genocide but most will die out in 5 years from radiation poisoning.

Everything I've read over the past few years points to preparation for full on nuclear war.

May god help us all.

They've even been building up for this conflict in video games too. People who play these games are FREAKING OUT!

Battlefield 3 came out in October 2011 and it features the US vs Russia battling each other in various cities.

Here's the main story line from the battlefield 3 wiki

The War of 2014
is a fictional conflict depicted in Battlefield 3 and its expansions as well as Battlefield 4: Second Assault. It was fought between the United States of America, Russian Federation, and the People's Liberation and Resistance.

Around March 2014, a rising insurgency known as the People's Liberation and Resistance have been seen increasing activity across the Iran-Iraq border. To enforce stability across the region, coalition forces undergo pacification operations, with Staff Sergeant Henry "Black" Blackburn's unit, Misfit 1-3,  and other US Marines leading the operation. However, the operation was soon compromised as a devastating earthquake hit the area. Meanwhile, a resulting coup d'état put the PLR in control of Iran and Faruk Al-Bashir, leader of the PLR, in power.

Shortly after the PLR seizes power, the United States responds by sending fifty-thousand Marines to Iran. The US Navy and Air Force commence airstrikes over Tehran as the opening shots of the war. What is also seen is a captured US Marine being interrogated and eventually executed by Solomon and Al-Bashir over a live broadcast from Tehran to the United States.

The PLR plans to detonate three stolen Russian nuclear warheads in three major cities around the world, with Paris and New York City being two of the targets, in order to provoke a war between the Russian Federation and NATO. With Paris being the first location, GRU agents Dimitri Mayakovsky, Vladimir, and Kiril are sent to Paris in an attempt to stop the PLR from detonating a nuclear device in the financial district of the city. As the blast radius would match the damage radius of Russian nukes, it would put the blame solely on Russia. The Russian operatives fail and the WMD detonates, causing approximately eighty-thousand casualties. Later on, it is discovered that Solomon had acquired the nuclear devices from a Russian named Amir Kaffarov, an international arms dealer who was also on good terms with Faruk Al-Bashir.

Once this is known to the United States, the 1st Reconnaissance Battalion is redeployed to northern Iran, towards the Iran-Azerbaijan border near the Caspian Sea to hunt and capture Kaffarov in his villa. However, an incident occurs where the Marines are ambushed by Russian VDV paratroopers and the sight of Russian transports and bases in Iran, causing the Marines to realize that Russian forces are also trying to capture Kaffarov. In confusion, the two factions engage in a large skirmish in northern Iran. This incident happened four days before the actual Paris bombings. With the GRU operatives failing to prevent the detonation, the United States is even more convinced that Russia is sided with the PLR.

The end result is the multiplayer with a Russo-American war spanning across multiple areas of the world.

Multiplayer

The multiplayer aspect of Battlefield 3 depicts a conflict between the United States of America and the Russian Federation. Despite the end of the nuclear threat, Russia was still blamed for the Paris bombing and attempted bombing of New York City. This belief escalated the War of 2014 into a major conflict between the US and Russia. Most of the maps take place in and around Iran, with the exception of the Paris-based maps, maps from Back to Karkand, and Armored Shield.

http://battlefield.wikia.com/wiki/War_of_2014

A Window into World War III – EA’s Battlefield 3 Announces US Invasion of Iran and War with Russia

Posted: July 12, 2012 in World News

From the ghosts of Tom Clancey’s 2001 release of Ghost Recon, with its single player campaign plot involving the exact, prophetic, Georgian invasion of South Ossetia with Nato backing that later occured in 2008, comes the latest, greatest, First Person Shooter Video Game from EA: Battlefield 3. Battlefield 3 features the latest gaming engine, Frostbite 2. It looks real. but what is so interesting to me about this game is that not one reviewer chose to comment on the plot of the Single Player Campaign, with most of them preferring instead to devote the majority of the substance of their reviews to praising how wonderfull it is to blow each other up in such great detail in multiplayer and co-op mode. Not even the prestigious site Gamespot.com’s Video Review host Chris Watters could be bothered to tell you what armies you are representing in multiplayer or co-op mode during his 5 minute commentary.

