ROCKY MOUNTAIN HIGH ~ Weed now legal in Colorado

Author Topic: ROCKY MOUNTAIN HIGH ~ Weed now legal in Colorado  (Read 34389 times)

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
    • JACKSON HOLLY'S OLD HOME PLACE
ROCKY MOUNTAIN HIGH ~ Weed now legal in Colorado
« on: January 02, 2014, 08:11:12 AM »

ROCKY MOUNTAIN HIGH ~ John Denver
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eOB4VdlkzO4

Legal weed sales bring long lines to Colorado

By KRISTEN WYATT, Associated Press | January 2, 2014

DENVER (AP) — Long lines and blustery winter weather greeted Colorado marijuana shoppers testing the nation's first legal recreational pot shops Wednesday.

It was hard to tell from talking to the shoppers, however, that they had waited hours in snow and frigid wind.

"It's a huge deal for me," said Andre Barr, a 34-year-old deliveryman who drove from Niles, Mich., to be part of the legal weed experiment. "This wait is nothing."

The world was watching as Colorado unveiled the modern world's first fully legal marijuana industry — no doctor's note required (as in 18 states and Washington, D.C.) and no unregulated production of the drug (as in the Netherlands). Uruguay has fully legalized pot but hasn't yet set up its system.

ARTICLE~~~> http://www.chron.com/news/us/article/Legal-weed-sales-bring-long-lines-to-Colorado-5107667.php

Also … Article w/PHOTOS HERE~~~>http://www.chron.com/news/us/article/Legal-weed-sales-bring-long-lines-to-Colorado-5107667.php

St. Augustine: “The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it.
Let it loose; it will defend itself."

EvadingGrid

Re: ROCKY MOUNTAIN HIGH ~ Weed now legal in Colorado
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2014, 08:27:57 AM »
Could somebody tell me how expensive that is ?

I think 3.5g is less just less than 1/8th of an ounce, costing $40

I don't' know anybody to ask about the prices.

Like, if it is more expensive than the illegal supply, maybe that is why it will be briefly tolerated before Colorado is invaded by the Feds.

I really do not have answers, but I do have questions.

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2014, 08:50:47 AM »

I believe a gram is about 1/8 ounce …
so we're looking at about $320 an ounce …
but that kush is HEAVY, Dude!

Offline Honor18

« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2014, 09:21:48 AM »
If you kow what top shelf liquor is at the bar then you know what "Kush" is and thats what these medical marijuana shops carry ... prices vary as most shops carry different types of "weed" to help with different problems .... i have a friend that has a shop in Canada he is making 6 figures of pure profit ...its unreal he has weed to help with back pain, trouble sleeping he has a special blend to help with that etc.
       $40.00 for a 1/8th is not a bad price because you do not need to smoke much to get "help" with whatever problem you have .... I am not a expert but I have been been in the market if you will for about 25 years ...let me know if I can answer any questions for you Evading !

Offline Infoninja

« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2014, 01:11:07 PM »
An eighth of an ounce equals 3.5 grams, quarter ounce is 7 grams.

$40 for an eighth is pricey. Medical MJ can be had for her in Colorado about $30/eighth plus tax at dispensaries or perhaps $25 on the black market. Excellent marijuana. Sub amazing marijuana is quite honestly hard to find, and folks can no longer even find "Shwag" weed since the mexican and others do not bother shipping it here anymore. :)

The tax on this receipt is a whopping 25%, which SAFER advocate Mason Tvert pointed out is like 4 times the tax on alcohol, which Colorado voters voted to regulate LIKE alcohol, so I foresee many lawsuits coming.

All in all a power grab by the establishment while APPEARING to implement the will of the people.

Good luck stopping the tidal wave, establishment. Everybody knows all your drug wars are fraud. Everyone knows who the terrorists are. We will have justice.

We will continue to take it back, then we will hold you all accountable. Scum. :)

Offline Infoninja

« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2014, 01:12:54 PM »
These prices would be easily doubled or tripled or quadrupled where it's illegal. Anyone want to report the going rate for great stuff in their area? Assuming you someone who might do that sort of thing so you could ask them...

;)

Offline Wise_Old_Man

« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2014, 01:16:58 PM »
The average price in FL where I live is $60/eighth (3.5 grams).  It's been that price for at least 5 years.

