Offical Declaration Of War: US / EU Desperate For War With Russia

Author Topic: Offical Declaration Of War: US / EU Desperate For War With Russia  (Read 124969 times)

Offline John_Back_From_The_Club_O

• From Hell to Veins
Re: Offical Delcleration Of War: US / EU Desperate For War With Russia
« Reply #40 on: March 02, 2014, 09:19:47 PM »
Germany & Russia Agree To Joint 'Fact Finding' Mission On Ukraine To Ease Tensions Between EU And Russia.

NOTE: This is NOT what the Soros / Zbig crowd want.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.dw.de/putin-agrees-to-ukraine-fact-finding-mission-after-talk-with-merkel/a-17468591

Russian President Putin has agreed to a proposal from the German chancellor to form a "fact-finding" mission to calm tensions with Ukraine. The move follows Western outcry over his deployment of troops to Crimea.

German Chancellor Angela Merkel and Russian President Vladimir Putin spoke about escalating tensions between Moscow and Kyiv on Sunday night. The conversation came after threats from Western leaders to levy sanctions on Russia and even the suggestion it could be ousted from the G8 over deploying troops into Ukrainian territory.

"The chancellor called upon [Putin] again to respect Ukraine's territorial integrity," deputy government spokesperson Georg Streiter said in a statement following the phone call between the two leaders.

Even though Putin defended his decision - directing Merkel's "attention to the unrelenting threat of violence…to Russian citizens and the whole Russian-speaking population [in Ukrainian territory]" - he also agreed to work with her to curb the diplomatic crisis.

"President Putin accepted the German chancellor's proposal to immediately establish a commission of enquiry as well as a contact group, possibly under the direction of the [Organization for Security and Co-operation in Europe] to open a political dialogue," a statement from Berlin said.

The chancellery did not provide further details about the proposed "contact group."

US President Barack Obama reportedly discussed the turmoil in Ukraine with Chancellor Merkel after her call with Putin, according to Reuters news agency.

Germany against Russian exit from G8

Meanwhile on Sunday, German Foreign Minister Frank-Walter Steinmeier urged G8 members to rethink stripping Russia of its membership.

"The format of the G8 is actually the only one in which we in the West can speak directly with Russia," Steinmeier told German public broadcaster ARD. "Should we really give up this unique format?"

Steinmeier has played a vital role in negotiations with Kyiv, where he helped broker a peace deal between the pro-EU opposition and the government under ex-President Viktor Yanukovych last month. The German foreign minister has continued to advocate peaceful dialogue amid heightened tensions with Russia over the allegiance of Ukraine's southern peninsula of Crimea, which has a majority Russian-speaking population.

'Act of aggression'

Western leaders issued stern warnings against Russia on Sunday after more reports of Russian troops in Crimea.

Speaking to US Sunday talk shows, Kerry said Putin should respect the democratic process that resulted in Kremlin-ally President Viktor Yanukovych's ouster late last month following weeks of heavy anti-government protests.

Kerry insisted Russia still had a "right set of choices" to end the crisis, otherwise the G8 and other countries were prepared "to go to the hilt to isolate Russia," he told CBS' "Face the Nation." Along with the US and Russia, the G8 includes Britain, Canada, France, Germany, Italy and Japan.

Putin "is not going to have a Sochi G8, he may not even remain in the G8 if this continues. He may find himself with asset freezes on Russian business, American business may pull back, there may be a further tumble of [Russia's currency]," Kerry told NBC's "Meet the Press."

While Kerry derided what he called Russia's "brazen act of aggression," he stopped short of threatening US military involvement.

"The last thing anybody wants is a military option in this kind of situation. We want a peaceful resolution through the normal processes of international relations," he said.

Ahead of crisis talks with NATO ambassadors, the head of the 28-member alliance, Anders Fogh Rasmussen, warned Russia's actions threaten "peace and security in Europe."

Military standoff

Earlier on Sunday, hundreds of armed men believed to be Russian military surrounded a Ukrainian military base. Around two dozen Ukrainian soldiers placed a tank at the entrance to the facility, leading to a standoff, although no shots were fired.

In response, Ukraine's interim leadership ordered the country to put all armed forces on the highest alert and called up military reservists. Interim Prime Minister Arseniy Yatsenyuk warned Russia's actions put the two countries "on the brink of disaster."

"This is not a threat: this is actually the declaration of war to my country," he said in Kyiv.

Ukrainian authorities also launched a treason case against the newly-appointed head of the navy, who announced on Sunday he had switched allegiance to Crimea's pro-Russian regional leaders. In a televised statement, Denis Berezovsky said he "swears allegiance to the Autonomous Republic of Crimea" and told Ukrainian forces to lay down their arms.
The Crowd Shouted... “Give us Barabbas!” ... and People, The NWO Gave Him To You.
http://www.dominicanajournal.org/give-us-barabbas/

https://www.greatagain.gov

Offline jerryweaver

Inside the Secret Apocalyptic Soviet Doomsday Machine
« Reply #41 on: March 02, 2014, 09:32:32 PM »

The technical name was Perimeter, but some called it Mertvaya Ruka, Dead Hand.
Illustration: Ryan Kelly

Inside the Apocalyptic Soviet Doomsday Machine
By Nicholas Thompson  Email 09.21.09

http://www.wired.com/politics/security/magazine/17-10/mf_deadhand?currentPage=all

It's March 2009—the Berlin Wall came down two decades ago—but the lean and fit Yarynich is as jumpy as an informant dodging the KGB. He begins to whisper, quietly but firmly.

"The Perimeter system is very, very nice," he says.

"We remove unique responsibility from high politicians and the military." He looks around again.

Yarynich is talking about Russia's doomsday machine.

