Proof: Rand Paul Is Controlled Opposition

Author Topic: Proof: Rand Paul Is Controlled Opposition  (Read 45995 times)

Offline Optimus

• Globalist Destroyer
  • Global Moderator
    • GlobalGulag.com
« on: February 13, 2014, 01:18:18 PM »
Great report from Aaron Dykes and Melissa Melton :)

http://youtu.be/3RklWbjAiE4

Published on Feb 13, 2014

(Truthstream Media.com) Rand Paul's quiet backing by Machiavellian operative Karl Rove and his public association with George P. Bush and other establishment GOP figures make it all too clear that the grassroots liberty movement generated to support Ron Paul's 2008 and 2012 presidential campaigns was just fodder for the co-opted rise of Rand Paul. Under this emerging vision of the GOP future, tea party supporters and those who've rejected the two party system are just other demographics to pander to and usher into the voting booths alongside Hispanics, women and the Religious Right.
“The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people,
it's an instrument for the people to restrain the government.” – Patrick Henry

>>> Global Gulag Media & Forum <<<

Offline Geolibertarian

• Global Moderator
  • 9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB! www.911truth.org
Re: Proof: Rand Paul Is Controlled Opposition
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2014, 01:56:25 PM »
"Birds of a feather" it would seem...

"Cruz joined the George W. Bush presidential campaign in 1999 as a domestic policy adviser, advising then-Governor George W. Bush on a wide range of policy and legal matters, including civil justice, criminal justice, constitutional law, immigration, and government reform."

"For all his allure as an outsider, Canada-born Ted Cruz is in fact an insider playing a role similar to the one Barack Obama played back in 2008 when his handlers portrayed him as the hope and change candidate out of nowhere.

"Cruz’s insider connection is a family affair. His wife, Heidi, is a Goldman Sachs vice president in Houston, Texas, according to her LinkedIn profile. She also served as an economic advisor for the Bush administration. In 2011, a Cruz campaign spokesman portrayed Heidi as 'an expert on North American trade,' in other words she is savvy when it comes to globalist transnational trade deals like NAFTA, the single most destructive government move against the American worker in history.

"She was also a term member of the Council on Foreign Relations (see her bio at Claremont McKenna College), a position that expired prior to her husband’s attack on the globalist organization. In October, 2011, Ted Cruz reportedly characterized the CFR as 'a pernicious nest of snakes' that is 'working to undermine our sovereignty.' He previously called the CFR 'a pit of vipers' during a speech delivered on October 13, 2011, to a Republican women’s group in Sugarland, Texas. Ben Smith, writing for Politico, attempted to associate Cruz with Texas residents Ron Paul and Alex Jones in order to pass him off as a rightwing conspiracy theorist on the same page as fringe libertarians and starry-eyed constitutionalists. He is, of course, nothing of the sort.

"Like the domestication of the Tea Party and the expulsion of its more purist liberty-minded activists, the Cruz the warrior pitted against the establishment motif is another slick subversion directed at the political elite’s most puissant opposition – the real Tea Party and a threatening number of patriot activists gnawing at the edges of the political establishment."

"Abolish all taxation save that upon land values." -- Henry George

"If our nation can issue a dollar bond, it can issue a dollar bill." -- Thomas Edison

http://schalkenbach.org
http://www.monetary.org
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=203330.0

EvadingGrid

« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2014, 02:03:30 PM »
Good post Optimus

I got to say that I prefer Jesse Ventura's approach of being an independent. For those of us that claim to be awake and aware of the falsehood of the ping pong red versus blue team party politics.

Still, each to his own.

Offline Scarbo

« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2014, 02:28:53 PM »
Where's the face-palm emoticon when you need it?

ENOUGH with the Bush and Clinton families. Who the HELL do they think they are???

Thanks for bringing this to our attention.

Better get JV on the ballots.

EvadingGrid

« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2014, 02:32:01 PM »
Where's the face-palm emoticon when you need it?

ENOUGH with the Bush and Clinton families. Who the HELL do they think they are???

Thanks for bringing this to our attention.

Better get JV on the ballots.

You know, this makes me wonder should any family be allowed to have a political dynasty in country with over 300 million ordinary people.

Offline Geolibertarian

• Global Moderator
  • 9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB! www.911truth.org
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2014, 03:05:17 PM »
You know, this makes me wonder should any family be allowed to have a political dynasty in country with over 300 million ordinary people.

