Why American men are avoiding marriage.

Author Topic: Why American men are avoiding marriage.  (Read 80035 times)

Offline Edward777

« on: February 04, 2014, 03:30:38 AM »
And here an anti-feminist blogger and writer explains: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YzNN42bJUkw

Naturally I disagree with the notion that men should avoid marriage -- and therefore bringing children into the world.  However, this woman hits the nail on the head in regards to why so many males feel that marriage and family are both to be avoided. 

Maybe polygamy is ultimately the answer so the men who are not too timid to give it a shot can be the ones supplying the genes for the next generation.

Offline jerryweaver

Re: Why American men are avoiding marriage.
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2014, 04:37:39 AM »
I started asking in my little circle and I found 7 male suicides related to being in a relationship with a feminist.

Offline Geolibertarian

• Global Moderator
  • 9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB! www.911truth.org
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2014, 06:24:15 AM »

I'd be interested to see a truly scientific poll conducted on this question.

Among the options presented to those being surveyed would be...

* because I've seen too many of my divorced male friends turned into wage slaves by child support payments.

* because, in today's high rent/high usury/high insurance premium/high wage tax/high sales tax/corporate fascist economy, a man has to earn at least $40,000 a year in order for his wife to be a full-time mom; and I'm among the 2/3 of American workers who make less than $40,000.
"Abolish all taxation save that upon land values." -- Henry George

"If our nation can issue a dollar bond, it can issue a dollar bill." -- Thomas Edison

http://schalkenbach.org
http://www.monetary.org
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=203330.0

Offline One Revelator

« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2014, 11:20:12 AM »
Karen’s got some interesting insights into the feminism ideology. I agree that this ideology has been institutionalized, especially with the judicial system. Thus, the primary reason for discouraging marriage. To me, it falls into the same old meme: a desire for all the authority, but none of the responsibility. This is commonly seen in workplaces. I first stumbled onto her channel via this video.

Feminism and the Disposable Male
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vp8tToFv-bA
The number one cause of all human poverty, misery, and death is not global warming. It’s GLOBAL LYING.

Offline jerryweaver

« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2014, 11:29:43 AM »
“Women have always been the primary victims of war. Women lose their husbands, their fathers, their sons in combat.”

― Hillary Rodham Clinton

Offline One Revelator

Re: Why American men are avoiding marriage - A Father's Suicide Note
« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2014, 11:50:28 AM »
A Father's Suicide Note
February 4, 2014

Utterly defeated by the Masonic-controlled family court system, Christopher Mackney, 45, committed suicide Dec 29, 2013 in Washington DC.

Below is an excerpt from his suicide note.

Illuminati satanists use family law to break up families and destroy men.

"Being alienated, legally abused, emotionally abused, isolated and financially ruined are all a recipe for suicide. " Chris MacKney

"Nothing I or my attorneys said to my ex-wife's attorney or to the Court made any difference.  Truth, facts, evidence or even the best interest of my children had no affect on the outcome."

(left, Illuminati victory. Lily Mackney has no father.)

The love that my daughter and I shared was truly special.  She is a such a sweet, kind and gentle spirit. I am so sorry that I will not be there to see her grow into a beautiful woman.  It absolutely crushed me to not be in her life over the last three years. I worked very hard as a father to build her confidence and self-esteem.  She is smart, funny and considerate, but she didn't know it yet.  I pray that she realizes her strengths and her confidence in herself will continue to grow.  I love you dearly, Lily.

My son Jack was just entering Kindergarten, when I lost access to him. He is gregarious, outgoing and a great athlete.  He is smart and fearless.  He could have just as much fun by himself as he could with other kids.  Even the older boys in our neighbourhood wanted to play with Jack.  It absolutely breaks my heart that I will not be able to help him grow into a man. I love you to, Jack. I miss you both so much.

My identity was taken from me, as result of this process.  When it began, I was a commercial real estate broker with CB Richard Ellis.  I lived by the Golden rule and made a living by bringing parties together and finding the common ground.  My reputation as a broker was built on my honesty and integrity. When it ended, I was broke, homeless, unemployed and had no visitation with my own children. 

I had no confidence and was paralyzed with fear that I would be going to jail whenever my ex-wife wanted.  Nothing I could say or do would stop it. This is what being to death or 'targeted' by a psychopath looks like.  This is the outcome.  I didn't somehow change into a 'high-conflict' person or lose my ability to steer clear of the law.  I've had never been arrested, depressed, homeless or suicidal before this process. The stress and pressure applied to me was deliberate and nothing I could do or say would get me any relief.  Nothing I or my attorneys said to my ex-wife's attorney or to the Court made any difference.  Truth, facts, evidence or even the best interest of my children had no affect on the outcome.