Offline Infoninja

« Reply #7 on: January 02, 2014, 01:20:29 PM »
Ahhhh, the Free Market at work. :)

The entire nation of Uruguay recently decided to legalize marijuana and to regulate selling it by charging $1/gram or $3.50 an eighth. If this happened, there would be an unprecedented flood into Uruguay. Huge economic boom. :)

Unfortunately, The UN said that this violates international drug treaties so I would expect them to invade post haste.

In the end though, they are losing this battle, and quickly. A reckoning cometh...

EvadingGrid

« Reply #8 on: January 02, 2014, 01:26:08 PM »
Anybody from Colorado ?

Out of interest, who is growing this weed ?
Is it now legal to farm it ?

Are these shops buying from illegal grow farms in someones basement ?

Offline Infoninja

« Reply #9 on: January 02, 2014, 01:27:43 PM »
Also,

The law says we can now all grow up to three plants each. Everybody.

So there's that. A really fine reason to consider living in Colorado if you Love Liberty like we do.

Plus all the equipment, grow lights, supplements, Bongs, pipes, scales, vaporizers, and all the rest of the paraphenalia associated with weed is legal as well, which means a huge influx of STUFF, which is never going away even if they made it all illegal again tomorrow. No, this foothold is solid, and we won't be going back to the old ways. I assure you. The People have spoken. :)

Offline Honor18

« Reply #10 on: January 02, 2014, 01:29:18 PM »
Hoe many plants differs ... I know my buddy in canada can have up to 12 plants according to him

Offline Infoninja

« Reply #11 on: January 02, 2014, 01:31:59 PM »
Dispensaries have "caregivers" who grow weed for the medical marijuana people, legally. This cannot be taxed at the same high ass rate as the new recreational weed so we expect a rash of ailments to arise. MMJ patients can grow 6 or more plants each depending on their individual needs. :)

I imagine that the recreational folks will have similarly regulated and sanctioned places to legally grow recreational weed for Weed shops. I know that Colorado and Denver will be making money hand over fist. They are going to Love it.

Offline RabidSheep

« Reply #12 on: January 03, 2014, 02:36:44 PM »
The only thing illegal about weed were the laws prohibiting it.

Also, does anyone else think it might take longer to get around Denver from here forward?

Offline Juntawatch

• "This ain't Rock-n'-Roll;     This is Genocide."
« Reply #13 on: January 03, 2014, 05:07:07 PM »
Henry John Deutschendorf, Jnr. aka John Denver is still Cool, after all these decades.

I was listening to Rocky Mountains High Last week. Wow Man, far-out Coincidence Theory Man!
"The Dog has returned to its own vomit, and the sow that was bathed to rolling in the mire."
2 Peter, 2:2.

'The Intellectual, the Plebitian & the Proletariat could be treated; just as wasps are treated.'
- Sanctimonious III. 1st Century.

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #14 on: January 03, 2014, 07:35:59 PM »
grow your own  -
http://www.denverpost.com/homegarden/ci_24782729/growing-your-own-marijuana-colorado-legal-doesnt-mean

Amendment 64 allows home cultivation of marijuana, up to six plants per adult. (Denver's rules allow a household of two or more adults to cultivate a total of a dozen cannabis plants.) That's going to appeal to those partakers who are old enough to be leery about openly buying a substance that still remains, on the federal level, strictly illegal.

And it's going to appeal to many who live in a  Colorado town or county that doesn't allow retail stores — and there are quite a few of those, especially on the Eastern Plains. Even within the county of Denver, the retail marijuana scene is a confusing patchwork: Legal in Glendale, but not in Englewood; legal in Denver but not yet in Edgewater.

Even in jurisdictions that don't allow retail marijuana shops, it's legal to grow your own on your own property, within the specifications of Amendment 64.

But for home growers, there's been the problem of where to acquire seeds or cuttings. Unless they received it as a gift, they couldn't obtain cannabis plant material without risking a step on the wrong side of the law. That changes on Jan. 1 when retail marijuana shops will open and can legally sell plants and seed.