The most neglected question of all is: why is it that -- in a society in which the average restaurant menu offers dozens of choices; and in which the average music store, book store and video rental store all offer hundreds of choices -- voters are offered (on average) only two "choices" when it comes to electoral politics?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UthMHjoNyjA (Giant Douche vs. Turd Sandwich)

http://www.southparkstudios.com/full-episodes/s08e08-douche-and-turd
"Abolish all taxation save that upon land values." -- Henry George

"If our nation can issue a dollar bond, it can issue a dollar bill." -- Thomas Edison

http://schalkenbach.org
http://www.monetary.org
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=203330.0

Offline Geniocrat

« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2014, 04:20:57 PM »
Are we seeing now why we should have put a Constitution Party candidate in office rather than a Tea-publican ??!??

The Globalists have all but diffused the TEA-Party movement.

I knew this was going to happen.

But no they were so smart at these TEA-Party forums for banning those who dared mention supporting Libertarian or Constitution party candidates.

Offline zer0sanity

• when the rich wage war, it is the poor who die
« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2014, 03:58:31 PM »
 that's the shit I'm talkin about!!!!! and FUKIN Alex Jones keeps makin him out like hes the fukin answer to America. what the fuk is goin on with Jones?!! and I said it before and ill say it again, FUK Ventura. that pussy ran away from this country and now he wants to be the Prez of it, fuk that! let him stay in friggin meh-hee-co,and keep makin those stupid 5 minute videos. he doesn't have a new "show", makin a stupid 5 minute video does not count for a "show"
You cannot win a battle with protest

Offline Geniocrat

« Reply #8 on: February 19, 2014, 06:43:31 PM »
Ventura is smart for having a retreat should America fail.

It is unlikely, once good Americans are motivated, but he know how slothy and lazy Americans have become.   The homeless will stand in a soup line and debate which foot-ball team or basket-ball team will take the tournament but talk about the NWO or the Federal-Reserve and they find it too depressing.

Offline donnay

• Live Free Or Die Trying!
« Reply #9 on: February 19, 2014, 07:19:00 PM »
The voting is rigged anyway.  Rand is already burned his bridges when he endorsed Mitt Romney last time around and agreed on Iranian sanctions.

Even Ron Paul says; "sanctions are an act of war!"

He definitely is not his father.

The political system is corrupt from stem to stern.
"Logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." ~ Rod Serling
"Cops today are nothing but an armed tax collector" ~ Frank Serpico
"To be normal, to drink Coca-Cola and eat Kentucky Fried Chicken is to be in a conspiracy against yourself."
"People that don't want to make waves sit in stagnant waters."

Offline Geniocrat

« Reply #10 on: February 19, 2014, 08:21:13 PM »
All we can do is block...block...block on the state level all un-Constitutional legislation coming from these globalist-kakistocrats.

Offline EffexZoxStyle

« Reply #11 on: February 23, 2014, 12:27:38 AM »
Interesting ... the thing about George P rising has been reported but I didn't saw IW carry about rand paul.

Also, i think Alex did adress this issue once, and he said that he was 50:50 on ted cruz but leaning more that he isn't ... however, it could really be too easy.

Another thing is, maybe rand paul is playing like he's with them, as a trick ...

EvadingGrid

« Reply #12 on: February 23, 2014, 02:49:07 AM »
Just to play devils advocate .. .. ..

But, consider how many members of the forum are furious at the concept of either yet another Bush or another Clinton occupying the Whitehouse in a country of 320 million people.

Yet are we applying the same standards here ?

Do we really want another Paul, because we find this political dynasty to be acceptable as it is composed of our favourite flavours of politics ?

Offline Honor18

« Reply #13 on: February 23, 2014, 08:59:29 AM »
You could call your self the poke a dot party for all I care I just want someone with some integrity who believes in the constitution and will not be bought off by the Mega Corps ... unfortunately I do not see anyone that will be able to do that as if you do not have 500 millions dollars to spend on a campaign it does not look like you could win ... country has gone to hell and we allowed it to happen .... about the only way to change it is to make them all leave at gun point and start over .....

Offline Optimus

• Globalist Destroyer
  • Global Moderator
    • GlobalGulag.com
« Reply #14 on: April 26, 2014, 02:56:32 PM »
You don't know her position on NSA wiretapping? Really Rand?! Do you not look into candidates positions BEFORE you endorse them, or is it you JUST DON'T CARE AND YOU ARE JUST PAYING LIP SERVICE TO THE CONSTITUTION AND THE BILL OF RIGHTS?!?!