That's right, an actual doomsday device—a real, functioning version of the ultimate weapon, always presumed to exist only as a fantasy of apocalypse-obsessed science fiction writers and paranoid über-hawks.

The thing that historian Lewis Mumford called "the central symbol of this scientifically organized nightmare of mass extermination."

Turns out Yarynich, a 30-year veteran of the Soviet Strategic Rocket Forces and Soviet General Staff, helped build one.

Chart source: Bulletin of the Atomic Scientists, Natural Resources Defense Council

The point of the system, he explains, was to guarantee an automatic Soviet response to an American nuclear strike.

Even if the US crippled the USSR with a surprise attack, the Soviets could still hit back.

It wouldn't matter if the US blew up the Kremlin, took out the defense ministry, severed the communications network, and killed everyone with stars on their shoulders.

Ground-based sensors would detect that a devastating blow had been struck and a counterattack would be launched.

GOOD TO KNOW EVERYTHING IS NORMAL- FUBAR..

http://www.newyorker.com/online/blogs/newsdesk/2014/01/strangelove-for-real.html

ALMOST EVERYTHING IN “DR. STRANGELOVE” WAS TRUE

http://www.newyorker.com/online/blogs/newsdesk/2014/01/strangelove-for-real.html

While drinking beer in the executive lounge at Moscow’s Marriott Aurora during that visit, General Carey made an admission with serious public-policy implications.

He off-handedly told a delegation of U.S. national-security officials that his missile-launch officers have the “worst morale in the Air Force.”

Recent events suggest that may be true. In the spring of 2013, nineteen launch officers at Minot Air Force base in North Dakota were decertified for violating safety rules and poor discipline.

In August, 2013, the entire missile wing at Malmstrom Air Force base in Montana failed its safety inspection.

Last week, the Air Force revealed that thirty-four launch officers at Malmstrom had been decertified for cheating on proficiency exams—and that at least three launch officers are being investigated for illegal drug use.

The findings of a report by the RAND Corporation, leaked to the A.P., were equally disturbing. The study found that the rates of spousal abuse and court martials among Air Force personnel with nuclear responsibilities are much higher than those among people with other jobs in the Air Force.

“We don’t care if things go properly,” a launch officer told RAND. “We just don’t want to get in trouble.”

The most unlikely and absurd plot element in “Strangelove” is the existence of a Soviet “Doomsday Machine.”

The device would trigger itself, automatically, if the Soviet Union were attacked with nuclear weapons.

It was meant to be the ultimate deterrent, a threat to destroy the world in order to prevent an American nuclear strike.

But the failure of the Soviets to tell the United States about the contraption defeats its purpose and, at the end of the film, inadvertently causes a nuclear Armageddon.

“The whole point of the Doomsday Machine is lost,” Dr. Strangelove, the President’s science adviser, explains to the Soviet Ambassador, “if you keep it a secret!”

A decade after the release of “Strangelove,” the Soviet Union began work on the Perimeter system—-a network of sensors and computers that could allow junior military officials to launch missiles without oversight from the Soviet leadership.

Perhaps nobody at the Kremlin had seen the film. Completed in 1985, the system was known as the Dead Hand.

Once it was activated, Perimeter would order the launch of long-range missiles at the United States if it detected nuclear detonations on Soviet soil and Soviet leaders couldn’t be reached.

Like the Doomsday Machine in “Strangelove,” Perimeter was kept secret from the United States; its existence was not revealed until years after the Cold War ended.

In retrospect, Kubrick’s black comedy provided a far more accurate description of the dangers inherent in nuclear command-and-control systems than the ones that the American people got from the White House, the Pentagon, and the mainstream media.

MORE

Offline Bitz

« Reply #42 on: March 02, 2014, 09:43:01 PM »
There won't be any war just nuclear annihilation on both sides and a few splinter groups claiming allegiance to the US or Russia engaging in mass genocide but most will die out in 5 years from radiation poisoning.

Everything I've read over the past few years points to preparation for full on nuclear war.

May god help us all.

Not only that but they have been inserting it in pop culture as well

Imagine Dragons - Radioactive

Whoa, oh, oh
Whoa, oh, oh
Whoa, oh, oh
Whoa

I'm waking up to ash and dust
I wipe my brow and I sweat my rust
I'm breathing in the chemicals

I'm breaking in, shaping up, then checking out on the prison bus
This is it, the apocalypse
Whoa

I'm waking up, I feel it in my bones
Enough to make my systems blow
Welcome to the new age, to the new age
Welcome to the new age, to the new age
Whoa, oh, oh, oh, oh, whoa, oh, oh, oh, I'm radioactive, radioactive
Whoa, oh, oh, oh, oh, whoa, oh, oh, oh, I'm radioactive, radioactive

I raise my flags, don my clothes
It's a revolution, I suppose
We'll paint it red to fit right in
Whoa, oh

Offline John_Back_From_The_Club_O

• From Hell to Veins
« Reply #43 on: March 02, 2014, 09:48:25 PM »
US Ships Approaching Sevastopol? Mapping US Naval Assets
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-03-02/us-ships-approaching-sevastopol-mapping-us-naval-assets

Here's what is known with certainty:

Yesterday, US Aircraft Carrier CVN-77 George H.W. Bush crossed the Strait of Gibraltar.

This was largely expected, and the path of aircraft carrier into the Mediterranean was known well in advance. As of late last week, this is what was known about the distribution of US naval forces around the world (Source: Stratfor).

Here's what is not known with certainty:

Once again, this rumor has seen zero confirmation anywhere else so we assume it is false.

It is not known is if the report by Sevastopol News that the two US warships have already crossed the bosphorus and would arrive at the Crimean port shortly is real or fake. From the website:

Once again, this rumor has seen zero confirmation anywhere else so we assume it is false.