The family court system is broken, but from my experience, it is not the laws, its the lawyers.  They feed off of the conflict.  They are not hired to reduce conflict or protect the best interest of children, which is why third parties need to be involved.  It should be mandatory for children to have a guardian ad litem, with extensive training in abuse and aggression.

It is absolutely shameful that the Fairfax County Court did nothing to intervene or understand the ongoing conflict.  Judge Randy Bellows also used the Children as punishment, by withholding access for failing to fax a receipt.  The entire conflict centered around the denial of access to the children, it was inconceivable to me that he would use children like this.  This is exactly what my ex-wife was doing and now Judge Bellows was doing it for her.

(left, Jack Mackney in Halloween costume)

To all my family, friends and the people that supported me through this process, I am so sorry.  I know my reactions and behavior throughout this process did not always make sense.  None of this made sense to me either.  I had no help and the only suggestion I got from my attorneys was to remain silent. 

At first, I did what I was told, remained silent and listened to my attorneys.  Then after I had given my ex-wife full custody to try and appease her, I learned about Psychopathy and emailed Dr. Samenow about my concerns and asked him for help.  Of course, I was ignored.  As the conflict continued, I was forced to defend myself. When that didn't work, I thought I could get the help I needed by speaking out. There is no right or wrong way to defend yourself from abuse.  Naively, I thought that abuse was abuse and it would be recognized and something would be done.  I thought speaking out would end the abuse or at least get them to back off.  It didn't. When no one did anything they were emboldened.

I took my own life because I had come to the conclusion that there was nothing I could do or say to end the abuse.  Every time I got up off my knees, I would get knocked back down.  They were not going to let me be the father I wanted to be to my children. People may think I am a coward for giving up on my children, but I didn't see how I was going to heal from this. I have no money for an attorney, therapy or medication. I have lost four jobs because of this process. I was going to be at their mercy for the rest of my life and they had shown me none. 

Being alienated, legally abused, emotionally abused, isolated and financially ruined are all a recipe for suicide.  I wish I were stronger to keep going, but the emotional pain and fear of going to court and jail [because of exorbitant child support] became overwhelming. I became paralyzed with fear.  I couldn't flee and I could not fight. I was never going to be allowed to heal or recover. I wish I were better at articulating the psychological and emotional trauma I experienced.

I could fill a book with all the lies and mysterious rulings of the Court.  Never have I experienced this kind of pain.  I asked for help, but good men did nothing and evil prevailed.  All I wanted was a Guardian Ad Litem for my children. Any third party would have been easily been able to confirm or refute all of my allegations, which is why none was ever appointed to protect the children or reduce the conflict.

Abuse is about power and control. Stand up for the abused and speak out.  If someone speaks out about abuse, believe them.

Please teach my children empathy and about emotional invalidation and 'gas-lighting' or they may end up like me.

God have mercy on my soul.

Chris Mackney

-----

Links at the jump:

-- His obituary

-- His website, "goodmendidnothing." since stripped of content by grave robbers.

Source link:

http://henrymakow.com/2014/02/a-fathers-suicide-note.html
The number one cause of all human poverty, misery, and death is not global warming. It’s GLOBAL LYING.

Offline Geolibertarian

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2014, 11:51:45 AM »
“Women lose their husbands, their fathers, their sons in combat.” ― Hillary Rodham Clinton

Or to Arkanside.

For some mysterious reason, Hilldog always conveniently forgets to mention that part.

No one knows why.

Well, almost no one.

"If our nation can issue a dollar bond, it can issue a dollar bill." -- Thomas Edison

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2014, 12:00:12 PM »
Wow - painful to listen to. Having lived in California and Berkeley and S.F for many years, and having two feminist sisters , it is truly the situation . I often thought the answer is to move to Tennesee or West Virginia or Alabama or Louisiana... convert to the Greek Orthodox church ,, I don't know  anymore ... (never married because I could never find a women that I could trust)

I will quote that first post here:
Brainwashed - Sub-Replacement Fertility - The Second Demographic Transition

Also in recessions and depressions MEN are the victims most often that commit suicide

Suicide Rate is up World Wide
Behold, happy is the man whom God correcteth: therefore despise not thou the chastening of the Almighty: For he maketh sore, and bindeth up: he woundeth, and his hands make whole ; He shall deliver thee in six troubles: yea, in seven there shall no evil touch thee. - Job 5

Offline One Revelator

« Reply #8 on: February 04, 2014, 12:22:34 PM »
(never married because I could never find a women that I could trust)

That is a very valid and very critical issue.

Offline ScipioAfricanus

« Reply #9 on: February 04, 2014, 12:49:52 PM »
men are avoiding marriage because of the following
1. Maturity. They are simply not men.

2. Finances. Many men cannot afford marriage. High taxes, inflation and a tough job market kills all motivation. Some men feel its better to live in a studio apartment.