Behold, happy is the man whom God correcteth: therefore despise not thou the chastening of the Almighty: For he maketh sore, and bindeth up: he woundeth, and his hands make whole ; He shall deliver thee in six troubles: yea, in seven there shall no evil touch thee. - Job 5

Offline iamc2

« Reply #15 on: January 03, 2014, 09:27:56 PM »
Washington DC is the "Highest" hot spot in our land  ??? (can we say "Coke Heads?"  ::))

Drunks staggering up and down the halls of government?  :P  and these little drunks have the nerve to regulate 'POT?'

The Weed should be legal in all the land.

If people what to smoke: Let Them!

If people what to tell Washington to go to Hell: Let Them!  ;)

"When the Truth was murdered:
Common Sense ran away..."

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #16 on: January 04, 2014, 02:52:18 PM »
 Drunks staggering up and down the halls of government?  :P  and these little drunks have the nerve to regulate 'POT?'

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/09/30/congressmen-drinking_n_4020023.html
Congressmen Still Boozing As Government Shuts Down
The Huffington Post  |  By Paige Lavender      
Posted: 09/30/2013 9:40 pm EDT  |  Updated: 10/01/2013

HuffPost asked one tired-looking House lawmaker if he planned to go get a drink while the Senate took the lead on the government-funding bill for a while. He begrudgingly said no. "I can't," he grumbled. "I have to be back in two hours."

But Capitol Hill boozing is becoming a trend.

Reporters shared stories of seeing and smelling alcohol-fueled lawmakers Saturday night.

"I'm not over exaggerating when I say I can smell the booze wafting from members as they walk off the floor."

House Republicans are unwilling to fund the government without dismantling Obamacare. When that bill passed the House in 2010, Democrats did plenty of boozing themselves, much of it at The Tune Inn, a dive bar just blocks from the Capitol, but plenty of it inside the building as well.

Meanwhile, 800,000 federal workers could be furloughed if the government shuts down.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/09/28/government-shutdown_n_4010592.html
Behold, happy is the man whom God correcteth: therefore despise not thou the chastening of the Almighty: For he maketh sore, and bindeth up: he woundeth, and his hands make whole ; He shall deliver thee in six troubles: yea, in seven there shall no evil touch thee. - Job 5

Offline NZer

« Reply #17 on: January 04, 2014, 06:43:30 PM »
we in NZ pay about $300 an oz for the good stuff ,down to $200oz for bush weed

Offline madasheck

« Reply #18 on: January 04, 2014, 07:12:33 PM »
All those bud pics on the net are making me salivate!  >:(  Since my job started their "we own you, slave cattle!" drug testing, I've been irritable, more pissed off and activist than ever. They've created a worse monster! 8)

Sub amazing marijuana is quite honestly hard to find, and folks can no longer even find "Shwag" weed since the mexican and others do not bother shipping it here anymore.

True. Even midis disappeared around here about 4 years ago.
Clamabat ille miser se civem esse Romanum...cum imploraret saepius usurparetque nomen civitatis, crux-crux, inquam-infelici et aerumnoso, qui numquam istam pestem viderat, comparabatur. ~Cicero, Verrine Orations

Offline iamc2

« Reply #19 on: January 04, 2014, 08:05:43 PM »
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/09/30/congressmen-drinking_n_4020023.html
Congressmen Still Boozing As Government Shuts Down
The Huffington Post  |  By Paige Lavender      
Posted: 09/30/2013 9:40 pm EDT  |  Updated: 10/01/2013

HuffPost asked one tired-looking House lawmaker if he planned to go get a drink while the Senate took the lead on the government-funding bill for a while. He begrudgingly said no. "I can't," he grumbled. "I have to be back in two hours."

But Capitol Hill boozing is becoming a trend.

Reporters shared stories of seeing and smelling alcohol-fueled lawmakers Saturday night.

"I'm not over exaggerating when I say I can smell the booze wafting from members as they walk off the floor."

House Republicans are unwilling to fund the government without dismantling Obamacare. When that bill passed the House in 2010, Democrats did plenty of boozing themselves, much of it at The Tune Inn, a dive bar just blocks from the Capitol, but plenty of it inside the building as well.

Meanwhile, 800,000 federal workers could be furloughed if the government shuts down.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/09/28/government-shutdown_n_4010592.html
Thank you for quoting what I have written  8) The Problem is: Will We The People Tell The Drunks and Dopes in DC that they can GO TO HELL?