The multiplayer mode storyline has the Pacific Asian Coalition led by Russia invading Europe in France and battling NATO with American troops on the ground in France, as well as invading the US in New York. In other words WW III. This article will focus on the storyline of the Single Player Campaign. This story is told in a disconnected, non-intuitive way, revolving around the protagonist’s flashbacks that he recounts as he is interrogated by Homeland Security. In fact the two DHS interrogator characters actively and forcefully push the protagonist and in so doing you the player to constantly reinforce your casual dismissal of the plot.

The story features US Marine Sgt Blackburn, the protagonist, and has you the player live through his quest to capture an Iranian PLR agent named Solomon who has 2 Russian suitcase nukes that he plans to detonate in Paris and New York City. As the story unfolds, US Marines conduct small scale black ops incursions into Iranian cities in order to secure strategic intel objectives. One of these missions involves your in-game character and it consists of a force of 50,000 US Marines invading Tehran, Iran without provocation to look for suspected Russian double agent/terror mastermind Solomon. You get to be the navigator/gunner in an F-18 airstrike on Tehran’s main airport. This mission allows you to discover that Solomon acquired 3 suitcase nukes. One of them is still there, and you see maps for Paris and New York City. Next thing you know Paris gets nuked. Yes you read that correctly. The suitcase nuke goes off in Paris and kills 80,000.

In response a full scale invasion of Iran is launched, and in the next mission you participate as a tank gunner in a full scale tank battalion assault into Iran as part of a multi-pronged air, land, and sea operation. Meanwhile Sgt Blackburn is desperately trying to catch up with PLR leader Solomon before he detonates the third suitcase nuke in New York City. The war escalates in Iran as US Marines engage Russian Paratroopers dropping out of Russian heavy troop transports all over Iran by the tens of thousands and backed by Russian Migs in the air and tanks on the ground in full scale war. In the end Sgt Blackburn stops New York City from getting nuked, but not before you the player are forced to shoot a fellow Marine dead or the proverbial “millions will die” scenario will happen and the door is left wide open for future Downloadable Content to weave more tales of world destruction behind a foreground of very realistic fire and brimstone.

What adds to the eerieness factor in this campaign is the way they use their disconnected, flashback method of story telling blended with the establishment view that the Homeland Security characters promote from start to finish to totally marginalise, minimise and in fact dismiss the fact that the story line is about war with Russia in Iran with nukes going off all over the West.

Below are links to the main game site and youtube clips of some of the scenes I described earlier.

I strongly recommend that you look at each link, and while you watch those video clips, think about the fact that this blockbuster, number one game was released Oct 25, 2011, while Israel is openly green lighted to strike Iran, and we are massing troops in Kuwait after conquering Libya, and major figures in our government have said that we are preparing for a major military offensive in the near and middle east, to include Iran, Syria, and Pakistan in November.

For those of you that don’t play PC or Gaming Console (XBox) games you probably don’t realise that movies are obsolete. In the same way that the internet made non-interactive TV obsolete, computer games have made non-interactive movies obsolete because in a computer game you don’t just watch, you are the protaganist in the movie. And many of todays games have plots that are determined by your actions within the game. The point being that in the same way that movies promote mass mind control and show glimpses of the future, games accomplish the same but to exponential proportions. There are entire virtual worlds built to tell you what they are about to do, and you can go inside and actually be there. [See Fallout or Rage and especially Deus Ex, the original (Deus Ex is actually an anti-Illuminati game showing the future with good intentions)]

The way that this game (Battlefield 3) generates cognitive dissonance by turning the plot line into a picasso to distract the player from the actual plot content, i.e. the invasion of Iran and nuking of Paris, not to mention the beginning of open hostilities with Russia, will produce millions of young males with an affinity for war whose memories will blend Iran with Iraq and therefore they will eventually come to believe we have always been at war with Iran, and they will think its fun. In fact if you play the game, or just watch the mission video clips, you will see how they casually present each new major invasion of Iran and escalation of the conflict, and they are major escalations, headed straight for total global war, as if it was just routine and had always been happening. The plot never addresses a beginning of hostilities. In fact it implies that we have been fighting on the ground in Iran since as far back as you can remember. But they use all the authority of the top game in its genre with the latest, cutting edge engine, backed by the military industrial complex, to bestow upon their version of history, present and future not only the appearance of legitimacy, but the a-moral high ground. lol

So in short, if you want to know what the beginning of World War III will look like, those video links below are your oracle into the future. And the oracle of the military industrial complex produced video game has always been right so far. I had a foreboding feeling as I anticipated the release of this game, and when I saw the plot, I was not pleased. I can’t imagine how all the Iranians must feel about the West as they watch millions of us gleefully pretend to blow their ancient capital city to rubble in Frostbite 2 3D. Could you imagine a Chinese game where the goal is to conquer as much American territory as possible, and capture as many slaves as you can catch in the process? Think it won’t happen? lol Think again.