It is not known is if the report by Sevastopol News that the two US warships have already crossed the bosphorus and would arrive at the Crimean port shortly is real or fake. From the website:

The U.S. Navy will arrive in Sevastopol in four hours? As we have just learned from unofficial sources in the Naval Forces of Ukraine, headed for the shores of Sevastopol at full speed, are two ships of the United States Navy.

According to preliminary information, two destroyers carrier battle groups have already passed the Bosphorus.

Recall that part of the Black Sea Fleet warships are now off the coast of Sochi. Yesterday, a large landing ship "Kaliningrad" from the Baltic Fleet entered the Black Sea. And as we have previously reported, to Sevastopol is returning the Ukrainian frigate "Hetman Sahaidachny."

There has been no official comment.
Of the above, the most important unknown is whether indeed the US is entering the black sea in what would be a direct confrontation with the Russian fleet. Considering the earlier report of the defection of the Ukranian navy head, this would not be surprising as the US would certainly need naval presence in the waters close to the Crimean, especially following the report that the Crimean PM just announced the creation of a regional - i..e, non-Ukraine - navy.

Those who wish to do so can keep track of the status of CVN-77 George H.W. Bush on its facebook page located here.

Alternatively, a good place to keep track of who crosses in and out of the Black Sea is the Bosphorus Naval News.
The Crowd Shouted... “Give us Barabbas!” ... and People, The NWO Gave Him To You.
http://www.dominicanajournal.org/give-us-barabbas/

https://www.greatagain.gov

Offline Bitz

« Reply #44 on: March 02, 2014, 09:59:43 PM »

As I see it, Ukraine leadership will formally ask Russia to completely withdraw from Crimea then officially declare war on Russia when that doesn't happen. They will then start engaging in a hot shooting war with Russian troops in Crimea.

Russia will send in more ground troops, NATO/US will deploy forces including anti ballistic missile technology in Ukraine to "defend its sovereignty" and when this happens be prepared to flee or stockpile as much as you can because it'll probably turn nuclear within a month.

The moment there is a direct hit from Russia or US on territories occupied by either country, there will be an declaration of war between Russia and the US.

This is when all forces on both sides will go on full alert, nukes will go on the ready and ...the rest is in God's hand.

I hear what you are saying.

Problem is that Russia does not and will not recognize the unelected govt. Also, I suspect that the Russian Army can and will move fast, like it did in Georgia / Ossetia.

Have we secretly given the Nazi Ukrainians some game changer ?

That's what some are banking on in this conflict, the US is going to support that government. Russia isnt. Bingo. Bango. BOOM!

We're being driven right into a nuclear war. I suggest people in the US, Russia and Ukraine throw Obama, Putin, Yanukovych and Turchynov into a ring and let them fight it out but for the love of humanity leave us out of it!

NO ONE WANTS NUCLEAR WAR!

Offline JohnBFTOR

• The Banksters Of Trilateral
« Reply #45 on: March 02, 2014, 10:16:35 PM »
US To Move Troops From Afghanistan To Romania Just In Time! Isn't It Just Magical!
http://english.irib.ir/analysis/commentaries/item/180432-the-us-opens-a-military-base-in-romania

On February 28, the US officially opened a new military base in Romania, which will play a pivotal role in the pull out of US forces from Afghanistan. The US General John O’Conner, who is responsible for logistical affairs, said the “Mihail Kogalniceanu” military base, which is situated in the proximity of the Black Sea, will operate as a center for transportation of the US forces.

In the inaugural ceremony of this military base, he added that up to 2014, roughly 20, 000 to 30,000 troops will be transferred to this base from Afghanistan. The US currently has deployed 34,000 troops in Afghanistan and intends to withdraw the majority of its combat forces and equipment out of Afghanistan by the end of 2013
Based on evidences, the US intends to pull out the majority of its forces from Afghanistan, especially since the Washington-Kabul security pact is yet to be signed and Barack Obama has said that he will pull out all of US troopers from Afghanistan in case of continued refusal of the Afghan President, Hamid Karzai, to sign the bilateral security agreement. Meanwhile, given that there was a need for a military base en route Europe for pull out of US forces from Afghanistan, the US administration persuaded the Romanian government to open a new base in this country. The US, in addition to this military base in Romania, has started the construction of another military base in this East European country to deploy the US and NATO anti-missile system. This second military base in Romania will become operational by the end of 2015. In fact, the US will invest $134 million in this base. This military base will remain under the command of Romania and will host a total of 500 soldiers, including 200 US troopers.

Romania is one of the East European countries which have joined NATO. This country in addition to other East European countries, especially Bulgaria and Poland, are interested in developing military relations with the US, which is seemingly due to two reasons. Firstly, the historical fear of these countries from Russia has led them to join NATO and to make efforts to establish military relations with the US, as NATO’s main member state. Secondly, it seems that countries such as Romania hope to benefit from the US foreign military assistance in return for handing over military bases to the US.

While the US, in current juncture in time, uses its new military base for transportation of troopers to Europe, it will certainly consider new applications for this base following the completion of this mission. The important point is the geographical position of this military base in Romania, which is situated next to the Black Sea and therefore leads to US planes’ and military forces’ access to this sea. Romania is the neighboring country of Ukraine, and the Crimean Peninsula is not far from the Romanian coastlines.
Some say that I've been Delphied I'm not sure what it means.  They say that I'm a victim of some much bigger scheme. Do you believe it?
http://www.iror.org/delphied.asp

Have you been Delphied?