3. Family Court Laws which inevitably puts child support and alimony over the man's head.

Offline donnay

• Live Free Or Die Trying!
« Reply #10 on: February 04, 2014, 01:08:31 PM »
A Father's Suicide Note
February 4, 2014

(...)

That is so extremely sad.  Breaking up the family unit has been an agenda for a very long time. Lots of women have been brainwashed by Rockefeller sponsored Feminist Movement, Madison Ave. and Hollywood.
"Logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." ~ Rod Serling
"Cops today are nothing but an armed tax collector" ~ Frank Serpico
"To be normal, to drink Coca-Cola and eat Kentucky Fried Chicken is to be in a conspiracy against yourself."
"People that don't want to make waves sit in stagnant waters."

Offline ScipioAfricanus

« Reply #11 on: February 04, 2014, 01:27:57 PM »
A Father's Suicide Note
February 4, 2014

Utterly defeated by the Masonic-controlled family court system, Christopher Mackney, 45, committed suicide Dec 29, 2013 in Washington DC.

Below is an excerpt from his suicide note.

Illuminati satanists use family law to break up families and destroy men.

"Being alienated, legally abused, emotionally abused, isolated and financially ruined are all a recipe for suicide. " Chris MacKney

"Nothing I or my attorneys said to my ex-wife's attorney or to the Court made any difference.  Truth, facts, evidence or even the best interest of my children had no affect on the outcome."

(left, Illuminati victory. Lily Mackney has no father.)

The love that my daughter and I shared was truly special.  She is a such a sweet, kind and gentle spirit. I am so sorry that I will not be there to see her grow into a beautiful woman.  It absolutely crushed me to not be in her life over the last three years. I worked very hard as a father to build her confidence and self-esteem.  She is smart, funny and considerate, but she didn't know it yet.  I pray that she realizes her strengths and her confidence in herself will continue to grow.  I love you dearly, Lily.

My son Jack was just entering Kindergarten, when I lost access to him. He is gregarious, outgoing and a great athlete.  He is smart and fearless.  He could have just as much fun by himself as he could with other kids.  Even the older boys in our neighbourhood wanted to play with Jack.  It absolutely breaks my heart that I will not be able to help him grow into a man. I love you to, Jack. I miss you both so much.

My identity was taken from me, as result of this process.  When it began, I was a commercial real estate broker with CB Richard Ellis.  I lived by the Golden rule and made a living by bringing parties together and finding the common ground.  My reputation as a broker was built on my honesty and integrity. When it ended, I was broke, homeless, unemployed and had no visitation with my own children. 

I had no confidence and was paralyzed with fear that I would be going to jail whenever my ex-wife wanted.  Nothing I could say or do would stop it. This is what being to death or 'targeted' by a psychopath looks like.  This is the outcome.  I didn't somehow change into a 'high-conflict' person or lose my ability to steer clear of the law.  I've had never been arrested, depressed, homeless or suicidal before this process. The stress and pressure applied to me was deliberate and nothing I could do or say would get me any relief.  Nothing I or my attorneys said to my ex-wife's attorney or to the Court made any difference.  Truth, facts, evidence or even the best interest of my children had no affect on the outcome.

The family court system is broken, but from my experience, it is not the laws, its the lawyers.  They feed off of the conflict.  They are not hired to reduce conflict or protect the best interest of children, which is why third parties need to be involved.  It should be mandatory for children to have a guardian ad litem, with extensive training in abuse and aggression.

It is absolutely shameful that the Fairfax County Court did nothing to intervene or understand the ongoing conflict.  Judge Randy Bellows also used the Children as punishment, by withholding access for failing to fax a receipt.  The entire conflict centered around the denial of access to the children, it was inconceivable to me that he would use children like this.  This is exactly what my ex-wife was doing and now Judge Bellows was doing it for her.

(left, Jack Mackney in Halloween costume)

To all my family, friends and the people that supported me through this process, I am so sorry.  I know my reactions and behavior throughout this process did not always make sense.  None of this made sense to me either.  I had no help and the only suggestion I got from my attorneys was to remain silent. 

At first, I did what I was told, remained silent and listened to my attorneys.  Then after I had given my ex-wife full custody to try and appease her, I learned about Psychopathy and emailed Dr. Samenow about my concerns and asked him for help.  Of course, I was ignored.  As the conflict continued, I was forced to defend myself. When that didn't work, I thought I could get the help I needed by speaking out. There is no right or wrong way to defend yourself from abuse.  Naively, I thought that abuse was abuse and it would be recognized and something would be done.  I thought speaking out would end the abuse or at least get them to back off.  It didn't. When no one did anything they were emboldened.

I took my own life because I had come to the conclusion that there was nothing I could do or say to end the abuse.  Every time I got up off my knees, I would get knocked back down.  They were not going to let me be the father I wanted to be to my children. People may think I am a coward for giving up on my children, but I didn't see how I was going to heal from this. I have no money for an attorney, therapy or medication. I have lost four jobs because of this process. I was going to be at their mercy for the rest of my life and they had shown me none. 