Release Date: Oct 25, 2011

Battlefield 3 Official Website: http://www.battlefield.com/battlefield3 “Better Engine: Frostbite 2 BF3′s new technology allows you to experience superior animation, unparalleled lighting and special effects, epic scale and incredible sound design.”

Gamespot Review Page: http://www.gamespot.com/pc/action/battlefield-3/index.htmlAmericans and Russians collide. Our Battlefield 3 Walkthrough gets you ready for the fight with info about online multiplayer, kits and equipment, and unlockable goodies.”

Video Review (Chris Watters downplays the single player campaign plot while promoting the online killing mode saying “that reason is all you need” to buy his game): http://www.gamespot.com/pc/action/battlefield-3/video/6342258/battlefield-3-video-review?tag=summary%3Bwatch-review

Single Player Campaign

12 Missions in all

More here: http://planet.infowars.com/worldnews/a-window-into-world-war-iii-eas-battlefield-3-announces-us-invasion-of-iran-and-war-with-russia

Battlefield 3's Campaign story is set in 2014, and covers events that occur over the span of nine months.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battlefield_3#Story

Offline Sasha

• Sasha
« Reply #109 on: March 04, 2014, 03:37:27 PM »
from two separate sources it seems:

Report: Blackwater in Ukraine
March 2, 2014

Shadow paws over Ukraine.

According to our Ukrainian friends, this night in Borispol Juliani and charter flights began arriving strong young men in ordinary civilian clothes – but each with several bulky bags field. In the U.S. Army which usually carry sets of equipment.

Strange way all these people are employed by private military company “Greystone Limited” – daughter of the famous “ Xe Services LLC “- former” Blackwater USA ”.  Just arrived already up to 300 people.
http://toinformistoinfluence.com/2014/03/02/report-blackwater-in-ukraine/

US mercenaries deployed in Southern Ukraine
4 March 2014

Although NATO has officially stated it would not intervene in Crimea, according to Russian political scientist Alexander Dugin, Greystone Limited, a subsidiary of Academi (formerly Blackwater), has kicked off its deployment in Ukraine.

Mercenaries arrive in groups - dressed in civilian clothes and carrying bulky packs - at Kiev airport, from where they are apparently sent to Odessa, in the southern part of the country.
http://www.voltairenet.org/article182499.html
- Mahatma Gandhi

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #110 on: March 04, 2014, 04:31:07 PM »

… do they REALLY think Putin's army
is afraid of that bunch of half-baked
pretty boys?

PUTIN: "Bring it on."

Offline Al Bundy

Offline One Revelator

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #113 on: March 04, 2014, 06:39:00 PM »

"New Prime Minister" Arseniy Yatsenyuk  giving Nazi salute!

… I'm sorry if this turns out to be a photoshop fake … I found it here …
I believe originally posted from Ukraine.

http://themadjewess.com/2014/03/03/ukraine-arseniy-yatsenyuk-caught-with-nazi-salute/

Offline JohnBFTOR

« Reply #114 on: March 04, 2014, 08:37:37 PM »

"New Prime Minister" Arseniy Yatsenyuk  giving Nazi salute!

… I'm sorry if this turns out to be a photoshop fake … I found it here …
I believe originally posted from Ukraine.

http://themadjewess.com/2014/03/03/ukraine-arseniy-yatsenyuk-caught-with-nazi-salute/

Do I see high stepping in the streets?  So ya, thought ya, might like to go to the show?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-ESh9l_SxE
Some say that I've been Delphied I'm not sure what it means.  They say that I'm a victim of some much bigger scheme. Do you believe it?

Have you been Delphied?

Mass Hopenosis

Offline JohnBFTOR

« Reply #115 on: March 04, 2014, 08:52:20 PM »
Great Video

Hidden Motives Behind the Ukraine-Russia Conflict
http://www.infowars.com/hidden-motives-behind-the-ukraine-russia-conflict/

VS

Have you been Delphied?

Mass Hopenosis

Offline JohnBFTOR

« Reply #116 on: March 04, 2014, 09:16:08 PM »
Ben Swann: American / EU Hypocrisy [Video]
http://xrepublic.tv/node/7750

Have you been Delphied?