EvadingGrid

« Reply #20 on: January 05, 2014, 03:44:16 AM »
we in NZ pay about $300 an oz for the good stuff ,down to $200oz for bush weed

I was told, but mind you this was a long, long time ago. That in NZ it was realistically no problem to get away with growing, which kept the prices down.

Offline NZer

« Reply #21 on: January 05, 2014, 03:48:06 PM »
alot these days is grown indoors under lights , but away from the cities it still grown outdoors hense the "bush weed " term

there was a big company sell all the lights etc needed that just got busted resently ill see if i can find a link

Offline JohnBFTOR

• The Banksters Of Trilateral
« Reply #23 on: January 05, 2014, 10:39:52 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=afw5xMnO1pA

Just don't grow NON mary Jane to make paper, clothes, rope...  They'll send in their boys in blue to deal with you!
Some say that I've been Delphied I'm not sure what it means.  They say that I'm a victim of some much bigger scheme. Do you believe it?
http://www.iror.org/delphied.asp

Have you been Delphied?

Mass Hopenosis
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y32uFsgFmeQ

Offline iamc2

« Reply #24 on: January 06, 2014, 04:45:32 PM »
Tell the FEDS to go Blow Smoke from their Blow Holes...

Americans will make POT Legal and the Gov. can go to their underground rocky mountain hide away, low and with the worms in the dirt...bye ---bye---big brother...

Stand Up America---it is our last stance.... ;)

Offline chris jones

« Reply #25 on: January 06, 2014, 08:00:41 PM »
 Not just smoking grass was a problem HEMP and its by products as well. I think it may have been a tad of a competition to the steel industry etc.., among others. Off the map, sorry.
The gov made a film once about weed, it showed some slob smoking a joint, begin to drool and then to sexualy attack a woman..PURE INSANE-MONG PROGANDA.

Ask any street cop, would they choose to go up against ten howling drinkers or 10 folks high on grass.

EvadingGrid

« Reply #26 on: January 07, 2014, 02:10:40 AM »
this from April last year

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/business/news/article.cfm?c_id=3&objectid=10880603

250 arrests

http://tvnz.co.nz/national-news/switched-gardener-closed-down-in-bust-3494879

Thanks for posting the links.

On a technical scientific point of view, the court ruling is utterly ridiculous. One may as well arrest some one for owning a mobile phone, reasoning that drug dealers use mobile phones.

Hydroponic gardening is a general technique, in fact I used to do it back in the day when I did scientific research. Along with other exotic techniques such as micro propagation etc . . .

Its utter tyranny.

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #27 on: December 19, 2014, 07:34:34 AM »

"
If the Supreme Court were to rule in favor of Nebraska and Oklahoma,
all state marijuana laws, in any form, could be in jeopardy of being unraveled.

Nebraska, Oklahoma File Federal Suit Against
Colorado Over Marijuana Legalization

By Matt Ferner
Posted: 12/18/2014 3:36 pm EST

(PHOTO: AP)

The states of Nebraska and Oklahoma filed a federal lawsuit in the U.S. Supreme Court Thursday, claiming that Colorado's legalization of recreational marijuana is unconstitutional under federal law.

"Federal law undisputedly prohibits the production and sale of marijuana," Nebraska Attorney General Jon Bruning said Thursday in a statement. "Colorado has undermined the United States Constitution, and I hope the U.S. Supreme Court will uphold our constitutional principles."

But Colorado Attorney General John Suthers isn't backing down. In a statement, he said he intends to defend the state's marijuana laws.

“Because neighboring states have expressed concern about Colorado-grown marijuana coming into their states, we are not entirely surprised by this action," Suthers said. "However, it appears the plaintiffs’ primary grievance stems from non-enforcement of federal laws regarding marijuana, as opposed to choices made by the voters of Colorado. We believe this suit is without merit and we will vigorously defend against it in the U.S. Supreme Court.”

Harvard economist Jeff Miron, a vocal supporter of marijuana policy reform, highlighted the precarious nature of state marijuana laws in a November op-ed for CNN, saying that Congress needs to act now on federal marijuana policy.