Breaking: Rand Paul Endorses Sen. Susan Collins, Despite A Record of Big Spending and Gov. Spying

http://benswann.com/breaking-rand-paul-endorses-sen-susan-collins-despite-a-record-of-big-spending-and-gov-spying/

By: Ben Swann Apr 26, 2014

Bangor, Maine- Senator Rand Paul provided the keynote address at the Maine GOP Convention this Saturday. Sen. Paul spoke before a packed house, excited to hear from the likely Republican Presidential candidate. What surprised some of the crowd and simultaneously delighted others, however was when Paul endorsed long time Maine Senator Susan Collins.

“I whole-heartedly endorse Senator Collins for re-election. I think she is doing a great job for Maine and for the country.”

Speaking to the Portland Herald Press minutes before taking the stage, Paul said, “I whole-heartedly endorse Senator Collins for re-election. I think she is doing a great job for Maine and for the country.” He went on to say that he was unaware of her stance on the NSA saying, “I don’t really know, exactly, what her position is on the NSA; you’d have to ask her about that.”

Collins, who is running unopposed on the Republican side for re-election in 2014 has a record on government wiretapping and FISA courts that is quite clear. A quick search of her voting record.

She voted YES on extending the PATRIOT Act’s roving wiretaps in February of 2011.
Voted NO on requiring a FISA court warrant to monitor US-to-foreign calls. (Feb 2008)
Voted YES on removing need for FISA warrant for wiretapping abroad. (Aug 2007)
Voted NO on preserving habeas corpus for Guantanamo detainees. (Sep 2006)
Voted NO on requiring CIA reports on detainees & interrogation methods. (Sep 2006)
Voted YES on reauthorizing the PATRIOT Act. (Mar 2006)
Voted YES on extending the PATRIOT Act’s wiretap provision. (Dec 2005)

Sen. Paul told the crowd in Bangor that he doesn’t “see division here (in Maine), I see unity. I smell victory.”

One of the major questions for Republicans in Maine is whether the party is unified or divided between the establishment and liberty wings. For her part, Collins spent her time at the convention blasting the policies of the Obama administration and pushing back against, “federal overreach.” But Collins herself hardly has a small government voting record.

Collins voted against the Affordable Care Act in 2010 but that doesn’t mean she is a small government legislator. Her record on stimulus and government spending is not strong. Collins, like so many Republicans and Democrats has voted for the huge stimulus packages of 2008 and 2009

She Voted YES on $60B stimulus package for jobs, infrastructure, & energy in September of 2008. Voted YES on an additional $825 billion for economic recovery package in February of 2009 and then in July of the same year voted YES on $192B additional anti-recession stimulus spending. She also voted YES on $2 billion more for Cash for Clunkers program.

Sen. Paul told the crowd in Bangor that he doesn’t “see division here (in Maine), I see unity. I smell victory.”

When it comes to the reach of federal agencies, Collins voted NO on barring EPA from regulating greenhouse gases and voted NO on banning eminent domain for use as parks or grazing land. While Rand Paul was vocally against the internet sales tax of 2013, Collins voted for it.
“The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people,
it's an instrument for the people to restrain the government.” – Patrick Henry

>>> Global Gulag Media & Forum <<<

Online TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #15 on: April 26, 2014, 08:18:30 PM »
Sounds like Rand wants to tow that GOP line and get in the POTUS selection ... mmmm

Breaking: Rand Paul Endorses Sen. Susan Collins, Despite A Record of Big Spending and Gov. Spying

Behold, happy is the man whom God correcteth: therefore despise not thou the chastening of the Almighty: For he maketh sore, and bindeth up: he woundeth, and his hands make whole ; He shall deliver thee in six troubles: yea, in seven there shall no evil touch thee. - Job 5

Offline VERITAS777

« Reply #16 on: July 10, 2015, 08:24:21 PM »
Well, I think that Rand is playing it cool, right now, so that he can possibly have some kind of chance to win the primaries, it is sad but true that you have to avoid shooting yourself in the foot, if you want a chance in the ending...

Furthermore, LOOK at WHAT he ACTUALLY has STOOD for, when HE has (very openly) DEFIED the ESTABLISHMENT ELITE...

Did You ever see any other US congressman to tell the TSA to go to HELL, in reality???

No, I really do not think so!!!!!!!!!