Mass Hopenosis
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y32uFsgFmeQ

Offline jerryweaver

« Reply #46 on: March 02, 2014, 10:26:51 PM »
OBAMA PUSHING WAR WITH RUSSIA WORLD WAR 3 RUSSIAN TROOPS IN UKRAINE!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M1cNaLK0rD4#t=24

Mike Billington of Executive Intelligence Review says we have a week or so to rid the executive of Obama or we will see war with Russia.

Offline jerryweaver

Seriously? Kerry tells Russia 'one doesn't invade country on phony pretext'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3GUYl_RYvfw

Remember he served in Vietnam sending Agent Orange onto civilians.

http://en.metapedia.org/wiki/John_Kerry-Kohn

John Kohn✡ (born 11 December 1943), better known under his nome de goy as John Forbes Kerry, is a Zionist Jew in the United States who presents himself to the world as a "progressive" politician with the Democratic Party. He ran for the US Presidency in the 2004 election, but lost to George W. Bush. Kohn served as a United States Senator from Massachusetts from 1985 to 2013, and was chairman of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee; he is presently the United States Secretary of State under Barack Obama. He is notorious for his membership in the Skull and Bones secret society. The Jew, Kohn nominally pretends to be a Catholic, yet as a fervent supporter of the Abortion Holocaust puts little effort into maintaining the lie.
On September 17, 2007, John Kohn was having an open meeting for questions at University of Florida in Gainesville. Andrew Meyer, a 21-year-old fourth-year undergraduate mass communication student, took part in the questions and asked Kohn about his involvement in the Skull and Bones secret society. Meyer's microphone was cut off and he was roughed up by police and tased despite him begging not to be tased. Kohn has publically refused to speak about his involvement in Skull and Bones.
In August 2013, as United States Secretary of State, Kohn began trying to plunge the world into war in Syria with provocative speech. He also like John McCain and others has illegally snuck into Syria to have in-person meetings with the Israeli-US mercenaries who are gassing Syrian civilians and trying to pin it on Syria.[1] Kohn also made the European Union to postpone the funding ban in Israeli-occupied territories of Palestine.[2] And has been working to imprison the West Bank behind a massive security fence along Jordanian border.[3]
In October 2013, Kohn has demanded that US troops in Iraq and Afghanistan get immunity toward all the war crimes they have committed (e.g. white phosphorus, depleted uranium, mass murdering civilians).[4][5]

Offline jerryweaver

The Blood-Soaked Resumé of a Peace Broker
What John Kerry Really Did in Vietnam

http://www.counterpunch.org/2013/07/26/what-john-kerry-really-did-in-vietnam/

Zumwalt: “Kerry’s Record Will Haunt Him”

A former assistant secretary of defense and Fletcher School of Diplomacy professor, W. Scott Thompson, recalled a conversation with the late Admiral Elmo R. Zumwalt Jr. that clearly had a slightly different take on Kerry’s recollection of their discussions: “[T]he fabled and distinguished chief of naval operations, Admiral Elmo Zumwalt, told me –30 years ago when he was still CNO [chief naval officer in Vietnam] that during his own command of U.S. naval forces in Vietnam, just prior to his anointment as CNO, young Kerry had created great problems for him and the other top brass, by killing so many non-combatant civilians and going after other non-military targets.

“We had virtually to straitjacket him to keep him under control”, the admiral said. “Bud” Zumwalt got it right when he assessed Kerry as having large ambitions –but promised that his career in Vietnam would haunt him if he were ever on the national stage.”

Offline jerryweaver

« Reply #49 on: March 03, 2014, 05:01:00 AM »
"Mikhail Kryzhanovsky"  BS or ???

Personally I think Putin and Obama , Kerry , Rice and Clinton are ail under the same flag and 5th column elements within the US state department are leading sheeples to a slaughter.
Barack Obama is KGB/SVR illegal spy
http://henrymakow.com/kgb_operation_barack_obama.html

Need Putin Fear KGB's Barack Obama?
KGB Mikhail Kryzhanovsky: man behind Obama

Who is Mikhail Kryzhanovsky ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ksQU0D-D2_Y

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20131116065501AAQwSt2

On the Internet, he pretends to be "brilliant superspy", "the most powerful (dangerous) spy in the world", "eminent political scientist of world renown", "the founder of Applied Political Science", "author of the top political management", "founder of the online Institute U.S. national security", which "could become the president of Russia" and has become a "US president de facto", etc. (see in Google)
"About the “genius superspy”, “an outstanding scientist of world renown” and “US president de facto” at the same time" - http://u.to/mkP9BA
It is suffers from mental illness.
"Who rules USA: Obama or Kryzhanovsky?" - http://u.to/F2IABQ
"Mikhail Kryzhanovsky. How to kill President Obama?" - http://u.to/YmQABQ
"Mikhail Kryzhanovsky Hillary Clinton and KGB" - http://u.to/IWUABQ
"Mikhail Kryzhanovsky U.S. president de facto" - http://u.to/JmcABQ

Soviet KGB defector & Communist propaganda expert, predicts Obama's gameplan almost 30 years ago
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R3nXvScRazg
G Edward Griffin with Yuri Bezmenov

Published on Jan 28, 2013
A WARNING from ex-KGB communist defector Yuri Bezmenov from *29 YEARS AGO*, detailing the 4 stages of a Marxist-Leninist revolution and taking over a nation. Watch this at your own risk, as your bones will literally begin to freeze as you start to realize he is describing EXACTLY what is happening today almost to the letter.

Offline ekimdrachir

• METATRON ON
    • Go Outside
« Reply #50 on: March 03, 2014, 05:02:01 AM »
And here goes North Korea now MARCH 3RD http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LxjsIElfXQw

Offline ekimdrachir

• METATRON ON
    • Go Outside

Offline jerryweaver

« Reply #52 on: March 03, 2014, 06:15:11 AM »
Quote from: jerryweaver on March 02, 2014, 04:30:41 PM
Personally I think Putin and Obama , Kerry , Rice and Clinton are ail under the same flag and 5th column elements within the US state department are leading sheeples to a slaughter.