"Despite the compelling case for legalization, and progress toward legalization at the state level, ultimate success is not assured," Miron wrote. "Federal law still prohibits marijuana, and existing jurisprudence (Gonzales v. Raich 2005) holds that federal law trumps state law when it comes to marijuana prohibition. So far, the federal government has mostly taken a hands-off approach to state medicalizations and legalizations, but in January 2017, the country will have a new president. That person could order the attorney general to enforce federal prohibition regardless of state law."

READ ARTICLE~~~>http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/12/18/lawsuit-colorado-marijuana_n_6350162.html

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #29 on: December 20, 2014, 10:03:39 AM »

I have mixed feelings about the
whole 'legalized pot' question. I am an
ex-smoker myself (moderate) and I certainly
appreciate the medicinal benefits. However,
I do have a 15 year old kid
and I fear for him and his friends as they
try to make sense of the entire drug-crazed adult world. 

Afroman - "Because I Got High"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d8AuMOGx_KY 

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #30 on: December 20, 2014, 10:15:48 AM »

I have mixed feelings about the
whole 'legalized pot' question. I am an
ex-smoker myself (moderate) and I certainly
appreciate the medicinal benefits. However,
I do have a 15 year old kid
and I fear for him and his friends as they
try to make sense of the entire drug-crazed adult world. 

Afroman - "Because I Got High"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d8AuMOGx_KY 

I worry too.  My youngest son is 18.

I have had many friends over the years that have smoked pot.  The trait I see in a lot of them is LAZINESS.  Not all people but a lot.

This is scary.  People having an I don't give a damn attitude.  Talk to them about some of the stuff we talk about here at Prison Planet Forum and THEY DON'T GIVE A DAMN.

I do believe that medicinally people should be able to use it.  I have 2 broken ribs now.  They put me on motrin 800mg because I didn't want narcotics.  I wish I had some marijuana now.
I'M A DEPLORABLE KNUCKLEHEAD THAT SUPPORTS PRESIDENT TRUMP.  MAY GOD BLESS HIM AND KEEP HIM SAFE.

Offline jerryweaver

« Reply #31 on: December 20, 2014, 11:17:31 AM »
I have a most severe case of PTSD since birth
 I stopped assaulting people and lighting fires when I started smoking at the age of twelve. I started assaultive behavior again after rehabilitation at the age of 23. After that i learned blacksmithing as an outlet for aggressive tendencies and being a firebug . Worked out ok. Everybody is different.

Offline jerryweaver

« Reply #32 on: December 20, 2014, 12:00:47 PM »
After that i learned blacksmithing as an outlet for aggressive tendencies and being a firebug . Worked out ok. Everybody is different.

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #33 on: December 20, 2014, 01:34:41 PM »
^ ^ ^ ^

… whoa! Nice work, dude!

Offline decemberfellow

« Reply #34 on: December 20, 2014, 09:28:42 PM »

"
If the Supreme Court were to rule in favor of Nebraska and Oklahoma,
all state marijuana laws, in any form, could be in jeopardy of being unraveled.

Nebraska, Oklahoma File Federal Suit Against
Colorado Over Marijuana Legalization

By Matt Ferner
Posted: 12/18/2014 3:36 pm EST

(PHOTO: AP)

The states of Nebraska and Oklahoma filed a federal lawsuit in the U.S. Supreme Court Thursday, claiming that Colorado's legalization of recreational marijuana is unconstitutional under federal law.

"Federal law undisputedly prohibits the production and sale of marijuana," Nebraska Attorney General Jon Bruning said Thursday in a statement. "Colorado has undermined the United States Constitution, and I hope the U.S. Supreme Court will uphold our constitutional principles."

But Colorado Attorney General John Suthers isn't backing down. In a statement, he said he intends to defend the state's marijuana laws.

“Because neighboring states have expressed concern about Colorado-grown marijuana coming into their states, we are not entirely surprised by this action," Suthers said. "However, it appears the plaintiffs’ primary grievance stems from non-enforcement of federal laws regarding marijuana, as opposed to choices made by the voters of Colorado. We believe this suit is without merit and we will vigorously defend against it in the U.S. Supreme Court.”