Did You hear anybody ELSE that is running, right now, to say (completely)  GET rid of the IRS???????????

No, I really do not think so!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did You see anybody else, to make a big ISSUE out of Begazzi, the TPP, & allot of OTHER, BS Things??????

No, I really do not think so!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

At least, HE (alone), is (very openly) OPPOSING (all) of these THINGS, & while, the REST of THEM are (all)  RUNNING to HIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline VERITAS777

« Reply #17 on: July 10, 2015, 08:29:06 PM »
To say that everything is corrupt, so, I will not take part in anything the the way of the coward, & that is exactly how we got into this position in the first place, by falling asleep for 50-100 years........

If you will not vote, or, openly stand up for the guy that MAY be able to DO SOMETHING... Then, You might as well crawl into a HOLE in the GROUND, & to CRY like a little BABY....

My God, The only reason that this whole thing has gotten so bad, IS that WE (collectively) SIMPLY did NOT (bother) TO (use) the CONSTITUTIONAL (process) that was GIVEN to US, AT ALL............ Very Sadly!!!!!!!!!

Offline Jacob Law

• Its the Law, face it!
« Reply #18 on: July 10, 2015, 08:37:09 PM »
To say that everything is corrupt, so, I will not take part in anything the the way of the coward, & that is exactly how we got into this position in the first place, by falling asleep for 50-100 years........

If you will not vote, or, openly stand up for the guy that MAY be able to DO SOMETHING... Then, You might as well crawl into a HOLE in the GROUND, & to CRY like a little BABY....

My God, The only reason that this whole thing has gotten so bad, IS that WE (collectively) SIMPLY did NOT (bother) TO (use) the CONSTITUTIONAL (process) that was GIVEN to US, AT ALL............ Very Sadly!!!!!!!!!

Well said; we all get disappoint but we still need to engage.
What do you under-stand?

Offline I Am GabriEl

• Angel
« Reply #19 on: July 10, 2015, 09:58:59 PM »
The reason is has gotten so bad is because you've listened to a bunch of crap.

Let's see, you've been brainwashed into believing that paper with symbols on it has value. What gives it value? That would be shiny rocks. Who was it that convinced you of that?

'We're in so much debt - OH NO!' Are you people listening to yourselves? WHAT DEBT? Hmmm, let's debate the numbers. Let's just say that pieces of paper with symbols on them 'backed' by shiny rocks has value and that people owe a bunch of paper & rocks to a very small group of people. Let's hold that as truth for the fun of it and continue. Now, considering that roughly only 20% of the world's gold has been mined, wouldn't it stand to reason if we're in 'sooo much debt' that the government divert a small amount of resources to mine more gold and other precious commodities to pay off the debt in full in a short period of time?

Hmmm... wake up folks, all that stuff is nonsense and has been and is being used to control you; read The Holy Bible and you'll find what I'm stating is The Truth. It's not a book of nonsense, it's a book of science, including psychology if one understands it; granted, the intentionally dumbed dumb, lying movies created by those in control like TBN, etc. are ridiculous, but those in power and their losers created such evils so that Scripture sounds like a dungeons and dragons fairytale. For example, Moses didn't wave a staff and a sea parted... a wind blew all night long and he knew where to cross and it was the Sea of Reeds btw, not The Red Sea.

Exo 20:1  And God spake all these words, saying,
Exo 20:2  I am the LORD thy God, which have brought thee out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage (ENSLAVEMENT).
Exo 20:3  Thou shalt have no other gods before me.

Didn't the egyptians and those of their mindset/spirit enslave people so they could sit on their hind ends and do nothing but nonsensical things? You're in The Garden folks and the ONLY Way back is via The Holy Bible's Laws, which pertains directly to those that work you to death daily for pieces of paper 'backed' by rocks.

I was made fun of by two moderators on this site for asking for help regarding an obvious troll that pm'd me without provocation. The mods claim to be Christian but made fun of me (behind a screen that is).

The reason you're enslaved is because you won't stand. A cop pulls people over and rapes you, your spouse and/or children right in front of you and you do nothing about it. Uhhh... who gave that person the 'right' to do that again? Oh yeah, the same ones that have you work all the time for paper and rocks, which does nothing for The Temple of GOD, which is the human body.

Believe what you want...
I Am GabriEl of THEE I AM and The Lord GOD ALMIGHTY approves my message.

Do you know what Time it is? Can you read with UnderStanding the Celestial Sepher~Biblion~Book of The Ages~The Holy Bible?