Barack Obama is KGB/SVR illegal spy

FRANK MARSHALL DAVIS

http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/individualProfile.asp?indid=2323

Communist writer and poet (1905-1987)
Friend of Paul Robeson
Mentor to a young Barack Obama in the 1970s
Dedicated supporter of the Soviet Union and enemy of America

In 1940, Davis became involved with the American Peace Mobilization (APM), which Congress described as "one of the most notorious and blatantly communist fronts ever organized in this country" and "one of the most seditious organizations which ever operated in the United States." APM's objective at that time was to prevent the United States from entering World War II against Nazi Germany, because Hitler had signed a non-aggression pact with Joseph Stalin, to whom American communists swore their unwavering allegiance.

Davis joined the Communist Party in the early 1940s; his Communist Party card number was 47544. In a letter he sent to a friend during this time period, Davis wrote: "I’ve never discussed this with you and don’t know whether you share the typical American uninformed concepts of Marxism or not, but I am risking such a reaction by saying that I have recently joined the Communist party."

The FBI first began tracking Davis in 1944, after having identified him as member of the Communist Party's Dorie Miller Club in Chicago. Over a nineteen-year span (1944-63), the Bureau compiled a 601-page file on Davis. One document therein suggests that Davis's CPUSA affiliations had begun as early as 1931. Moreover, the FBI listed Davis in its security index, meaning that he could be arrested or detained in the event of a national emergency.

In early 1945, the FBI identified Davis as a member of the Carver Second Ward West of the Communist Political Association. The following year, the Bureau identified him as a member of the Carver Club of the Communist Party. Davis' wife, meanwhile, was a member of the Paul Robeson Club of the Communist Party of Chicago.

From 1944-47, Davis served as vice chairman of the Chicago Civil Liberties Committee, a communist front. He then spent a year as a national board member of the Civil Rights Congress, a Communist front.

In 1946 Davis co-founded the Chicago Star, a weekly publication secretly controlled by the Communist Party; he would serve as its executive editor until 1948. The Star was unabashedly pro-communist, consistently echoing the CPUSA/Soviet party line. Indeed, the paper would periodically print statements on U.S. domestic politics from Joseph Stalin, or carry an exclusive interview with Vyacheslav Molotov, the high-ranking Soviet politician and diplomat. In addition to his editorial duties, Davis wrote a weekly column for the Star, titled “Frank-ly Speaking,” which endorsed every conceivable Soviet foreign-policy initiative while accusing all anti-communists of fascism and racism. Davis's writing was also replete with rich veins of anti-Americanism. On November 9, 1946, for example, he wrote: “I’m tired of being beaned with those double meaning words like ‘sacred institutions’ and ‘the American way of life’ which our flag-waving fascists and lukewarm liberals hurl at us day and night.”

Also in the 1940s, Davis wrote for the left-wing Chicago Defender, a publication heavily influenced by the Communist Party USA.

"Hillary interned with Bob Treuhaft, the head of the California Communist Party."

http://www.thecitywire.com/node/4887

Hillary's main extra-curricular activity in law school was helping the Black Panthers, on trial in Connecticut for torturing and killing a federal agent. After law school, Hillary interned with Bob Treuhaft, the head of the California Communist Party. She traveled all the way to San Francisco to take an internship with him. She flunked the DC bar exam but later passed the Arkansas bar. She had no job offers in Arkansas and only got hired by the University of Arkansas Law School at Fayetteville because Bill was already teaching there. She joined the prestigious Rose Law Firm after Bill became Attorney General and made partner only after he was elected Governor. Hillary sat on the Wal-Mart board of directors, for a substantial fee, and while she was on the board, she was silent about their labor and health care practices. She only noticed their perceived injustices while she was running for NY Senator. Other than totally meaningless legislation like changing the names on courthouses and post offices, she has passed only four minor pieces of legislation; one set up a national park in Puerto Rico.

Offline ekimdrachir

• METATRON ON
    • Go Outside
« Reply #53 on: March 03, 2014, 06:56:04 AM »

Offline jerryweaver

« Reply #54 on: March 03, 2014, 07:37:00 AM »
Gemany's Merkel is publicly questioning Vlads sanity.  What, Russia didn't donate the countries gold to the USzionists so he must be "out of touch with reality"?

Ukraine crisis: Vladimir Putin has lost the plot, says German chancellor

Angela Merkel describes Russian president as 'out of touch with reality' after urging him to back down from Crimea occupation

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/mar/03/ukraine-vladimir-putin-angela-merkel-russian

Offline jerryweaver

« Reply #55 on: March 03, 2014, 08:52:49 AM »
Elizabeth Palmer ‏@elizapalmer  1h
At Belbek airbase #Crimea  Russians control airfield. UkrainianAF control ops bldgs, etc. Russians have given 4pm ultimatum to vacate.

https://twitter.com/elizapalmer

Boots on the ground in Crimea . CBS reporter Elizabeth Palmer

RT is saying the same.  Locals are joining the Russians and are against the EU nazi types.

http://on.rt.com/u31tbi

Offline chris jones

The Blood-Soaked Resumé of a Peace Broker
What John Kerry Really Did in Vietnam

http://www.counterpunch.org/2013/07/26/what-john-kerry-really-did-in-vietnam/

Zumwalt: “Kerry’s Record Will Haunt Him”

A former assistant secretary of defense and Fletcher School of Diplomacy professor, W. Scott Thompson, recalled a conversation with the late Admiral Elmo R. Zumwalt Jr. that clearly had a slightly different take on Kerry’s recollection of their discussions: “[T]he fabled and distinguished chief of naval operations, Admiral Elmo Zumwalt, told me –30 years ago when he was still CNO [chief naval officer in Vietnam] that during his own command of U.S. naval forces in Vietnam, just prior to his anointment as CNO, young Kerry had created great problems for him and the other top brass, by killing so many non-combatant civilians and going after other non-military targets.