READ ARTICLE~~~>http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/12/18/lawsuit-colorado-marijuana_n_6350162.html

The powers that wanna be at there best,  if there ever is a chance of seccession alot of like thinking states would be a lot of help.  So just like the black against white  or the republicans against the democrats why not get state against state.  Control is a must for them, so set the sheep against each other and control em all.  States legalization of pot a federal set up.
Rev21:4
And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

Who am I
 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7Fk6dt_uHo

Offline chris jones

« Reply #35 on: December 21, 2014, 05:07:45 PM »
  Legalizing pot will take will be a political playground.
 Marijuana Arrests by the Numbers | American Civil Liberties ...
https://www.aclu.org/criminal.../marijuana-arrests-nu...

By Date, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008, 2007, 2006, 2005, 2004, 2001, 2000, 1999, 1920. By Keyword(s) ... Showing image 1 of 7. According to the ACLU's original analysis, marijuana arrests now account for over half of all drug arrests in the United States. Of the ... Criminal Law Reform · Drug Sentencing and ...
Marijuana | Drug War Facts
www.drugwarfacts.org/cms/Marijuana

Cannabis and the Criminal Justice System ... US Arrests, by Year and Crime Category · US Marijuana Arrests Expressed As Percent of Total Drug Arrests ...... those states (all of which had different dates of passage for the marijuana law), and it ...
Legality of cannabis by U.S. state - Wikipedia, the free ...
en.wikipedia.org/.../Legality_of_cannabis_by_U.S._...

State laws regarding the legal status of cannabis in the United States ... This offense is classified as a misdemeanor; the maximum penalty authorized is .... prior to the effective date, possession of any amount of marijuana could still be charged ...
Marijuana Timeline | Busted - America's War On ... - PBS
www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/.../cron.html

American production of hemp was encouraged/ required - by the government in the 17th ...
&

HEMP...threatens- Industry.
Industrial hemp has many uses, including paper, textiles, biodegradable plastics, construction, health food, and fuel.  It is one of the fastest growing biomasses knownand one of the earliest domesticated plants known.  It also runs parallel with the "Green Future" objectives that are becoming increasingly popular. Hemp requires little to no pesticides no herbicidescontrols erosion of the topsoil, and produces oxygen. Furthermore, hemp can be used to replace many potentially harmful products, such as tree paper (the processing of which uses chlorine bleach, which results in the waste product polychlorinated dibensodioxins, popularly known as dioxins, which are carcinogenic, and contribute to deforestation, cosmetics, and plastics, most of which are petroleum-based and do not decompose easily. The strongest chemical needed to whiten the already light hemp paper is non-toxic hydrogen peroxide.

Offline iamc2

« Reply #36 on: December 21, 2014, 06:02:55 PM »
                 :Breaking NEWS:

Americans Smoke POT!

:and; NOW: BACK to The NEWS:

The WEED plant has been with us since the dawn of time:...

... So: "TIME OUT" Nazis'---The WEED is the Final Point: of sayin': Take your Nazi Pills and eat them yourselves!

The WEED PLANT Can Do much more... ;) :) ;D...for your overall health.. ;)

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #37 on: December 21, 2014, 08:29:39 PM »
After that i learned blacksmithing as an outlet for aggressive tendencies and being a firebug . Worked out ok. Everybody is different.

Amazing.  Thank you for the pics.
I'M A DEPLORABLE KNUCKLEHEAD THAT SUPPORTS PRESIDENT TRUMP.  MAY GOD BLESS HIM AND KEEP HIM SAFE.

Offline jerryweaver

« Reply #38 on: December 21, 2014, 08:43:43 PM »
Weed  helped me survive some troubled times and opened up my spirit a bit allowing the universe to take me to a better place.
Thanks for enjoying the result.

Amber Lyon's www.reset.me

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #39 on: December 21, 2014, 10:10:15 PM »
Weed  helped me survive some troubled times and opened up my spirit a bit allowing the universe to take me to a better place.
Thanks for enjoying the result.

Amber Lyon's www.reset.me

… thx jerry.   :)  Everybody with a tween/teen …
check out the Amber Lyon link!

After Legalization, Why Can’t People’s Prior Marijuana Convictions Be Wiped Clean?
SEE~~~>
http://reset.me/story/legalization-cant-peoples-prior-marijuana-convictions-wiped-clean/