Being alienated, legally abused, emotionally abused, isolated and financially ruined are all a recipe for suicide.  I wish I were stronger to keep going, but the emotional pain and fear of going to court and jail [because of exorbitant child support] became overwhelming. I became paralyzed with fear.  I couldn't flee and I could not fight. I was never going to be allowed to heal or recover. I wish I were better at articulating the psychological and emotional trauma I experienced.

I could fill a book with all the lies and mysterious rulings of the Court.  Never have I experienced this kind of pain.  I asked for help, but good men did nothing and evil prevailed.  All I wanted was a Guardian Ad Litem for my children. Any third party would have been easily been able to confirm or refute all of my allegations, which is why none was ever appointed to protect the children or reduce the conflict.

Abuse is about power and control. Stand up for the abused and speak out.  If someone speaks out about abuse, believe them.

Please teach my children empathy and about emotional invalidation and 'gas-lighting' or they may end up like me.

God have mercy on my soul.

Chris Mackney

-----

Links at the jump:

-- His obituary

-- His website, "goodmendidnothing." since stripped of content by grave robbers.

Source link:

http://henrymakow.com/2014/02/a-fathers-suicide-note.html
I wonder what that bitch of a wife is now doing? Probably enjoying the social security checks. She is probably getting $800 per child.

Offline One Revelator

« Reply #12 on: February 04, 2014, 01:48:26 PM »
I wonder what that bitch of a wife is now doing? Probably enjoying the social security checks. She is probably getting $800 per child.

I’m sure she’s telling herself that she had nothing to do with this outcome. He just wasn’t “man” enough to withstand the extreme abuse hurled at him over and over again. All while she enjoys the free ride courtesy of the state.

These days a marriage requires a certain level of trust from both parties as well as a certain level of commitment to contribute into the marriage. If one person or the other bails in favor of personal gain, then the marriage cannot stand.

Then the family unit cannot stand.

Then the neighborhood/town/city/state cannot stand.

Then the nation collapses.

At that point, all the feminist ideology won’t matter anymore.

Karen talks about this in detail in the OP interview.

EvadingGrid

« Reply #13 on: February 04, 2014, 01:49:23 PM »
men are avoiding marriage because of the following
1. Maturity. They are simply not men.

2. Finances. Many men cannot afford marriage. High taxes, inflation and a tough job market kills all motivation. Some men feel its better to live in a studio apartment.

3. Family Court Laws which inevitably puts child support and alimony over the man's head.

Very good point. Its all to easy to blame feminists and liberals etc... But how about the immature irresponsible men that think its kool to be teenagers until they reach pension age.

Offline jerryweaver

« Reply #14 on: February 04, 2014, 02:31:27 PM »
A continual dropping in a very rainy day And a contentious woman are alike: 16 He that would restrain her restraineth the wind; And his right hand encountereth oil.

Proverbs 27:15

Offline One Revelator

« Reply #15 on: February 04, 2014, 02:54:48 PM »
Very good point. Its all to easy to blame feminists and liberals etc... But how about the immature irresponsible men that think its kool to be teenagers until they reach pension age.

What role models to they have anymore? Same for women. Is a young man supposed to get his impression of what a woman is or how to treat her through all-too-prevalent pornography? That’s destined to fail. Young women are encouraged to pursue a career and are shamed if they happen to be content with simply serving her family at home.

Where do young men and women get their instruction about how to be a good father or mother, husband or wife? The media sure as hell isn’t going to tell them. Movies stop once a couple has sex as if it’s the be-all-end-all. Sometimes they continue but only focus on the dysfunctional. People are beginning to show a clear dissatisfaction with the media over this brave new world portrayal.

What about parents or grandparents? Some grandparents are still alive to pass on “old-fashioned” knowledge of what used to work. But we have been subject to social engineering for several generations now and the older generation that remembers the “how to” is dying. Girls have been taught to rely on the state for their security. Boys are being taught that it’s better never to get married. Both are encouraged to be promiscuous, to separate sex and love. Both are being indoctrinated that gay marriages are normal. And, as such, the word “marriage” is being systematically redefined as the old meaning simply gets phased out. The focus has turned to hedonistic self-satisfaction rather than the realization of a higher purpose.

Commitment isn’t recognized.

Fidelity isn’t recognized.

Self-sacrifice isn’t recognized.

Service isn’t recognized.

Offline Geolibertarian

• Global Moderator
« Reply #16 on: February 04, 2014, 03:31:50 PM »

How about the millions of women who insist -- insist -- on being knocked up by one of these arrested-development little-boys-in-grown-men's-bodies before finally coming to their senses?

http://economix.blogs.nytimes.com/2013/05/02/mapping-unwed-motherhood/?_r=0

I don't know what religious fundamentalists have against birth control, because from what I've seen, it may as well never have been invented.