“We had virtually to straitjacket him to keep him under control”, the admiral said. “Bud” Zumwalt got it right when he assessed Kerry as having large ambitions –but promised that his career in Vietnam would haunt him if he were ever on the national stage.”
           I didn't meet Johny in Nam, but I met the guys, E.M's who knew him. They  had a base next to bridge heading to CuChi if I remember  right. There was a shitstorm going on, artillery strikes and we couldn't pass the bridge and spent the better part of a day with swift boat crews.
           Johny freaked these guys out, they knew he was what we called a P.I (political influence- heavy) and he used it so they said. They spoke of him shooting farm animals for kicks.. Not to rant, these guys didn't like Johny.
           He used the VVAW as a stage to get attention, I met this guy during the march ( i was still in the boots), he was riding the wave as the public opinion of the war was negative, he took advantage. I had a few words with him not nice ones.  He is on the inside, any criticism will be erased or ignored at this point in time. He is one of them now.

Offline jerryweaver

« Reply #57 on: March 03, 2014, 10:21:06 AM »
@ Chris Jones

I google any of the names in the current administration inner circle with the word "communist" and all sorts of connects come up with Bill Ayers, American Communist Party, or Black Panthers. The connections and relationships go back to the sixties and seventies.

That begs the question: Were these folks recruited or did the politics attract them?  

Did the Vietnam war create these personalities or was it the other way around?

Did the cultural upheaval in the sixties just provide rich soil for these bad seeds to take root in the American political arena ?

I am interested in your opinion.

Offline poncho

« Reply #58 on: March 03, 2014, 11:13:18 AM »
They sure have hyped up some of the sides over the last 20 years.

Japan VS China.
North Korea Vs. South
India VS Pakistan
Iran VS Saudia Arabia and Isreal
West Europe Vs Most of East Europe
And in a sense, United States Vs South America led by Venezuela.

All we need is a match for the power keg to blow.

Offline poncho

« Reply #59 on: March 03, 2014, 11:31:28 AM »
In a WW III scenario, the United States is Screwed.  On the other hand China is sitting pretty.

Why?  Simple:  The reason the US won WWII was our factories out produced the Germans on a 10 to 1 scale.

China can stop producing all that crap that is bought by the US and turn that into a war machine.
Our factories...  ya..., enough said.

Offline jerryweaver

« Reply #60 on: March 03, 2014, 11:58:17 AM »
Hooray !!  Most see it for what it is in this poll by RT.

http://rt.com/news/

RT asks
Thank you for voting!
Current events in Ukraine can be best described as:
15% - Revolt to achieve greater democratic freedoms
11% - Civil war, leading to the country’s disintegration
15% - Mayhem inspired by radical nationalists
59% - US, EU and Russia fighting for influence in the region

Offline Bitz

« Reply #61 on: March 03, 2014, 12:01:58 PM »
The info war begins on Russia

Telegraph:

Reddit:

Imgur:

EvadingGrid

« Reply #62 on: March 03, 2014, 12:03:47 PM »
The info war begins on Russia

They are mad that Putin told the RottenChild Agents where to go stick the proverbial

They got Oligarchs RottenChild Agents in the 'new' Nazi Ukranian Govt (BTW)

EvadingGrid

« Reply #63 on: March 03, 2014, 12:07:49 PM »
In a WW III scenario, the United States is Screwed.  On the other hand China is sitting pretty.

Why?  Simple:  The reason the US won WWII was our factories out produced the Germans on a 10 to 1 scale.

China can stop producing all that crap that is bought by the US and turn that into a war machine.
Our factories...  ya..., enough said.

That is a most excellent point.

Offline Dude447

« Reply #64 on: March 03, 2014, 12:12:06 PM »
well so far in the last few days I have heard William Hague and John Boy Kerry huffing and a puffing and looking like the pair of hypocrites they are when it comes to foreign policy .Why we are supporting this bunch of real right wing fascist thugs can only be for one reason (imo) more regime  change and to further isolate Russia. As for giving Putin and Russia the blank at the next G8 summit I doubt they are to losing any sleep over that . We  need to butt out and leave them to sort there difference's out ,because there is no way we are going to get into an armed conflict over it ,even the UK and the USA are not that insane or stupid.

Offline Sasha

• Sasha
« Reply #65 on: March 03, 2014, 12:15:23 PM »
Orwellian Secretary of Hate, John Kerry: "You don't just invade another country on false pretext..."

"Kerry to Russia: You Can’t Just Invade a Country on False Pretext"
http://www.lewrockwell.com/lrc-blog/kerry-to-russia-you-cant-just-invade-a-country-on-false-pretext/

"Kerry stands by 'yes' vote on Iraq war"
http://www.cnn.com/2004/ALLPOLITICS/08/09/kerry.iraq/

"Rand Paul to John Kerry: If it was wrong to bomb Cambodia without Congress’s approval, why is bombing Libya without approval okay?"
http://hotair.com/archives/2013/01/24/rand-paul-to-john-kerry-if-it-was-wrong-to-bomb-cambodia-without-congresss-approval-why-is-bombing-libya-without-approval-okay/

"Kerry Turns From Anti-War Protester to Syria Salesman"
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-09-05/kerry-turns-from-anti-war-protester-to-syria-salesman.html
Morality is contraband in war.
- Mahatma Gandhi

Offline Sasha

• Sasha
« Reply #66 on: March 03, 2014, 12:27:53 PM »
Russia And China 'In Agreement' Over Ukraine

excerpted:
"Russian foreign minister Sergei Lavrov discussed Ukraine by telephone with his Chinese counterpart, Wang Yi, on Monday, and claimed they had "broadly coinciding points of view" on the situation there, according to a ministry statement."...