Mass Hopenosis

Offline JohnBFTOR

« Reply #117 on: March 04, 2014, 09:52:54 PM »
BBC America push propaganda that Russia will start moving troops into other parts of Europe.

Just heard it on PBS.

Man are these control freaks reaching into bull pen!

Have you been Delphied?

Mass Hopenosis

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #118 on: March 05, 2014, 08:49:30 AM »

"American ahistoricism, the widespread and widely acceptable
ignorance of politics and history — especially those of other countries."

[Published on Tuesday, March 4, 2014 by Common Dreams]

What the US Media Won't Tell You About Ukraine

by Ted Rall

As usual, America's foreign correspondents are falling down on the job.

Stories devoid of historical context cast Russia's invasion of Ukraine as a naked act of neo-Soviet aggression. Considering that the relevant history begins a mere two decades ago, its omission is inexcusable.

The spark that led to the takeover of Crimea was not the overthrow of President Viktor Yanukovich. It is what happened the day after.

A 2012 law gave the Russian language official status in regions where Russians comprise more than 10% of the population. This is the case in most of eastern Ukraine and particularly in Crimea, where 59% are ethnic Russians.

One week ago, Ukraine's rump parliament (members of Yanukovich's party, hiding from opposition forces and in fear for their lives, didn't show up) took advantage of Yanukovich's downfall to overturn the language law. Americans didn't notice, but Russians did.

"Attack on the Russian language in Ukraine is a brutal violation of ethnic minority rights," Konstantin Dolgov, the Russian Foreign Ministry's commissioner for human rights, tweeted that day.

Seems a little over-the-top, right?

Sure, but only if you don't know that millions of ethnic Russians in former Soviet Republics have suffered widespread discrimination and harassment since the 1991 collapse — and that their troubles began with laws eliminating Russian as an official language.

Laws like the one passed last week in Ukraine.

In the former Soviet Union, everyone knows that the road to statelessness, unpersonhood and poverty begins with the official elimination of Russian as an official language.

National language statutes targeted against Russian speakers are analogous to Nazi Germany's Nuremberg Laws, which prevented Jews from holding jobs or even owning a radio: the beginning of the end. At the end of the Soviet period in 1989, the Tajik SSR passed a law establishing Tajik as the sole official language. Less than two decades later, 85% of ethnic Russians had left the country.

ARTICLE HERE~~~>http://www.commondreams.org/view/2014/03/04-0

Offline Sasha

• Sasha
« Reply #119 on: March 05, 2014, 10:43:48 AM »
Leaked Phone Call: Kiev Snipers Hired by US-Backed Opposition
False flag killings used to delegitimize Yanukovich government
Paul Joseph Watson - March 5, 2014

Details of a leaked phone call between EU foreign affairs chief Catherine Ashton and Estonian foreign affairs minister Urmas Paet suggest that the US-backed opposition was responsible for hiring snipers who gunned down protesters in Kiev and not the deposed government of Viktor Yanukovich, as the media widely claimed.

During the phone call, Paet tells Ashton that evidence presented to him by a doctor who treated victims of the sniper attacks clearly indicates both police and protesters were being shot at by the same people.

“There is now stronger and stronger understanding that behind the snipers, it was not Yanukovich, but it was somebody from the new coalition,” said Paet during the phone call, which was hacked by the Security Service of Ukraine (SBU).

“And second, what was quite disturbing, this same Olga [Bogomolets] told as well that all the evidence shows that the people who were killed by snipers from both sides, among policemen and then people from the streets, that they were the same snipers killing people from both sides,” the Estonian FM added.
http://www.infowars.com/leaked-phone-call-kiev-snipers-hired-by-us-backed-opposition/
___

related article:

Ukraine: Secretive Neo-Nazi Military Organization Involved in Euromaidan Sniper Shootings
by F. William Engdahl (nsnbc):

If true that UNA-UNSO is not “Ukrainian” opposition, but rather a highly secret NATO force using Ukraine as base, it would suggest that the EU peace compromise with the moderates was likely sabotaged by the one major player excluded from the Kiev 21 February diplomatic talks—Victoria Nuland’s State Department.
http://nsnbc.me/2014/03/03/ukraine-secretive-neo-nazi-military-organization-involved-in-euromaidan-sniper-shootings/
- Mahatma Gandhi