/rant

Offline ScipioAfricanus

« Reply #17 on: February 04, 2014, 03:33:44 PM »
I’m sure she’s telling herself that she had nothing to do with this outcome. He just wasn’t “man” enough to withstand the extreme abuse hurled at him over and over again. All while she enjoys the free ride courtesy of the state.

These days a marriage requires a certain level of trust from both parties as well as a certain level of commitment to contribute into the marriage. If one person or the other bails in favor of personal gain, then the marriage cannot stand.

Then the family unit cannot stand.

Then the neighborhood/town/city/state cannot stand.

Then the nation collapses.

At that point, all the feminist ideology won’t matter anymore.

Karen talks about this in detail in the OP interview.
bingo.

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #18 on: February 04, 2014, 04:12:30 PM »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zCpjmvaIgNA
Feminism Was Created To Destabilize Society, Tax Women and set up the NWO - Aaron Russo

Full Interview http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YGAaPjqdbgQ

Hollywood producer, filmmaker, activist and truth seeker Aaron Russo reveals some of the REAL reasons for feminism which was funded and pushed by the Rockefellers and the CIA for very nefarious reasons, which includes being part of their central banking worldwide takeover to help set up the New World Order

| = = = =

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRx4OXLC7f4
Feminism: Killed Relationships with Men in America

Uploaded on Jan 26, 2012  

Did the women's rights movement help or hurt ladies in America in their relationships?
I examine some of the issues and break down the affects of the last 30 plus years in the plight of women's feminist right to passage.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9XDb0nxSO4
Look out! It's a Nice Guy! DESTROY HIM! - karen straughan

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BoXQf2f2Yxo
Six Reasons Why Men Are Avoiding Marriage, with Helen Smith, Ph.D.

Published on Jul 3, 2013 

Learn more in Helen Smith's "Men on Strike: Why Men Are Boycotting Marriage, Fatherhood, and the American Dream—and Why It Matters"
Behold, happy is the man whom God correcteth: therefore despise not thou the chastening of the Almighty: For he maketh sore, and bindeth up: he woundeth, and his hands make whole ; He shall deliver thee in six troubles: yea, in seven there shall no evil touch thee. - Job 5

Offline Edward777

« Reply #19 on: February 05, 2014, 04:27:58 PM »
I would at least note that if enough men refuse to marry then women will have to turn to polygamy, polyandry or lesbianism.  Do not expect laws to change because millions boycott marriage.  The NWO wants young middle class men to stop reproducing after all.

Offline One Revelator

« Reply #20 on: February 05, 2014, 04:46:45 PM »
I don't see it going that way. Casual sex has already been normalized. No marriage required. "Hooking up" and being "friends with benefits" is the new norm.

There are sufficient single parents now to where the government stands a better chance at raising or at least partially raising the children. It's a goal of theirs.

Polygamy would require devotion to somebody other than the state. And that's just now how the state wants things to go.

Lesbianism is somewhat useful. Typically brought about by some sort of trauma, it offers the state maximum opportunity to exploit damaged women.

Offline jerryweaver

« Reply #21 on: February 05, 2014, 05:18:57 PM »
The NWO wants young middle class men to stop reproducing after all.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zCpjmvaIgNA
Feminism Was Created To Destabilize Society, Tax Women and set up the NWO - Aaron Russo

Offline Geniocrat

« Reply #22 on: February 05, 2014, 05:33:46 PM »
And here an anti-feminist blogger and writer explains: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YzNN42bJUkw

Naturally I disagree with the notion that men should avoid marriage -- and therefore bringing children into the world.  However, this woman hits the nail on the head in regards to why so many males feel that marriage and family are both to be avoided. 

Maybe polygamy is ultimately the answer so the men who are not too timid to give it a shot can be the ones supplying the genes for the next generation.

It's simple really cuz in this economy men can't afford it and many women can't grasp the concept of DEPRESSION and money.

Offline Geniocrat

« Reply #23 on: February 05, 2014, 05:38:22 PM »
My ex worked for the banks and could never understand the damage they were doing and why I was always so pissed at them all the time.

So she married a musician and now she has to pay all the bills and now finally realizes what I was so pissy about.   ;D ;D ;D

Fortunately this new woman in my life is non-American so she has had none of the feminist brain-washing or Lifetime Network programming of America the past 20 years.

Offline Edward777

« Reply #24 on: February 06, 2014, 12:39:02 AM »
My ex worked for the banks and could never understand the damage they were doing and why I was always so pissed at them all the time.

So she married a musician and now she has to pay all the bills and now finally realizes what I was so pissy about.   ;D ;D ;D

Fortunately this new woman in my life is non-American so she has had none of the feminist brain-washing or Lifetime Network programming of America the past 20 years.