"Chinese foreign ministry spokesman Qin Gang said: "China has always upheld the principles of diplomacy and the fundamental norms of international relations."
http://news.sky.com/story/1219922/russia-and-china-in-agreement-over-ukraine

______

...no really, "China has always upheld the principles of diplomacy and the fundamental norms of international relations."

- Mahatma Gandhi

Offline Libertarian Perspective

« Reply #67 on: March 03, 2014, 12:29:16 PM »
AS far as I know Putin is also with the NWO, so this is just a show for them. They want to start World War 3 and screw 90% of us. I don't think Putin or Obama care if either America or Russia get nuked, they the super rich in their bunkers. As far as I know Russia does have a centrally Roschild Controlled bank no?
“Good luck to him. I don’t blame him at all, but I just
wish he had not hit me so hard. I know he had to protect
his property, and I probably would have done the
same thing in his position. This has certainly stopped
me committing any more crime.” - British burglar elaborating robbery

Offline Libertarian Perspective

« Reply #68 on: March 03, 2014, 12:30:31 PM »

______

...no really, "China has always upheld the principles of diplomacy and the fundamental norms of international relations."

Yeah tell that to Taiwan see what they think.
“Good luck to him. I don’t blame him at all, but I just
wish he had not hit me so hard. I know he had to protect
his property, and I probably would have done the
same thing in his position. This has certainly stopped
me committing any more crime.” - British burglar elaborating robbery

Offline Sasha

• Sasha
« Reply #69 on: March 03, 2014, 12:38:59 PM »
Russian Defense Ministry dismisses Ukraine ultimatum reports as ‘total nonsense’

Media reports about an alleged Russian ultimatum made to the Ukrainian armed forces in Crimea are “total nonsense,” a spokesman for the Russian Defense Ministry said.

He said that no ultimatum had been made to the Ukrainian forces.

Also, a source in the Russian Defense Ministry told RT that they are unaware of any Russian ultimatum toward the Ukrainian forces in Crimea.

The source revealed that they had only heard about the alleged ultimatum from a report by Interfax-Ukraine news agency.

“We’re interested in keeping friendly relations with the people of Ukraine and in preserving stability,” the source told RT.

continues:
http://rt.com/news/russia-dismiss-ultimatum-ukraine-644/
- Mahatma Gandhi

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
    • JACKSON HOLLY'S OLD HOME PLACE
« Reply #70 on: March 03, 2014, 12:47:40 PM »

Orwellian Secretary of Hate, John Kerry: "You don't just invade another country on false pretext..."

A quote which, "… will live in infamy."
   :)

St. Augustine: “The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it.
Let it loose; it will defend itself."

EvadingGrid

« Reply #71 on: March 03, 2014, 12:49:14 PM »

A quote which, "… will live in infamy."
   :)

ROFL

We will let him forget that quote at the beginning of the next millennium  ;D  :D

Offline Sasha

• Sasha
« Reply #72 on: March 03, 2014, 01:56:08 PM »
Ukraine: Secretive Neo-Nazi Military Organization Involved in Euromaidan Sniper Shootings
F. William Engdahl (nsnbc)

excerpted:

A secretive neo-nazi military organization reported linked to NATO played a decisive role in targeted sniper attacks and violence that led to the collapse of the elected government.
___

___

The diplomatic compromise lasted less than twelve hours. Then all hell broke loose.

Snipers began shooting into the crowd on February 22 in Maidan or Independence Square. Panic ensued and riot police retreated in panic according to eyewitnesses. The opposition leader Vitali Klitschko withdrew from the deal, no reason given. Yanukovich fled Kiev.[3]

The question unanswered until now is who deployed the snipers? According to veteran US intelligence sources, the snipers came from an ultra-right-wing military organization known as Ukrainian National Assembly – Ukrainian People’s Self-Defense (UNA-UNSO).
___

UNA-UNSO is also reported to have close ties to the German National Democratic Party (NDP). [5]

Ever since the dissolution of the Soviet Union in 1991 the crack-para-military UNA-UNSO members have been behind every revolt against Russian influence. The one connecting thread in their violent campaigns is always anti-Russia. The organization, according to veteran US intelligence sources, is part of a secret NATO “GLADIO” organization, and not a Ukraine nationalist group as portrayed in western media. [6]

full article:
http://nsnbc.me/2014/03/03/ukraine-secretive-neo-nazi-military-organization-involved-in-euromaidan-sniper-shootings/
- Mahatma Gandhi

Offline jerryweaver

« Reply #73 on: March 03, 2014, 03:05:43 PM »
Ukraine: Secretive Neo-Nazi Military Organization Involved in Euromaidan Sniper Shootings
F. William Engdahl (nsnbc)

Amazing to see this story in the corporate media. It is the international version, but, still amazing.

Offline One Revelator

« Reply #74 on: March 03, 2014, 03:06:24 PM »
http://www.prisonplanet.com/trade-war-gazprom-threatens-to-disrupt-gas-supplies-to-europe.html

Gazprom (ie Moscow) fears that US-based multinational gas and oil firms will displace their monopoly by drilling new wells and selling to Germany and other Gazprom customers at cheaper prices.