A lot of men in the USA who have the ability marry non-American women.  Not a bad deal if you can find a Latin or Eastern European that has not been infected with American cultural "values." Sad part is that networks around the world gobble up cheap American talk shows and reality shows to fill their daytime slots so just like a zombie epidemic the virus is being spread even to the most remote areas of the earth.

Offline iamc2

« Reply #25 on: February 06, 2014, 03:30:28 AM »
 Marriage was destroyed in the late 1960's through the 1970's form the hippie, and feminist movement's, "Free-for-all Fall"... from Reality.

The children born from this group, in the 80's and 90's, were subjected to this Unreal concept about marriage and the Importance of it!

In my opinion; this is WHY our society has FALLEN from Reality!

"When the Truth was murdered:
Common Sense ran away..."

Offline One Revelator

« Reply #26 on: February 06, 2014, 09:57:57 AM »
Marriage was destroyed in the late 1960's through the 1970's form the hippie, and feminist movement's, "Free-for-all Fall"... from Reality.

The children born from this group, in the 80's and 90's, were subjected to this Unreal concept about marriage and the Importance of it!

In my opinion; this is WHY our society has FALLEN from Reality!

That was definitely part of it. “Free love” was about promoting promiscuity, division, and divorce amongst other things.

Before that, post WWII saw the creation of the nuclear family via smaller housing being made available for returning veterans. This effectively reduced the size of the family living under one roof. Thus it reduced the amount of support that multiple generations living under one roof could provide.

Social programming has elevated the topic of sex to the point where people see it at the only reason to marry. When, really, it’s just a part of married life. Just as the potential for frustration can increase for each family member, so can the potential for personal fulfillment. But, the choice of direction remains within the family, independent of the state.

All this conditioning has been less about sex and more about loyalty. Multi-gen houses tend to have a strong reliance on and love for each other. Whereas the more broken families end up turning to the state and learn to love big brother’s constantly shifting, cold, and impersonal policies.

Offline ScipioAfricanus

« Reply #27 on: February 06, 2014, 01:08:06 PM »
hence the quandary if you are a man
1. You do not marry for fear of child support, alimony and bitter divorce and custody battles which sucks your assets. Because of this the NWO wins because you intentionally chose not to reproduce and educate offsprings which can fight them.

2. You actually get married but are sucked into the 50% divorce rate. Your savings get used up in custody and divorce battles. You end up paying child support. Your bitch of an ex wife have your kids and she educates them in statist public schools and your children become a member of the NWO.

Good times ahead.  8)

Offline One Revelator

« Reply #28 on: February 06, 2014, 01:44:03 PM »
So it would seem at the moment. I think TahoeBlue nailed it with the issue of trust. It used to be understood that trust was delicate, built over time between two people, yet destroyed in an instant with one act of betrayal.

Generally, nobody trusts each other anymore, thus the need for contracts. Reputation and integrity have become meaningless. Handshakes are meaningless. Taking someone at his/her word is meaningless.

But, what if, from a man’s point of view, he was able to find that one-in-a-million woman that could screw him over due to current favorable social structures, yet refuses to go that route because of deep personal beliefs? Would it work?

From a woman’s point of view, what if she found a man that would love her no matter the circumstances? Even if she became disabled or disfigured or mentally traumatized because she was raped by some criminal? Would it work?

No guarantees. Just potential possibilities.

Offline Geolibertarian

• Global Moderator
« Reply #29 on: February 06, 2014, 02:07:29 PM »
So it would seem at the moment. I think TahoeBlue nailed it with the issue of trust. It used to be understood that trust was delicate, built over time between two people, yet destroyed in an instant with one act of betrayal.

Generally, nobody trusts each other anymore, thus the need for contracts. Reputation and integrity have become meaningless. Handshakes are meaningless. Taking someone at his/her word is meaningless.

But, what if, from a man’s point of view, he was able to find that one-in-a-million woman that could screw him over due to current favorable social structures, yet refuses to go that route because of deep personal beliefs? Would it work?

Probably not, because if it's mere "belief" in an abstract principle that's holding a person back, they'll eventually find a figurative loophole if and when a more alluring "option" becomes available to them.

From a woman’s point of view, what if she found a man that would love her no matter the circumstances? Even if she became disabled or disfigured or mentally traumatized because she was raped by some criminal? Would it work?