“The extent to which US-based multinational oil and gas firms are directly displacing Russian enterprises in supplying the EU is remarkable. Chevron and Exxon are very prominent in the emerging offshore and shale plays,” writes Smith’s source.

Hold up there.

“US-based

Multinational

gas and oil firms”

How about “international” or better yet “global”. Since when do international corporations actually compete with each other? Would a “US-based” firm actually care about a war, borders, or political agendas?

While there are undoubtedly a number of different military objectives being pursued on both sides of the conflict, an important facet that has been largely ignored is the west’s bid to eviscerate Russia’s ability to set natural gas prices and in turn reduce NATO’s dependence on Gazprom in pursuit of the wider agenda to geopolitically isolate Moscow.

US-EU hasn’t got a leg to stand on. Lizard-boy Kerry can crawl back under his rock now.

My prediction: The US/EU will eventually back off militarily and Russia will take over the Ukraine if necessary until Russian-style “normalization” is achieved.

Enjoy the show though. I’m sure the media will turn it into a great cliffhanger. Useful for feeding the "strategy of tension" in the homeland.
The number one cause of all human poverty, misery, and death is not global warming. It’s GLOBAL LYING.

Offline One Revelator

« Reply #75 on: March 03, 2014, 03:18:15 PM »
Amazing to see this story in the corporate media. It is the international version, but, still amazing.

It’s not corporate MSM. Just a website. The name is intentionally misleading IMO.

http://nsnbc.me/about-nsnbc-international/contributors-and-partner-media/
The number one cause of all human poverty, misery, and death is not global warming. It’s GLOBAL LYING.

Offline chris jones

« Reply #76 on: March 03, 2014, 03:22:47 PM »
@ Chris Jones

I go ogle any of the names in the current administration inner circle with the word "communist" and all sorts of connects come up with Bill Ayers, American Communist Party, or Black Panthers. The connections and relationships go back to the sixties and seventies.
That begs the question: Were these folks recruited or did the politics attract them?  
Did the Vietnam war create these personalities or was it the other way around?
Did the cultural upheaval in the sixties just provide rich soil for these bad seeds to take root in the American political arena ?
I am interested in your opinion.
           Hey Jerry.
The 60's. It became obvious the powers had crossed the line. JFK , RFK, MLK were summarily murdered, the Federal reserve was put back on line, the FF Gulf of Tonkin was pulled off-mass bombing of N.V. followed, the Phoenix Program was exposed, demonstrators were beaten, the killings at Kent State, the Draft, and on and on. It was open territory for students for a democratic society, SDS. The greater majority of these young people were painfully aware Vietnam was a war of profit, the true voice of America JFK was killed, MLK the black man who fought for race equality as well.
 It doesn't take a genius mentality to come to the conclusion all of these scenarios were not coincidental. This opened the door for radical offensive behavior, the leaders of splinter groups were given a feeding ground from which to gather their crews.
 If I can take it down a notch, not only did they hit on the Gov, they did more. They were immediately castrated by the Gov and press, and yes their methods were over the line ( terror), as too were our illustrious leaders-LBJ/Nixon.
 Exposed was not simply their hatred of the administration, but the mindset of the general population. The weakness of the greater percent of the people to absorb the truth and act upon it. They know-How easily led, manipulated and deceived  Americans are so to say, I assume they knew all that was needed is a flag being wiggled and some freak in high position to lie & deceive , they would follow. If anything came from their radical behavior this  was the most important. To topple a monument generally requires hitting on its base, we the people are the base- our constitution and bill of rights the very foundation.
 Did Obama have a fund raiser in Ayers living room, yes. Was Ayers a mentor, in my opinion Obama had already been chosen but grabbed support and gained insight wherever he so choose. I feel certain Ayers passed on to Obama how easily the people of this nation had been raped, not in those terms, call it, (they follow blindly) don't question, & are basically "pseudo" patriots..
 Parasites tentacles crawl in every nook and cranny digging around for snacks, the one thing I believe, Ayers did support him and has stated this publicly, despite Oby's Gov enforced denial. I don't believe he was a mentor, more of an object to study.
 Communism, if the gov controls the economy could it be considered communist. For starters the state owns business, you can't have one, it is a commune deal, run by a small percent, the party members.
  America, we are aware the Gov, elitists, corporations and their sucklings are power mongering control artists.
  Not to say we are going communist that would be self defeating for the powers,, we won't, but the  few who run the many is evident.
 Mr. Obama is not fond of us & convinced we are pathetic Lil morons in general, those who join the NWO suckling tribe are most likely in his eyes a tad more clever than the average Joe Cit.
NO-They are not communists, but they have thoroughly evaluated the methods.
 The MOSSAD has a term, "By way of deception", if this be true, the elites have a market on it.

Offline Bitz

« Reply #77 on: March 03, 2014, 03:28:48 PM »
It’s not corporate MSM. Just a website. The name is intentionally misleading IMO.

http://nsnbc.me/about-nsnbc-international/contributors-and-partner-media/

NSNBC is ran by this man, Christof Lehmann.

Anyone know about this guy or his website?

Is it for real? Disinfo? A prank site like the onion?

Offline Bitz

« Reply #78 on: March 03, 2014, 03:33:46 PM »
Looks like the Author of the article was featured on Infowars a few years ago so its probably the real deal.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R0CPnztUt_8#t=1170

Offline Bitz

« Reply #79 on: March 03, 2014, 03:44:26 PM »
"Interfax-Russia news agency is now quoting a spokesman for the Russian Black Sea Fleet denying reports about an ultimatum being issued to the Ukrainian troops in Crimea. "This is nonsense", a spokesman said. "We are getting used to daily reports accusing us of preparing to military action against our Ukrainian colleagues. We will not be pushed towards a head-on confrontation."

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-26413953