Probably. But what if she doesn't become disabled or disfigured, and what if her significant other isn't a "bad boy" type? In that case, would the issue of whether it "worked" or not even be at the top of her priority list in the first place? As the youtube clip which begins this thread seems to suggest, the answer to that question largely depends on whether or not she's still attractive enough to have men who are not only bad boy types, but more physically desirable than her husband, "lust" after her. For an illustration of what I mean, watch the film, Unfaithful.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1211104/Think-men-unfaithful-sex-A-study-shows-WOMEN-biggest-cheats--theyre-just-better-lying-it.html

Offline seeker7

« Reply #30 on: February 06, 2014, 02:44:00 PM »
Stefan Molyneux - Why Men Don't Want To Get Married (12/31/2012)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1t6j50Tkwy0

Stefan Molyneux - Why Men Don't Want To Have Kids (12/03/2013)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dujXV7D7RXo

Offline One Revelator

« Reply #31 on: February 06, 2014, 03:36:34 PM »
Probably not, because if it's mere "belief" in an abstract principle that's holding a person back, they'll eventually find a figurative loophole if and when a more alluring "option" becomes available to them.

Probably. But what if she doesn't become disabled or disfigured, and what if her significant other isn't a "bad boy" type? In that case, would the issue of whether it "worked" or not even be at the top of her priority list in the first place? As the youtube clip which begins this thread seems to suggest, the answer to that question largely depends on whether or not she's still attractive enough to have men who are not only bad boy types, but more physically desirable than her husband, "lust" after her. For an illustration of what I mean, watch the film, Unfaithful.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1211104/Think-men-unfaithful-sex-A-study-shows-WOMEN-biggest-cheats--theyre-just-better-lying-it.html

This is assuming that the woman is still susceptible to certain influences.

Years ago, I had a young, divorced woman tell me about a dream that she had. In the dream, she was shown a “bad boy” rock star type on stage. He was highly attractive, exhilarating, and possibly dangerous – full of wild, unchecked passion.

She then watched as his teeth fell out and his body melted away. Kind of like the Nazi guy in that Indiana Jones movie.

Next, she was shown an ordinary guy. Not really that attractive, wearing farming-type clothing. Very plain looking. He was carefully tending a garden – planting, watering, and nurturing the plants.

The woman felt that the dream was significant enough to tell me about. She felt that it “meant something”. And I agree.

Young women seem to be attracted to the “bad boy” type these days only to be greatly surprised when the guy either becomes abusive or just ditches her for the slightest reason. They tend to see this type of guy as a project that they can tame or change. And then they go searching for the next “bad boy”, putting themselves in and out of love over and over again. All the while, the farmer guy gets put into the friendzone. Sometimes this pattern involves multiple marriages, sometimes not. The drive behind this is control over the man. They want to break that horse and tame that wild spirit. That’s not love.

Well, I’ve got news for the ladies. If they marry the farmer type, which incidentally is the very definition of “husband”, all they have to do is merely MENTION the possibility of something being wrong and the man WILL NOT REST until the problem is resolved. It’s built into his character. There is no need for a power struggle and there is no need to change him. I think a lot of wives have no idea about the power that their words have on the correct type of guy.

Incidentally, a lot of guys DO know the difference between girls that just want to have fun and girls that are marriage material. Young ladies generally get what they ask for. But are they asking for the right thing?

Offline Edward777

« Reply #32 on: February 06, 2014, 03:54:26 PM »
Stefan Molyneux - Why Men Don't Want To Get Married (12/31/2012)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1t6j50Tkwy0

Stefan Molyneux - Why Men Don't Want To Have Kids (12/03/2013)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dujXV7D7RXo

It's one thing to examine this issue but I certainly hope that people will not then abandon family - just be certain the person you are with is loyal to you (goes for men and women).

NWO -- less kids is what they are hoping for.

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #33 on: February 06, 2014, 03:57:35 PM »
for contrast a man,  58 expecting his fifth child: Bruce Willis
He's got plenty of money and probably a pre-nup, so let er rip  - oh and age doesn't matter when you have the do-ray-me....

Bruce Willis is an American actor, producer, and musician with a net worth of $150 million

http://celebritybabies.people.com/2013/12/17/bruce-willis-emma-heming-willis-pregnant/
Bruce Willis is about to dive hard into daddy duty — again!
The Red 2 actor, 58, and his wife Emma Heming-Willis, 35, are expecting their second child together, a source confirms to PEOPLE.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bruce_Willis
At the premiere for the film Stakeout, Willis met actress Demi Moore. Willis married Moore on November 21, 1987 and had three daughters
the couple divorced on October 18, 2000 ... He married model Emma Heming in Turks and Caicos on March 21, 2009

Offline Geniocrat

« Reply #34 on: February 06, 2014, 04:12:09 PM »
A lot of men in the USA who have the ability marry non-American women.  Not a bad deal if you can find a Latin or Eastern European that has not been infected with American cultural "values." Sad part is that networks around the world gobble up cheap American talk shows and reality shows to fill their daytime slots so just like a zombie epidemic the virus is being spread even to the most remote areas of the earth.

Yeah but I had a woman from Trinidad and Tobago tell me once that internationally speaking American women are the most immature and the most child-like of any nationalities.  She was telling me that her and her European friends would laugh at the mob-wives show.  Women who are 30 and 40 years old being taught how to manage money and work jobs and run their lives.  I see this often with women who had no mob husbands.   How many women in America have case workers instead of husbands ?

This is why American men seek foreign women.   Foreign women want better lives for their families in America and American men are all too happy to provide for them.  All this while American women date the wrong type of guys, get pregnant then are on the state's dole for the rest of their lives.

The Globalists have done a great job with their feminism sect the CIA created.

26 Tenets of the New World Order:

1) Men are inclined to evil rather than good.

2) Preach Liberalism.

3) Use ideals of freedom to bring about class wars.

4) Any and all means necessary should be used to reach their goals as they are justified.

5) Believe their rights lie in force.

6) The power of their resources must remain invisible until the very moment that they have gained the strength so that no group or force can undermine it.

7) Advocates a mob psychology to obtain control of the masses

8 ) Promotes the use of alcohol, drugs, moral corruption, and all forms of vice to systematically corrupt the youth of the nation.

9) Seize citizens’ private property by any means necessary.

10) The use of slogans such as equity, liberty, and fraternity are used on the masses as psychological warfare.

11) War should be directed so that the nations on both sides are placed further in debt and peace conferences are designed so that neither combatant retain territory rights.

12) Members must use their wealth to have candidates chosen to public office who would be obedient to their demands, and would be used as pawns in the game by the men behind the scenes. The advisors will have been bred, reared, and trained from childhood to rule the affairs of the world.

13) Control the press, and hence most of the information the public receives.

14) Agents and provocateurs will come forward after creating traumatic situations, and appear to be the saviors of the masses, when they are actually interested in just the opposite, the reduction of the population.

15) Create industrial depression and financial panic, unemployment, hunger, shortage of food, use these events to control the masses and mobs, and use them to wipe out those who stand in the way.

16) Infiltrate Freemasonry which is to be used to conceal and further objectives.

17) Expound the value of systematic deception, use high sounding slogans and phrases, advocate lavish sounding promises to the masses even though they can’t be kept.

18) The art of street fighting is necessary to bring the population into subjection.

19) Use agents as provocateurs and advisers behind the scenes, and after wars use secret diplomacy talks to gain control.

20) Establish huge monopolies towards world government control.

21) Use high taxes and unfair competition to bring about economic ruin by controlling raw materials, organized agitation among the workers, and subsidizing competitors.

22) Build up armaments with police and soldiers who can protect and further the New World Order's interests.

23) Members and leaders of the one world government will be appointed by the director of the New World Order.

24) Infiltrate into all classes and levels of society and government for the purpose of teaching the youth in the schools theories and principles known to be false.

25) Create and use national and international laws to destroy civilization.

26) Use estrogens & femicals to drive males gay and the female population insane thereby insuring the destruction of the family, hence more governmental dependency.

Offline Geniocrat

« Reply #35 on: February 06, 2014, 04:23:38 PM »

American men aren't avoiding marriage they are just going with foreign women, cuz American women are either...

1) too immature,
2) too uneducated
3) still think they are teenagers
4) Have no idea how to be parents
5) Have no idea how to deal with money
6) Usually need to be 'fathered' by their current boyfriend at the time of the relationship
7) Closet-gold-diggers awaiting discovery

I have had extensive conversations with my current foreign girlfriend about raising a family and how her mom is willing to be grandma and baby-sit and the things needed for her sister for high school.

Try having a conversation like that with American women...  with them it is when is the next social function, where's the beer ? does this make me look fat ?  Why do I have to get a job ??? can't a man just take care of me and my other children fathered by other males ?

The next 10 years I am going to have to keep my nieces from avoiding many of these pitfalls while raising my own family.   Thank God I have Prison-Planet to source as well as a good minor in psychology.

We need to put the kybosh on a Jerry-Springer America before the Globalists have us for good !!!!

EvadingGrid

« Reply #36 on: February 06, 2014, 04:34:52 PM »
American women aren't avoiding marriage they are just going with foreign men, cuz American men are either...

1) too immature,
2) too uneducated
3) still think they are teenagers
4) Have no idea how to be parents
5) Have no idea how to deal with money
6) Usually need to be 'mothered' by their current girlfriend at the time of the relationship

;D  :D  ;)  :o  ::)

Offline Geniocrat

« Reply #37 on: February 06, 2014, 04:36:48 PM »
I've seen this happen too but 10x more with men.

Women have it so good in this country, all they have to do is get with a college man and their lives are likely to be better.

Offline Geniocrat

« Reply #38 on: February 06, 2014, 04:38:01 PM »
Let's face it Americans are slothy and the diligent ones have much to avoid.

EvadingGrid

« Reply #39 on: February 06, 2014, 04:38:38 PM »
I think its a problem with both Men and Women.